2v2 CaV: Green Scar (TDB) and Cho Hulk (B123A) VS. Thor Odinson [Worthy] (AsgardianBrony) and Jane Thor (KingLatveria)

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Haven't read post yet, PLEASE tell me TDB brought up Hiro Kala giving hulk a nosebleed.

yes, yes he did.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Can't wait for Bagel and Brony to tear each other apart.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 thedailybagel  Moderator
Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was insane, i mean i know a lot about Hulk. But you pointed out a bunch of things i missed myself when reading the comics about him.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was insane, i mean i know a lot about Hulk. But you pointed out a bunch of things i missed myself when reading the comics about him.

do you want to be tagged?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: We haven't interacted before, but I gotta say, that was a damn good post. I knew Hulk was OP but geez.

Geez

would you like to be tagged?

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Revan-

God damn.

Stop, stop he’s already deaaad.

Tag me for every new post. I gotta see this.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Sure, however i will not vote. Best of luck to all involved.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#111  Edited By Thor-Parker

@thedailybagel: Great post, I just think that you are underrating Thor quite a bit IMO, no need to do that when the feats you are presenting are already very impressive on their own.

You also tried to make it seem as if Hulk did better than Thor against Emma, and that is complete bs with all due respect, all Hulk did was sucker punch her from behind, something she didn't even noticed considering she proceeded to blast Hulk and that was literally all their "fight", Hulk didn't "soften her up".

I just had to point that out, other than that, mighty post man.

How about if you and I make a Thor vs Hulk CaV in a couple of months ??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Great post, I just think that you are underrating Thor quite a bit IMO, no need to do that when the feats you are presenting are already very impressive on their own.

Don't worry, Brony won't let him get away with that lol

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Thor-Parker

@_kingoflatveria said:
@thor_parker82 said:

Don't worry, Brony won't let him get away with that lol

That's what I'm also worried about, @asgardianbrony may try to compensate that lowballing by highballing Thor or lowballing Hulk, when an opponent starts that kind of stuff, debates usually turn into "who has the shittier lower-end feats", I hope this doesn't go there.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Battle123axe
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 thedailybagel  Moderator

@thor_parker82: your free to think what you want, but don’t post your opinions on anything until the CaV is done. Brony can defend himself if he thinks I’m lowballing, I just don’t think he’s close to Green Scar.

Maybe, I might be a little burnt out of Hulk after this and tbh I have other reasons I probably wouldn’t do another Thor vs Hulk CaV anyway.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: You said “Also, I have no idea what you're talking about with the Loki thing because Loki has legit admitted that Hulk beats him up whenever they fight.”

Do you have the scan for that? I’d love to see it.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@revan-: I’ll pm it to you tomo

Edit: lol, it was current Loki who said it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: Was probably really classic Jobber Loki.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 thedailybagel  Moderator
Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Battle123axe
Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Thor-Parker

@thor_parker82: your free to think what you want, but don’t post your opinions on anything until the CaV is done. Brony can defend himself if he thinks I’m lowballing, I just don’t think he’s close to Green Scar.

Maybe, I might be a little burnt out of Hulk after this and tbh I have other reasons I probably wouldn’t do another Thor vs Hulk CaV anyway.

Yeah sorry, I shouldn't have posted that since this is a CaV.

Yeah, that's why I said a few months from now, I have no intention myself of doing a large debate anytime soon, so if you change your mind, let me know.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Counters~Chulk

Chulk's Genius

My main man Amadeus just happens to be the 8th smartest man in the world, capable of doing thousands (probably more) of complex calculations in seconds, his mind essentially working as a hypercomputer. As evidenced here:

Good for him lol, luckily his current comic runs pretty consistently shows him fighting like a brute. I didn't see him using any of his brilliance against Odinson or the monsters he fought.

Jane when she's moving her fastest, which I'm sure will inevitably come up. Regardless, he's already used his genius to dodge Mjolnir quite casually

I think I showed accurately that the way Odinson uses Mjolnir is very different to the way Jane uses it, also if Chulk catches the hammer like the way you demonstrated in the scan, I fail to see why Jane can't use that to her advantage and use it to ragdoll him like she did to the Destroyer armor

Thor #7

Chulk's Strength

Secondary Adamantium

Secondary adamantium has made, Thor himself, the real one, struggle to break it.

well, good thing Jane has done it as well, and Brony already showed Thor breaking secondary adamantium with ease as well.

Jane dented and tore apart thick walls with vibranium cores and secondary adamantium plating while de transforming

You being "Petty"

Lifts a 40,000 ton cruise ship easily. And to be petty here, effortlessly lifting a half-sunk cruise ship>> slowly redirecting a satellite, even with one hand.

Agreed, although thats, not her best strength feat

Mighty Thor #11

Granted you can say Mjolnir helped a little, but assuming it did even did 50% of the work which is quite reaching if you ask me, it's still a lot better than lifting a cruise ship and taking it to shore. Jane carried that island all the way to the sun and the island was dropping out of the sky as well.

"Outlier Feats"

I don't want this to become a theme on my part of this CaV, "PIS Aaronforce you can't use that feat blah blah", but there are some things that I will call out. I'm fine with Aaron giving her good feats, feats on par with the real Thor, but having her catch a punch (backed by Mjolnir no less) from an armor that has killed Thor and has almost killed him and more powerful beings, fought celestials, and more, is straight up nonsense. I can't forbid you from using these feats, as while this fight is not odinbusting levels of PIS, it's still at the point where I'm very hesitant to treat it seriously, and it ventures into Aaronforce.

Having Mjolnor in your hand won't increase the amount of power by her fists, one could argue she used her control over Mjolnir to help herself back up and simply caught the punch. The feat is still an impressive showing of durability, willpower, and healing factor.

Countering Dark Chulk

This will happen if they anger him, or prove to be too much. Once this is triggered, Chulk would more easily take down Jane.

ok

He gets a 5-6x boost in every stat, and becomes more ruthless at that,

Hol UP!!! I'm gonna need a scan or some evidence to prove that claim

and becomes more ruthless at that, as this is the release of all his pent up emotions and anger, hell he was ready to kill Odinson when Dark Hulk was going to take over, and in this battle he has no such constraints, as they are determined to win in any way possible.

we have no clue if he could even kill Odinson, it was all hyperbole. Becoming more ruthless is fine but until I see this 5-6x stat increase this is not gonna save him from Jane.

For example, rock monsters made by Enchantress who he was only chipping normally, he was annihilating in rage mode:

so it's just a non holding back Hulk?

He went from just bloodying odinson to completely incapping him, and this was without letting out his Dark Hulk fully.

Chulk stated he was rope a doping him making him expend all his energy and let the opponent let them think they're winning so when you hit them back they aren't braced. Also, Chulk just put Odinson on his butt for a few seconds. Jane can easily parry a hit like this on her hammer.

Chulk's Speed and Reflexes

but it's important to note that if she wastes time attempting to go after WWH, Chulk will get to her near-instantly and beat her down.

that is a pitiful lowball, Jane via feats is a lot faster than what you've shown for Chulk and can easily get Chulk off her via Mjolnir

Jane performing neurosurgery at speeds so fast it appears she's using clones(Doctor Strange #18)

I haven't seen any real speed feats for Jane throwing Mjolnir to indicate that he can't outrace it.

The Hammer is easily able to keep up with whatever speed the 2 are fighting at the time notice how even when Jane drops it still managed to stay near her. The TWO were fighting fast enough to pass by planets in the solar system with mere punches. Impressive Combat speed as well. Ignore the blast in the scan from the ONE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED
The Hammer is easily able to keep up with whatever speed the 2 are fighting at the time notice how even when Jane drops it still managed to stay near her. The TWO were fighting fast enough to pass by planets in the solar system with mere punches. Impressive Combat speed as well. Ignore the blast in the scan from the ONE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED

For example, multi-jumping, high jumping, and jumping as fast as She-hulk

She Hulk ain't exactly fast..

Speaking of blur speeds, Cho has been able to move fast enough to leave afterimages.

Jane bested this with the 2 feats listed above

Your counters to my counters

It's important to note that not only is Jane double wielding two hammers here, but she's hitting Volstagg with his own hammer, which is from the Ultimate universe and is different than standard Mjolnir. Not really valid. Also important to note on the Mangog beatdown was originally supposed to be much shorter than it was. Due to Aaron wanting to send off his pet character, he made it a full issue. Here:

Fair enough

It's most likely secondary adamantium, which Cho has already casually shattered (and vibranium too) and ripped apart. He's also tanked blasts that obliterated it, making me doubt that this is gonna do anything. Also important to note that the vibranium part doesn't really mean anything as Mjolnir only dented the surface, made out of adamantium. Also, the hammer is coming back to her, and it's consistent throughout Thors that he hammer carries more force coming back than getting thrown, ask Angrir in Fear Itself, which is quite irrelevant here as Cho isn't going to be in the way of something that may stagger him at best.

well Jane is also not Odinson and I showed her ripping apart the same walls with her bare hands in my post

Auto-targeting is not gonna be a big boon in this battle.

why not? She can assist Thor while he's fighting Green Skar constantly sending her hammer into him serving as an annoyance for Green Scar

As far as your other scans go, it's nice to know that Mjolnir can bounce around, that's nice, but irrelevant as amadeus is one person and i'd doubt Jane wants to have Mjolnir attacking WWH who won't feel it, while Amadeus is beating her down with blows that can oneshot FFF.

Fing Fang Doom's durrabillity is not as good as Jane's cmon man and whether or not Mjolnir can hurt him its still gonna send him flying with the kinetic force

Secondly, Loki actually does dodge it, a fragment of his psyche at that. When Jane throws it, the female "illusion" that's fighting her clearly dodges it at nigh-point blank and is clearly show to be observing the hammer as it bypasses her.

that's called perceiving my friend, if she/he could react to it I'm sure he would've especially since his whole purpose for being there was to buy time.

It can't be claimed that Jane wasn't aiming at her or at least intending it for it to go through her as she was standing directly in front of jane and mjolnir isn't going to go around her, and even if it did she's clearly shown turning and following it. Regardless there's no proof that Jane can throw Mjolnir faster nor harder than Odinson. From the feats shown,

mmhhh

Chulk can quite easily tank it/swat it.

wait what, with what durrabillity feat

Eh, let's not get too hasty, she hit him and then by the next page he's fine and choking her out. Also it's good to note that when she stopped his "blitz" with lightning, it was a sucker attack and by the next panel he was completely fine with lightning still coming off of him.

I'll get into this next post.

Agger wasn't expecting an attack, and I don't actually see him on his knees in those scans.

Not expecting an attack does not change your durrabillity also this was the next scan

No Caption Provided

Counters~Hulk

Like to start off with that is a very long post lol,

You seem to have focused more on Thor Odinson then Jane Thor so this section will be very brief.

Putting Hulk down is impossible

was not expecting something as bold as that but the 2 aren't idiots, in the fight Chulk is gonna be taken down kinda quickly by either, the 2 could perhaps perform something unorthodox like perhaps, Jane using her spare hammer to pin Hulk like this

No Caption Provided

and Thor uses his hammer to bash his head, and Jane uses her lightning to overpower his healing factor.

Anyways @asgardianbrony can expand on this tactic if he wants since this a more chulk vs jane and Odinson vs Green Scar debate, Im just provided a possible tactic for victory

Conclusion

• Jane is physically strong enough to keep up with Chulk without her hammer
  • Using her hammer she can fight on 2 fronts at once
  • You have not really provided how Chulk can deal with Lightning or Mjolnir's insane speed
  • Jane can take hits from either more so from Chulk
  • She can dispose of Chulk
No Caption Provided

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#127  Edited By APEX_pretador

@_kingoflatveria: thanks but no need to tag twice

Edit, nevermind I didn't realize that your post is up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Aw yeah now the debate is definitely heating up ?

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: hurry up! Sooner you get your post up, the sooner Brony does, then we can get back to that TDB goodness.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan- said:

@battle123axe: hurry up! Sooner you get your post up, the sooner Brony does, then we can get back to that TDB goodness.

lol, chill

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Battle123axe

ROUND 2!!!

No Caption Provided

ANOTHER ROUND OF FEATS AND COUNTERS!!!

Intelligence & Counters

Since it's apparently in doubt that he can use his intelligence as the hulk, here we go:

He's calculated the exact amount of force to hit Xemnu without killing him. note that immediately before this he was hit with amental whammy that almost successfully brought out the Dark Chulk within him, and he was busy trying to get into Amadeus's mind at the same time.

The Totally Awesome Hulk #1.MU - Flawless Victory; Mind Over Monsters; Math Is Magic

Next, calculates how to stop secondary adamantium cyborgs immediately after being sliced up, he does this while is space, where he has no leverage, and he does this with droplets of his own blood.

No Caption Provided

The Totally Awesome Hulk #19 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Prelude

This is almost self-explanatory. under stress figures out how to break into a ridiculously well-armed facility within seconds, then deactivates robots with "fatfingers".

Champions #10

Figures out to stop an entire area being teleported away by a planet phasing through it, within seconds.

No Caption Provided

Champions #13 - Worlds Collide: Part 2; [Untitled]

Then figures out how to teleport with shopping mall items.

He's constantly running the numbers in his head, and when he can't do anything, hands the reins over to Dark Chulk

No Caption Provided

Incredible Hulk #713 - Return To Planet Hulk Part V

Runs the numbers to escape heat seekers.

No Caption Provided

Manages to outsmart and catch the purple monster, who could read and predict blows. Guess who it got that from?

Ghost Rider #1 - Four On the Floor Part One; Pyston Nitro Strikes

I've just shown a variety of different feats across different writers that show him constantly and consistently using his brain in combat scenarios. Hell, when Thor was beating him up, he figured out how to take him out, a rope-a-dope. I mean you ask where his hypermind was against Odinson but he was fighting a mental battle against Dark Chulk and still figured out how to leave Odinson in stitches.

Frankly, it's consistent that he'll be able to use his hypermind in-combat and to take your team out in exactly the ways I said, and your points do not really refute that.

Counters

That is nice and all but it seems like a very inconsistent ability the writers forget to use. We will need feats of Chulk using his "hypercomputer" brain consistently as hulk, because from the scans you have shown Chulk gets tagged a lot and hardly ever uses his genius to evade damage. Where was this ability when fighting Odinson on Sakaar?

Good for him lol, luckily his current comic runs pretty consistently shows him fighting like a brute. I didn't see him using any of his brilliance against Odinson or the monsters he fought.

Yeaahhhh, no. I just proved that with 6-7 different feats across 4 different writers that shows him quite consistently using his intelligence when necessary. Your counters really don't hold a lot of substance against that. And why shouldn't he fight like a brute against foes that he can stomp? Why does he need to specifically calculate the numbers against a she hulk level monster, when he can (and has) oneshot them? Or tank their blows? Or is being playful, which he is in most of his fights?

I mean, in his first and second appearances, he used his hypermind in conjunction with his hulk speed to blitz a monster and dodge all of Lady Hellbender's blows.

As far as the Odinson goes, he literally used it to pretend like the Odinson was taking him out, and when his guard dropped, incap him and break the obedience disk. He did this while having 0 time to think thanks to Odinson constantly attacking him, and while fighting a mental battle with Dark Chulk. C'mon.

I think I showed accurately that the way Odinson uses Mjolnir is very different to the way Jane uses it, also if Chulk catches the hammer like the way you demonstrated in the scan, I fail to see why Jane can't use that to her advantage and use it to ragdoll him like she did to the Destroyer armor

Yeah, but it isn't any faster, and it isn't going to go in 53 different directions when the best path to Cho is a straight line. And, I fail to see why Cho is going to listen to Aaron's way of doing things and not let go, which he literally does in the scans immediately after that. And instead of him running at the speed of a normal human and hitting Jane with something she can shrug off, he's going to run at her at speeds enough to cross a beach in 1.3 seconds, or jumping at massively hypersonic speeds, and then hitting her with blows that can mess up Hulkverines. Bye-bye Jane.

Strength & Counters

Strength

Batch H

Strangles and overpowers a "Hulkverine" with the semi-perfected DNA of him, making it already near his level, plus the fact that it's incredibly angry, raising it even closer, plus the fact that it has adamantium bones. Essentially keeps over Hercules and Jane restraining force down, even while being stabbed through by 6 claws in his hands.

Stops Batch H-A(Alpha) dead with one hand even though he

was angrily charging at his creators and Amadeus was hurt. Mind you, weapon H-A is the same as the Hulkverine, only all of Amadeus' gifts are perfected, (with an adamantium skeleton) so at base it's as strong as him, only much angrier.

The Totally Awesome Hulk #22 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Conclusion

Counters

What do you mean by "adamantium proof skin"? Adamantium is a metal, harder than any other true but what matters is the force behind the metal far more than the metal itself. In your scans the monster resists Laura's claws which is a great cutting resistance feat however it is useless against the Thor's as they don't use cutting damage.

My point is, show actual quantifiable proof of how powerful this monster and others are instead of throwing out mostly useless terms like "adamantium proof" which ultimately prove next to nothing.

How about this. It's exactly as durable as Amadeus is because it stole his genetic information.

In the strength feats section i showed Thor easily breaking out of secondary adamantium and crushing uru metal, so unless these cyborgs have other feats of durability (like the secondary adamantium ultron Thor defeated, who was able to no-sell an all out assault from the avengers) then lets not get too carried away. In fact, you state Warpath was able to trash these very same cyborgs, which lessens the feat even more in my eyes.

That's fine for your eyes then. I mean, it's not as if it's a different form of adamantium. Adamantium is adamantium, there is no proof that there is a difference between the two,and it's up to you to disprove that it isn't as tough as the adamantium bonds Thor broke, which were featless. I mean, considering Warpath tore through them with vibranium knives and strength that could stand up to Juggernaut, and did it with nowhere near the damage Cho did, my claims are still substantiated.

Now as for Chulk's feats of harming secondary adamantium (which i will critique later on), Thor has arguably better feats. As seen above Thor was effortlessly capable of snapping secondary adamantium cords with ease to free himself.

Snapping at most 5 thin ropes made of secondary adamantium is comparable to just as easily shattering much bigger, human sized robots made of it how? Hell, mjolnir has failed to take it out and only his most powerful lightning blast can take one out as easily as Cho did. Thor has to go all-out to break the same type of robots Chulk casually shatters.

The above showings against characters comparable to Chulk combined with the feats i have already shown in this introduction shows that Chulk is, quite frankly, out of his league. What is to stop Thor from simply taking Chulk out of the fight immediately and turning this into a 2 on 1 battle against WWH?

I'll prove you wrong in a bit, but notice that there is an entire planet to play with? What is to stop Cho from taking the fight a mile or two away? It's still enough to help if necessary, but these fights will be very self contained, and you're underestimating the Hulks if you think Thor has even a second to do anything before WWH beats the crap out of him.

well, good thing Jane has done it as well, and Brony already showed Thor breaking secondary adamantium with ease as well.

Noo... Jane struggled for over a page while yelling to slightly bend secondary adamantium enough to let Mjolnir out (and this was with Mjolnir's help, as she only got to the plating, while Amadeus casually crumples and shatters it. No real comparison there.

Agreed, although thats, not her best strength feat

Granted you can say Mjolnir helped a little, but assuming it did even did 50% of the work which is quite reaching if you ask me, it's still a lot better than lifting a cruise ship and taking it to shore. Jane carried that island all the way to the sun and the island was dropping out of the sky as well.

I'll give you this, Cho has no standalone feats that compare, however, he's already been demonstrated as superior, he casually caught a blow from her hammer while in a position where she had more leverage, and embarrassed opponents that Jane and those as strong or stronger than her couldn't.

Application of strength

Chulk

The Thunder

His thunderclaps send people and objects, and several ton helicopters and a bunch of sand flying, not to mention stopping an entire mine from collapsing momentarily. It isn't a stretch to assume that they can disorient your team from doing anything.

1.Champions #3

2.Generations: Banner Hulk & Totally Awesome Hulk #1

3.Champions #1

To go even more into thunderclaps, his thunderclaps can take many paintball pellets out the air, so they are definitely useful for stunning your team and stopping bullrushes.

No Caption Provided

Environmental

Being on a random planet, there would be a lot of debris lying around, and if you're strong enough to use a piece of metal to kill a humongous metal dragon that can swim in lava, then you can at least stun this team, throwing things at Jane or Odinson.

The Totally Awesome Hulk #13

Rock Shields

Cho can also throw up rock shields to stop them from going anywhere, as well as just slam a multi-ton boulder in their faces. As seen in the tree scan and the phone booth scan, he can use his environment to stun them as well.

No Caption Provided

The Totally Awesome Hulk #1 - Cho Time: Part One

Tap That

Tremor taps, shaking and destroying the surrounding area and throwing soldiers and their vehicles around. Creates the effects of basically a 10.0 earthquake in a couple block area, throwing dozens of people and aliens into the air, while weakened.

1-2.Generations: Banner Hulk & Totally Awesome Hulk #1

3.The Totally Awesome Hulk #18 - Big Apple Showdown: Conclusion

Striking

Chulk

Generations and Batch H

Classic Hulk is ridiculously durable. Durable enough to tank force that would tear a planet out of orbit. Durable enough to tank hits from Thor and several others, tanks planetary blasts from Grandmaster without going down.

This is EXTREMELY important to note. From their first real fight in Journey into Mystery 112 to The Incredible Hulk Annual, Classic Hulk has always been a serious problem for Thor, often times gaining the upper hand and pummeling him in a physical battle, often times stalemating and overpowering a bloodlusted thor. This idea that either thor can easily put down a classic hulk level opponent goes against dozens of years of consistency and even the feats that they have. I frankly don't see Thor taking Amadeus down without a lengthy battle, and time is not something he has on his hands. Jane Thor is going to get steamrolled by Amadeus.

Chulk stalemated him to the point of exhaustion on both sides, to the point where classic hulk, a foe known for relentlessly coming after foes agreed to give up and stop fighting, levelling the surrounding landscape. Considering An angry classic hulk can rise up and overwhelm Thor like he did in Incredible hulk 255 and incredible hulk annual, and hulk certainly wasn't having a day at the beach against Cho, i'm quite confident that Thor is gonna have major problems with Amadeus, let alone Banner.

Stuns a "Hulkverine" with the nigh-perfected DNA of him, making it already near his level, plus the fact that it's incredibly angry, raising it even closer, plus the fact that it has adamantium bones. This would be a being quite a bit more durable than beings like Classic Hulk, due to it already being near his (and their) level, and the tremendous amp of adamantium bones (think Wolverine) it's amazing that he can even move it with his strikes, let alone hurt it.

1-5. Generations: Banner Hulk & Totally Awesome Hulk #1

6. The Totally Awesome Hulk #22 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Conclusion

Xemnu

Ah Xemnu. Hits from people on Shulk's level and quite a bit higher, he no-sells. He is only momentarily stunned by a speedblitz from Classic Hulk. It takes Red hulk (Who caused serious trouble to Thor), and Colossonaut to take him down.

No being that durable can easily be taken down by Amadeus, right? Wrong.

The Totally Awesome Hulk #1.MU - Flawless Victory; Mind Over Monsters; Math Is Magic

In fact, Amadeus one-shots him, knocking him thousands of feet up, where he reaches instantly. He oneshots him so bad that he was actually capable of killing him, but held back.

Breaking Barriers

I mean, the classic hulk showings should be enough to prove he'll steamroll Jane without even letting loose Dark Chulk, but why not. I already proved that his best blows are above classic hulk with the Xemnu instance, but let me

Mini-RT for the bunker

Those on the level of Gray Hulk, Ares, Grey Shulk, who stalemated Jane, and even Classic Hulk can't dent it, Classic Hulk has to push himself to the limit to break it after hours of pounding, Red and a grieving Professor Hulk can only punch holes in it, and it's heavily implied that Skaar and Rick Jones' Hulk wouldn't be able to get out.

Right.

When an Amadeus that's wants to test out the old Hulk and his strength (which actually, this isn't the upper limit of) runs up against such a barrier. He breaks it. But he doesn't break it in an hour, a day, a night, or even a week. He breaks it in, oh, about 6 PUNCHES.

The Totally Awesome Hulk #8

I mean, nothing against classic Hulk here, but it's clear that Cho is quite a bit above classic hulk in striking. And considering Thor's fight history with him, that's bad news for him if he decides he wants beef like you said (which he'll have no time for as WWH will be busy showing him Ragnarok).

Counters

Before we go into this, it's clear that you have this ridiculous idea that some of Hulk's foes (Bi-beast, Ares, Abomination), are on the level of Classic Hulk or even Chulk. That's just false. I mean, TDB has already disproved your ideas on Abomination, Ares as I pointed out pounded all night on a barrier chulk broke in 6 hits, Bi beast was an occasional foe for Hulk, and while thor did take him down, it was after quite an extended fight. Regardless, Cho is on or above the level of classic Hulk, who Thor has no such luck against. I mean check these fights (out of multiple).

Credit to @supremegeneration for the albums:

Hulk vs Thor: Journey into Mystery #112

Hulk v Thor: Thor #385

Hulk v Thor: Savage Hulk #1

Where Thor may occasionally get the upper hand, Hulk consistently is on his level. Similarly to Hercules. Cho has shown to be on the level of Hulk and above Hercules.

have a big problem with this. Cho Hulk did NOT injure ghost rider, he didn't even hurt him.

Here are the actual scans un-cropped and with full context, lets see if Chulk "injures" Ghost Rider.

• Chulk cant move GR even 1 inch with his first punch.
  • Second punch knocks GR away, but he teleports back and is unharmed.
  • Chulk loki-smashes GR and all it does is make him stronger. GR even says he is gonna dismember Chulk but he doesnt because chulk has a pure soul.
  1. Uhh, you know what holding back means, right?
  2. Yeah he knocked him for quite the loop there, considering that you don't see what happens in between his punch and the next scan, I'm confident in the belief that he hurt him or threw him for a loop in some way. Characters don't just send other characters flying when the other character had panels to prepare, and considering that blows and blasts from Starbrand didn't send him nearly as far, I'm quite confident that my point still stands. And what's your point with the cropping? At the end of the day, the scan still shows exactly what I said it did, despite you trying to twist it, and I put citations regardless. Trust me, me "misinterpreting scans" is a quite hypocritical path for you to take.
  3. Uhhhh, sooo, when someone starts barfing and screaming after you smash them, they're totally fine? And I'm the one twisting scans? I mean, while he does get stronger, it happens after he starts barfing and yelling. There's no way that that's just him being fine and tanking it.
  4. Wow, a supernatural being that can kill the Starbrand and has unknown physical power stating (and it's actually the egotistical, evil side saying it), that he can tear apart Chulk is a bad thing. Oh no. I'm terrified.

Pardon me my good man, but nowhere do i see Chulk injuring or even hurting Ghost Rider. If what you claim is true (which it isnt) then i guess Thor severely injured Zarathos here, right?

Funny thing is, when Thor hit Zarathos, i don't see him being sent as far as GR was or barfing. Huh.

I actually addressed this in my durability section. Cho did not incap Thor, no way no how. To state such is to ignore all the context surrounding the fight.

Oh, you're kidding me. So is Odinson just laying there taking a nap? He literally lies there while a Chulk that's just been beaten so hard he was on his knees walks over there and asks him if he didn't hit him too hard. How the hell are you getting that Thor's fine here? Is the master plan just to lie there until Cho walks over and picks him up (he literally grunts "Nnngh", oh how the mighty have fallen), and then do something? Great plan there bud. This is ridiculous, Thor literally had to be stitched up and bandaged by the next issue, he's not just lying there to get a tan. I mean, when he actually tanks a blow from chulk earlier on in the fight, he's up within a panel, with Jarnjborn, and the only injury he had was a bloody nose. Here, he actually get's hit so hard he let's go of Jarnjborn, which lies in the dirt a few feet away while amadeus casually strolls over. Don't accuse me of misusing context and then try to use Thor lying there for a page as some proof he tanked anything. I mean, they weren't even at full power, so your moon comment is irrelevant until Cho steamrolls through him in WWH2. Also, the word there is "trying" to hold back.

Here readers, see for yourself:

1-2. Incredible Hulk #712 - Return To Planet Hulk Part IV

3-4.Incredible Hulk #713 - Return To Planet Hulk Part V

Look, Brony, I respect you as a debater, and you clearly know your stuff very well (as everyone here does), and this is something I'm honestly trying to work on (being less biased), but there are better ways to criticize.

And as far as your Loki point, let's not pretend Loki can take blows from high tiers and thor is special. Red She-hulk smashed him similarly to how MCU hulk did, Jane literally knocked his head off, void obliterated him, etc ect etc. Thor's not a special snowflake for hurting him and don't try to make the comparison with hulk, as I'd hope you realize Thor's not special in being a hero that holds back. In fact, the rare times hulk lets himself loose, he tends to break planets.

Having Mjolnor in your hand won't increase the amount of power by her fists, one could argue she used her control over Mjolnir to help herself back up and simply caught the punch. The feat is still an impressive showing of durability, willpower, and healing factor.

You're missing the point. She's catching a punch by the Destroyer who's using Mjolnir, unless she's literally miles above Thor and Hulk, this is not valid.

why not? She can assist Thor while he's fighting Green Skar constantly sending her hammer into him serving as an annoyance for Green Scar

Key word there is "annoyance". Tell me, while Mjolnir is wasting it's time travelling a mile or two to hit Green Scar like a bug hits a windshield, what's stopping Amadeus from hitting her with blows that incapped beasts that she battled for 10 minutes? Nothing. And there's not much she can say about it.

was not expecting something as bold as that but the 2 aren't idiots, in the fight Chulk is gonna be taken down kinda quickly by either, the 2 could perhaps perform something unorthodox like perhaps, Jane using her spare hammer to pin Hulk like this

I was not expecting a strategy as... simple as that, but I'd like to see proof of Jane quickly taking down someone on Classic Hulk and Hercules's level, someone who's been attacked by her before and then proceeded to simply catch her punch. Fat chance, you haven't the feats to substantiate it, and from what you've shown, the opposite is true. And don't tell me that you think Hulk is gonna stand there and let the hammer drop on him. Is this before or after she gets beatdown by Chulk? Or 4 shotted by Green Scar?

On this point, not only is it a nonsensical and downright silly tactic that Amadeus can get out of by simply digging down and knocking the hammer sideways, but it's borderline suicidal. So in this scenario, Jane pins Amadeus, and lets suspend our belief for a moment and pretend that Amadeus is dumb enough to get stuck (which lets face it, he isn't). So Jane comes running over and tries to fight Green Scar in hand to hand, Green Scar sees this, and being intelligent, knows that he can maul her in seconds if she doesn't have Mjolnir.

Best case scenario is Jane gets beaten up and calls Mjolnir, which releases a freshly pissed off and healed Amadeus against a Jane who's just been clubbed by Green Scar. Worst case is that Jane gets flattened in hand to hand, leaving Thor alone to face Green Scar AND a freshly healed and pissed off Amadeus.

Pick your poison.

-TDB

and Thor uses his hammer to bash his head, and Jane uses her lightning to overpower his healing factor.

Alright, nice strategy. Good thing the amount of power she would need to do that, she has never released against a non-cosmic threat, and would annihilate the planet and probably take her out as well.

Damage Soak & Counters

Durability

Batch-H

Tanks a beatdown from the Hulkverine as he's trying to talk it down. As I said, it should already be around his level, not to mention a bare adamantium skeleton that he's being hit with. The shockwave of this beatdown caused a chasm to form at surface level, despite the fact that they were 100 feet down. The crack devastated buildings and stretched from the outskirts of the town to a very large distance.

Tanks 2 hits from the Batch H-Alpha creature that take him to his knees and break his nose. although he was hurt before, these blows are obviously more powerful than the Hulkverine's (mostly because the Hulkverine was like 75-80% finished and Weapon H-A is 100%), but he gets back up within the same page and is helping people. Again, this is getting hit with an adamantium skeleton propelled with strength probably higher than his own (the Weapon H-A had enough strength to move his claws hard enough to behead the Hulkverine). The shockwave of this blow devastates and destroys an entire town, including a large facility 100 feet down.

H-A is strong enough to oneshot Warpath and Lady Deathstrike at once, kick Sabertooth hard enough that he was sent flying for 4 pages. He beat the entire Weapon X team but Domino so hard that all of them, who can heal mortal wounds in seconds, were kept crippled and bleeding for hours, and he was holding back. When not holding back, he was able to obliterate dozens of adamantium cyborgs.

Classic

I've already talked about Classic Hulk's striking. In their fight, Amadeus took multiple punches. Ending up in a stalemate that devastated the surrounding landscape. Later on, he tanked a sucker kick (more powerful than a punch) from him.

Generations: Banner Hulk & Totally Awesome Hulk #1

Monsters Unleashed

The leviathon mother:

Sheinhabitsplanets after taking them over. She was the larger than a building. She was destroying all of Manhattan. People from millions of light years away were terrified of her. She onehotted and spit out Fin Fang Foom, an island level opponent. She oneshotted Nova, a high mid-tier. She oneshotted Vision, another high mid-tier. She oneshotted many of Marvel's oldest monsters, most of whom are at least building level. She oneshotted Rogue (most likely person with such costume and hairstyle), who has the powers of an easily country level person. She had Jane herself on her hands and knees.

As she did the same thing the Destroyer with Mjolnir itself did to Jane, in basically the same way. Yet Amadeus takes an attack that could do all of this, jumps up from the remains of a building,and asks for more (he does temporarily get knocked out after the second attack).

Tl;dr: she KO'ed a bunch of heroes including Nova and Vision with an attack, and put Jane on her knees. Yet Cho is the only one to stand up and ask for more, outperforming Jane and everyone else there.

She hulk level monsters:

I've shown She-hulk injure and draw blood from country levelers and better, send even higher level beings flying, take down continent levelers, and much more. She-hulk's attack potency should at least be island level. Now imagine a dozen of her at once attacking Cho. Only you don't have to imagine, as you can see it. Over a dozen She-hulk level monsters at once, so a dozen island levelers at once for an extended period, and all they give him is a bloody, instantly healed lip. It was essentially having to suffer going through a swarm of bees when you have a good healing factor. If I somehow don't convince the readers that he can keep up, then if you believe he'll get speedblitzed, then this is a counter for you (as well as thunderclaps and a hypermind), as you can see that he has taken as much force, from all directions, for easily a minute, and he was O.K after. I don't care how slow you think Cho is, that's more than more than enough time for Cho to hit them, and his healing factor will bring Jane back to square one, while your lack of one will have them accumulating damage until they eventually fall.

Tl;dr: He tanked with only a bloody lip attacks from a dozen she-hulk level monsters at once. Note Jane's showings against She-hulk.

1-3.Monsters Unleashed! #5

4.The Totally Awesome Hulk #4 - Cho Time: Part Four

Alright, at this point I have made several direct comparisons clearly showing Amadeus' superiority. In strength, he's casually caught a hammer from her after being attacked and in a position of no leverage. He's taken a kick from her with no issue, and has remained standing after an attack that floored her. He has embarrassed monsters in one hit that she has struggled to take down. Even with her peers, he's held down Hercules, he's incapped Unworthy Thor in a single blow and tanked his lightning, he's taken punches from a dozen She-hulk level being (considering one was able to stalemate her, and even there, even if you say that Grey Shulk is stronger than normal, she's noy a dozen times stronger and has none of the feats to substantiate even being twice as strong.) With all but a bloody lip. If that isn't enough, he's demonstrated equality with her superiors when not holding back. i.e. Classic Hulk, who's more of a peer of the real Thor than Jane. And if that isn't enough, he still has his Dark Chulk, which elevates him from a point where he's already above her, to a point where it's just embarrassing. She'd get one or two shotted.

Counters

Fing Fang Doom's durrabillity is not as good as Jane's cmon man and whether or not Mjolnir can hurt him its still gonna send him flying with the kinetic force

He may not be as durable, but oneshotting him means that Cho is entirely capable of putting the hurt on Jane. Sending him flying is irrelevant as he can instantly leap back, considering that he won't be stunned by it, and I doubt it can actually hit him without it being dodged or smacked away.

wait what, with what durrabillity feat

Tanking attacks and sucker attacks from Jane thor and Classic Hulk, taking a punch that floored her and standing up to take a second one, taking attacks that leveled a town as a side effect, no-selling nukes and explosions that dwarf them in power, etc etc etc.

Not expecting an attack does not change your durrabillity also this was the next scan

But it means the difference between bracing and not bracing. In a fight it can mean the difference between having the breath knocked out of you or brushing it off. Fair enough on bringing him to his knees, but then again executioner took this, and she's not nearly durable enough for me to think that this really affects Chulk.

In the above fight Thor was unwell to the point of experiencing cripplingly painful seizures, yet he was still able to take Juggernauts attacks and keep on fighting (Thor was not KOed by juggy, in issue 12 it was confirmed Thor went unconscious from a seizure). This was classic juggernaut with his invincible forcefield, this juggy was more powerful than the Juggernaut who stalemated WWH and was harming him physically, yet even while seriously weakened Thor was still able to tank his attacks.

Hulk has fought Juggs before and KO'ed him once according to the writer, he also stopped him in WWH (also confirmed by writer) whereas Thor needed a godblast to do the same. - TDB

Yes, I love your large amount of proof that Juggernaut is more powerful back than than he was when Hulk fought him. Yup.

Also, while the seizures may have weakened him, I highly doubt Thor was "seriously weakened", while at best he may have had his guard down and had additional pain because of the seizures, you've literally shown him powering through similar and worse injuries.

Anyway, this is what Hulk does to Juggernaut:

No Caption Provided

Next, Savage Hulk:

Then Green Scar:

Who stopped him:

No Caption Provided

I'm unimpressed.

Resistance.

Now that i've proven that Cho can eat her punches and hammer with little to no issue, it's time to move on to her lightning.

He's no-sold nukes, now here's the next logical step. Eating it. Literally.

Here, he was weakened during Sakaar, and he was fighting the Warlord, he proceeded to tank multiple rockets, with only one stunning him when it was a sucker attack to his face:

Then the next logical step was a nuke.

This hurt him in no way, even though he was weakened, but since he could not see a way to stop people from getting killed, he let out his dark side, which literally absorbed all of the nuke mid-explosion, making him possibly stronger. Also note that the Warlord survived this nuke, but Dark Chulk oneshotted him.

Next.

The (Pink) Panther

As I've already shown enough as far as energy durability goes, this one is mostly for fun and it's probably my best durability feat.

We've gone over Cho's strength. Able to wrestle with Hercules, oneshot Xemnu, stalemate Classic Hulk and wrestle the Weapon X creatures. At one point, he fought Black Panther, who had a Hulkbuster. BP's suit is different than other Hulkbusters in that it can take energy and absorb and magnify it. With nothing else left it does this to Amadeus. Now, what I want you to note is that the armor absorbs not only his native strength, but the energy from him struggling, and not only does it absorb it, but it magnifies it and redirects it. Essentially what I'm trying to get across is that Cho's tectonic effort was absorbed by the suit, redirected into his body much stronger, all the while he himself was being drained. And he didn't survive it for one page, but he survived it for at least 4 onscreen pages,all the while he was getting weaker. Of course, this is what I consider to be the absolute limit of his durability, as he was forcefully being turned back human, and if not for his sister being in trouble and him then getting ridiculously angry, he probably would have been forcefully turned back and may have been stuck as Amadeus or even died. With this in mind,

Tl;dr: He survived a continental effort multiplied in his body while he was being weakened, for 4 PAGES.

The Totally Awesome Hulk #10

Jane's lightning, who's best feat you have shown is staggering an unexpecting Gladiator, will be walked through.

Counters:

After Sentry turned fully into the Void Thor stopped fighting him physically altogether, instead spamming lightning for the rest of the issue. These lightnings were also extremely powerful, capable of harming, ragdolling and herding the Void into the position Thor wanted. Along with the above feats from issue 4 there is another feat from issue 3 which is impressive as well:

During Siege Sentry was on the verge of going void and the more damage done to his physical form as the Sentry the more of the void would emerge, this can be seen when Ares uses his adamantine axe to pierce Sentry's side and a void tentacle comes out. In the above scan Thor hits Sentry with a massive lightning bolt bringing out the full void. This is an insanely impressive feat as it shows Thor's lightning did a massive amount of damage to the Sentry.

Thor didn’t hurt Void at all, he was blasting him to no avail. And on that note Void itself isn’t always a physical being so we have no way of knowing how much damage Thor was actually doing. - TDB

Also note that if you're going down that route, Thor did as much damage to Void as Chulk did to GR.

Also lol at Thor "doing a massive amount of damage to Sentry". Void was already coming out, with or without Thor's help. I mean, after Thor hits him with lightning, Void's mouth, and then his full body comes out regardless:

Thor hit Sentry with a lightning amed hammer strike with no effect but knocking him back:

No Caption Provided

Literally other than knocking him out the sky, Thor's lightning (even norn amped) did little to no damage:

Hell, the author himself said that Sentry was unable to be killed by Thor:

No Caption Provided

Try harder.

Layers of Durability

Oh yeah, and here we come to what ultimately makes a Hulk so hard to take down; their incredible (punny) damage soak. Good look getting through this.

Healing Factor

Tis Just A Scratch

Went from this...

To this

No Caption Provided

The Totally Awesome Hulk #11

In the space of a page.

When Old Man Logan takes out his Achilles' Heel and his hand, is fine by the next page and blatantly mentions that his healing factor is why, and also heals the damage done to him throughout the fight.

Old Man Logan (Vol 2.) #2

Is stabbed by 6 spears through various parts of the chest and 1 in the back, then is drained of most of his strength and then exhausts himself overpowering and vaporizing the spears, and is bloodied and beaten (mind you, these spears were able to easily rip through building level++ foes) and weakened him, and used enough energy to teleport landmasses dozens of millions of lightyears, which is why they pierced skin.

Within two pages he is capable of slurred speech.

By the end of the third page, he is capable of not only proper speech, but action (very beginning/basically all of the 4th page) that causes a large earthquake.

And by the fifth page, he is fine and mid-page,all the blood is gone.

The Totally Awesome Hulk #18 - Big Apple Showdown: Conclusion

Reference on power of the spears

Ever been stabbed?

Cho has. in fact he has been sliced across the chest, then had two and a half feet of solid adamantium propelled by someone with all of his strength, making it stronger than Jane, plunged into his heart. Of course that doesn't stop him, he has a healing factor. A really, really good one, at that.

*Quoted from my respect thread for accuracy

(okay, here we have the creature realizing that the bone claws cant hurt him, so it upgrades , note the the point of wolverine being unable to cut him still stands, as she specifically mentions she isnt strong enough, and unless you're going to tell me that x-23 is stronger than the hulk, the creature definitely is.)

the creature uses laura as a knife to cut hulk to the point where he is screaming in pain, wolverines hand is covered in his blood, and she is, dont take this the wrong way, inside of him up to her knuckles.

yet within moments hulk is not only able to speak, but able to eject her from him and actually joke with her, and then says that he will race her to see who can heal faster, confirming that he can actually heal as fast faster, or around as fast of her, and she has been able to regenerate from having all her skin blown off.

Oh, and aside from healing from a headshot and instantly healing from having her legs messed up, Wolverine has also said that her healing factor is better. WOLVERINE.

Yeah, that's how good Chulk's HF is.

Ghost Rider #2 - Four On the Floor Part Two

And besides, the damage put onto him won't be that serious either.

Pain Tolerance

Chulk

Y R U stabbin Me?

When Old Man Logan stabs him through the hand, his response isn't even to cry out in pain, it's "stop stabbing me!"[8].

When Logan rips through his Achilles' tendon and cuts through his hand, his literal response is "ow" and he ignores it and blitzes Logan[7].

Old Man Logan (Vol 2.) #2

Gets sliced by twenty cyborgs with adamantium claws, Warpath's strength driving them, flight capabilities,plus the speed ofLady Deathstrike, Sabertooth, and Old Man Logan, for 3 pages straight, [4,5,6], and even during those 3 pages, can still discuss with Sabertooth (who's shooting him in the eye with bullets that can break vibranium glass, which actually makes him angrier[2])

Weapon X #4 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Prelude

Completely ignores the adamantium super-cyborg embedding its hand in his stomach, for favor or reprimanding Lady D[3].

The Totally Awesome Hulk #21 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Part 4

It takes being sliced in ways that would kill a dude many times over to put him down, and even then, he heals.[1+9]

MOAR NRG!

Black Panther redirecting and magnifying his own strength against him, while draining him and putting him in an immense amount of pain doesn't put him down, even though it's done for 4 pages until he breaks free. Hell, towards the end there, he even looked like he was on the verge of transforming back, but still fought. Panther was telling him to give up and that resistance was futile, but he still fought and overcame it.

Aliens sticking their spears in his chest and back and draining him of his power isn't enough to take him down and he fights through it, even at one point gammabursting, for 5 pages.

He came out looking like this:

No Caption Provided

Enough With The Stabby Stabby!

Gets sliced by twenty cyborgs with adamantium claws, Warpath's strength driving them, flight capabilities,plus the speed ofLady Deathstrike, Sabertooth, and Old Man Logan, for 3 pages straight, and, even during those 3 pages+, can still discuss with Sabertooth and Domino, and immediately afterwards is in a fighting state and is fine. When he's sucker shanked by 6 Wolverine claws in the back going through it, he only falls to his knees, and is up again by the next page.

1-3.Weapon X #4 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Prelude

4.The Totally Awesome Hulk #22 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Conclusion

Dark Chulk & Counters

Strength

Effortlessly breaks through a titanium level substance, and throws Lady Hellbender into the ground at a high speed.Easily rips apart Wakanadan Hulkbuster, which probably has vibranium interlaced throughout it.Rips off the other Wakanadan Hulkbuster arm and sets off a gamma-EMP. Although partly offscreen, easily takes down 2 adamantium cyborgs, even after he had been sneak attacked. shakes off a dozen She Hulk level beings effortlessly.

1.The Totally Awesome Hulk #2 - Cho Time: Part Two

2-3. The Totally Awesome Hulk #11

4.Weapon X #4 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Prelude

5. The Totally Awesome Hulk #4 - Cho Time: Part Four

Striking

Shreds Wakanadan Hulkbuster. Effortlessly oneshots and holds back several incredibly enraged adamantium cyborgs with some of his power. [TWICE!]. Shakes an island, and threatens to sink a large Hawaiian island, throws a punch so hard his fist lights on fire, and oneshots a She-hulk level monster. After he gets in touch with his inner monster and stops holding back, his eyes start leaking gamma and he unleashes on the Hulkverine one of the most beautiful glancing blows I've seen in comics,then he get's shanked with 6 several foot long steak knives, completely ignores them, and uppercuts the Hulkverine straight up 100 feet,at the end of the day, once he stops holding back, he beats the Hulkverine the hell down. mind you, this thing already as almost as durable as him, ridiculously angry, and has adamantium bones. If not for the fact that he was distracted and this thing has most of both the Hulk's and Wolverines healing factor, Amadeus put him down. The beatdown caused tremors that was shaking the facility 100 feet down.

1.The Totally Awesome Hulk #10

2-3.Weapon X #6 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Part 5

4.The Totally Awesome Hulk #4 - Cho Time: Part Four

5-8.The Totally Awesome Hulk #22 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Conclusion

But from what you've shown, you're in doubt that Amadeus, even with Dark Chulk, could take him down. You think Jane will blow through him. Here's a question for you. How, exactly, is Jane gonna tank blows that could destroy the moon? Because, Cho is very well capable of unleashing that level of blow if he lets Dark Chulk loose. Don't believe me? Observe:

No Caption Provided

The Totally Awesome Hulk #23

Yeah, she's not taking more than one or two shots without being taken down.

Durability/Resistance

Easily resists and overpowers his own redirected strength in seconds that had been putting him down for 4 pages and was getting stronger. Survives and stays standing after being attacked and drained by 6 different spears of the type that can teleport large landmasses 18 or 67 million lightyears, and one drew blood from him before. It is also mentioned that he got knocked out with half of this previously, but he's still standing. With even more power (quite a bit more) he survives and is slowly put on his hands and knees by five of these spears until he gets angry. Remember all that I said above and now with quite a bit more power, and these spears are stuck inside of him, and since they haven't stopped draining him, he's even weaker than previously. Then he gets angry, stands up, and gammabursts, vaporizing the spears and blowing out the armor. Note that in the first scan, the action of him moving his hands down oneshots a building level alien.

Remember Black panther? Yeah, once he let out Dark Chulk, he became... less of a problem.

Pain Tolerance

Kinda self explanatory, isn't it?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Travel Speed

Jumps 100 miles per jump, which is Mach 469. Jeez. Definitely more than enough to get to Jane instantly.

No Caption Provided

The 5-6x boost may be an arbitrary number, but when Cho resigns driving the car of his psyche to Dark Chulk, he gets much more powerful, more than powerful enough to take down Jane.

Counters

Hol UP!!! I'm gonna need a scan or some evidence to prove that claim

Uh huh. Anyways, with the scans posted here, it may not be an exact number, but it clearly makes him much more powerful.

we have no clue if he could even kill Odinson, it was all hyperbole. Becoming more ruthless is fine but until I see this 5-6x stat increase this is not gonna save him from Jane.

What do you mean it was all hyperbole? Odinson himself said that Dark Chulk could kill him, that Dark Chulk needed to kill him, hell when Dark Chulk hit him he said that that was good, and that was going to kill him eventually. Save him from Jane? From what I've shown, he doesn't even need it.

so it's just a non holding back Hulk?

Uhhh, no... I think the explanation of 4 scans I posted explain it well enough. And why would he hold back against rock? He clearly was only chipping it with his best blows, and then when Dark Chulk came out, he annihilated them. It's an entirely different mindset and repressed emotions, not just him "not holding back".

Chulk stated he was rope a doping him making him expend all his energy and let the opponent let them think they're winning so when you hit them back they aren't braced. Also, Chulk just put Odinson on his butt for a few seconds. Jane can easily parry a hit like this on her hammer.

That's misinterpreting the term, and the context. First, here's the definition:

No Caption Provided

Which is what Cho did. And considering how Thor had enough energy and time to apologize, and still get ready to swing at Cho, and even time for Chulk himself to apologize, I doubt that he was unprepared. Lol, if "putting him on his butt" for you means laying there for a page and then having to be helped up, then that's gonna be a problem.

And oh, she's going to start deflecting blunt force attacks, something that she's done exactly once before in a combat scenario, and then still proceeded to get beaten up. Hell, Dark Chulk hits hard enough that her blocking it would probably break her arm.

Speed & Counters

Travel

Leaps and Bounds

He's croosed a city instantly,(twice) and crossed one in 2 seconds. He's Within a few minutes finishes his high jump, and goes hundreds of miles away to civilization, and gets water, and jumps back, and is greeted by a Cyclops blast to the face, Jumps 200 miles in minutes, is able to instantaneously jump to catch up with a metal dragon flying at high speeds, who is flying at least several miles up, also turns around and catches Jeremy Lin before he could fall, and jumps 8.5 miles in like 2 seconds. Jumps as fast as a Classic Hulk that was chasing him, from Death Valley to El Matador State Beach, a distance of 286.6 miles.

His miles per minute showings are around Mach speed, him jumping across cities near instantly should be around Mach 20-40, him instantly catching up to that metal dragon, which even if it was only one mile above ground is still Mach 4.7, and him jumping the 8.5 miles in 2 seconds is Mach 20.For the Death Valley to El Matador State Beach thing with Classic Hulk if he jumps it in 3 seconds, Mach 95, 1 minute, Mach 22, 20 seconds sounds like a good estimate and seems accurate, and that's Mach 66, and seeing as to how Classic Hulk can already jump at dozens of mach, even more accurate.

City Crossing

1.The Totally Awesome Hulk #1 - Cho Time: Part One

2-3. The Totally Awesome Hulk #1.MU - Flawless Victory; Mind Over Monsters; Math Is Magic

4. The Totally Awesome Hulk #15 - Big Apple Showdown: Part 1

Miles-Per-Minute

1.Champions #2

2-3.The Totally Awesome Hulk #5 - The Hulk In the Mirror Part 1

Playing Catch-up

1-2.The Totally Awesome Hulk #14

3-4.The Totally Awesome Hulk #21 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Part 4

5-6.Generations: Banner Hulk & Totally Awesome Hulk #1

Cho should definitely be faster than your team.

Mach 115+

We got here, Cho jumping into low orbit, which should be about 200 miles from where he jumped. Assuming that each panel of them looking up was 2 seconds, they looked up for about 8 seconds, and by then he was probably out their sight and in orbit. By calculating it that's 200 miles in 8 seconds, or Mach 117.299.

We also got travels a distance of 188 miles in about... 3.5 seconds, although that is by road, as the crow flies, or as the Hulk jumps, that is about 115 miles, so 115 miles in.. 3.5 seconds, so Mach 154.27181...

Jumps from Alabama to the Mojave Desert (1895.6 miles) in the time it takes the 4th smartest man in the world to snap to his senses, and ask what's happening. That's right. He traveled almost two thousand miles in the time it would take most to put on a shirt. Assuming it took 30 seconds for the man whose mind operates faster than a supercomputer to analyze that he wasn't the Hulk anymore, realize that someone else who was a close friend was the Hulk, and ask why (tremendous lowball), Chulk would be travelling at Mach 296, faster than lightning. giving him 25 seconds to do it, Mach 355, 20 seconds Mach 444, 15, Mach 593 almost 2x lightning speed and still a lowball, 10 seconds, Mach 889, 5 seconds would actually be a reasonable time, and we would come out with Mach 1778.81778. which would be the realistic number, but let's tremendously lowball it and place it at 30 seconds.

He's still jumping at Mach 296.

Over the speed of lightning.

1.Champions #2

2.The Totally Awesome Hulk #10

3.The Totally Awesome Hulk #7

We've got three different showings of Cho casually jumping Mach 115+ (one shows him jumping faster than lightning speed). This, coupled with his miles per minute showings that are around Mach speed, and him jumping across cities near instantly, which should be around Mach 20-40, we also have him instantly catching up to that metal dragon, which if it was only one mile above ground is still Mach 4.7.

Outraces heat-seeking missiles while weakened.

Counters

She Hulk ain't exactly fast..

But He-hulk is. And you can see what happened there.

Combat/Reaction

Oooooh boy.

Purple Hypersonic Copycats

So Amadeus is busy fighting the purple monster, and during this blur speed fight, he's talking with someone who is in the back of them, and the monster is pressing him down. Suddenly the monster realizes the person is there and whips his tail. Amadeus suddenly appears out of nowhere, blocking it with one arm without even stopping his sentence. Since whips are hypersonic, and this one is fueled by Chulk's strength, not to mention that it has been able to tag the very fast X-23, who has moved and reacted in fractions of a second as a child, moved at highly FTE speeds, and bullet dodged, and blast dodged.

When in a fight with the purple monster character, it uses its multiple powers and suddenly grows claws. It then tries to attack Cho and Cho easily dodges it. Why is this a good speed feat? Well, that specific version of the monster had copied the powers to a slightly lesser degree of X-23, Silk, and Amadeus. That means it had most of the speed of X-23, Silk, and Amadeus. and Amadeus easily danced around it. To put that into perspective, along with some of her other showings, she has moved at blur speeds, incredibly FTE, and has blocked a bullet on the incrdibly thin surface of her clawsafter it was fired. Silk is faster. She has moved blatantly faster than lightning,moved blur speeds and impossibly fast, and slapped Spider-Man so fast, that there was nothing he could do to dodge it.

Tl;dr: blocked and outsped a creature that had the speed of a lightning-timer with Spider-sense.

Ghost Rider #1 - Four On the Floor Part One; Pyston Nitro Strikes

Projectile Merking

Paintball pellets travel at 280 feet per second. To put that into perspective, that's 1/4 the speed of sound. The distance between Tyke and Chulk was about 7 feet. By a simple calculations it would take a paintball pellet 0.025 seconds, or 25 milliseconds/25 thousandths of a second to cover that distance. Cho saw it after the pellet had crossed 1/3 of the space. He then commented on it in indignation, and then thunderclaps, stopping it, all the time while talking, and the pellet had barely traveled 2/3 of the space. In essence it took him 10.68 thousandths of a second, or 10.68 milliseconds to see the event, analyze it, remark casually on it, and then raise his hands to act on it. Tl;dr: Millisecond reaction time.

Lasers. Some are really slow, moving at speeds of only a couple Mach. Some are really fast, moving at light speeds. These ones aren't one of the slow ones, given that these same type of blasts can tag Silk, who we already covered her speed, and she also has precog, and it's better than Spidey's (She's also much faster).For reference on resistance and durability, these same blasts can go through a human, killing him. but Cho is faster. Much faster. In fact, fast enough to block multiple of them, after they were fired. Yup, that's right.

Tl;dr: He blocked multiple faster than Silk lasers, after they were fired.

1.Champions #6

2.The Totally Awesome Hulk #17 - Big Apple Showdown: Part 3

Outraces and psyches heat-seeking missiles while weakened.

Spooder Min

Miles Morales has pre-cog and has casually outpaced bullets and faster, hell he's reacted in microseconds.

Then Amadeus comes along.

No Caption Provided

The Totally Awesome Hulk #4 - Cho Time: Part Four

I beleive that this is enough to prove what I think: while Amadeus isn't gonna start throwing thousands of punches in a second, he's more than fast enough to tag and keep up with Jane.

Note that this is the same comic where Miles' Spider-Sense was able to react to things seconds before they arrived.

Anyways, why is this really a problem? He's clearly fast to swat Mjolnir as shown above, and other than that they can hit each other and will have no problem doing so. Jane hasn't used her speed in a combat scenario to overwhelm her opponents.

Counters

that is a pitiful lowball, Jane via feats is a lot faster than what you've shown for Chulk and can easily get Chulk off her via Mjolnir

... How does performing an operation at "lightning speeds" help her in any way in a combat scenario... Other than prove she can keep up if Cho starts hitting her at flash-level speeds, which he isn't gonna do... they're all reactionary fighters at best, and considering nobody's gonna start blitzing each other, the speed argument is not as useful. Regardless, he's shown to be plenty fast enough to swat Mjolnir it comes towards him or dodge it, as you haven't shown any feats of it being particularly fast after she's thrown. Anyways, after he psyches Jane after she throws the hammer, like he did with Thor, he's gonna be jumping on her with speed that travels miles in seconds and pounding her with superior strength before Mjolnir can come back to her. This is gonna be wearing her down pretty quickly, while he can tank her lightning and is quite a bit above her in a non-hammer battle (and a hammer-battle as well). Anyways, while she gets weaker, Chulk gets stronger, and she'll fall relatively soon. She may be able to react to him as he's coming, but the difference between them in reactions is miniscule, and he's not gonna be affected by that. If she miraculously does something that leaves Cho in serious danger, which is hard to believe considering his healing factor and such, Dark Chulk takes over, and she's not standing up to more than one or two moon-level blows.

That's just useless in combat. Wow, Mjolnir can move fast when it's coming to her hand. We know that. This has been proven by countless of Thor comics across the years, it's nothing new. Why don't you provide an impressive speed feat of her actually throwing it at anyone.

that's called perceiving my friend, if she/he could react to it I'm sure he would've especially since his whole purpose for being there was to buy time

Loki knows exactly what Mjolnir is and what it can do, why would it do anything that won't stop Mjolnir regardless. Anyway, it was clearly shown perceiving and turning to dodge it, which is reaction.

I might as well mention some more proof that my battle plan will work.

In the mighty thor #2, Jane fought a group of thunder guards. not only did they beat the crap outta her, with Mjolnir only staggering them:

(note that these are the same thunder guards Sentry tore through in higher numbers)

but it's more important to note that cul, someone with no real speed feats to his name, let alone being faster than amadeus, swats mjolnir away, and it literally comes back two pages later (Which is what happened when War Thor did the same). Cul under Aaron has no notable strength feats to his name that enable him to hit it harder than cho can. So, similarly to this, Jane'll throw it, cho will swat it, and beat her down, and this time heimdall won't be there to save her.

Conclusion

• Every striking/durability feat for Cho doubles as a durability/striking feat for himself because he has hurt and taken punches from someone with his own durability and striking and used his strength to injure someone with his own durability.
  • Amadeus is more than smart enough to work the battle in the favor of team Hulk, and the moment Mjolnir leaves Jane's hand Cho can easily use this intelligence to dodge it or swat it away, and he's fully capable of keeping Jane far enough away from the main event for her assistance to be impossible, they has a whole planet to play with, and once Mjolnir is well enough away, Chulk's gonna leap on her and beat the crap outta here.
  • Cho is a decent amount stronger than Jane, and he can stun her and apply his strength with things like thunderclaps to disorient her for the takedown and knock away the hammer.
  • Cho hits extremely hard, and while Jane has impressive damage soak, it's not enough to tank a beatdown of the level that took down the Ani-men. Chulk is smart enough to exploit holes in her defences, catch, swat, and make Mjolnir less relevant, and he eventually will come out superior.
  • Jane has to go to through 4 levels of defense before taking Chulk down, with each one being extremely difficult to pierce through, and the last one is almost downright impossible, as he goes from being someone on her level to someone above it.
  • Cho can move (travel) fast enough to escape Mjolnir, immediately exploit holes in her defense if she throws it, and ultimately make her regret it if the hammer leaves her hand.
  • Cho is fast enough to keep up with Jane, can block her attacks, and can swat or dodge Mjolnir.
  • While calm, he's already shown to be a peer if not superior to Jane, while letting out every emotion and becoming ruthless, he's not only several times superior to his power level while calm, he's superior to Jane, more than enough to take her down quickly and efficiently, and go and help WWH smash Thor, which he doesn't really need help doing.
  • If Thor decides he wants some beef, while Cho is not quite on his level, he's more than enough to give Thor a hard time until Green Scar comes in and beats the shit outta him.

@asgardianbrony@thedailybagel@_kingoflatveria

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Battle123axe
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 thedailybagel  Moderator
higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#139 higherpower  Moderator

Have I asked to be tagged? If not please add me.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have I asked to be tagged? If not please add me.

after every post?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#141  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@battle123axe: Well, it makes no difference to me. So you don't have to put yourself through that trouble.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@battle123axe: that was a great post. You have improved heavily since the opener