3 World Breaker Hulks vs Mangog ( H2H only )

• 125 results
Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

--------------

Who wins?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 takenstew22  Moderator

All I'm seeing is more Hulks for Mangog to feed anger off of.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EternalDarkFury

Mangog still wins. Any version it dont matter, Hulk is a terrible matchup for Mangog.

3 WBH? Yea then thats Mangog receiving 3x more power than he should have.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog stomps

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Mangog

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog still wins. Any version it dont matter, Hulk is a terrible matchup for Mangog.

3 WBH? Yea then thats Mangog receiving 3x more power than he should have.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Dude who feeds on anger fighting the guy who is literally fuelled by anger and gets stronger as he gets more furious, seems fair

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 killbilly  Moderator

Mangog.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic Mangog would win, but he's not stomping 3 Super Hulks.

Mangog failed to kill 616 Thor with a few hits, it will take time for him to beat 3 beings much more powerful than Thor that are attacking him at the same time.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Mangog

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even 1 WBH might be more than enough. If not, 2 WBHs stomp.

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is a question other than h2h

What other possible way mangog and hulk can fight ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyoname: Mangog has shown some energy manipulation ability but just one. He one-shotted Loki by trapping him in amber that he couldn't break out from for some time. Mangog can manipulate matter. Theoretically Mangog could entrap Hulk in a block of adamantium but that won't hold him. Also assumming that Mangog knows about adamantium's molecular structure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But WBH is definitely far more durable than Mangog but the latter's strength feats make it hard for me determine if WBH is really far stronger than Mangog or not.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude who feeds on anger fighting the guy who is literally fuelled by anger and gets stronger as he gets more furious, seems fair

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: When Mangog was fighting Thor and others his power didn't seem to increase really fast, maybe slightly every moment, but still not enough to make any difference. Meanwhile Hulk has shown the ability to become instantly 10x stronger than a second ago.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@alonis3612: cuz they weren't angry lol, take Thor when he was in a Warrior's Madness for example, his father had died in front of him and he was driven into a rage not seen before, Mangog no sold his strikes and manhandled him quickly

idk why this is even a fight considering World Breaker has shown to be strong enough to shatter and destroy a planet.....Mangog has scared Classic Odin to the point of him having to bfr him rather than fight the guy, and he's completely no sold star destroying weapons.....and that's him after he had lost his "billion billion" soul amp which made him even stronger

They don't have the capability to fight a unamped Mangog, let alone one getting stronger off their endless rage or whatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Damn I thought I knew everything about Mangog but I never noticed that Thor had gone WM mode. It it heavily implied at least. Nevertheless Mangog was a little bit afraid when Thor went WM and though he no-sold his hit, Thor also took a backhand from this "anger amped" Mangog just fine.

It took Mangog, who was supposed to be the most powerful version of him and was amped by the Gods' sins, a lot of effort to defeat War Thor who had the rage of an entire universe. I'd put War Thor's rage over WBH any day. Considering that this Mangog was not only stronger than ever and was supposedly further amped by War Thor's rage, and yet Mangog had to land like a hundred punches on War Thor and was also hurt by War Thor's hits, I don't think that Mangog's strength and durability grow that much from an opponent's negative emotions.

Placing WBH on planet lvl? Lmao Grey Hulk has one-shotted a planet 2x Earth's size and regular Hulk and Thor are supposed to be able to hit with the full force of a supernova. WBH has incinerated beings with shockwaves from his clashes with Red She-Hulk that I don't see Mangog one-shot kayo even with a direct hit, let alone kill or incinerate.

WBH is supposed to be more powerful than Umar so that kinda is >= Mangog and Odin stuff.

The_Tank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog kills.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@alonis3612 said:

@professorrespect: Damn I thought I knew everything about Mangog but I never noticed that Thor had gone WM mode. It it heavily implied at least. Nevertheless Mangog was a little bit afraid when Thor went WM and though he no-sold his hit, Thor also took a backhand from this "anger amped" Mangog just fine.

Yeah, because he was in WM at the time and massively enraged, I think that would be enough to take a backhand from Mangog at the very least

It took Mangog, who is supposed to be the most powerful version of him and was amped by the Gods' sins, a lot of effort to defeat War Thor who had the rage of an entire universe.

Considering that this Mangog was not only stronger than ever and was supposedly further amped by War Thor's rage, and yet Mangog had to land like a hundred punches on War Thor and was also hurt by War Thor's hits, I don't think that Mangog's strength and durability grow that much from an opponent's negative emotions.

Eh that's Aaron bs, he also had Mangog die to a sun when in the past he's spent a ungodly amount of time imprisoned inside a star without dying

Placing WBH on planet lvl? Lmao Grey Hulk has one-shotted a planet 2x Earth's size

Which is a complete outlier considering Grey Hulk struggled with low high tiers and wasn't ever on that level consistently

and regular Hulk and Thor are supposed to be able to hit with the full force of a supernova.

"supposed" usually means hyperbole, which is very shaky considering the amount of statements that Marvel like to make about characters

WBH has incinerated beings with shockwaves from his clashes with Red She-Hulk that I don't see Mangog one-shot kayo even with a direct hit, let alone kill or incinerate.

Yeah I forgot guys like Fin Fang Foom are above Mangog level even tho the latter has been taken out by Iron Man while Iron Man needed to amp his suit to even try to hurt Mangog and didn't do anything apart from knock it over and completely fry his suit

WBH is supposed to be more powerful than Umar

He's not?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Yeah, because he was in WM at the time and massively enraged, I think that would be enough to take a backhand from Mangog at the very least

As far as I know WM doesn't increase Thor's durability. Mangog didn't even kayo him.

Eh that's Aaron bs, he also had Mangog die to a sun when in the past he's spent a ungodly amount of time imprisoned inside a sun without dying

Actually that issue where Mangog crushed the Ultimate Mjolnir is his best showing. It even had a different art style. Only in the following issues Aaronpower started to take over. Mangog never spent "a ungodly amount of time imprisoned inside a sun".

Which is a complete outlier considering Grey Hulk struggled with low high tiers and wasn't ever on that level consistently

Everyone has low showings but even Adam Warlock who is supposed to be weaker than Grey Hulk, is powerful enough to shatter planets and shake stars with his hits.

"supposed" usually means hyperbole, which is very shaky considering the amount of statements that Marvel like to make about characters

I wouldn't say that consistent statements and some feats supporting that is still a "hyperbole".

Yeah I forgot guys like Fin Fang Foom are above Mangog level even tho the latter has been taken out by Iron Man while Iron Man needed to amp his suit to even try to hurt Mangog and didn't do anything apart from knock it over and completely fry his suit

Fin Fang Foom's power level is not consistent as is his size. In HOTM Foom was able to effortlessly crush the head of a monster that a holding back Hulk had to put effort into preventing his jaws from crushing him. Foom has taken hits from Hulk, Thor, and even Mangog, has stomped Terrax and Drax. But it's not that easy. WBH incinerated Foom that was massively amped and had acquired the power enough to "conquer the world".

He's not?

?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@professorrespect: Look what Aaron bullshit I found today. He tryin' to downplay Mangog's Destroyer-ripping feat.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone forgets WBH feeds off gamma, which all three will be releasing in spades.

One WBH would be a good match, 3 will win handily.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612: You don't know much about Mangog I see. LOL three WB Hulks just makes Magnog more unstoppable...He feeds off anger and is already stronger at the start.. He's also more durable he'd wreck Zues who one shot WB. Odin was terrified of him for a reason. Hulk is a bad match for Magnog

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: wasn’t classic Odin scared of mangog because he didn’t fully recharge the Odin force

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Lmao look at Mr. Smart go. First off I have read all of Mangog's appearances and have all/almost all of his feats saved on my computer. Secondly, apparently you didn't read my answer to the other guy concerning Mangog amping off rage. Thirdly, Mangog stronger and more durable from the start? Maybe you wanna compare feats? Fourthly, Zeus one-shots WBH? Lmao Zeus couldn't one-shot a relatively non-angry Green Scar who was nowhere near the power level he showed in HOTM. This Hulk took many hits from Zeus even though Hulk was severely weakened due to Zeus' magizally charged hits sapping Hulk's power, durability and regeneration.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 takenstew22  Moderator
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: That implies that Hulk could beat Odin.....he can't

Zeus is a different matter considering the complete lack of feats for him apart from implication

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22: That implies that Hulk could beat Odin.....he can't

Zeus is a different matter considering the complete lack of feats for him apart from implication

Exactly. Didn't Zeus struggle with Thor one time?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: I couldn't tell you for sure but Zeus doesn't have anything close to how good Odin's feats were, so that's likely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus was holding back against Thor because he had a pact with Odin that Olympus and Asgard will never go to war. Furthermore Thor is a God of Thunder and I'm pretty sure that his resistance to lightning is > Hulk's. Not to mention that he mostly used Mjolnir which further protects Thor from attacks and amplifies his weather-manipulating ability. If Zeus was fighting Thor the way he did with Hulk, Thor would have been beaten even worse. Heck when Zeus and Thor were in an arm lock Zeus easily overpowered him.

WBH is much more durable than Mangog and can easily damage him. Mangog can feel or be hurt by Thor's hits while even a holding back Green Scar in a relatively calm state was stated to hit harder than Thor. Later, a weakened Green Scar one-shotted a massively amped Red Hulk, the same Red Hulk that was able to take hits from amped Thor and Odinforce Thor to the face, with a thunderclap. Scar also has thunderclapped so hard that the force of it sent massively amped Fin Fang Foom into a barrier created by Umar and broke it. WBH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Green Scar and is able to take hits from an equal opponent just fine.

Seriously Mindless Hulk overpowered Onslaught with the power of Franklin Richards, Nate Grey, Magneto and Professor X. Mangog is a brute and if WBH has superior durability than him (without even mentioning strength), how is Odin going to defeat him?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By destinyman75

@alonis3612: wait you think WB cis more durable then Magnog who took a godblast straight to the stomach? The Magnog that easily no sells mjolnir hits even amped with Thor Force?? Magnog that crushes Uru like nothing?? Um no, Both are durable but Magnog Definitely more so. Hulk can heal Regen but outset durability Definitely Magnog. Who is also stronger no matter how angry he gets because his anger only makes Magnog stronger..WB isn't Skyfather tier like Magnog is. Odin wouldn't sweat WB but his pisses himself with Magnog.

Three Hulks just makes Magnog three times stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Thor never used Godblast against Mangog and never fought Mangog while powered by the Odinforce.

When Mangog crushed uru he was above his regular power given that he was supposedly amped by War Thor's rage. Also Nul Hulk has easily broken an Asgardian hammer before and though maybe it's not as durable as Ultimate Mjolnir, it is still impressive and WBH is leagues above Nul Hulk.

Thor has regularly hurt Mangog with his hits and even if we take Mangog's highest showings, Mangog still feels the impact of Thor's hits. Meanwhile WBH is on the level where he tanks attacks that are thousands if not millions of times more powerful.

Also Mangog's power doesn't increase the way most people think.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612: To s Thor with Thor Force did fight Magnog also yes Mangog Does amp as all know, and as you already said war Thor's rage boosted just like we are talking about. WB is not in mangog class your not making too much sense here

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More snacky poos for Mangog.

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

1) Proof that Mangog fought Thor with the Odinforce/Thorforce whatever you wanna call it?

2) It took a lot of effort for Mangog to beat War Thor who <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< WBH and who's rage is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WBH, therefore Mangog will be less powerful when he faces WBH as compared to when he faced War Thor.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Mangog curbs. You could have a 100 Hulks and it wouldn't make a difference.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#43  Edited By Earendill

Mangog eats these fodders.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao all of you who think that WBH is fodder should not even be writing on this post.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612: lol what? Magnog clowned war thor and toyed with him and destroyed the destroyer in the process...

And WBH is as mad as hulk as ever been And would obviously make magic even stronger..Have no idea how you think otherwise

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mangog Stomps 1 WBH 10/10

Know he stomps 3 WBH 9.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999.../10

At least Hulk chances raised

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By 20damon

Mangog feeds off hate, not anger

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 takenstew22  Moderator

@20damon said:
@takenstew22 said:

Either way he probably still gets amped because Hulk will definitely hate him lol.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@takenstew22 said:

Either way he probably still gets amped because Hulk will definitely hate him lol.

Why would Hulk hate him? Hulk's thing is anger, not hate.