#1 Posted by man_thing (296 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Unarmed
  • Fight in a well lit warehouse
  • Usual morals

#2 Posted by Fetts (6214 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow. Again, she is so underrated. Her reflexes are certainly faster and her combat speed is enough and skill is enough to impress, match, or defeat the likes of 616 Captain America (defeat - but he was brainwashed), Bucky (impress), Lady Bullseye (matches), Punisher (defeats and ties), and more. If I remember correctly, there was one time where she was ambushed by a ninja (the name escapes me) who could move faster than eyesight. Literally, the reader couldn't even see him. It was practically anime speed from what I remember, yet she was still fending off against him and escaped.

Point is, again, Black Widow is unrated. The only thing MCU Cap has over her is strength, but Earth-616 Captain America and Winter Soldier are similar and better examples of that. It's not a stomp, necessarily, but Black Widow has this in the bag.

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#3 Posted by _KingofLatveria (17620 posts) - - Show Bio

Widow stomps

#4 Edited by KrleAvenger (25949 posts) - - Show Bio

Natasha is not stomping MCU Cap. She does win tho, but Steve will give her a huge run for her money.

#5 Posted by jayskee (4684 posts) - - Show Bio

Widow stomps

#6 Posted by TonyMartial (6581 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wins.

#7 Edited by lubub55 (12743 posts) - - Show Bio

Unarmed is a mismatch. Widow can win with gear, though.

#8 Posted by The_Magister (12539 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55 said:

Unarmed is a mismatch. Widow can win with gear, though.

#9 Edited by jashro44 (50370 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts said:

Black Widow. Again, she is so underrated. Her reflexes are certainly faster and her combat speed is enough and skill is enough to impress, match, or defeat the likes of 616 Captain America (defeat - but he was brainwashed),

I know you made note that cap was brainwashed but its worth noting that he was fighting both black widow and diamondback (granted diamondback was missing shots on purpose she was still a distraction. According to diamondback Steve was leaving himself wide open repeatedly and Natasha admitted she couldn't hold back at all.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Steve was also very unstable and exhausted:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

I am just noting the full context.

EDIT: Also worth noting she had to use a full powered Widow sting to KO him.

#10 Posted by Fetts (6214 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Granted. I did know about Diamondback though, but I just didn't mention it because I found per presence pretty inconsequential.

#11 Posted by jashro44 (50370 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by man_thing (296 posts) - - Show Bio

up