#1 Edited by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH and Chulk (TheDailyBagel and Battle123Axe)

No Caption Provided

VS

Thor and Jane Thor (AsgardianBrony and _KingofLatveria

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Everyone is fighting to the best of their abilities
  • Everyone is serious and determined to take each other down
  • Everyone is in character
  • Everyone is Morals on
  • 616 versions for Marvel characters
  • Hulk is in his Green Scar form (Feats from all weaker incarnations apply)
  • Hulk Cannot go WB
  • Cho can unleash his Dark Hulk
  • Thors have their hammers
  • Perfect Teamwork for both teams
  • No BFR
  • Fight takes place on an unpopulated and indestructible planet, rotating around a yellow sun
  • Win by KO, Incap or Death.
  • Voters must give their own in-depth reasons for voting (no alts or one word answers)

No Caption Provided

Let the Battle Begin!!!

@thedailybagel@_kingoflatveria@asgardianbrony

#7 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#8 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

I can go first if nobody else wants 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#9 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, even tho i wanted to pitch and rep Zod, this looks interesting. Do tag.

#10 Posted by EdyMasterX (7 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#11 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

I can go first if nobody else wants 2

Id be fine with that.

#12 Edited by Vertigo- (17498 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems relevant to my interests, seeing as I'm reading through Thor and Banner's material atm. Tag me after every post, undecided if I'll vote yet. Also:

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
#13 Edited by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag after every post

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#14 Posted by SupremeGeneration (10620 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea tag at each post but I'm not voting due to knowing who would win.

#15 Posted by DrPepperMan (6145 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag after every post.

#16 Posted by Kevd4wg (11793 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Tag after every post pls

#17 Posted by APEX_pretador (18943 posts) - - Show Bio

Not again

#18 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#19 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by destinyman75 (13334 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in T4V

#21 Posted by Lvenger (36181 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet this CAV will take months, probably half a year to finish, as most 2v2 CAVs do but I can't wait to vote on this when it ends. T4V.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
#22 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (4370 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#23 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-deathstroke-kingoflatveria-and-pride-king-hell-1920190/?page=1

We're about to finish this in under 2 months. I just need to put up my post. Just depends on the users involved

#25 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel@_kingoflatveria@battle123axe Awesome! This is how i think the posting order should go.

1. Battle123axe
  2. Kingoflatveria
  3. Thedailybagle
  4. AsgardianBrony

All in favor?

how about this one:

1. Kingoflatveria
  2. Battle123axe
  3. AsgardianBrony
  4. Thedailybagel

i'll personally be pretty busy and won't be able to open for a while, and KoL seems like he's ready to go

#26 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe: I have my post practically ready, I can go today.

#27 Edited by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

Tags list:

1. All-Father
  2. EdyMasterX
  3. Supergoku17
  4. Destinyman75
  5. Lvenger
  6. TheincredibleSuperHulk8642
  7. TheWatcherKing
  8. blackspidey2099
  9. blackpantherisb
  10. Illuminated
  11. HigherPower
  12. Chad_Duby
  13. Pipxeroth

Tag with every post:

1. Vertigo-
  2. Causeimbatman
  3. SupremeGeneration
  4. DrPepperMan
  5. Kevd4wg
  6. Apex_Pretador
  7. Cergic
  8. Holyy
  9. Thor_Parker82
  10. Revan-
  11. 20damon
#28 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Thedailybagel (12564 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by APEX_pretador (18943 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#37 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (9346 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh this is interesting.

#38 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Origin

While Thor was away fighting Gorr the God Butcher, Jane was diagnosed with breast cancer. She later accepted Thor's invitation to represent Midgard (Earth) in the Congress of Worlds on Asgard while she underwent therapy, but refused magical treatments. During a battle against Nick Fury, Thor lost the ability to wield his hammer Mjolnir. The hammer remained on the Moon, where Thor stayed for some time, as he was unwilling to accept his loss, and attempted numerous times to lift the hammer to no avail. Soon after Thor and the rest of the Asgardians had left the Moon, Jane Foster came and picked up Mjolnir, gaining Thor's powers and having her physique transformed and improved

--http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Jane_Foster_(Earth-616)

Strenght and Striking

Strikes War Thor to draw blood and let out an "oof", this is the same guy who was fighting through an entire beatdown from Aaronforce Mangog.

No Caption Provided

--Mighty Thor issue 23

Slows the fall of a spacecraft falling from space with one hand.

No Caption Provided

-Mighty Thor first issue

Throws an asteroid hard enough it shatters into tiny pieces

No Caption Provided

-Mighty Thor issue 5

Stalemates Hercules in an arm wrestle

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

-Mighty Thor #702

Catches a hit from Cul Borson Controlled The Destroyer armor, even managing to get up while the Armor is still applying pressure.

No Caption Provided

Thor (2014) #7

Lifts an underwater facility

No Caption Provided

-Mighty Thor issue 9

Beats down a gang of Frost Giants with their own giant club

No Caption Provided

Thor(2014) issue 4

Sends Gladiator reeling with one swing

No Caption Provided

-Mighty Thor issue 15

Combats Annhilus for hours and states she can do it longer

No Caption Provided

-All-New All-Different #11

Durrabillity

Tanks Gladiators HV and uppercut without a mark on her face

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Still managing to stand after a beating from Cul Borson controlled Destroyer armor

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

-Thor(2014) issue 7

What makes this feat more impressive is that the Destroyer Armor controlled by lesser beings has obliterated both Hulk and Thor with little effort.

No Caption Provided

Whilst controlled by Maestro the Destroyer is casually able to crack Hulk's ribs and whilst controlled by a normal human veteran the armor is able to annihilate Thor and move New York in the process

No Caption Provided

Healing Factor

thought I'd just point out that like Odinson Thor she also possesses a healing factor coupled with extreme durrabillity covered in the last post.

No Caption Provided

In this page we see Odinson throw his axe and some blood drops from her face, this is also a pretty insane piercing resistance feat, but that's irrelevant so I'm not gonna go into that.

No Caption Provided

in the next page, we get a clear view of her face and it's fully patched up.

-Thor(2014) #4

The Goddess of Thunder

Manipulates Jupiter's Great Red Spot

No Caption Provided

blows up a frost giant's head by creating lightning and inside of his head and blowing it up

-Thor(2014) issue 1

Creates a lightning bolt that strikes Gladiator before he can finish his blitz

No Caption Provided

-Mighty Thor issue 15

Creates a large explosion using lightning

No Caption Provided

Brings Ager to his knees using Lightning

No Caption Provided

Mjolnir Manipulation

If there's one thing Jane does better than OG Thor its her control over Mjinor Odinson even said Jane could do things with the hammer he never could

No Caption Provided

Goes through several of Loki's illusion and pins the real deal

What makes this feat more impressive is Loki is already a Mjolnir timer meaning the hammer definitely gets a speed boost while Jane's in control.

No Caption Provided

Mjolnir Blitz

No Caption Provided

Mjolnir is capable of denting walls with adamantium plating and a vibranium core

No Caption Provided

-Thor(2014) issue three

Conclusion

• While I don't think Jane by herself is beating World War Hulk I do think she can easily beat Chulk via a combination of Mjolnir blitzes, raw strength, and lightning.
  • She can hold her own against either opponent and beat Chulk.
  • Both Thor and Jane can tag team with their hammers.
  • If Thor is overwhelmed she can just throw Mjlinor to get her opponent off her former lover.
#39 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry later than I thought it'd be done Had to redo it due to RSFR bs lol. CV wouldn't post it had to redo it

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#40 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

In the other thread you were saying that BRB was too much. Why is that? Isn't Thor as strong as him?

#41 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

My body is ready.

Tag. I’m ready to see TDB rip through his argument.

#44 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

In the other thread you were saying that BRB was too much. Why is that? Isn't Thor as strong as him?

pardon?

#45 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

brb is too much as a teammate

#46 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18045 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#47 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17153 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Thedailybagel (12564 posts) - - Show Bio

@jucaslucasa: this thread is mostly going to be Banner vs Thor, Cho vs Jane. BRB is too much for Cho.

#49 Posted by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by Battle123axe (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

Amadeus Cho, the Totally Awesome Hulk!

No Caption Provided

BIO

[Wikipedia's a lifesaver]

Amadeus Cho took part in the Excello soap company's "young genius" contest, winning easily. After his abilities were discovered, Pythagoras Dupree, the man behind the contest, had Amadeus' house blown up, killing his parents, Philip and Helen Cho, and leaving Amadeus on the run for his life, distrusting almost everyone he meets. Shortly after going on the run on his characteristic Vespa scooter, he adopted an orphaned coyote pup, whom he sometimes uses to gain sympathy. After once being saved from his pursuers by the Hulk, he considers the latter as a friend and strictly views him as heroic and reactive to the aggression of others.

The character is next seen during the events of the crossover event, World War Hulk, where he first comes across a de-powered Jen Walters.[4] He then gathers a team of the Hulk's former colleagues of the super-group Champions, Hercules and Archangel, both of whom considered themselves in debt to the Hulk for mistakenly attacking him on a previous occasion. With the assistance of Namorathey attempt and fail to stop the Hulk.[5]

The Incredible Hulk series is then retitled Incredible Hercules from #112, and the character's adventures as the sidekick of Hercules are detailed. Due to them helping the Hulk they go on the run, but are chased by Hercules' half-brother Ares. The character then participates in a number of adventures, including helping Hercules and other Earthly gods defeat the pantheon of Skrull gods during the Secret Invasionstoryline. During this, Nightmare finds out Cho's greatest fears at the time is finding out all the bad events in his life are his fault. It is revealed that Cho reminds Hercules of Hylas, a young companion who he lost during the Argonaut's voyage.[6]

Eight months after the Secret Wars storyline, following an incident where the original Hulk absorbed a lethal amount of radiation, Cho used special nanites to remove the Hulk from Bruce Banner and place it into his body, allowing him to become his own version of Hulk. With the help of his sister Maddy, he starts hunting down dangerous monsters that are loose on Earth, but is criticized for his irresponsible approach.

TL;DR

Alright, enough with the boring bio stuff that nobody ever reads, essentially Cho's a supergenius, the 8th smartest person on Earth (7th at the time), who specializes in chaos theory and predicting the outcomes of events and solving problems and getting out of tight situations within seconds. With that brain of his, after the Hulk saved him from the military,he started to idolize him and more or less became an expert on him, believing him almost incapable of wrongdoing and believes that he will never kill anyone and is the biggest hero ever. More or less. Anyway, this belief in Hulk, that is both supported and contradicted, leads him to form a pro-Hulk team when he gets blasted off into space. When he comes back, Amadeus is his biggest vocal supporter, taking time to inform everybody that doubts, that Hulk is getting righteous vengeance, it'll all be okay, and the 'heroes', are getting what they deserve. Anyway, the Hulk warns him to keep out of his way and his team and the Warbound form a kind of uneasy alliance. When Hulk has the opportunity to stop, doesn't (well, he at least has to let Tony stop him), and almost breaks the planet, Amadeus loses the hero worship aspect, is more realistic, and moves on to a new planetary brute with anger issues, Hercules. This partnership holds on for a while, with Amadeus even becoming the new prince of power when Herc is gone. He actually maintains his friendship with the Hulk, Herc and Banner and they work together occasionally, Amadeus still believes that the Hulk is a hero, and he matures into the resident teenage cocky supergenius in Marvel, until 2015.

Chulk

In 2015, Marvel is going through their big SJW/replacement shakeup phase, and they decide Hulk is on their hit list. Whether Greg Pak was initially fully on board with this decision or not, It worked out through the power of plot that Amadeus became the new Hulk, which actually ties in with his previous storylines and opened up a new chapter in his life, one with a lot of potential. BENDIS (lol poor superman) killed off Banner, which I definitely doubt Pak wanted, and Amadeus's series has kind of been floating in limbo, having some storylines that feel undone and sometimes just barely escaping cancellation, until recently, where Marvel is trying to have their cake and eat it too and are advertising Banner's resurrection. To make everyone happy, they decided to be lazy and instead of having Amadeus having an organic end to his Hulk story, they made it so that to have some delicious MCU synergy icing, they were going to blast Chulk into space just in time for Ragnarok. Of course this made them have the original idea of telling Pak: Planet hulk and WWH? Rinse and Repeat.

Regardless, last week he fought Odinson (MCU SYNERGY B$%^$Y) as a stand in for the Surfer (have to give props, it was a really good fight), and is going on to come back and smash Earth's heroes for some reason (I'm struggling to think of any justification, but I trust Pak).

Anyway, with that whole spiel over, here's some

FEATS!!!

Intelligence

My main man Amadeus just happens to be the 8th smartest man in the world, capable of doing thousands (probably more) of complex calculations in seconds, his mind essentially working as a hypercomputer. As evidenced here:

With all but a pebble, he was able to dodge bullets and dispose of an enemy. Hell, he was able to predict a rocket's course, and destroy it with a moped mirror, and his mind has been compared to that of Quicksilver, a massively hypersonic speedster.

Amadeus and Bruce, as I'm sure TDB can prove regularly thinks faster than both the Thors, even Jane when she's moving her fastest, which I'm sure will inevitably come up. Regardless, he's already used his genius to dodge Mjolnir quite casually, and I'll get more into that in speed.

Strength & Counters

Chulk

City level+++ monsters

In the first, he throws Might hard enough to completely punch a hole through a building sized monster that shrugged off being impaled by trees which were then blasted, as well as punches from Nova and Spider-man, and blasts from Cyclops. In the second and third, he overpowers a multi-building level, kinda cockroach looking creature.

1. Champions #1.MU

2-3. The Totally Awesome Hulk #12

It's Just Him, Himself, and Him.

In the first scan, he can throw a phone booth? Hard enough to injure a monster with adamantium proof skin, his durability, and tough enough to resist and overcome the full might of S.H.I.E.L.D. In the second, he was able to hold a monster with the strength of himself and multiple other heroes. In the third, he breaks the bones of a creature with the combined durability of multiple heroes, including himself, and adamantium proof skin, as well as able to resist and overcome the might of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s weapons. And finally, in the fourth, with someone of his own, previously mentioned strength,catches a car thrown at him, and the being also has adamantium proof skin. Remember that.

1-2. Ghost Rider #3 - Four On the Floor Part Three

3.Ghost Rider #4 - Four On the Floor Part Four

4.Ghost Rider #2 - Four On the Floor Part Two

Adamantium Basterds

Secondary adamantium has made, Thor himself, the real one, struggle to break it.

When not holding back, Effortlessly crumples up a secondary adamantium cyborg. While not holding back, effortlessly restrains the arm of an incredibly enraged adamantium cyborg with some of his powers. (Rage empowerment, adamantium, and his powers). Smacks down an adamantium cyborg so hard that it causes it immense pain and actually makes the gamma-irradiated skin melt off it's body. (adamantium, some of his powers). After doing battle with that same cyborg for several pages, is able to casually wrestle with it while trying to preach to a bad guy. Mind you, this thing has the strength of Warpath, and was meant to have his own strength. Later on he manhandles it, dealing with it and holding it with one arm, while at the same time doing the same to Lady Deathstrike, who is slicing at him like an angry kitty kat. States that he is stronger than 10 Warpaths, and is only held down because there are 20. Normally, I am skeptical of statements, especially of him, as the hulk, but what happens afterward confirms this.When pushed to the limit of his anger without Channeling his Dark Hulk, easily throws off twenty adamantium cyborgs infused with Warpath's strength like they weren't even there. Warpath is a 90 tonner who could hit and stun Juggernaut as hard as Colossus, rip apart building level sentinels effortlessly, break bunkers, and even in this series, punch holes in adamantium cyborgs even after being ridiculously tortured.Mind you, Amadeus does this after being sliced at and held down by those very same cyborgs for 3 pages. Oneshots Lady Deathstrike, Sabertooth, and Old Man Logan with a throwdown.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

1-2.Weapon X #6 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Part 5

3-6.The Totally Awesome Hulk #20 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Part 2

7-8. Weapon X #4 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Prelude

9.The Totally Awesome Hulk #22 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Conclusion

==================================================================================================

Lifts a 40,000 ton cruise ship easily. And to be petty here, effortlessly lifting a half-sunk cruise ship>> slowly redirecting a satellite, even with one hand.

No Caption Provided

The Totally Awesome Hulk #3 - Cho Time: Part Three

Easily redirects a falling space shuttle

No Caption Provided

The Totally Awesome Hulk #19 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Prelude

Lifts a 2.3+ ton container, jumps from the crushing depths at the bottom of the ocean, and lands easily.

No Caption Provided

And moments later, tears that same steel able to survive at the bottom of the ocean apart like tissue paper, while being oxygen deprived.

No Caption Provided

Okay, with a little bit of page turning, you find that they are at the Port of Baltimore, a place with a draft depth of about 50 feet, so a depth of about 70 feet (Note: Nova had to push the container hard enough that he was a blur and shifted the waves around him), and a pressure of about 32 tons per square meter. With an area of about 64 square meters, the shipping container had a pressure of about 2048 tons that he was lifting. Good enough, eh?

Champions #1

Loki-smashes Ghost Rider hard enough to seriously injure him. Starbrand-tanking GR.

No Caption Provided

Ghost Rider #3 - Four On the Floor Part Three

Counters

Throws an asteroid hard enough it shatters into tiny pieces

C'mon now.

Stalemates Hercules in an arm wrestle

While this is very impressive, I just want to note that she stooped to cheating by blasting him with Mjolnir, and indicated that she was slowly losing.

Catches a hit from Cul Borson Controlled The Destroyer armor, even managing to get up while the Armor is still applying pressure.

I don't want this to become a theme on my part of this CaV, "PIS Aaronforce you can't use that feat blah blah", but there are some things that I will call out. I'm fine with Aaron giving her good feats, feats on par with the real Thor, but having her catch a punch (backed by Mjolnir no less) from an armor that has killed Thor and has almost killed him and more powerful beings, fought celestials, and more, is straight up nonsense. I can't forbid you from using these feats, as while this fight is not odinbusting levels of PIS, it's still at the point where I'm very hesitant to treat it seriously, and it ventures into Aaronforce.

Application of Strength

These attacks, such as thunderclaps, tremor taps, and using the environment to my team's advantage, will serve to disorient your team, throwing aside things such as Mjolnir and open up opportunities for a beatdown.

Thunderclaps

Here, used by Cho to knock back and stun Black Panther and send his vibranium Hulkbuster flying like a toy.

No Caption Provided

The Totally Awesome Hulk #10

Environmental

And Chulk uses a tree like a baseball bat here.

No Caption Provided

The Totally Awesome Hulk #4 - Cho Time: Part Four

Striking

Chulk

FIN FANG FOOM

Fin Fang Foom has shrugged off two mountains being dropped on him, Iron Man's lasers which had just dug a pit half the size of the Grand Canyon, really just Iron Man in general, being punched through a mountain, and ridiculously more.

One thing that has knocked in Fin Fang Foom out was Iron Man's half-the-size-of-the-Grand-Canyon repulsors being amped forty timestheir Grand Canyon normal strength.

Guess the other one.

Ya probably guessed right, didn't ya?

The Totally Awesome Hulk #3 - Cho Time: Part Three

And not once, but twice, after easily busting out of his mouth.

1. The tail has been able to do to adamantium bones Wolverine in 2 hits what a holding back WWH did in 5, but with less brain trauma.

2. Chulk was distracted and unaware, making it a sucker punch, and as a direct comparison for later, other sucker punches from powerful characters have done less, giving you an idea of the power of this attack.

3. The plot needed to go along, and there needed to be a look into Amadeus's mind, so this was for plot purposes, and he is fine afterwards.

4. He has consistently taken higher amounts of damage than this and been better off, so this is also just plain inconsistent.

On that high note:

M.O.D.O.K. Adaptoid

This particular Super Adaptoid has the combined durability of Nova (Alexander) (Terrax being a herald of Galactus) , Iron-i-took-blows-from-a-pissed-off-Captain-Marvel-and-Hyperion12 3 Man, Ms Marvel (Khan), Captain surprisingly durable America (Wilson), and him [mountain level] self. and he still injures it. M.O.D.O.K. being city level? No, not really. He's been able to take punchesfrom Hulk, attacks from IronMan, attacks from Ms. Marvel, and much, much more.Not to mention a force field that Cho Hulk easily went through that there's a famous scan of it being said to be able to withstand a nuke.

Avengers Featuring Hulk & Nova #4 - Part 4: Safe And Sound And Fury

ShulkSquatch

One-shots a being She-hulk couldn't put down by landing on it. Hits with the same force as frigging She-Hulk.Injures Sasquatch, a dude that could brawl with Classic Hulk.

1-2. The Totally Awesome Hulk #1 - Cho Time: Part One

3. Civil War II The Oath #1

Hitting Himself

Remember the S.H.I.E.L.D. tanking, adamantium proof monster with Chulk's and other heroes' durability?

Well, he has been shown to consistently hurt it, and casually punches the monster of with his durability and and two healing factors that can respectively heal from having most of their bones broken and being stabbed in the heart in half dozens of feet away, actually noticeably injures it before its healing factor could take care of things.

1.Ghost Rider #3 - Four On the Floor Part Three

2. Ghost Rider #4 - Four On the Floor Part Four

3. Ghost Rider #5 - Four On the Floor Part Five

The AdaMANtium

Secondary Adamantium is incredibly durable. Sabertooth has tanked beatings from Ms. Marvel and Sasquatch.

Calculates his options, and backhands droplets of his own blood hard enough to rip apart an adamantium (probably secondary) cyborg.After a large fall, hits hard enough to annihilate an adamantium (probably secondary) cyborg.When pushed to the limit of his anger without losing control, he effortlessly rips 20 adamantium cyborgs like they were tissue paper, finishing with them before their pieces hit the ground. This is after being held down and sliced for 3 pages, and shot in the eye.Hits an adamantium cyborg down so hard that he knocks it out. This would be similar to knocking out an amped Wolverine or Sabertooth. Backhands Sabertooth. That looks painful.Also states that he (hits like a) is a bomb.Bullies Sabertooth some more after being clawed in the leg.Gets angry and 5-shots Sabertooth. Sabertooth has taken punches from Captain Marvel and Sasquatch. It isn't technically a 5-shot because Sabes didn't get KO'd afterwards, but he was struggling to walk and talk, and at that point he was defenseless, and could have been BFR'd if Amadeus so wanted.While not holding back, effortlessly backhands an incredibly enraged adamantium cyborg with some of his powers.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

1.The Totally Awesome Hulk #19 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Prelude

2-3. Weapon X #4 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Prelude

4. The Totally Awesome Hulk #20 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Part 2

5-7. The Totally Awesome Hulk #21 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Part 4

8. Weapon X #6 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Part 5

Heh.

No Caption Provided

Champions #13 - Worlds Collide: Part 2; [Untitled]

Hits as hard as Jane when destroying an advanced alien ship.

When he goes all out, he's able to injure Ghost Rider.

No Caption Provided

Ghost Rider #3 - Four On the Floor Part Three

Counters

Strikes War Thor to draw blood and let out an "oof", this is the same guy who was fighting through an entire beatdown from Aaronforce Mangog.

It's important to note that not only is Jane double wielding two hammers here, but she's hitting Volstagg with his own hammer, which is from the Ultimate universe and is different than standard Mjolnir. Not really valid. Also important to note on the Mangog beatdown was originally supposed to be much shorter than it was. Due to Aaron wanting to send off his pet character, he made it a full issue. Here:

[Artist] James Harren did such a great job on issue #701. I’ve been wanting to work with James for a long time on MIGHTY THOR, actually. That fight between the Mangog and the War Thor was originally going to take place at the end of #700, which would have been just a seven-page brutal beat-down. But our scheduling changed around a little bit and then we thought, with the art being so evocative, why don’t we just make that fight an entire issue? Initially James had just signed up to draw those pages in #700 but thankfully he was able to do #701 as well and I think he’s the perfect guy to draw that fight. He loves the Mangog and I love his version of the Mangog, so that was a huge thrill.

https://news.marvel.com/comics/83210/worthy-end-part-two/

Mjolnir is capable of denting walls with adamantium plating and a vibranium core

It's most likely secondary adamantium, which Cho has already casually shattered (and vibranium too) and ripped apart. He's also tanked blasts that obliterated it, making me doubt that this is gonna do anything. Also important to note that the vibranium part doesn't really mean anything as Mjolnir only dented the surface, made out of adamantium. Also, the hammer is coming back to her, and it's consistent throughout Thors that he hammer carries more force coming back than getting thrown, ask Angrir in Fear Itself, which is quite irrelevant here as Cho isn't going to be in the way of something that may stagger him at best.

If there's one thing Jane does better than OG Thor its her control over Mjinor Odinson even said Jane could do things with the hammer he never could

Auto-targeting is not gonna be a big boon in this battle.

As far as your other scans go, it's nice to know that Mjolnir can bounce around, that's nice, but irrelevant as amadeus is one person and i'd doubt Jane wants to have Mjolnir attacking WWH who won't feel it, while Amadeus is beating her down with blows that can oneshot FFF.

Goes through several of Loki's illusion and pins the real deal

What makes this feat more impressive is Loki is already a Mjolnir timer meaning the hammer definitely gets a speed boost while Jane's in control.

Also, it's disingenuous to claim Mjolnir can tag Loki under Jane when it hasn't before, for several reasons.

Firstly, Loki is distracted, no real way around it, he's getting beat up by dozens of illusions, or more likely fragments of his psyche made physical form, and one of them is fighting Jane herself, he's wallowing in a pit of self-pity and even if it was moving as fast as it is when Thor usually throws it, there's no way Loki would have been able to counter it.

Secondly, Loki actually does dodge it, a fragment of his psyche at that. When Jane throws it, the female "illusion" that's fighting her clearly dodges it at nigh-point blank and is clearly show to be observing the hammer as it bypasses her.

No Caption Provided

It can't be claimed that Jane wasn't aiming at her or at least intending it for it to go through her as she was standing directly in front of jane and mjolnir isn't going to go around her, and even if it did she's clearly shown turning and following it. Regardless there's no proof that Jane can throw Mjolnir faster nor harder than Odinson. From the feats shown, Chulk can quite easily tank it/swat it.

Sends Gladiator reeling with one swing

Eh, let's not get too hasty, she hit him and then by the next page he's fine and choking her out. Also it's good to note that when she stopped his "blitz" with lightning, it was a sucker attack and by the next panel he was completely fine with lightning still coming off of him.

Durability & Counters

Chulk

Shulk+ Other Green things

You know She-Hulk? You know, the girl that injured and drew blood from Red Hulk, injured classic Drax, throws around Sentry, knocks people blocks away, draws blood from WWH, and injures Namor?

Well all of the monsters from Lady Hellbender's ship are as strong as she is.

Lady Hellbender herself can hurt She Hulk and cause earthquakes with her blows.

Fin Fang Foom, my favorite multi-mountain level dragon has ridiculous durability, (his tail is really strong, isn't it) but slightly less attackpotency (a herald.. of GALACTUS). Don't get me wrong, he's still mountainlevelthough. It's literally in his name tag.

How does Chulk do against them?

Well, She-hulk level monsters can't draw blood or injure him with a sucker punch. Lady Hellbender, even with a huge running start that had Miles' Spidey-sense go haywire, can't really hurt him and he spends more time oogling at her than caring about the punch. Fin Fang Foom punching him can't draw blood or injure him either.

1.The Totally Awesome Hulk #4 - Cho Time: Part Four

2-3. The Totally Awesome Hulk #1 - Cho time: Part One

4. The Totally Awesome Hulk #3 - Cho Time: Part Three

Cyclops

Cyclops's eye beams are pretty darn powerful. He's been able to blast wolverine, injuring him, across a stadium. His blasts have been able to injure the likes of Emma Frost, (multiple times) and match up with the mountain level++ blasts of his future, crazy self, and has been commonly described as being able to blast holes through mountains, and he's been able to rupture a half-inch thick carbon steel plate. Now let's see what he's done to Cho.

The first scan he is only momentarily stunned, and in the second, that's the panel before this scan. Which means it literally just annoyed him, and as you can see in the third scan, it doesn't even stop him from finishing a sentence, it only throws him back a bit. Basically, by the time of the fourth scan, the eye beams are nothing but a means of propulsion.

In the first one Cyclops was willing to kill and thought that was an enemy trying to hurt the heroes, so in order to help him get into the team, he though he would help them by killing a monster that was attacking them, so he wasn't holding back. In the second scan the Hulk was insulting him and he specifically mentions that he "hates bullies" , not to mention that they didn't really know each other and any previous interaction had been negative, plus the fact that Cyclops knew that he could take it, so the evidence supports that he wasn't holding back. In the third one, he was probably holding back a bit, but not so much, as he knew Cho could take it. The same with the fourth. Together with Hercules,uses Cyke's blasts for propulsion.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

1-2. Champions #2

3. Champions #6

4. Champions #8

5. Avengers #672 - Worlds Collide: Part One; [Untitled]

Mines and Explosions

Cho tanked an entire mine under a town collapsing on him and jumped out, laughing it off, and threw some shade. As far as Mjolnir barely denting it, Cho tanks explosions that rip apart secondary adamantium, as well as a fall from orbit. No sells a suitcase nuke then a 8.5 mile drop. The Tsar Bomba? Was used to make him angrier. Tanks a 1000 stonestep fall from the great portal while weakened.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

1.Champions #1

2-4. The Totally Awesome Hulk #19 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Prelude

5-6. The Totally Awesome Hulk #21 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Part 4

7. The Totally Awesome Hulk #23

8. Incredible Hulk #709 - Return To Planet Hulk Part 1; [Untitled]

Y R U Hitting Yourself?

As much as he can injure a being with his durability, he can take hits from one with his and other heroes' strength, with him just shrugging them off, even when he's thrown into a pile of scrap at high speeds.

1-2. Ghost Rider #1 - Four On the Floor Part One; Pyston Nitro Strikes

3-4.Ghost Rider #3 - Four On the Floor Part Three

Ghost Ride the Whip

Tanks hits from GR's car and no-sells a kick from him, then is only momentarily stopped by his car sucker hitting him. Same car that injured starbrand, same hand (kicks are 2x as powerful) that did the same.

1-4. Ghost Rider #3 - Four On the Floor Part Three

Counters

Still managing to stand after a beating from Cul Borson controlled Destroyer armor

As I said, I'm not trying to call PIS about everything I see, but c'mon. Even if I were to believe that Jane is as strong as the real Thor, if I'm going to uphold those scans to an open-minded standard, that would still be Jane outperforming Thor by quite a large margin.

Resistance

Super Energetic

He can resist Stevil's lightning, using Mjolnir.

We find that some aliens have spears that are incredibly powerful, able to injure Silk and Jimmy Woo with their powerful electrical charges, and with low power blasts,kill humans effortlessly.

When put up against Amadeus, and on a much higher magnitude, they do nothing but give him a bloody lip, and anger him, which he wipes off.

1.Secret Empire FCBD #1

2.The Totally Awesome Hulk #16 - Big Apple Showdown: Part 2

Not so impressive, right?

Well, consider this: in this same issue, as we have seen, being in the center of a multi-building level explosion did nothing to him, yet this injures him. In this same series, written by the same author, Lady Hellbender did the same, so clearly this is a high amount of energy. But that's not enough. However. A couple of those spears were able to teleport a large piece of Manhattan 18 (or 63, the comic contradicts itself, although 63 is the last number given) million light years from Earth. That's an astronomical level of power. Those same spears were able to provide gravity and atmosphere for that piece of Manhattan. And that, hell even better, it was a sucker blast and it still didn't flatten Amadeus. C'mon.

And on the subject of lightning, let me address Jane's.

As we all know, Chulk recently fought Thor Odinson. I won't use most of that fight as they were both weakened, however it's important to note that the Great Portal only weakens physical strength. So Jarnjborn? Still as powerful as ever. Thor's lightning, specifically stated to match Jane's full output against the Phoenix force? Still as powerful as ever. While tanking hits from Jarnbjorn while ridiculously weakened and holding back is still amazing, the important thing to note is that every single one of those hits were lightning amped. (Thor was being controlled and was bloodlusted) Hell, one of those hits produced so much lightning and power that it split Sakaar's crust. And amadeus tanked these blows enough to rope-a-dope him, and after the Sakaar-splitting one, was still capable of saving someone from falling into the lava.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

Incredible Hulk #712 - Return To Planet Hulk Part IV

This should be enough to prove that he can sufficiently tank Jane's lightning.

Counters

Manipulates Jupiter's Great Red Spot

Good thing we're not fighting on Jupiter then.

blows up a frost giant's head by creating lightning and inside of his head and blowing it up

I mean, neither Hulk is not gonna eat her, so....

Creates a lightning bolt that strikes Gladiator before he can finish his blitz

Eh, he's moving at an unquantifiable speed and certainly isn't ready for it, so it's impressive, but less impressive than her blasting a prepared Gladiator.

Creates a large explosion using lightning

Jane didn't cause the explosion, there was Oil everywhere and her lightning ignited it:

No Caption Provided

For all intents and purposes Jane got her ass kicked by the Destroyer and she needed an army of females to save her.

-TDB

Brings Ager to his knees using Lightning

Agger wasn't expecting an attack, and I don't actually see him on his knees in those scans.

Damage Soak

Healing Factor

Nice little healing factor she got there, but these are Hulks. They're guys who regularly get stabbed through in vital places and heal in panels, for example:

Slice n' Dice

Sabertooth claws out his eyes, and gashes his leg, and by the next page, and a page later respectively, he's completely healed.

The Totally Awesome Hulk #21 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Part 4

Interestingly tends to heal more "minor injuries" first, as the neck injury the cyborg gave him is healed by the next page.

The cyborg sent 3 claws through his hand, is fine by next page.

Sliced across face by Lady Deathstrike, fine by the end of the same page.

The Totally Awesome Hulk #20 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Part 2

When 3 Wolverine claws are sent through his back, he's fine within a couple pages

6 claws through his hands are healed in 2 pages.

The Totally Awesome Hulk #22 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Conclusion

Pain Tolerance

Chulk.

Gah!

His face has been sliced (twice!), his eyes gouged out, and skin burned with acid, his back clawed out, and his response for everything but the acid was a "Gah!", and for every single one of them, what he did was to get angry, come back,and smash harder.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

1-2. The Totally Awesome Hulk #11

3-4. The Totally Awesome Hulk #21 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Part 4

5. Monsters Unleashed! #1

6.The Totally Awesome Hulk #22 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Conclusion

These, combined with Cho's durability and healing factor, prove that my team can successfully tank Jane's attacks until Amadeus can hit back.

Dark Chulk

This will happen if they anger him, or prove to be too much. Once this is triggered, Chulk would more easily take down Jane.

He gets a 5-6x boost in every stat, and becomes more ruthless at that, as this is the release of all his pent up emotions and anger, hell he was ready to kill Odinson when Dark Hulk was going to take over, and in this battle he has no such constraints, as they are determined to win in any way possible.

This more or less shows it:

1-2. Incredible Hulk #712 - Return To Planet Hulk Part IV

3-4. The Totally Awesome Hulk #23

For example, rock monsters made by Enchantress who he was only chipping normally, he was annihilating in rage mode:

The Totally Awesome Hulk #5 - The Hulk In the Mirror Part 1

He went from just bloodying odinson to completely incapping him, and this was without letting out his Dark Hulk fully.

If this is triggered, the Hulk team wins all the more efficiently.

Combine this with durability, healing factor, stamina,and pain tolerance, and your team would lose in a drawn out fight. Considering how he compares with her and those on her level directly, once this is triggered, he makes the jump to what is needed to put her down efficiently.

Speed & Counters

Travel

This is mostly irrelevant as i doubt either be running away, but it's important to note that if she wastes time attempting to go after WWH, Chulk will get to her near-instantly and beat her down. Also, I haven't seen any real speed feats for Jane throwing Mjolnir to indicate that he can't outrace it.

For example, multi-jumping, high jumping, and jumping as fast as She-hulk

1.The Totally Awesome Hulk #12

2.Civil War II: The Fallen #1

3.The Totally Awesome Hulk #2 - Cho Time: Part Two

4.The Totally Awesome Hulk #8

Combat/Reaction

Chulk

Can't Cut this

Effortlessy catches Old Man Logan's hand and breaks it. Snags Old Man Logan without him reacting (OML is the guy who's fast enough to doall of this [easily FTE and faster than and can tag/blitz people who are also FTE and bullet-timers]).Sabertooth is about to slice a robot with a killing blow, yet Amadeus grabs his hand effortlessly without Sabertootheven reacting. Sabertooth is a bullet timer+++.when a bloodlusted Lady Deathstrike, who is bullet level+++++, is about to slash the people who had tortured her for days, Amadeus comes out of nowhere (seriously, we last saw him fighting some adamantium cyborgs and previously to that, had just finished defeating 20 more who had been slicing him for 4+ pages) and easily catches her hand without her even reacting. Sabertooth jumps at him and is only inches away, and he transforms, looks, and backhands him before he could reach him or reeact. Even though he gets stabbed in the leg, mostly dodges asurprise attack from a robot with the speed of Lady Deathstrike, Sabertooth,Warpath, and Old Man Logan. I dunno what kind of speed he got, but Lady Deathstrike is on a roof of a speeding car with no signs of getting off, and Amadeus is busy dealing with an adamantium cyborg with Warpath, Lady Deathstrike, Old Man Logan, and Sabertooth's powers and a deformed version of his, and yet he somehow he essentially teleports over to where he is, while still dealing with the robot, and teleports back before Lady D or the cyborg, hell, even the camera, could keep up. Or Lady Dee fell, and magically flew back a couple hundred feet and he caught her. effortlessly grabs old man logan, Lady D, and Sabertooth

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

1-2. Old Man Logan (Vol. 2) #2

3.The Totally Awesome Hulk #19 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Prelude

4-5. Weapon X #4 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Prelude

6-7. The Totally Awesome Hulk #21 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Part 4

8-9. The Totally Awesome Hulk #20 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Part 2

10.The Totally Awesome Hulk #22 - Weapons of Mutant Destruction Conclusion

Faster than the speed of Fire

Dodges a point blank fire blast from a sea monster. Is stunned and has no idea where he is, and is facing the other direction, yet is still able to turn and shatter a boulder fired at high speeds by the hell charger, and speedblitz it at FTE speeds. After some calculations (hellcharger blatantly said to be 6000 horsepower, boulder I estimated to be 350 kg), the boulder was fired at 524.59 feet per second, he was about 15 feet away, but turned around. he had 28 milliseconds to react.Logically, he heard the sound, and turned around in time to stop the boulder from hitting him. The sound would have reached him in 13 milliseconds, giving him 15 milliseconds, to comprehend that he had been teleported to a different location, analyze and become aware of his surroundings, and then turn around to smash the boulder. He only did this when the boulder was about 2 feet away, giving him 3 milliseconds to turn around and smash it. after no-selling Ghost Rider's kick, grabs and smashes him at blur speed before his foot can touch the ground.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

1.Generations: Banner Hulk & Totally Awesome Hulk #1

2-6. Ghost Rider #3 - Four On the Floor Part Three

High-speed combat

Speaking of blur speeds, Cho has been able to move fast enough to leave afterimages.

No Caption Provided

The Totally Awesome Hulk #14

And, when fighting a creature with his strength ,durability, and speed, he was able to move at blur speeds during the entire fight, and was able to tag it, even when it was reading and anticipating his moves,which, helpfully, it got from him.

Ghost Rider #1 - Four On the Floor Part One; Pyston Nitro Strikes

How's this for blur speeds. He runs across an entire beach and grabs, turns, and throws a propane tank at high speeds in order to plug a monster's mouth in less than 1.3 seconds.

(Runs from after the red part to past the blue part, and does some more after doing that, easily 30-40 meters, in less than 1.3 seconds)

The Totally Awesome Hulk #1 - Cho Time: Part One

And for a finishing one, he dodges a blow from Lady Hellbender, and dodges her blows for an entire fight,just because she's female. he's essentially dancing around somebody who is fast enough to wreck She-Hulk, and yet, he doesn't let himself be touched.

The Totally Awesome Hulk #1 - Cho Time: Part One

Counters

While I don't think Jane by herself is beating World War Hulk I do think she can easily beat Chulk via a combination of Mjolnir blitzes, raw strength, and lightning.

As far as the Mjolnir blitzes you haven't shown anything that is fast enough to overwhelm someone who can react in milliseconds and blitz people like lady deathstrike and OML. This, and the fact that Amadeus operates with strength that can rip apart secondary adamantium and a hypermind that thinks as fast as Quicksilver tells me that he's easily capable of smacking the hammer aside, leaving an opening for him to get in there and beat Jane down.

Regardless they're not particularly blitzy characters, more so reactionary, so the speed argument isn't as important, but he can react to Mjolnir and take the opportunity to take her down.

Gear

It's worth noting that he currently as of Incredible Hulk #712 - Return To Planet Hulk Part IV carries a sword that can block multiple blows from Odinson with Jarnbjorn. it'd certainly be useful in dealing damage and smacking aside Mjolnir.

No Caption Provided

Measuring Amadeus as a High Tier compared to Jane and her Peers

Alright, time to outline some reasons why I think Amadeus can win this:

Thors

He and Jane have had an encounter. During this encounter, amadeus was capable of tanking a kick from her and casually catching her hammer.

The Totally Awesome Hulk #6 - The Hulk In the Mirror Part 2

This is important because this serves as both a strength and durability feat. He's already been shown to tank attacks from her and immediately after catch her attacks. He's been fast enough to block blows from Odinson with an enchanted, lightning charged weapon:

So he's very well capable of either blocking/catching her attacks or tanking them, as he's tanked both lightning on her level and her hammer itself, and has incredible pain tolerance and a healing factor much better than hers. He's very capable of using his hypermind to evade her or go toe to toe with her until he sees an opening, and he's strong enough to use that opening to beat her down, as I'll prove in a second. before I go into that, it's important to note that Jane has to go several layers of defense:

• Cho Hulk himself and his base physicals, which i've already shown to be rivaling or exceeding hers.
  • His hypermind and speed, which will constantly be exploiting opportunities and helping him fight in a way that would naturally give him the benefit even if it were a stalemate, and doing things such as removing the advantage of Mjolnir by dodging or swatting if she throws it.
  • His various layers of durability, which I've always found an effective counter to a thor's ridiculous striking, a hulk's ridiculous damage soak. She'll have to go through his durability, which is already enough to take attacks and lightning from her, his pain tolerance which enables him to walk through things like her lightning blasts, and then his healing factor that can render all of the damage she does near-moot.
  • And finally, Dark Chulk. If he's losing or getting beaten down, he'll let Dark Chulk take over, and that bumps him from someone already able to go toe to toe with her, to someone above her level, and he'll beat her down.

Anyway, I've used Odinson and Jane herself as measuring rods, but ill add another important piece that'll support my striking argument.

Herc and the Ani-Men

You've already shown her stalemating Herc in a wrestling match, although she cheated at the end of it. Hercules has already hit as hard if not harder than Mjolnir in Jane's hands and Avenger X with his powers was able to beat her down.

A bloodlusted Hercules was punching "thin air" and, in a feat that admittedly reduces the quality being shared, our old friends She-hulk and Amadeus himself came in and each one-handedly, restrained Hercules, while holding back.

No Caption Provided

Civil War II: Gods of War #1 - Gods and Monsters

Next, the Avengers and Champions teamed up to handle the High Evolutionary. Chulk and Herc fought a Minotaur-like monster capable of no-selling a blast from Nova.

After taking punches from Herc and Cho, it still stood up

But the important thing about this feat is when amadeus specifically tasked Herc to hold the monster down. Within the page, it was capable of trudging through Hercules, catching up to Amadeus, and attempting to drag him back. Chulk instantly reacted to it, overpowering it and hitting it so hard he completely incapped it.

Champions #13 - Worlds Collide: Part 2; [Untitled]

At the end of the crossover, they [PLOT PLOT PLOT], and a group of Ani-men were sent to stop him. Jane and Herc took on the same monsters that amadeus incapped earlier, and fought them for ten+ minutes.

Amadeus took on the biggest animal in the room, and while he also fought it for 10+ minutes, it's still worth noting that he did just as good if not better than Thor and Hercules against a bigger foe.

Avengers #674 - Worlds Collide: Part Five

Anyway, I'd think i've proven that if Amadeus isn't above her physically, he's at least an equal and is capable of taking her down, and if she somehow gets past all of this, she still has Dark Hulk to deal with, and that'll be too much for her.

Conclusion

• Every striking/durability feat for Cho doubles as a durability/striking feat for himself because he has hurt and taken punches from someone with his own durability and striking and used his strength to injure someone with his own durability.
  • Amadeus is more than smart enough to work the battle in the favor of team Hulk, and the moment Mjolnir leaves Jane's hand Cho can easily use this intelligence to dodge it or swat it away, and he's fully capable of keeping Jane far enough away from the main event for her assistance to be impossible, they has a whole planet to play with.
  • Cho is a decent amount stronger than Jane, and he can stun her and apply his strength with things like thunderclaps to disorient her for the takedown and knock away the hammer.
  • Cho hits extremely hard, and while Jane has impressive damage soak, it's not enough to tank a beatdown of the level that took down the Ani-men. Chulk is smart enough to exploit holes in her defences, catch, swat, and make Mjolnir less relevant, and he eventually will come out superior.
  • Jane has to go to through 4 levels of defense before taking Chulk down, with each one being extremely difficult to pierce through, and the last one is almost downright impossible, as he goes from taking someone on her level to someone above it.
  • Cho can move (travel) fast enough to escape Mjolnir, immediately exploit holes in her defense if she throws it, and ultimately make her regret it if the hammer leaves her hand.
  • Cho is fast enough to keep up with Jane, can block her attacks, and can swat or dodge mjolnir.
  • Amadeus currently carries gear that makes it even easier for him to mess up Jane's face and day.
  • While calm, he's already shown to be a peer if not superior to Jane, while letting out every emotion and becoming ruthless, he's not only several times superior to his power level while calm, he's superior to jane, more than enough to take her down quickly and efficiently.

@asgardianbrony@thedailybagel@_kingoflatveria