User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By graham_savion

No Prep

Morals On

Starts 30ft Away

Standard Equipment

Win By KO, Death And Incap

Takes Place In A Abandoned Warehouse

(This 3 Black Widows Vs 1 Captain America)

R1 - 616

R2 - MCU

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

3 Widows "biting" Cap, he goes down.

graham_savion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP!!!

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

2 are more than likely enough for 616, 3 wouldn't have a problem. 1 is enough for the MCU.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@anthp2000: One ia enough for the MCU? Are you joking? Even three get stomped.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@ouroborik: She's significantly more skilled than him, so she will land more hits, including the first one. This is standard equipment, which includes guns and knives, ergo tools that can hurt and kill him. Smoke Grenades can throw him off and give openings for stealth use and Widow's Bite will subdue him if it lands, and it will also disarm him at any range, again leaving him vulnerable. The same applies to her electric staff, which is powered up by her Bite and also gives her a reach advantage and enough physical force to make Outriders, aliens more durable than Cap, bleed and go down. And she's more than fast and agile enough to deal with the shield at range if that's any question.

1 is enough for me. The only way she loses is if they hold back too much. She can't do much to him while holding back because most of her non-lethal gear won't be enough. Morals On makes this very tricky.

Batfam4lifered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap would defined win he’s stronger then Widow thinks faster and that shield he’s got can keep Widow on her toes the whole fight

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

2 could maybe beat him; 3 would secure the win.

For MCU, 2 is enough.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Widows win, MCU Cap wins

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: She's significantly more skilled than him, so she will land more hits, including the first one. This is standard equipment, which includes guns and knives, ergo tools that can hurt and kill him. Smoke Grenades can throw him off and give openings for stealth use and Widow's Bite will subdue him if it lands, and it will also disarm him at any range, again leaving him vulnerable. The same applies to her electric staff, which is powered up by her Bite and also gives her a reach advantage and enough physical force to make Outriders, aliens more durable than Cap, bleed and go down. And she's more than fast and agile enough to deal with the shield at range if that's any question.

1 is enough for me. The only way she loses is if they hold back too much. She can't do much to him while holding back because most of her non-lethal gear won't be enough. Morals On makes this very tricky.

Aren't we talking about MCU Widow here?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 anthp2000  Moderator
Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know about 616. For MCU it depends on if Natasha is willing to severely wound Steve with firearms.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Widows lose, MCU Widows steamroll.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: AFAIK.

Holy shit...you actually believe one MCU Black Widow is enough to defeat Cap? Lol

She didn't stand a chance against the Winter Soldier, heck, she literally ran away crying the first time they were in a real fight... and you think she has what it takes to beat one of the MCU's Top 3 heroes?

Do you think she could have escaped the elevator Strike Team ambush that Cap did? Or beaten the Winter Soldier while holding back? Or held her own against Ultron?

The only thing she ever does is fight fodder, that's it. She fought Chitauri fodder, she fought Ultron Bots fodder, she fough dozens of useless henchmen...but she can't fight against actual superpowered people. There's a reason she was never in any big fight scene before the 3v1 against Proxima Midnight, she can't hold her own.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 should be enough for 616.

Morals on, MCU Natasha is not going to shoot Cap. Ever. She'll try to subdue him with Widow's bite or engage in H2H. If she gets 3 Widow's Bites going at the same time she should be able to take him. If she tries to go H2H, she gets one shotted 3 times.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@ouroborik:

That's not addressing any of my points, it's just you being salty because of my opinion, something not important enough to be salty over. So I might just stop replying. Just a warning. I'll simply address what you just said.

Natasha fought Bucky twice on screen, neither time with her being fully geared up. He ambushed her on the highway and he was fully armored and prepped with a handful of Hydra goons aiding him. All she had was a basic version of her Widow's Bite, a garrote wire and 2 handguns. And she still came inches away from killing him twice. She didn't even try to fight him hand to hand because she didn't have adequate weapons for an up close exchange. She was out of ammo, trying to strangling him failed and the electricity from her gauntlets that Stark hadn't even upgraded back then was obviously not enough. The other time they fight was hand to hand. Here she's got standard gear for when she's fully prepped for battle, ie. whenever she's fighting alien invasions. Electric staves, a boosted Widow's Bite, grenades, knives, guns, smoke bombs... she has actual weapons - and yeah, IMO, she'd clear both the elevator and the Bucky scene with all these toys.

So if she can outmaneuver him, subdue him, hurt him, take a couple of hits if required, and land more hits, why can't she possibly win? You already said 3 Widows would get stomped, so you must be pretty confident on that.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: I don't know what I said to make you think I'm salty, but I'm not. We're just debating, which is the point of this website. I'm sorry if I sounded too harsh, it wasn't my intention.

As for Widow coming close to killing Bucky twice...what? When? As I said, she ambushed him and he just threw her off easily and she ran away crying (literally).

In their second fight Widow was fully ready and in her home turf and she got beaten once again before Black Panther saved her.

I really don't see what Widow has done to place her anywhere close to Captain America. Captain performs superhuman feats on a regular basis, Widow is just human. Cap has legit martial arts skills that can be seen on-screen. Widow mostly relies on wrapping her opponents around her legs and throwing them to the ground, a move which doesn't even work in real life.

I also don't see how Widow could possibly escape the elevator scenario. Cap only did so because of his superhuman strength and by tanking tasers that were supposed to incap him. Widow can't do that.

We regularly see Cap adapting to his opponents' fighting styles and overcoming them through sheer skill. Widow has never done so. She's cool and all but she's a spy. Cap is a fighter first and foremost.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 anthp2000  Moderator

@ouroborik:

It's all good then, as long as you're willing to discuss. I'm open minded as we.

I'll respond later!

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 anthp2000  Moderator
Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Also how do 3 616 Widows lose?

He's faster, stronger, more durable, and more skilled than all of them to the best of my knowledge. How do they win?

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 1, Cap; round 2, possibly Widow

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 anthp2000  Moderator

@supremegeneration:

He's not 3 times stronger, more durable, faster and more skilled than her, and even if he was, he's dealing with a numbers disadvantage as well.

Widow's Bite already put Steve down with one headshot and her marksmanship is off charts, so firearms would help. She's already shot someone without killing them intentionally. She carries knives and can strangle him with her wire.

It's literally 3 BWs. A bloodlusted Cap lost to Natasha and Diamondback - in silver age, where she wasn't nearly as good as she is currently - and this is a much stronger team here.

graham_savion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone Else

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 BWs should beat Cap comfortably.

Avatar image for deactivated-61316031a6e0a
deactivated-61316031a6e0a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Cap stands no chance

One Widow would be choking him with her thighs while another goes for body shots and the third one is shooting bites

Avatar image for deactivated-621230c34fb25
deactivated-621230c34fb25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He's literally facing this. He can't win.