300 spartans vs 1 million kick-ass clones

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for bingothemotherload
BingoTheMotherload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Movie versions. Clones instead of persians. Location hot gates. Standard equipment. Who wins in the end?

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Anal_Vomit

Weapons? Location?

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KICK-ASS ALWAYS LOSES you'd think by the 1000th thread people would get that...

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By russellmania77

Spartans murder stomp

BingoTheMotherload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anal_vomit: clones have kick ass's weapons, spartans what they had in the movie. location hot gates.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are hopping to win a fully trained army with batons? Okay...

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kick Ass should really not be used in the battle forums cuz 9 out of 10 he loses just like here.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cybrilious4

* Imagines what happened in 300, minus the parts were any Spartans died*

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a dumb battle. There's no way the Spartans can survive against that many... of almost anyone, especially since at some point they get surrounded. But even if they dont get surrounded, they wont have the endurance to defend against the constant attack.

Imagine the Kick-Asses decide to send wave after wave of 300 Kick-Asses against the Spartans, one wave every 10 seconds... because the Spartans are so efficient at killing them. How long can the attackers keep this up? Answer: 9 1/4 hours! And, each wave of Kick-Asses are fresh, since they can just chill out until it's their turn. But, the Spartans are fighting... constantly. Even if they all have top physical conditioning, they might last an hour. But, even if we give them 2x or 3x the endurance because they're "movie" versions, it's still not enough.

AlexJRimmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a dumb battle. There's no way the Spartans can survive against that many... of almost anyone, especially since at some point they get surrounded. But even if they dont get surrounded, they wont have the endurance to defend against the constant attack.

Imagine the Kick-Asses decide to send wave after wave of 300 Kick-Asses against the Spartans, one wave every 10 seconds... because the Spartans are so efficient at killing them. How long can the attackers keep this up? Answer: 9 1/4 hours! And, each wave of Kick-Asses are fresh, since they can just chill out until it's their turn. But, the Spartans are fighting... constantly. Even if they all have top physical conditioning, they might last an hour. But, even if we give them 2x or 3x the endurance because they're "movie" versions, it's still not enough.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By SideburnGuru

@willpayton said:

You don't know how Spartans work, do you?

I'd say they'd have less issue with the Kick-Ass clones then they did the persians. Do you know how long they marched? How far they traveled? How long some of their battles went?

Do you know the Phalanx and how useful that would be against those waves. I'll give a fair image on how'd this work.

No Caption Provided

Even with the numbers game, Spartans can at least take out half of them I'm saying. Hell, I'd easily say two spartans can take on twenty Kick-Ass clones.

They wouldn't get tired in an hour. They're going to last a lot longer. However, the "one million" number is a bit of a stretch and I question the TC.

For the sake of arguing, would you change your mind if there was two thousand Kick-Ass clones? I still say even with the million, they put on one damn good fight. I still can't vision Kick Ass taking down a Spartan. Unless that Spartan is really REALLY tired.

To be fair, this could actually go down to the Turtle Formation as well. It's a defense mechanism. They could easily rest while performing the formation as more Kick-Ass clones come running at them.

No Caption Provided

The only issue here should be endurance. That's where I need to do more studying on how long a Spartan, who is primarly trained for nothing BUT war can go.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kick Ass' ftw

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say they'd have less issue with the Kick-Ass clones then they did the persians. Do you know how long they marched? How far they traveled? How long some of their battles went?

Do you know the Phalanx and how useful that would be against those waves. I'll give a fair image on how'd this work.

Even with the numbers game, Spartans can at least take out half of them I'm saying. Hell, I'd easily say two spartans can take on twenty Kick-Ass clones.

They wouldn't get tired in an hour. They're going to last a lot longer. However, the "one million" number is a bit of a stretch and I question the TC.

For the sake of arguing, would you change your mind if there was two thousand Kick-Ass clones? I still say even with the million, they put on one damn good fight. I still can't vision Kick Ass taking down a Spartan. Unless that Spartan is really REALLY tired.

To be fair, this could actually go down to the Turtle Formation as well. It's a defense mechanism. They could easily rest while performing the formation as more Kick-Ass clones come running at them.

The only issue here should be endurance. That's where I need to do more studying on how long a Spartan, who is primarly trained for nothing BUT war can go.

So you basically agree with me that they lose, and also agree with me that the problem is one of endurance. I'm not especially interested in arguing about exactly how long a Spartan can fight non-stop, because we actually have no facts to back this up. We have stories, but those stories and historians cant even agree how many Persians they fought at Thermopylae. It's enough to say they're human. Even if I'm very generous, there's no way to get to the endurance levels they'd need to defeat 1,000,000 enemies. There certainly werent near that many Persians at Thermopylae (more like 300,000 tops), and the Spartans had around 5,000 on their side (not 300)... and they still got massacred.

The Turtle Formation would only accomplish one thing... to allow the enemy to completely surround them. At that point... what happens? What happens is they get killed in one of many different ways, depending on how the enemy army feels like killing them.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton
Not exactly. As said, I don't agree if they lose or not. Have no idea how good they were with endurance. You never know how hard they trained. We do know how they were raised however.

We know they were peak level warriors. Also, don't misinterpt the turtle formation. Making the formation wide enough with their number game and stay in the middle of the mountain, blocking off the surronding argument, all they'd have to do was jab out spears at the right time.

It'd be a damn good defensive tatic.

Either way, I do think the topic creator is a Kick Ass fan, and this is the only way he could make an argument where Kick Ass could win. Too bad that's even a stretch.

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton

Not exactly. As said, I don't agree if they lose or not. Have no idea how good they were with endurance. You never know how hard they trained. We do know how they were raised however.

We know they were peak level warriors. Also, don't misinterpt the turtle formation. Making the formation wide enough with their number game and stay in the middle of the mountain, blocking off the surronding argument, all they'd have to do was jab out spears at the right time.

Either way, I do think the topic creator is a Kick Ass fan, and this is the only way he could make an argument where Kick Ass could win. Too bad that's even a stretch.

Well all those Kick A**es have tasers. So wouldn't enough be able to shock the shields and make a weak point in the Turtle formation. That is a lot of tasers. Especially since it's spread out like you said.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideburnguru said:

@willpayton

Well all those Kick A**es have tasers. So wouldn't enough be able to shock the shields and make a weak point in the Turtle formation. That is a lot of tasers. Especially since it's spread out like you said.

Well, these are movie versions, right?

He didn't have the taser for the majority of that movie, right? Wouldn't it just be him with those two sticks? And wouldn't they just knock the shield out of his hands?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By willpayton

@willpayton

I have no doubt they were at peak physical shape and trained extensively for combat. So do modern MMA fighters. And even the best MMA fighters can only fight 10 - 20 minutes before their effectiveness drops severely. Of course the fight against the Kick-Asses is not as hard as an MMA fight against another top competitor, but still we're talking about non-stop, wave after wave, of people coming at you in a life-and-death situation. I can give them 1 hour, 2 hours, or even 3 hours. And I can even double that because we're talking about fictitious movie versions, and that still only gets you 6 hours... after which they'll still have more than 350,000 enemies to fight and their arms and legs will be rubber. They cant win.

The Turtle Formation might be good against another equal-sized group, but it will do nothing for them here. All the 1,000,000 Kick-Asses have to do is gather around their little formation and wait. They can take turns sleeping and wait for the best time to attack, but the Spartans have to defend and stay away all the time. Or if they have a way to start a fire... do that. Flaming arrows, even better. If they have heavy equipment, bring it in and hit the Spartans with it. Or, simply rush them en masse. The first ones can come in more carefully and grab the spears when they're thrust out at them, and as they hold those the rest rush past and create holes in the shields. The sheer numbers are against the Spartans and they'll get wasted.

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pfcoolio14

@sideburnguru:

Oh, well, it's usually cause I take most of the feats that a character can perform off the bat. Not like the machine jetpack cause that was for Hit girl and at the end of the movie. But like the taser. So I guess you're right. But still though 1,000,000 vs 300. That's a bit of a stretch isn't it. Even if they are just batons, sheer numbers will overpower them.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wardemon32

Kick ass ofcourse. He has guns now anyways

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SideburnGuru

@pfcoolio14
That's the only thing they have going for them is the endurance game. Since it's just batons, I don't know if a Spartan is just going to let themselves get whacked. That's all the movie version would have with him.

@wardemon32
Recent movie version. For the most part, he only had standard batons.

@willpayton
Keep in mind they won't have heavy equipment. They have batons, this is Kick Ass movie version. I don't see how Kick Ass, even with a tired Spartan is going to take a spear from one of them. I don't even know how Kick Ass can take down a Spartan, unless he's already on the ground dead from wasting himself.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideburnguru:

Put one spider against ant. The spider is obviously going to win. Now put 300 spiders vs 1,000,000 ands and the outcome is obvious. I don't think you understand how much ONE MILLION is.

Loading Video...

And he already has a good durability.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32
Put 1 million cares against 300 monster trucks. Numbers game doesn't always matter.

Okay, wait. You gave me a clip of Hitgirl using a gun. I've seen that part. I'm saying, this is standard Kick Ass from the movie. He has two sticks.

I repeat myself. What the hell is he going to do against anything a Spartan has with those two sticks?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wardemon32

@sideburnguru:

Put 1 million cares against 300 monster trucks. Numbers game doesn't always matter.

The monster trucks would shut down eventually since they'd run out of gas.....

Okay, wait. You gave me a clip of Hitgirl using a gun. I've seen that part. I'm saying, this is standard Kick Ass from the movie. He has two sticks.

The purpose of the clip was showing off his durability, not hitgirl using a gun. And those are the same sticks that cops easily takes down grown men with your point?

I repeat myself. What the hell is he going to do against anything a Spartan has with those two sticks?

Beat them obviously. It's not like the Spartans can't get tired. I don't think you understand the concept of Stanima. People get tired so there's no way in hell their going to win. You put just100,000 against them and they would be tired, especially since their already taking hits.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32

There's not much point in this... 1 Kick-Ass against 1 Spartan has no chance. 3,333 Kick-Asses against 1 Spartan will rip him to little tiny pieces.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SideburnGuru

@wardemon32

1. While those Monster Trucks are shut down, what are those cars going to do? Drive into them with hopes it can take them down. Should've did a better example and said "Jeep vs Tank". Same argument.

2. Yeah, I grasp the concept of stamina, thank you for the concern. Those same sticks are used against men who probably aren't nearly as big as the Spartans shown in 300, and didn't have Shields that can knock their head off most likely.

So, a Spartan falls down, puts two shields over him, and rests. You think that baton is gonna hurt that shield? I get the exhaustion. I'm trying to figure out how that little baton is going to hurt one of the Spartans from 300 or any Spartan for that matter.

@willpayton
Okay.. they might smack him hard enough with their stick? Look, all I'm asking is how the Spartan is going to go down. I get the numbers game, and I get the exhaustion.

As I said, even if they did lose, this is a spite thread for the most part. One million on anyone is a bunch of B.S.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideburnguru:

As I said, even if they did lose, this is a spite thread for the most part. One million on anyone is a bunch of B.S.

Then why are you supporting the spartans?

While those Monster Trucks are shut down, what are those cars going to do? Drive into them with hopes it can take them down. Should've did a better example and said "Jeep vs Tank". Same argument.

Actually if you have tons of cars coming at a Monster Truck it would eventually flip over so yea the cars would still end up winning.

Yeah, I grasp the concept of stamina, thank you for the concern. Those same sticks are used against men who probably aren't nearly as big as the Spartans shown in 300, and didn't have Shields that can knock their head off most likely.

So they can't feel pain becuase they have muscles? Cops beat down all types of people with these sticks and they all go down.

So, a Spartan falls down, puts two shields over him, and rests. You think that baton is gonna hurt that shield? I get the exhaustion. I'm trying to figure out how that little baton is going to hurt one of the Spartans from 300 or any Spartan for that matter.

And you think that Kick-Ass is just going to stand there and watch them with two shields over them? Lmao. And what two shields are going to cover their whole body? It's either they get attacks from the upper or lower. Who is a Baton NOT going to hurt them? Its a freaking stick. These guys aren't superhuman

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SideburnGuru

@wardemon32
Because I don't take the easy route and just support the team that is always most likely to win. It's a bit more fun and takes a bit more creativity to try and give ways the underdog could take a battle.

And all those cars run on the same amount of gas. Not to mention, those cars are going to be stacking on eachother to bring them down. You completely sure that's gonna work there? Hell, I could be a complete ass and say 1 million cars against 300 tanks. I don't think that's very defendable on your part. Regardless of the "numbers" game.

Never said they can't feel pain. I'm saying, these are the same Spartans in the movie who got cut, and stabbed, and brushed it off like it was nothing for the most part. That baton isn't going to hurt for a bit.

Did you see their shields, are you being witty without knowing what you're talking about? If a Spartan kneels down, two shields will easily be able to cover him.

No Caption Provided

Who said he had a choice? Hell, I may have been doing a stretch by saying two shields were needed. Seems like they crouch down on the ground and just use one shield until that Kick-Ass gets tired.

Again, those batons are good, but these are people who took cuts and as I said, brushed them off. He's going to have to hit them more than once.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wardemon32

@sideburnguru:

And all those cars run on the same amount of gas. Not to mention, those cars are going to be stacking on eachother to bring them down. You completely sure that's gonna work there? Hell, I could be a complete ass and say 1 million cars against 300 tanks. I don't think that's very defendable on your part. Regardless of the "numbers" game.

WTH? How can you try to compare a car to a tank? You can't do that.

1. Tanks can actual shoot
  2. A tank can't be hurt by a car no matter what. In this case Spartans can be hurt by Kick-Ass. TERRIBLE comparison.

Never said they can't feel pain. I'm saying, these are the same Spartans in the movie who got cut, and stabbed, and brushed it off like it was nothing for the most part. That baton isn't going to hurt for a bit.

You mean sliced? When they were taking those arrows and spears they were all going down like flies. They didn't brush anything off like it was nothing. And if I keep bashing your arms with a Baton your arms are going to be weaker. It's still in my hands so I can keep doing this over and over again. Rather than stabbing them once and it's out of my possesion.

Did you see their shields, are you being witty without knowing what you're talking about? If a Spartan kneels down, two shields will easily be able to cover him.

Listen to what you said "Spartan falls down, puts two shields over him". That isn't the same as the picture. And what are they going to do just sit there? Your giving the clones rest also. Plus their legs are still open. Them shielding up like that is giving them a chance to hit them more than once.

Like Payton said, 3,333 cloens vs one spartan and teh spartan gets sweeped. Of course their going to get hit more than once.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kick ass fans -_- ...

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:
1. "Can actual shoot." What? On that note, I'm not saying they need to shoot.
2. If the car smashes in hard enough, I'm pretty sure it could start itself on fire to the point of exploding near it. Don't think enough of that will do enough damage? Way I see it, I thought it was a fun comparison. Kick Ass runs into Spartan, gets knocked off. Car runs into tank, gets knocked away. Loosen up, champ.

3. I'm pretty sure when five spears, or seven arrows -Like they were taking, and there are scenes to take they were taking multiple at once], anyone would go down. I'm pretty sure when they were getting hit with swords, or cut by spears, they did continue to run proudly into the warfare. Let me add another point. What's going to stop EVEN an exhausted Spartan from reaching up and grabbing that baton, even at a really weak state.

4. Did you read the second point where I said they could kneel down on the ground, like in a fetal position laying down, and cover themselves. Doubt they would, I'm saying it's something they could do. Even if that Kick Ass gets tired, it also gives the Spartan rest. One Spartan takes at least, ten Kick Ass clones.

It's a damn shame I can't make a thread similar to this. And it's a damn shame no one else is acknowledging the fact that TC made this because there's no other way Kick Ass is taking a Spartan.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideburnguru:

One Spartan takes at least, ten Kick Ass clones.

And what's at most 1,000? One spartan can not take 1,000 Kick-Ass, let alone 3,333.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By willpayton

@wardemon32

Because I don't take the easy route and just support the team that is always most likely to win. It's a bit more fun and takes a bit more creativity to try and give ways the underdog could take a battle.

In many battles here there's often ways in which the underdog can win. It's hardly ever a 100% situation. If the two sides fight 100 times (so, 100 permutations of the fight), on average one side might win 90 and the other 10. That side is the winner of the battle, it might be 9/10, but it's still the winner. The point of the battle thread is not to come up with a way one side can win, it's to figure out what that ratio of wins to losses is... in a rough way, of course.

That said, I fail to see in this fight how the Spartans can win ANY scenario that isnt extremely unlikely. They can get killed quickly, or slowly, but I'm putting their chances of winning any battle at or below 1%. With these numbers, the Kick-Asses can do all kinds of stupid and senseless things for their battle tactics and still win. They can launch wave after wave of suicide attacks, losing thousands, tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands, and still win. Just by having to kill that many Kick-Asses, the Spartans will be constantly losing their strength and endurance. They are still human after all.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SideburnGuru

@russellmania77
Yep. "GOTTA HAVE KICKASS WIN SOMEHOW!"

@wardemonx
I bet 90 spartans could take 1000 Kick Asses in the same location.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#34  Edited By GhostRavage

Lol, we're talking about the 300 spartans that fought thousands of WAY more trained Persia warriors than anything Kick-Ass will ever wish to be.

Spartans win in a epic-greek stomp. Also all of them survive and build a wall of bodies equal to the Great Wall of China.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, we're talking about the 300 spartans that fought thousands of WAY more trained Persia warriors than anything Kick-Ass will ever wish to be.

Spartans win in a epic-greek stomp. Also all of them survive and build a wall of bodies equal to the Great Wall of China.

Why even have 300, I'm sure a single Spartan warrior can take out the 1 MILLION Kick-Asses... am I right?

No Caption Provided

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Spartians fought using a rotating line of men. That means that while a hundred and fifty or so where in the ranks fighting they had a second line in the back resting then they switched regularly. That is why they were able to keep up the fighting in real life. Its the reason the real Persians just didn't keep up the fighting until the Spartans got tired.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

The 300 Spartans are great warriors, but 1 M weak characters will take its toll.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Each Spartan would have to be killing 3334 kick ass'. No one showed that much endurance and stamina in the movie.

BingoTheMotherload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spartans do stand a chance actually. They can also take turns, and i'm pretty sure 100 or 150 can hold the line for a couple of hours. Also, clones would have a hard time reaching them after some time behind that amassed wall of corpses. Don't forget they also get scared and demoralized after seeing their comrades ripped into pieces.

And forget about getting surrounded part. I changed the op.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sync1

1 million Kick ass's win. It's not even fair.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Spartans do stand a chance actually. They can also take turns, and i'm pretty sure 100 or 150 can hold the line for a couple of hours. Also, clones would have a hard time reaching them after some time behind that amassed wall of corpses. Don't forget they also get scared and demoralized after seeing their comrades ripped into pieces.

And forget about getting surrounded part. I changed the op.

Fatigue will take its toll on the 300, this is not fair. Let us take this for example, a Fully set-up Terran Base against a 1m Zergling, who do you think would win?

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By THC

If all 300 Spartans were lined up horizontally in a field and took on all 3,333 of their individual opponents one by one, giving Kick-Ass an average of 30 seconds to be taken down, it would take upwards of 27 hours. With a phalanx, it will make the battle last much longer, and every Kick-ass would be increasingly difficult to kill.

Xerxes' Persian army was probably in the low hundreds of thousands (100,000-300,000) and the Spartans had over 7,000 other Greeks reinforcing them.

Kick Ass' clubs are modern weapons, and are thus superior to most weapons in the Bronze Age. The spear is obviously superior in trained hands despite what its head is made of.

The Spartans weren't immune to pain or superhumanly durable, not even in the movie. We saw them individually overpowered by Immortals numerous times as the phalanx wasn't complete at the wall of corpses; in addition Leonidas himself was affected as any peak human would have been by the superstrong mutant's blows.

Spartans didn't fight in a rotating line of men, they were set up such that their most experienced, skilled and strong warriors were furthest to the right where the King fought, decreasing in proficiency to the left. The fact of the matter is that battles in historic times didn't play out anything at all how movies tend to portray them nowadays. There wasn't just one huge clash and then constant, rampant fighting; there was countless clashes and retreats throughout, switching constantly between engagements, retreats, and skirmishes.

This would be better set up as a gauntlet.

@overlordarhas said:

Let us take this for example, a Fully set-up Terran Base against a 1m Zergling, who do you think would win?

Supply Depot wall repaired by SCVs, backed by Hellions and Siege Tanks. Terran base stomps.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spartans win this.

STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB x 1 million. :)

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@overlordarhas said:

Let us take this for example, a Fully set-up Terran Base against a 1m Zergling, who do you think would win?

Supply Depot wall repaired by SCVs, backed by Hellions and Siege Tanks. Terran base stomps.

This... Hahaha, supply depot wall, i remember using that stuff in Starcraft 1, beautiful days.

Xeno_Seeker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the spartans have to sleep sometime. the kick ass (clones LOL) would wear them down and eventually they will feel fatigue setting in.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Spartans lose due to endurance." Excuse me? Kick-Ass has less endurance than a single Spartan, he's a teenager. So why would a 1,000 Kick-Asses be any different? Spartans have better weapons, are better trained, and have better physical capabilities. Besides, Kick-Ass's skeleton is bonded to metal implants that keep them from breaking easily, but they're still breakable, even to sharp weapons (which the Spartans have). This a horrible battle as well as a mismatch; I'd almost pit 10 Spartans against 1,000 Kick-Asses, and still the Spartans would win.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By willpayton

I'd almost pit 10 Spartans against 1,000 Kick-Asses, and still the Spartans would win.

10 Spartans vs 1,000 Kick-Asses is much better odds than this fight. In that scenario each Spartan only has to defeat 100.

Here each Spartan has to defeat 3,333!

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thc: So, 10 Spartans would against 1,000 clones of a teenager who has no formal training and got the crap beat out of him by normal thugs? Thank the Heavens I think the Spartans win there. Also, you post is flagged.

@willpayton: LOL, I read 1 Million as 1 Thousand. Don't ask me how, because even I don't know. I must be terribly exhausted that my mind completely warped that number. That's what I based my vote on.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By AngryHulks

@willpayton: Well, but Kick-Ass' standard equipment can be considered non-lethal by law enforcement standard.