• Shinaori Kumuno (3)
  • Yurushia (5)

Perks:

• 5 more character points 10
  • 2 more character points 5

Rules

1. Win by Death, Incap or KO.
  2. Standard Gear.
  3. Time Jumping, remnants, speeding up ones own time is allowed. Other forms of time manip is banned.
  4. No BFR.(With the exception of 20 seconds self bfr)
  5. No reality warping
  6. No Power Stealing, Copying is allowed
  7. No Summons, constructs or any other fodder stronger than Star busting MFTL
  8. Summons are limited to 200
  9. Cloning is limited to 25

Voting Rules:

1. Vote for the better debater
  2. Do not vote on which character you think you will win
  3. Give reasoning to your vote.
  4. I will count the total votes
  5. If I feel a vote is unjustified or biased I will not count it.

Battle ground

Indestructible Jupiter sized Earth inside a indestructible Solar System like ours, with no other people on it except for the fighters.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Who's gonna go over the limits first, I wonder

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123 Did you want me to go first?

Yes, you actually stated that you wanted to go first in post #3 which you have deleted. You said "I am going to start this today"

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123:

I deleted it because my team changed , because one of my characters out of tier which was Purgatori (she was universal plus lol) I'll start this tonight then , and do my best to counter your character!

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123:

I deleted it because my team changed , because one of my characters out of tier which was Purgatori (she was universal plus lol) I'll start this tonight then , and do my best to counter your character!

Hell yeah! Let us have a cool discussion!

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123:

No Caption Provided

Yurushia's counter to Usagi

Well, Yurushia's passive Presence melts wonder woman to nothingness. Due to her Miasma being so strong that it makes a second demon world, her physical form is erased. Even if they are resistant to erasure, Yurushia's miasma melts even space itself. Well, the whole premise is that she is the leader of the demon world which is infinite!!! She changes the laws of the world to destroy powers and make them useless, basically

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

P.S Also, Yurushia's passive also causes Madness Inducement. (Don't say it's mind manipulation ) Yuru' has Type 3 which is not mind manipulation, but madness through cognition. Also, Also, in the Demon World, the laws dictate that no physical matter can exist, so since she makes the area around her a Demon World, the enemy's physical substance is erased due to the laws of the world.

PART 2 COUNTER

So, Yurushia Nulls powers with Law Manipulation, assuming they can survive her aura .

Scans are as follows below

1) is the existence of a True Demon Lord destroying the rules of the Power System (it's Yurushia)

2) All skills were lost

3) Further proof that Yurushia altered the laws to null all the powers (she is the True Demon Lord in the first scan)

4) Her actually doing it mid sentence

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
No Caption Provided

Kumoko Shiraori'

Abilities :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
  1. Holy Manipulation
  2. Soul Manipulation
  3. Darkness Manipulation
  4. Probability Manipulation
  5. Power Nullification
  6. Light Manipulation
  7. Magic
  8. Amplification
  9. Matter Manipulation
  10. Air Manipulation
  11. Earth Manipulation
  12. DetectA skill that combines all perception-type skills. Overview:Magic Perception, Magic Formula Perception, Material Perception, Presence Perception, Danger Perception, Motion Perception, Heat Perception, Reaction Perception, Space Perception.
  13. Time Manipulation
  14. Warping
  15. Thread Manipulation
  16. Telepathy
  • Evil Eye of Grudge / Jinx Evil Eye: Continually weakens all of the recipient’s stats while damaging their HP, MP, and SP. Adds the decreased HP, Mana and SP to the users.
  • Inert Evil Eye / Evil Eye of Stasis: an Evolved version of Evil Eye of Paralysis. It makes the target become completely stationary, even if it could still slightly move when paralyzed.
  • Repellent Evil Eye / Evil Eye of Magnetism: Evolved version of Evil Eye of Heaviness. Instead of just being able to produce a force that pulls the target down, this skill can create a force that pulls the target in any direction. It can produce a repelling force, which when applied around the user can serve as a form of shield.
  • Annihilating Evil Eye / Evil Eye of Destruction: Applies Decay-attributed damage to things within the user’s field of view. Decay attribute is the one, which encompasses the breakdown and collapse of matter, such as that associated with death.
  • Sealing Evil Eye: Deals Seal-attribute damage to anything in the user's field of vision. This inflicts the "seal" status condition, which prevents the usage of one skill.
  • Antimagic Evil Eye: Deals Antimagic-attribute damage to annything in the user's field of vision. This prevents the target from invoking magic, similar to the dragon scale skill, making it difficult to cast magic in the first place.
  • Warped Evil Eye: Deals Space-attribute damage to anything in the user's field of vision. It allows the user to warp space in any place they can see. If there's anything in the warped space it gets twisted around as well, destroying it in the process. One can even target the insides of things with it, like the brain of a target.

Counters to Usagi

Well, once this fight beings, you must deal with the eyes of Shiraori's. Which basically include Appraisal, which gives info to our team, and Inert (Paralysis into a time-stop like state), grudge (halves your stats, absorbs HP, MP, and SP), Annihilation (An Insta kill that attacks with the attribute that governs death), Space Eyes (Warp the space where you exist, effectively bypassing durability), Sealing (Stops you from using skills), Magic Seal (Stops you from using magic), Eyes of Greed (Absorbs your soul energy and it bypasses soul defenses). Moreover, her passive abilities like [Imperial Scales], [Divine Dragon Barrier] null magic, she also passively nulls magic. Moreover, Abyss Magic LvL 10 will rain upon you, destroying your soul by effectively bypassing resistances and immunities.

Now, she keeps her eyes closed because, if she opens them, the others will be killed. In fights, she opens her eyes and the effects are activated instantly (Julius died as soon as she opened her eyes).

Also, Didn't even bring scans for Annihilation evil eyes, Inert evil eyes and soul/mind takeover yet :P ( found below)

In a consequence of this, All skills are negated. Skills include Magic, abilities, biological abilities and so on (Spider thread, Envy, Sloth, and skills that increase the probability and so on are all skills).

Plus

Some passive fear Inducement, Evil eye of Curses one-shotting stuff + scans for Sealing, Antimagic and Warp evil eye(found above)

+ threads that can control enemies and Abyss Magic, an AoE magic that deconstructs body mind and soul and turns it into energy for the planet (found above in scans

+Bypasses durability and resistances

Plus Her weapon one-shots anything in range

+ Annihilation and paralysis + An explanation of the Boundary Field that she can use

She can overwrite the space in order to activate her boundary field (note that it's only taking a long time because she started doing so in the opponent's boundary field and not in an even matchup where she would do so easily) and some combat experience of her fighting equal/stronger opponents. Her eyes absorb the power of the soul, so she is basically absorbing the enemy's soul, stats (as in attack, defenses, speed, HP, MP,) and adds then to her own stats. Whoever she is looking at has half their stats reduced, so if one is planet lvl he will end up as 1/2 planet lvl

P.S

She also has a large AoE Null field which blocks abilities and skills from activating (her boundary field does just that but also nulls physicals . This is a weaker field of the one she can use and her Boundary Field is many times stronger

Ruphas Mafahl

Abilities

1. Power Nullification
  2. Aura
  3. Willpower Manipulation
  4. Enchanted Senes
  5. Forcefields
  6. Transmutation
  7. Telekenesis
  8. Flight,
  9. Statistics Amplification
  10. Damage Reduction
  11. Regeneration
  12. Creation of Pressure points
  13. Reactive Power Level
  14. Gravity Manipulation
  15. Probablity Manipulation
  16. Fear Manipulation
  17. Resurrection
  18. Plot Manipulation
  19. Healing
  20. Law Mnipulation
  21. light manipulation
  22. space/time manipulation
  23. Non-Physical Interaction ( affecting spiritual, and intangible beings )
  24. Mind Manipulation
  25. Portal Creation
  26. Madness manipulation

Resistances

1. Mind Manipulation

2.o Magic,

Willpower Manipulation,

Fear Manipulation (Can resist her own Coercion),

Statistics Reduction (Negated the Demon King's aura that reduces attack power),

Plot Manipulation

Empathic Manipulation

Posession etc

Speed

FTL : she can attack faster the ftl

No Caption Provided

Absolute Evasion Flash

No Caption Provided

Defensive

Power Nullification: You have one magic-user in your team, and his abilities will be negated.She can disperse the mana of a specific area, preventing the use of magic. + Can completely negate all physical damage under a certain value. ..

No Caption Provided

. Can cut through divine magic and arcane magic.....

No Caption Provided

Statistics Amplification:she can increase her defense

No Caption Provided

Statistics Reduction She can reduce your team's defenses (meaning lower the durability)

No Caption Provided

Force field barries

No Caption Provided

Offensive

, Reactive Power Level: The More you attack my character .. the more powerful she gets. Your attacks amplify her...

No Caption Provided

Statistics Amplification ///;(Can increase attack power and speed

No Caption Provided

She can peirce through your defenses :

• Mesaltim: The ability of Aries from 12 Heavenly Stars, which allows the user to create a rainbow-colored fire. It is a killer flame that deals with percentage damage in accordance with the maximum amount of enemy health. No matter how strong the enemy is, it will take damage, the power of this fire grows infinitely depending on the strength of the enemy. Ruphas can cover herself with the rainbow flame of Mesaltim causing even a simple touch to automatically inflict damage on the victim as a percentage of his life force, penetrating through defense and resistance.
No Caption Provided

Attack Strength

Planet Busting: she can crack a planet into two

No Caption Provided

Can a destroy a planet with arcane magic without strain

No Caption Provided

Level 1500 Ruphas. Level 1500's can deal more damage than a planet like Midgard can bear and shatter it, shatter a planet with a single kick.

No Caption Provided

She also can destory countless planes and entire solar system if need be , but that will be listed in my next counter.

Between Yuru + Shiraori : Yurushia Nulls USAGIS powers with Law Manipulation + Combined with Shiraori's passives

BONUS

Ruphas can choose to copy her allies abilities , or fuse her own abilities . She can reduce your HP, gain your abilities etc. The more you attack Ruphas the stronger she gets ...

No Caption Provided

YOUR MOVE

No Caption Provided

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By tomtheawesome123

Eternal Sailor Moon (Usagi)

No Caption Provided

Speed

Her speed is quite impressive.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Scans 1-6) They are initially outside of a galaxy packed with stars, Sagitarrius Alpha star is an area in the center of that galaxy. Zero Star is in the centre of alpha star. In a short period of time she and other characters fly straight to Zero star. So they are in the center of the center of the galaxy essentially.

This proves her speed is ridiculously MFTL+ . They went form outside the galaxy to the centre. Even if they started at the edge of the galaxy (Which they didn't) they would have had to travel dozens of thousands of light years in a short period of time.

Her reaction speed is basically this fast in Eternal Sailor form as well since she doesn't get blitzed by people who react to the characters doing this feat.

Attack Potency, Durability and Energy output

Sailor Moon in Super Sailor form (An inferior form to Eternal Sailor Moon) with her passive energy emission during her first transformation was able to scare a character called Pharaoh 90,

Pharaoh 90 has a feat of moving a galaxy intergalactic distances. I will explain the context of this feat. The galaxy is called the "Tau Nebula". It is a very distant galaxy

The above scans shows Pharaoh 90 moving the galaxy from an intergalactic distance away from earth to somewhere closer to earth.

Super Sailor Moon (Inferior to Eternal) is able to scare Pharaoh 90 with this passive emission of energy. She is also able to tank the emission of energy as well

Scan 1) She powers up to Super Sailor form and tanks the emission of energy. This is a durability feat.

Scan 2) The emission of energy is stated to be thousands of times higher than Pharaoh 90.

So now we know how strong Super Sailor Moon is. But how strong is Eternal Sailor Moon?

Scans 1-3) It is the culmination of the powers of multiple Super Sailors.

So how does all this energy potential translate into actual applicable attacks?

Super Sailor Moon destroys one of the mirror worlds of Nehelenia

These mirror worlds are parallel worlds which at least contain constellations. And this is from an inferior form

Can Shield herself against Chaos in , in her Eternal form . Chaos has fused with the galaxy Cauldron. The Galaxy Cauldron is the source of the star seeds and stars

Hax and other abilities

The silver crystal (The source of her power) stops aging

The silver crystal can be used to seal and banish people from existance.

Can attack and destroy intangible things like Nephrite's Shadow

Can resist TP to an extent. The extent is actually not bad, she resisted the TP of Queen Metalia. Queen Metalia with her mere presence can descend an entire planet into madness. Usagi is completely fine when Queen Metalia directly mind controls the planet's populace. . This was also not the only time Queen Metalia has TPd an entire planet's populace.

Sailor Moon has resistance to Soul Manipulation too. She resisted Inside Pharaoh 90 who vesseilize the entire planet to Become One with it , the vesselization consist to stealing souls of bodiesand converted into a vessel, insert the soul in their experience and turn it into a Daimon (basically Monsters) or entirely posses the body.

Sailor Moon even in her base form before getting her Super and Eternal form has some matter manipulation resistance.

She resists being paralyzed at an atomic level. She then moves her staff despite this. And this was just her base form. Do keep in mind that in the third scan everyone was going to get disintegrated at an atomic level but Usagi survives this and later retaliates after Mamoru shuts the matter manipulation down. I am sorry that the scans are tilted 90 degrees but to fix this just copy and paste the images into microsoft paint and then rotate the image.

Rebuttals- Yurushia

Yurushia's counter to Usagi

Well, Yurushia's passive Presence melts wonder woman to nothingness. Due to her Miasma being so strong that it makes a second demon world, her physical form is erased. Even if they are resistant to erasure, Yurushia's miasma melts even space itself. Well, the whole premise is that she is the leader of the demon world which is infinite!!! She changes the laws of the world to destroy powers and make them useless, basically

This is a very awkward and confusing post format. People usually first list the general powers and capabilities of their characters and then write separate sections for how said capabilities interact and counter the opposing team. I will try my best to navigate through it.

And what do you mean by melting "wonder woman"? Is Wonder woman a character in this debate? What is her "Miasma"? How does something that is supposed to melt someone into nothingness make a second demon world? I don't understand what you are saying in your post. I am going to move on to your scans to see if they substantiate these rather confusing statements.

What does the first scan prove? 2 demons fighting and destroying a plane? Can I please have some context? This seems to be a very obscure verse. At least put more effort into explaining the mechanics, do I have to research the verse myself?

The second scan appears to be your evidence for the Miasma melting away space and creating a second demon world. I am very oblivious to how impressive creating a second world is but the scan implies that the second world will be created despite the Miasma meaning that it is not the Miasma that created the second world, but instead the world is being created by another source and the Miasma wasn't able to stop it.

The third scan I presume shows her making an old man mad. So she has to go up close to the man (Indicated when it is stated that she uses her wings "to rise up to the same height as the old man") and then release her demonic presence?

And when is it stated in the scans that the world is infinite? The closest is the second scan which explains demons will spawn infinitely but that can mean that they spawn forever and indefinitely but not necessarily that the world is infinite.

Sorry man, this post is too confusing for me since you don't bother to lay the groundwork for understanding the verse especially when it is this obscure. The thing is you haven't even shown her speed, strength and durability which is considered basic practice. I am going to assume she has human speed, strength and durability since you have not provided any evidence to suggest she is anything more than a regular human in those categories.

Now to counter the Miasma (which I presume is a substance that melts away things including space?) and the power nullification. First off Usagi has effortlessly survived spacial manipulation before. On a large scale as well. In her base form she survives a warp of the space time continuum which can create giant holes in space.

And she only changes the laws of her demon world right? Not this battlefield? There is so much that you didn't say in the post. But if you ever try to bring up that you can Power Nullify Usagi then I have a counter for that.

This scan shows her being powerless in a planet due to the black crystal having the power to nullify all types of energy and powers including that of the Silver Crystal.

Scan 1-3) Later on in the arc the power of the silver crystal nullifies the power nullification.

Keep in mind that this happened in the second arc, which means this was Sailor Moon in her base form and not her Super form which is thousands of times stronger than that, and her Eternal form which is leagues above that.

So yeah, she is resistant to power nullification due to the silver crystal.

P.S Also, Yurushia's passive also causes Madness Inducement. (Don't say it's mind manipulation ) Yuru' has Type 3 which is not mind manipulation, but madness through cognition.

Ok so you are trying to say that this form of Madness doesn't count as TP? Do you have any proof of this? Where is the scan which proves it is not conventional TP? You say it is not mind manipulation because it is "madness through cognition". But isn't the mind the source of cognition?

Until proven otherwise I am going to assume it is mind manipulation which makes the most sense. Madness by definition is related to the mind (It means mental illness) and the mind is the source of cognition.

And besides, Usagi has as I have explained previously has the resistance to be completely fine when when Queen Metalia directly mind controls the planet's populace . Queen Metalia with her mere presence can descend an entire planet into madness. This is much more than what you have shown

Also, Also, in the Demon World, the laws dictate that no physical matter can exist, so since she makes the area around her a Demon World, the enemy's physical substance is erased due to the laws of the world.

Oh, so she can make an area around her into a Demon World and she can manipulate whatever is it? So can you show scans showing the radius of this demon world? And how her manipulation of it can put Eternal Sailor Moon down? The same Sailor moon that in a massively inferior form (Super form) one shotted a mirror world which at the very least contains entire constellations?

PART 2 COUNTER

So, Yurushia Nulls powers with Law Manipulation, assuming they can survive her aura .

Scans are as follows below

1) is the existence of a True Demon Lord destroying the rules of the Power System (it's Yurushia)

2) All skills were lost

3) Further proof that Yurushia altered the laws to null all the powers (she is the True Demon Lord in the first scan)

4) Her actually doing it mid sentence

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11128/111280708/7360180-yuru%20part%208.jpg

(I linked the final scan because it was too clunky)

So it appears that the power nullification only works on some sort of Isekai-ish skill systems. Skills that are not covered by the skill system do not get affected for example the skill of Japanese. The Silver Crystal shouldn't count as an aspect of a Skill System so it should be outside of the scope of all of this all together. And even if it was within the scope I highly doubt it would be able to nullify the Silver Crystal which has resisted Power Nullification before even in Sailor's base form.

Rebuttals- Kumoko Shiraori

Kumoko Shiraori'

Abilities :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  1. Holy Manipulation
  2. Soul Manipulation
  3. Darkness Manipulation
  4. Probability Manipulation
  5. Power Nullification
  6. Light Manipulation
  7. Magic
  8. Amplification
  9. Matter Manipulation
  10. Air Manipulation
  11. Earth Manipulation
  12. DetectA skill that combines all perception-type skills. Overview:Magic Perception, Magic Formula Perception, Material Perception, Presence Perception, Danger Perception, Motion Perception, Heat Perception, Reaction Perception, Space Perception.
  13. Time Manipulation
  14. Warping
  15. Thread Manipulation
  16. Telepathy

Any feats or logical scaling for any of the vomit that was pasted? How strong is her Telepathy? What is the extent of her Air manipulation? I am going to assume that all of these powers are not possessed at an extent that can even scratch or affect Usagi in any way due to the lack of feats or logical scaling that proves that magnitude of these powers.

Evil Eye of Grudge / Jinx Evil Eye: Continually weakens all of the recipient’s stats while damaging their HP, MP, and SP. Adds the decreased HP, Mana and SP to the users.

Any scans or logical scaling of this ability? How much HP, MP and SP does it drain? How much is each point of HP, MP and SP worth in the verse, do regular humans have 5 HP or 500 HP? Does it drain 1 HP, MP and SP per second or 100? I am going to again assume that the magnitude of this ability will not affect Usagi in any way. Does it work on the invisible?

Inert Evil Eye / Evil Eye of Stasis: an Evolved version of Evil Eye of Paralysis. It makes the target become completely stationary, even if it could still slightly move when paralyzed.

Any scans? Does it work through walls? Is it a blast? Can it tag MFTL characters like Usagi? Can it even affect a character like Usagi who could nullify time stop (Which is basically a superior version of paralysis)? Does it work on the invisible?

The description you wrote mentions people can actually "slightly move" when paralyzed. What does that mean? Does "slightly" mean they retain a portion of their speed? Can you prove the portion is so small that an MFTL+ character can't blitz your team hundreds of times over due the lack of speed feats you have posted for them?

Repellent Evil Eye / Evil Eye of Magnetism: Evolved version of Evil Eye of Heaviness. Instead of just being able to produce a force that pulls the target down, this skill can create a force that pulls the target in any direction. It can produce a repelling force, which when applied around the user can serve as a form of shield.

Any scans? Does it work on a character like Usagi who can walk around the planet nemesis in base form? The planet nemesis having gravity comparable to a black hole? Does it work on the invisible? (One of my perks is invisibility)

Annihilating Evil Eye / Evil Eye of Destruction: Applies Decay-attributed damage to things within the user’s field of view. Decay attribute is the one, which encompasses the breakdown and collapse of matter, such as that associated with death.

Any scans? Does it work on a character like Usagi who has tanked spacial decay? And does it work on people with her level of durability? Does it work on Usagi who has resisted destruction at an atomic level in her base form before receiving Cosmic Power from Neo Queen serenity, recieved her super form, and her eternal form (which is being used)?

Sealing Evil Eye: Deals Seal-attribute damage to anything in the user's field of vision. This inflicts the "seal" status condition, which prevents the usage of one skill.

Proof that this character can tag Usagi? Proof that the skill nullification works on the silver crystal? Does it work on the invisible?

Antimagic Evil Eye: Deals Antimagic-attribute damage to annything in the user's field of vision. This prevents the target from invoking magic, similar to the dragon scale skill, making it difficult to cast magic in the first place.

Proof it works on silver crystal? Does it work on the invisible?

Warped Evil Eye: Deals Space-attribute damage to anything in the user's field of vision. It allows the user to warp space in any place they can see. If there's anything in the warped space it gets twisted around as well, destroying it in the process. One can even target the insides of things with it, like the brain of a target.

Not gonna work on Usagi who has tanked Space time destruction to a greater extent. In fact she was walking around on planet Nemesis which was comparable to a black hole in gravity so I don't see how this can even affect her. She even did that in base form btw. And does it work on the invisible?

Counters to Usagi

Well, once this fight beings, you must deal with the eyes of Shiraori's. Which basically include Appraisal, which gives info to our team,

So the appraisal skill first appears in chapter 3 of the web novel https://www.wuxia.blog/novel/Kumo-Desu-ga-Nani-ka/138036/Chapter-3-There-was-a-time-when-I-thought-that-Appraisal-was-a-cheat-skill.html

No Caption Provided

In order to use the skill she has to focus on something. This means she has to be able to see the thing. You can't see the invisible, Usagi is invisible due to my perk.

and Inert (Paralysis into a time-stop like state)

I have already addressed this, Usagi can counter literal time stop. And people can still "slightly move" after inert which means they maintain a portion of their speed. Usagi can also teleport during paralysis.

, grudge (halves your stats, absorbs HP, MP, and SP),

Any scans? Can she tag Usagi with it before she gets blitzed? Even with half stats Usagi still blitzes and oneshots her.

Annihilation (An Insta kill that attacks with the attribute that governs death),

Can she do it before Usagi blitzes her? Does it even work on people like Usagi or does it only work on fodder?

Space Eyes (Warp the space where you exist, effectively bypassing durability),

Usagi has tanked space warp before according to my scans.

Sealing (Stops you from using skills), Magic Seal (Stops you from using magic),

Usagi's silver crystal has bypassed power nullification before according to the scans I posted.

Eyes of Greed (Absorbs your soul energy and it bypasses soul defenses).

Can it affect multi galactic beings like Eternal Sailor Moon? Can it bypass the soul manipulation resistance of someone who can resist the planetary soul manipulation of pharaoh 90 in her Super form let alone her Eternal form?

Moreover, her passive abilities like [Imperial Scales], [Divine Dragon Barrier] null magic, she also passively nulls magic.

She has bypassed power nullification before.

Moreover, Abyss Magic LvL 10 will rain upon you, destroying your soul by effectively bypassing resistances and immunities.

Can all those attacks tag an MFTL+ combatant before it blitzes your team? Can they even hurt Usagi who has planetary Soul resistance?

Now, she keeps her eyes closed because, if she opens them, the others will be killed. In fights, she opens her eyes and the effects are activated instantly (Julius died as soon as she opened her eyes).

So she can get blitzed before she opens her eyes right? So basically Usagi one shots her? And the first 2 scans only shot scans of Appraisal which cant be used on the invisible.

The first doesn't show the level of power the people that died were at so I am skeptical if it works on Usagi. It also doesn't prove she can tag the invisible. How do you know this will work on someone who is invisible and on the level of Usagi?

So the second scan reveals that she can only inhibit magic when she sees the opponent. She can't see the opponent here since Usagi has the invisibility perk. This also implies that the rest of the magical eyes require the opponent to see the target for them to even work. She can't see the invisible. Even if she could magic-nullification won't work on Usagi from my scans.

The third scan doesn't show much except explanation of the "Seal" status which nullifies skills. Again this won't work on Usagi.

Also, Didn't even bring scans for Annihilation evil eyes, Inert evil eyes and soul/mind takeover yet :P ( found below)

She gets blitzed before she can do any of these. The first scan shows soul manipulation which was not planetary so it is not enough to affect Usagi.

Scan 2 shows a TP skill. That requires her to split her mind and even then you haven't shown it is on the level of Queen Metalia who Usagi resisted in base form and had planetary mind control. Scan 3 basically just elaborates on the mind skill which has no evidence of being able to affect Usagi.

In a consequence of this, All skills are negated. Skills include Magic, abilities, biological abilities and so on (Spider thread, Envy, Sloth, and skills that increase the probability and so on are all skills).

Doesn't work on Usagi.

The first scan shows an attack that you were talking about which attacks the soul right? Abyss lvl 10? Will that work on Usagi who has planet level soul resistance? The 2nd scan is marionette strings which appears to be mind control skill but that shouldn't work on a planetary TP resistant Usagi.

Plus

Some passive fear Inducement, Evil eye of Curses one-shotting stuff + scans for Sealing, Antimagic and Warp evil eye(found above)

+ threads that can control enemies and Abyss Magic, an AoE magic that deconstructs body mind and soul and turns it into energy for the planet (found above in scans

+Bypasses durability and resistances

None of those will work because they either fall into Power Nullifcation ,Soul manipulation or TP which Usagi has shown resistance to on levels that far exceed what you have shown. You claim that they "Bypass" durability and resistances but have shown no scans of any of those attacks affecting people with planet level resistance in Soul, TP and Power nullification. Usagi also has atomic matter manipulation resistance so it cant even deconstruct her body.

Evil eye of curses need sight to take affect (They have never shown the ability to tag the invisible and in fact the eye of anti magic explicitly states she needs to see to use it) and even if they didn't Usagi is on a level leagues and leagues above what you have shown those eyes affecting.

Plus Her weapon one-shots anything in range

First scan is TP which won't go through to Usagi.

The second scan is interesting though, so she opens her eyes and the hero dies. However the character implies that he dies because he wasn't strong enough to withstand it. It is written as if someone powerful enough can withstand the ability. Usagi is multi galactic even in Super form and I am using her Eternal form so she would be able to withstand this. In base form she has tanked atomic disintegration. And you haven't proven it affects those she can't see with her eyes.

+ Annihilation and paralysis + An explanation of the Boundary Field that she can use

So scan 1 is a wiki scan (Not the best source). So her boundary can weaken the stats and powers of the opponent... How much is the weakening affect? Is it weak enough to lower a multi galactic character to just galactic? Even if you did that Usagi still oneshots this character. And as I have explained power nullification and everything inferior like power weakening is not affecting Usagi.

The second scan shows paralysis but it won't work on someone who can teleport out of her sight and blitz her before she can open her eyes. Or move so fast she can't perceive them, or is naturally invisible thanks to perks so she can't see them. Or has resisted paralysis on an atomic level.

She can overwrite the space in order to activate her boundary field (note that it's only taking a long time because she started doing so in the opponent's boundary field and not in an even matchup where she would do so easily) and some combat experience of her fighting equal/stronger opponents.

You have not shown how the boundary field gives her an advantage. Boundary field prevents people from using the abilities properly but Usagi has resisted power nullification before, and she can blitz before your character does any of this. Her movements may be dulled but MFTL+ is not going to be dulled down to match your character's featless speed.

Her eyes absorb the power of the soul, so she is basically absorbing the enemy's soul, stats (as in attack, defenses, speed, HP, MP,) and adds then to her own stats. Whoever she is looking at has half their stats reduced, so if one is planet lvl he will end up as 1/2 planet lvl

Soul manipulation doesn't work. And if the stat manipulation relies on soul manipulation then that won't work either. And that probably won't work on the invisible.

P.S

She also has a large AoE Null field which blocks abilities and skills from activating (her boundary field does just that but also nulls physicals . This is a weaker field of the one she can use and her Boundary Field is many times stronger

You have repeated this same point multiple times. However power nullification won't work on Usagi.

Rebuttals- Ruphus Mafahl

Ruphas Mafahl

Abilities

1. Power Nullification
  2. Aura
  3. Willpower Manipulation
  4. Enchanted Senes
  5. Forcefields
  6. Transmutation
  7. Telekenesis
  8. Flight,
  9. Statistics Amplification
  10. Damage Reduction
  11. Regeneration
  12. Creation of Pressure points
  13. Reactive Power Level
  14. Gravity Manipulation
  15. Probablity Manipulation
  16. Fear Manipulation
  17. Resurrection
  18. Plot Manipulation
  19. Healing
  20. Law Mnipulation
  21. light manipulation
  22. space/time manipulation
  23. Non-Physical Interaction ( affecting spiritual, and intangible beings )
  24. Mind Manipulation
  25. Portal Creation
  26. Madness manipulation

Resistances

1. Mind Manipulation

2.o Magic,

Willpower Manipulation,

Fear Manipulation (Can resist her own Coercion),

Statistics Reduction (Negated the Demon King's aura that reduces attack power),

Plot Manipulation

Empathic Manipulation

Posession etc

Can't wait to see the scans. Remember, none of this means anything if you dont have scans to back up the magnitude and specifications of these abilities.

Speed

FTL : she can attack faster the ftl

No Caption Provided

This is only faster than the speed of light. Usagi is in the millions of times faster than the speed of light due to travelling to the centre of a galaxy when she was outside it's borders. This scan is not enough evidence to prove Ruphus not getting blitzed thousands if not millions of times over by Sailor Moon. Furthermore the scan says "surpassed even the speed of light" which indicates that the speed of light is something impressive here which it isn't in Sailor Moon.

Furthermore this isn't even her actual movement speed, just the speed of her attack. Usagi dodges this attack casually. She can casually blitz Ruphus before this attack even happens since you have provided no feats for Ruphus' combat speed. Only the speed of one of her techniques.

Absolute Evasion Flash

No Caption Provided

What is this supposed to mean? She can avoid 100% of all attacks absolutely? Can she dodge someone thousands, possibly millions of times faster than she is?

Defensive

Power Nullification: You have one magic-user in your team, and his abilities will be negated.She can disperse the mana of a specific area, preventing the use of magic. + Can completely negate all physical damage under a certain value. ..

No Caption Provided

Power nullification of this level isn't working on Usagi. Usagi blitzes her before she can even begin to think about dispersing mana to that specific area. She can just move outside of the area and oneshot Ruphus (Who has no durability feats judging from your post).

You brought up negating physical damage under a certain value. What is that certain value? Is the certain value anywhere close to multi galactic? Or even multi stellar?

Can cut through divine magic and arcane magic.....

No Caption Provided

So it can slice through magic. How will this help against the fight against Usagi? If we take this seriously and assume it even slices through multi galactic magic it won't prevent Sailor Moon's attacks from hitting him, the energy beams will only get sliced but they are still going to go through unblocked.

Statistics Amplification:she can increase her defense

No Caption Provided

What is the magnitude of this buff? Can she even apply the buffs before your team gets blitzed millions of times over? You don't have any prep so your team starts unbuffed. Can the buffs buff a featless team to galactic levels?

Statistics Reduction She can reduce your team's defenses (meaning lower the durability)

No Caption Provided

Can she tag an enemy millions of times faster than she is (if not more since you only showed the speed of one of her techniques, not the speed of the actual character) with this ability? What is the magnitude of the debuff? Can it debuff multi galactic durability to planetary or what?

Force field barries

No Caption Provided

Can the barrier survive against Usagi's attack potency? Can it be conjured before your team gets blitzed?

Offensive

, Reactive Power Level: The More you attack my character .. the more powerful she gets. Your attacks amplify her...

No Caption Provided

Statistics Amplification ///;(Can increase attack power and speed

No Caption Provided

She can peirce through your defenses :

What do these scans show? They only show "Flash, a skill with absolute evasion". This doesn't prove anything. It doesnt prove the statistics amp. Even if this was true can she statistics amp after getting killed in one hit? Even if she could do that Usagi seals her in the silver crystal.

• Mesaltim: The ability of Aries from 12 Heavenly Stars, which allows the user to create a rainbow-colored fire. It is a killer flame that deals with percentage damage in accordance with the maximum amount of enemy health. No matter how strong the enemy is, it will take damage, the power of this fire grows infinitely depending on the strength of the enemy. Ruphas can cover herself with the rainbow flame of Mesaltim causing even a simple touch to automatically inflict damage on the victim as a percentage of his life force, penetrating through defense and resistance.
No Caption Provided

Scan for this? What does this scan show? It only shows "penetrate". Are you trolling? Even if this was true Usagi blitzes her before she can bring the flames up. You dont have prep time so you dont have time to prepare.

Attack Strength

Planet Busting: she can crack a planet into two

No Caption Provided

This is nowhere near even Super Sailor Moon who passively releases energy thousands of times that of Pharaoh 90. And also tanked said release of energy with no sign of recoil.

Can a destroy a planet with arcane magic without strain

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Well Sailor Moon is far far far far higher than planetary

She also can destory countless planes and entire solar system if need be , but that will be listed in my next counter.

Yeah well Usagi goes farrr beyond solar system even in Super form let alone Eternal according to my scans which show her destroying mirror worlds which contain constellations. And her total energy output is thousands of times higher than someone who can move a galaxy at MFTL speeds across intergalactic distances. And that is just in Super form.

Between Yuru + Shiraori : Yurushia Nulls USAGIS powers with Law Manipulation + Combined with Shiraori's passives

None of that works on someone who has resisted Power nullifcation before. And it was her base form which is thousands if not millions of times weaker.

BONUS

Ruphas can choose to copy her allies abilities , or fuse her own abilities . She can reduce your HP, gain your abilities etc. The more you attack Ruphas the stronger she gets ...

No Caption Provided

This scan only shows her fusing skills, not copying from her allies and enemies. She gets blitzed before any of this happens.

Usagi's Strategy

So Usagi is invisible and has the brains of Sherlock Holmes, she also has full knowledge on your team so will know how to counter all the abilities in addition to having prep time.

But I will be honest, the only strategy needed here is a blitz. She is invisible so the eyes don't work. Even if the eyes worked they dont work on this level. If the eyes do work on the invisible I don't think they would logically work if there is an object between Usagi and Shiraori. If it is true that the eyes work on the invisible and galactic beings like Usagi (Something I doubt) then Usagi with full knowledge would know. And Usagi with Sherlock Holmes intelligence would use the battlefield. In the picture for the battlefield there is an asteroid belt. During prep Usagi will grab one of the asteroids and then hide behind it before the battle starts so the eyes will not affect her at all. Usagi would have the lifting strength to do this due to being able to move in planet nemesis which has gravity comparable to a black hole and this was in a form thousands of times weaker than Super form which is leagues below Eternal form which I am using (I have provided scans for this in a previous section). The eyes will not affect Usagi no matter what.

But regardless she blitzes due to your entire team lacking in feats of speed. She one shots your team.

I will elaborate more on the strategy once you post your counters since I really dont have much to go off your first post since it lacked so much detail. Usagi has shown resistances to all of your techniques so I don't think there is any reason to think that she won't Blitz and KO your team who lack durability and speed feats (You only gave the speed of one of Ralphus' techniques but not her actual speed).

Due to the horrendous gap in speed Usagi avoids all your attacks if blitzing doesn't work. She avoids all your techniques. There is nothing that your team can do.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123:

Perfect!! 1 Nice post by the way !!!! Sorry for making it confusing , but I'll respond today

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123:

Perfect!! 1 Nice post by the way !!!! Sorry for making it confusing , but I'll respond today

Thanks dude, also can you always make your scans large instead of medium or small? The formatting messes up when the other sizes are used.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: I made a little edit to my post, the 2nd paragraph of the "Usagi's Strategy" section has an added strategy as I realized that there was an asteroid belt in the battlefield.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123: I was busy with family , and fell asleep . I recently just moved into a new house and I'm still in the process of moving in . You can definitely expect a response tonight it's about 9:50 my time. Expect it late in the night !!!

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123: I was busy with family , and fell asleep . I recently just moved into a new house and I'm still in the process of moving in . You can definitely expect a response tonight it's about 9:50 my time. Expect it late in the night !!!

Dude, if you are busy with family then you should prioritize that rather than a CV post :p.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123: It's quite alright I learn to balance things , and so my reponses will occur late at night.

Yurushia

Yurushia's Presence causes a variety of effects.

1) Instantly Ages anything it touches by thousands of years.

2) Charm Inducement

3) Can stop the opponent's heart

4) Causes their spirit to break

5) Madness Inducement Type 3

6) Fear Inducement

7) Produces potent miasma capable of decomposing the opponent's body. Because her Miasma is so potent that it creates a Demon World, it also erases physical matter as there cannot be Physical matter inside of the Demon World.

8) Can passively soul rip and devour the souls of others.

9) Her miasma also rots the opponent. It's so potent, it was able to rot space itself.

The range of her presence is 1/10th of the world (She and Heraness releashed their presences and the entire realm was affected and space started rotting). In other words, coming inside her range means that your character is affected by each and every ability at once. Therefore, you need to have resistance to all of those in order to survive the first instant of the fight.

Her Law Manipulation can erase abilities from other worlds. The world she came from is the Demon World and she altered the laws of another world called [Tess]. She, herself, was unanfected by the loss of powers and could even use the powers of that world without problem.

10. Soul Rip/Soul absorption/ Soul eating with Infinite Range, ate all the comers to the afterlife from all the different dimensions just by existing.

11. Demon World is infinite

Everything has a scan below

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

You misunderstood; her presence causes all of her hax and since it can fill the dimension mentioned earlier, range isn't a problem. I said most because her soul stuff cover the entire demon world which is infinite, so they have more range than the rest of the hax.

Also, I noticed in the reply explaining passives I said that "Nothing physical is allowed to enter the demon world", but the scan says "Nothing physical is allowed to exist". Just pointing this out

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

I have more if need be

Shiaori

Shiraori's Eyes are practically passive as well, as she decided to keep them always on. The only requirement for them to activate is to have the opponent inside field of view and since this is a battle, they are active from the first moment. Also note that she can see invisible targets and interact with them (she can see and absorb souls, HP, MP, SP and energy. She can also see the flow of mana, the constitution of everything around her etc). Moreover, she can see through walls.

When Shiraori absorbs an enemy, she gains the abilities of her enemies lol. After she devoured mother, she got her abilities and stats.

• Shiraori can summon countless eyes able to use her powers, so fodders are irrelevant.
  • es The effect is instant
  • All of the eyes I mentioned in my first counter showed the eyes being instant
  • hiraori can decide who is affected by the eyes, can see through objects

1) Absorb HP, MP, SP and halves the opponent's stats. If the opponent doesn't have resistance, this is instant. Moreover, Sailor Moon wouldn't have a lot of HP as they can only be acquired by Levels and Passive skills which she doesn't have.

2) Paralysis. This is caused by her Inert Evil Eye, which puts the opponent in a time-stop like state (although it is mentioned that it is not time manipulation). It also affects the thoughts of the opponent and their perception. And no, time stop is completely irrelevant to paralysis.

3) Sealing of skills and magic. Her eyes block the usage of magic and shut down skills, which include resistances, powers and stat boosts.

4) Space warping, destroying her opponent's insides.

5) Passive information gathering, she will know of your strengths and weaknesses.

For appraisal, it will give Shiraori knowledge on their abilities, resistances, biological features, stats, strengths and weaknesses, name and lvl

Wisdom allows passive appraisal

No Caption Provided

As of Volume 2, Chapter 8, Page 196, she Dcides to keep the Evil Eyes active at all times.

For the evil Eyes; she had so much mana Regen they didn't consume anything, so she kept them on. If you remember, when she met human adventurers she mentioned that she needs to close her evil eyes, in order to avoid killing them. After she became a god, she keeps her eyes closed because, if she opens them, the others will be killed. In fights, she opens her eyes and the effects are activated instantly (Julius died as soon as she opened her eyes).

I am using composite, which includes all abilities. But even then, after she became a god she remade most of her Evil Eyes with the exception of Appraisal (although she still has something similar

Ruphas

Ill counter this tmo don;t respond its 430 my time . Also you went way over tier oot

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123: You can now counter !Yeah , best Ruphas is gonna be MSS level... using her regular form , not galactic like sailor moon which is oot . She is not fast enough for me to make a counter and nor can she can compete with a galactic opponent . The other two girls powers are passive and activate immediately and have the hax to still possibly stay in this fight .

Holy damn I never knew sailor moon was that fast .... A lot comic characters your going to face are going to die... unless they're nigh omnipresent

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath:Sorry man this post is unbelievably confusing. I am going to ask some questions in the High tier PYP PM.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123: Let this clear up your confusion my friend, but I am going to give you an explanation on Yurushia so you understand her. I don't want you to be confused , because a lot of people don't know these charactes .

Shiaori scans /power/ explanation

1)This is the for her being able to see through objects and also states the effect of the eyes and that they are instant . The eyes work via line of sight, since she can see invisible stuff like the flow of magic and the flow of the air, it should be fine. (Th

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Some more scans for the eyes (the space eyes, sealing eyes and anti magic eyes)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

4) It uses the Rot Attribute, that decomposes matter and rules over the attribute of death./This is the Rot Attribute (known also as corrosion)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

5. Instat eyes

No Caption Provided

This is for the wall hacks

Yurushia /explanation break down

A short explanation for you since your confused on the verse, all scans regarding Yuru were found in that second counter way above. Thats what the wall of scans was everything regarding the infintie world , and what he presence does.

Demon World: It's basically the afterlife and only souls can exist inside of it. No matter can exist here and the souls of the dead arrive here from all other worlds. There is only one demon world and it is infinite. Yurushia existing was able to soul rip and devour the souls of all the new comers to the world which means her range is literally infinite.

Tess: A world were people had powers, until Yurushia arrived on it and altered it's laws.

Yurushia's Species: she is a Devil, the highest form of existence in the entire verse (and I don't mean higher dimensional being btw). Her powers come from her age and her presence can cause several effects such as:

1) Madness Inducement Type 3

2) Charm Inducement

3) Fear Inducement

4) Causes the opposition's hearts to stop and their spirits to break

5) Soul Rip + Soul eating

6) Aging (thousands of years go by in a second

7) Decay powerful enough to rot space

8) Miasma potent enough to decompose matter instantly. Said miasma creates a second demon world and inside the demon world, the Law does not allow the existence of material. So, all material inside her range are erased cuz of the Law. Note that she didn't use this at any given time during the Tess arc, due to her not wanting to massacre the planet and not getting into any fights.

9) Causes others to worship her and become her believers.

10) Causes dimensions to break by existing.

Also note that her presence covered the entirety of the demon world (as she was able to soul rip and devour all the comers in the demon World) so her range is infinite. Even if you want to argue that her range for all those abilities aren't infinite, we see her easily filling the dimension which was mentioned to be 1/10th if the world.

Unrelated to her presence she can alter the laws to null the opposition's powers. Her summons can cause passive petrification which affects souls as well, mind and soul rape.

Megacraft

or Shiraori, the System is a way that helps the people inside use Magecraft. It isn't another kind of energy so all the skills should work, except one or two that work only I side the system (like the [n=w%] skill for example). Of course, if you compare someone who is inside the system and can only use Magecraft with it's help, it's inferior to someone like Shiraori who does all her work herself

P.S

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tomtheawesome123

@thevoidofdeath: I am more confused about this statement:

1) Absorb HP, MP, SP and halves the opponent's stats. If the opponent doesn't have resistance, this is instant. Moreover, Sailor Moon wouldn't have a lot of HP as they can only be acquired by Levels and Passive skills which she doesn't have.

Wouldn't Sailor moon have some HP, MP and SP due to being a naturally high tier being? Wouldn't her level naturally be super high? Are you saying that Sailor Moon is level 1 since she didn't level up within the System of an entirely different verse?

Because with your logic The living tribunal wouldn't have a lot of HP either, and neither would Thanos or Galactus.

Can you show scans which prove that someone who isn't part of "The System" having terrible level 1 HP, MP and SP despite being far stronger than a level 1 outside the System? Just because they didn't participate in the leveling process within the "System"?