The Battle AngelSon of SpardaThe Chosen One
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The Hero HunterKen
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2. The World of Coid but with no time-limit and characters can't fall off.

3. Battle to Death or complete annihilation.

4. There can be only one winner. For the characters that have regeneration, they can lose by being knocked out

a. They're the last fighters in the tournament of power but if they lose they get erased.

b. Best equipment for each character. Each character is at their best form with their best armor/body/equipment/

c. Immediate fight, no prior knowledge They were teleported here.

d. Round 1: in character

Round 2: Bloodlust

5. Their age at the peak of their abilities

6. Only Canon sources for all characters. Garou can have feats from both the web-comic and manga, if it's too one-sided then Darth Vader can have EU Legends canon feats.

#3 Posted by Watcher5000 (7266 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know anything about Alita or enough about Dante to say who wins.

#4 Edited by jashugan (558 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Richard96 (2593 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader wins cause he is Vader

#6 Posted by reikai (6729 posts) - - Show Bio

Comes down to Alita and Dante. Vader and Garou are the first to die. Dante will be sarcastic while Garou goes after Kenshiro and promptly gets exploded into chunky bits. Vader will go after Alita only to realize what a horrible idea that was as she turns all his cybernetics into giant porcupine spikes that shred his body to pieces.

#8 Posted by jashugan (558 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by God_Vulcan (7587 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have knowledge on Alita, Dante or Vader but I do know Kenshiro is superior to Garou but a wide margin.

#10 Edited by jashugan (558 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by God_Vulcan (7587 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by LimitlessEdge (2220 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, pretty knowledge on Gally, & Garou. Only know a bit on Ken, Dante & Vader though.

Peak Gally is a pretty scary machine hacker. Not entirely sure she'd go straight for the hax discombobulate on Vader though.Her Plasma completely counter his lightsaber & is way more versatile. Force powers will be a problem though.

Also, Garou vs Ken. I'm really not sure if kens exploding pressure point moves will take Garou out what with his regen/evolution powers kicking in.

#14 Posted by Primez0ne (7958 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I know of all of them it comes down to either Alita or Dante. From what I heard of him Dante would win.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
#15 Posted by SainguineXshadow (5184 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante likely comes out the Victor.

#16 Edited by Lcienimbus (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually leaning heavily towards Alita on this, from what I know of these characters, it comes down to Garou and Alita. While Garou has VERY impressive Reflexes, Stamina, Endurance and Damage output, he's trumped by Gally in every way. not to mention she can strike THROUGH his defenses and kill him with a single blow, courtesy of ripping apart his insides with sound waves.

#17 Posted by jashugan (558 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by reikai (6729 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Alita can counter-act both cyber/brain hacking and TP. Several times. Mgabi, aka Trinidad, was strong enough to completely shrug off TP from a guy who was affecting everyone in the stadium. Which is tens of thousands of people. And Mgabi couldn't affect Alita after her upgrade, when before he required physical contact to do so. So no, the Force Trick and mental assaults won't affect Alita in the slightest.

#19 Edited by jashugan (558 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Yeah, I remember brain hacking I just didn't know if the worse will work in the mind of someone without an organic brain because it was never used to trick any robots in the movies. Does using EU Vader change outcomes?

#20 Posted by Primez0ne (7958 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Now that I think of it Panzer Kunst may be very effective against Dante since I don't think he has a counter for it. Although I am honestly not sure of what Dante can do.

#21 Posted by reikai (6729 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: EU doesn't change anything. Alita vastly outstrips Vader in speed, strength and offensive ability. Her skills were tailored almost exclusively for use against Cyborgs. Even ignoring her nanocorrosion, Alita can manipulate electromagnetic fields. Which includes the likes of those generated by lightsabers to maintain the blades shape and cohesion. She can literally bend it back into his face.

That's also not including her plasma-soliton waves, where she sends soliton waves through the plasma itself to destroy the target. So she can make the lightsaber explode in Vader's hand and send all the energy from the plasma blade back at him at the same time.

The only ones who could go against Alita were Don Fua, who could phase in and out of dimension and whose Void Palm is him throwing micro black holes at you, and Zekka whose Tiger-Killing Blow is him hitting you with Ant-Matter.

#22 Posted by jashugan (558 posts) - - Show Bio

@primez0ne: Dante should have comparable strength and speed to Alita but Alita has her panzer kunst and possibly superior regen because she can reform herself if she's destroyed in her current form. I guess Dante could possibly seal her or his flight can give him ramge

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
#23 Posted by SainguineXshadow (5184 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by jashugan (558 posts) - - Show Bio

@sainguinexshadow: What feats does Majin form have because I don't remember it being more than just a more powerful devil trigger. Same for Jackpot

#25 Edited by Lcienimbus (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

here's a quick chart of how the different characters match up against Alita.

1. Vader : Fodder, he can't do ANYTHING to Alita with Force powers, and his only viable option for hurting her, his lightsaber, has to actually hit her. Alita is massively hypersonic.
  2. Ken is fodder too, while his techniques are instant kills against other humans, Alita is a machine, and again, blitzes him.
  3. Garou: explained above.
  4. Dante : the only one here who can put up a decent fight, but in the end, is likely outmatched. I don't know too much about him, so i'll wait for someone to make a case for him.
#26 Posted by Lcienimbus (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan said:

@lcienimbus You think human Garou can kill Dante?

Nope, he can't, but he'll probably survive longest.

#27 Posted by Zokologue3 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

-Kenshiro is pretty strong and fast but two of his opponents have a strong healing factor (Dante and Alita)

-Vader can beat Alita because he can manipulate matter on a sub-atomic scale and alita is a cyborg, but can't beat Kenshiro and Dante

-Don't know anything about Garou

-Putting aside Garou whom i don't anything about, Dante is more likely to win, especially if goes Devil trigger, Perfect devil trigger or Majin form.

#28 Posted by Lcienimbus (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

-Kenshiro is pretty strong and fast but two of his opponents have a strong healing factor (Dante and Alita)

-Vader can beat Alita because he can manipulate matter on a sub-atomic scale and alita is a cyborg, but can't beat Kenshiro and Dante

-Don't know anything about Garou

-Putting aside Garou whom i don't anything about, Dante is more likely to win, especially if goes Devil trigger, Perfect devil trigger or Majin form.

check out the Alita vs Asajj Ventress thread for a strong argument on how Alita stacks against a force user.

Here

#29 Posted by reikai (6729 posts) - - Show Bio

@lcienimbus: I had already explained every which way Vader loses. He's just a SW fan. Vader doesn't even have such an ability, nvm the fact Alita can transmute and assimilate matter at a molecular level with her nanocorrosion.

#30 Edited by jashugan (558 posts) - - Show Bio

@zokologue3: When has vader ever manipulated matter on a sub-atomic level?

#31 Posted by jashugan (558 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Garou now has new feats, do things change?

#32 Posted by omriamar (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante

#33 Posted by jashugan (558 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by Watcher5000 (7266 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan said:

Bump. Garou now has new feats, do things change?

The next chapter for one punch man came out?

#35 Posted by jashugan (558 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000: yes. Garou got a BS flashback power-up again because he almost got killed by his master and picked up a tree and started fighting with it.

#36 Edited by jashugan (558 posts) - - Show Bio

Alita has a new movie, bumping thread

#37 Edited by LPercepts (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting battle...

#38 Posted by LPercepts (71 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan

@reikai said:

@lcienimbus: I had already explained every which way Vader loses. He's just a SW fan. Vader doesn't even have such an ability, nvm the fact Alita can transmute and assimilate matter at a molecular level with her nanocorrosion.

Proof that Anakin (and Vader) can manipulate matter on a sub-atomic scale. http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:213720

#39 Posted by jashugan (558 posts) - - Show Bio

@lpercepts: Is this ever used in actual combat and not just messing with a holocron?

#40 Posted by batmanprep (1560 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm..