2021 High Tier PyP Round 1: Theamongus vs Kurtsaulenne

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By darthjhawk  Moderator

Welcome to Round One of the 2021 HTT!

@the_amongus:

Character's:

1. Arba(2 )
  2. Sinbad(2)
  3. Morgianna(2)
  4. Tatsumaki(2)
  5. Meliodas(1)
  6. FH Zeref(2)

Perks:

1. Mind Link(2)
  2. Perfect Teamwork(5)
  3. Full Knowledge (8)
No Caption Provided

@kurt_saulenne

Final Team:

• Black Flash - 13 points
  • Archangel Michael (Supernatural) - 1 point

Trade 1 character point for 2 perk points.

Perks:

• 1 Hour Prep - 1 point
  • Batman Martial Arts - 1 point
  • Perfect Teamwork - 5 points
  • Power Copying/Sealing Immunity - 5 points
  • Basic Knowledge - 5 points

Rules

1. Win by Death, Incap, or KO.
  2. Standard Gear.
  3. No BFR.
  4. No reality-warping (powers that may fall under this or have some association will be dealt with on a case by case basis due to the broad nature of reality-warping)
  5. No Summons, constructs, or any other fodder must be no stronger than an MFTL Star Buster.
  6. No Power Stealing, copying is fine
  7. Power Copying is limited to in battle characters for opponents, and only the present team for allies.
  8. Summons, constructs, or other fodder are limited to 200
  9. Cloning is limited to 25
  10. Time Jumping, remnants, speeding up one's own time is allowed. Other forms of time manipulation are banned.

Battleground

Destructible Jupiter-sized Earth inside an indestructible galaxy like ours, with no other people on it except for the fighters. Main Earth will be reformed and reset 5 seconds after destruction

No Caption Provided

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@the_amongus Who would you want to go first? Only one of your characters that I know anything about is Meliodas. So whoever is fine with me.

the_amongus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By the_amongus
maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep

Avatar image for highmantra_x0sp
HighMantra_X0Sp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: Not to be a problematic participant, but did @the_amongus not select the rest of his perks until he saw his opponent?

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 darthjhawk  Moderator

@kurt_saulenne: no, I’ve been pming him since before I started making threads

the_amongus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kurt_saulenne: Actually I'll spare you some time I'll do mine right now.

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_amongus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: I have a question is abilites like existence eraser allowed?

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 darthjhawk  Moderator
the_amongus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep.

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_amongus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Opener: The Pair Of God's, Team Of Disaster!

No Caption Provided

Going into these anime, manga and HST will be a blast though this is the 4th tournament I been to and I have to say this will be fun some of the character's on my list might not have the skill's or hax to fight @kurt_saulenne's character's but these character's at least in my mind has a chance against them. I have to say good luck.

Loading Video...

First God Of Greed | The Man Who Has Everything

I want to go over djinn sinbad but I feel like since @kurt_saulenne has a character who can mauliplate space, time and more thing's I feel like I should use the strongest sinbad and everyone know's who that is...God Sinbad!

God Sinbad has many strength's and abilities the more notable one being fate mauliplation this allowed him to rewrite the rukh in the world(Life Force, Soul's) and make them obey him the only people to actually not be under his control was magi's two favorite character's alibaba and aladdin even morgianna someone who is respected among the verse and has many strength's which will be touched on later got mind controlled by sinbad. Sinbad wanted the world(Universe) to return to rukh and he could have done so if it wasn't for plot, sinbad also crushed a universe by rewriting fate and just crushing it and this was not a normal universe which i will touch back on later sinbad basically crushed Al- Thamen . He's also so strong he make's ugo look like a pebble before him. Ugo with ease by the way made a universe his pet. Sinbad can basically change fate however he want's he could help the team by healing them or giving them barrier's or just simply rewrite their death if they die.

Second God Of Terror | The Number 2 Hero!

Tatsumaki has many many power's since she's a esper she has multiple ability's which will be listed below her power's will help in this match which will be listed below as I said before. Her power's is set on esper she has no physical type of attack's only attack's that include being a esper.

She survives this multi continental laser. If you say she didn't get hit she did she had no time to react when this laser was heading to her so she did get hit ok?

If she dies by anyone in this match sinbad will revive her by rewriting fate as a god of magi or tatsumaki can gain a lot of distance in the sky since she has full knowledge and she could just just spam attack's from afar and sinbad would make them stronger.

Third God, God Of Combat | The Wife Of Alibaba!

Her main thing is brute strength but she has a weapon that will help her gain distance in this match this is called a household vessel she has a offspring of her husban's djinn amon, with this vessel she can produce and mauliplate fire which will come in handy she used this in the dungeon "Zagan" but she didn't know how to control it, But the DC is literally insane! She used this to to almost kill zagan's true form. She can control the fire to make wing's for flight. Her stamina is amazing it was stated that she was flying for 5 day's straight. Her household vessel is so strong that it hurt the meduim and made this small mountain sized fire pillar, the most impressive thing about this was she blitzed and caught a hit on it this monster was one shotting high tier's like kyugoku with absolute ease and I'm not kidding by ease. Morgianna should be in the same tier as people like PTS djinn alibaba who can block a large mountain level extreme magic from muu and he blocked it with ease.

Morgianna's strength and striking strength is pretty god if you need some feat's they are down below these feat's by the way are Eos morgianna and PTS morgianna.

1. She was strong enough to break a dungeon monster's face and destroy the teeth of said monster
  2. Leap's several stories in the air and kick's a dark djinnn hard enough to make it fly several meter's she does this to a dark djinn and does it without her household vessel
  3. Stomping her feet down hard enough to cause a earthquake
No Caption Provided

She also pick's up 2 golem's and smack's it into the ground multiple times so hard that they shatter on impact she did this while serious by the way. These golem's by the way was so hard that morgianna couldn't break it with her kick this was also a full power kick from morgianna. She also has abilities without her household vessle.

1. She can make a battlecry strong enough to stun enemies, even strong enough to stun dunegon monsters.

Her physical strength was large enough but she was strong enough to match a strike from a red lion(Post- Timeksip) she was serious by the way. Even a younger red lion who is WAY weaker than the grown up lion to cause trouble on aladdin's borg. Aladdin by the way blocked a attack from judar which was amped by dark magic while serious(also PTS). Morgianna also makes a dent in arba's borg and rekt's her. Arba's borg easily blocked judar's lighting. Same lighting did this small island level feat with ease by the way . Should be in the same league as people like yunan or stronger, Yunan is stronger than kid sinbad who did this multi mountain level feat with ease this was also a weaker sinbad and like I said with ease. Morgianna should be large mountain level to large island level and her speed should be FTL+ as she is faster than PTS titus(Holding back a LOT) who reacted to aladdin's light magic beam.

No Caption Provided

The God Of Darkness | The Dark Wizard!

Zeref will alway's be a mystery hiding in the shadow's. Just kidding but his hax and abilities are really strong since time magic is banned I'll go over the ability that could one shot here. Its called "Death Wave" this allow's zeref to make a surge of dark magic to kill his enemy's this attack also ingores durability since it kill's anything in sight draining the life-force from that person or object the only thing that can protect you from getting hit is a object that can absorb it like natsu's scarf zeref almost killed elfman with this attack. He Kills a forest with this move by walking pass it. One shots zancrow on purpose. One shots larcade on purpose. He is immortal every book in the book of zeref(Demons) was created to kill him this includes the one that can absorb and destroy soul's. So basically zeref s immortal the only person who can kill him is natsu which happened to zeref. Sinbad and zeref is basically immortal since sinbad could just rewrite his own death or if he does he will just reform back like rukh(Souls and lifeforce) and zeref's attack can be enhanced and he has knowledge of their ability's meaning he could kill the enemy's in this match.

Conclusion

4v2 sure that's fair...

1. Sinbad could rewrite the universe and make it into a little circle and then crush everyone in it and everyone on his team could just be teleported to the sacred place
  2. Morgianna and tatsumaki can come back to life if sinbad just rewrites their death and both and tejm can fly and spam long- ranged attack's to shoot at the other team.
  3. If zeref get's killed(Which wont happen) he will get revived just like the other's, zeref could kill the enemy's with death magic which one shots and drain's life force.

I see sinbad soloing to be quite honest.

the_amongus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Sinbad...

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_amongus: A couple of your links don’t work, or won’t allow access. Namely the ones in your first paragraph.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 darthjhawk  Moderator

@the_amongus: You should be aware, That is not God Sinbad who was priced for 2 points. that is human Sinbad with no god powers from the sacred palace

the_amongus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: Oh well jesus, guess this a one sided round then.

vintorez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP and T4V

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_amongus: I will try to post tonight or tomorrow. It won’t be a long one, just a summary for what I feel pretty much sums up how this fight goes.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@the_amongus: I will try to post tonight or tomorrow. It won’t be a long one, just a summary for what I feel pretty much sums up how this fight goes.

bump

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I know. Just lagging. I just have to find the motivation to write up a summary.

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kurt_saulenne

@the_amongus:

Death and an Archangel

- The Black Flash -
- The Black Flash -

Overview:

Most, not all but most, users here are aware of Black Flash and what he can do. Let me give you a hint: Speed, Death, Time Distortion, and he's always faster.

I am going to briefly cover what I think I need to bring up (which is not much and it may disappoint some readers here) in order to just get this thing rolling. I'm not posting a list regarding Black Flash's capabilities. My opponent's team resembles sitting ducks at the moment so I'll only make talking points out of what my team's general abilities are, and how they will coincide together. Then we can go from there. Again, I apologize if this isn't the most fun read but I'd rather not get disqualified for taking too much time =)

Summary of my Team - I have a Flash character here. I will delve into specific feats and unique showings if it is necessary later. I selected a team that I felt would be the most fun to represent. Maybe not the most perfect of teammates but an oddity of a coupling and still pretty fun. So we have the aspect of death for speedsters in Black Flash and the archangel Michael. This post is to explain why this fusion will work well and what other abilities Michael adds to an already dangerous combatant in Black Flash. Let's see what we can do.

Even though he isn't as consistently raved about as Michael from DC comics, he is still the biblical archangel Michael, and was able to combat a weakened iteration of the most powerful character on the show, Jack. So yes, Michael does indeed have scaling to truly showcase his abilities, but many of his attributes have already been fleshed out and highlighted as pretty impressive by even normal base level angels, with nothing special about them. Michael is the peak of all angels.

- Michael -
- Michael -

Michael's Support:

Trust me, there are feats/many statements within the show that back these things up, but this post is strictly for continuing the debate and tourney. And that's no slight on you. It just seems that you mismanaged your selections and the big plan that you had ready to exploit isn't even allowed here. Nobody on your team looks as though they would even think to defend themselves before I tap them on the shoulder, ensuing death. Based on what you've shared thus far, I see no reason as to why any of your characters could negate or survive such an ability from Death itself. Since Supernatural characters don't seem to be too popular on these boards, I'll rattle off some general powers below for Michael.

Some of Michael's powers:

• Teleporting
  • Spatial Manipulation
  • Reality Manipulation (not allowed here)
  • Telepathy
  • Soul Destruction
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Internal Attacks
  • Apportion
  • Flight
  • Energy Projection
  • Healing
  • Smiting (Michael can smite being by just looking at them. A unique ability to him and I've yet to see anyone else do such a thing)
  • Power Granting
  • Regeneration
  • The coolest one. It took God or Jack to defeat/kill him. Nothing else came close. These are very powerful characters, obviously.
  • Etc, there's much more but I'll save them. I've at least introduced what abilities are likely to be most useful in this or any debate. So when the time comes, and if necessary at all, I'll harp back to the bullet pointed labels and expand on just what Michael has shown to be able to do. As none of it is really simple.

Perfect Teamwork/Preparation in 1 hour:

I'm going to fuse the two of these guys.

Archangels require a vessel to live on Earth seamlessly. So, Michael gets Black Flash's agreement, since I have Perfect Teamwork, to use his corpsy-charcoal meat suit for the duration of the fight; adding a host of new abilities, but most importantly, a mind. The mind of God's highest archangel in command. A primordial creation that God himself states is extremely complex to create. Kind of why there are so few of them in existence. So no tricking this Flash, and Michael's affiliation here also negates any Telepathic attacks you may throw at me.

Dimensional and Universal Rifting

Just cause I think it's cool: Creates a rift out of nowhere. The show made it a point to explain how strenuous and difficult such a thing is to accomplish. He is one of the only beings I've seen do this. Honestly, I can't off the top of my head think of anyone else who did this. Maybe Chuck/God? So I can create rifts in space that lead to other universes during the battle. Michael can use it with perfect precision, to take him or others directly where they need to go. Whereas if you aren't as divine as Michael, you could use all the black magic and divine blessings to create yourself a rift, and you may end up in the worst place possible, like Sam and Dean did. Could come in useful.
Just cause I think it's cool: Creates a rift out of nowhere. The show made it a point to explain how strenuous and difficult such a thing is to accomplish. He is one of the only beings I've seen do this. Honestly, I can't off the top of my head think of anyone else who did this. Maybe Chuck/God? So I can create rifts in space that lead to other universes during the battle. Michael can use it with perfect precision, to take him or others directly where they need to go. Whereas if you aren't as divine as Michael, you could use all the black magic and divine blessings to create yourself a rift, and you may end up in the worst place possible, like Sam and Dean did. Could come in useful.

Scratching out more vulnerabilities:

As I said, the main weakness that I see from Black Flash is his mindless and berserker-like behavior. Removing that ailment is a necessity for this tournament. Beyond that, you'd have to remove the concept of death itself to rid yourself of the Black Flash's pursuit. He can't die. This pursuit would include a being that will always be faster than you regardless of who you are:

No Caption Provided

1 Hour Prep Continued:

So with my cool angelic speedster now, though I really don't think it's needed in this fight, I choose to command an army of heavenly angels to assist me. They'll do as I say since they always do. I may have them take up a vessel or just exist as energy on whatever plain we're fighting. With the amount of things they can do, and if I decide to not kill you instantly, you'll easily be preoccupied by such heavenly bombardment of white-flashey auras. With the speed I'm using, it doesn't matter what planet I'm on to do this.

This specific battle affords me much more leeway than I would have thought. I could most likely get from planet to planet and get still tag you before you blink. For now that's enough for this section. Even without the Black Flash's speed, I'm an archangel of the lord. I can hop from dimension to dimension if I wish, without a rift. But like they always say on the show, this planet Earth is just the most interesting.

Basic Knowledge:

I have a wikipedia page on you. Pretty much full knowledge or most useful knowledge on your team can be gathered here. I'll know what I'm getting into and how to best attack you. Like I stated earlier, it seems most of your plan has fallen apart due to you wanting God Sinbad and him not being allowed. I'm curious to see what you come up with for the rest of your team. I'll hold off on more of the obvious until the next post.

Conclusions:

I haven't delved into the speed force as a viable offensive maneuver, or how my character can disrupt time, or precognition abilities. Among much more.

I do think it's cool that I'll be able to flick the back of your head and kill each of your characters without much interference, or I can just smite them from a distance with an arch angel like Michael. Michael bosses other arch angels around like petulant children. Though I do expect you to put up some kind of fight. So until then, I'll hold off on certainties as it pertains to the battle.

I admittedly kind of glossed over the research on your team but your opener doesn't really strike fear in me and, whatever may happen during this encounter, it does nothing to lead me to believe that any of your chosen tactics will yield you anything positive for the outcome. I think it's pretty academic at this point, but like I said, I'll await your second post. Maybe you'll come up with a new strategy since your God Sinbad was disallowed. Until then, Good Luck.