#3 frozen  Moderator

Sidious solos.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

EU? Sidious turns Hulk into a nice puppet with his telepathic powers or just drains him, Vader also high diffs.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

EU? Sidious turns Hulk into a nice puppet with his telepathic powers or just drains him, Vader also high diffs.

^

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Sidious solos , canon Vader is fodder here

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CryoLancer47

Sheev solostomps. Canon Darth isn't needed. But whatever help he could possibly provide (Which isn't much, since Legends Palps can handle this on his own) isn't gonna get refused by Sheev.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 thedailybagel  Moderator

@thenamelessone: how are either of those methods going to work when Hulk is resistant to both of them?

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I have seen planetary Telepathy resistance feats for Hulk, just what I've been presented with, do you've anything beyond?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thedailybagel  Moderator

@thenamelessone: Not in terms of scope. What are palpatines best TP feats?

Also, canon Vader solos? Wut.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: There are quotes saying he telepathically effected the entire imperial army, a force with trillions of people and scattered throughout the galaxy.

canon Vader? nevermind , he is gonna get one shotted, I thought it was legends too.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thedailybagel  Moderator

@thenamelessone: In what context? Did he straight turn them into mindless drones that would all do backflips at the same time if he TPed them to do it? Or was it more just like, a vague general influence? There’s a difference.

Also, did any of those people have any actual TP resistance themselves like Hulk does? Specially against incredibly skilled telepaths, y’know, like Hulk does?

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: He let them retain free will, but he suppressed all their minds pretty hard, when in Return of The Jedi he died to Vader, the empire immediately lost all its coordination and fighting spirit and were overtaken by negative emotions leading to their defeat and unraveling.

as far as straight up mindless ghoul thing goes, he was able to turn Byss into just mindless ghouls who were at every moment under his control, thats billions of people and a pretty large planet and he did it passively and maintained the control at every time, no matter where he maybe in the galaxy.

I thought we were discussing the scope of Telepathy? as far as effecting those with resistances goes, he effected Luke tons of times and Vader too, while much weaker sith lords have TP feats of effecting planets as well in the EU, which don't work on people with the calibre of Vader, yet sheev does it accross the galaxy.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#14 frozen  Moderator

@thenamelessone:

TP is an option but there's also Sheev's multi planetary level TK.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By thenamelessone
@frozen said:

@thenamelessone:

Brother, I would be very much interested in seeing your representation of Palpatine's Telekenesis in this debate ;)

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 thedailybagel  Moderator

@thenamelessone: I don’t see how the first point is combat applicable at all, then. Specially against Hulk of all people.

Whats the context? Wasn’t Byss a dark side hotspot? That seems like a factor to consider, but again I’d need to see the feat myself.

No, you brought up the scope which isn’t the only factor. What resistance feats do Luke and Vader have that make them comparable to Bruce?

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:its the range of his telepathy that allows him to penetrate and effect the minds on that number and that range is what you discussed about.

don't think Byss is a darkside nexus, as for the feat itself they were turned into mindless ghouls who Palpatine passively fed energies off every second of his existence.

in star wars, weaker sith lords cannot effect stronger ones with force including telepathy, thats a pretty consistent concept in all eras of SW, and Vader is above any sith bar Palpatine, so as logic dictates sith that came before won't effect Vader, and many siths in the past have controlled planets without much effort.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eredin12  Online

@thedailybagel: Here is Byss feat, where Sidious mind controlled 20 billion people there and passively sustained that for decades:

Almost mindless under the oppression of the Emperor's dark side influence, the people of Byss find their life energies constantly leeched off during the Emperor's vile machinations.

--Byss and the Deep Core

. Once there, wrapped in the power of the dark side, the immigrants become completely submissive, their life energy forever enslaved to the mind that would devour a galaxy.

--Dark Empire endnotes

Once there, their wills are destroyed by the Emperor and his Adepts, and replaced with an illusion of tranquility as they blissfully surrender their life energy to sustain the Emperor.

--Dark Empire Sourcebook

To extant that Byss itself had strong dark side presence , it was only so because of what Emperor has done to it, because of his dark side energies being constantly on it as he was doing all of above. Now , while Hulk has resisted telepathy before, there are levels to telepathy and I do not recall even likes of Xavier having this level of telepathy, to not just control 20 billion beings but to do so for decades. And this is not even best feat Sidious has. Though telepathy is just one thing he can do. His power was such that he was able to burst open space itself and his storms (wormholes) were consuming space itself , erasing anything from existence practically:

The key to Luke's turning is the moment when he and Leia realize the Emperor is no longer defined by his physical form, but has become a chaotic nexus of dark energies that swell and burst open the fabric of space, tearing apart everything in the vicinity, human and machine.

--Dark Empire endnotes

"Using this knowledge, I can unleash the dark side energies that are all around us, even to shatter the fabric of space itself. In this way, I have created storms.

Through a simple act of will, I can generate Force Storms, energy storms that are vastly destructive and virtually unstoppable.

--Darth Sidious, Jedi vs Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force

Unleashing the full power of his hatred, he conjures a Force Storm that threatens to consume all of space, including the New Republic fleet.

--The Comics Companion

In fact, someone like Starkiller who was on same level as TFU Sidious, meaning he would be well bellow prime Sidious used here, was already powerful enough to pretty casually destroy shielded Star Destroyers with a single blast, same ships being able to endure planet busting force of a black hole, as well as overpower hyperspace engines, which are specifically noted to take more than large planetary mass being directly applied on them to overpower.

OT: Sidious solos

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 sirfizzwhizz  Online
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sirfizzwhizz  Online

Oh and Hulk smashes.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 thedailybagel  Moderator

@thenamelessone:

its the range of his telepathy that allows him to penetrate and effect the minds on that number and that range is what you discussed about.

I mean you were the one who brought up "range" in the first place but it's whatever. Skill is obviously an important factor as well. Regardless, somewhat influencing a vast array of people doesn't translate to him being able to turn Hulk into his puppet with a click of his fingers. Specially when he's resisted countless telepaths himself.

don't think Byss is a darkside nexus, as for the feat itself they were turned into mindless ghouls who Palpatine passively fed energies off every second of his existence.

Right, the whole "Byss" point is hilarious. I bothered to look up the citations Eredin so kindly provided and you're both completely misconstruing it. The Dark Empire Sourcebook makes it pretty clear that he had to plan it over the course of years and outright states that its "bathed in the dark side of the force". Nowhere does it state he can just snap his fingers and TP everyone on the planet.

Furthermore, it states multiple times "The Emperor and his adepts", or "He and his minions could use their Dark Side skills to feed off their life energy". So saying he did it "passively" is obviously nonsense considering he had minions on the world at all times helping him.

The best bit though:

- "so a few brave and foolhardy nobles risk living on the dark world each year. However, nobles tend to be a little stronger willed than other inhabitants of Byss and are merely cowed rather than brainwashed" - Byss and the Deep Core

Regular dudes with slightly above average willpower can resist being brainwashed by him. Yet you think this guy can TP a dude that every omega level telepath under the sun can't breach? Don't be ridiculous.

n star wars, weaker sith lords cannot effect stronger ones with force including telepathy, thats a pretty consistent concept in all eras of SW, and Vader is above any sith bar Palpatine, so as logic dictates sith that came before won't effect Vader, and many siths in the past have controlled planets without much effort.

That means nothing. The Force doesn't exist in Marvel so that vague scaling chain in terms of TP resistance doesn't work here. Especially if you can't provide a single resistance feat. Hulk has resisted everyone from Jean and Xavier, Emma Frost to Xemnu. People with a range of feats in terms of scale and more importantly - skill. Bypassing TP defenses is more than just how wide a scale you can effect.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thedailybagel  Moderator
@frozen said:

@thenamelessone:

Please do tell.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thenamelessone

@thedailybagel:

I mean you were the one who brought up "range" in the first place but it's whatever. Skill is obviously an important factor as well. Regardless, somewhat influencing a vast array of people doesn't translate to him being able to turn Hulk into his puppet with a click of his fingers. Specially when he's resisted countless telepaths himself

my entire point was built upon the range, but if you wanna go beyond range and talk about potency, then much less potent telepaths can't effect characters Palpatine can easily, thats how the force in general seems to work, now for both potency and range I've something at the very least, the idea that Hulk just no sells on the other doesn't have that much behind it.

Right, the whole "Byss" point is hilarious.

this is about to be fun...

I bothered to look up the citations Eredin so kindly provided and you're both completely misconstruing it. The Dark Empire Sourcebook makes it pretty clear that he had to plan it over the course of years and outright states that its "bathed in the dark side of the force". Nowhere does it state he can just snap his fingers and TP everyone on the planet.

perhaps, before taking citations, read the sources Eredin provided as well with the text he also provided, had you bothered to actually read what the text says, the text explicitly goes out of its way to point out it was because of palpatine's dark side influence on the planet

Almost mindless under the oppression of the Emperor's dark side influence, the people of Byss find their life energies constantly leeched off during the Emperor's vile machinations.

Source: Byss and the Deep Core

its a force feat, the above statement is much clearer then "bathed in the Darkside" which could be interpreted as countless things.

Furthermore, it states multiple times "The Emperor and his adepts", or "He and his minions could use their Dark Side skills to feed off their life energy". So saying he did it "passively" is obviously nonsense considering he had minions on the world at all times helping him.

The Adepts and the minions refers to god knows who as even Vader didn't know about Byss and had to be informed by Palpatine, in addition Palpatine himself only mentions himself and no acolytes or minions

No Caption Provided

doesn't seem to me that his acolytes are the cause

The best bit though:

- "so a few brave and foolhardy nobles risk living on the dark world each year. However, nobles tend to be a little stronger willed than other inhabitants of Byss and are merely cowed rather than brainwashed" - Byss and the Deep Core

Regular dudes with slightly above average willpower can resist being brainwashed by him. Yet you think this guy can TP a dude that every omega level telepath under the sun can't breach? Don't be ridiculous

perhaps consider the fact that the brave nobles and such are not even remotely close to palpatine and just resist him haxxing a whole world effortlessly? they never resisted Palpatine's TP putting full effort on him, just his passive capabilities of turning people braindead zeds.

maybe if they resisted hax from sidious at full power putting effort, you would've a Telephatic anti feat, but trying to spin this into one ain't it chief.

That means nothing. The Force doesn't exist in Marvel so that vague scaling chain in terms of TP resistance doesn't work here. Especially if you can't provide a single resistance feat. Hulk has resisted everyone from Jean and Xavier, Emma Frost to Xemnu. People with a range of feats in terms of scale and more importantly - skill. Bypassing TP defenses is more than just how wide a scale you can effect.

Force is there everything, every hax resistance in star wars and every ability in star wars is based around the force itself, the idea that we should just ignore the established hax potency and power system just because it doesn't exist in another verse is ridiculous, it would be like arguing Jiren doesn't resist time hax because Ki doesn't exist in different verses, as it stands Palpatine has star system or more range with telepathy, over trillions and in addition, have thousands of years of banite scaling behind his telepathic potency, stop underselling it.

Holyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xavier and Emma Frost combined couldn’t TP Green Scar, Diablo was capable of simultaneously TP’ing Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Scarlet Witch, Thor, Iron-Man, Namor, and Captain America yet couldn’t TP Savage Hulk, and Mentacle called Xavier an AVERAGE telepath on his planet yet couldn’t TP immortal Hulk. Yet Sidious TP’ing a trillion fodder characters means he can TP a bloodlusted Hulk?

Some of the characters mentioned have gone toe to toe with cosmic beings of Marvel yet failed to TP Hulk or were TP’ed by other telepaths that couldn’t affect Hulk.

Hulk’s rage is an elemental force and his gamma has been retconned to be magical/divine in nature which is unlike anything displayed in Star Wars. I don’t see Sidious overcoming such rage, especially from a bloodlusted Hulk.

Not saying Hulk wins since I don’t know much about Star Wars but from what I’ve seen I can assure you he’s not losing via telepathy.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 thedailybagel  Moderator

@thenamelessone:

my entire point was built upon the range, but if you wanna go beyond range and talk about potency, then much less potent telepaths can't effect characters Palpatine can easily, thats how the force in general seems to work, now for both potency and range I've something at the very least, the idea that Hulk just no sells on the other doesn't have that much behind it.

Yeah, and your point sucked. You're not doing anything in the way of explaining >why< Palpatine's TP would work. You mentioned one feat of him kinda vaguely "influencing" allot of people, which isn't really helpful in the context of instantly brainwashing someone with actual TP resistance trying to punch you in the face. The other feat involved brainwashing but clearly established that anyone with sufficient willpower could resist it... Again, useless when arguing against someone with better TP resistance feats than anyone in the verse.

the idea that Hulk just no sells on the other doesn't have that much behind it.

Yeah, it does. You've used two irrelevant feats - one is completely useless in a 1 on 1 fight and the other involved regular dudes resisting Palpatine to some extent. Meanwhile Hulk has resisted pretty much every relevant telepath in Marvel at least once. He's resisted Xmenu who TPed all of Marvel Earth (which includes people with TP resistance themselves). He's resisted Emma Frost and Jean Grey. He's resisted Mephisto mindwiping everyone. He's resisted Reed Mindwiping everyone. He's resisted Xavier twice. Heck, Mentacle completely dismantled TP defenses established by Xavier and called him "average" back in Avengers #681. Meaning he actually has a feat showing him bypass mental defenses established by a very skilled planetary level telepath... Couldn't do anything to Hulk though.

No Caption Provided

this is about to be fun...

I don't see the bombshell rebuttals this response would suggest but sure.

perhaps, before taking citations, read the sources Eredin provided as well with the text he also provided, had you bothered to actually read what the text says, the text explicitly goes out of its way to point out it was because of palpatine's dark side influence on the planet

Source: Byss and the Deep Core

its a force feat, the above statement is much clearer then "bathed in the Darkside" which could be interpreted as countless things.

You responded to the least relevant point. Completely ignoring:

• It took years of planning before he started doing it
  • Nowhere does it suggest he can just snap his fingers and control the planet - it was over a period of time

Again, explain how this feat helps him against Hulk?

The Adepts and the minions refers to god knows who as even Vader didn't know about Byss and had to be informed by Palpatine, in addition Palpatine himself only mentions himself and no acolytes or minions

doesn't seem to me that his acolytes are the cause

Firstly, your straw manning me. I never said his minions 'caused' it. You claimed he was doing this all "passively" and on his own. I provided two different statements establishing that wasn't the case:

"their wills are destroyed by the Emperor and his Adepts"

"Heand his minions could use their Dark Side skills to feed off their life energy"

He had other people involved, posting a scan where he doesn't mention other people doesn't disprove them being there, specially when it's mentioned at least twice. Have you never heard the phrase "Absence of Evidence does not mean Evidence of Absence"?

perhaps consider the fact that the brave nobles and such are not even remotely close to palpatine and just resist him haxxing a whole world effortlessly? they never resisted Palpatine's TP putting full effort on him, just his passive capabilities of turning people braindead zeds.

maybe if they resisted hax from sidious at full power putting effort, you would've a Telephatic anti feat, but trying to spin this into one ain't it chief.

Lol, then why even bring up the example? You used this feat to imply that he could also brainwash Hulk, but me pointing out that anyone with a hint of willpower could resist said brainwashing isn't a relevant rebuttal? That seems a bit ridiculous.

Force is there everything, every hax resistance in star wars and every ability in star wars is based around the force itself, the idea that we should just ignore the established hax potency and power system just because it doesn't exist in another verse is ridiculous, it would be like arguing Jiren doesn't resist time hax because Ki doesn't exist in different verses, as it stands Palpatine has star system or more range with telepathy, over trillions and in addition, have thousands of years of banite scaling behind his telepathic potency, stop underselling it.

Honestly I'm still waiting for you to explain how anything you've brought up so far is relevant in the slightest to stopping Hulk from breaking Palpatines face.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 thedailybagel  Moderator

@holyy said:

Xavier and Emma Frost combined couldn’t TP Green Scar, Diablo was capable of simultaneously TP’ing Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Scarlet Witch, Thor, Iron-Man, Namor, and Captain America yet couldn’t TP Savage Hulk, and Mentacle called Xavier an AVERAGE telepath on his planet yet couldn’t TP immortal Hulk. Yet Sidious TP’ing a trillion fodder characters means he can TP a bloodlusted Hulk?

Some of the characters mentioned have gone toe to toe with cosmic beings of Marvel yet failed to TP Hulk or were TP’ed by other telepaths that couldn’t affect Hulk.

Hulk’s rage is an elemental force and his gamma has been retconned to be magical/divine in nature which is unlike anything displayed in Star Wars. I don’t see Sidious overcoming such rage, especially from a bloodlusted Hulk.

Not saying Hulk wins since I don’t know much about Star Wars but from what I’ve seen I can assure you he’s not losing via telepathy.

He didn't even "TP" them in the traditional sense. He influenced them to some vague extent that isn't really explained. It's not like he had trillions of beings all acting as individual telepathically controlled dancing monkeys.

Holyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Outside from it being “trillions” the feat isn’t that impressive and is being used as a means of hiding the fact Star Wars is rather lacking in terms of telepathic feats.

Marvel has a pantheon of characters all with various potent feats of telepathy and Hulk has demonstrated resistance or outright immunity to almost every notable character you can imagine.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 thedailybagel  Moderator

@eredin12: Has Sidious ever dropped a force storm on practically his own head?

firefly489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does Hulk deal with spirit possession?

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AlphaQ

Hulk obliterates them.

Star Wars is literally one of the largest franchises in the world - if Sidious was supposed to be a Hereld level character, equivalent to an evil Silver Surfer, it wouldn't be such a well kept secret that only a few Viners knew about it. Everyone would know, because people below him would have feats approaching that level, he would have feats on that level, and characters above him would have even better feats.

If we look at characters below him they struggle with threats Hulk wouldn't even notice, and so do people above him like Prime Luke. Sidious himself has a handful of feats people simply don't understand, and he gets hyped up to be this insane multi-planetary god.

IloveParis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can go either way, team has lot of hax but Hulk has a pretty good resistance to telekinesis

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 thedailybagel  Moderator

Doesn't seem like a good idea to try and possess someone with as many personalities as Hulk does.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 thedailybagel  Moderator

@frozen said:

@thenamelessone:

I'm still curious to see this multi planetary TK

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#37 frozen  Moderator

@thedailybagel:

Eredin has posted feats before, but essentially he scales far above Starkiller who has said feats. Therefore the scaling chain reflects multi planetary.

firefly489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firefly489 said:

Doesn't seem like a good idea to try and possess someone with as many personalities as Hulk does.

I don't see how multiple personalities are factor against possession

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 thedailybagel  Moderator

@frozen said:

@thedailybagel:

Eredin has posted feats before, but essentially he scales far above Starkiller who has said feats. Therefore the scaling chain reflects multi planetary.

So Starkiller destroying a star destroyer makes Palpatine multi planetary?

Uh huh.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 thedailybagel  Moderator

@frozen said:

@thedailybagel:

Actually, is that the feat where the Star Destroyer crashing into a planet causes it to start exploding?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Eredin12  Online
@iloveparis said:

can go either way, team has lot of hax but Hulk has a pretty good resistance to telekinesis

It cannot go either way though, there are levels to TK, TP and any other such ability, and Hulk simply cannot resist it on this level, and he gets stomped as result

@thedailybagel said:
@frozen said:

@thedailybagel:

Uh huh.

Star Destroyers have tanked planet busting force, so to destroy them you would need more power than that. Starkiller also overpowered hyperspace engines, which are on two separate instances confirmed to take more than large planetary masses ( which old republic gravity ships could generate) to overpower

@thedailybagel said:

@eredin12: Has Sidious ever dropped a force storm on practically his own head?

No, but he will not drop it on his head. He is noted to have perfect control of them to the point that he was able to use them to transport Luke across the galaxy and drop him in room of small ship, without causing any damage to him or ship in the process. That is how much control of them he has

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AlphaQ
@eredin12 said:
@iloveparis said:

It cannot go either way though, there are levels to TK, TP and any other such ability, and Hulk simply cannot resist it on this level.

@thedailybagel said:
@frozen said:

@thedailybagel:

Uh huh.

Star Destroyers have tanked planet busting force, so to destroy them you would need more power than that. Starkiller also overpowered hyperspace engines, which are on two separate instances confirmed to take more than large planetary masses ( which old republic gravity ships could generate) to overpower

If Star Destroyers are planetary why did the Empire go to such lengths to build two Death Stars?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eredin12  Online

@alphaq: Star Destroyers can endure planetary force and they can destroy planets with bombardment, but Empire wanted something that could turn entire planet to dust in single shot for purpose of causing more fear, per Tarkin doctrine. Not very smart you might say, in fact that is what both Thrawn and Vader thought, that Death Star was waste of resources and that building more of Star Destroyers was much more effective and practical, alas Tarkin got his way.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 thedailybagel  Moderator

@eredin12: I’m aware of the planetary scaling for Star Destroyers…. However in that specific instance it was falling apart due to atmospheric entry, which obviously isn’t a planet busting force.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Eredin12  Online
@thedailybagel said:

@eredin12: I’m aware of the planetary scaling for Star Destroyers…. However in that specific instance it was falling apart due to atmospheric entry, which obviously isn’t a planet busting force.

In what instance? I am talking about SK destroying it with a single blast:

And it enduring planet busting force from a black hole:

No Caption Provided

It was not falling apart due to Reentry in either of those cases, in fact fodder ships such as TIE fighters and what not, have consistently no sold Reentry impacts. Even in canon, Vaders ship tanked hit from Summa Verminoth that sent it flying from deep space to planet in seconds

No Caption Provided

Holyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: How does the Gorgon travel through space and at what speeds?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Eredin12  Online
@holyy said:

@eredin12: How does the Gorgon travel through space and at what speeds?

Gorgon is Star Destroyer, it travels through space with its engines. As for speed, it can go up to MFTL speeds, traveling across galaxy in hours/ days

@thedailybagel: Outside from it being “trillions” the feat isn’t that impressive and is being used as a means of hiding the fact Star Wars is rather lacking in terms of telepathic feats. Yet Sidious TP’ing a trillion fodder characters means he can TP a bloodlusted Hulk?

Telepathic power is, in part, judged by how many beings can you control at once. In this case, all of that telepathic power, which is able to control trillions of beings, would be focused purely on Hulk, you need to show feats of him resisting such power before. What you are now saying is that, since those people were fodder, feat is not that good, which makes about as much sense as if we started dismissing planet busting as not that good because planet is made of rock and anyone can destroy rock lol.

I mean, while planet is made from rock, it is quantity of that rock that you are destroying at once, that makes feat of busting planet so good. As is case with TPing trillion beings. .

Holyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Holyy

@eredin12: I’m pretty sure traveling at MFTL speeds is gonna severely limit the affects of gravity on an object but I’m no physicist, so.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Eredin12  Online
@holyy said:

@eredin12: I’m pretty sure traveling at MFTL speeds is gonna severely limit the affects of gravity on an object but I’m no physicist, so.

It was not moving that fast here. They move that fast when they use hyperspace engines, here it was using its normal engines and pushing through raw power of those