• 2 Extra Character Points (5)
  • Flight (1)
  • Adamantium Weaponry (2)
  • 1 hour Prep (1)
  • 200 S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents (1)

Rules

1. Win by Death, Incap or KO.
  2. Standard Gear.
  3. Time Jumping, remnants, speeding up ones own time is allowed. Other forms of time manip is banned.
  4. No speed steal
  5. No BFR.
  6. No reality warping
  7. No Power Copying/stealing.
  8. No Summons, constructs or any other fodder stronger than 616 Bleeding Edge Iron Man.
  9. Summons are limited to 200
  10. Cloning is limited to 10

Voting Rules:

1. Vote for the better debater
  2. Do not vote on which character you think you will win
  3. Give reasoning to your vote.
  4. I will count the total votes
  5. If I feel a vote is unjustified or biased I will not count it.

Battle ground

Indestructible planet inside a Solar System like others, with no other people on it except for the fighters.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Which of his team gets the flight and adamantium weapons?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@majinblackheart:

You want to go first? I am very interested in what you’re going to do.

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@sawed_off_it: Sure, give me a couple of days.

Care to answer the above question? It doesn't matter to my post since I have no knowledge perk but I'm just curious.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

T4V

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Hellespont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

TAEP.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

TAEP.

Avatar image for deactivated-5db9692553cb6
deactivated-5db9692553cb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Tag for every post

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Annihilus – The Living Death that Walks

Annihilus is a super evolved insect from the Negative Zone who desires to kill all life in the positive and negative universe. Using highly advanced technology, Annihilus created the powerful Cosmic Control Rod as well as near invulnerable carapaces. Annihilus controls a massive army known as the Annihilation Wave.

Powers & Abilities

• Super Strength
  • Invulnerability
  • Super Speed
  • Flight
  • Fear Projection

Equipment

The Cosmic Control Rod

Originally the source of Annihilus’ power, the Cosmic Control Rod possesses nearly limitless cosmic energy and absorption abilities. It can also be used to create shields and manipulate matter. The Cosmic Control Rod also allows for control over the Annihilation Wave.

The Quantum Bands

The tool of the Protector of the Universe, the Quantum Bands can be used to create energy constructs from Quantum Energy. The Bands are also able to absorb energy across the entire electromagnetic spectrum.

Majin Buu

No Caption Provided

Majin Buu is a being of pure destruction. After several transformations, Buu eventually absorbed Goten, Trunks, Piccolo and Gohan and gained all of their power, abilities and experience. Majin Buu possesses nearly inexhaustible energy and stamina as well as unparalleled regeneration.

Powers

• Super Strength
  • Super Speed
  • Ki Energy Projection and Manipulation
  • Elasticity
  • Regeneration
  • Telekinesis
  • Absorption
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Energy Sense
  • Teleportation
  • Technique Mimicry
  • Healing
  • Master Martial Artist

Mysterio

No Caption Provided

Quentin Beck was a former stuntman and special effects man turned to crime. His various theatrics have tormented Spider-Man and Daredevil using his elaborate hoaxes and illusions basically for the lulz. Regardless, he is deadly at his craft and is to never be underestimated.

Powers & Abilities

• Illusion Casting
  • Hypnosis
  • Enhanced Strength
  • Enhanced Speed
  • Various Weaponry & Tech

Perks

• Four Extra Character Points (10)
  • One Hour Prep Anywhere (5)

No Caption Provided

Prep

In preparation for the battle, my team will gain access to something Annihilus covets greatly and take over the Fantastic Four’s Baxter Building. This should not be a problem for Annihilus as he is quite tech savvy and has mastered the highly advanced technology of the Tyannans and has some advanced tech himself and he’s already done it before. If there’s any doubt my team could take the building by force if necessary (although the FF is a mere nuisance to Annihilus without the Quantum Bands), I have two words for you: Majin Buu.

No Caption Provided

So first thing is first, Annihilus opens the portal to the Negative Zone, breaks off the knob and unleashes the Annihilation Wave.

Gratuitous Annihilation Wave carnage and destruction for your viewing pleasure.

There are many components to the Annihilation Wave but for this battle about 30% will be orbital bombers and the other 70% to be mixed ground and air infantry. Annihilus has an entire universe at his disposal. With the Negative Zone portal open the ranks will be replenished as soon as they are lost. At all times, masses of soldiers of all varieties will be swarming each of your characters while over 50 orbital bombers fire from above with intent to pin your fighters down and destroy them.

The Annihilation Wave operates on a hive mind and will unquestionable follow orders even to their own deaths. Despite this, many Annihilation Wave species are as intelligent as any sentient soldier.

Mysterio will take advantage of the labs and resources to make plenty of his various gases and projectors for the battle. He will also equip himself with a few of Reed’s handy devices, such as a translocator.

While in the building, my team will also take advantage of Reed’s vast arsenal and a few squads or so of Annihilation Wave soldiers will keep them hidden and ready for use if required.

The Opening Battle

The battle opens to the mass confusion of the Annihilation Wave attack and bombardment. Within the next instant, Mysterio unleashes his illusion gas, which Buu can easily spread across the battlefield, although the gas itself has quite an extended range. Your fodder most likely won’t even survive until this point before the bombardment and Wave tear them apart, and unlike the Annihilation Wave, they do not replenish their ranks.

Mysterio crafts his illusions and has total control over them and can show your inner most fears or bliss. His illusions are so realistic that he can deceive not only sight, but also touch, feeling and even smell. As far as his victims are concerned, they are experiencing reality: even when they know they are in an illusion.

• Scan 1) Mysterio describes his illusion crafting.
  • Scan 2) Mysterio controls his illusions and shows you what he wants you to see.
  • Scans 3-5) Shows a group of heroes their worst fears and they feel it as well.
  • Scan 6) Another example of showing worst fears as well as the feeling of heat against Daredevil, who has heightened senses.
  • Scan 7) Old Man Logan, also with heightened senses, could not distinguish his teammates from Mysterio’s illusion. He killed them all.

I guess it is easy to see where this is going and it’s something Mysterio has done time and again. Mysterio will make your team believe mine is their teammates and their own team is their enemy.

This ability goes well beyond the heightened senses of Wolverine and Daredevil though.

• Scan 1) Mysterio easily disguises the Sinister Six from Dr. Strange.
  • Scans 2-4) Illusions fooled Extremis Iron Man and Dr. Strange into thinking Tony’s guards were the Sinister Six, who were in front of them just a moment before and fighting them.
  • Scan 5) Fools Miss Sinister, an established telepath, into thinking he is Sin. She was also unable to read his intentions when he betrayed her and when he faked his death.

As you can see, his illusions are undetectable by advanced technology, mystic arts and even telepathy. I can provide solid examples of the senses these characters have but they were none-the-wiser. Gilgamesh seems well suited to take care of the demons Lucifer is bound to summon thinking they are Annihlation Wave creatures. Lucifer should also have no issue killing them either.

But most importantly, Doomsday will have no defense whatsoever to the illusion and there’s no way he can be talked out of it. He will kill your team or you will be forced to kill him. And that’s before Buu and Annihilus even enter the battle.

They can just stand on the side lines and spam energy attacks.

• Scan 1) The Cosmic Control Rod harms even the Hulk (Thanos vs Hulk #4)
  • Scans 2-3) Cosmic Control Rod knocks out Thor in a blast (Thor Vol. 1 #404)

• Scans 1-3) Buu will unleash an attack similar to the Human Extinction attack for additional chaos at the open of the battle.
  • Scans 4-5) Buu can use Gotenks’ Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack and will release his ghosts immediately after. If you are unaware, they explode on contact. I anticipate some precog since you've used this variation of a team many times before, bu they all simply lack the speed to avoid them.

Click here manga scans are hard/tedious to crop.

And that’s just a warm up for the destructive power of Buu that doesn’t even include his other abilities. Buu can casually destroy planets so we'll see what you can come up with.

On top of that, the closer you get to Annihilus, the stronger his fear projection becomes. Should you have no defense to this, you will be incapable or restricted in your ability to fight back.

No Caption Provided

Next Time…

In the next round of counters I will cover specific stats and abilities for Buu and Annihilus depending on how the battle is perceived as moving forward. Also, I will elaborate on how effective the Annihilation Wave is at overwhelming even the strongest of opponents. And if you scare me enough, the big guns really come out.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Damn, some strong points being thrown around already, I like this

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points