• 75 results
Posted by Blueshoecant (1186 posts) 4 months, 20 days ago

Poll: 616 Black Panther vs MCU Kurse (26 votes)

T'Challa 54%
Kurse 31%
Stalemate 0%
Results 4%
With Colossus, BP takes it 12%

Fight take place in Svartalfheim where Thor take a beating from Kurse.

No morals

No prep with basic knowledge

Standard gear

T'Challa knew about the Black Hole Grenade

Any win conditions

If it's spite in Kurse's favor then 616 Colossus join with BP

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#51 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

#52 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10999 posts) - - Show Bio

@yaoming: I'm trolling? Tell me, what feats does Kurse say that he can tag Black Panther? Hitting a hammer is not a combat speed feat.

#53 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10999 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by yaoming (108 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: dude... lmfao are you going to argue that caps shield was moving faster than the hammer there?

seriously, the best you have to offer is panther ducking a swipe from a massive gorilla who appears to be slower than hulk and slowdinson, and then ducking caps shield bouncing around the room?

#56 Edited by Worldofthunder (5123 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic street levellers aren't anywhere near as fast as Comicvine users make them out to be. As if they're mach level speedsters

#57 Edited by KingLouie (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

It's getting heated

Loading Video...
#58 Posted by yaoming (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic street levellers aren't anywhere near as fast as users Comicvine make them out to be. As if they're mach level speedsters

yeah I am open to pretty much any character in comics being as fast as the writer wants them to be

i wasnt sure if i was missing something with panthers feats but im amazed at what this guy is showing me and trying to pass off as impressive feats

#59 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10999 posts) - - Show Bio

@yaoming: Dude, Thor’s hammer was not moving that quickly. Stop tagging me.

#60 Posted by yaoming (108 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: i dont really care how fast thors hammer was moving, its laughable that you think caps shield in your scan was moving anywhere close to what thors hammer was moving at. you're literally out of touch with reality, denial isnt a healthy thing and you need to get checked up man.

#61 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10999 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Edited by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

This threads are always hilarious. I don't knw why they compare this type of things. Either way @jashro44's opinion might help about T'Challa .

#63 Posted by jashro44 (53100 posts) - - Show Bio

This threads are always hilarious. I don't knw why they compare this type of things. Either way @jashro44's opinion might help about T'Challa .

Well in the recent issue of avengers he showed some type of flash bang which harmed current Namor. He was also one of the few avengers that could hurt immortal hulk. Also during rise of the black panther he cut Namor, and used his vibranium suit to block a punch from namor. He did take a punch from Namor during Aarons avengers but I prefer this feat because T'challa threatens to use the kinetic energy he absorbed from Namors punch to blow up an atlantean craft and kill the atlanteans inside. Its more measurable.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

I haven't actually seen the dark world. So I can't really comment on whether or not T'challa would win. I assume hurting Kurse is the big question here.

#64 Posted by ThunderPrince (7072 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Kurse can even touch Black Panther.

#65 Posted by Sy8000 (35460 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther tears his throat out.

#66 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse BP can't kill him

#67 Posted by yaoming (108 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I haven't actually seen the dark world. So I can't really comment on whether or not T'challa would win. I assume hurting Kurse is the big question here.

People are claiming panther is untouchable to kurse so that is also part of the equation. Based on how he slapped mjolnir away when it was approaching from him and the fact that this fight takes place in a wide open field with no trees for panther to hide on, that seems illogical to me. Also, i'm still laughing that you called the dark world "into the dark world" before. What was up with that? Lol.

#68 Posted by jay_z94 (8322 posts) - - Show Bio

@yaoming: The hammer was moving considerable slower than blur speed in the actual video, which is the speed Cap's shield was moving at when T'Challa casually dodged it.

Mjolnir only looks fast in the gif because it's very obviously sped up.

#69 Posted by BruceRogers (17450 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94: Just so you know, thats WITB. Your time is better spent debating with goldfish.

#70 Posted by yaoming (108 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94: Whether or not something is blurry isn't how you measure speed... you measure the distance an object travelled and the amount of time it took it. From what I remember mjolnir had to travel from pretty far away and did so pretty quickly.

Whether or not something is "blur speed" also changes depending on proximity to the object. Your hand and fingers could appear a blur if you move them quickly a couple feet from your face, but wouldn't appear a blur to someone seeing them further out.

It's honestly laughable to argue cap's shield in that panel was travelling as fast as mjolnir in the video posted earlier, especially if you have nothing to back it up except one object being "blur speed".

Also, cap's shield wasn't even moving as a blur. You can clearly see the shield. Those yellow lines are drawn to show the path the shield was taking. It's speed is the distance it travelled inside of that panel, and the amount of time that passed by in that panel.

#71 Posted by jay_z94 (8322 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94: Just so you know, thats WITB. Your time is better spent debating with goldfish.

Thanks for the heads up

#72 Posted by BruceRogers (17450 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by yaoming (108 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never seen people actually get this salty and threatened over fictional characters lmao. The hammer was a thousand feet or more away from where kurse was fighting and it reached him in under 2 seconds.

#74 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (2700 posts) - - Show Bio

BP stomps, mcu panther gets stomped, mismatch either way

#75 Posted by jayc1324 (26431 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Black Panther can hurt someone who Thor could not bother with his own punches or with Mjolnir.

#76 Posted by yaoming (108 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

I don't see how Black Panther can hurt someone who Thor could not bother with his own punches or with Mjolnir.

the claims so far are that panther is untouchable to kurse and his feat of slapping away mjolnir blitzing behind him is meaningless because mjolnir was going "super slow" when kurse slapped it. wahah