BloodyNights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@bloodynights said:

@hyperbertha:

My biggest question for you is, how exactly do you prep for a team like, Batman, Deathstroke, Joker, and Bane. Only Bane, and Deathstroke technically have powers. The cocky fools of Marvel probably wouldn't even do much of any prepping. Batman - Rich, peak human Martial Artist, with some funky gadgets. Joker not even peak human, and dresses as a clown and is crazy. Bane - A guy who is really strong...not like strong as in most of what Spiderman faces...but strong. Then Deathstroke, who'd probably be the only one any of them would see as a threat but not by much. Not like Guns tend to be worth anything in normal scenarios. He has far above average strength, and can use 80% of his mind. To me this seems like a team that the Marvel team would hardly need to prep for. Unless they had access to every feat, but I'll assume not. Just the basics for prep is how I see it.

Then the Bat team looks at Marvel... Spider-man - 10 tonner, Extremely athletic, sticks to walls, webslings, and has spider sense. Doc Ock - Genius mind, with 4 mechanical arms that he can move by thinking about it, each with incredible strength, speed and accuracy. Goblin - glider, bomb happy etc, Vulture as far as I know, probably would need to read more current books with him in it, flies. Don't know anything else from him. Sure he has something else.

Why would Marvel need to do much prepping? And how would they prep for this fight?

they would prep for bat's gadgets. they would see that bane's strength comes from two tubes. the marvel team would also see that the joker is a demented version of batman. it's actually easier for the marvel team to prep for the dc team however, the marvel team would have to prep.

How do you prep for random gadgets? How does seeing the Joker is a demented version of Batman help them prep for him? Bane sure if he is on Venom it's possible to cut him off, but Bane isn't a slouch he can lift around 1,500 pounds, and is stronger than the Bats without venom boosting him. Granted this isn't very impressive compared to Spiderman, but I'm just trying to figure out...how/why would they need much prepping when they are going against a team that's clearly a mismatch in powers, and abilities.

To Prep against random gadgets that Batman might bring, Spidey is gonna bring....MORE WEB FLUID!!! :D Maybe ear plugs? lol

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team marvel wins both rounds dc may have 4 prep masters but marvel has 3 one of whom is the anti-preper with spidy's spider sense the other team would be hard pressed to catch him in their plans and he will also be preping for the dc team

in order for dc to win they would need inside knowledge about marvels abilities and a way to get rid of spider-man's spider sense

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 team marvel easily

Round 2 I might have to give it to DC even though Doc Ock is ok with prep

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By christianrapper

@bloodynights:

@christianrapper said:

@bloodynights said:

@hyperbertha:

My biggest question for you is, how exactly do you prep for a team like, Batman, Deathstroke, Joker, and Bane. Only Bane, and Deathstroke technically have powers. The cocky fools of Marvel probably wouldn't even do much of any prepping. Batman - Rich, peak human Martial Artist, with some funky gadgets. Joker not even peak human, and dresses as a clown and is crazy. Bane - A guy who is really strong...not like strong as in most of what Spiderman faces...but strong. Then Deathstroke, who'd probably be the only one any of them would see as a threat but not by much. Not like Guns tend to be worth anything in normal scenarios. He has far above average strength, and can use 80% of his mind. To me this seems like a team that the Marvel team would hardly need to prep for. Unless they had access to every feat, but I'll assume not. Just the basics for prep is how I see it.

Then the Bat team looks at Marvel... Spider-man - 10 tonner, Extremely athletic, sticks to walls, webslings, and has spider sense. Doc Ock - Genius mind, with 4 mechanical arms that he can move by thinking about it, each with incredible strength, speed and accuracy. Goblin - glider, bomb happy etc, Vulture as far as I know, probably would need to read more current books with him in it, flies. Don't know anything else from him. Sure he has something else.

Why would Marvel need to do much prepping? And how would they prep for this fight?

they would prep for bat's gadgets. they would see that bane's strength comes from two tubes. the marvel team would also see that the joker is a demented version of batman. it's actually easier for the marvel team to prep for the dc team however, the marvel team would have to prep.

How do you prep for random gadgets? How does seeing the Joker is a demented version of Batman help them prep for him? Bane sure if he is on Venom it's possible to cut him off, but Bane isn't a slouch he can lift around 1,500 pounds, and is stronger than the Bats without venom boosting him. Granted this isn't very impressive compared to Spiderman, but I'm just trying to figure out...how/why would they need much prepping when they are going against a team that's clearly a mismatch in powers, and abilities.

To Prep against random gadgets that Batman might bring, Spidey is gonna bring....MORE WEB FLUID!!! :D Maybe ear plugs? lol

you are really over thinking this. it's easy. they look at batman and see that most of his gadgets come from his belt. it doesn't take a genius (even though they are) to see that all they have to do is figure a way to remove bat's utility belt.

BloodyNights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper:

You are underthinking this, Batman is gonna be going up against someone who is a 10 tonner in strength. He isn't going to go with standard gear. Fighting up close would be suicide unless he had something to help him. Something like this...

No Caption Provided

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Spiderman mainly lose bad because he is only good in NY. Heck i can see him swinging in to a Wall at the other side of the corner lol. DC should win with prep but lose without

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By christianrapper

@christianrapper:

You are underthinking this, Batman is gonna be going up against someone who is a 10 tonner in strength. He isn't going to go with standard gear. Fighting up close would be suicide unless he had something to help him. Something like this...

No Caption Provided

he only has 12 hours. if that's the case then u can say that spidey go and gets the iron spidey suit.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I think people are underestimating Doc Ock and Spiderman when it comes to prep. Heck even Goblin is pretty good with enough prep time. Vulture is the odd ball though. Would've picked somebody else like Lizard

BloodyNights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper:

If you got op armor, and already know your opponent is super strong, you'd realize that bringing something like this out would be legit. What isn't legit is responding to prep, with prep designed to counter prep.

I like Spiderman as well as the next guy, but I don't see him bringing out big guns to fight against people who are clearly not even in his same league. And that's not counting Doc Ock. Can you come up with legitimate prepping that Team Marvel would come up with, to fight against a group of characters that they clearly dominate. Also I'd only use the basics, knowing every curve ball a character could possibly come up with, is rather silly.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By christianrapper

@bloodynights: sometimes i feel silly arguing about fictional characters because to do it you have to apply some logic. o.k. so here it goes. batman and co. has only 12 hours. that is useless. to prep, you will have to watch your opponent for awhile and study their moves. he would need weeks for the prep to do some good. batman doesn't know who spidey is. they aren't in the same universe. prep time would also be useless for spidey and co, too. they don't know who batman is either. if both teams have 12 hours to prepare neither one of them are going to be out and about fighting crime so the other team can gauge their weaknesses. if they are fighting immediately after the first battle then that's something different. batman has a lot of resources. however, both the green goblin and doc ock can match him. i am a huge spiderman fan, and i sill don't know what the heck the vulture does.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel handily

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC can only win with prep. Spiderman is too far out of their league, the only one with a chance is maybe Deathstroke. With prep they stomp Marvel.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers