BONUS ROUND - 3 MCU WINTER SOLDIERS VS 1 616 MOON KNIGHT

#3 Edited by graham_savion (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#4 Posted by ANTHP2000 (29640 posts) - - Show Bio

616, both rounds.

#5 Posted by RandomGuy287 (2088 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
#6 Posted by darthvaderrocks (2212 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there any reason why 616 Bucky doesn't curb stomp?

#7 Posted by Amendment50 (15844 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I would go with the team. If this was H2H or if this was Bucky as Cap I might go with 616 instead

#8 Posted by jashro44 (54455 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I would go with the team. If this was H2H or if this was Bucky as Cap I might go with 616 instead

You think 616 Bucky has a better shot in H2H? I never viewed MCU Bucky as that skilled with weapons and his awareness isn't the best IMO.

#9 Edited by Amendment50 (15844 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I don't think MCU Bucky is the best shot in the world or anything but he's a lot better than fodder and I just don't really see 616 Bucky being able to get around gunfire from 3 of them at once in an arena with no cover. 616 Bucky might be better equipped than them though depending on what counts as standard gear.

#10 Posted by jashro44 (54455 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I don't think MCU Bucky is the best shot in the world or anything but he's a lot better than fodder and I just don't really see 616 Bucky being able to get around gunfire from 3 of them at once. 616 Bucky might be better equipped than them though depending on what counts as standard gear.

Well we have seen 616 Bucky dodge arrows from hawkeye in a training session. Also he could use stealth. From what I know Bucky's domino mask gives him a tactical advantage. He's also way more accurate. I don't see MCU Bucky being able to do anything similar to 616 rapidly shooting the seams in some soldiers armor like this. They do have the numbers advantage but 616 Bucky has a big advantage in stealth, and accuracy.

Whereas I think in H2H they can press there better physical stats against him. I think they have a much bigger advantage in H2H than with weapons. Because weapons kind of makes it more a tactical battle and 616 Winter Soldier is a lot better in that regard.

#11 Edited by Amendment50 (15844 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I wasn't aware of the feat against Hawkeye, that's damn good. I don't really consider him that much faster than the MCU version, at least not faster than three of them at once, since MCU Bucky is also a bullet timer (or at least close to it), but maybe I'm just underestimating him. I think it's more that I see a gunfight as a more all-or-nothing thing. I don't really think anyone is in a good position to use stealth because of the context of the fight. Presumably they're starting in sight of each other so despite 616's superior stealth I think it would be hard to lose them. And 616 is definitely a better gunman, it's just that I think he would have a hard time gunning them all down and dealing with incoming fire at the same time. I don't think the environment really favors an involved tactical scenario as much as just a straight 3v1 gunfight.

Whereas in H2H he doesn't really have to go completely untagged, and I think he's quite a bit more durable than them, which comes more in handy when we're talking about taking punches rather than potentially lethal bullet wounds. Taking that into consideration along with his superior skill means I overall like his odds better in H2H. Also, his prosthetic arm is much handier than MCU Bucky's since it has a taser on it (and he also got a flamethrower on it at some point if I'm not mistaken).

#12 Posted by jashro44 (54455 posts) - - Show Bio

@amendment50:

I wasn't aware of the feat against Hawkeye, that's damn good. I don't really consider him that much faster than the MCU version, at least not faster than three of them at once, since MCU Bucky is also a bullet timer (or at least close to it), but maybe I'm just underestimating him. I think it's more that I see a gunfight as a more all-or-nothing thing. I don't really think anyone is in a good position to use stealth because of the context of the fight. Presumably they're starting in sight of each other so despite 616's superior stealth I think it would be hard to lose them.

Well there fighting in a wheat field. At first I was thinking stealth would be difficult but bucky could probably lose them in the wheat. 616 Bucky would be able to keep track of them due to his domino mask.

And 616 is definitely a better gunman, it's just that I think he would have a hard time gunning them all down and dealing with incoming fire at the same time. I don't think the environment really favors an involved tactical scenario as much as just a straight 3v1 gunfight.

Well that is why stealth is the best option. If he loses them in the wheat they wont be able to hit him.

Whereas in H2H he doesn't really have to go completely untagged, and I think he's quite a bit more durable than them, which comes more in handy when we're talking about taking punches rather than potentially lethal bullet wounds. Taking that into consideration along with his superior skill means I overall like his odds better in H2H. Also, his prosthetic arm is much handier than MCU Bucky's since it has a taser on it (and he also got a flamethrower on it at some point if I'm not mistaken).

What makes you say 616 Bucky is more durable?

#13 Posted by Amendment50 (15844 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I mean the domino mask prevents them from using stealth since it will let him track them. The thing is that they will be in sight of each other when the battle starts (I mean, I'm assuming based on a typical battle setup) so I don't really see him being able to lose them. If he was able to approach them how he liked then yeah, absolutely, but I don't see him being able to disappear into the field while they're already firing at him; I don't think he could move fast enough out of the way after getting out of sight since they would all be firing on and around his location. Plus I'm assuming they have grenades or the like which adds to that risk.

As for durability I just have been overall more impressed with 616 Bucky's durability feats. Like he's taken hits from people stronger than anything I can recall MCU Bucky going up against. He fought Burnside Cap. And Ursa Major. Etc.

#14 Posted by jashro44 (54455 posts) - - Show Bio

@amendment50:

I mean the domino mask prevents them from using stealth since it will let him track them. The thing is that they will be in sight of each other when the battle starts (I mean, I'm assuming based on a typical battle setup) so I don't really see him being able to lose them.

Well I think this is where we disagree. I think 616 Bucky could lose the MCU Bucky's. MCU Black Widow did it on the highway. Sharon and Widow also got the drop on him in the cafeteria. As I said I thin his awareness is pretty weak.

If he was able to approach them how he liked then yeah, absolutely, but I don't see him being able to disappear into the field while they're already firing at him; I don't think he could move fast enough out of the way after getting out of sight since they would all be firing on and around his location. Plus I'm assuming they have grenades or the like which adds to that risk.

I personally don't consider the grenade launcher standard gear. Dodging the initial bullets will be the most difficult part I agree but I do think its possible. Especially since the other Bucky's will also be getting shot at.

As for durability I just have been overall more impressed with 616 Bucky's durability feats. Like he's taken hits from people stronger than anything I can recall MCU Bucky going up against. He fought Burnside Cap. And Ursa Major. Etc.

I hear Ursa Major is inconsistent and a jobber. I don't really know anything about him. I'm not sure if I view taking hits from Burnside cap as out of MCU Bucky's league.

#15 Posted by Amendment50 (15844 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: What do you consider to be MCU Bucky's best durability showings?

#16 Posted by The_Magister (14724 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Itachus17 (3740 posts) - - Show Bio

616 WS sweeps.

#18 Posted by jashro44 (54455 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: What do you consider to be MCU Bucky's best durability showings?

I mostly only scale him from cap. I guess he took hits from iron man in civil war. I am not familiar with Burnhide cap so I could be underrating him.

#19 Posted by Morpheus_ (34794 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give to the MCU team. Bucky is far more skilled but tends to have issues with opponents that rely heavily on raw strength, much like the MCU version does. Granted, MCU Bucky is rather dumb for a supposedly undetectable assassin whereas the 616 one excels at disappearing and eliminating opponents from a distance. I also agree that if this were 616 Bucky as Captain America, I'd favor him. The armor Iron Man created for him boosted his durability significantly.

#20 Edited by Eredin12 (890 posts) - - Show Bio

One MCU Bucky is good to fight and it would be 50/50 3 stomps this with ease.

We need to stop overating comic characters

MCU Bucky is Strogner ( striking and pure strength) more durable, speed is comperable (Oh and before somone says 616 Bucky is a speedster, he is not, most of his feats is aim dodging, he or 616 Cap have no feat that is better than MCU Black Panther cutting bullet after it was fired on the point-blank range

No Caption Provided

This is the best speed feat for 616 Cap

No Caption Provided

Not only was it the same distance between them but a cuting bullet is pices is much better than dodging it

MCU Super soldiers can easily keep up with MCU Spiderman that has better speed feats that Bucky, Hell even MCU Hawkeye is bullet timer and super soldiers bltized him( Black Panther) when he got serious

In the First gif, he raises Gun and shots Nick Fury faster than he can react

Fury might not be a speedster, but he's still fast enough to casually aim dodge gunfire while driving at high speeds.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And in second gif he dodges bullet after it was fired

And yes Hawyke has other good speed feats as well ( Dodging energy beam from Loki that reached clouds height in 1 second)That is bullet speed and Hawyke dodged it not once but twice with ease, not only dodged it but saved Nick furry at the same time as well

Oh and before somone say 616 Street levels are TOAA in skills, agian they are not.MCU Bucky is equal to MCU Cap in skills,) Cap was stomping thanos for 30 seconds with his skills when he had powers of Thor and somone like Thor was curb stomped and could not even tag Thanos, not only that but Russos said Thanos is much more skileld than Thor and Thor is very skileld himself and outskilled Hela somone who killed army of traiend Asgardians with thousands of years experience and was only tagged 2 tiemes

He has very good skills