k.o
Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Pulsar

I think Trunks would give him a good fight by himself.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DaMan

4 Tailed Naruto loses badly. Naruto would be unable to touch Danny Phantom due to his intangibility, and he could take possession of Naruto's body. Trunks is way too overpowered for Naruto. Avatar Aang is probably the only one who couldn't solo this.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Matezoide2
@DaMan said:
" 4 Tailed Naruto loses badly. Naruto would be unable to touch Danny Phantom due to his intangibility, and he could take possession of Naruto's body. Trunks is way too overpowered for Naruto. Avatar Aang is probably the only one who couldn't solo this. "
i only disagree at the ending,i could see Aang taking him down (thought,Naruto would still take the majority)

didnt Evil Danny destroied tanks with just a scream and he was still overpowered by normal Danny?
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DaMan
@Matezoide said:
" @DaMan said:
" 4 Tailed Naruto loses badly. Naruto would be unable to touch Danny Phantom due to his intangibility, and he could take possession of Naruto's body. Trunks is way too overpowered for Naruto. Avatar Aang is probably the only one who couldn't solo this. "
i only disagree at the ending,i could see Aang taking him down (thought,Naruto would still take the majority)  didnt Evil Danny destroied tanks with just a scream and he was still overpowered by normal Danny? "
I wasn't sure if Avatar Aang could solo. 4 Tailed Naruto is pretty powerful, he shouldn't be underestimated. I don't remember how Danny got the best of evil Danny. However I do remember seeing evil Danny mop the floor with him in the beginning of the movie.
Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Alexman113

Not that it matters, but which Trunks?

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Matezoide2
@DaMan said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @DaMan said:
i only disagree at the ending,i could see Aang taking him down (thought,Naruto would still take the majority)  didnt Evil Danny destroied tanks with just a scream and he was still overpowered by normal Danny? "
I wasn't sure if Avatar Aang could solo. 4 Tailed Naruto is pretty powerful, he shouldn't be underestimated. I don't remeryember how Danny got the best of evil Danny. However I do remember seeing evil Danny mop the floor with him in the beginning of the movie. "
if i am right,Evil Danny was about to kill everybody,but Danny used that scream power,Evil Danny tried to take him down with it,but Danny`s attack overpowered him,i will search for a video
i think Avatar could solo,i believe he haves the potential to fight 4 tails Naruto,but i dont believe his chances of winning are better than Naruto`s
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By MrDirector786

Trunks solos.

DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DaMan
@Matezoide said:
"@DaMan said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @DaMan said:
I wasn't sure if Avatar Aang could solo. 4 Tailed Naruto is pretty powerful, he shouldn't be underestimated. I don't remeryember how Danny got the best of evil Danny. However I do remember seeing evil Danny mop the floor with him in the beginning of the movie. "
if i am right,Evil Danny was about to kill everybody,but Danny used that scream power,Evil Danny tried to take him down with it,but Danny`s attack overpowered him,i will search for a videoi think Avatar could solo,i believe he haves the potential to fight 4 tails Naruto,but i dont believe his chances of winning are better than Naruto`s "
It could've been PIS. Evil Danny is much more powerful and experienced, but the normal Danny somehow overpowers him out of the blue? Unless there's an explanation behind I'll label it as pis. 
Maybe you should make an Avatar Aang vs 4 Tails Naruto thread and see what people say.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DaMan
@alexman113 said:

"Not that it matters, but which Trunks? "

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Knightly1

Im not sure if Danny could really take over 4-tailed Naruto. I think the fox would be able to stop him from overshadowing Naruto. And im not sure if Danny would be able to hurt him since we cant accurately compare the two. Dannys greatest feat(we're talking bout current 1 right?) was probably using his ghostly wail to destroy several buildings and he was able to defeat his much more powerful future self. & then he could just freeze Narutoo. but in this state, Narutos skin seems to burn whatever it touv=ches so freezing probably wont work. But i doubt Naruto could hurt Danny when hes intangible. I cant really touch upon the other now, but trunks seems to be the only 1 able to hurt NAruto in this stage. ANything Aang sends at Naruto his poisonous skin would be able to take care of(evaporate water, melt ice, air wont matter because of the skins durability, and rock or metal would melt as well)
qorecutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By qorecutter

I try to imagine these characters together but I just can't do it with a straight face.

DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DaMan
@OblivionKnight said:
"Im not sure if Danny could really take over 4-tailed Naruto. I think the fox would be able to stop him from overshadowing Naruto. And im not sure if Danny would be able to hurt him since we cant accurately compare the two. Dannys greatest feat(we're talking bout current 1 right?) was probably using his ghostly wail to destroy several buildings and he was able to defeat his much more powerful future self. & then he could just freeze Narutoo. but in this state, Narutos skin seems to burn whatever it touv=ches so freezing probably wont work. But i doubt Naruto could hurt Danny when hes intangible. I cant really touch upon the other now, but trunks seems to be the only 1 able to hurt NAruto in this stage. ANything Aang sends at Naruto his poisonous skin would be able to take care of(evaporate water, melt ice, air wont matter because of the skins durability, and rock or metal would melt as well) "
Exactly how would the fox stop Danny? Couldn't Danny possess the fox as well? 
Naruto's skin can burn through the ice, but wouldn't it take time to burn through? 
Avatar Aang should be able to use lightning and fire to hurt Naruto. He can also fly which is a huge advantage.
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Knightly1
@DaMan:
Not sure how the flying would help if he cant do anything. Not sure about the lightning. We cant compare it to anything, sadly.
Never said the fox could defeat Danny(if thats what you're saying, sorry in advance). But from MA and Pa, as well as Nagato(Pain) showed,Naruto cant be overshadowed. The fox seems to expel any1 that tried to dispel their connection or chakra, which is what I assume overshadowing woould do. And with the ice, well he seemed able to burn skin rather quickly and easily. And while incased in ice, it should melt rather easily.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DaMan
@OblivionKnight said:

"@DaMan: Not sure how the flying would help if he cant do anything. Not sure about the lightning. We cant compare it to anything, sadly.Never said the fox could defeat Danny(if thats what you're saying, sorry in advance). But from MA and Pa, as well as Nagato(Pain) showed,Naruto cant be overshadowed. The fox seems to expel any1 that tried to dispel their connection or chakra, which is what I assume overshadowing woould do. And with the ice, well he seemed able to burn skin rather quickly and easily. And while incased in ice, it should melt rather easily. "

In the air it should be easier for Aang to avoid taking damage by melee attacks. Aang probably has a wider range of attacks he can do from afar (I honestly don't know one long ranged attack Naruto has). What did you mean by "Not sure how the flying would help if he cant do anything"? Is Naruto too fast for him? 
Okay, I guess Danny wouldn't be able to possess Naruto then.   
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Knightly1
@DaMan said:
"@OblivionKnight said:

"@DaMan: Not sure how the flying would help if he cant do anything. Not sure about the lightning. We cant compare it to anything, sadly.Never said the fox could defeat Danny(if thats what you're saying, sorry in advance). But from MA and Pa, as well as Nagato(Pain) showed,Naruto cant be overshadowed. The fox seems to expel any1 that tried to dispel their connection or chakra, which is what I assume overshadowing woould do. And with the ice, well he seemed able to burn skin rather quickly and easily. And while incased in ice, it should melt rather easily. "

In the air it should be easier for Aang to avoid taking damage by melee attacks. Aang probably has a wider range of attacks he can do from afar (I honestly don't know one long ranged attack Naruto has). What did you mean by "Not sure how the flying would help if he cant do anything"? Is Naruto too fast for him? Okay, I guess Danny wouldn't be able to possess Naruto then.    "

When I say "not sure how flying would help" I mean if none of Aangs attacks(i.e. the elements) cant hurt Naruto then at the very best he'd be able to stalemate it and/or fly away. And Naruto in his 4-tailed form could either use his arms which can seemingly stretch rather far and fast(as well as around corners) as well as that chakara blast thing(assuming if it'd be able to hit Aang). If Aang were to crash into NAruto with the sphere, he'd only a) come in closer to Naruto for an easier kill in multiple ways b) hit Naruto but NAruto could counter in multple ways(he seems durable enough that a sword that could once cut through anything could cut through the skin). So I think the sphere would break if it were to make high velocity impact with 4-tailed Naruto. Mainly its up to Trunks. But then we'd have to take into account of Narutos high speed regeneration going on.
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DaMan
@OblivionKnight said:
"@DaMan said:
"@OblivionKnight said:

In the air it should be easier for Aang to avoid taking damage by melee attacks. Aang probably has a wider range of attacks he can do from afar (I honestly don't know one long ranged attack Naruto has). What did you mean by "Not sure how the flying would help if he cant do anything"? Is Naruto too fast for him? Okay, I guess Danny wouldn't be able to possess Naruto then.    "
When I say "not sure how flying would help" I mean if none of Aangs attacks(i.e. the elements) cant hurt Naruto then at the very best he'd be able to stalemate it and/or fly away. And Naruto in his 4-tailed form could either use his arms which can seemingly stretch rather far and fast(as well as around corners) as well as that chakara blast thing(assuming if it'd be able to hit Aang). If Aang were to crash into NAruto with the sphere, he'd only a) come in closer to Naruto for an easier kill in multiple ways b) hit Naruto but NAruto could counter in multple ways(he seems durable enough that a sword that could once cut through anything could cut through the skin). So I think the sphere would break if it were to make high velocity impact with 4-tailed Naruto. Mainly its up to Trunks. But then we'd have to take into account of Narutos high speed regeneration going on. "
So you think that Aang cannot hurt Naruto with lightning or fire? What are you basing this on? Keep in mind that in the Avatar State, Aang is much more powerful than usual.
Aang also has the option of using earth bending to encase Naruto into the ground. Plus, Aang isn't the type of fighter that comes in close for hand to hand combat. He'd keep his distance and shoot bolts. The wind sphere should be enough to at least knock Naruto on his back if it makes contact. Depending on the degree of Naruto's regeneration and the power of the attacks being thrown at him, it shouldn't change the result of the battle. One of the biggest factors here is Aang's flight. It would help him avoid many of Naruto's attacks as well as give him better opportunities to strike.
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Knightly1
@DaMan said:
"@OblivionKnight said:
"@DaMan said:
"@OblivionKnight said:

When I say "not sure how flying would help" I mean if none of Aangs attacks(i.e. the elements) cant hurt Naruto then at the very best he'd be able to stalemate it and/or fly away. And Naruto in his 4-tailed form could either use his arms which can seemingly stretch rather far and fast(as well as around corners) as well as that chakara blast thing(assuming if it'd be able to hit Aang). If Aang were to crash into NAruto with the sphere, he'd only a) come in closer to Naruto for an easier kill in multiple ways b) hit Naruto but NAruto could counter in multple ways(he seems durable enough that a sword that could once cut through anything could cut through the skin). So I think the sphere would break if it were to make high velocity impact with 4-tailed Naruto. Mainly its up to Trunks. But then we'd have to take into account of Narutos high speed regeneration going on. "
So you think that Aang cannot hurt Naruto with lightning or fire? What are you basing this on? Keep in mind that in the Avatar State, Aang is much more powerful than usual.Aang also has the option of using earth bending to encase Naruto into the ground. Plus, Aang isn't the type of fighter that comes in close for hand to hand combat. He'd keep his distance and shoot bolts. The wind sphere should be enough to at least knock Naruto on his back if it makes contact. Depending on the degree of Naruto's regeneration and the power of the attacks being thrown at him, it shouldn't change the result of the battle. One of the biggest factors here is Aang's flight. It would help him avoid many of Naruto's attacks as well as give him better opportunities to strike. "

To tell you tha truth I have absolutely no idea on how he'd fair against fire or lightning. Nobody does so I cant argue or back up how he'd do against them. And he's shown to simply be able to force his claws into the ground no problem(against Orochimaru) and his chakara blasts have been shown to destroy giant metal looking gates(also against Orochimaru).And although it gives hime better oppurtunities to strike, how would the strikes even affect NAruto in this stage is my argument. He'd basically be wasting his time. Just because he can fly doesnt add strength to his attacks. However, I will admit if he can somehow BFR Naruto with giant waves of water I'd accept it. But thats if he isnt too hot for the water, sends out some sort of strong shockwave with his claws(like he did against the giant hoard of snakes Oro used), or doesnt simply move out of the way(if he can even move fast in this state because of the density of the chakara. But he was able to move relatively fast against Pain in his six tailed form which has denser chakara so he should,theoretically, be able to move fast in this less dense state.But with these chakara states, the stronger he becomes, the density of the fox's chakara increases. SO for all we know the density just means hes more powerful, throwing my speed theory otu of the window)
GOUKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GOUKI

trunk could solo this..putting him in here is just plain over doing it..unless you have somethin against Naruto...
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DaMan
@OblivionKnight said:
"@DaMan said:
"@OblivionKnight said:
"@DaMan said:
"@OblivionKnight said:

So you think that Aang cannot hurt Naruto with lightning or fire? What are you basing this on? Keep in mind that in the Avatar State, Aang is much more powerful than usual.Aang also has the option of using earth bending to encase Naruto into the ground. Plus, Aang isn't the type of fighter that comes in close for hand to hand combat. He'd keep his distance and shoot bolts. The wind sphere should be enough to at least knock Naruto on his back if it makes contact. Depending on the degree of Naruto's regeneration and the power of the attacks being thrown at him, it shouldn't change the result of the battle. One of the biggest factors here is Aang's flight. It would help him avoid many of Naruto's attacks as well as give him better opportunities to strike. "
To tell you tha truth I have absolutely no idea on how he'd fair against fire or lightning. Nobody does so I cant argue or back up how he'd do against them. And he's shown to simply be able to force his claws into the ground no problem(against Orochimaru) and his chakara blasts have been shown to destroy giant metal looking gates(also against Orochimaru).And although it gives hime better oppurtunities to strike, how would the strikes even affect NAruto in this stage is my argument. He'd basically be wasting his time. Just because he can fly doesnt add strength to his attacks. However, I will admit if he can somehow BFR Naruto with giant waves of water I'd accept it. But thats if he isnt too hot for the water, sends out some sort of strong shockwave with his claws(like he did against the giant hoard of snakes Oro used), or doesnt simply move out of the way(if he can even move fast in this state because of the density of the chakara. But he was able to move relatively fast against Pain in his six tailed form which has denser chakara so he should,theoretically, be able to move fast in this less dense state.But with these chakara states, the stronger he becomes, the density of the fox's chakara increases. SO for all we know the density just means hes more powerful, throwing my speed theory otu of the window) "
I don't know if Aang could harm Naruto in this form either, but if he hasn't taken attacks on the level of Aang's without being hurt before, then I think it's safe to assume that Aang's attacks could inflict some degree of damage on him. Now we know that Naruto can hurt Aang, but since he'd be in the air, Naruto's options for close ranged combat would be ruled out. Even if Naruto resorted to using long ranged attacks, it would be very difficult to land a hit. Not only can Aang avoid the majority of Naruto's attacks (moreso in flight), his specialty as an airbender is evasion. I'm not saying that flight gives Aang more strength. What it does do is make him near impossible to touch for Naruto. Sending giant waves of water at Naruto might BFR him but if it couldn't it would at least overwhelm him. Naruto definitely needs to be quick on his toes if he wants to avoid Aang's attacks.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By xan84

How are they going to hurt Naruto ? In his 4 tails mode his like the Juggs in durability. The only thing they can do is BFR him. 
In his fight with Orochimaru his geting hit with a sword that can cut trought ANYTHING (even diamonds) and this sword can't put a dent in him. 

I also don't see why would be dificult to land a hit with Naruto's huge aoe attacks. Just by hitting the ground with his hand Naruto created a huge explosion, then its that big chakra blast where Orochimaru had to summon those huge gates and hide underground. Even by transforming in his 4 tails mode Naruto destroyed a huge area of the forest and leaft behind a huge crater.  

Naruto even in his 1 tails form was moving so fast that not even the sharingan was not able to keep up with him. Then all he needs is 1 hit, his demon chakra is like super poison (just look what it was able to do to Sakura, luky for her glasses boy was there).  

Then its Naruto regen that can be compared to Logan's and Hulk. He was able to heal a huge hole in his chest in 2-3 seconds. When his in his "tails mode" the Kyuubi chakra is constanly burning away his flesh and healing it. 

Also going in Naruto's head when the kyuubi is unleashed is a very bad idea. He will end up face to face with the Kyuubi (huge ass demons), the same thing happend with Orochimaru. If you don't got the sharingan taking control of Kyuubi is out of the question.

Also the OP needs to be more clear here. This is Naruto in 4 tails mode but can he get more tails?? The OP just says Naruto in 4 tails and it says nothing about him only using 4 tails. If this get's to kyuubi 9 tails they are good as dead.
DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DevilMayehm666

Trunks or Danny.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By xan84
@DeviousBastard said:
"Trunks or Danny. "

Read my post and tell me how are they going to do ANY damage to him ?
Argentino_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Argentino_18

Dont underestimate four tails, is extremely powerful and if you start fighting him with noone near to seal it, he could grow up to eight tales like in the manga....

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Knightly1

@Xan 
Thats what I had some difficulty with too. I was confused as to say if he could turn into his tailed-form where he could shrug off fairly powerful gravity attacks like its nothing.
Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GOUKI:
no not really
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By FLCL1

spite
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FLCL1
@Xan said:
"How are they going to hurt Naruto ? In his 4 tails mode his like the Juggs in durability. The only thing they can do is BFR him. In his fight with Orochimaru his geting hit with a sword that can cut trought ANYTHING (even diamonds) and this sword can't put a dent in him.  I also don't see why would be dificult to land a hit with Naruto's huge aoe attacks. Just by hitting the ground with his hand Naruto created a huge explosion, then its that big chakra blast where Orochimaru had to summon those huge gates and hide underground. Even by transforming in his 4 tails mode Naruto destroyed a huge area of the forest and leaft behind a huge crater.   Naruto even in his 1 tails form was moving so fast that not even the sharingan was not able to keep up with him. Then all he needs is 1 hit, his demon chakra is like super poison (just look what it was able to do to Sakura, luky for her glasses boy was there).   Then its Naruto regen that can be compared to Logan's and Hulk. He was able to heal a huge hole in his chest in 2-3 seconds. When his in his "tails mode" the Kyuubi chakra is constanly burning away his flesh and healing it.  Also going in Naruto's head when the kyuubi is unleashed is a very bad idea. He will end up face to face with the Kyuubi (huge ass demons), the same thing happend with Orochimaru. If you don't got the sharingan taking control of Kyuubi is out of the question. Also the OP needs to be more clear here. This is Naruto in 4 tails mode but can he get more tails?? The OP just says Naruto in 4 tails and it says nothing about him only using 4 tails. If this get's to kyuubi 9 tails they are good as dead. "

danny can take control of naruto 

trunks can bfr him 

aang is a non factor 

we kno how durable naruto is he's just out numbered
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Matezoide2
@FLCL1 said:

" @Xan said:

"How are they going to hurt Naruto ? In his 4 tails mode his like the Juggs in durability. The only thing they can do is BFR him. In his fight with Orochimaru his geting hit with a sword that can cut trought ANYTHING (even diamonds) and this sword can't put a dent in him.  I also don't see why would be dificult to land a hit with Naruto's huge aoe attacks. Just by hitting the ground with his hand Naruto created a huge explosion, then its that big chakra blast where Orochimaru had to summon those huge gates and hide underground. Even by transforming in his 4 tails mode Naruto destroyed a huge area of the forest and leaft behind a huge crater.   Naruto even in his 1 tails form was moving so fast that not even the sharingan was not able to keep up with him. Then all he needs is 1 hit, his demon chakra is like super poison (just look what it was able to do to Sakura, luky for her glasses boy was there).   Then its Naruto regen that can be compared to Logan's and Hulk. He was able to heal a huge hole in his chest in 2-3 seconds. When his in his "tails mode" the Kyuubi chakra is constanly burning away his flesh and healing it.  Also going in Naruto's head when the kyuubi is unleashed is a very bad idea. He will end up face to face with the Kyuubi (huge ass demons), the same thing happend with Orochimaru. If you don't got the sharingan taking control of Kyuubi is out of the question. Also the OP needs to be more clear here. This is Naruto in 4 tails mode but can he get more tails?? The OP just says Naruto in 4 tails and it says nothing about him only using 4 tails. If this get's to kyuubi 9 tails they are good as dead. "
danny can take control of naruto  trunks can bfr him  aang is a non factor  we kno how durable naruto is he's just out numbered "
true

thought i believe Danny would hurt Naruto very badly,the kid destroied buldings with scream and i believe he can multiply,not to mention his strength feats like punching Dark Danny in a truck (wich was destroied)
Trunks is preety obvious

on a side note,it is obvious the OP wanted him to keep as 4 tails
superhero7790

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By superhero7790
@teamextrodinary15: r you talking about a random avatar state or you talking about the avatar state from when he fought the firelord?
Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes iam

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FLCL1
@Matezoide:
yes he can muliply
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DaMan
@Xan said:

"How are they going to hurt Naruto ? In his 4 tails mode his like the Juggs in durability. The only thing they can do is BFR him. In his fight with Orochimaru his geting hit with a sword that can cut trought ANYTHING (even diamonds) and this sword can't put a dent in him." 

Prove that Naruto has the durability Juggernaut has because I highly doubt that. If the sword can cut through anything, then it should've cut through Naruto. My guess is that Orochimaru wasn't strong enough to put enough force behind his strikes. If that's the case then we can only assume that Naruto is more durable than diamond. 

@Xan said:

"I also don't see why would be dificult to land a hit with Naruto's huge aoe attacks. Just by hitting the ground with his hand Naruto created a huge explosion, then its that big chakra blast where Orochimaru had to summon those huge gates and hide underground. Even by transforming in his 4 tails mode Naruto destroyed a huge area of the forest and leaft behind a huge crater."

The problem is, every single person on Aang's team can fly, which makes it easier to avoid Naruto's attacks. Naruto can't hurt Trunks (waaay too durable and fast for Naruto) or Danny (due to his intangibility) anyways.      
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By xan84

@ FLCL1      
danny can take control of naruto 

No he can't. For him to do that would have to suppress  the kyuubi. A demon that was considered a natural calamity .  

trunks can bfr him    

How ? Naruto was able to stand his ground when Pain used shinra tensei  on him. 

we kno how durable naruto is he's just out numbered      

So what put Superman vs 100 normal human. Ho is going to win. 

thought i believe Danny would hurt Naruto very badly,the kid destroied buldings with scream and i believe he can multiply,not to mention his strength feats like punching Dark Danny in a truck (wich was destroied)
Trunks is preety obvious

on a side note,it is obvious the OP wanted him to keep as 4 tails 

Wow so he can destroy buildings ? Naruto can destroy mountains. He can also multyply as much as he whants with Naruto aoe attacks his taking them all out. Destroying a truck ? Naruto in 9 tails can crate tsunamis    with a casual hit of his tails. 

On a side note i don't care what the OP whanted to say. All i care it what it is said in the OP. 

Prove that Naruto has the durability Juggernaut has because I highly doubt that. If the sword can cut through anything, then it should've cut through Naruto. My guess is that Orochimaru wasn't strong enough to put enough force behind his strikes. If that's the case then we can only assume that Naruto is more durable than diamond.  

In his universe that is how it is (or better said its just implied). Of course i got no feats compared to Juggs bets feats, there are no caracters as powerfull as let's say a Celestial. But yeah i gues i exaggerated some :P
Here is a link about the sword. It says that this can cut almost anything.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kusanagi_Sword:_Long_Sword_of_the_Heavens      

This is also a "magical" sword. Sasuke using something close to this sword and puting his lighting in it was able to cut a dagger in 2 (his named it sword of the Kusenagi and tryied to give it the same abilities that Orochimarus sword had, in cuting properties). He was able to do that because of his lighting in that sword. He could not do it with a normal sword and his strength.   
Here is sasuke saying that that is the right way to stop his word (stoping him by holding his hand) 
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/308/02/      
The rong way its here: 
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/308/07/ 
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/308/08/

Naruto can also heal better or the same as Wolverine (in 4 tails, even 1 tail) ...

The problem is, every single person on Aang's team can fly, which makes it easier to avoid Naruto's attacks. Naruto can't hurt Trunks (waaay too durable and fast for Naruto) or Danny (due to his intangibility) anyways.           

Yes flying is a big advantage but with all of Naruto's long range attack is not that much. His got lots of range aoe. Just by gooing in his 4 tails mode his leveld a HUGE area of the forst creating a huge crater. Also his not going to stay intangible for ever ...

Here is what Orochimaru used to defend a 4 tails blast : http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-295/page008.html  (yes those small things next to the doors are trees so those doors are HUGE)  and here is the blast http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-295/page009.html     

Here is Orochimaru hiting him with his Kusenagi sword and how much power was behind it: 

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-295/page013.html     look at the next 3 pages to. 

Here Orochimaru can't belive his sword is not cutting trought. http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-296/page003.html     

In the end i whant to say how are they going to combat something that not even the SHARINGAN can keep up with ? This was also in his 1 tail form not 4. Sasuke in shippuden was moving so fast that nobody in team 7 was able to see him move  http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/307/15/. And Sasuke sharingan was unable to keep up with 1 tail Naruto (before shippuden but he had the sharigan with 3 tomoe/spelling).

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wrecks Aang and Danny. Trunks, however, destroys the entire Narutoverse with ease, and including him in this battle is kind of spite...