No Caption Provided

Katsuki Bakugo

No Caption Provided

V.S

V2 "Overhaul" Kai Chisaki

No Caption Provided

"The Hero Killer Stain" Chizome Akaguro

No Caption Provided

Manga/Anime versions.( No movie feats) Everyone has access to all their gear.

Battle takes place at Kamino Ward and combatants start 30 ft apart; Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07585848620
deactivated-5f07585848620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Did Midoriya broke the 4th wall?

Anyway, Midoryia and Katsuki should be able to take on these guys for now. But not easily.

The_Swaggot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Deku is familiar enough with team 2’s quirks to beat them, but he will definitely need Bakugo’s help.

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't read the manga so hard to say

Dadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think team 1 would win, but they would still have to be cautious. They do have some solid improvements though, as now Deku has better control of his air force attacks and his black whip, removing physical contact as a necessity, which Stain relies on. Bakugo is also extremely mobile, which is essential against Overhaul.

The students should win, but its still not low dif, in my opinion.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 handily, I might go as far as to say stain is a non factor.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stain is supposed to do what? lol.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps. They shouldn't have any issue with Stain at this point. Deku is 6 times higher than the one Stain fought in percentage and he kicks 8 times higher, he has iron soles to block swords, shoot style for long range, black whip for mid-range, more experience and showings in general, etc. Stain is outdated in the current manga.

Overhaul needed to predict Deku's moves in 20% because of the speed boost. Bakugo keeps up with 30% and is quite a bit harder to predict so Chisaki won't do well against him. Deku may as well beat Overhaul too, since he has much higher percentages and ranged attacks.

The students should also have better teamwork from working together in the intership.

Dadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumper stickers

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bakugou instantly blitzes stain, and teams up with deku to beat overhaul.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bakugo and Deku take this, Stain falls behind massively because he's an early series villain, if he was struggling against 5% Deku, Joboroki, and early Iida, he wouldn't stand a chance against any of them now.

This form of Overhaul complimented that 20% Deku is fast and I think 20% was comparable to Mirio's speed if not better, I don't think he can keep up with their current speed. Also Black Whip is a great counter to both of these villains, Stain won't be able to cut or lick anyone's blood and as far as we've seen, Overhaul can't use his quirk on Energy attacks.

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: Context matters. Stain fought a pro hero prior and Deku and Todoroki have power comparable to pro’s. Deku’s speed/strength and Todoroki’s attack power and defense.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bakugo beats Stain

Deku whoops Overhaul's ass

45% Deku would be too much for Overhaul

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldsgreatest: He fought a fodder background character. Not comparable at all to current Deku.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stain is fodder

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Stain is fodder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with WorldsGreatest.

There is a lot of context behind the Stain encounter. He was clearly attempting to analyse them as he doesn't want to kill or permanently damage true/real heroes that align with his values. Additionally, he had already fought for quite a while and were always ganged up on, and still had control until the very end.

He obviously gets smashed 1v1 against current Deku and Bakugo, but as a teammate for Overhaul, he's not useless by any means.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldsgreatest: what's your point? If anything that just further proves my point. The 3 boys back then were already comparable to the average Pro Hero and now they are massively above that. That's ignoring that the average Pro in MHA hasn't ever really been that impressive and the fact that all Stain would need to do to beat them would be to cut them once.

VuSkiiCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overhaul might just fuse with Stain if he gets pushed back too hard lol

VuSkiiCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Though on a more serious note, I can see Overhaul going into a huge monster form like his fusion with Rikiya if he gets that desperate. It was mainly made out of surrounding stone which there should be plenty of.

VuSkiiCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dadpool: I said "like" his fusion with Rikiya. I didn't say that Rikiya is here. I also mentioned how his huge monster form was made mostly out of stone which there should be plenty of around to achieve a similar form.

Dadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vuskiicc: My mistake but still, the only way Overhaul got more powerful was via merging with other people, not by creating stone masses.

VuSkiiCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By VuSkiiCC

@dadpool: True, I wonder if he can somehow reconfigure his own current body with the stone around to achieve a large monster form like that. If not, I wouldn't be surprised if Overhaul did it with Stain if he goes down for the count if given a chance. Cuz a huge monster form Overhaul is really the only way I see Team 2 possibly winning.

VuSkiiCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By VuSkiiCC

While Stain is very skilled, he's just majorly outclassed by Deku and Bakugou in raw stats or raw firepower respectively. A Deku who can go 30% now is a huge jump from the 5% he faced, and Deku's armored leggings and boots will help prevent his kicks from being exploited for Stain to slash at. If Bakugou plays it smart and keeps distance, the only way Stain is hurting him is through his throwing knives which he should have a limited amount of.

VuSkiiCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Though seeing as this is a team battle, I can see Overhaul manipulating the terrain to benefit Stain and put Deku at a disadvantage on the ground