Hulk but spidey has a good shot 2 tho

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Interesting. Very interesting.

I want to say Hulk out of pure bias, but I'm not sure if he can catch Spidey, who I am also extremely biased to for obvious reasons anyone with a childhood can see. But then again, Hulk's stronger punches are more than capable of KOing Peter. I saw a video a couple days ago putting Spidey in the multi-hundred ton range, and due to that I really doubt Spider-Man can hurt Hulk since he tanked hits from Thor. I'll say hulk takes a small majority due to massively better physicals, though I can be changed.

Also, I think you meant to put Incap and not Decap.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Peter in a good fight.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting. Very interesting.

I want to say Hulk out of pure bias, but I'm not sure if he can catch Spidey, who I am also extremely biased to for obvious reasons anyone with a childhood can see. But then again, Hulk's stronger punches are more than capable of KOing Peter. I saw a video a couple days ago putting Spidey in the multi-hundred ton range, and due to that I really doubt Spider-Man can hurt Hulk since he tanked hits from Thor. I'll say hulk takes a small majority due to massively better physicals, though I can be changed.

Also, I think you meant to put Incap and not Decap.

There is no way in hell Spider-man is a multi-hundred tonner, he just isn't.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

People are actually picking Spider-man?.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nomar

@brucerogers said:

There's a big bias on here towards comic book characters. Basically if you're in a live action series or a cartoon, you need to be continental before this board will let you beat anything beyond street level in a comic. Spidey doesn't have the strength (not debatable), durability (not debatable) edge in this fight. He clearly has the speed and reflexes, that's a given. Now here's the thing the comic side will use 0.01% showings or WIS to counter that. Obviously with prep Pete takes it easily, in a random encounter though, I can't see it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a694c5def8ac
deactivated-5a694c5def8ac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar said:
@brucerogers said:

There's a big bias on here towards comic book characters. Basically if you're in a live action series or a cartoon, you need to be continental before this board will let you beat anything beyond street level in a comic. Spidey doesn't have the strength (not debatable), durability (not debatable) edge in this fight. He clearly has the speed and reflexes, that's a given. Now here's the thing the comic side will use 0.01% showings or WIS to counter that. Obviously with prep Pete takes it easily, in a random encounter though, I can't see it.

That's pushing it tbh, AA Cap is a good counter example of that.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough call. Current 616 Spider-man is an ~50 tonner, so he has the striking power to at least hurt the Hulk, he won't get a 1 hit KO in that's for sure. But can he get enough "little" hits in to wear the Hulk down before the Hulk manages to get a semi-solid glancing blow on the webslinger. And would such a blow be enough to KO Spidey, as he's taken full on charges from the Rhino, who's an 80 tonner himself, without any serious injury.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuckwolf: Current Hulk tanked blows from God mode Thor. Not sure if you watched Ragnarok, but Peter ain't tickling him. He doesn't even come remotely close to the dmg output of Thor.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Stalemate or eventually Hulk

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Spider-Man suffocates him with webbing.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tj849

@chuckwolf: Current Hulk tanked blows from God mode Thor. Not sure if you watched Ragnarok, but Peter ain't tickling him. He doesn't even come remotely close to the dmg output of Thor.

He was on the verge of KO (2nd one)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:
@ithemanwithoutfeari said:

He was on the verge of KO (2nd one)

I don't think so. He seemed really hurt, but he still got up within seconds.

Anways Peter can't KO him either way.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comparing 2 different versions here though 616 spider-man has a strength level that is on par with that of MCU Thor (OK maybe 50%) of it. MCU Thor is nowhere near as strong as his own 616 counterpart, and for that matter neither is the MCU Hulk compared to his comic version. So comparing a ~50 tonner to a (maybe) 100 tonner in striking power, when the 50 tonner can land 10 blows for every one the 100 tonner even attempts is something to consider.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuckwolf: I am not comparing different versions at all. You clearly didint watch the movie.

Thor amps his punches with his "God of Thunder" powers. His punches create big shockwaves. Peter's striking power is not comparable and definitely not 50% of it lol.

Can someone pls post the gifs of Thor's amped punches in Ragnarok ?

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is Peter's webbing nowadays?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter fills his esophagus with webbing.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man's only chance is his new versatile webbing and speed. His striking power isn't doing anything to Hulk.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spider-Man has his Spider-Armor for this? In that case, he stomps.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 anthp2000  Moderator

Spidey.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk kills him.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008 said:

Hulk kills him.

In the armor Peter is stronger and more durable than Hulk, in addition to being quicker. His webbing should be able to hold MCU Hulk as well.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008 said:

Hulk kills him.

In the armor Peter is stronger and more durable than Hulk, in addition to being quicker. His webbing should be able to hold MCU Hulk as well.

I don't think the armor gave him much of a stat boost except that he was bulletproof.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only reason Peter wins is because of his versatility and gear in his armor. He's not hitting harder than Ragnarok Thor who couldn't put Hulk down.

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wouldn't be able to tag spidey, hulk also was near ko from a building falling on him. Peter should win eventually.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk can't tag him, Peter eventually, in b4r he caught an RPG lol

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only reason Peter wins is because of his versatility and gear in his armor. He's not hitting harder than Ragnarok Thor who couldn't put Hulk down.

Armor? I'm pretty sure his standard gear after losing his company is only his web shooters.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: I was just going off of the picture which is rich Spider-Man with a spider armor. The same one with taser or cement webbing.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By blackspidey2099

@sy8008 said:
@blackspidey2099 said:
@sy8008 said:

Hulk kills him.

I don't think the armor gave him much of a stat boost except that he was bulletproof.

I really don't know where you got this misinformation from - first of all, the armor has no explicit feats of being bulletproof (unless you are mistaking it for an earlier armor) and it gave him a pretty ginormous stat boost as well. Feats here. I think both the durability and strength feats should be better than MCU Hulk.

@noone1996 said:

AFAIK Ragnarok Thor didn't really have much more impressive strength feats, and I watched the movie. The only thing really impressive was keeping the dragon's mouth open, but Peter has done similar feats without armor. I think the only other things of note were breaking through spaceships and easily killing zombie soldiers, but I didn't think that's too impressive as well. The armor definitely hits a lot harder than Thor.

And MCU Hulk was knocked out by falling like 20k feet or something... hardly impressive.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Noone1996

@blackspidey2099: Has Spider-Man ever created shockwaves from his blows? Could Spider-Man do this?

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996:

Its pretty rare to see shockwaves being formed in comic books

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: When you're a street leveler, yeah.

I've quite rarely seen Hulk and Thor create shockwaves in comic books, I don't think Shockwaves is how you should determine striking power lol.

Spidey has plenty of feats of staggering characters who have durrabillity much higher than MCU Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Noone1996

@_kingoflatveria: He and Hulk do it all the time in comics. Or when they create environmental damage from their strikes like causing seismic activity or shaking a setting from hundreds of miles away. Shockwaves and landscape damage isn't the only way to tell, but if you've got those under your belt it's pretty impressive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996:

Can you show scans. I can show plenty of scans in which the environmental damage should have been a lot more than what was acct happened

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By blackspidey2099

@noone1996 said:

@blackspidey2099: Has Spider-Man ever created shockwaves from his blows? Could Spider-Man do this?

No Caption Provided

Well, I'm not sure if he has ever created a shockwave from his blow because it's hardly impressive enough to note. On the other hand, has MCU Thor ever shown the striking power needed to KO someone who can fight 616 Thor?

As for the gif, Spidey has better feats than that without armor.

And weren't you the one telling me that environment damage is a very poor indicator of damage output in an earlier thread? I find it ironic now that you just post environmental damage feats for Thor - probably because he doesn't have any actual impressive feats compared to Peter.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099:

I really don't know where you got this misinformation from - first of all, the armor has no explicit feats of being bulletproof (unless you are mistaking it for an earlier armor) and it gave him a pretty ginormous stat boost as well. Feats here. I think both the durability and strength feats should be better than MCU Hulk.

I only read the first issue or two of post Secret Wars Spider-Man.

Not sure about better stats. Most of those feats are unquantifiable and he took getting a skyscraper blown up on him a lot worse than Hulk did. Hulk just shrugged it off while Peter was injured and struggling with the rubble, although it doesn't look like he actually had armor there.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008 said:

@blackspidey2099:

I only read the first issue or two of post Secret Wars Spider-Man.

Not sure about better stats. Most of those feats are unquantifiable and he took getting a skyscraper blown up on him a lot worse than Hulk did. Hulk just shrugged it off while Peter was injured and struggling with the rubble, although it doesn't look like he actually had armor there.

Well, Hulk didn't even get a skyscraper blown up on him - it was just Iron Man dropping him through an unfinished skyscraper. There was no explosion at all, which makes it much less impressive. I don't see Peter being injured at all in that scan of the skyscraper explosion, beyond his armor being a little torn, he was just having trouble holding the building up. And that was his armor in that issue (I think that was the last issue it appeared in). Taking hits from the Zodiac Key, Sceptre of the Manticore, Regent, etc. is a lot better than anything MCU Hulk has done.