User Lists: 20

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanos can’t even tag him. Spiderman K.O.s

Thanos tagged the MCU Spider-Man while he was traveling through portals. Yeah he isn't as experienced as current 616 Spider-Man, but the portal travel makes it quite a good feat of reaction.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 anthp2000  Moderator

Spiderman could win, eventually.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spider-Man wins. Thanos has notably superior strength and durability, but he will never be able to tag Spider-Man without the versatility or speed that other LA high tier characters have. Furthermore, he doesn't have any notable healing/regeneration, so Spider-Man will certainly be able to put him down.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CyberpunkCop

Thanos Spiderman can't significantly damage him and would get caught eventually

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It will be Thanos that won't feel so good this time.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

During the superior spider man arc, when Doc ock was in Peter's body, he remarked on how much Peter had been holding back against them for years. Stating that Peter was physically in the Hulk's tier.

Thanos get's a beat down.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Yeah, Pete's quick enough to hammer Thanos down with blows while dodging anything coming his way. the dude fought someone above his paygrade for hours on end, so his endurance is on point.

Second round is the same, but significantly easier with webbing included.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@the_hajduk: ?‍♂️Portals don’t mean anything when he is out in the open for 2 seconds. Spiderman hit Thanos 3 times in a row despite having no impressive speed feats. The fact that you are even debating this means that you have no idea for fast 616 Spiderman is.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has already been done.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: ?‍♂️Portals don’t mean anything when he is out in the open for 2 seconds. Spiderman hit Thanos 3 times in a row despite having no impressive speed feats. The fact that you are even debating this means that you have no idea for fast 616 Spiderman is.

The portals were absolutely the only reason Spider-Man even lasted as long as he did. Spider-Man going head-to-head with Thanos would result in him immediately being snatched out of the air like Black Panther was. So yes the portals did mean something. And Thanos still caught him anyway.

No impressive speed feats you say? We saw Spider-Man dodging laser blasts from Star-Lord in the very same movie. We saw him dodging dual uzi fire from Falcon in the other movie and the comic. We saw him doing acrobatics through a volley of cars being TKed at him. I know 616 Spider-Man has better feats but Thanos should still catch him eventually, even if he has to use some effort for once.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: yeah he said he was holding back but when did he say he was in hulks tier?

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk said:

@mister_surreal said:

The portals were absolutely the only reason Spider-Man even lasted as long as he did. Spider-Man going head-to-head with Thanos would result in him immediately being snatched out of the air like Black Panther was. So yes the portals did mean something. And Thanos still caught him anyway.

No impressive speed feats you say? We saw Spider-Man dodging laser blasts from Star-Lord in the very same movie. We saw him dodging dual uzi fire from Falcon in the other movie and the comic. We saw him doing acrobatics through a volley of cars being TKed at him. I know 616 Spider-Man has better feats but Thanos should still catch him eventually, even if he has to use some effort for once.

?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

1. Those were not lasers, but generic energy blast.

2. He didn't doge uzi's fire in mid-air, he stepped out of the path of the bullets before they were fired.

3. Thanos has no impressive speed feats.

On the other hand....

This

This

And This

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: I mean, I agree with the general point you're making, but 2 out of those 3 scans you posted were not even 616 Spider-Man, but rather 1610/Ultimate Spider-Man. And the actual 616 scan you posted isn't that impressive, it's just him swinging out of the way of fire, which I'd wager some MCU characters could replicate.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos does have impressive speed, but not on Spider-Man's level. It's all about endurance for this fight.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: yeah he said he was holding back but when did he say he was in hulks tier?

I think he is talking about this moment from amazing spider-man 698. I think he is misremebering who stated what, and not accounting for it being hyperbole:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos wins b/c spiderman has no webs

thanos wins very low diff

thanos wins based on defense

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos jobs

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: Thanks for the heads up. Never the less, Thanos has no feats of actually tagging 616 Spiderman.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man is not putting Thanos down with his physicals, that's honestly silly to even suggest.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: Thanks for the heads up. Never the less, Thanos has no feats of actually tagging 616 Spiderman.

I agree, I don't think Thanos is going to be able to tag Spider-Man.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@amendment50: To be fair Spiderman has taken of power houses like Rhino who aren’t to far behind MCU Thanos. Let’s be honest, MCU Thanos has no feats beseids tanking hits from MCU Hulk (who is inanely inconsistent) and surviving a gigantic structure falling on him. Since he can’t tag Spiderman, all he can do is eventually lose.

SuperVision123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man is not putting Thanos down with his physicals, that's honestly silly to even suggest.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@paytience:

Peter was physically in the Hulk's tier

No Caption Provided

kal-elol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter can eventually take him down. If MCU Iron Man can do as well as he did against Thanos w/gems, 616 Peter should be able to take him down w/o gems.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos uses the pimp hand. Spider-Man might avoid him for a while, but who really cares? Spider-Man can't hurt him and will hurt himself trying, like he was with Tombstone.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

Thanos uses the pimp hand. Spider-Man might avoid him for a while, but who really cares? Spider-Man can't hurt him and will hurt himself trying, like he was with Tombstone.

Peter ended the fight your referencing by webbing his hand and knocking out tombstone. He also one shotted tombstone pretty casually in there last fight.

I agree Thanos is to strong and durable.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: he said Pete traded blows with the hulk.....in no way did he imply or even say that Pete is in Hulks tier.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What?

How would Spider-Man even put Thanos down?

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: People get extremely generous with their scaling and use of outliers when it comes to matchups against live action characters

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter has the edge in speed, reflexes, agility, street smarts and combat skills.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Huh, I knew he beat Tombstone with that webbing boxing glove, which never really made sense to me, but I never knew he beat Tombstone a second time. I assume Tombstone is written differently because he is not a popular character?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@ghostravage: Shut Up u Hulk fan boy. U know damn well Spiderman = Hulk....

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#41  Edited By mickey-mouse

Spider-Man might win due to webbing. If he keeps webbing Thanos up and hitting him in the stomach and chest so he gasps for air, then keeps webbing up his eyes and mouth to frustrate him. If not Thanos wins due to attrition; eventual Spider-Man will tire from repeatedly hitting and kicking Thanos and run out of webbing. I think Peter carries trick webs as well that could possible help.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos should be able to end this with a few hits, eventually.

@ghostravage: People get extremely generous with their scaling and use of outliers when it comes to matchups against live action characters

This all the way.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

@jashro44: Huh, I knew he beat Tombstone with that webbing boxing glove, which never really made sense to me, but I never knew he beat Tombstone a second time. I assume Tombstone is written differently because he is not a popular character?

Yea. He beat him quite casually during amazing spider-man 16.1.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Thanks, interesting scan, I remember Tombstone boasting that he was faster than Spider-Man in the past as he bullrushed and tagged him, cool to see Spider-Man so easily evade him. Although, it seems more like a BFR scenario considering Spider-Man doesn't seem like the type to knock people out and throw them into bodies of water, we're not talking about some psycho like MCU Cap or anything.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THANOS STOMPS

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

During the superior spider man arc, when Doc ock was in Peter's body, he remarked on how much Peter had been holding back against them for years. Stating that Peter was physically in the Hulk's tier.

Thanos get's a beat down.

He said no such thing. He was amazed by Peter's strength yes, but he made no comments further to that. I don't think its a super-impressive statement because previous to being in Spider-Man's body. Doctor Octopus had faced Peter as a human, and Peter historically holds back against people without Superhuman Strength or Durability. So obviously the differential between strength Doctor Octopus has experienced from Peter punches are going to be astronomically compared to the strength Doctor Octopus exerted when he punched Scorpion without restraint in Peter's body. Is it a nice feat. Yes. Especially since scorpion is classically supposed to be Stronger than Peter. But near Hulk. Absolutely Not. Hell one of Peter's best strength feats is for the Hulk and Thor to acknowledgethat Peter was struggling when they restrained him each by one arm (Although in fairness Thor did say his strength was impressive- for a mortal).

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos eventually one-shots. He should tear through webs like plastic.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

@jashro44: Thanks, interesting scan, I remember Tombstone boasting that he was faster than Spider-Man in the past as he bullrushed and tagged him, cool to see Spider-Man so easily evade him. Although, it seems more like a BFR scenario considering Spider-Man doesn't seem like the type to knock people out and throw them into bodies of water, we're not talking about some psycho like MCU Cap or anything.

No problem. As for tombstone being faster than spider-man I think your misremembering what was said. Tombstone was saying he was faster and stronger than before, not that he was faster and stronger than spider-man.

No Caption Provided

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Also Thanos. Scaling from some of the reaction feats in MCU tie in comics (most notably Black Panther slicing bullets in mid air with his claws), and even Live Action ones (such as Thor reacting to and deflecting Super-Sonic Ultron Bot blasts, Abomination catching an RPG, Iron Man dodging a Tank Missile), MCU characters are not really that slow at all. Peter is much faster but he is not untaggable, especially via AOE. Thanos is also several tiers ahead in strength. As well as the Space Whale feat, Hulk also has an astromical leap of at least a Mile straight up to deliver a diving punch to finally knock out a stunned Thor in their gladiatorial battle. Thor has always been able to fight Hulk pretty evenly before he got Stormbreaker/Awakened his Godhood (these power ups put him over hulk). He also has the ring feat in infinity war. However both got completely steamrolled in H2H encounters with the Mad Titan.