Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#52  Edited By Earendill

SPITE. Naruto's clone one shot.

No Caption Provided

This technique makes a single clone within thousands of clone where the chakra is divided equally.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By uchihaghost

BM naruto soloes

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh these responses....

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMHO I think BM naruto can low-diff mainly due to R2 ulquirora

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
deactivated-5c531dce659a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People think the Bleach team can win this? Yikes...... I hope making an account wasn't a mistake.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6paths naruto obviously stomps, But you’re an idiot if you think BM naruto can come close to “stomping” the top 4

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollowbutterfly: Naruto have nothing to defend against zommari ability , for example if he controll naruto arms or legs , naruto cant use jutsu , cant run or blitz ,he can just kill naruto with his own arms ....

Ulqiorra lanza is small country level , can just destroy las noches with one shoot , thats why he not used it near las noches.

Remember its take 3 day to walk across .

Sappael showed he have enough hax , and special ability . Mayura can kill him with trick , and as my best known naruto have no special posion or drug wich ones mayuri used .

Barragan easily kill naruto , remember , respira . and naruto age like every one of the normal humans , its an insta for him to hit by respira . Even shinigamis can wisthand the respira for much time , and even barriers get destroyed . And he cant blitz , remember the slowing aura around barragan ?

And why yammi is fodder here ? He showed a massive cero even in his r1 . and then he can just go r2(?) , you know thats the form he turn into after he get striked in the head by kenpachi and byakuya .

Stark foguht with 2 captain , 2 captain lv vizard at once , he knocked out 3 of them .. And he supposed to be stronger than Ulqiorra and barragan , his number is 1 in the espada . Aizen give him thats number . and we know Aizen knowed everything about the espada powers , so yeah stark > ulqiorra .

Man ... dont came up again with the naruto wanking and bleach low balling . There are enough naruto wanker and bleach low baller in this site , we dont need another ones ....

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KCSM Naruto alone would solos the Espadas.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GUYS , there are NO RESTRICIONS FOR SOUL CRUSH , so any of the espada , privaron espada can just kill naruto with no diff .

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada has too many hax abilities. I don't think he could beat them all at once. If Naruto actually fought using is near infinite clones I'd hand him this fight in a land slide, but he rarely does that in the manga.

Avatar image for hollowbutterfly
HollowButterfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By HollowButterfly

@mrviking said:

@hollowbutterfly: Naruto have nothing to defend against zommari ability , for example if he controll naruto arms or legs , naruto cant use jutsu , cant run or blitz ,he can just kill naruto with his own arms ....

Ulqiorra lanza is small country level , can just destroy las noches with one shoot , thats why he not used it near las noches.

Sappael showed he have enough hax , and special ability . Mayura can kill him with trick , and as my best known naruto have no special posion or drug wich ones mayuri used .

Barragan easily kill naruto , remember , respira . and naruto age like every one of the normal humans , its an insta for him to hit by respira . Even shinigamis can wisthand the respira for much time , and even barriers get destroyed . And he cant blitz , remember the slowing aura around barragan ?

And why yammi is fodder here ? He showed a massive cero even in his r1 . and then he can just go r2(?) , you know thats the form he turn into after he get striked in the head by kenpachi and byakuya .

Stark foguht with 2 captain , 2 captain lv vizard at once , he knocked out 3 of them .. And he supposed to be stronger than Ulqiorra and barragan , his number is 1 in the espada . Aizen give him thats number . and we know Aizen knowed everything about the espada powers , so yeah stark > ulqiorra .

Man ... dont came up again with the naruto wanking and bleach low balling . There are enough naruto wanker and bleach low baller in this site , we dont need another ones ....

Please learn English before you decide to post. Reading that great wall of text took a lot of effort out of me batman. And if you actually read what I said, I said Barragan solos. Everyone else dies, even Ulquiorra. And his name is Szayelaporro, why do you keep calling him Sappael? He dies first, he'd eat all the clones while Naruto blitzes him. Yammi is a jobber, he's literally useless he's only called the 0 espada due to sheer power, if you paid attention he got A LOT slower, trading it for more power. It's a lot like when Goku first went SS3 and said he didn't like it because he traded speed for power, which on paper SOUNDS good, but in a fight? Who cares if you can bust the planet if you can't ever land a punch. That's why Yammy got 0 espada. He had the destructive capability but he's not gonna hit anyone in the Naruto verse ever like that, let alone NARUTO himself? No. Starrk didn't have any real impressive showing if we're being honest, yes he was strong but strong enough to go toe to toe with Naruto? Nah. Barragan, Aizen, and MAYBE Gin, are the only ones who could beat SO6P Naruto, that's it. But Aizen and Gin aren't in this post, so it's just Barragan, and he stomps. Mid diff.

Edit: I forgot to address Zommari, although I'm surprised you haven't realized it yet, he doesn't have enough eyes, he'll die to Naruto the same way Captain Kuchiki killed him, except it'll be clones and not senbonzakura kageyoshi.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:

GUYS , there are NO RESTRICIONS FOR SOUL CRUSH , so any of the espada , privaron espada can just kill naruto with no diff .

Stop posting....

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada has too many hax abilities. I don't think he could beat them all at once. If Naruto actually fought using is near infinite clones I'd hand him this fight in a land slide, but he rarely does that in the manga.

What am I reading right now?

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Facts, but if you had any actual proof otherwise I might entertain them. A smart Naruto would nuke every Espada with extreme ease. Unfortunately, that isn't how he fights. He likes to get close so that someone with a stupid power like ageing could kill him very easily. Naruto's universe doesn't have powers like Bleach does so he is terribly underprepared for this fight

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is practically flat out immune to every form of Hax that they have. You can't age his chakra cloak, and Hallibel hits first so there goes the only semblance of a Morals based argument.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Wanderez

Composite Ulquiorra is a higher dimensional being so he solos the verse by default ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollowbutterfly: Zommari loose due to byakuya bankai , and naruto shadow clones have no durability , they die from one direct hit , but can hurt or kill naruto until they get "destroyed".

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Its seems you cannot accept the truth.

Naruto stronger than a lot of character in bleach , but still a human!

And as i said , there are NO restriction to soul crush in the rules.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Gilateen

Naruto One Shots All of them Easily

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Earendill

@mrviking said:

@Naruto have nothing to defend against zommari ability , for example if he controll naruto arms or legs , naruto cant use jutsu , cant run or blitz ,he can just kill naruto with his own arms ....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This city level? So Ichigo is as big as Mount Everest? *facepalm*.

No Caption Provided

This is Yammy's gigantic cero? Loool. yes, Yammy's FODDER. All he can do is a little cloud of dust.

Mayuri? Zommari? Aşdşsdffs. Stop wanking, WEİRDO.

Oh, yes. Bleach wanking new level reached.

HollowButterfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This city level? So Ichigo is as big as Mount Everest? *facepalm*.

No Caption Provided

This is Yammy's gigantic cero? Loool. yes, Yammy's FODDER. All he can do is a little cloud of dust.

Mayuri? Zommari? Aşdşsdffs. Stop wanking, WEİRDO.

Oh, yes. Bleach wanking new level reached.

Why did you @ me? I already addressed his nonsense.

HollowButterfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By HollowButterfly

@earendill:

@hollowbutterfly said:
@mrviking said:

Please learn English before you decide to post. Reading that great wall of text took a lot of effort out of me batman. And if you actually read what I said, I said Barragan solos. Everyone else dies, even Ulquiorra. And his name is Szayelaporro, why do you keep calling him Sappael? He dies first, he'd eat all the clones while Naruto blitzes him. Yammi is a jobber, he's literally useless he's only called the 0 espada due to sheer power, if you paid attention he got A LOT slower, trading it for more power. It's a lot like when Goku first went SS3 and said he didn't like it because he traded speed for power, (see edit 2) which on paper SOUNDS good, but in a fight? Who cares if you can bust the planet if you can't ever land a punch. That's why Yammy got 0 espada. He had the destructive capability but he's not gonna hit anyone in the Naruto verse ever like that, let alone NARUTO himself? No. Starrk didn't have any real impressive showing if we're being honest, yes he was strong but strong enough to go toe to toe with Naruto? Nah. Barragan, Aizen, and MAYBE Gin, are the only ones who could beat SO6P Naruto, that's it. But Aizen and Gin aren't in this post, so it's just Barragan, and he stomps. Mid diff.

Edit: I forgot to address Zommari, although I'm surprised you haven't realized it yet, he doesn't have enough eyes, he'll die to Naruto the same way Captain Kuchiki killed him, except it'll be clones and not senbonzakura kageyoshi.

*EDIT 2: I just remembered, It was Ultra super saiyan grade 3 not SS3, and it was when Trunks fought Cell, and he was too slow to hit him. The same reason Vegeta* not Goku, said he would never use that form.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Earendill

@hollowbutterfly:

I wrote to Viking, not you. And Viking tagged you. Sorry. I'm deleting your name, then?

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollowbutterfly: Lol You really a naruto fanboy , if you think yammi in r1 or r2 fodder . just watch the size of yami r1 in the anime and not only the manga , and dont forget about his r2 , when he become a much bigger and a lot stronger . and according to GM you can walk 350km in 3 days and in the bleach manga nel said its take 3 days walk to walk to the gates of las noches from one part of its walls . Las noches size is unnoknw , but you can simply calc it = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsOZJq83SQg its one of the calcs . Ulqiorra Lanza can just one shoot that castle , prove the opposite of it , if you can . you cant .

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If baragan can gey that rekted by soifon's missle, imagine what a dozen bijuu bombs would do to him.

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If baragan can gey that rekted by soifon's missle, imagine what a dozen bijuu bombs would do to him.

if they dont go off, respira negs

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kallekazikaze: his time field would just make them explode a little prematurely like it did against the missle. But this time he'll be dealing with multiple explosions that cover a much wider range.

HollowButterfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The missile isn't what killed Barragan... What are you saying?

HollowButterfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: Oh my bad too then.

@mrviking said:

@hollowbutterfly: Lol You really a naruto fanboy , if you think yammi in r1 or r2 fodder . just watch the size of yami r1 in the anime and not only the manga , and dont forget about his r2 , when he become a much bigger and a lot stronger . and according to GM you can walk 350km in 3 days and in the bleach manga nel said its take 3 days walk to walk to the gates of las noches from one part of its walls . Las noches size is unnoknw , but you can simply calc it = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsOZJq83SQg its one of the calcs . Ulqiorra Lanza can just one shoot that castle , prove the opposite of it , if you can . you cant .

Sees my name is Hollow Butterfly, looks at my profile picture, sees butterfly Aizen, assumes Naruto fanboy? Wew lad. You got it bro if you think anyone other than Barragan is winning that's on you.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman said:

Im seeing the missile severely damaged him(blew off a portion of his skull). Naruto has a much higher output.

HollowButterfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollowbutterfly said:
@manimalman said:

Im seeing the missile severely damaged him(blew off a portion of his skull). Naruto has a much higher output.

Uh, they trapped him in a cage, let her charge up, and then hit him with it and he only lost half of his skull in damage. That's not severely damaged LOL.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman said:
@hollowbutterfly said:
@manimalman said:

Uh, they trapped him in a cage, let her charge up, and then hit him with it and he only lost half of his skull in damage. That's not severely damaged LOL.

How is getting half his head blown off not severely damaged???

HollowButterfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollowbutterfly said:
@manimalman said:
@hollowbutterfly said:
@manimalman said:

It hit him directly and it was the only part of him that was injured. You're acting like his head is the same as a head you and I have, that was literally the only thing wrong with him, and it effected nothing. It just made him mad. It's like when SRs get chopped from collarbone to hip casually, how can they still use that arm? Yami got slashed in the face, why could he still see? You're taking that feat too literally. If half his head was really blown off the way you're thinking of it, then why was he not effected in any other way than being angry?

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@earendill: another los noches low baller. One pillar on los noches is bigger than a susssanoo which is moutain size in naruto

Yammy is sussanoo size

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Undre

@manimalman: that missle is equal to a biju bomb it dwarf buildings. Not only that what makes you think any of the esapda will just sit their and get hit with a biju bomb. They can easily fly away or BFR.and whats stoping him from ageing it and slowing it down

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollowbutterfly: Name and profile picture doesnt mean you not a naruto fanboy.

I can create a new acc and use ShippudenNinja or something like that as a name and a naruto or sasuke photo as a profile picture , and i still someone who prefer bleach and not naruto .

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: I think yammi desructive power (with ceros etc.) in r1 is equal with a normal susano desructive lv .

But what with r2(?) yammi , he become a lot larger and looks liek stronger than how he was . But yammi was still lot smaller than any of the pillars .

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: Stop lowballing man .

Just calc it , it takes 3 days of walk to get from a wall of Las Noches to one of the gates ....

Even if we calc with normal human walk speed (but they not normal humans ..... so its still low balling ) a human can take 300-350 km in 3 days of walk . and thats equal with a small country .

Ulqiorra can one shoot las noches with his lanza , one shoot a small country sized castle = one shoot a small country .

Just stop naruto fanboyism and read before write ......

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Grimmjow solos tho.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman said:
@hollowbutterfly said:
@manimalman said:
@hollowbutterfly said:
@manimalman said:

It hit him directly and it was the only part of him that was injured. You're acting like his head is the same as a head you and I have, that was literally the only thing wrong with him, and it effected nothing. It just made him mad. It's like when SRs get chopped from collarbone to hip casually, how can they still use that arm? Yami got slashed in the face, why could he still see? You're taking that feat too literally. If half his head was really blown off the way you're thinking of it, then why was he not effected in any other way than being angry?

He was more than just mad. I you look closely you'll see hes missing his right hand and a has broken ribs sticking out of his back. His cloak hides most of his body but hes clearly not doing great.

Just because he could function with the damage doesnt mean he isnt damaged. What do you think would happen if he took a few more of those? He'd barely have a body left.