Tony one-shots.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@toratorn: how would he one shot Silver Surfer?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Tony's magnets reflected Mjolnir from 616 Thor and his armor already absorbed his lightning multiple times so Thor is completely irrelevant here. His weapons already countered energy absorption so DoomZod gets one shotted. Tony's armor countered 616 Magneto's powers so Fox one won't really do anything to him, especially because his own magnetic field can repell his metal attacks. Strange and Apocalypse are powerful users of telekinesis and/or matter manipulation but Iron Man's armor has countermeasures for that too. Quicksilver is irrelevant because he can't do anything and Tony dealt with faster opponents, and Wolverine is basically fodder. Even if he tags Tony, Fox Adamantium has no feats to prove it can cut his armor, especially because it tanked atom splitting axe attacks. I don't know who the guy in the top left corner is but DCEU Clark does not have any advantage and will also lose badly, especially if he uses Heat Vision which will just amp Tony.

Strength in numbers is a thing, I get it. But it does not mean anything if you can't do anything to your opponent. Even if they beat him up, he can tank it. Or activate his force field or repair his armor. Besides, Tony is known as Marvel's greatest Multi Tasker, so good he can basically make it look like he splits his mind to 3 parts, all of which were preforming some of the most difficult and complex yet different tasks at the same time. He is also proficient with his armor and is skilled himself, and given his sensors warning him, he won't be overwhelmed. I am completely ignoring Silver Surfer however because his powers are so vague that I basically can't decide what he can or can't do, but he seems overrated to me yet I do understand the hype. Not including him, or whoever that guy in top left corner is, this Team loses. Tony is more than capable of dealing with numbers, he is too strong, fast and versatile and has counters to pretty much 99% of their arsenal.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@krleavenger: Silver surfer created an explosion much, much bigger than planet earth. He created massive holes all over the planet with handwaves, and iirc even Doom with his powers easily busted mountains. Surfer also showed great speed and maneuverability, also casually messed up electricity over huge areas (although Tony probably has counter to that).

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer solos

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Whose alt are you?

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Galactus was planetary level, Silver Surfer killed him and survived. I think it’d take more than one repulsor to kill him.

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony's magnets reflected Mjolnir from 616 Thor and his armor already absorbed his lightning multiple times so Thor is completely irrelevant here. His weapons already countered energy absorption so DoomZod gets one shotted. Tony's armor countered 616 Magneto's powers so Fox one won't really do anything to him, especially because his own magnetic field can repell his metal attacks. Strange and Apocalypse are powerful users of telekinesis and/or matter manipulation but Iron Man's armor has countermeasures for that too. Quicksilver is irrelevant because he can't do anything and Tony dealt with faster opponents, and Wolverine is basically fodder. Even if he tags Tony, Fox Adamantium has no feats to prove it can cut his armor, especially because it tanked atom splitting axe attacks. I don't know who the guy in the top left corner is but DCEU Clark does not have any advantage and will also lose badly, especially if he uses Heat Vision which will just amp Tony.

Strength in numbers is a thing, I get it. But it does not mean anything if you can't do anything to your opponent. Even if they beat him up, he can tank it. Or activate his force field or repair his armor. Besides, Tony is known as Marvel's greatest Multi Tasker, so good he can basically make it look like he splits his mind to 3 parts, all of which were preforming some of the most difficult and complex yet different tasks at the same time. He is also proficient with his armor and is skilled himself, and given his sensors warning him, he won't be overwhelmed. I am completely ignoring Silver Surfer however because his powers are so vague that I basically can't decide what he can or can't do, but he seems overrated to me yet I do understand the hype. Not including him, or whoever that guy in top left corner is, this Team loses. Tony is more than capable of dealing with numbers, he is too strong, fast and versatile and has counters to pretty much 99% of their arsenal.

The guy in the top left corner is Skyrim's Dovahkihn, otherwise known as the Dragonborn. Best feat I know of him doing is killing a guy called the world eater and his death shook time

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LJayG

@toratorn: Galactus was planetary level, Silver Surfer killed him and survived. I think it’d take more than one repulsor to kill him.

correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he kill himself doing that?

The_Red_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sovngarde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-Magneto will make the fight a hell for Tony.

-Tony is a human, I don't know if the armor protecs him from TP, but if it doesn't he could be easily beaten by Apocalypse.Not only that Apocalypse was able to move miles of tons of sand and rocks with TQ.

-Iron Man just wouldn't be able to even touch QS.

-Silver Surfer was able to kill Galactus, a world eater.That's an impressive feats and he might be soloing here.

-Superman, Doomsday and Thor would be a lot of brute force for Iron Man, maybe just this trio couls be enough to beat him.

-If someone catches Tony Wolverine could finish the job quickly.

-And, finally, we have Strange and Dragonborn.They would just add versatility to the team.

In my opinion Apocalypse or SS may solos.Thor, Doomsday and Superman together could also be able to kill tony.

If you makes Iron Man fight all them at the same time in addition to Dragonborn, Magneto, Dr.Strange, Quicksilver and Wolverine this is a stomp.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man stomps and Krle broke it down well. However, Silver Surfer is extremely overrated and he has no durability feats to suggest he'd tank a serious hit from Tony. Also, breaking a big cloud doesn't really quantify well.

Lord_Doom159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Stomps

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 seastone98  Online

Iron Man stomps and Krle broke it down well. However, Silver Surfer is extremely overrated and he has no durability feats to suggest he'd tank a serious hit from Tony. Also, breaking a big cloud doesn't really quantify well.

No Caption Provided

Ya damn skippy

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: As mentioned before, the character in the top left is the Dovahkiin:

Who I personally think could qualify as one of the most overrated characters from video games, with "faster than time speed from scaling with Alduin" and other rather ambiguous or ludicrous scaling.

Discounting him, I agree with your analysis.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Fox Wolverine solos

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-Magneto will make the fight a hell for Tony.

No he won't.

No Caption Provided

His Bleeding Edge armor has anti-magnetism safeguards and his neo-classic armor could not be affected by Erik.

-Tony is a human, I don't know if the armor protecs him from TP, but if it doesn't he could be easily beaten by Apocalypse.

It does:

No Caption Provided

Not only that Apocalypse was able to move miles of tons of sand and rocks with TQ.

Iron Man has gravity grip systems and can reroute repulsor input systems to reinforce his armor mass and prevent himself from being crushed or moved. Even in his classic armor, where he had no countermeasures to telekinesis, Tony managed to use his repulsors to push himself outside of Graviton's gravity field which held Vision, Captain America, Wonder Man, Beast, and Scarlet Witch all at once.

-Iron Man just wouldn't be able to even touch QS.

Even though a slower version of Iron Man kept up with and tagged a faster version of Quicksilver?

No Caption Provided

This was the same Quicksilver who was written by this writer as crossing continents within moments and he was trying to regroup with his allies in a different time zone, so I highly doubt he wasn't going his full speed. Especially since he wouldn't needlessly risk capture.

Even if you somehow prove that FOX Quicksilver is faster than 616 Pietro, it's kind of irrelevant considering Quicksilver is more likely to KO himself hitting 616 Iron Man than even denting the suit.

-Silver Surfer was able to kill Galactus, a world eater.That's an impressive feats and he might be soloing here.

So because Silver Surfer killed someone that killed a planet, that makes him solo? Wut?

-Superman, Doomsday and Thor would be a lot of brute force for Iron Man, maybe just this trio couls be enough to beat him.

They couldn't even hurt him. Their best hits would do nothing to his armor. I doubt they could even scratch the paint off of it.

-If someone catches Tony Wolverine could finish the job quickly.

His claws have never cut through anything as durable as Iron Man's armor. Even the Disir (who had no issues cutting Thor and Loki) could penetrate that deep into his suit. A guy that was casually overpowering 616 Captain America repeatedly used the edge of Cap's shield to try and crack and cut open Tony's armor while it was malfunctioning and on low power, but he couldn't even dent it.

-And, finally, we have Strange and Dragonborn.They would just add versatility to the team.

They do nothing immediately get one-shotted.

In my opinion Apocalypse or SS may solos.Thor, Doomsday and Superman together could also be able to kill tony.

If you makes Iron Man fight all them at the same time in addition to Dragonborn, Magneto, Dr.Strange, Quicksilver and Wolverine this is a stomp.

No Caption Provided

Sovngarde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Bleeding Edge is one of the most powerful armors of Tony.The OP doesn't says if it's that armor or he has just post a random image.

If that's Bleeding Edge I'm going with Tony, if it's just standard armor I'm going with the Team.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleeding Edge Iron Man? Tony wrecks them all. Pretty sure Extremis Iron Man would take this too. Not sure about lesser armors.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovngarde: Even his lesser armors can take it. What do you mean by "standard armor"?

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By butterflykyss

lol at iron man fans believing he can beat superman, doomsday, and silver surfer lolololol

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at iron man fans believing he can beat superman, armageddon, and silver surfer lolololol

Idk about armageddon (is he the guy in the top left?) and idgaf about Surfer given I find him overrated, but...

How in the absolute hell does Stark lose to DCEU Clark?

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss said:

lol at iron man fans believing he can beat superman, armageddon, and silver surfer lolololol

Idk about armageddon (is he the guy in the top left?) and idgaf about Surfer given I find him overrated, but...

I meant doomsday and he cant beat dceu clark.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: You have no right to laugh at anybody considering you're the most delusional fanatic this site has ever seen. If 616 Iron Man vs DCEU characters was such a mismatch then you wouldn't leave with your tail in between your legs every time you get called out on your nonsensical arguments and misplaced opinions about it.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By butterflykyss

@noone1996: and yet I'm still laughing. no way iron would ever beat dceu superman.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration said:
@butterflykyss said:

I meant doomsday and he cant beat dceu clark.

What feats specifically of Clark's make you say this? Is it a specific Stark armor?

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: mainly his speed from jl and being able to go toe to toe with doomsday. iron man isnt beating that.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Noone1996

@butterflykyss: Just like everyone laughs at you. Including mods. Superman cannot hurt Iron Man and gets casually one-shotted.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By butterflykyss

@noone1996 said:

@butterflykyss: Just like everyone laughs at you. Including mods. Superman cannot hurt Iron Man and gets casually one-shotted.

oh no what am I to do?? I'm not sure how will survive with that reveal... but dont worry right now I'm laughing at the fact you think ironman can do anything to hurt silver surfer, doomsday and superman. and I'm laughing even harder at you thinking ironman can one shot superman when he wasnt able to do a thing against captain marvel and a fake human thor and even captain america:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and you seriously think with showings like this he beats doomsday and Clark and silver surfer?? ok lol

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: mainly his speed from jl and being able to go toe to toe with doomsday. iron man isnt beating that.

So, I'm going to deconstruct this real quick here and show you why comic book Iron Man can win. Iron Man has demonstrated picosecond scanning capabilities, in addition to the ability to go from 0 to Mach 4 nearly instantly. He can keep up with Superman. In addition, he has tanked multiple nukes through the course of the years on Earth without even being KO'ed. He has fought toe to toe with the Sentry, the Hulk, and other characters that have superior strength feats to MCU Clark and survived and even won on occasion. In one of his classic scuffles himself and the Thing fighting against Thanos' minions toppled a mountain and they emerged unscathed. His repulsor rays (which are not solar based) exceed the temperature of the Sun. He has shown that his suit has programmed in the fighting techniques of guys like Spiderman, to the point where he could tag Spiderman casually. In recent comics, he has shown that he can fire microscopic Iron Men into his opponents to attack from the inside. His scanning technology has the capability to basically tell him what his opponents weaknesses are. In a punch for punch match-up with Clark, he would win decisively.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By butterflykyss

@jacthripper said:
@butterflykyss said:

So, I'm going to deconstruct this real quick here and show you why comic book Iron Man can win. Iron Man has demonstrated picosecond scanning capabilities, in addition to the ability to go from 0 to Mach 4 nearly instantly. He can keep up with Superman. In addition, he has tanked multiple nukes through the course of the years on Earth without even being KO'ed. He has fought toe to toe with the Sentry, the Hulk, and other characters that have superior strength feats to MCU Clark and survived and even won on occasion. In one of his classic scuffles himself and the Thing fighting against Thanos' minions toppled a mountain and they emerged unscathed. His repulsor rays (which are not solar based) exceed the temperature of the Sun. He has shown that his suit has programmed in the fighting techniques of guys like Spiderman, to the point where he could tag Spiderman casually. In recent comics, he has shown that he can fire microscopic Iron Men into his opponents to attack from the inside. His scanning technology has the capability to basically tell him what his opponents weaknesses are. In a punch for punch match-up with Clark, he would win decisively.

he loss against captain marvel and had trouble beating a fake thor. please see the scans above you. I'm sorry I'm not convinced he would win here based upon this. even captain amerixa beat him to the ground:

No Caption Provided

but to be fair here I'm seeing his suit was deactivated so scratch the captain America example. the others though still stand.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: Lmao the same shit tier arguments that I debunked last time. When I dismantle these are you going to run away again like last time?

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By butterflykyss

@noone1996: like I told you then I'm still here. explain how he loss to captain marvel first and didnt one shot her?

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Team destroys hard

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Noone1996

like I told you then I'm still here. explain how he lost to captain marvel first and didnt one shot her?

First of all, it's because it was Bendis' shitty inconsistent writing. Ms. Marvel has never been written at those levels and has always been portrayed as either near Iron Man or slightly below him. According to Bendis, Iron Man was using the STRONGEST Hulk-Buster armor to date and she was still stomping him with no explanation or amp. He's literally already had a rogue Hulk-Buster armor wreck her while a team of Avengers were backing her up. She wasn't even Binary in Civil War II (which would have made a lot more sense). Now, I know you've visited my "Iron Man vs. Mid-Tiers" thread where I break down why Carol is inferior to Iron Man, but I don't think you ever took the time to actually read through the "Ms. Marvel" section. That's okay because I can bring it to you:

This is a Ms. Marvel-tier villain who was a member of the Dark Avengers and Thunderbolts. She's fought on even terms with Ms. Marvel. After Siege, Moonstone tried to make a run for it, but Iron Man, in his classic armor mind you, one-shots her with a punch:

Judge Marvel, who got his hands on repulsor technology, one-shots Moonstone. Ghost, an Iron Man villain, even confirms it as such:

No Caption Provided

It should be noted that Moonstone and Ms. Marvel have traded blows and were portrayed as equals in her own story:

This is their first fight.
Rematch 1
Rematch 2

The funny thing is that they fought again and Ms. Marvel ended up having to forcibly remove the moonstone from Karla's body in order to effectively defeat her in their rematch. Classic Iron Man one-shotted this character. 'Nuff said.

Ms. Marvel

This next section is pretty long so bear with me on this one.

Carol has faced the Hulk-Buster before. In fact, she even had an Avengers roster to back her up (She-Hulk, Captain America, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Luke Cage, and Wolverine), yet she, and all the Avengers with her, still got stomped (in some cases, literally).

Iron Man did much better against the HB armor by himself too.

The fact that Carol is essentially spanking the Hulk-Buster Iron Man in Civil War II is horrid writing.

Let's take a look at what happens when Rogue, who at the time had attained Ms. Marvel's powers permanently, was handling Iron Man once her absorbed power from Thor had begun to fade away:

No Caption Provided

Not only is Rogue screaming out in pain after being blasted and she was so hurt that she lost her grip of Spider-Woman, but Rogue begins to realize that she's outmatched and that even with Ms. Marvel's powers she has nowhere near the raw power to take down Iron Man so she flees.

She's also been stomped by Grey Gargoyle before as well:

She slams him into the ground which does absolutely nothing to him. He then proceeds to kick her in the face which one-shots her. Now let's see how many times Iron Man tanks hits from an AMPED Grey Gargoyle. A Gargoyle that had an enchanted indestructible Uru hammer, mind you.

Granted, his arc reactor did get cracked and damaged after tanking a direct hit from Gargoyle, but that's far more than Carol could handle, clearly.

Now, in regards to current Iron Man and current Ms. Marvel, I can post a couple of instances where Iron Man outshines Carol in performance:

Ms. Marvel vs Gamora (fails to one-shot Gamora).

Meanwhile, Iron Man handles Gamora pretty easily here:

Casually, too.
Casually, too.

Then we can see how Iron Man's blasting power compares to Carol's blasting power:

Fin Fang Foom no-sells her blast.

And then you have Iron Man blasting him:

No Caption Provided

He seems to hurt him a lot more.

The shockwave/indirect effect from his repulsors also managed to make Carol scream out in pain:

No Caption Provided

Hell, even the Iron Patriot managed to make Carol scream out in pain with his repulsors:

No Caption Provided

The funny thing here is that Norman actually couldn't figure out how to properly power Tony's armors. The Iron Patriot suit was much weaker than any standard or normal Iron Man armor since it didn't have repulsor and arc reactor technology to power it:

Here is Ms. Marvel and an injured Iron Man taking on War Machine (who is inferior to Iron Man).

Iron Man fleed to grab a negator pack and you can see how long she lasts without him LOL.

It should be noted that Tony Stark was on doctor's orders to avoid strenuous physical activities and that War Machine didn't feel Ms. Marvel's second hit on him.

In a more recent comic book, War Machine (piloted by the Punisher) was able to take on Ms. Marvel who was actually extremely pissed off at Castle for using her "dead boyfriends toys". Despite being inexperienced and uninformed about her absorption abilities, he still does very well for himself. In fact, they seem to stalemate with Carol fleeing for backup. Here is the full fight:

Scan 1-2: Carol blasts an unsuspecting Frank Castle with a cheap shot. He doesn't seem to be hurt or damaged, but she seems mad; Scan 3: Carol tries to talk Frank out of the suit which leads to her hitting him with energy. This is either an energy amped punch or blast. Either way, he tanks it like a champ once again. No damage or pain; Scan 4: While simultaneously telling his armor not to hit her with lethal force, he blasts her with repulsor beams which are absorbed by Carol. She then blasts Castle which leads to damage of the armor. Castle attempts to flee; Scan 5: While in the air, they seem to stalemate each other in an energy projection shoot out. Many other heroes take notice of their clash; Scan 6: Carol punches Frank and then guilt trips him about where he stood during the Secret Empire thing. He launches a missile point blank at her face which leads to an explosion which seems to hit them both; Scan 7: Both of them are briefly incapped and free fall from the sky. They both land hard on the ground, but Castle recovers first. He even tells the armor AI that he's ready to keep fighting instead of fleeing; Scan 8: While Daredevil tries to talk Frank out of what he's doing, the AI informs him that Ms. Marvel has fled.

Later, we see that Ms. Marvel leaves the fight in order to get some backup:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... Now why would Carol need this much backup if she is capable of taking down a Hulk-Buster iteration of Iron Man's all-new self-repairing armor? I mean its one thing to call in Thing or Hercules separately, but bringing them both, in addition to any and all Avengers available, seems a bit much for someone who can supposedly take down Iron Man armors like its nothing. But what do I know?

The funny thing is, even with all of these Avengers as backup, Carol still couldn't defeat War Machine.
The funny thing is, even with all of these Avengers as backup, Carol still couldn't defeat War Machine.

To add a cherry on top of all this, this is armor from Stark's early days. It's basically the first War Machine armor created. Carol confirms that it was "Rhodey's armor" and gets extremely agitated in their fight. His armor was confirmed to be from the late eighties:

"...instead of having him run around in his late-eighties hand-me-downs".

Since I already did an effective job of showing the gap between Carol and Iron Man above, I'll just leave War Machine out of this and also show scans of her failing to do any damage to him whilst amped by half of the power of a city:

He doesn't even seem phased by her hit either. It's important to note that he didn't want to fight her there.

In reality, the gap between Carol and Tony is up there. In a well-written story, Iron Man should take it against her. Of course, Bendis clearly had different plans and needed to get rid of Stark to replace him with someone more ethnically diverse. Seemed like he wrote himself into a corner.

I've got more evidence that Ms. Marvel is below Iron Man.

Here are scans of Ms. Marvel going up against Spider-Woman:

She clearly gets harmed by Jessica's venom blasts, right?

Let's see how Iron Man fares against them in an inferior armor:

No Caption Provided

He manages to absorb Spider-Woman's venom blast and instead of hurting him, it helps him. Funnily enough, he moves so quickly to intercept the venom blast that she doesn't even realize what happened. Not even we, as the readers, realize what happened until Tony tells us.

Hmmm look at Ms. Marvel fleeing from MODOK.

Funny, how Iron Man manages to do pretty well against him:

In a more recent comic, he casually stomps him:

No Caption Provided

It should be noted that he had around 20% power while doing this xD

She's also gone up against Tiger Shark, who is a prominent Namor villain capable of regularly trading blows with the Sub-Mariner, and he no-sold her blows while outside of water:

She later fights him underwater and her "best shot" only stuns him:

No Caption Provided

She later resorts to using her superior skill and ends up using pressure points and nerve strikes to knock him out, but her punches clearly pale in comparison to Iron Man's:

Manages to draw blood from Tiger Shark.

....or even Iron Patriot's who I just got done proving was inferior to normal Iron Man armors:

No Caption Provided

In a retelling story, Bleeding-Edge Iron Man goes up against Ms. Marvel (who he thinks is a skrull at that time). He blasts at her and she absorbs his repulsors and then beams her back:

He's fine from this hit and the fight is interrupted by Captain America. No damage from her blast despite being amped from Tony's beam.
He's fine from this hit and the fight is interrupted by Captain America. No damage from her blast despite being amped from Tony's beam.

She's also been one-shotted by a mind-controlled and blood-lusted Thor:

No Caption Provided

Funnily enough, Iron Man ends up fighting Thor and saving the day.

And again, this is the same character that literally got one-shotted from a stomp by Tony's Hulk-Buster armor in 2007.

This one is pretty funny too. Here we have Iron Man sucker punching Ms. Marvel and then one-shotting her:

No Caption Provided

He claims that he never could have done that if she hadn't been drunk, but he only says that because she wouldn't have fell for the oldest trick in the book (hey what's that behind you?). Which means he could replicate this if he had stealth or overwhelming speed.

Let's see how Carol compares when she sucker punches Iron Man in a non-combat situation though:

No Caption Provided

It should be noted that he was not injured, damaged, or knocked out from this blow. Why is this significant? Well, Tony had just got done reminding Carol about how she separated Spider-Woman from her own daughter due to the Superhuman Registration act and she didn't appreciate that very much. Not only was she super pissed, but she even admits later on that she had not hit someone that hard in a "good long time". She even admits that she hit him that hard because she "knew the armor would absorb the impact".

So he casually tanks a really hard hit from an angry Ms. Marvel without grunting in pain or even receiving cosmetic damage on his suit. This was also a non-combat situation and they were in the middle of a conversation which makes this tantamount to a sucker punch.

Since we're on the topic of sucker punches though, let's compare how Rogue (with Ms. Marvel's stats) handled an ambush from Hercules:

This is the first time that Hercules officially meets Tony:

No Caption Provided

Hercules thinks that Iron Man is trespassing in Avengers Mansion. He thinks that he's just a robot. Since powerhouses tend not to hold back against robots and he didn't know there was a man inside, much less an Avenger, he likely wasn't holding back like he probably was when he sucker punched Rogue. His blows were so loud that they could be heard outside and throughout the mansion and Thor comes to break the fight up.

Yet, somehow, he needs a Hulk-Buster/bulked up armor to put up a decent fight against her and still lose in Civil War II.

Should be noted that Ms. Marvel also had trouble hurting Fin Fang Foom while blitzing him at high speeds:

No Caption Provided

Failed once again to make him scream out in pain like Tony did. You see the same thing with Skadi, or better known as Sin the Red Skull's daughter, amped by Asgardian enchanted hammers:

Seems like her best energy projection simply brought Skadi to her knees. She recovers swimmingly.

Meanwhile, Iron Man's damaged and remote controlled armors were making her grunt out in pain and actually overwhelming her:

No Caption Provided

There is also that time in Civil War II where Iron Man actually one-shots Carol by infecting his repulsors so that when she absorbs it it hurts her:

Also, while he was distracted examining calculations and energy fluctuations that his scanners detected from Ulysses, he takes an angry beating from Carol. His suit self-repairs and he's not hurt at all:

Ms. Marvel also recently fought Iron Heart (Riri Williams, Tony Stark's inexperienced 15 year old protege):

Iron Heart's force-fields no-sell Carol's beam and the next scan shows Riri blasting Ms. Marvel which makes her grunt out in pain and then punch her away. This proves that Iron Heart can hurt and withstand hits from Ms. Marvel.

Should be noted that, featwise, Iron Heart is a completely inferior character to Iron Man himself. In fact, I'm pretty sure that she uses his resources and tech to build this armor and it's essentially a copy of the one that fought Carol in Civil War II.

oh no what am I to do?? I'm not sure how will survive with that reveal... but dont worry right now I'm laughing at the fact you think ironman can do anything to hurt silver surfer, doomsday and superman.

Then why don't you actually make arguments for them instead of debating with shitty out of context lowballing of Iron Man? You literally don't even know the live action character's feats. I'm sure you'd haven no problem claiming Storm effortlessly stomps them though. Prove to me that FOX Silver Surfer, DCEU Superman and Doomsday are too durable for Iron Man to not be able to "do anything". Even if your shitty scans proved anything, they have nothing to do with Tony not being able to hurt them.

and I'm laughing even harder at you thinking ironman can one shot superman when he wasnt able to do a thing against captain marvel and a fake human thor and even captain america:

I debunked this shit in that "Storm runs the Mid-Tier Gauntlet" thread where you were too scared to respond. Let me repost it since the context seems to allude you.

Iron Man was never "almost overloaded" by this knockoff Thor. Tony actually claims that his armor takes the electricity with utmost ease. He worries that he MIGHT overload, but he never does and there is no sign of circuitry damage or success at all for the Hammer. It proves nothing. Iron Man tanks it like a champ. Third of all, the part that is actually relevant here is that the Hammer uses an EMP which only stops Iron Man in his tracks and knocks him over. Sure, it definitely affects him (which is an outlier and inconsistent), but there is no proof that he was actually incapacitated by the EMP. There is no proof that he couldn't fight anymore. There is no proof that his armor was damaged. The only thing we know for sure is that it knocked him over and the Hammer got away. He could have rebooted seconds later or only been briefly stunned for all we know. In fact, in the next page you can even see Iron Man in the process of picking himself up and the lights on his armor are actually still on:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Meaning it barely affected his armor at all.

What's even funnier about this Hammer fellow is the fact that, after using his EMP ability again, he cannot even fry all of the circuits in his ally's replicated knockoff classic Iron Man armor:

It only blew "HALF" of his circuits in his suit and he could still walk around, talk, and even fight. If this was meant to replicate his classic armor then that would mean it was an inferior version of even Tony's weakest suit. That means that if a knockfoff version of his classic Iron Man armor wasn't even fully taken out by these crap tier EMP's, then that means his modern Iron Man armor would have fared MUCH better against this EMP than this guy did. That only serves to back up the notion that all the Hammer's EMP did to Stark was knock him over and briefly stun him. It didn't have the effect on Stark's armor that you're hoping it did because, hell, it didn't even have the same catastrophic effect on the classic knockoff's suit.

No Caption Provided

You yourself admitted that these guys were only replicated versions of themselves and weren't as good as the originals. There you have a ripoff/knockoff classic Iron Man not even being taken out by the Hammer's EMP. Meaning it certainly didn't have any lasting or important effect on the real Iron Man. All it did was knock him over. Like I said before, the lights on his suit were even still on. He recovered instantly.

Let's also not forget the fact that Stark has claimed he has a DOZEN failsafes against EMP disruption (which makes the Hammer instance an outlier):

No Caption Provided

He has a bunch of super impressive resistance feats under his belt already.

A planetary-wide electromagnetic pulse that all the nukes ever built, detonated simultaneously couldn't generate, doesn't shut down the armor. He even deals with Reed Richards' teleportation tech which makes his armor get a little funky, yet the suit is still fine and functional.
Electronic problems are taking down 90 percent of planet electronics every six minutes and Stark's armor is perfectly fine. In fact, satellites which shut down and fall out of the sky in front of him are still saved and caught by Tony.

and you seriously think with showings like this he beats doomsday and Clark and silver surfer?? ok lol

What makes you think that any of the movie characters are even above Ms. Marvel anyway? Such crappy logic.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but to be fair here I'm seeing his suit was deactivated so scratch the captain America example. the others though still stand.

....so why even post the scan? Clearly you reached your limit with lowball examples and had to pull that one out there too. This is the part where you pretend like you didn't see my post, but never return to the thread. Goodbye. Been a pleasure stomping you again.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By butterflykyss
@noone1996 said:
@butterflykyss said:

like I told you then I'm still here. explain how he lost to captain marvel first and didnt one shot her?

First of all, it's because it was Bendis' shitty inconsistent writing. Ms. Marvel has never been written at those levels and has always been portrayed as either near Iron Man or slightly below him. According to Bendis, Iron Man was using the STRONGEST Hulk-Buster armor to date and she was still stomping him with no explanation or amp. He's literally already had a rogue Hulk-Buster armor wreck her while a team of Avengers were backing her up. She wasn't even Binary in Civil War II (which would have made a lot more sense). Now, I know you've visited my "Iron Man vs. Mid-Tiers" thread where I break down why Carol is inferior to Iron Man, but I don't think you ever took the time to actually read through the "Ms. Marvel" section. That's okay because I can bring it to you:

This is a Ms. Marvel-tier villain who was a member of the Dark Avengers and Thunderbolts. She's fought on even terms with Ms. Marvel. After Siege, Moonstone tried to make a run for it, but Iron Man, in his classic armor mind you, one-shots her with a punch:

Judge Marvel, who got his hands on repulsor technology, one-shots Moonstone. Ghost, an Iron Man villain, even confirms it as such:

No Caption Provided

It should be noted that Moonstone and Ms. Marvel have traded blows and were portrayed as equals in her own story:

This is their first fight.
Rematch 1
Rematch 2

The funny thing is that they fought again and Ms. Marvel ended up having to forcibly remove the moonstone from Karla's body in order to effectively defeat her in their rematch. Classic Iron Man one-shotted this character. 'Nuff said.

Ms. Marvel

This next section is pretty long so bear with me on this one.

Carol has faced the Hulk-Buster before. In fact, she even had an Avengers roster to back her up (She-Hulk, Captain America, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Luke Cage, and Wolverine), yet she, and all the Avengers with her, still got stomped (in some cases, literally).

Iron Man did much better against the HB armor by himself too.

The fact that Carol is essentially spanking the Hulk-Buster Iron Man in Civil War II is horrid writing.

Let's take a look at what happens when Rogue, who at the time had attained Ms. Marvel's powers permanently, was handling Iron Man once her absorbed power from Thor had begun to fade away:

No Caption Provided

Not only is Rogue screaming out in pain after being blasted and she was so hurt that she lost her grip of Spider-Woman, but Rogue begins to realize that she's outmatched and that even with Ms. Marvel's powers she has nowhere near the raw power to take down Iron Man so she flees.

She's also been stomped by Grey Gargoyle before as well:

She slams him into the ground which does absolutely nothing to him. He then proceeds to kick her in the face which one-shots her. Now let's see how many times Iron Man tanks hits from an AMPED Grey Gargoyle. A Gargoyle that had an enchanted indestructible Uru hammer, mind you.

Granted, his arc reactor did get cracked and damaged after tanking a direct hit from Gargoyle, but that's far more than Carol could handle, clearly.

Now, in regards to current Iron Man and current Ms. Marvel, I can post a couple of instances where Iron Man outshines Carol in performance:

Ms. Marvel vs Gamora (fails to one-shot Gamora).

Meanwhile, Iron Man handles Gamora pretty easily here:

Casually, too.
Casually, too.

Then we can see how Iron Man's blasting power compares to Carol's blasting power:

And then you have Iron Man blasting him:

No Caption Provided

He seems to hurt him a lot more.

The shockwave/indirect effect from his repulsors also managed to make Carol scream out in pain:

No Caption Provided

Hell, even the Iron Patriot managed to make Carol scream out in pain with his repulsors:

No Caption Provided

The funny thing here is that Norman actually couldn't figure out how to properly power Tony's armors. The Iron Patriot suit was much weaker than any standard or normal Iron Man armor since it didn't have repulsor and arc reactor technology to power it:

Here is Ms. Marvel and an injured Iron Man taking on War Machine (who is inferior to Iron Man).

Iron Man fleed to grab a negator pack and you can see how long she lasts without him LOL.

It should be noted that Tony Stark was on doctor's orders to avoid strenuous physical activities and that War Machine didn't feel Ms. Marvel's second hit on him.

In a more recent comic book, War Machine (piloted by the Punisher) was able to take on Ms. Marvel who was actually extremely pissed off at Castle for using her "dead boyfriends toys". Despite being inexperienced and uninformed about her absorption abilities, he still does very well for himself. In fact, they seem to stalemate with Carol fleeing for backup. Here is the full fight:

Scan 1-2: Carol blasts an unsuspecting Frank Castle with a cheap shot. He doesn't seem to be hurt or damaged, but she seems mad; Scan 3: Carol tries to talk Frank out of the suit which leads to her hitting him with energy. This is either an energy amped punch or blast. Either way, he tanks it like a champ once again. No damage or pain; Scan 4: While simultaneously telling his armor not to hit her with lethal force, he blasts her with repulsor beams which are absorbed by Carol. She then blasts Castle which leads to damage of the armor. Castle attempts to flee; Scan 5: While in the air, they seem to stalemate each other in an energy projection shoot out. Many other heroes take notice of their clash; Scan 6: Carol punches Frank and then guilt trips him about where he stood during the Secret Empire thing. He launches a missile point blank at her face which leads to an explosion which seems to hit them both; Scan 7: Both of them are briefly incapped and free fall from the sky. They both land hard on the ground, but Castle recovers first. He even tells the armor AI that he's ready to keep fighting instead of fleeing; Scan 8: While Daredevil tries to talk Frank out of what he's doing, the AI informs him that Ms. Marvel has fled.

Later, we see that Ms. Marvel leaves the fight in order to get some backup:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... Now why would Carol need this much backup if she is capable of taking down a Hulk-Buster iteration of Iron Man's all-new self-repairing armor? I mean its one thing to call in Thing or Hercules separately, but bringing them both, in addition to any and all Avengers available, seems a bit much for someone who can supposedly take down Iron Man armors like its nothing. But what do I know?

To add a cherry on top of all this, this is armor from Stark's early days. It's basically the first War Machine armor created. Carol confirms that it was "Rhodey's armor" and gets extremely agitated in their fight. His armor was confirmed to be from the late eighties:

"...instead of having him run around in his late-eighties hand-me-downs".

Since I already did an effective job of showing the gap between Carol and Iron Man above, I'll just leave War Machine out of this and also show scans of her failing to do any damage to him whilst amped by half of the power of a city:

He doesn't even seem phased by her hit either. It's important to note that he didn't want to fight her there.

In reality, the gap between Carol and Tony is up there. In a well-written story, Iron Man should take it against her. Of course, Bendis clearly had different plans and needed to get rid of Stark to replace him with someone more ethnically diverse. Seemed like he wrote himself into a corner.

I've got more evidence that Ms. Marvel is below Iron Man.

Here are scans of Ms. Marvel going up against Spider-Woman:

She clearly gets harmed by Jessica's venom blasts, right?

Let's see how Iron Man fares against them in an inferior armor:

No Caption Provided

He manages to absorb Spider-Woman's venom blast and instead of hurting him, it helps him. Funnily enough, he moves so quickly to intercept the venom blast that she doesn't even realize what happened. Not even we, as the readers, realize what happened until Tony tells us.

Hmmm look at Ms. Marvel fleeing from MODOK.

Funny, how Iron Man manages to do pretty well against him:

In a more recent comic, he casually stomps him:

No Caption Provided

It should be noted that he had around 20% power while doing this xD

She's also gone up against Tiger Shark, who is a prominent Namor villain capable of regularly trading blows with the Sub-Mariner, and he no-sold her blows while outside of water:

She later fights him underwater and her "best shot" only stuns him:

No Caption Provided

She later resorts to using her superior skill and ends up using pressure points and nerve strikes to knock him out, but her punches clearly pale in comparison to Iron Man's:

....or even Iron Patriot's who I just got done proving was inferior to normal Iron Man armors:

No Caption Provided

In a retelling story, Bleeding-Edge Iron Man goes up against Ms. Marvel (who he thinks is a skrull at that time). He blasts at her and she absorbs his repulsors and then beams her back:

She's also been one-shotted by a mind-controlled and blood-lusted Thor:

No Caption Provided

Funnily enough, Iron Man ends up fighting Thor and saving the day.

And again, this is the same character that literally got one-shotted from a stomp by Tony's Hulk-Buster armor in 2007.

This one is pretty funny too. Here we have Iron Man sucker punching Ms. Marvel and then one-shotting her:

No Caption Provided

He claims that he never could have done that if she hadn't been drunk, but he only says that because she wouldn't have fell for the oldest trick in the book (hey what's that behind you?). Which means he could replicate this if he had stealth or overwhelming speed.

Let's see how Carol compares when she sucker punches Iron Man in a non-combat situation though:

No Caption Provided

It should be noted that he was not injured, damaged, or knocked out from this blow. Why is this significant? Well, Tony had just got done reminding Carol about how she separated Spider-Woman from her own daughter due to the Superhuman Registration act and she didn't appreciate that very much. Not only was she super pissed, but she even admits later on that she had not hit someone that hard in a "good long time". She even admits that she hit him that hard because she "knew the armor would absorb the impact".

So he casually tanks a really hard hit from an angry Ms. Marvel without grunting in pain or even receiving cosmetic damage on his suit. This was also a non-combat situation and they were in the middle of a conversation which makes this tantamount to a sucker punch.

Since we're on the topic of sucker punches though, let's compare how Rogue (with Ms. Marvel's stats) handled an ambush from Hercules:

This is the first time that Hercules officially meets Tony:

No Caption Provided

Hercules thinks that Iron Man is trespassing in Avengers Mansion. He thinks that he's just a robot. Since powerhouses tend not to hold back against robots and he didn't know there was a man inside, much less an Avenger, he likely wasn't holding back like he probably was when he sucker punched Rogue. His blows were so loud that they could be heard outside and throughout the mansion and Thor comes to break the fight up.

Yet, somehow, he needs a Hulk-Buster/bulked up armor to put up a decent fight against her and still lose in Civil War II.

Should be noted that Ms. Marvel also had trouble hurting Fin Fang Foom while blitzing him at high speeds:

No Caption Provided

Failed once again to make him scream out in pain like Tony did. You see the same thing with Skadi, or better known as Sin the Red Skull's daughter, amped by Asgardian enchanted hammers:

Seems like her best energy projection simply brought Skadi to her knees. She recovers swimmingly.

Meanwhile, Iron Man's damaged and remote controlled armors were making her grunt out in pain and actually overwhelming her:

No Caption Provided

There is also that time in Civil War II where Iron Man actually one-shots Carol by infecting his repulsors so that when she absorbs it it hurts her:

Also, while he was distracted examining calculations and energy fluctuations that his scanners detected from Ulysses, he takes an angry beating from Carol. His suit self-repairs and he's not hurt at all:

Ms. Marvel also recently fought Iron Heart (Riri Williams, Tony Stark's inexperienced 15 year old protege):

Iron Heart's force-fields no-sell Carol's beam and the next scan shows Riri blasting Ms. Marvel which makes her grunt out in pain and then punch her away. This proves that Iron Heart can hurt and withstand hits from Ms. Marvel.

Should be noted that, featwise, Iron Heart is a completely inferior character to Iron Man himself. In fact, I'm pretty sure that she uses his resources and tech to build this armor and it's essentially a copy of the one that fought Carol in Civil War II.

oh no what am I to do?? I'm not sure how will survive with that reveal... but dont worry right now I'm laughing at the fact you think ironman can do anything to hurt silver surfer, doomsday and superman.

Then why don't you actually make arguments for them instead of debating with shitty out of context lowballing of Iron Man? You literally don't even know the live action character's feats. I'm sure you'd haven no problem claiming Storm effortlessly stomps them though. Prove to me that FOX Silver Surfer, DCEU Superman and Doomsday are too durable for Iron Man to not be able to "do anything". Even if your shitty scans proved anything, they have nothing to do with Tony not being able to hurt them.

and I'm laughing even harder at you thinking ironman can one shot superman when he wasnt able to do a thing against captain marvel and a fake human thor and even captain america:

I debunked this shit in that "Storm runs the Mid-Tier Gauntlet" thread where you were too scared to respond. Let me repost it since the context seems to allude you.

Iron Man was never "almost overloaded" by this knockoff Thor. Tony actually claims that his armor takes the electricity with utmost ease. He worries that he MIGHT overload, but he never does and there is no sign of circuitry damage or success at all for the Hammer. It proves nothing. Iron Man tanks it like a champ. Third of all, the part that is actually relevant here is that the Hammer uses an EMP which only stops Iron Man in his tracks and knocks him over. Sure, it definitely affects him (which is an outlier and inconsistent), but there is no proof that he was actually incapacitated by the EMP. There is no proof that he couldn't fight anymore. There is no proof that his armor was damaged. The only thing we know for sure is that it knocked him over and the Hammer got away. He could have rebooted seconds later or only been briefly stunned for all we know. In fact, in the next page you can even see Iron Man in the process of picking himself up and the lights on his armor are actually still on:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Meaning it barely affected his armor at all.

What's even funnier about this Hammer fellow is the fact that, after using his EMP ability again, he cannot even fry all of the circuits in his ally's replicated knockoff classic Iron Man armor:

It only blew "HALF" of his circuits in his suit and he could still walk around, talk, and even fight. If this was meant to replicate his classic armor then that would mean it was an inferior version of even Tony's weakest suit. That means that if a knockfoff version of his classic Iron Man armor wasn't even fully taken out by these crap tier EMP's, then that means his modern Iron Man armor would have fared MUCH better against this EMP than this guy did. That only serves to back up the notion that all the Hammer's EMP did to Stark was knock him over and briefly stun him. It didn't have the effect on Stark's armor that you're hoping it did because, hell, it didn't even have the same catastrophic effect on the classic knockoff's suit.

No Caption Provided

You yourself admitted that these guys were only replicated versions of themselves and weren't as good as the originals. There you have a ripoff/knockoff classic Iron Man not even being taken out by the Hammer's EMP. Meaning it certainly didn't have any lasting or important effect on the real Iron Man. All it did was knock him over. Like I said before, the lights on his suit were even still on. He recovered instantly.

Let's also not forget the fact that Stark has claimed he has a DOZEN failsafes against EMP disruption (which makes the Hammer instance an outlier):

No Caption Provided

He has a bunch of super impressive resistance feats under his belt already.

A planetary-wide electromagnetic pulse that all the nukes ever built, detonated simultaneously couldn't generate, doesn't shut down the armor. He even deals with Reed Richards' teleportation tech which makes his armor get a little funky, yet the suit is still fine and functional.
Electronic problems are taking down 90 percent of planet electronics every six minutes and Stark's armor is perfectly fine. In fact, satellites which shut down and fall out of the sky in front of him are still saved and caught by Tony.

What makes you think that any of the movie characters are even above Ms. Marvel anyway? Such crappy logic.

This IS ridiculously long. At any rate I will keep my rebuttal short and to the point.

1. Bendis being a crappy writer has nothing to do with Iron Man losing. If you didnt know Marvel wants to synergize their movies and comics. Its no surprise in the MCU marvel is setting carol up to be earths mightiest hero. For all you know, Bendis could have been given that mandate by editorial showing carol as strong as she was to slowly build to where we are now which is that Carol is the most powerful earth avenger. But not using speculation, carol has grown in power from her Ms. marvel days and to use that to make a case against her is silly.

2. Over Half of your post about captain Marvel is from dated material from her Ms. Marvel days. So all of that can be ignored. She clearly has had a power boost since being Ms. marvel. Secondly the scans where she was fighting against Riri for instance she wasnt putting out her heaviest of attacks. A big difference from her bendis fight. Even recently in avengers your boy was held off by one hand against Namor and he asked Captain Marvel to finish him as he was inadequate in doing so:

No Caption Provided

Point being carol has gotten upgrades and you are ignoring them for living way in the past. Also, if Tony has problems against namor, or even Carol on occasion he is not doing anything against doomsday let alone superman. I came to the conclusion the comic versions are less powerful because if carol has as much issues as she did by your scans, and iron man as well by the scans I posted there is no way either of them will beat doomsday or superman who was able to go toe to toe against doomsday. Anything that either carol or ironman would do would just make doomsday more powerful. And DCEU superman was fast enough to see flash moving in slow motion and react fast enough to land a punch against him. Ironman is not faster than flash no matter how much you overrate iron man's abilities.

3. The scans with the fake thor said his suit was almost overloaded by electricity and he has to hurry to take him out before his suit overloaded which indicates he can be taken out by characters far weaker and slower than dceu superman. iron man would make short work of most of the characters shown but he wont do a thing against superman, doomsday, and arguably silver sulfer. maybe even apocalypse he was only defeated by a jean telepathic blast who was going Phoenix.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By butterflykyss

@noone1996 said:
@butterflykyss said:

....so why even post the scan? Clearly you reached your limit with lowball examples and had to pull that one out there too. This is the part where you pretend like you didn't see my post, but never return to the thread. Goodbye. Been a pleasure stomping you again.

unlike you I actually did some research to understand the full context of the scan. I just did so after I had already posted it. and whatever you need to tell yourself. if you call posting outdated scans stomping you did a superb job.

Avatar image for wacko_from_waco
wacko_from_waco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By wacko_from_waco

well...I was going to contribute something, but there isn’t any left to contribute. i figured that IM would beat some of the characters at least.

but I think IM is going to clear.

thanks @Noone1996 and @krleavenger i learned a lot just now.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Bendis being a crappy writer has nothing to do with Iron Man losing. If you didnt know Marvel wants to synergize their movies and comics. Its no surprise in the MCU marvel is setting carol up to be earths mightiest hero. For all you know, Bendis could have been given that mandate by editorial to slowly build to where we are now which is that Carol is the most powerful earth avenger.

Ms. Marvel is nowhere near Earth's most powerful Earth Avenger. She's not even in the top 50 and she never will be. Even if they did, they'd need some sort of rational explanation like an amp. They gave nothing during Civil War II.

Fair enough on them wanting to push an MCU character and all of that nonsense, but that doesn't excuse the fact that it was massively inconsistent for Carol's consistent feats. After Civil War II, she couldn't beat an outdated and obsolete War Machine armor piloted by a dude that has next to no experience in power armor. After Civil War II, her energy projection was being no-sold by Iron Heart's force-fields, she was grunting in pain from Riri's repulsors, and she couldn't even damage Iron Heart's armor after hitting her. In 2006, she had the backup of She-Hulk, Wolverine, Captain America, Spider Woman, and Luke Cage and she got wrecked by a rogue Hulk-Buster armor. She's not consistently written as hilariously above Iron Man. Let alone a Hulk-Buster armor supposedly stronger than the one that fought World War Hulk and could self-repair. It's bad writing and you know it.

2. Half of your post about zcaltain Marvel us from dated material. So all of that can be ignored.

What kind of nonsense is this? First of all, half of it is not "dated". Second of all, you cannot shrug something off for simply being old otherwise you'd lose half of your ridiculous feats with Storm. You are lazily shrugging off legitimate showings so you don't have to address them. Rogue was literally stated and confirmed to having a permanent base stat power level the same as Ms. Marvel. Even with some of Thor's power still flowing through her, she knew she couldn't beat CLASSIC IRON MAN and was getting her ass kicked by him. That's irrelevant because it's "old"?

She clearly has had a power boost since being Ms. marvel.

Proof?

Secondly the scans where she was fighting against Riri for instance she wasnt putting out her heaviest of attacks. A big difference from her bendis fight.

What about War Machine? Riri was still hurting her anyway. If she's capable of shrugging off an armor that's stronger than the World War Hulk-Buster then she shouldn't even feel Iron Heart's repulsors, right?

Even recently in avengers your boy was held off by one hand against Namor and he asked Captain Marv to finish him as he was inadequate in doing so:

Did you even read this comic? It's heavily implied that Namor was amped (considering the fact that he was manhandling freaking Thor with one damn arm), but Carol's punch is completely no-sold and then he proceeds to stomp her anyway:

Look, he doesn't move an inch after she hits him and he doesn't even release his grip of Iron Man or Thor.

If your point is, "herrr derr look tony told cap marv to finish it which proves he knows hes weaker dan her" well that's just a shitty argument. Not only is it a bad argument because Namor was amped and stomped Thor at the same time, but he needed help and would have asked anybody to "end this". By Tony asking for help, does that imply that he thinks Carol is above him and Thor too?

Point being carol has gotten upgrades and you are ignoring them for living way in the past.

Again, proof? There are no upgrades. The writers are just making shit up for the sake of "gurl powur". Your argument is basically, "screw consistency, tons of scans, and actual evidence" because Carol has "gotten upgrades" even though you cannot prove it.

Also, if Tony has problems against namor, or even Carol on occasion he is not doing anything against doomsday let alone superman.

Are you freaking kidding me? You have absolutely nothing to back this up. Ms. Marvel and Namor would solo the entire DCEU by themselves. Your shit tier arguments and scaling make absolutely no sense at all whatsoever. You don't even know DCEU feats, but are instead just saying, "welp dat is doomsday and dat is superman and i know dey powurful in comiks so dey must be same powur in movies too". Do you think DCEU Superman would put up a good fight against New-52 Superman too? Such ridiculous logic.

I came to the conclusion the comic versions are less powerful because if carol has as much issues as she did by your scans, and iron man as well by the scans I posted there is no way either of them will beat doomsday or superman who was able to go toe to toe against doomsday.

So comic versions of Iron Man and Carol are inferior to DCEU characters because they struggled against one another? I'm sorry, but are you sober? That is the most ridiculous thing I've seen all day. 616 Tony struggles against Carol and 616 Carol struggles against Tony, so that means they both would lose against DCEU Superman or Doomsday? Wtf??

Anything they either carol or ironman would do would just make doomsday more powerful.

That's called a no-limits fallacy. Doomsday's best absorption feat is absorbing the kinetic energy from a nuke in space. So in theory he could be overloaded if they hit him with something above that force (which they are both more than capable of doing).

If 616 Odin fought DCEU Doomsday do you think he would only make him more powerful too? Of course not. Because every ability has a limit. His absorption cannot just work on anything and anyone.

And DCEU superman was fast enough to flash. Ironman is not faster than flash no matter how much you wank ironman.

Hey genius, guess what? Just because the character has the name "Flash" or "Superman" that doesn't mean he's automatically faster than other characters because you say so. We need to look at actual feats. It's a pretty simple concept. What is DCEU Flash's best speed feat? He hasn't done anything even close to comic book Flash's speed, so why you think he's "massively" faster than 616 Iron Man is truly beyond me.

3. The scans with the fame thor said his suit was almost overloaded by electricity and he has to hurry to take him out before his suit overloaded which indicates he can be taken out by characters far weaker and slower than dceu superman.

He never said he was almost overloaded. He said, "I better take this guy out before he overloads my system" which doesn't necessarily mean he was on the verge of collapse. It means he wanted to take him out before he reached that point. There is no indication that he was almost overloaded or that it would happen soon. Nice try twisting it. Also nice try in being dishonest about him being "taken out" even though all he did was knock Iron Man over and stun him which only gave the Hammer a chance to get away. You didn't even read my break down of that fight, did you?

Holy shit this is the worst argument I've heard yet. "Which means he can be taken out by characters 'weaker' than DCEU Superman." Are you joking? How the hell does that even relate or compare???? The Hammer used ELECTRICITY and EMP's! DCEU Superman doesn't even have that!!! Never mind the fact that Iron Man wasn't even phased by it. Even if we pretend he got fodderized like you claim, that still doesn't prove anything. What feats has DCEU Superman accomplished that put him above the Hammer? What feats has DCEU Superman accomplished that put him above 616 Namor or Carol? If your answer is, "he's Superman, of course he's stronger and faster" then please just leave this thread to avoid further embarrassment because you clearly don't know what the hell you're talking about. We look at ACTUAL feats to determine a character's power. We don't just look at the hype of their name and assume they should be stronger. I mean you realize that 616 Iron Man has tanked several nukes before and DCEU Superman was almost killed by one, right? Does that not show you how these characters are different?