5-naruto

6- 6 paths madara

7-guy 8 gates

8-abult naruto and sasuke

9-kaguya

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
#2 Posted by deactivated-5cc746539ff3b (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically Ichigo, Aizen and Ichibe.

They stop at 8 maybe 9 with maximum difficulty and some plot.

#3 Posted by FaradaySloth (9981 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: Do they start in base? Full-Power? IC? Bloodlusted?

#4 Edited by Gilateen (3950 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at SOSP Madara

#5 Posted by Undre (3683 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Redshift_Bacon (681 posts) - - Show Bio

List is out of order imo

Adult Naruto and Sasuke > Kaguya > So6P (2-Rinnegan) Madara > War Arc Naruto & Sasuke > 8-Gates Guy

8-Gates Guy needed help from Kakashi and Minato to even touch Madara, and Madara wasn't even using Limbo, PS, Genjutsu, ect. yall lmaoo. Naruto and Sasuke were both shitting on 1-Rinnegan Madara.

OT: Stops at Madara, can't overcome his regen and hax. War Arc Naruto & Sasuke both put up a good fights, Guy does good in physicals but can't overcome hax.

#7 Posted by EmperorMode (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Could stop at 4, definitely stops at 5.

And why is guy so high on the gauntlet? Anyone with six paths powers would stomp him.

They beat guy.

#8 Posted by UltimateSage (3077 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5.

Really?guy above SOSP naruto, juubidara and Rinnegan Sasuke?lmao

#9 Posted by Redshift_Bacon (681 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5.

Really?guy above SOSP naruto, juubidara and Rinnegan Sasuke?lmao

Avatar image for returnofdabeast
#10 Edited by ReturnofdaBEAST (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Gauntlet is WAY outta order.

It goes: Adult Naruto and Sasuke > Kaguya > SOSP Madara > War arc SP Naruto > War arc SP Sasuke > 8 gates guy > Alive Madara > Juubito > 5 Kage.

OT: They stop at either Madara or Kaguya, most likely Kaguya, but an argument can be made for Madara.

#11 Posted by Undre (3683 posts) - - Show Bio

@returnofdabeast: 😂😂 that list is a good laugh.

Not sure if your trying to be meme

#12 Edited by ReturnofdaBEAST (220 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: Only meme here is your ability to scale Naruto. So tell me, what’s wrong with my list?

#13 Posted by UltimateSage (3077 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@returnofdabeast: 😂😂 that list is a good laugh.

Not sure if your trying to be meme

I bet you know all about becoming one....lol...you should teach him

And there was only 2 mistakes on his list.....

#14 Edited by ReturnofdaBEAST (220 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: what’s the mistake? I’m pretty sure i got it all right.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8317971872
#15 Edited by deactivated-5cc8317971872 (278 posts) - - Show Bio

@returnofdabeast said:

@undre: Only meme here is your Ability to scale Naruto. So tell me, what’s wrong with my list?

don't bother with him he's just like the worst Bleach stan on CV anything you do no matter how hard you slap him in a debate goes over his head.

#16 Posted by UltimateSage (3077 posts) - - Show Bio

@returnofdabeast:

Your List: "Adult Naruto and Sasuke > Kaguya > SOSP Madara > War arc SP Naruto > War arc SP Sasuke > 8 gates guy > Juubito > alive Madara > 5 Kage."

The Right List: "Kaguya > Adult Naruto and Sasuke > Juubidara > War Arc SOSP Naruto > War Arc SP Sasuke > Juubito>= 8 Gates Guy > Alive Madara > 5 Kage."

#17 Posted by Undre (3683 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: i see no reason to put adult naruto and sasuke above kaguya. They seem nerfed in boruto. Or maybe they have arthritis from old age😂😂.

Sasuke,naruto,6 paths madara being above 8 gates is ridiculous dued litterly can run circles around madara.

#18 Posted by KingogKings777 (2125 posts) - - Show Bio

The 5 war potentials > everyone on this list

They clear

#19 Posted by deactivated-5cc8317971872 (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does CV seem to be perpetually stuck in the 2014 Naruto scaling meta as if things haven't changed since then lol

#20 Posted by UltimateSage (3077 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre:

i see no reason to put adult naruto and sasuke above kaguya. They seem nerfed in boruto. Or maybe they have arthritis from old age😂😂.

Kaguya is above everyone on the list though........

Sasuke,naruto,6 paths madara being above 8 gates is ridiculous dued litterly can run circles around madara.

8 gates guy being above sosp naruto, Rinnegan sasuke, and juubidara is ridicu-fucking-lous.....he couldn't even beat 1 eyed pre shinju tree absorbed juubidara who was playing with him, and while he had help. Now he's supposed to be above a full powered juubidara, Naruto, and Sasuke who can defeat that madara guy was having trouble with, without any problem?boi.....GTFO

#21 Posted by ReturnofdaBEAST (220 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777: yikes :0 AP and speed for the war potentials? Any possible way for them to actually win?

#22 Posted by FaradaySloth (9981 posts) - - Show Bio

They could beat (and stop except for Guy, they're definitely beating him) anyone 5-8, definite stop at 9 though

#23 Posted by Rabii99 (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

@returnofdabeast: Guy isn't beating Juubito, TSB and immortality(if it's Juubito with God tree) hard counter Guy . Alive Madara is just no.

#24 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17962 posts) - - Show Bio

List is out of order imo

Adult Naruto and Sasuke > Kaguya > So6P (2-Rinnegan) Madara > War Arc Naruto & Sasuke > 8-Gates Guy

8-Gates Guy needed help from Kakashi and Minato to even touch Madara, and Madara wasn't even using Limbo, PS, Genjutsu, ect. yall lmaoo. Naruto and Sasuke were both shitting on 1-Rinnegan Madara.

OT: Stops at Madara, can't overcome his regen and hax. War Arc Naruto & Sasuke both put up a good fights, Guy does good in physicals but can't overcome hax.

This, as long as you mean six paths Madara. Naruto and Sasuke have a chance as well, but I think they will end up getting caught by something and go down, but Madara's immortality saves him from that.

#25 Edited by ReturnofdaBEAST (220 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: no, Kaguya is not above Adult Naruto and Sasuke at all. The narrator of the LN stated that momoshiki was someone Kaguya couldn’t oppose without an army. Weakened Adult Naruto and Sasuke bodies FUSED momoshiki, where’s Kaguya was inferior to base. @notcensored has the scan since I can’t post on mobile.

We can debate on alive madara vs juubito, but it depends on whether or not he has sage mode, cause if so, I’m backing Madara

#26 Posted by UltimateSage (3077 posts) - - Show Bio

@returnofdabeast:

no, Kaguya is not above Adult Naruto and Sasuke at all. The narrator of the LN stated that momoshiki was someone Kaguya couldn’t oppose without an army. @notcensored has the scan since I can’t post on mobile.

Yeah, she is.....she is immortal unlike momo, has TSB, can regenerate, and didn't get killed by a massive rasengan by a kid(even though it was for plot). And I pretty sure kaguya was prepping that army for the whole clan...no?

And just switch to desktop mode to post scans while on mobile.

We can debate on alive madara vs juubito, but it depends on whether or not he has sage mode, cause if so, I’m backing Madara

Alive Madara beating juubito is just....no dude. Immortality and every single stats is in juubito's favor......black balls too

No clue how you think juubito beats 8 gates guy

The only thing Guy has going for him is speed and TSB counter that hard.

#27 Posted by ReturnofdaBEAST (220 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: no she wasn’t prepping for the whole clan, momo was the only one she was stated to prep for. Immortality and tsb are irrelevant when we’re talking physicals here, idk why naming her abilities would put her above momoshiki.

And I’d obviously switch to desktop if I could

One eyed alive sage Madara is arguabley faster and has sage mode and Hashirama’s cells to counter tsb and any damage juubito could do to him. Sage sensing gives him superior battle field awareness and limbo clones could blitz and catch Obito off guard.

I’d say guy could probably blitz and one shot juubito before he can put up a tsb shield. Open to change my mind on this though

#28 Posted by ManimalMan (838 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubito is stronger than base madara but madara is much smarter and aware of the juubis weaknesses.

#29 Posted by UltimateSage (3077 posts) - - Show Bio

@returnofdabeast:

no she wasn’t prepping for the whole clan, momo was the only one she was stated to prep for. Immortality and tsb are irrelevant when we’re talking physicals here, idk why naming her abilities would put her above momoshiki.

How is immortality irrelevant?0_o

And what physics does momoshiki have that put him above kaguya who can one shot Sasuke's PS? How is he supposed to put her down when she can regenerate and do the same thing he can...which is absorbing attacks?

Well that sucks

One eyed alive sage Madara is arguabley faster and has sage mode and Hashirama’s cells to counter tsb and any damage juubito could do to him. Sage sensing gives him superior battle field awareness and limbo clones could blitz and catch Obito off guard.

Speed madara can be argued to be faster, but obito still has Sharingan and Rinnegan to help him. TSB destroy at an atomic lv.....madara doesn't have that kind of regeneration, and obito has regenerated from a TSB explosion so his regeneration is above madara. Limbo catching Obito off guard even though he has the SP Rinnegan which is what unables someone to see the limbo clones?

Juubito could do something as simple as trapping madara in the purple flame barrier and dropping some juubidama.

I’d say guy could probably blitz and one shot juubito before he can put up a tsb shield. Open to change my mind on this though

Well, there will be no oneshotting as juubito is immortal and can simply regenerate, and the TSB are on standby behind him.

#30 Posted by weebbicboi (1331 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Juubito. If they somehow beat him high or extreme diff then they get stomped by Sasuke (if he's Rinnegan Sasuke of course)

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353
#31 Posted by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

List is out of order imo

Your List is off well.

Kaguya>So6p Duel Rinnegan Madara>Adult Naruto and Sasuke>War Arc Naruto and Sasuke>8 Gate Guy.

It should be pretty obvious why Naruto is weaker than Madara; the Six paths Power up Naruto gained is far stronger than the 9 tails power up. Full Kurama is around EMS Madara level during VOTE fight, BM Naruto stacking 10x power up was barely enough for him to handle a Casual Juubi Obito who wasn't trying the fight seriously.

Adding the Nine tails power with The Six path power isn't going to significantly boost his power, Naruto isn't Getting 2x power up from EMS Live MAdara level boost to his Already Godly power from the Sage of six paths.

OT: They are not getting past Madara who stomps them.

#32 Posted by uchihaghost (921 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy above juubito, naruto, sasuke and even madara?? Daf*ck??

OT: they defo not beating Naruto, Naruto can clone 4 copies of kurama. Urahara is useless in this fight, so each clone attends to a single character. And if sasuke opens up with genjutsu he might win, ameno will be a huge factor too considering he can swap between the opposition before he gets tagged and make them take out each other. E.g swap between any bleach character when getsuga is about to hit him with any of the characters and its GG.

#33 Posted by mevbi (415 posts) - - Show Bio

If they start at their strongest they Clear or stop at 9

#34 Posted by ComicGirl21 (1158 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen - Immortality, Space-time manipulation, TP

Ichibe&Urahara - Reality manipulation and tons of hax

Kenpachi&Ichigo - high tier stats, speed and country+ levels of dc

Kaguya is screwed. Everyone else is fodder these 5 together. Waaay too much hax combined with high stats.

#35 Edited by Redshift_Bacon (681 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicgirl21 said:

Aizen - Immortality, Space-time manipulation, TP

Ichibe&Urahara - Reality manipulation and tons of hax

Kenpachi&Ichigo - high tier stats, speed and country+ levels of dc

No Caption Provided

Dual-Rinnegan Madara wins, nobody below him can do it but War-Arc Naruto is a threat to any of fighters bar Aizen in single combat. Madara has full Immortality, TSBs, Physicals above Moon-Splitters, can create 4 Limbo Clones that each have his same physicals and can use his Jutsu (according to the Author) which are also untouchable without Six-Paths chakra (which obviously no opponent has), Rinnegan gives him Soul-Absorption and Shinra-Tensei (which far surpasses the users physical strength), with the Rinne-Sharingan he has access to advanced Space-Time Manipulation, access to multiple dimensions, ect. ect.

Kaguya has all of this (minus Rinnegan Powers) plus All-Killing Ash Bones which is a 1-shot and is able to blitz said Moon-Splitters and hit them with her Ash Bones(Same Naruto who was able to dodge the Lightfang at point blank, even with PreCog that means Kaguya is moving much faster than relativistic and her Bones are moving faster than LS)

#36 Posted by ReturnofdaBEAST (220 posts) - - Show Bio

@returnofdabeast:

no she wasn’t prepping for the whole clan, momo was the only one she was stated to prep for. Immortality and tsb are irrelevant when we’re talking physicals here, idk why naming her abilities would put her above momoshiki.

Her immortality wouldn't mean she can scale above Momoshiki in raw physicals or combat abilities.

And what physics does momoshiki have that put him above kaguya who can one shot Sasuke's PS? How is he supposed to put her down when she can regenerate and do the same thing he can...which is absorbing attacks?

Kaguya was already stated to be inferior to Momoshiki. Kaguya never made use of attack absorption like Momoshiki did and she isn't as smart nor as skilled as he is in the slightest. Superior physicals, combat abilities, and intellect put Momoshiki above Kaguya.

Well that sucks

Yeah.

Speed madara can be argued to be faster, but obito still has Sharingan and Rinnegan to help him. TSB destroy at an atomic lv.....madara doesn't have that kind of regeneration, and obito has regenerated from a TSB explosion so his regeneration is above madara. Limbo catching Obito off guard even though he has the SP Rinnegan which is what unables someone to see the limbo clones?

Only tomoe rinnegan has shown to be able to see limbo clones, so Obito couldn't see them coming. And as we've agreed that he's faster, they'd just blitz him in his confusion. Madara can just dodge incoming physical or TSB attacks with sage sensing and superior speed. Not to mention he can rip the juubi out of Obito and kill him that way.

Juubito could do something as simple as trapping madara in the purple flame barrier and dropping some juubidama.

Which he can regen from due to Hashirama's cells.

Well, there will be no oneshotting as juubito is immortal and can simply regenerate, and the TSB are on standby behind him.

Immortality doesn't mean he can't be K.O'd. His attacks were enough to almost kill madara, if not for his regen. He can easily incapacitate juubito.

#37 Edited by Earendill (1229 posts) - - Show Bio

Wtf? Juubidara > Naruto or Gai > Juubiadara?

And Gai >> Naruto?

OT; Gets stomped 3

#38 Posted by UltimateSage (3077 posts) - - Show Bio

@returnofdabeast:

Her immortality wouldn't mean she can scale above Momoshiki in raw physicals or combat abilities.

What are you talking about? Kaguya is above momoshiki in combat abilities and raw physicality.....she was blitzing and trashing naruto and sasuke who were at 100%......unlike momo who was getting trashed by 50% naruto and sasuke, and got killed by a massive rasengan.

What physical feats does momo have that puts him above kaguya anyways, to you?

Kaguya was already stated to be inferior to Momoshiki.

Where is this statement stated...?

Kaguya never made use of attack absorption like Momoshiki did and she isn't as smart nor as skilled as he is in the slightest. Superior physicals, combat abilities, and intellect put Momoshiki above Kaguya.

She absorbed amaterasu and was absorbing naruto's and sasuke's chakra at the same time.....something momo couldn't do.

Combat abilities, superior physics, greater durability, and having all 3 great doujutsu and feats put kaguya above momo.

Only tomoe rinnegan has shown to be able to see limbo clones, so Obito couldn't see them coming.

Something you made up.....even when Madara first used Limbo he had a regular pair of Rinnegan. And you just need six paths chakra to see/sense them...something juubito has.

And as we've agreed that he's faster, they'd just blitz him in his confusion. Madara can just dodge incoming physical or TSB attacks with sage sensing and superior speed. Not to mention he can rip the juubi out of Obito and kill him that way.

Blitz him and do what? Juubito's durability>>>>madara's attack power.....and yes I agree Madara is faster, but not to the point where he can blitzer obito....

Boi.....I'll just say you where typing fast cuz if you really believe this...I'm just wasting my time.

Hashirama's cells can only you take you so far........

Immortality doesn't mean he can't be K.O'd. His attacks were enough to almost kill madara, if not for his regen. He can easily incapacitate juubito.

Only Night Gai was the one attack that almost killed madara, not his other ones lol. Unless he is starting with it he's not hurting juubito at all. Juubito has regeneration too....

#39 Posted by deactivated-5cc8317971872 (278 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by UltimateSage (3077 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by deactivated-5cc8317971872 (278 posts) - - Show Bio

@notcensored: Is that from the novels?

canon novels yes this one was written by Kodachi the writer of Boruto

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#42 Posted by Shadow411 (923 posts) - - Show Bio

Alive Madara should be higher than 8 gates Gai.

Kaguya>Jubidara>Naruto & Sasuke Naruto=Sasuke>Alive Madara>Juubito>Gai>5

Obito was taken down by half the 9 Tails and an imperfect Susanno, yet Madara had 100% 9-Tails stacked by a PS. And Juubidara never fought Sasuke/Naruto seriously, I vividly remember them being 100% on the defensive after he got his second eye, also it wasn’t til after he activated IT he said, “Alright, time to get serious”. At which point black Zetsu ruined the series. Madara s***s on Naruto & Sasuke duo.

But bleach team stops hard at Naruto & Sasuke duo.

#43 Posted by PrinceX (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Well kenny solos up to 8.

and agianst suske and narto adult aizen can come in with his immortal body and ks on narto.

and kisuke finds a plan. ichibe paints their name so they lose their power. and kisuke makes everyone stronger with his bankai like he did to himself vs askin.

after aizen 1 shots narto. everyone charges sasuke and kills him. best sasuke feat destroy moon rubble. or town sized storm with indras arrow.

and vs kaguya aizen ks gg. and ichibe paints her to 0 power. kisuke finds out everything about her. and gets a plan. kaguya is dumb so ez.

and no rules for soul crush lol aizen gg. im not including this but just sayin.

#44 Posted by weebbicboi (1331 posts) - - Show Bio

^LMAO

They still won't make it past Juubito

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353
#45 Posted by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@returnofdabeast:

Kaguya was already stated to be inferior to Momoshiki. Kaguya never made use of attack absorption like Momoshiki did and she isn't as smart nor as skilled as he is in the slightest. Superior physicals, combat abilities, and intellect put Momoshiki above Kaguya.

Well that sucks

Yeah.

Only tomoe rinnegan has shown to be able to see limbo clones, so Obito couldn't see them coming. And as we've agreed that he's faster, they'd just blitz him in his confusion. Madara can just dodge incoming physical or TSB attacks with sage sensing and superior speed. Not to mention he can rip the juubi out of Obito and kill him that way.

Ancient Kaguya was inferior to Momoshiki. 4th Ninja war Kaguya would lol Wreck Momoshiki pretty easily.

Madara would wreck Momoshiki as well, That is irrelevant those because Momoshiki isn't even part of this fight. I just wanted to correct you on some things in here is all.

#46 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4236 posts) - - Show Bio

They clear they have never faced HAX on the level of the team. They’re speedy bricks in comparison.

#47 Posted by EcoBlitz (5078 posts) - - Show Bio

@returnofdabeast: go to your mobile browser settings and switch to desktop mode is what he meant

#48 Posted by UltraShaggy (962 posts) - - Show Bio

Clear with mid diff , Aizen can clear the gauntlet himself , if he fully unsealed .

#49 Posted by ChromeDisaster (558 posts) - - Show Bio

They clear with mid-high diff. The hax is real here and no one is avoiding Kisukes Bankai ability. Plus Aizen and Kisuke working together is like Lebron joining the Warriors. They devise some outrageous Hogyoku shenanigans

#50 Posted by KingogKings777 (2125 posts) - - Show Bio

They clear with mid-high diff. The hax is real here and no one is avoiding Kisukes Bankai ability. Plus Aizen and Kisuke working together is like Lebron joining the Warriors. They devise some outrageous Hogyoku shenanigans

I want to see Aizen, Kisuke, and Mayuri now take on the whole Narutoverse