2020 High Tier SBT 1st Edition RD1: Reaverlation vs Mrviking

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

Well folks it is time my the first round of the Squad Builders Tourney.

@reaverlation

Characters:

• Juuzou Shishimi - 4 Points
  • Sentry (Not Current or Death Seed) - 2 points
  • Juubidara - 2 points
  • Nodoka Miyazaki - 1 point
  • Wildstorm Midnighter - 1 point
No Caption Provided

Perks:

• Perfect Teamwork - 5 points
  • No Friendly Fire - 5 Points
  • Mind Link - 2 points
  • 3 hours of prep - 3 points
No Caption Provided

@mrviking

Characters:

• Asura(soul eater) 1 ,
  • Kowalski(penguins of madagascar) 1
  • Yamamoto(Bleach)1,
  • Aizen(Bleach) 1
  • Vitiate 2
  • Namek Frieza 4
No Caption Provided

Perks:

• no friendly fire 5
  • morals off 8
  • lightsaber(Vitiate) 1
  • 1 hour prep

Rules

1. Win by Death, Incap or KO.
  2. Standard Gear.
  3. Time Jumping, remnants, speeding up ones own time is allowed. Other forms of time manip is banned.
  4. No speed steal
  5. No BFR.
  6. No reality warping
  7. No Power Copying/stealing.
  8. No Summons, constructs or any other fodder stronger than 616 Bleeding Edge Iron Man.
  9. Summons are limited to 200
  10. Cloning is limited to 10

Voting Rules:

1. Vote for the better debater
  2. Do not vote on which character you think you will win
  3. Give reasoning to your vote.
  4. I will count the total votes
  5. If I feel a vote is unjustified or biased I will not count it.

Battle ground

Indestructible planet inside a Solar System like others, with no other people on it except for the fighters.

No Caption Provided

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

T4V

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Is it ok if i post what characters shoud(as a strategy) do under prep time and what they already achived with prep then the abilities of the characters , since describing the abilities take way more time(to me)?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking: Do what you gotta do. If that's how you wanna make your post, go for it :)

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Thanks , i'll be ready with the prep part before the weekend.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MrViking

Prep

So , my team have one character , who have the role of the prepper , its Kowalski.

I dont know if the rest of the team get 1 hour prep from the perk too , so i only show what Kowalski achived with prep .

Thing Kowalski created :

• Shrink Ray Ability : Shrink things.
  • Sleeping gas Ability : Knock peoples asleep.
  • Amnesia mist Ability : Can make someone forget anything they know recently, depending on exposure.
  • Chronotron Ability : Time travel. Can used to time travel , but if the version of the character(s) wich time line a character(s) traveled , notice them , its wont be a good thing(it threatend to destroy the universe) altought , diferent versions of the character can interact with each other without anything , if the version of the character in the timeline they are traveled dont notice them.
  • Transparent Matter Maker Ability : Turn objects invisible(eg:. its turned a machine invisible).
  • Psychotron Ability : Ability to read minds.
  • Youth ray Ability : Turn anything or anybody in to their younger self (eg:. rotten food to normal , adults to babies).
  • Cloning machine Ability : Using DNS its can clone animals.
  • Jiggles 2.0 Ability : Multiplies when violently hit. (They multiplied after an explosion too). Its basically a moving slime cube.
  • Freeze ray Ability : Freeze things.

Strategy :

1. If the entire team gets the prep , then i think the best woud be if Kowalski do the blueprints , and give it to the fastest character in the team(Aizen) to make it , so they can build more of his inventions.

2. If only Kowalski get the 1 hour prep , then i think the best woud be if he build the chronotron and time travel and makes his prep time longer with it.

Sorry if the format isn the best looking , i usualy dont do tourneys or similars things.

(I dont know if time stop forbidden or not)

@reaverlation

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@mrviking: an advice, you should read rules and/or clear confusions from the tourney host before posting. It will make you look bad against voters when you are unsure about rules.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

lol

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright time to finally make my post. After looking at your post, you didn't really put much into it other than the stuff Kowalski created and how it'll be utilized via creating them for the match. From the ones you mentioned, this in particular:

Chronotron Ability : Time travel. Can used to time travel

can't be used here so the plan of making your prep longer won't be happening. In regards to prep, Kowalski is the only one who gets 30 minutes to go anywhere while the rest of your team preps for 1 hour on the battlefield. So going from what you posted, Kowalski can bring what you posted other than the Time Machine and Time Stop devices. So I'll abide to Aizen helping create these devices but assuming Kowalski brought the necessary tools and pieces to create them. Now I'm not gonna really worry about this in all honesty since I have ways of literally one shotting your characters but I'll just stick to one of the most powerful in this tourney: Juuzo.

I'll get to him soon but let's lay out a simple plan, one that I didn't plan on doing for this tourney match, that'll happen due to having 3 hours of prep, No Friendly Fire and most important Perfect Teamwork. I'll start with showing Midnighter's Battle Computer telling my team what'll happen in the upcoming future like he's done in Midnighter #7 (2007):

The Beginning is the End

Basically Midnighter's BC told him exactly what'll happen an entire day ahead using trillions of scenarios with it even telling him things that didn't happen yet. Due to the Mind Link perk, my team will know everything that has happened and will plan accordingly. So assuming your team uses the devices from Kowalski's blueprints made by Aizen, my team will know all about it. So none of those devices will prevent Infinite Tsukuyomi from putting everyone under its Genjutsu:

Naruto Ch. 678-9 (Backwards)

Basically a Genjutsu that can put every living being on the planet under its effects. So this genjutsu will affect everyone right when the fight begins and more than likely put them under an illusion, which would put your most powerful character via Frieza useless. With IT affecting the entire planet, leaving my team unharmed due to No Friendly Fire, Midnighter will open up Doors around his team and near your team to allow much easier blitzing and by blitzing, this is where Juuzo comes in and one shots everyone with a single swipe of his sword. Just to show how Juuzo will one shot:

Ch. 160

Basically Juuzo can kill anyone on your team and yes that includes someone like Aizen who is immortal and Vitiate who is like a soul. Along with Juuzo, Madara has TSB to use and pass along to his teammates to use and TSB can destroy down to an atomic level and even souls. And to show Juuzo's speed (Fight is too long), Juuzo was able to fight Jinbei casually and both of them can react to Seven (Jinbei's eyes were closed too btw) attempting to blitz Juuzo, which accounts to casual FTL speeds since Seven can move at Light Speed and even cook at Light Speed with ease.

Summary:

• Your team's gadgets won't really amount to much, especially if they can't build them having only the blueprints by Kowalski.
  • Middy's BC will basically tell my team everything about yours and the "battle" to come
  • Infinite Tsukuyomi can basically put down your team for the count
  • Juuzo's skills and TSB will eliminate your team, even those that can't die or have need of a physical body
  • Juuzo blitzes

Your move :^D

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well , heres my counter to the genjutsu strategy .

And one counter for the portal strategy.

My team's hax character Asura and my team's versatile character Aizen .

Counter to the genjutsu strategy :

Abilities

Madness Wavelenght :

As one of the Great Old Ones , Asura possess a soul wavelength on a god's level described as "inexhaustible" capable of affecting almost anyone on Earth including witches and the undead even when bloodless and sealed away.

Madness of Fear :

Asura's particular madness variant prods and incites the madness lying deep within the human soul,causing them to go insane or in some cases, face horrific illusions and hallucination in which would result in the person unknowingly commit suicide.

Thats happend to Free and Eruka when they just entered the large room , where Asura was sealed in his own skin , bloodless .

No Caption Provided

Pressure :

Asura is capable of using the pressure of his madness wavelength to focus it into a powerful, physical force capable of flattening and pinning down multiple individuals.

For example its affected Death the Kid in his true death god state.

Death God Physiology :

Being a death god, he has a far more advanced physiology, his body capable of repelling everything, even the likes of poison or dye.

Also , his skin is very ellastic , can be streched and compressed into wrappings.

Immortality :

As a result of being a Death God and the embodiment of fear, Asura possesses immortality and cannot be killed conventionally.

Black Blood :

When Eruka and Free , injected black blood into the sealing , black blood replaced Asura's previous blood. Unlike other users , he doesnt suffer weaknesses from the black blood.

Being a fargment of Death , also gave him the abilities of a shinigami , such as :

Collect :

Collecting the souls of other individuals without actually consuming them.

Strategy : With the perks of being Morals Off and No friendly Fire , Asura woud just use his Madness Wavelenght. Starting from the other side of the planet at the begining of the battle , doesnt matter too much , Stein , feeled Arachne's Madness Wavelenght from Death city , wich is in Nevada , while Arachne was in the Czech Republic.Note that Arachne's Madness Wavelenght is not even close to Asura's .

Counter to the portal strategy :

Abilities

Immense Spiritual power :

Even by captain standards, Aizen possesses a tremendous amount of Reiryoku.

Even after spending a year and a half sealed away in Muken and losing most of the powers granted to him by the Hōgyoku, Aizen's Reiatsu increased to the point where restraining him to a Reiatsu-suppressing chair after his release was necessary to keep it in check. His Reiatsu is violet. His immense Reiatsu is the reason why Aizen was chosen as one of the 5 Special War Powers by the Wandenreich.

After being released from Muken, Aizen displays the ability to use his Reiatsu as a shield that can vaporize living beings that come too close to him, similar to his previous forms when fused with the Hōgyoku

Exampels :

Aizen vapirize a shinigami's hand

No Caption Provided

Aizen trying to shooting down the Soul King's palace , from his chair , while being sealed , only using his reatsu.

Note that the Soul King's palace located in another dimension.

Kyoraku said thats the thing what stop Aizen from doing it , is the chair , that was specially created to him by mayuri to cap his reatsu.

Later Aizen told Kyoraku that , that woud happend to him too if he come to close.

No Caption Provided

Aizen's Immortality :

After kyorku , mayuri tells Aizen that the chair was created for criminals who can't currently be killed.

When Aizen was inmprisoned , when the chair was made , Yamamoto was still alive , thats mean even Yamamoto was unable to kill Aizen.

Yamamoto's Bankai , Zanka No Tachi , wich possess the ability to being hot as the core of the sun , 15million degree hot , and being able to burn things out of existence , cant killed Aizen.

Thats mean , even the following techniques failed to kill Aizen :

Zanka no Tachi Kita : TenchiKaijin : A slash of concentrated fire and heat which incinerates whatever it touches out of existence.

Zanka no Tachi Higashi : Kyjokujitsujin : It neither burns nor erupts, but anything it touches is eradicated to nothingness

Strategy : With the perks of Morals Off and No Friendly fire , Aizen woud just get rid of Midnighter at the start of the begining of the battle , and even if he didnt do this , characters with a normal soul cant even get too close to him. Aizen's Reatsu and Asura's Madness Wavelenght woud prevent Juuzo from blitzing and Madara to use IT.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online
MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Counter to the genjutsu strategy :

Abilities

Madness Wavelenght :

As one of the Great Old Ones , Asura possess a soul wavelength on a god's level described as "inexhaustible" capable of affecting almost anyone on Earth including witches and the undead even when bloodless and sealed away.

Madness of Fear :

Asura's particular madness variant prods and incites the madness lying deep within the human soul,causing them to go insane or in some cases, face horrific illusions and hallucination in which would result in the person unknowingly commit suicide.

Thats happend to Free and Eruka when they just entered the large room , where Asura was sealed in his own skin , bloodless .

No Caption Provided

Pressure :

Asura is capable of using the pressure of his madness wavelength to focus it into a powerful, physical force capable of flattening and pinning down multiple individuals.

For example its affected Death the Kid in his true death god state.

I don't really see how this counters Infinite Tsukuyomi tbh. Nothing here really tells how anybody on your team wouldn't fall under its effects and be out for the rest of the match. But other than dealing with IT, there's also Sentry's telepathic prowess which is powerful enough that even Charles Xavier and Emma Frost, two powerful telepaths with the former being a casual planetary level telepath, are only able to breach his mind due to the White Room put in his head before by Emma and it still isn't enough due to the Void overpowering both. And when it comes to Madness, Sentry is easily able to counter that since due to the Void in him which is able to cause the Hulk to fear it, a feat that nobody else can claim to do to Hulk. Sentry's mind is to the point that he can erase the minds of everyone on Marvel Earth of his existence which includes characters whom have powerful TP resistance including other Telepaths

Death God Physiology :

Being a death god, he has a far more advanced physiology, his body capable of repelling everything, even the likes of poison or dye.

Also , his skin is very ellastic , can be streched and compressed into wrappings.

Immortality :

As a result of being a Death God and the embodiment of fear, Asura possesses immortality and cannot be killed conventionally.

This doesn't really stop Juuzo from ending Asura with a swipe of the sword or Madara (or anyone on my team due to each having a TSB in their hands) since TSB erase on an atomic level and souls themselves

Strategy : With the perks of being Morals Off and No friendly Fire , Asura woud just use his Madness Wavelenght. Starting from the other side of the planet at the begining of the battle , doesnt matter too much , Stein , feeled Arachne's Madness Wavelenght from Death city , wich is in Nevada , while Arachne was in the Czech Republic.Note that Arachne's Madness Wavelenght is not even close to Asura's .

How does being on the other side of the planet stop IT or Sentry's TP? Using Doors, any of my team can be anywhere on the planet and attack any of them.

Immense Spiritual power :

Even by captain standards, Aizen possesses a tremendous amount of Reiryoku.

Even after spending a year and a half sealed away in Muken and losing most of the powers granted to him by the Hōgyoku, Aizen's Reiatsu increased to the point where restraining him to a Reiatsu-suppressing chair after his release was necessary to keep it in check. His Reiatsu is violet. His immense Reiatsu is the reason why Aizen was chosen as one of the 5 Special War Powers by the Wandenreich.

After being released from Muken, Aizen displays the ability to use his Reiatsu as a shield that can vaporize living beings that come too close to him, similar to his previous forms when fused with the Hōgyoku

The only person I can see this working on is like Midnighter due to being the least powerful on my team but that's assuming you can get to him with several of my characters being outright more powerful than Aizen.

Yamamoto's Bankai , Zanka No Tachi , wich possess the ability to being hot as the core of the sun , 15million degree hot , and being able to burn things out of existence , cant killed Aizen.

The "burns thing out of existence" isn't actual existence erasure. If someone can't handle Sun level heat, they're bound to turn into nothing upon coming in contact with such overwhelming heat. Juuzo has means of killing actual Immortals.

Zanka no Tachi Kita : TenchiKaijin : A slash of concentrated fire and heat which incinerates whatever it touches out of existence.

Zanka no Tachi Higashi : Kyjokujitsujin : It neither burns nor erupts, but anything it touches is eradicated to nothingness

Yes because it's basically a Sun in terms of heat which would turn anybody into nothing if they couldn't withstand the heat like a regular human being if they were exposed to this.

Strategy : With the perks of Morals Off and No Friendly fire , Aizen woud just get rid of Midnighter at the start of the begining of the battle , and even if he didnt do this , characters with a normal soul cant even get too close to him. Aizen's Reatsu and Asura's Madness Wavelenght woud prevent Juuzo from blitzing and Madara to use IT.

He wouldn't touch Midnighter since he'd have to deal with Sentry, Juudara and Juuzo, all of whom would stomp Aizen. Let's assume this would work: My team would know everything about your characters and what'll happen due to Midnighter and this presents them to plan and attack accordingly. Juuzo is able to take down anyone, even at range as Juuzo shows here which is done casually. And due to the Mind Link, the Wavelength would have to deal with Sentry's own Mind which can counteract not just the Wavelength but put everyone down with Telepathy. So your team would have to deal with two types of bare minimum planetary level mind attacks, one which goes after the senses and the other the Mind directly. Not just that but both Juuzo and Madara's TSBs have ways of permanently erasing anyone on your team. One other thing that'll happen tho:

No Caption Provided

Juuzo here shows that he's able to not only cut concepts but cut the thoughts of people's minds as shown here when Juuzo cut the concept of an Apple from Nikitis and Touta. So not only can he cut their thoughts from Sentry's TP and Madara's IT, Nodoka's book shows her the thoughts of whomever like so:

No Caption Provided

So even the thoughts presented in this book, which would show my team everything is up for slashing by Juuzo, making your team completely clueless quite literally so even power and abilities would be forgotten and make your team utterly oblivious.

All in all, Juuzo can easily kill anyone on your team and the two Mind Attacks my team have would completely overwhelm yours. Not just that but TSB can eradicate your team and everyone on my team is able to wield and use them.