4 Planet Fed Galactus vs Rune King Thor, Necro Thor, Destroyer Odin, and Surtur

Avatar image for thorisomnipoten
Thorisomnipoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll 4 Planet Fed Galactus vs Rune King Thor, Necro Thor, Destroyer Odin, and Surtur (28 votes)

4 Planet Fed Galactus 21%
Rune King Thor, Necro Thor, Destroyer Odin, and Surtur 79%

who wins

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Too many powerhouses with too much versatility. Besides, we still haven't seen an upper limit for the necrosword.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

I'd say Destroyer Odin and Rune King can do this by themselves in a hard fight. Having Necro and Surtur there as well makes their win guaranteed.

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undefined: Rune king will give galactus difficulty by himself and he did before. So with the help of his dad, and a demon who was capable of fighting the whole gang of elder Norse gods....

Yeah I’m going with the team...

Trapezoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, necrosword is over kill.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus will have enough power to take out one or two but then eventually lose imo.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necrosword Old King Thor already beat Galactus he vomited what he ate... team wins

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

Necrosword Old King Thor already beat Galactus he vomited what he ate... team wins

That was prob closer to 1 or 2/3 planet fed big G. Here he is fed on 4 planets which gave him enough power to one shot a Celestial in the comics. I still sided with the team but he would pretty much curb any individual on the team.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, Surtur is worthless.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: I doubt it was just 1 planet. But Thor beat him down good with the Necro sword, RKT>>>>>OKT>=DO.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@spambot: I doubt it was just 1 planet. But Thor beat him down good with the Necro sword, RKT>>>>>OKT>=DO.

I don't think standard OKT could be considered above Destroyer Odin but with the necro sword he likely is and I wouldn't put RKT that far above either. Above most likely, but not by that much in terms of raw power or durability. I'd say all 3 are a good match for a one planet fed Galactus. I think its the common view that Galactus despite the one panel where he vomited the energy of a thousand worlds or something similar in narration was still in a semi weakened state within the overall context of the story.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galacti start spamming the Power Cosmic. If the Asgardians can manage a magic solution strong enough to bind all of them quickly, I'll give it to them. Odin and RKT would be doing most of the work, though.

Au_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: @spambot: I think that it was stated that Old Big G was the hungriest he’s ever been. Normal Big G should be much powerful

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Galactus would still win because he is fed with 4 planets. All the good feats that any Asgardian has against him is when he was hungry or only on like 1 planet. Odin headbutting him and stalemating him in TP happened when he was hungry, and I am pretty sure Necrosword Thor beat him when he was trying to eat Earth so he was probably hungry then too.

Odin and Surtur are also kind of weak links, they are definitively weaker than the Thors here.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Likely Galactus...IMO

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@au_141 said:

@ecoblitz: @spambot: I think that it was stated that Old Big G was the hungriest he’s ever been. Normal Big G should be much powerful

I don't think that was stated. I own those comics and have read them more than once. It was stated that Galactus was finding it harder to find planets to sustain himself on. imo its fair to say he was slightly hungry but not at like starving levels.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

I think Galactus would still win because he is fed with 4 planets. All the good feats that any Asgardian has against him is when he was hungry or only on like 1 planet. Odin headbutting him and stalemating him in TP happened when he was hungry, and I am pretty sure Necrosword Thor beat him when he was trying to eat Earth so he was probably hungry then too.

Odin and Surtur are also kind of weak links, they are definitively weaker than the Thors here.

That's a very debatable statement. Just before Galactus went to Asgard he was shown feeding on a world. He was still recovering from Annihilation I think it was where he was heavily drained of energy but I think its pretty fair to say he was at close to normal power levels when he fought with Odin.

Avatar image for thorisomnipoten
Thorisomnipoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Thorisomnipoten

@spambot said:
@au_141 said:

I don't think that was stated. I own those comics and have read them more than once. It was stated that Galactus was finding it harder to find planets to sustain himself on. imo its fair to say he was slightly hungry but not at like starving levels.

He then fed and got two-shotted.

@jayc1324 said:

Actually, Galactus fed on a planet before his fight with Odin. Odin performed well against him without the Destroyer Armor, Odinsword, Eternals, or Uni-Mind. Imagine giving Odin all that gear, what do you think would happen to Galactus?

Also, Galactus stated that he always wanted to eat Earth, but he refrained from doing so out of respect for the super heroes there, but there was nobody alive when Old King Thor was ruling it, and there were hardly any planets left in the solar-system, so he gave in and went to eat a planet that he always wanted to eat. But that's not the same as saying that he was starving...

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune King Thor would give him enough trouble. The group stomp Galactus.

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galan dies.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By Nervedamage

Why do you hate Galactus so much? He can't even beat a celestial let alone go against a Necro Thor and RKT on top of Surtur. They scrub Galact.

No Caption Provided
Au_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorisomnipoten: In issue Twenty he explains the situation about his hunger being too great. But I suppose that you could interpret that him always being hungry. But then in issue 22 he exclaims that know that he has feasted no one can stop him. This indicates that he was hungry/weakened before. The only way we could try to argue that he was fed somewhat is the fact Thor made him vomit.

But I think I remember there being something clarifying that his hunger but it’d take me too long look for if it’s even there.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do you hate Galactus so much? He can't even beat a celestial let alone go against a Necro Thor and RKT on top of Surtur. They scrub Galact.

No Caption Provided

His 4 planet form took out a Celestial without much trouble at all.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.