#3 Posted by Yamiyodare (1390 posts) - - Show Bio

Rebirth Superman solos.

#4 Posted by BreakOfDawn (2326 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#5 Posted by King-Ragnar (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

Again, weak bait.

Avatar image for johnthemarvel12
#6 Edited by Johnthemarvel12 (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc team wins easily, one of those two alone would give thor trouble,now the two together easily defeat thor.

#7 Posted by Soratoumiga (3067 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this bait lol?

#8 Posted by ByondEon (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Thor get absolutely stomped, tho the only impressive thing I have seen of him was him bathing in the sun, and even that was temporary, tho that might just have been because the hammers he had couldn't be in the sun for too long.

I would give Thor the win 7/10 against both with pre/new52 feats along with Rebirth 1v1 but would give them the edge over Thor 2v1. I do think that Thor can overcome the speed advantage and beat them 2v1 at least 1/10.

#9 Posted by destinyman75 (14658 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd back Thor one on one, but he's not beating both by any means

#10 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (2495 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Team

#11 Edited by Supermanthor (20005 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga: his logic always goes above my head but then again it's fun to see

#12 Posted by AKunderfyre (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Had Rebirth WW(outside of Witching hour obviously) even done anything remotely impressive? Worthy Thor would beat Rebirth Superman quite handily and i am not sure if WW can tip the scale in DC's favor but i am not really familiar with her too much other than like most of Rebirth she isn't impressive.

#13 Posted by Marishtar (2094 posts) - - Show Bio

@byondeon said:

Current Thor get absolutely stomped, tho the only impressive thing I have seen of him was him bathing in the sun, and even that was temporary, tho that might just have been because the hammers he had couldn't be in the sun for too long.

I would give Thor the win 7/10 against both with pre/new52 feats along with Rebirth 1v1 but would give them the edge over Thor 2v1. I do think that Thor can overcome the speed advantage and beat them 2v1 at least 1/10.

No Caption Provided

Each of the duo obviously solos Thor with pre-52 feats and even easier with rebirth and new-52 added on top, and he has absolutely no way to overcome the crazy speed advantage of them.

With that being said, rebirth only feats goes to Thor if it's the 1 before his unworthy phase started.

Had Rebirth WW(outside of Witching hour obviously) even done anything remotely impressive? Worthy Thor would beat Rebirth Superman quite handily and i am not sure if WW can tip the scale in DC's favor but i am not really familiar with her too much other than like most of Rebirth she isn't impressive.

Yeah she did in terms of hax, but her physicals are still so crazy nerfed right now that she could barely use her hax in an effective way.

#15 Posted by ByondEon (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

@byondeon said:

No Caption Provided

Each of the duo obviously solos Thor with pre-52 feats and even easier with rebirth and new-52 added on top, and he has absolutely no way to overcome the crazy speed advantage of them.

With that being said, rebirth only feats goes to Thor if it's the 1 before his unworthy phase started.

Thor would beat them 1v1 (not current one, he get's stomped). Unworthy would beat Rebirth versions 2v1.

Thor vs Pre/New52 and Rebirth Superman - Thor 7/10

Thor vs Pre/New52 and Rebirth Wonder Woman - Thor 7/10

Current Thor vs Pre/New52 and Rebirth Superman or Wonder Woman - Thor get's stomped

Thor vs Rebirth versions of both - Thor 9.5/10

#18 Posted by KanyeCosby (7174 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#21 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7688 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Polychromatic (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman sucks so bad right now, she's a complete non factor.

Rebirth Superman stomps from his planet destroying jump.

#24 Posted by AKunderfyre (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Rebirth Superman isnt beating Worthy Thor in a 1v1, thats for sure. This Superman wankfest is getting old and jacking to that one planet jumping feat has become comical at this point.

Round 2 is a slaughter in 2 Thors favor.

Avatar image for shauryaistheone
#25 Posted by ShauryaIsTheOne (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Rebirth Superman isnt beating Worthy Thor in a 1v1, thats for sure. This Superman wankfest is getting old and jacking to that one planet jumping feat has become comical at this point.

Round 2 is a slaughter in 2 Thors favor.

K

OT: Superman can solo

#26 Edited by AKunderfyre (20 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for shauryaistheone
#27 Posted by ShauryaIsTheOne (79 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Marishtar (2094 posts) - - Show Bio

@byondeon:

Thor would beat them 1v1 (not current one, he get's stomped).

No, forget it.

Unworthy would beat Rebirth versions 2v1.

Possibly.

0,00% chance.

Current Thor vs Pre/New52 and Rebirth Superman or Wonder Woman - Thor get's stomped

Obviously

Depends on which Thor, but wrong for the most.

#29 Posted by ByondEon (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

@byondeon:

Thor would beat them 1v1 (not current one, he get's stomped).

No, forget it.

Thor would smash them.

Unworthy would beat Rebirth versions 2v1.

Possibly.

Definitely would.

0,00% chance.

100% true based on the fact he is better in everything against both of them aside from one thing where they are superior.

Obviously

At least we agree on something. Just you are wrong on the rest.

Depends on which Thor, but wrong for the most.

Current Thor would lose, rest would not.

#30 Posted by Supermanthor (20005 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump