616 Daredevil vs CW Squad

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@anthp2000: No, just whoever did it made it seem like I bumped it to make a comment like that :0)

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 anthp2000  Moderator

@stormdriven: Look it's obvious you bumped this there's no excuses.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 anthp2000  Moderator

@stormdriven: Your bait knows no bounds at this point. It's better not to make this worse for yourself.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 anthp2000  Moderator
pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt still stomps

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 anthp2000  Moderator

@pipxeroth: but Oliver tagged Mach 7 aka FTL Flash!!

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Arrow because I like the fight scenes in Arrow.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only issue are sonics. Pretty sure this thread was made before Soule established matt had sonic dampeners so not sure if he has them here. Matt is definitely on a different level in terms of physicality and skill.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Matt still fodderizes.

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil stomps.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Only issue are sonics. Pretty sure this thread was made before Soule established matt had sonic dampeners so not sure if he has them here. Matt is definitely on a different level in terms of physicality and skill.

Stats as well? How?

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By SamJackson

Matt bulldozes. And Ollie is never tagging him with arrows lol.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oliver solos

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt is too fast and way above everyone's paygrade here.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah Matt stomps everyone here

Donnieboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Daredevil can win but it would be an extremely close shave.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@jashro44 said:

Stats as well? How?

I just think peak humans in comics are in a different level than ones on the CW. Matt regularly swings people overhead (like swings them around like clubs), throws his billy club into concrete, swinging 450lbs like its nothing, among other things. He moves as a blur, deflects bullets, etc.

I don't like to default to comic>>live action but Matt would probably come off as a super human in the MCU or CW. I honestly think stuff like picking a dude up with one arm and using him to club another dude is OP by the standards of arrow. Or doing tossing the dude with one arm like 5 ft into another dude without looking...Stuff like what Oliver does to Anarky are replicated by daredevil with his back turned, and with one arm.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: If those are the best strength feats of Matt, then I would even say that Oliver is stronger let alone just as strong. Swinging people overhead isn't even as good as this-

Emiko, with one tug, swings the guy overhead and flings him around 30-40ft through a wooden plank. And Oliver is at the very least as strong as her, most likely a lot stronger.

throws his billy club into concrete

Oliver has snapped chains.

He moves as a blur, deflects bullets, etc.

Speed, sure. But strength, I don't see how Matt is stronger at all based on what you've posted.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#228  Edited By brucerogers

@rbt: Snapping chains you say? Here is what DD can do (read right to left):

As for throwing/punching people, he has punched the 275 pound Sabretooth through a wall and some metal pipes and dented a metal door by kicking Kingpin through a big distance onto it. Those arent even his best strength feats.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 anthp2000  Moderator

Again with this?

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

*sigh*.....was there really a need for this? As of now Matt loses horribly. He practically lost his ability to fight.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

As of current Matt sucks and struggles with fodder, so this fight is a horrible mismatch

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

If those are the best strength feats of Matt, then I would even say that Oliver is stronger let alone just as strong. Swinging people overhead isn't even as good as this-

Emiko, with one tug, swings the guy overhead and flings him around 30-40ft through a wooden plank. And Oliver is at the very least as strong as her, most likely a lot stronger.

Not very impressed by this compared to Matt tossing a dude with one arm. Emiko is using her entire body.

Oliver has snapped chains.

We've talked about Olivers chain snapping feats before but with the Damian Darhk thing I still think it was a setup since Diggle was the one who chained him up. There is still the Huntress thing but I would say its an outlier. Literally in the last episode Oliver had to dislocate his thumbs to escape rope.

Loading Video...

Not sure how much force it takes to break handcuffs specifically but chains are used to hold down several tons of force and its safe to say Oliver can't exert that type of force regularly.

Speed, sure. But strength, I don't see how Matt is stronger at all based on what you've posted.

I've never seen Oliver toss people around in the fashion Matt has. I've never seen any peak human pick a person up with one arm and swing them around like they are club. You can see in the first set of panels Matt is kicking someone while he throws the dude behind his back so he definitely isn't using his whole body. If anything it would have created a very awkward throw. The second set of panels is just Matt swinging the dude around like a club with one arm.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And honestly out of the feats I talked about this was by far the most mild. The closest rag dolling feat Oliver has is probably the thing with Stardust. According to google Cody Rhodes weighs 219lbs.

However I just have to use a slightly more impressive feat to one up that. like how Matt casually threw 400lbs like it was nothing.

Than there is the stuff Bruce talked about in his post which are actually impressive feats from Matt.

As of current Matt sucks and struggles with fodder, so this fight is a horrible mismatch

This thread was made before Matt's body was broken. So this isn't current Matt.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By RBT

@brucerogers: Fair about striking. However, I wasn't really arguing for it. Mostly about lifting. Majority of top tier cb peak humans have better striking than Oliver's. His best, from what I remember, is kicking a guy through a chained door. But the one is scan is clearly quite better.

Edit-

Actually, no. This is Oliver's best striking feat.

Kicking a guy clean through a concrete pillar. Hard to compare it with the scan you posted because of how different these feats are.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

There is no difference between Emiko tossing the guy and Matt tossing one. I have no idea how you're saying Matt is only using his one arm's strength while Emiko is using her entire body.

Assuming this is the scan you're talking about-

No Caption Provided

This feat of Emiko is undoubtedly better than the one in the scan-

Now, as BruceRogers said that the feats he posted aren't Matt's best, so its possible Matt has other feats that put him above Emiko or Oliver in strength, but the one you posted doesn't even prove Matt is as strong as Emiko, let alone stronger than Oliver.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#241  Edited By brucerogers

@rbt:

Some more basic feats of strength, if you're interested. I am linking them cuz CV is drunk and the format keeps breaking:

1) Sends two grown, burly men flying through a window simultaneously.

2) Snaps a shotgun in half.

3) Shatters a Hand sword with his strike.

4) Does it again.

Remember the Sabertooth fight I mentioned? This was the collateral damage:

I don't want to argue scaling at this point but just fyi, classic Creed could do this. He once escaped from a prison that could restrain an elephant.

And I don't see how kicking someone through concrete is comparable to knocking a grown man into the air with such force that both his restraining chains snap from the impact.

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Omega_Beams

I can't see clearly is laurel lance in the right side is black siren or black Canary? If she is black siren then 616 daredevil dies instantly even if it's not he still cannot fight 5 guy at the same time who have too many feats in the cw show I kinda think it's mismatch and you guys should add Hawkeye , Black Widow and some other guy to make this fair fight

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"CW Arrow has better stats and can solo 616 DD with or w/o a sword"

...b-b-b-but 616 w-wank guys!

Edit: the only way Ollie can win this on his own is if he's up against current DD otherwise he'd get beaten to a bloody pulp.

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers