• 123 results
#1 Edited by HigherPower (12215 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Rules-

- Satan can copy the powers of every single opponent he faces in each round

- Once he copies someone's powers, he gets to add their abilities unto his own and carry them throughout the rest of the gauntlet. For example, if Satan clears round 1, he gets to copy all of Fairy Tail, Spriggan 12 (including Zeref) and Sternritters powers and add their abilities unto his own, so that he may use them in the next round.

- Essentially, he gets massively more powerful after every round he clears, and when he clears a round he collects the powers of every one in that round even if he didn't fight them directly

- Starts off bloodlusted, teams have perfect teamwork

- No prior knowledge or prep, random encounter

- Takes place in outer space

Gauntlet-

Round 1: Fairy Tail guild, Spriggan 12, and Sternritter

Round 2: Seven deadly sins, 10 commandments, Shichibukai, Strawhats, and Admirals

Round 3: Kaguya, Ywach, 4th Shinobi alliance, Adult Naruto and Sasuke, every Kage ever

Round 4: Midora, Acacia, Toriko, Ichiryu, Eight Kings

Round 5: Jin Mo-Ri, Hui Mo-Ri, Lee Soo-Jin, Ilpyo Park, the SIx, the King in his prime, Han Dae-Wi, all the gods in the first heavenly realm, the princes of Natak

Round 6: Current Goku, Vegeta, and Beerus

How far does he get with his additional power ups?

#2 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (14685 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at round 4 which Mori solos. Satan is terrified of him.

#3 Edited by HigherPower (12215 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: he's bloodlusted, and what about the hax overload???

#4 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (14685 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Satan is naturally blood lust. Beelzebub stopped Satan from busting the earth in the first few chapters of his appearance.

#5 Posted by Sy8000 (35097 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at round 3 which Mori solos. Satan is terrified of him.

This, also Sujin would just seal his copied powers.

#6 Posted by HigherPower (12215 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: What I'm trying to say is that he's not in character, plus I put in the Op no prior knowledge and random encounter so he wouldn't even know Jin

Last but not least, with all that aside how far does he get now, especially since I added a round?

#8 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6. Beerus's output would be too much for him.

Clears rounds 1,2,3, and 5 - but Jin kills him in round 4. He's scared of Jin for a reason.

#9 Posted by Sy8000 (35097 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 5 would destroy him too, there's not much to copy from Acacia.

#10 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:

He doesn't need to copy anything significant to take round 5.

#11 Edited by Sy8000 (35097 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:
@highaccuser said:

He doesn't need to copy anything significant to take round 5.

He needs to copy Minority World and Gourmet Luck obviously. I don't think he can drop Acacia either, if we're being honest he's very low on feats while not in space.

EDIT: Wait he does start in space here. Now I don't know.

#12 Edited by HigherPower (12215 posts) - - Show Bio

Also if Satan clears round 2 he gets Ban's immortality.

#13 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser:

He needs to copy Minority World and Gourmet Luck obviously.

Why does he need those?

I don't think he can drop Acacia either, if we're being honest he's very low on feats while not in space. EDIT: Wait he does start in space here. Now I don't know.

Which is not an issue considering he can fly to space whenever he wants.

#14 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (14685 posts) - - Show Bio

In depth response. Satan walks to 4 as none of the teams have the stats or abilities (barring a few abilities) to compete with Satan.

Now round 4 is a stomp in the teams favor I could easily argue Mori solos. Considering at least 3 characters can match Satan in stats puts him at a massive disadvantage. Combining that with hax the rest of the team provides means Satan will die every time.

Soo-Jin alone can seal Satan's powers leaving him with only his stats. I doubt Satan can copy Soo-Jin's key which gives her powers.

#15 Posted by josephgomes619 (3791 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at round 4, Mori alone beats Satan. Switch round 4 and 5, god of highschool >> Toriko in stats

#16 Edited by HigherPower (12215 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity:

@josephgomes619 said:

Stops at round 4, Mori alone beats Satan. Switch round 4 and 5, god of highschool >> Toriko in stats

Can Mori alone honestly beat Satan? He gave him a hard enough time when the actually fought, but now he'll have the combined powers of the Spriggans (time stomp, shrinking anything), Sternritter, (reality warping, intagibility via X-Axis) The Sins(Ban's immortality, Merlin's hax, Gowther's mind rape) The commandments (all of their commandments) Kaguya (dimension swapping, TSB, ash bones,) Ywach (absolute precognition, power stealing) as well as Sasuke's genjustu, Naruto's powerset, Minato's teleportation, Ohnoki's atomic disintergration, among several other sealing techniques?

Am I missing something or when did the gap between Mori and Satan get that large?

#17 Posted by emperorthanos- (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

No they aren't. Only speed is what they have that is above Toriko characters. Their striking isn't as good and durability is about even

#19 Posted by emperorthanos- (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

Accidentally deleted my post while trying to edit. it.

But I do think they would stop at 4. Mori is close and with the others involved. Satan get's overwhelmed.

#20 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

@josephgomes619 said:

No they aren't. Only speed is what they have that is above Toriko characters. Their striking isn't as good and durability is about even

In general, possibly. But Jin is an outlier, and satan is closer to him than anyone else here.

#21 Posted by emperorthanos- (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos said:
@josephgomes619 said:

In general, possibly. But Jin is an outlier, and satan is closer to him than anyone else here.

Jin is the only one with comparable striking strength. Even then I don't think he can match Toriko, Jirou or Acacia. And then there is the third demon.

#22 Posted by IceDemonKing (9985 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 4, if by some glob given miracle he survives he could stop at 5. But he dies at 6.

#23 Posted by josephgomes619 (3791 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Satan can toss Jupiter, that alone is higher than any toriko character except gourmet gods due to their size. Jupiter is also bigger than Toriko planet

#24 Posted by emperorthanos- (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Satan can toss Jupiter, that alone is higher than any toriko character except gourmet gods due to their size. Jupiter is also bigger than Toriko planet

Though gravity manipulation that he copied from Han Da Wei. That has nothing to do with stats.

#25 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:
@emperorthanos said:
@josephgomes619 said:

Jin is the only one with comparable striking strength. Even then I don't think he can match Toriko, Jirou or Acacia. And then there is the third demon.

None of them have done anything remotely as impressive as Jin in terms of striking, including white.

#26 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (14685 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: No the gap between Satan & Mori remains the same after their fight. What you're not taking into account none of those abilities change that gap as Ban's immortality doesn't operate on that level neither does most of the other abilities you've listed.

I mean most of the powers you've listed doesn't have the speed to take affect on the God of High School team or Satan will neglect to use them. There is too much guess work in applying those abilities to Satan & not enough feats. Satan has never been quite competent with all of his copied abilities. At best he uses it as a form of escalation.

Also Soo-Jin can still seal most of those powers anyway.

#27 Edited by josephgomes619 (3791 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: This is greater than any striking feat in Toriko, who only destroy the surface of planet (that too only partially). Nobody in Toriko has proper planet busting feat

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
#28 Edited by HigherPower (12215 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Hmm. I guess you're right from the most part. I just found it surprising that two people both though Jin could solo round 4, despite all the hax he's previously gotten.

And I thought Soo Jin could only seal borrowed powers? If she can seal any type of power than I've been seriously underestimating her

And how will she be able to seal anything when's frozen in time?

#29 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (14685 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: She sealed the Kings powers, Uma's stats, & would have sealed the Princes powers if they weren't wearing their crowns.

#30 Posted by HigherPower (12215 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: This is greater than any striking feat in Toriko, who only destroy the surface of planet (that too only partially).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And keep in mind he would've pierced through the entire planet if it wasn't for the 7 floors which were made of Barbadium

#31 Edited by emperorthanos- (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@emperorthanos said:
@josephgomes619 said:

None of them have done anything remotely as impressive as Jin in terms of striking, including white.

White killing someone with multiplanetary to star level durability with a Poke is greater than what Jin can do. Jin would be above the others with his staff only.

#32 Edited by HigherPower (12215 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Ahh thanks for reminding me. Because of that I think he would have a more difficult time in round 4 than round 5, as Soo jin is actually far more powerful than i thought

#33 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (14685 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan:

And how will she be able to seal anything when's frozen in time?

I'm not sure as I don't know anything about this ability. Does it have arrange, a limit on usage in any category.

#34 Posted by emperorthanos- (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: This is greater than any striking feat in Toriko, who only destroy the surface of planet (that too only partially). Nobody in Toriko has proper planet busting feat

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I was referring to pure physicals so like fists. with his staff. I agree Jin is above everyone in Toriko bar white. But Satan is no jin and he doesn't have the staff either.

#35 Edited by HigherPower (12215 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos said:

I was referring to pure physicals so like fists. with his staff. I agree Jin is above everyone in Toriko bar white. But Satan is no jin and he doesn't have the staff either.

But satan broke the staff with limiter removed 52x.

#36 Edited by Just_Banter (12358 posts) - - Show Bio

Could stop at 4. I assume they have more than 2 methods of insta-killing him. Back channels and Minority World are just two example on their own. He can't copy a move if it insta-kills him.

Barring that, no way in hell is he beating 5. Jin on his own took down 1 and 3/5 of his life. Adding in just Dae-Wi as well would be enough. The rest is just overkill.

#37 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos:

White killing someone with multiplanetary to star level durability with a Poke is greater than what Jin can do. Jin would be above the others with his staff only.

Possibly, unfortunately he didn't kill anyone like that. Only person he has beaten is neo, who was getting thoroughly wrecked by toriko's strikes - which have been replicated by people weaker than jin on a higher level. Hui, on the other hand had king coughing blood with his strikes, and Jin at his strongest kicked through the attack that gathered the sun's corona.

#38 Posted by josephgomes619 (3791 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Indeed. Nobody in Toriko has proper planet busting feat on panel. Bambina, Acacia, Midora, Guinness all busted the surface of the planet partially. Don Slime busted a moon on panel which Jin Mori did when he was a rookie. Sunny and Zebra's planet busting was off panel

#39 Posted by HigherPower (12215 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Azureus (2506 posts) - - Show Bio

Phase 1 stomps the first 3 terribly.

Hard stop at 4. Mo-Ri would slap him silly. Odin would probably slap him silly. The King would probably match him, that's already a fight worthy of it's own thread. However, I question why the Six, the Second and Third crown prince and Ilpyo are here along with these guys. As far as I've seen any one above Toneri would beat Ilpyo and 2 of the crown princes. I can also see Bankai Kenpachi defeat some of the six members.

I can't see him pass 5 at all. Doesn't Midora have a copying ability as well?

Anyone could beat him on 6. Phase 3 can't take anything past Buu Saga. I'd even argue Mystic Gohan and Super Buu together could take him.

#41 Posted by emperorthanos- (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos said:

But satan broke the staff with limiter removed 52x

Doesn't really mean much. The staff is powerful yes but it doesn't mean that the it requires that level of power to break it.

#42 Posted by emperorthanos- (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos:

Possibly, unfortunately he didn't kill anyone like that. Only person he has beaten is neo, who was getting thoroughly wrecked by toriko's strikes - which have been replicated by people weaker than jin on a higher level. Hui, on the other hand had king coughing blood with his strikes, and Jin at his strongest kicked through the attack that gathered the sun's corona.

Neo didn't get throughly wrecked by Toriko's strikes. He tanked them and survived everyone of them. It was only the first one that really did any damge to him. And we have on panel feat of Neo eating a supernova.

#43 Posted by josephgomes619 (3791 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Jin uses his staff in combat, why wouldn't he use his staff? Satan can break the staff anyway. Uriel tore her arms trying to Jin's real staff even though she intercept Mars from colliding, and Jin carries his staff all day on his shoulder with zero effort. Even carrying the staff is immense feat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#44 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@emperorthanos:

Neo didn't get throughly wrecked by Toriko's strikes. He tanked them and survived everyone of them. It was only the first one that really did any damge to him.

He also survived white's poke. It's not like he was RIP'd from it or anything. Point is, his durability was easily overwhelmed by attacks a lot weaker than jin's.

And we have on panel feat of Neo eating a supernova.

No, we don't. We have a feat of Neo eating don slime's compact star going supernova, which was capable of destroying the planet they were on.

#45 Edited by HigherPower (12215 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos said:

Doesn't really mean much. The staff is powerful yes but it doesn't mean that the it requires that level of power to break it.

It took full blown slash from FCP, that nearly cut an entire sage realm and in half, and cut through Jin, who by himself has multi planet to star level durability. The staff also ripped off Uriels arms when she practically carried Mars, so the very fact the Satan broke the staff at all is a multi-planetary striking feat

Also sorry that me and @josephgomes619 and @princearagorn1are dog piling you at the same time lol, not trying to overwhelm you

#46 Edited by emperorthanos- (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

@josephgomes619: I never said he can't use it. I was talking about physical strikes. Not including weapons. Breaking the staff doesn't mean he punches as hard as it. And I specified striking strength.

Though I believe @highaccuser said something about how the Mars wasn't moving when she stopped it. So that feat isn't that impressive. I'm not sure on that though.

#48 Posted by emperorthanos- (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

He also survived white's poke. It's not like he was RIP'd from it or anything. Point is, his durability was easily overwhelmed by attacks a lot weaker than jin's.

He did though. The fight basically ended with the poke. Until then nothing had done any significant damage Neo.

, we don't. We have a feat of Neo eating don slime's compact star going supernova, which was capable of destroying the planet they were on.

Com on now, It was going to destroy everything in a radius of 5 light years. That's even bigger than our solar system.

No Caption Provided

#49 Edited by josephgomes619 (3791 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: It was moving, in fact she failed to hold it from crashing for too long. And the miniature supernova that Acacia ate was going to life wipe in 5 light years, not destroy everything. Life wiping a planet is not planet busting

Breaking Mo-Ri's staff is certainly above planetary feat, it's as heavy as a planet and durable enough to plow through other planets with ease.

No Caption Provided

#50 Posted by emperorthanos- (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos said:

It took full blown slash from FCP, that nearly cut an entire sage realm and in half, and cut through Jin, who by himself has multi planet to star level durability. The staff also ripped off Uriels arms when she practically carried Mars, so the very fact the Satan broke the staff at all is a multi-planetary striking feat

Also sorry that me and @josephgomes619 and @princearagorn1are dog piling you at the same time lol, not trying to overwhelm you

The staff cracked as well though. Do you have the exact feat of him breaking the staff? I may change my mind once I see it again.

And it's cool. It's not the first time this has happened.