10,000 spartans; Lead by Leonidas.
10,000 Romans; Lead by General Maximus Decimus Meridius.
10,000 Samurai; Lead by Captain Nathan Algren and Lord Moritsugu Katsumoto.
10,000 Britons; Lead by King Arthur.
10,000 Scottish Highlander soldiers; Lead by William Wallace.
The Orc army at the battle of Minas Tirith; lead by Gothmog (Lieutenant of Morgul)
- No Nazgul.
- No big elephants.
- Defenders must hold out for 3 days.
- No reinforcements for the orcs
- In character
- No in fighting
- All the leaders settle on just defending; no outside charges or anything like that.
- All weapons have been upgraded to steel; this does not mean that they will weight any less or more, also this does not change the look or the way their weapons will and would work.
- The team has 1 hour of prep to ready themselves for combat as they see the orcish horde coming.
- They have basic seige equipment like the ones used n the movies.
- Standard movie version for all. You can use multiple movies for that character and its army.
- Grandalf is no on their side its strictly the citizens in the movie and the troops shown up top.
- orcs win when they have killed every last one of them.
- Everyone on team 1 knows the environment like the troops do in the movie.
- Each leader will give their grand speech to their men before the battle; note this does not mean that the troops can not be mixed in to produce maximum effect during the battle.