Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By maestromage

Welcome to my 2021 High Tier Tourney!

@kaijuking

• Hell King Spawn (10)
  • Composite Godzilla (3)

Perks:

• Light Speed (Combat and Reaction) x2 (8)
  • 4 More Character Points (7)
No Caption Provided

@buildhare

No Caption Provided
  • Plutonian (9)
  • Trade character point for perk point (1)

Perks

• Mind Immunity (5)
  • Soul Immunity (5)
  • Negate intangibility (5)

Rules

• Win by Death, Incap, or KO. Standard Gear.
  • DC Characters are composite Post Crisis(Pre 52, New 52, Rebirth) Marvel is 616 current.
  • Unless otherwise stated Wildstorm characters are allowed their feats from DC comics.
  • Manga characters are manga/anime/novel.
  • Dragon Ball characters are Cell Saga and are manga/movie, no anime feats.
  • Video Game Characters get Composite Game/Tie in Comic Material.
  • Star War is EU Everyone is allowed their canon feats and is current.
  • No Reality-warping (powers that may fall under this or have some association will be dealt with on a case by case basis due to the broad nature of reality-warping).
  • No Luck Manipulation
  • No Existence Erasure or Conceptual Attacks.
  • No Power Stealing, Power Copying/Sharing is limited to present allies only.
  • No Summons, constructs, or any other fodder can be stronger than or amped beyond a Picosecond speed Jupiter Buster.
  • Summons, constructs or any other fodder cannot possess any durability bypassing hax.
  • Summons, constructs, or any other fodder are limited to 1000.
  • Cloning is limited to 100.
  • Immortality is allowed but if a character has their all physical presence on the battlefield destroyed then they are considered to be KO'd and are out of the fight.
  • Characters without a physical form are not allowed, though intangibility is fine.
  • Time Jumping, remnants, and speeding up or rewinding one's own time is allowed. Other forms of time manipulation are banned.
  • Battlefield Removal is allowed but has a time limit of one minute.
  • Characters cannot be argued or amped above Star Busting and Attosecond speeds under any circumstances.

Battlefield

The battle takes place in an uninhabited solar system analogous to our own. Contestants start on an Earth-like planet that will reform after being destroyed 100m away from each other.

No Caption Provided
maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking@buildhare

Decide who's going first between the two of you, if you don't within 24 hours I'll flip a coin and decide that way.

One week deadline for openers, 10 days for rebuttals. Asking for extensions is fine but you have to ask before you run out of time to avoid a DQ.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kaijuking

@maestromage: I will take flip a coin. Going first is a death sentence.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Tag for every post, please.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

T4V

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post #1 Plutonian

No Caption Provided

Outwardly another evil superman clone, Irredeemable's central villain is far more than he appears. I'm sure some users have at least a cursory knowledge of who he is but basically he's a reality warper/matter manipulator posing as a Superman expy. His powers have been repeatedly described with lots of sci-fi sounding jargon but this discussion gives the general thrust of it;

...which is that Plutonian (also called Tony) is really subconsciously altering the world around him on a subatomic level. The fact he was doing it unwittingly is the reason he was limited to merely being a stronger Superman for most of his appearances. Right near the end of Irredeemable he becomes aware of his true abilities and becomes considerably more powerful. I'll stick to mostly those earlier appearances for this post.

Powerhouse Powerset

When he was just Superman he still had the dials turned up to 11. Plutonian is ridiculously fast;

No Caption Provided

…outracing a radio wave moving at the speed of light "with all the time in the world". Despite possessing that level of speed he's not the kind of character to instantly blitz as soon as a fight starts consistently, but he's far, far faster than whichever character you give lightspeed reactions. As for strength and durability I'll use a joint feat, Tony's short stay on a prison planet (Here's the full scene.). Run by a powerful alien civilization called the Vespa it's used to hold the most dangerous beings in the known galaxy;

...including beings that can split planets asunder, specifically because it requires their ridiculous physicality to mine the fuel they use for their empire. They maintain control by using a gravity well to simulate blackhole like conditions; "Not much incentive to rebel with the weight of an entire star system bearing down on them". During a demonstration of these facilities one prisoner remains unmoved, leading the Vespa to dramatically increase the forces placed on the prisoners until this happens;

No Caption Provided

...surrounded by the liquefied remains of the other miners (put on this planet specifically because of their ridiculous durability), Plutonian is unmoved and unphased, remaining in the catatonic dream state he'd been in for days. Given we have several statements about just how powerful the gravity well of the planet is immediately prior to this (Can generate half the pull of a Black Hole, the weight of an entire star system) this is comfortably both a star level strength feat (able to stand under that immense pressure) and durability feat (Unharmed, where others are literal stains). Needless to say trying to physically tango with the Plutonian is a poor idea imo. Also he uses the ol' laser eyes a fair bit and they can wipe cities from orbit.

Although really every time I mention a physical attribute in this section you can add "" above it, because they're not physicals in the same way Superman's strength comes from his Kryptonian physiology, it's all matter manipulation/reality warping, start to finish. So in the inevitable situation where we argue about some kind of durability bypassing oneshot hax it's not really Plutonian's durability you'd need to overcome, but his level of control over space around him.

The Game Plan

Should be abundantly obvious given my perks;

• Mind Immunity (5)
  • Soul Immunity (5)
  • Negate intangibility (5)

...cruise off immunity to the most annoying forms of hax (that are still legal) and physically dominate your team with stats at tourney limits. For any abilities that just punching the spooky boys can't solve Plutonian's more nuanced powers will be most relevant, but we'll get to that as needed.

Short and sweet, good luck!

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice intro!

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kaijuking

@buildhare: Alright new post edited.

Hell King Spawn

No Caption Provided

Spawn in a nutshell. Super assassin on earth, dies goes to hell, makes bargain with a devil, becomes imbued with hells powers. Life is miserable since. Now how does this "hell" power work? It works via Necro Energy, a reality warping magic substance made by Lucifer. Spawn initially starts with a timer. He only has so much of this power to use, but as the series continue Spawn learn how to replenish it after battles, and as King of Hell has unlimited amount of it.

This Necro power is summed up well by the US Army who term it as Psycho Plasma due to the mind shaping it. Whatever Spawn imagines, it happens.

No Caption Provided

Houdini explains magic is tricking the universe into believing something, thus warping the reality. Source of Spawn's power.

Now as I said, this was limited in amount to make Spawn not all powerful in comics, but thats not the Spawn here. Its unlimited when you become one of the 8 Kings of Hell, as both Omega Spawn and 8th King Spawn shown. Both "King of Hell" versions.

No Caption Provided

Here is Spawn actually accepting his role as Hell King of the 8th level, and taking over the entire "world" that is the 8th Sphere of Hell, and decimating all foes with total ease with his "limitless" power he draws as Hell King.

Omega Spawn in the Image United event is also confirmed as King of Hell, and shown to have infinite Necro energy.

This is not all however. He also has the "ultimate weapons in the universe" in his living symbiotic suit. K7-Leetha.

No Caption Provided

Violator states the suit is the greatest weapon ever conceived.

No Caption Provided

Violator states against that the suit alone trumps the power of the Demon, Hell Kings, and Angels.

The suit is alive in its own right and can think and fight for itself leaving Spawn free to use his magic or weapons. The suit powers include a danger sense, a connection to the Black realms, able to generate spikes and chains, flight, ect abilities.

Leetha shows full ability to separate from Spawn as the Cape to wreak havoc on its own and then re emerge with Simmons when needed.

Leetha on its own destroys Curse and his forces as it saves Simmons.

Well this is Spawn in a nutshell. Crash course. Lets move on.

Composite Godzilla

No Caption Provided

Godzilla is the longest running movie franchise in history. It is base around the radioactive force of nature in the form of a giant reptilian kaiju that spews radioactive death. The king of the monsters. Destroyer of worlds. Ok lets get this out of the way, the only Godzilla(s) that matter here is IDW Godzilla, Marvel Godzilla, Ronan Godzilla, Earth Godzilla, and Legendary Godzilla. More importantly the main factor for this GZ is the Godzilla in Hell Comic arc where Godzilla becomes, well, a God.

God Godzilla

Writers Ulises and Erick confirms this God Mountain is our real world bible versions of God as we know it. Stated several times in question universe level being, to which the answer is always yes. Stated multiple times Godzilla was empowered by God, killed God, and became God. Notice its only a "Universe" level being not Multiversal.

During the major battle with Hell that amped Space Godzilla, Godzilla is empowered by God Mountain to counter. Godzilla one shots Space Godzilla, and then kills God Mountain in turn with the power God Mountain granted Godzilla. Writers confirm this as well in several tweets that Godzilla killed God and is now God.

Ok so am I saying Composite GZ is Universe level being? No, no. There is a argument in normal debate threads if we argue and accept writer statements. Which there is tons of. HOWEVER its only fair to argue FEATS AND FEATS ONLY. So where does this make Godzilla I am using? Comfortable planet level. Comfortable.

Strategy

Strategy is very simple. The issue with this fight is my team is insane hard, near impossible to put down. Both are true immortals requiring very specific circumstance to beat. Circumstances not possible by Plutonian. Spawn alone requiring either a power level on par with Lucifer himself (Skyfather tier) or Holy weapons.

No Caption Provided

Otherwise if you dont meet these requirements both characters will just ignore, tank, or reform from whatever damage they suffer.

No Caption Provided

Spawn with unlimited necro can regen from anything. Head blown off, no problem. Heart missing, its whatever.

We see Godzilla and Space Godzilla blow up the Earth and Moon in their fight, and when asked by the writer if GZ died or teleported to Hell by the higher forces, the answered was simple and contract binding. Toho stated IDW could not in any way kill Godzilla in their stories. Period. End of discussion. GZ survive this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The famous mini Black Hole feat. As stated in the movie, the plasma powered weapon code name Dimension Tide fires working mini black holes. Stated as such, and shown to work as such. Stated the Black Holes are made no bigger than 2 meters due to possibly harming the planet if any bigger. Stated multiple times as a black hole that will at worst trap Godzilla within in for eternity if not outright kill Godzilla.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Black holes are stated powerful enough to suck in even light waves like normal larger ones. The Black Hole was so powerful it shown and stated to have distorted time and space, ripping open a worm hole in the fabric of the universe.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Second Black Hole hit Godzilla directly and crater the middle of the city leaving nothing left. Godzilla did in fact resist the direct hit, though was KOed for a few days time frame.

Again the Dimensional Riptide weapon fires stated Mini Black Holes. When the writer ask if these are legit Black Holes, he stated back these Blackholes are more dense in gravity to Neutron Stars. GZ tank this.

No Caption Provided

Ronan Godzilla is caught in a dimensional plane combo made of both space distortion and reverse time. It was physically folding her body like origami while contracted to space on its axis. Until she ended the distortion.

Seriously, this a is just raw durability too. I have more I can delve into with Regen.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Explanation of Oxygen Destroyer. Oxygen Destroyer destroys all Oxygen in a area. Oxygen is essential to most molecules that sustain or make up living tissue. It also has a added effect of destroying metals on the molecule level. Godzilla not only surive this stuff in multiple movie canons, but in Heisei heals from straight Oxygen Destroyer energy cutting attacks with a taxed healing factor as burning Godzilla, a state that was melting Godzilla slowly to begin with.

No Caption Provided

GMK Godzilla was the first Godzilla revived by the souls of the dead. It was effectively immortal being made of the angry souls of WW2. Even when blown to pieces in the end the heart continues to beat with the promise to resurrect.

Godzilla after absorbing and becoming God himself, allowed himself to be eaten by demons, only to reform his body from those demons, and then reform his body and the planet Earth fully at the end.

Both characters have insane durability and regen.

These guys are more than durable enough to take Plutonian and they can dish it out. both my characters are casual planet killers. Hell, both my characters can remake planets and have!

Omega Spawn as King of Hell breaks Image Heroes with ease, and breaks/remakes the world over and over for fun.

No Caption Provided

Spawn at his weakest, Classic Spawn, and generate enough power to make the air itself as heavy as the heart of a star.

No Caption Provided

Here is Mamon, another Hell King states that if Spawn takes the crown as Hell King he can create a world with millions of Wanda(s) on it. He also states his own Hell King power of being older than time.

Spawn as Hell King can make planets teeming with life and destroy it in equal measure. Making a planet and bringing life and livable conditions require SOOOOO much more effort than simply busting a planet won't you say? Spawn not the only one. I already showed how God Godzilla remade Earth escaping hell, with life on it via seagulls shown. Godzilla also has busted earth with Space Godzilla as shown. I can also show more forms of power.

Space Godzilla stated and shown to eat stars. IDW GZ blew him away.

IDW GZ busts a stated Blackhole power forcefield. When ask of the wrioter how this feat works, he states it plainly. Its a forcefield with the mass 90% of our sun! Busted.

Conclusions

So yes, both these characters are insane hard to kill. Im not sure how you would even begin to deal with killing either to be honest. You would have vaporize GZ to nothing, and good luck with that with his durability feats, and Spawn is same boat to vaporize him so he forms back in hell, counting a win. I have not touch Spawn more hax powers, that work defensive since you have immunity. Your best advantage is speed which is somewhat negated by my perks of lightspeed characters. The massive issue is durability and way better reality warping nature of my characters.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one who sees it?

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

I'm very sure that trying to get a Dr Strange tier being for 2 points is illegal.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

I'm very sure that trying to get a Dr Strange tier being for 2 points is illegal.

Not just that...

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:
@professorrespect said:
@shirso said:

Not just that...

Using the powers of a Elder God?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: @kaijuking:

Zarathos isn't allowed apparently, did you want me to counter as is or edit your post first?

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: i never placed him at 2 points. I just saw a steal when I see. Zarathos and Blaze are one and the same and the two can switch control often.

I am willing to drop out if I am not allowed Zarathos. As that is a strict nerf of powers not mention befor hand.

Its up Maestroge. I dont care either way.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kaijuking

@buildhare: nah ah good. I never picked Blaze if we are going to nerf one of his main abilities and powers. You can move on or face a alt.

Its like picking Dr Strange and saying no help from gods for his magic. No thanks. Blaze is street tier and waste of points then.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@kaijuking said:

@professorrespect: i never placed him at 2 points. I just saw a steal when I see. Zarathos and Blaze are one and the same and the two can switch control often.

I am willing to drop out if I am not allowed Zarathos. As that is a strict nerf of powers not mention befor hand.

Its up Maestroge. I dont care either way.

I placed him at 2 with the obvious implication that he wouldn't then include Zarathos, who in prior selections has been placed near the top of character rankings or not at all ( for obvious reasons) This is like picking Stable Sentry and expecting to use his Void feats, or using Iceman and then picking out Death Seed feats for him and then acting you've been blindsided.

It's not a "nerf" it's common sense that a very specific version of the character wouldn't be included here, unless you thought Zarathos was 2 points, which you didn't. End of story.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

1) this is also pick your poison. Blaze should come with stated no zarathos nerf otherwise I see a steal. You cant fault me for this.

2) in PM I ask for Ketch and Nobel Kale same as Blaze and Zarathos. Showing my intention to begin with before matches started. Nothing ever said to correct my stated understanding.

3) Blaze is spider man level. Why is he a 2? Thats silly in this tier tourney without Zarathos.

4) I again dont care. I can drop out. Its fine.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: also void and sentry is terrible comparison. Blaze and Zarathos switch control often in comics willingly. Sentry does not willingly do this.

Cmon now....

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@kaijuking: I assume they didn’t explicitly say “no Zarathos” to leave open the option of trying to force Zarathos out via prep and other things as opposed to simple “surprise my 2 pointer is actually a 10 pointer, because he swaps with his alter ego every once in a while”.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kaijuking

@zetsu-san: once again its how the character works. He dont need prep.

Again this is pick your poison. Points arnt accurate.

Again I PM my understanding and intentions and nothing was said on it.

Again, its ok. I figure I got a steal. Instead I got a hindrance. It happens I can bow out and let a alt take my place. Im not here to argue Zarathos should be allowed. Just why I thought it was. There will be other tourneys.

Im not mad about it. Its all good.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: Why leave though? It’s still an interesting duo and surely there are ways to make use of Blaze.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: @zetsu-san: I messed up. My PM was for a CaV of.Jin Mori vs Blaze Zarathos or Ketch and Nobel. I mixed that up. Screw me. So this is all on me. 😒

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kaijuking

@zetsu-san: i dont really want Blaze no Zarathos like at all though. He would.get KO in a split second here. I dont see the point.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zetsu-San
@kaijuking said:

@zetsu-san: i dont really want Blaze no Zarathos like at all though. He would.get KO in a split second here. I dont see the point.

You gave him a massive speed boost, you’ll have plenty of opponents that he can physically compete with if you make it to future matches.

I’m not an expert on your characters and I don’t want to outright hand you arguments, but feel like there are probably a lot more options here than you‘re considering. There almost always are.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kaijuking

@zetsu-san: he is spider man / venom tier. With lightspeed. Whats he going to do against any 4 pointer or above?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san: he is spider man / venom tier. With lightspeed. Whats he going to do against any 4 pointer or above?

Poor penance stare crying in the background. lol

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san: Well aside the PS lol.

indominus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

TAEP

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: I apologise for the lack of clarity on this, though it would be fine for you to continue just using HK Spawn and Blaze himself. That said if you just want to drop that's understandable.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: I apologise for the lack of clarity on this, though it would be fine for you to continue just using HK Spawn and Blaze himself. That said if you just want to drop that's understandable.

yeah, throw in a alternate my friend. There's time still.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zetsu-San

@kaijuking: Does this mean I successfully bullied you into continuing the CaV? xD

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ngl, switching Blaze with Godzilla is super disappointing. smh

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ngl, switching Blaze with Godzilla is super disappointing. smh

Meh the Roster and perks were my first team in the sign ups. Plus whats a Ghost Rider to a God?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers