Welcome To The All-New 2021 Mid Tier PYP!
- Tempest (5)
- Starfire (5)
- Extra Character Point x2 (6)
- No Friendly Fire (4)
- Spider-Sense x2 (2)
- CW Reverse-Flash (5)
- Venom/Carnage Composite (4)
- Extra Character Point (3)
- Perfect Teamwork (7)
- Spider-Sense (1)
- 10 Minutes of Prep Anywhere (1)
- The tournament will be a standard knock-out competition. No BFR
- Win by death, knock-out or incapacitation.
- 8 Character Points.
- 12 Perk Points.
- 3 posts each except when both debaters agree to doing more posts.
- A post should come out every 14 days, with an extension of 3 days maximum.
- Participants must have either 500 posts or have completed a CaV or tourney match in order to participate.
- Summons, constructs and fodder are limited to 50 per character. Working together, they can not be able to easily defeat the opposing team. They can not be amped.
- Clones are limited to 5 per character.
- You may request characters. However, you need to give me a cited RT or previous CaV in order for me to properly rank them in the roster. If I notice that you are somehow abusing this rule you will get a warning. The second time you will be banned from the tournament.
- Characters can not be amped to be stronger than a 5 pointer. Speed is a little hard to quantify for mid-tiers, but let's say they can't be faster than the level of travel speed Iron Man is usually at.
- Marvel characters are 616 unless specified otherwise.
- DC characters are Post-Crisis/New 52/Rebirth unless specified otherwise.
- Weeb characters are composite across anime and manga.
- Movie and videogame characters get access to all canon material like guidebooks, scripts and Burger King tie-ins.
- If you feel like there is a mistake within the roster, please point it out. I'm open to change as long as there is a good reason behind it.
- Lastly, I think everyone knows this but this is ComicVine. To not get this tournament overrun by weeb teams I will limit the maximum amount of manga and/or anime characters in any team to 1. There's enough characters from comics, movies and games to pick to make a cool team.
- Link to the Tournament.
- Reality warping or anything like it.
- Time manipulation.
- Soul manipulation.
- Power/Speed stealing or draining.
- Most internal attacks.
- TK directly used on the opponent.
- Incredibly vague or specific stuff no one has a counter too. This will be on a case-by-case basis.
Once again, if I catch you abusing these abilities you will get a warning. I will not give another warning after a second time.