4 Gotei Captains vs 4 Hokages vs 4 Admirals vs 4 Archangels vs 4 FT Dragons

• 41 results
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll 4 Gotei Captains vs 4 Hokages vs 4 Admirals vs 4 Archangels vs 4 FT Dragons (53 votes)

4 Gotei Captains dominate 45%
4 Hokages Obliterate 19%
4 Admirals Stomp 8%
4 Archangels wreck 15%
4 FT Dragons pummel 11%

4 Gotei Captains(TYBW arc): Yamamoto, Toshiro, Kenpachi, and Byakuya.

4 Hokages: SM Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, and BM Minato

4 Admirals: Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, and Fujitora.

4 Archangels: Ludociel, Mael, Sariel, and Tarmiel.

4 Fairy tail Dragons: Acnologia, Igneel, Mercuphobia, and Irene.

•In character but Serious

•Starting Distance: 80ft

•Bleach team Starts In Shikai

•FT Team all start in dragon form

•Canon Feats Only

•No Knowledge/Prep

•Bleach team is visible and no reiahsu crush

•Win by DEATH or K.O

• 
kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captains stomp with all of them being able to solo stomp the rest

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Captains

2.Dragons

3.kages

4.Arcangels

5.Admirals.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By KingOne

@comicgirl21 said:
@kingone said:

HAHA this is all massive trash. What is this ? These are mere Naruto Jutus that you are showing me at best. There is not a single thing here that is better than my first line alone let alone the rest.

A gravity torrent that can bend space and time? An energy blast that can bust an island? A sword that can cut a multi-mountain sized meteor in one swing? A sword that can bust a country with a fire blast? 10 million degree shields? Barriers that can block anything? A bazzilion instant BFR techniques? Soul manipulation, matter and weather manipulation, reality warping, energy contructs, that's all "trash"? In the context of a freakin OP characters? You really are serious are you?

No Caption Provided

Sorry, I have no reason to read the rest of your post. You clearly are just a troll that has nothing to say, and I don't feed those. Besides, you obviously didn't even read my post, you just took a look and said "nah", so why should I read yours? You're a waste of my time, and a waste of cyberspace. CY.

Laughs on you. There is literally nothing hax about any of this and you still haven't brought any hax on the levels of my first line of my first comment let alone anything I wrote you dumb kid.

A gravity torrent that can bend space and time? What a troll. Fuji and Blackbeard neg diff.

A sword that can cut a multi-mountain sized meteor in one swing? What a troll. All out effort too.

A sword that can bust a country with a fire blast? What a super troll. Planetary weather affected permanently by Admirals, continents being burned or iced in an instant.

10 million degree shields? Kizaru lolstomps so does any light/blast user in anime ever.

Barriers that can block anything? What a troll. They don't have Haki and their barriers get wrecked by Hill level techniques.

A bazzilion instant BFR techniques? What a troll. Those can't even tag pretimeskip characters let alone postimeksip future Sight users in any dimension in existence ever.

Soul manipulation, matter and weather manipulation, reality warping, energy contructs. Haven't seen any on the level of the Admirals not even Fairy Tail dragons. What a troll.

All of these things are absolute fodder and they all get one shot. Admirals neg diff. You are a waste of time and can't powerscale for absolute nothing. Begone kid.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu has planetary weather effects?