616 Spiderman and Iron Fist and vs DCEU Zod.

#1 Edited by Richubs (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod is fully adapted.

Decided to make this thread after I saw a 616 vs DCEU Team and people were claiming Spidey or Iron Fist can take down Zod alone without any issues.

Wanted to know how true it is so made a separate thread for him.

And PLEASE use consistent feats. I have a feeling people used all of Spiderman's high ends and outliers and used those to make him seem stronger. Same for Iron Fist.

Round 1 : Zod vs Spiderman. No Iron Fist.

They start 20 meters apart.

Round 2 : Zod vs Iron Fist. No Spidey.

They start 20 meters apart.

Round 3 : Zod vs both of them together.

They start 30 meters apart.

PLEASE STATE REASONS WHY YOU THINK YOUR CHARACTER WILL WIN.

#2 Posted by Richubs (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#3 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

Only way this is debatable is if high end feats are used

#4 Posted by Richubs (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan:

People in the other thread were claiming that

Spidey, Wolverine, Iron Fist and Luke Cage from 616 would STOMP or win effortlessly against Zod, Nam-Ek and Faora.

I don't see how that'd be justifiable if they're using outliers that are well beyond their consistent levels.

I made this thread specifically because it sounded absurd how it seemed that 616 Street levellers would outright stomp CBM Kryptonians...

#5 Edited by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

Duo

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#6 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: if you trouble yourself with what comicvine users say you'll be a very troubled individual

#7 Posted by Richubs (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan:

LOL I know but I can just make a thread and see what happens.

I have been on this website for a yea rnoe and every passing day it seems more strange

#8 Posted by Richubs (7035 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Richubs (7035 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Richubs (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing?

I think this could be an interesting battle if these characters were in the same ballpark.

Avatar image for professorrespect
#12 Posted by ProfessorRespect (7808 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done. Boring.

Spider-Man can't do anything but Danny can at least hurt Zod if he tags with a solid blow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
#13 Edited by deactivated-5d07416730d08 (2261 posts) - - Show Bio

Statues can't fight back.

#14 Posted by King-Ragnar (4901 posts) - - Show Bio

Weak, very weak bait.

#15 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12637 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny oneshots him

#16 Posted by Richubs (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar:

Not bait.

Made it due to this -

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/dceu-kryptonians-vs-616-1966954/

#17 Posted by Oreoghoul (2314 posts) - - Show Bio

616 Duo

#18 Posted by Richubs (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreoghoul:

Please state why so.

And there are multiple rounds.

#19 Edited by Nomar (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't waste your breath. Comicvine is full of fools who think everybody in comics is an MFTL planet buster. People even think Spidey moves at bullet speeds (when his actual speed has been long established and is nowhere near that) and use outliers only when vs topics are against non comic book characters. Otherwise they'd get heavily called out on their stupidity.

With that said IF should have the damage capability to hurt Zod. If it doesn't put him down though then he's just gonna meet a swift death afterwards. Also it's always the same scans shown for both characters. I look forward to the Helicarrierscan.

#20 Edited by death4bunnies (2706 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs:

I would take 616 Ironfist over DCEU Zod, mainly because of the gigantic skill gap.

Zod showed very little skill and the statements of him being a skilled warrior are not enough.

Zod has a huge stat advantage that Ironfist would have to immediately recognize.

Ironfist should be able to not only perceive Zod but actively react to and tag him, with consistent feats.

Im going to speak for just a second on consistency. Ironfist has always been able to react to and avoid automatic gunfire in nearly every iteration. His speed and skill have kept him in fights where he was otherwise outmatched. In universe other characters are consistently awed by his speed and skill. I will provide scans if necessary, but Ironfist has very very good reactions, consistently.

Skill is where Ironfist has his win conditions. Ironfist has experience with many different foes and I think he can accurately sense the danger level of those hes facing. Once he sees Zod breaking the sound barrier Ironfist should instinctively start avoiding all blows from this obvious powerhouse. I think he has the consistent feats to avoid haymakers and bullrushes mostly because of telegraphing, but also because Ironfist is himself pretty fast.

In my opinion Ironfist should be able to tag Zod a few times before getting tagged himself.

I however think a charged Ironfist would only knock Zod back and through some buildings, I dont think a causal Ironfist punch will put Zod down.

I give IF the win here because of his other crazy Ironfist abilitys and his high level of skill. Ironfist has drained the power and in one case the life energy from a variety of foes, from magic users to other Chi users,; Ironfist also has some vague hypnotism ability and can cause illusions, hes brought himself back to life from a ghost form, chi energy projection, and can greatly enhance his durability, strength and speed with chi, he can also sense and see (via glow) his opponents weaknesses.

He understands physiology at a master martial artists level.

In the end I think a frustrated Ironfist starts focusing on Zods spine and breaks it.

I think 616 heroes have altogether faced more foes, and have overcame more obstacles than live action characters; they usually have more feats to draw from and less of a CGI constraint. Thats why 'street' level comic book characters can consistently take buildings falling on them.

#21 Posted by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

so zod wins

#22 Posted by Richubs (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies:

Thank You for giving a good answer.

I just wanted to say however that Diana sees bullets in Super slo mo as well and the Kryptonians are above her.

Zod matched Clark who could easily blitz Diana.

Do you really think bullet timing is enough for someone to keep track of Zod's punches?

I understand he's skilled but can he dodge something he cannot see?

And just wanted to know what does it normally take to bring down Iron Fist?

#23 Edited by death4bunnies (2706 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs said:

@death4bunnies:

Thank You for giving a good answer.

I just wanted to say however that Diana sees bullets in Super slo mo as well and the Kryptonians are above her.

Zod matched Clark who could easily blitz Diana.

Do you really think bullet timing is enough for someone to keep track of Zod's punches?

I understand he's skilled but can he dodge something he cannot see?

And just wanted to know what does it normally take to bring down Iron Fist?

I think Diana is about at MOS Kryptonians reaction/combat speed levels, I'm one of the folks who believes in the mother box amp.

MOS Kryptonians had some issue evading gunfire/missiles, but I think they could do it if that was their focus.

Ironfist is a bit above simple bullet timing, (if I understand your meaning of bullet timing, the semantics get a bit fuzzy), Im trying to use constancy here; so at the a high end Ironfist has moved several yards to intercept a bullet from a gun that someone had at their temple after it was fired, and in another case turned to catch a bullet from a sniper he didnt even know was coming, as for consistency he commonly daces around bullets and they cant even seem to hit him when hes surrounded. He can see things in a .01 second at a time time frame and it only took .03 seconds for him to activate and use the Ironfist in one showing. here.

Usually Ironfist is took down by another skilled opponent, the only ones coming to mind are Davos, and Mr X; and a few teambusters like Nul, Thanos. Ironfist usully goes up against skilled martial artists that got their hands on some kinda hax equipment.

Ironfist use to be about on the level of Captain America and could get beat by super soldiers, but at some point a old Ironfist Randall something gave Danny extra chi and a book of techniques and Ironfist has been on another level ever sense. To the point of beating Black Panthers suit off his body with a bloodlust blitz before Black Panther could move.

As for durability he's a comic character so hes been choked out by Luke cage(wasn't a fight), but has also withstood the explosion of a train that was described in the same panel as Hiroshima level; I think he can consistently be thrown through buildings(hes did it a buch of times) with some damage but no lasting injury, anything beyond that seems like PIS/WIS.

#24 Posted by Lan_Fan (18117 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod.

#25 Posted by KalKent (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman gets wrecked, iron fist can win.

#26 Posted by Oreoghoul (2314 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: They have the speed to keep up and they massively outskill him. He won’t go down in a couple punches but after awhile he will. The rounds on their own is tough but as a duo they win a majority

#27 Posted by ANTHP2000 (30313 posts) - - Show Bio

This matchup is too weird.

#28 Edited by Richubs (7035 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Eredin12 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod is faster than anyone here

Dodging bullets is nice but that is more reaction speed than combat speed, and even then nothing compared to Zod

Superman and Zod have fighted at super speed, breaking the sound barrier with evrey hit and easily reacting to each other hits wich is much better than any bullet timing feat and better than feats for Danny, that is what i think is pure combat speed

Not only that but

Even MOS Clark has speed blitzed Namek when he got serious, namek could not react to him at all, he has even managed to easily lift namek throw him and then punch him before he can move a finger or even react, Namek himslef is bullet timer and supersonic in combat yet Clark blitzed him

No Caption Provided

Wich means that even MOS Clark was in hypersonic range and we know for a fact that he has blitzed Zod at hypersonic speed

He reached for her again, but before he could grab hold, a sonic boom thundered above the farm, rattling the decrepit windmill. Zod and his cronies turned their eyes upward, searching for the source of the boom. Lying on the ground, Martha spotted a red-and-blue blur streaking down from the sky. Clark?

With the impact of a locomotive, Superman slammed into Zod at hypersonic speed. The force of the blow sent the Zod bouncing across the rural landscape. Superman zoomed after him, determined to carry the fight as far from the Kent farm—as far from his mother—as possible.

Man of Steel, Chapter 24 pages 188-189 (Ebook version) Novelization by Greg Cox

And Superman has proved that he can completly use his flight speed in combat without any problems so that is his combat speed

Not only did he do that with Zod before he was adopted but he has blitzed Namek and faora as well before they can react when he got serious

And it is enough for Zod to do this and one of them is red mist

No Caption Provided

Superman and Zod fight each other and reach space from the metropolis in a couple seconds and hit Wayne satellite. So agian that proves they can reach their top speed almost instatly and use it in combat completly

No Caption Provided

So nobody here can react to blitz from Zod at hypersonic+ speed and he they cannot survive it , Superman had destroyed the top of the montain at much slower speed just by falling into it, imagine when he tries to kill them at hundreds of times faster speed than that

This means that Zod is far faster than they are and sure they have skill but Peter cannot hurt Zod in milions of year he would break his hand and Zod can one-shot him easily, Iron Fist also cannot really put him down and Zod would use his superior speed and far superior strength to one-shot him or if he caught him and he will, he can effortlesly crush him and tear him apart piece by piece, guy literally tore apart armor that no solled punches from Superman-like paper, that no solled Superman punches like paper

#30 Posted by green_skaar (12866 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter stomps, Danny stomps, then stomp together.

#31 Posted by King-Ragnar (4901 posts) - - Show Bio

An obvious bait thread is still an obvious bait thread.

#32 Posted by KalKent (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter can't even hurt Zod...

Image result for you think you can threaten my mother

He no sold multiple punches from an enraged Superman while non-adapted. Zod would laugh off Peter's punches and then one shot him.

#33 Edited by Eredin12 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent:

Not only that but Zod literally tore apart his armor like paper, same armor was no selling superman punches, that is very underrated Zod strength feat and proves he can just tear them apart when he touches them and given that he is faster than anyone here he will

#34 Posted by KalKent (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@eredin12 said:

@kalkent:

Not only that but Zod literally tore apart his armor like paper, same armor was no selling superman punches, that is very underrated Zod strength feat and proves he can just tear them apart when he touches them and given that he is faster than anyone here he will

Funny because I once used that as a feat and people laughed at me. What is actually funny is the fact that people think Peter can beat Zod.

#35 Edited by Eredin12 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent:

Really? That is really stupid, i mean feat is more than obvious

And yes thinking that Peter has any chance against Zod is laughable at best, Zod is solid mid-tier by comic standards and peter is street leveler and Peter is not some characters like Wolverine that can fight way above his weight class, but i think most people who say that peter wins are trolling

#36 Edited by Amendment50 (16006 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither of these two is strong enough to significantly damage him let alone one shot him.

#37 Posted by im_late (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man gived him the Firelord treatment while Danny cracks him like a Helicarrier.

#38 Posted by green_skaar (12866 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter ripped apart a bank vault, he'll have no problem ripping off Zod's armor and turning his face into hamburger.

No Caption Provided

@kalkent said:
@green_skaar said:

Peter can't even hurt Zod...

He no sold multiple punches from an enraged Superman while non-adapted. Zod would laugh off Peter's punches and then one shot him.

#39 Posted by KalKent (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter ripped apart a bank vault, he'll have no problem ripping off Zod's armor and turning his face into hamburger.

He isn't doing jack to the armor considering it no sold multiple punches from Superman.

#40 Posted by ShadowRazer24 (418 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman gives him firelord treatment

#41 Posted by tanhausergate (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny’s Chi would probably oneshot

Given these guys have both dodged lasers and automatic gunfire, they’re easily in his speed tier and while Peter would probably die. Danny just needs one good shot to kill the Kryptonian

#42 Posted by Kidolio (1560 posts) - - Show Bio

The reason that other thread was so debateable in my opinion was because of Wolverine and their inability to knock him out without being at risk of getting one shot by his claws.

#43 Posted by Toratorn (8260 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist can one-shot.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#44 Posted by blackpantherisb (7573 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously Zod wins.

#45 Posted by TheVVitchKing (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Danny can crack his skull with a chi punch

#46 Posted by incursio (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly think Danny can damage him, and Peter should be not far off his speed at all. Together, they can probably outskill him.

I think it doesn’t suck as far as battledome fights go tbf

#47 Edited by Eredin12 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@tanhausergate:

Outside of few PIS feats in several decades of history, what has Danny done to prove he can one-shot somone who can no sell city blockbusting attacks while very weakened?

And if you sue PIS Feats then Captian America can be argued to be FTL and plaentary chracter

Destroying helicarrier is much weaker than city block level

Given these guys have both dodged lasers and automatic gunfire, they’re easily in his speed tier and while Peter would probably die. Danny just needs one good shot to kill the Kryptonian

They never dodged lasers, they aim dodged it, and dodging bullets is much weaker than Zod feats, Zod and superman have fighted at super speed, evrey punch was breaking the sound barrier that is far better than bullet timing

Besides Zod can just use flying blitz that none of them can react to and one-shot one of them and then another one

No Caption Provided

#48 Posted by Eredin12 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@incursio:

Honestly think Danny can damage him, and Peter should be not far off his speed at all. Together, they can probably outskill him.

Peter is slower by a good amount, but i am not saying that Danny cannot hurt Zod at all but he cannot put him down any time soon and Zod can easily one-shot both of them or just rip them apart, and given the superior physicals he will