4 Gotei Captains vs 4 Hokages vs 4 Admirals vs 4 Archangels vs 4 FT Dragons

  • 42 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for gilateen
Gilateen

6085

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gilateen  Online

Poll: 4 Gotei Captains vs 4 Hokages vs 4 Admirals vs 4 Archangels vs 4 FT Dragons (46 votes)

4 Gotei Captains dominate 46%
4 Hokages Obliterate 22%
4 Admirals Stomp 9%
4 Archangels wreck 13%
4 FT Dragons pummel 9%

4 Gotei Captains(TYBW arc): Yamamoto, Toshiro, Kenpachi, and Byakuya.

4 Hokages: SM Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, and BM Minato

4 Admirals: Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, and Fujitora.

4 Archangels: Ludociel, Mael, Sariel, and Tarmiel.

4 Fairy tail Dragons: Acnologia, Igneel, Mercuphobia, and Irene.

•In character but Serious

•Location: Random Battlefield

•Starting Distance: 80ft

•Bleach team Starts In Shikai

•FT Team all start in dragon form

•Canon Feats Only

•No Knowledge/Prep

•Bleach team is visible and no reiahsu crush

•Win by DEATH or K.O

 • 
Avatar image for ymirgod
Ymirgod

744

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Its between captains and Archangels here .

Avatar image for shirso
shirso

6653

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By shirso

Captains > Admirals>Archangels=Dragons>Hokages to me

Edit: Just saw Captains start in Shikai. Yeah they definitely win then.

Avatar image for jdogg
JDogg

1636

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dragons > Captains > A4 >= Kages > Admirals

Avatar image for leothegreatest
LeoTheGreatest

7223

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6 LeoTheGreatest  Online
  1. Captains
  2. Dragons
  3. Archangels
  4. Admirals (for now)
  5. Hokages
Avatar image for ultimatesage
UltimateSage

2853

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By UltimateSage

FT team being that high is lol worthy

1: Hokages

2: Captain

3: Archangels

4: Admirals

5: Dragons

Avatar image for animefreak1
AnimeFreak1

3786

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1. Hokages

2. Dragons

3. Captains

4. Archangels

5. Admirals

Avatar image for thegodmadara
TheGodMadara

147

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1. Captains

2. Hokages

3.Archangels

4. Dragons

and Last Admirals they are dumb weak compared to these characters

Avatar image for raziel2014
Raziel2014

2147

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Raziel2014

1. Captains

2. Dragons

3. Arc Angels

4. ADmirals

5. KAges

Hokage team is extremely weak with only 2 viable members, putting them at a disadvantage against every other team.

Bleach Team is way to over powered/ anyone in this team can solo.

Arc Angel team is powerful

ADmiral team is powerful

Dragon Team is powerful

Avatar image for kingone
KingOne

361

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By KingOne

Admirals>>>>>>Captains>>Archangels>>Dragons>>Kage. Admirals negdiff everyone. Fuji might solo all other groups by himself alone.

Avatar image for princex
PrinceX

1215

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

captains win with ease.

Avatar image for kingfrieza
KingFrieza

1822

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well... I know the dragons aren't winning...

Avatar image for comicgirl21
ComicGirl21

1836

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By ComicGirl21

Captains win rather ease. They can keep up in stats to admirals/nnt characters, but their hax is on a whole other level.

Avatar image for n7elite
N7Elite

142

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By N7Elite

I love how Dragons are getting a lot of love. Think people forget is that

A: They can fly meaning any grounded character that can not out right tag them from the ground is a sitting duck.

B: Acnologia can eat what any Admiral dishes out (magma debatable) and consume it since it is a natural source of replenishing magic, and Acnologia can do the same principles if it was magic. So light, air, potentially steel etc are of his replenishment.

C: Irene can enchant the other dragons with her powers, and while they might not give them to Captain levels it can give them a run for their money. Her meteor can be taken down but does provide a distraction, and ability to separate landmass and displace the enemy troops.

D: Their breath attacks alone are able to nuke mountains, islands, to Huge City+ Size landscapes. We see Acnologia and Igneel do this more times than not.

E: Acnologia does have soul extraction magic in how he used it on the dragons, and the slayers. It's possible he can do the same to the others but it is to note that a good portion of the fighters are use to having their souls on the line. We also know Acnologia alone has the power to break a dimension and send people to the Raven's of time. Can mid-gate foes to an extent.

F: One thing that does bother me is we basing Acnologia post eating Ravens of Time, or right before? For if it is post then Eternal Flare shall counter a good portion of speedsters while in the air, and kill a few beforehand. Is he also One handed still or has his 2 hands?

G: Anyone in the future ever going to say Akainu solo's the dragons is forgetting that Igneel while the fire king of dragons....sleeps in god dam Lava/Magma like it is nothing. You could speculate it is possible Igneel can consume Magma/Lava based on how Natsu melted Taros axe to metal points to eat the heat based molten ball of iron. However even so he isn't going to damage Igneel with that and will have to rely on Haki but his more burning attacks will mean squat.

H: I am not sure if scaling is allowed for Dragons in Fairy Tail while "gone" are pretty much in a hierarchy which Irene while Spriggen level is not even close to Acnologia's power. However Igneel while half dead was able to put up a fight. Mercuphobia has either surpassed or is at Acnologia's level according to what the Older Mage stated, but problem is here does the OP intend to highball it and say he is stable, and is not using 50 percent of his power level? For when his powers were stolen and already unstable he was only able to use 50 percent of his power. If at his peak then that is left to assumptions, and scaling of pure on damage.

Avatar image for kingone
KingOne

361

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By KingOne

@comicgirl21 said:

Captains win rather ease. They can keep up in stats to admirals/nnt characters, but their hax is on a whole other level.

How are they more haxed than Admirals who can alter weather and environment permanently, have indestructible bodies with Haki on top of ridiculous physicals, Future Sight on top of their max speed and power, intangibility and the peak of natural elements and powers to the degree of outrageaous spamming and affect environment ?They probably have advanced one shot potential Haki too. No. The Admirals neg diff everyone here.

Avatar image for kingone
KingOne

361

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@n7elite said:

I love how Dragons are getting a lot of love. Think people forget is that

A: They can fly meaning any grounded character that can not out right tag them from the ground is a sitting duck.

B: Acnologia can eat what any Admiral dishes out (magma debatable) and consume it since it is a natural source of replenishing magic, and Acnologia can do the same principles if it was magic. So light, air, potentially steel etc are of his replenishment.

C: Irene can enchant the other dragons with her powers, and while they might not give them to Captain levels it can give them a run for their money. Her meteor can be taken down but does provide a distraction, and ability to separate landmass and displace the enemy troops.

D: Their breath attacks alone are able to nuke mountains, islands, to Huge City+ Size landscapes. We see Acnologia and Igneel do this more times than not.

E: Acnologia does have soul extraction magic in how he used it on the dragons, and the slayers. It's possible he can do the same to the others but it is to note that a good portion of the fighters are use to having their souls on the line. We also know Acnologia alone has the power to break a dimension and send people to the Raven's of time. Can mid-gate foes to an extent.

F: One thing that does bother me is we basing Acnologia post eating Ravens of Time, or right before? For if it is post then Eternal Flare shall counter a good portion of speedsters while in the air, and kill a few beforehand. Is he also One handed still or has his 2 hands?

G: Anyone in the future ever going to say Akainu solo's the dragons is forgetting that Igneel while the fire king of dragons....sleeps in god dam Lava/Magma like it is nothing. You could speculate it is possible Igneel can consume Magma/Lava based on how Natsu melted Taros axe to metal points to eat the heat based molten ball of iron. However even so he isn't going to damage Igneel with that and will have to rely on Haki but his more burning attacks will mean squat.

H: I am not sure if scaling is allowed for Dragons in Fairy Tail while "gone" are pretty much in a hierarchy which Irene while Spriggen level is not even close to Acnologia's power. However Igneel while half dead was able to put up a fight. Mercuphobia has either surpassed or is at Acnologia's level according to what the Older Mage stated, but problem is here does the OP intend to highball it and say he is stable, and is not using 50 percent of his power level? For when his powers were stolen and already unstable he was only able to use 50 percent of his power. If at his peak then that is left to assumptions, and scaling of pure on damage.

Dragons are getting blitzed all over the battlefield and one shotted.They have no way of tagging anyone here except flying really high. If it wasn't for that they would be ranked higher than the Archangels. Igneel has never taken a magma fist from Akainu that's a whole different ballgame it's not just the heat but the ridiculous power, speed, magnitude and eruptions behind it that makes it a one shot. He could one shot the Dragon with just regular strenght probably.

Avatar image for comicgirl21
ComicGirl21

1836

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kingone said:
@comicgirl21 said:

Captains win rather ease. They can keep up in stats to admirals/nnt characters, but their hax is on a whole other level.

How are they more haxed than Admirals who can alter weather and environment permanently, have indestructible bodies with Haki on top of ridiculous physicals, Future Sight on top of their max speed and power, intangibility and the peak of natural elements and powers to the degree of outrageaous spamming and affect environment ?They probably have advanced one shot potential Haki too. No. The Admirals neg diff everyone here.

Sorry. Yeah you are right, admirals do have all of those things. But Captains still have much more and on a whole other scale of power. You probably simply don't know Bleach. I'd advise you not to vote if you don't have knowledge on all of the parties involved.

Here's what all the Bleach high tier shinigami characters have in terms of hax:

1 Hadou spells:

These are destructive magical powers that they can just launch at their opponents from their hands or fingers. High tiers like captains usually don't even need any incantations or words, they can just cast these at will. These spells include weather and elements manipulation:

lightning manipulation, strong enough to obliterate an entire forest
lightning manipulation, strong enough to obliterate an entire forest
fire manipulation, inense enough to vaporize a vastly superhuman body instantly.
fire manipulation, inense enough to vaporize a vastly superhuman body instantly.
wind manipulation, strong enough to sent gigantic opponents flying...
wind manipulation, strong enough to sent gigantic opponents flying...
ice manipulation, strong enough to freeze a large lake and disintegrate skyscrapper tall demons.
ice manipulation, strong enough to freeze a large lake and disintegrate skyscrapper tall demons.

Some of these spells produce so much energy, they can even bend space and time...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or create massive earthquakes and vaporize an entire large body of water like an ocean instantly, putting it easily on Island levels of energy, if not above that.

No Caption Provided

2. Bakudo spells

These are shinigami hax focused on sealing or binding your enemy, as well as other types of defence and utility in combat. These include:

Spell shields, that can block almost all types of magic
Spell shields, that can block almost all types of magic
No Caption Provided
Many types of binding spells that limit your movements
Many types of binding spells that limit your movements
No Caption Provided
direct paralysis
direct paralysis
No Caption Provided
seals and barriers...
seals and barriers...
No Caption Provided
energy constructs of all kinds and properties...
energy constructs of all kinds and properties...
healing spells that can restore all inflicted wounds and lost energy
healing spells that can restore all inflicted wounds and lost energy
dispells, that break illusions and counter invisibility
dispells, that break illusions and counter invisibility

Some of the more powerful spells can be even used to freeze time and teleport/manipulate space.

No Caption Provided

3. Soul manipulation

Shinigami are the dead rippers, they have a lot of natural abilities that can inflict a strain on their opponents soul, or even destroy it. Their swords are basically toxic to the fabric of your soul. If they touch you, your soul is either destroyed, or removed.

No Caption Provided

More powerful shinigami who have a great control over their spiritual power don't even have to stab you with their soul swords. They can just touch you, and your soul evaporates.

No Caption Provided

Or better yet, they don't even have to touch you, they can just expand their energy and crush your soul with their sheer presence - though this hax is restricted in the OP.

No Caption Provided

Some characters even have the ability to reality warp with this power, by simply turning reishi in surrounding matter (Soul particles) into their own energy.

No Caption Provided

Soul manipulation also allows some high tier shinigami to expand their attacks, creating basically massive energy constructs of themselves:

No Caption Provided

And this applies to their swords too. At least Isshin claim, that all shinigami captains have the ability to control the size of their sword at will, and that's how he was able to cut down a city block tall monster without even closing the gap.

No Caption Provided

4. Shunpo hax

Shinigami can also use a technique called shunpo, which mostly allows them to multiply their superspeed by "adding additional steps inbetween normal steps", but it can be also used to variety of hax effects such as:

Afterimages
Afterimages
clones
clones
blinks
blinks
illusions
illusions

5. Shikai hax

Almost every shinigami, including all of the captains in this team, on top of all these hax also have unique hax to them, which are called shikai and bankai, which are abilities tied specifically to their swords. The shikai hax can vary from small utility or weapon upgrade all the way to major, broken hax. Shikai powers of the captains from this OP include:

No Caption Provided
Yamamoto's shikai gives him several powerful abilities of controlling the fire. Some of them are intense enough to atomize a building tall monster in 4 seconds flat.
Yamamoto's shikai gives him several powerful abilities of controlling the fire. Some of them are intense enough to atomize a building tall monster in 4 seconds flat.
Other are so large they can engulf and entire city in flames. Aizen claimed that Yamamoto's shikai could country bust (
Other are so large they can engulf and entire city in flames. Aizen claimed that Yamamoto's shikai could country bust ("if i wasn't for you absorbing the blast, the area many times the size of this city would've been reduced to ashes")
No Caption Provided
Kenpachi's shikai has the power to
Kenpachi's shikai has the power to "cut anything in one swing". He proved it's limits have little to no bounds, when he one shot a gigantic meteor from the sky.
He also cut through dimensions themselves... his sword can cut fabric of reality.
He also cut through dimensions themselves... his sword can cut fabric of reality.
Thoshiro's shikai allows him to conjure ice elementals and ice constructs, and grants him a vast control over all ice, water and weather/clouds on the battlefield.
Thoshiro's shikai allows him to conjure ice elementals and ice constructs, and grants him a vast control over all ice, water and weather/clouds on the battlefield.
No Caption Provided
Byakuya's shikai allows him to shatter his blade into a thousand pieces, and then command them freely as they fly in the air at massive speeds. His opponents have to basically fight a 1000 tiny swordsmen, and if they miss any blade, it can cut straight into their heart.
Byakuya's shikai allows him to shatter his blade into a thousand pieces, and then command them freely as they fly in the air at massive speeds. His opponents have to basically fight a 1000 tiny swordsmen, and if they miss any blade, it can cut straight into their heart.
He can also focus the petals and fire them like an energy beam with massive force
He can also focus the petals and fire them like an energy beam with massive force
Or use them for protection
Or use them for protection

6. Bankai hax.

Only the most powerful Bleach characters have bankai hax on top of all of the hax mentioned. And all of this team can use bankai as well. Bankai basically multiplies their shikai powers significantly (apparently 10 times or so) and adds many additional, powerful effects to it.

Toshi's bankai ages him and gives him the ability to turn any and all matter and even energy into ice, almost instantly, and an overall a massive increase in his control over low temperature and ice on the battlefield. It also gives him an dragon-like ice armor that can self-repair and ability to fly in any world/dimension.

No Caption Provided

Yamamoto's bankai gives him four unique abilities, that include a blade attacks that will atomize any matter, fire shield hotter than the center of the sun, and ability to raise entire armies of the dead.

No Caption Provided

Kenpachi's bankai drasticall increases his stats, gives him a berserker's rage and increases his cutting power even further, to the point it's basically anti-hax hax. (for example, his ability to cut anything was matched by Gerard's ability of immortality. He couldn't cut his indestructible sword or immortal body. After going into bankai, Kenpachi one shot Gerard though, even though his body and gear was supposedly indestructible and immortal.

No Caption Provided

Byakuya's bankai icreases the number of tiny blades he controls from one thousand to ten billion. It also gives him a variety of special abilities. Now he can create thousands of sword-like energy constructs that can attack his targets simultaneously, he can control his blades with just his mind or hand movements, giving it massive speed boost, he can create massive energy shields that will protect him or engulf his opponents, and so on,

No Caption Provided

7. Natural hax

All shinigami as death gods also have a variety of their own supernatural abilities simply because of their race. All shinigami have vastly superhuman speed, strength, durability and overall physicals, obviously. On top of that though, they have:

Enhanced senses. They are capable of sensing presence of others from large distances.

No Caption Provided

Casual flight. All shinigami are capable of flight, at least in the real world, where they can use the spirit particles from the air to freely stand on them like on solid ground.

No Caption Provided

Invisibility and intangibility. Shinigami's body is made of spirit particles, that are undetectable to most eyes and unaffected by real world physics. They need to fuse and defuse their body with a physical form to interact with other physical characters like humans. (Though this has been restricted in the OP)

No Caption Provided

Dimension jumping / teleport. Shinigami can freely cross between dimensions.

No Caption Provided

So would you say admirals have more hax than this? Or that their hax are comparable when it comes to scale and power?

No Caption Provided

Didn't think so.

Avatar image for omnihater
Omnihater

1278

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Admirals>argcangels>dragons (cuz agnologia)>captains>hokages.

Avatar image for daruma
Daruma

652

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Kage are the second strongest team here. Only the Captains are stronger and that's because of Yamamoto alone.

Avatar image for mrviking
MrViking

3002

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Captains >>>>>> Admirals>= Dragons> Kages >>> Archangels.

Avatar image for raziel2014
Raziel2014

2147

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#26  Edited By Raziel2014

@daruma said:

The Kage are the second strongest team here. Only the Captains are stronger and that's because of Yamamoto alone.

Hokage team has two Island level ninjas/ Hashirama, Minato, and two fodder Ninjas/Hiruzen and Tobirama severely weaker than anyone else

Admiral Team has 4 Mountain - Island level Fighters

Archangels have 4 Island level+ fighters

Dragons have 3 Country Level+ Dragons and 1 Small COuntry/Irene

Gotei has 4 Country+ to Multi Continental Captains

Ninja team is obviously severely outmatched.

Avatar image for daruma
Daruma

652

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@raziel2014: None of the Kage are fodder they don't have feats sure but they're plenty strong via implied feats.

None of the admirals are Island level and the only threat is the Light dude.

I don't read NNT so no comment.

Same as NNT but I've seen respect threads and only remember two Island level feats no country level feats

Gotei have 1 country level and the rest are sub Island.

Avatar image for djibbo__
Djibbo__

1620

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Captains>archangels>(Pretty damn close)admirals>kages=dragons

Avatar image for mevbi
mevbi

1969

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's either between captians or archangles.

Avatar image for woodward
Woodward

1850

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Don't know about the Archangles.

1). The 4 Hokages

2). The 4 FT Dragons

3). 4 Gotei

4). 4 Admirals

Avatar image for jbreezy
Jbreezy

281

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1. Captains

2. Archangels

3. Admirals

4. Hokage

5. Dragons

It can go either way with Captains and Archangels

Avatar image for theemperor95
TheEmperor95

2899

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Captains>archangels>FT dragons>=<hokages>=<admirals

Honestly hashirama is kinda carrying his team. Almost every other team aside from admirals and hokage have some sort of flight which puts them at a huge advantage since they can just rain attack down. Do graces count as magic? If so acnologia may just solo them since they can't really hurt him

Avatar image for vibecheckfailed
vibecheckfailed

337

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Captains > Archangels > Hokages >/=/< Dragons >/= Admirals

Avatar image for ecoblitz
EcoBlitz

7349

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I’m backing the captains before anyone else,

Avatar image for tyki_mikk25
Tyki_Mikk25

947

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#39 Tyki_Mikk25  Online

@shirso said:

Captains > Admirals>Archangels=Dragons>Hokages to me

Edit: Just saw Captains start in Shikai. Yeah they definitely win then.

Avatar image for skysanji
SkySanji

6662

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thread: In which order do you like these series.

Avatar image for world_war_khan
World_War_Khan

21

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42  Edited By World_War_Khan

Yeah..everything turns to ash. Captains for win and the majority opinion tends to rank the five

Avatar image for undre
Undre

6098

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#45 Undre  Online

Either Captain stomps

Avatar image for sagathelegend
SagaTheLegend

1444

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Captains Stomp

Avatar image for kingone
KingOne

361

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#47  Edited By KingOne

@comicgirl21 said:
@kingone said:
@comicgirl21 said:

Captains win rather ease. They can keep up in stats to admirals/nnt characters, but their hax is on a whole other level.

How are they more haxed than Admirals who can alter weather and environment permanently, have indestructible bodies with Haki on top of ridiculous physicals, Future Sight on top of their max speed and power, intangibility and the peak of natural elements and powers to the degree of outrageaous spamming and affect environment ?They probably have advanced one shot potential Haki too. No. The Admirals neg diff everyone here.

Sorry. Yeah you are right, admirals do have all of those things. But Captains still have much more and on a whole other scale of power. You probably simply don't know Bleach. I'd advise you not to vote if you don't have knowledge on all of the parties involved.

Here's what all the Bleach high tier shinigami characters have in terms of hax:

1 Hadou spells:

These are destructive magical powers that they can just launch at their opponents from their hands or fingers. High tiers like captains usually don't even need any incantations or words, they can just cast these at will. These spells include weather and elements manipulation:

lightning manipulation, strong enough to obliterate an entire forest
lightning manipulation, strong enough to obliterate an entire forest
fire manipulation, inense enough to vaporize a vastly superhuman body instantly.
fire manipulation, inense enough to vaporize a vastly superhuman body instantly.
wind manipulation, strong enough to sent gigantic opponents flying...
wind manipulation, strong enough to sent gigantic opponents flying...
ice manipulation, strong enough to freeze a large lake and disintegrate skyscrapper tall demons.
ice manipulation, strong enough to freeze a large lake and disintegrate skyscrapper tall demons.

Some of these spells produce so much energy, they can even bend space and time...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or create massive earthquakes and vaporize an entire large body of water like an ocean instantly, putting it easily on Island levels of energy, if not above that.

No Caption Provided

2. Bakudo spells

These are shinigami hax focused on sealing or binding your enemy, as well as other types of defence and utility in combat. These include:

Spell shields, that can block almost all types of magic
Spell shields, that can block almost all types of magic
No Caption Provided
Many types of binding spells that limit your movements
Many types of binding spells that limit your movements
No Caption Provided
direct paralysis
direct paralysis
No Caption Provided
seals and barriers...
seals and barriers...
No Caption Provided
energy constructs of all kinds and properties...
energy constructs of all kinds and properties...
healing spells that can restore all inflicted wounds and lost energy
healing spells that can restore all inflicted wounds and lost energy
dispells, that break illusions and counter invisibility
dispells, that break illusions and counter invisibility

Some of the more powerful spells can be even used to freeze time and teleport/manipulate space.

No Caption Provided

3. Soul manipulation

Shinigami are the dead rippers, they have a lot of natural abilities that can inflict a strain on their opponents soul, or even destroy it. Their swords are basically toxic to the fabric of your soul. If they touch you, your soul is either destroyed, or removed.

No Caption Provided

More powerful shinigami who have a great control over their spiritual power don't even have to stab you with their soul swords. They can just touch you, and your soul evaporates.

No Caption Provided

Or better yet, they don't even have to touch you, they can just expand their energy and crush your soul with their sheer presence - though this hax is restricted in the OP.

No Caption Provided

Some characters even have the ability to reality warp with this power, by simply turning reishi in surrounding matter (Soul particles) into their own energy.

No Caption Provided

Soul manipulation also allows some high tier shinigami to expand their attacks, creating basically massive energy constructs of themselves:

No Caption Provided

And this applies to their swords too. At least Isshin claim, that all shinigami captains have the ability to control the size of their sword at will, and that's how he was able to cut down a city block tall monster without even closing the gap.

No Caption Provided

4. Shunpo hax

Shinigami can also use a technique called shunpo, which mostly allows them to multiply their superspeed by "adding additional steps inbetween normal steps", but it can be also used to variety of hax effects such as:

Afterimages
Afterimages
clones
clones
blinks
blinks
illusions
illusions

5. Shikai hax

Almost every shinigami, including all of the captains in this team, on top of all these hax also have unique hax to them, which are called shikai and bankai, which are abilities tied specifically to their swords. The shikai hax can vary from small utility or weapon upgrade all the way to major, broken hax. Shikai powers of the captains from this OP include:

No Caption Provided
Yamamoto's shikai gives him several powerful abilities of controlling the fire. Some of them are intense enough to atomize a building tall monster in 4 seconds flat.
Yamamoto's shikai gives him several powerful abilities of controlling the fire. Some of them are intense enough to atomize a building tall monster in 4 seconds flat.
Other are so large they can engulf and entire city in flames. Aizen claimed that Yamamoto's shikai could country bust (
Other are so large they can engulf and entire city in flames. Aizen claimed that Yamamoto's shikai could country bust ("if i wasn't for you absorbing the blast, the area many times the size of this city would've been reduced to ashes")
No Caption Provided
Kenpachi's shikai has the power to
Kenpachi's shikai has the power to "cut anything in one swing". He proved it's limits have little to no bounds, when he one shot a gigantic meteor from the sky.
He also cut through dimensions themselves... his sword can cut fabric of reality.
He also cut through dimensions themselves... his sword can cut fabric of reality.
Thoshiro's shikai allows him to conjure ice elementals and ice constructs, and grants him a vast control over all ice, water and weather/clouds on the battlefield.
Thoshiro's shikai allows him to conjure ice elementals and ice constructs, and grants him a vast control over all ice, water and weather/clouds on the battlefield.
No Caption Provided
Byakuya's shikai allows him to shatter his blade into a thousand pieces, and then command them freely as they fly in the air at massive speeds. His opponents have to basically fight a 1000 tiny swordsmen, and if they miss any blade, it can cut straight into their heart.
Byakuya's shikai allows him to shatter his blade into a thousand pieces, and then command them freely as they fly in the air at massive speeds. His opponents have to basically fight a 1000 tiny swordsmen, and if they miss any blade, it can cut straight into their heart.
He can also focus the petals and fire them like an energy beam with massive force
He can also focus the petals and fire them like an energy beam with massive force
Or use them for protection
Or use them for protection

6. Bankai hax.

Only the most powerful Bleach characters have bankai hax on top of all of the hax mentioned. And all of this team can use bankai as well. Bankai basically multiplies their shikai powers significantly (apparently 10 times or so) and adds many additional, powerful effects to it.

Toshi's bankai ages him and gives him the ability to turn any and all matter and even energy into ice, almost instantly, and an overall a massive increase in his control over low temperature and ice on the battlefield. It also gives him an dragon-like ice armor that can self-repair and ability to fly in any world/dimension.

No Caption Provided

Yamamoto's bankai gives him four unique abilities, that include a blade attacks that will atomize any matter, fire shield hotter than the center of the sun, and ability to raise entire armies of the dead.

No Caption Provided

Kenpachi's bankai drasticall increases his stats, gives him a berserker's rage and increases his cutting power even further, to the point it's basically anti-hax hax. (for example, his ability to cut anything was matched by Gerard's ability of immortality. He couldn't cut his indestructible sword or immortal body. After going into bankai, Kenpachi one shot Gerard though, even though his body and gear was supposedly indestructible and immortal.

No Caption Provided

Byakuya's bankai icreases the number of tiny blades he controls from one thousand to ten billion. It also gives him a variety of special abilities. Now he can create thousands of sword-like energy constructs that can attack his targets simultaneously, he can control his blades with just his mind or hand movements, giving it massive speed boost, he can create massive energy shields that will protect him or engulf his opponents, and so on,

No Caption Provided

7. Natural hax

All shinigami as death gods also have a variety of their own supernatural abilities simply because of their race. All shinigami have vastly superhuman speed, strength, durability and overall physicals, obviously. On top of that though, they have:

Enhanced senses. They are capable of sensing presence of others from large distances.

No Caption Provided

Casual flight. All shinigami are capable of flight, at least in the real world, where they can use the spirit particles from the air to freely stand on them like on solid ground.

No Caption Provided

Invisibility and intangibility. Shinigami's body is made of spirit particles, that are undetectable to most eyes and unaffected by real world physics. They need to fuse and defuse their body with a physical form to interact with other physical characters like humans. (Though this has been restricted in the OP)

No Caption Provided

Dimension jumping / teleport. Shinigami can freely cross between dimensions.

No Caption Provided

So would you say admirals have more hax than this? Or that their hax are comparable when it comes to scale and power?

No Caption Provided

Didn't think so.

HAHA this is all massive trash. What is this ? These are mere Naruto Jutus that you are showing me at best. There is not a single thing here that is better than my first line alone let alone the rest. Yo this was uneccassary. My post with 5 lines obliterates anything here none of these attacks can even draw blood on the admirals and they have permanent weather environmental and time powers on top of minimum continental strenght and durability and thousands of times the speed of light with spamming nonstop please Fuji solos the entirety of the Captains "oh they can create some todorioki ice" "oh they have a bit of fire" " some lightning " bruh. Didn't think so.Have you heard of the Logias in OP ? They get obliterated in a single punch each.

Show me any feat superior to Ao Kiji freezing a continent of sea for 5 days straight or permanently tilting the weather of an island and its fabric. There are none. Same for Akainu. Show me Future Sight( they are massively faster than light without even base Obs Haki no one is tagging them) and Armament Haki(none of them have anywhere near the physicals to even bypass their Armament Haki let alone any advanced levels of it) irl Meteor spamming aswell as gravity manipulation ( horizontal vertical pulling pushing for both planetary level) to the level of Ishoo ( can spam meteors and pin down or lift or simply one shot country level physicals with ease) and environment control to the level of Awakening ( which can be Haki'd up they can kill everyone without moving from where they are pretty much) . Show me durability negating stomps ( soul powers have no effect on Haki ie Jinbei vs Big Mom etc) and finally show me anyone in the entirety of Bleach that can beat Kizaru.

No. Didn't think so.

Avatar image for kingone
KingOne

361

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#48  Edited By KingOne

The Admirals massacre everyone here unscathed. It's a mismatch. The Dragons get all one shotted. The Archangels get all one shotted. The Kage get killed by accident. The Gotei get dealt with accordingly low diff at best. Next.

Avatar image for comicgirl21
ComicGirl21

1836

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#49  Edited By ComicGirl21

@kingone said:

HAHA this is all massive trash. What is this ? These are mere Naruto Jutus that you are showing me at best. There is not a single thing here that is better than my first line alone let alone the rest.

A gravity torrent that can bend space and time? An energy blast that can bust an island? A sword that can cut a multi-mountain sized meteor in one swing? A sword that can bust a country with a fire blast? 10 million degree shields? Barriers that can block anything? A bazzilion instant BFR techniques? Soul manipulation, matter and weather manipulation, reality warping, energy contructs, that's all "trash"? In the context of a freakin OP characters? You really are serious are you?

No Caption Provided

Sorry, I have no reason to read the rest of your post. You clearly are just a troll that has nothing to say, and I don't feed those. Besides, you obviously didn't even read my post, you just took a look and said "nah", so why should I read yours? You're a waste of my time, and a waste of cyberspace. CY.

Avatar image for djibbo__
Djibbo__

1620

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#50  Edited By Djibbo__

The battle would go like, yama and mael heat up and burn everything but the captains and the other archangels to a crisp, and then the captains win