616 Black Panther vs MCU Kurse

• 75 results
Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll 616 Black Panther vs MCU Kurse (29 votes)

T'Challa 52%
Kurse 34%
Stalemate 0%
Results 3%
With Colossus, BP takes it 10%

Fight take place in Svartalfheim where Thor take a beating from Kurse.

No morals

No prep with basic knowledge

Standard gear

T'Challa knew about the Black Hole Grenade

Any win conditions

If it's spite in Kurse's favor then 616 Colossus join with BP

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@yaoming: I'm trolling? Tell me, what feats does Kurse say that he can tag Black Panther? Hitting a hammer is not a combat speed feat.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yaoming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: dude... lmfao are you going to argue that caps shield was moving faster than the hammer there?

seriously, the best you have to offer is panther ducking a swipe from a massive gorilla who appears to be slower than hulk and slowdinson, and then ducking caps shield bouncing around the room?

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Worldofthunder

Comic street levellers aren't anywhere near as fast as Comicvine users make them out to be. As if they're mach level speedsters

yaoming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic street levellers aren't anywhere near as fast as users Comicvine make them out to be. As if they're mach level speedsters

yeah I am open to pretty much any character in comics being as fast as the writer wants them to be

i wasnt sure if i was missing something with panthers feats but im amazed at what this guy is showing me and trying to pass off as impressive feats

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yaoming: Dude, Thor’s hammer was not moving that quickly. Stop tagging me.

yaoming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: i dont really care how fast thors hammer was moving, its laughable that you think caps shield in your scan was moving anywhere close to what thors hammer was moving at. you're literally out of touch with reality, denial isnt a healthy thing and you need to get checked up man.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This threads are always hilarious. I don't knw why they compare this type of things. Either way @jashro44's opinion might help about T'Challa .

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This threads are always hilarious. I don't knw why they compare this type of things. Either way @jashro44's opinion might help about T'Challa .

Well in the recent issue of avengers he showed some type of flash bang which harmed current Namor. He was also one of the few avengers that could hurt immortal hulk. Also during rise of the black panther he cut Namor, and used his vibranium suit to block a punch from namor. He did take a punch from Namor during Aarons avengers but I prefer this feat because T'challa threatens to use the kinetic energy he absorbed from Namors punch to blow up an atlantean craft and kill the atlanteans inside. Its more measurable.

I haven't actually seen the dark world. So I can't really comment on whether or not T'challa would win. I assume hurting Kurse is the big question here.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt Kurse can even touch Black Panther.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther tears his throat out.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse BP can't kill him

yaoming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I haven't actually seen the dark world. So I can't really comment on whether or not T'challa would win. I assume hurting Kurse is the big question here.

People are claiming panther is untouchable to kurse so that is also part of the equation. Based on how he slapped mjolnir away when it was approaching from him and the fact that this fight takes place in a wide open field with no trees for panther to hide on, that seems illogical to me. Also, i'm still laughing that you called the dark world "into the dark world" before. What was up with that? Lol.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yaoming: The hammer was moving considerable slower than blur speed in the actual video, which is the speed Cap's shield was moving at when T'Challa casually dodged it.

Mjolnir only looks fast in the gif because it's very obviously sped up.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jay_z94: Just so you know, thats WITB. Your time is better spent debating with goldfish.

yaoming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Whether or not something is blurry isn't how you measure speed... you measure the distance an object travelled and the amount of time it took it. From what I remember mjolnir had to travel from pretty far away and did so pretty quickly.

Whether or not something is "blur speed" also changes depending on proximity to the object. Your hand and fingers could appear a blur if you move them quickly a couple feet from your face, but wouldn't appear a blur to someone seeing them further out.

It's honestly laughable to argue cap's shield in that panel was travelling as fast as mjolnir in the video posted earlier, especially if you have nothing to back it up except one object being "blur speed".

Also, cap's shield wasn't even moving as a blur. You can clearly see the shield. Those yellow lines are drawn to show the path the shield was taking. It's speed is the distance it travelled inside of that panel, and the amount of time that passed by in that panel.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Just so you know, thats WITB. Your time is better spent debating with goldfish.

Thanks for the heads up

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

yaoming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never seen people actually get this salty and threatened over fictional characters lmao. The hammer was a thousand feet or more away from where kurse was fighting and it reached him in under 2 seconds.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP stomps, mcu panther gets stomped, mismatch either way

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how Black Panther can hurt someone who Thor could not bother with his own punches or with Mjolnir.

yaoming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

I don't see how Black Panther can hurt someone who Thor could not bother with his own punches or with Mjolnir.

the claims so far are that panther is untouchable to kurse and his feat of slapping away mjolnir blitzing behind him is meaningless because mjolnir was going "super slow" when kurse slapped it. wahah