• Morals off.
  • Who wins?
Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Spiderman. Better stats with spider sense which will counter BP's invisibility and speed.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m pretty sure Spiderman stomps. I would need to see some more feats for Black Panther though.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

panther stomps the shiz out of spiderman from what ive heard

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey wrecks, nothing has changed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genuine question but disregarding the fact T'Challa's feat is an outlier has Peter actually perceived the world in slow motion the way T'Challa did?

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has Spider-Man ever been as fast as this:

credit to the thread creator

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther with low difficulty.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

S T A T U E S

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#10  Edited By KrleAvenger

Statues are new laughing stock meme on this site. It's not like Peter doesn't have his own fare share of absurd outliers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed
deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman wins morals on or off...

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7
deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP stomps.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

That's cool.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

T'Challa stomps.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby said:

I’m pretty sure Spiderman stomps. I would need to see some more feats for Black Panther though.

What? Spiderman stomps but you need to see more feats for Black Panther?

No Caption Provided

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: We have MCU and DCEU threads to thank for that, unless it had a predecessor.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to go with BP.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Black Panther is faster than any 616 street leveller.

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

BP

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: I’ve already seen some of the feats for Black Panther, including his new feat, and they aren’t as impressive as Spiderman’s feats. However I’m not an expert on 2MAU Black Panther, so I would need to see some more feats for him.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dare ANYONE to find a feat for 2MAU Black Panther or anyone he could scale to (i.e Captain America) that is anywhere NEAR the level of the one spammed.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dare ANYONE to find a feat for 2MAU Black Panther or anyone he could scale to (i.e Captain America) that is anywhere NEAR the level of the one spammed.

to be fair, I'm think this is a new suit, so he's stronger IIRC.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Battle123axe

@bladeoffury said:

@battle123axe: What does a new suit have to do with speed?

because a new suit has undefined as of now capabilities, so him being faster is be completely consistent until shown otherwise

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@bladeoffury said:

because a new suit has undefined as of now capabilities, so him being faster is be completely consistent until shown otherwise

was it stated the new suit makes him faster? i mean how does having a new suit directly translate to having increased speed, especially such a vast increase.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe said:
@bladeoffury said:

was it stated the new suit makes him faster? i mean how does having a new suit directly translate to having increased speed, especially such a vast increase.

I don't know, but as I said, a new suit means completely undefined capabilities, which means that a ridiculous increase in speed is possible, really BP could be a high tier if he wants and start lifting and throwing buildings, and it all could be attributed to the new suit

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Challenge accepted.

Even Skaar can casually deflect bullets from high power mini-guns which fire much faster bullets at an incredibly fast rate.

No Caption Provided

So, Skarr is a casual bullet timer. And yet Hulk casually reacts to his strikes and stomps him while holding back.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So Hulk>>Skaar. And of course Cap easily dances around a blood lusted amped Hulk.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So Cap>>>Hulk who is faster than a bullet timer by a far margin. And that is disregarding the fact that 2MAU Hulk has casually reacted to missiles after they were fired point blank.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: Lol okay, I guess I can take it even if it's across different TV shows (bullet timing/beating Skaar in Agents of SMASH and the Carnage amp in Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors).

Also, would you be interested in using a 2MAU character paired with me (I'm using Curse of Achilles Percy) against DCEU Superman and MCU Thor (repped by BuildHare) in a CaV?

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@warlockmage said:
@battle123axe said:
@bladeoffury said:

I don't know, but as I said, a new suit means completely undefined capabilities, which means that a ridiculous increase in speed is possible, really BP could be a high tier if he wants and start lifting and throwing buildings, and it all could be attributed to the new suit

that makes absolutely no sense... T'challas powers dont come from the suit thats not how it works. you are making pure speculation on something not all founded by attempting to correlate 2 factors that dont correlate at all.

unless it is specifically stated this new suit amped his speed your argument is, quite frankly, absurd and you should stick the bricks you usually debate for like Chulk.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 anthp2000  Moderator

It's just another one of those mindless shows that litteraly bases each episode on feats lol

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration:

Lol okay, I guess I can take it even if it's across different TV shows (bullet timing/beating Skaar in Agents of SMASH and the Carnage amp in Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors).

To be fair, Cap being faster than Hulk is consistent through all the 2MAU TV shows. I just do not have the time to find the multiple other instances and make GIFs of them. Interesting enough, Hulk's best reaction feats come from the Avengers Assemble show where he caught a missile and caught a speedster.

Also, would you be interested in using a 2MAU character paired with me (I'm using Curse of Achilles Percy) against DCEU Superman and MCU Thor (repped by BuildHare) in a CaV?

Okay. What 2MAU character do you have in mind?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe said:
@warlockmage said:
@battle123axe said:
@bladeoffury said:

that makes absolutely no sense... T'challas powers dont come from the suit thats not how it works.

Oh yeah it totally makes sense that t'challa can casually stomp captain america without his suit, be invisible, and the like. Suuuuure.

you are making pure speculation on something not all founded by attempting to correlate 2 factors that dont correlate at all.

So... according to what you're telling me, I can't say a new suit with unknown capabilities possibly gives reason for someone to operate above what they have been? Tony Stark is loving that argument.

unless it is specifically stated this new suit amped his speed your argument is

quite frankly, absurd

It totally makes sense that if a character gets say, an iron man armor that someone has to specifically state it makes them stronger in order for any feat they perform using it to be valid? .... okay then. There's not even any context for the clip to let you be the ultimate judge on whether or not it's consistent or not.

and you should stick the bricks you usually debate for like Chulk.

um... I don't know what I or anyone else did to you, but If it was so bad that you feel the need to insult and compartmentalize someone on a random internet forum that disagreed with you about a fictional character, then sorry for that.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man.