Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#1 Edited by NinjaWarrior268 (11961 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

4 post crisis Deathstrokes vs 616 Spiderman. No lethal weapons

#2 Posted by santinia1 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

1 Deathstroke is more than enough

#3 Posted by laflux (24714 posts) - - Show Bio

I struggle to see Peter even beating 2....

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
#4 Edited by Stalin-Is-Steel (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd get outnumbered, through something Pete is very good at is dealing with large numbers of people at the same time, hence the case of him dealing with 90 SWAT officers in H2H, which is impressive.

He's still losing through.

#5 Posted by thehunter (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

He could beat two if we're stretching it extremely hard.

Four would manhandle him.

#6 Edited by decaf_wizard (16631 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter wouldn't realistically beat 2 for any majority

#7 Edited by Wyldsong (9565 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a different point of view...without prep and knowledge...Slade's bread and butter...Pete can take this. Slade with prep and knowledge is a force to behold. Slade in a random without lethal weaponry/prep/knowledge versus a precog with webbing, not so much. Web incap on all four, lacking a way to deal with webbing. Slade's best feats are based on prep and knowledge, both of which he lacks here, plus he and all three of his clones, lacks any lethal weaponry to really do anything beyond that.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#8 Edited by blackspidey2099 (6232 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade doesn't get any lethal weapons at all? Peter takes this, though it may be hard to get through the armor Slade wears.

#9 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18008 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Slade even hurt Spidey with no weapons?

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
#10 Edited by Stalin-Is-Steel (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: OP states no lethal weapons, so Slade has everything that's not a gun or sword.

#11 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (3264 posts) - - Show Bio

I see peter taking this.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#12 Posted by blackpantherisb (6620 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter in a good fight, Post Crisis Deathatroke is overrated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed
#13 Posted by deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099: Nightwing dealt decent damage to Slade through his armor, Batman’s blows managed to make him feel pain for days. How is Peter supposed to have a problem with DS’s Armor?

#14 Posted by laflux (24714 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

I have a different point of view...without prep and knowledge...Slade's bread and butter...Pete can take this. Slade with prep and knowledge is a force to behold. Slade in a random without lethal weaponry/prep/knowledge versus a precog with webbing, not so much. Web incap on all four, lacking a way to deal with webbing. Slade's best feats are based on prep and knowledge, both of which he lacks here, plus he and all three of his clones, lacks any lethal weaponry to really do anything beyond that.

I classed lethal as anything that wouldn't immediately kill Peter, like bullets. I'd say his Blast staff is still game- outside of outliers like hurting Superman. Although now I think of it no bullets and bladed weaponry are a big hindrance. I'd still say 4 is a touch too much. I'd struggle to see Peter beat 4 Captain America's and I think Deathstroke is better than him.

#15 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6232 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099: Nightwing dealt decent damage to Slade through his armor, Batman’s blows managed to make him feel pain for days. How is Peter supposed to have a problem with DS’s Armor?

Well I thought I heard something about the armor taking hits from Wonder Woman and stuff. I'm no Slade expert though. If you say that the armor is no help to DS, I'd say Peter would take this even if Slade is allowed all his lethal weaponry.

#16 Posted by laflux (24714 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed
#17 Posted by deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099: That’s Post Flashpoint/New 52, this match has Post Crisis version. Tho they are outliers for Post Flashpoint either way.

#18 Edited by blackspidey2099 (6232 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5bdfefecea198
#19 Posted by deactivated-5bdfefecea198 (531 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think anything is truly non lethal in Slade's hands.

#20 Posted by Sy8000 (34767 posts) - - Show Bio

They can just grab some broken glass.

#21 Posted by Wyldsong (9565 posts) - - Show Bio

@lanternbatman said:

Well I thought I heard something about the armor taking hits from Wonder Woman and stuff. I'm no Slade expert though. If you say that the armor is no help to DS, I'd say Peter would take this even if Slade is allowed all his lethal weaponry.

Armor doesn't stop web incap.

#22 Posted by Wyldsong (9565 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:
@wyldsong said:

I classed lethal as anything that wouldn't immediately kill Peter, like bullets. I'd say his Blast staff is still game- outside of outliers like hurting Superman. Although now I think of it no bullets and bladed weaponry are a big hindrance. I'd still say 4 is a touch too much. I'd struggle to see Peter beat 4 Captain America's and I think Deathstroke is better than him.

We view Cap and Slade in a different way, but this scenario is not in Slade's favor, even if there are 4 of him.

#23 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18008 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:
@thewatcherking said:

Why not?

Maybe my memory is bad but I can't recall any striking feats that say he can do any significant amount of damage before being beaten.

#24 Posted by Stormdriven (17370 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Slade get his “I’m gonna annoy Green Lantern through his auto shields” feats? Because he’ll stomp

Other than that, Peter puts them down

#25 Posted by laflux (24714 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:
@thewatcherking said:

Why not?

Maybe my memory is bad but I can't recall any striking feats that say he do any significant anoubt of damage before being beaten.

He can strike at the weak points, use pressure points. Peter has felt Captain America's regular strikes and Slade is on the same level physically.

#26 Posted by decaf_wizard (16631 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormdriven: Slade recently kept Superman on his toes in h2h. He has a lot of super high end feats for some reason

#27 Posted by Batvibe12 (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstrokes

#28 Posted by MrStranger (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstrokes

#29 Posted by Trixie (927 posts) - - Show Bio

ends in sex

#30 Posted by deathstroke512 (2369 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman 5/10.4 might be too much but spiderman has speed and powers to incap them.

#31 Posted by Sargeras (965 posts) - - Show Bio

1 deathstroke would stomp Spidey. Last time I checked he has a consistent win-to-loss ratio over Batman among others, 3 to 1.

#32 Posted by Kyoji (547 posts) - - Show Bio

wow and here i was this whole time under the impression that 1 deathstroke vs spidey would be a good fight.

#33 Posted by Stormdriven (17370 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by comic_book_fan (10780 posts) - - Show Bio

slade can lift about 2 tons spiderman is about 5 times as strong

slade can react up to 9 times as fast an average human spiderman can react up to 40 times as fast as an average human so he is about 5 times as fast then add spidey sense means he will still be able to stay a step ahead if he doesn't hold back he should be able to win