• Perfect Teamwork (5)
  • 1 Hour of Prep (1)
  • X-Men Team (2)
  • 200 SHIELD Agents (1)
  • 200 Ultron Bots (1)

Rules

1. Win by Death, Incap or KO.
  2. Standard Gear.
  3. Time Jumping, remnants, speeding up ones own time is allowed. Other forms of time manip is banned.
  4. No speed steal
  5. No BFR.
  6. No reality warping
  7. No Power Copying/stealing.
  8. No Summons, constructs or any other fodder stronger than 616 Bleeding Edge Iron Man.
  9. Summons are limited to 200
  10. Cloning is limited to 10

Voting Rules:

1. Vote for the better debater
  2. Do not vote on which character you think you will win
  3. Give reasoning to your vote.
  4. I will count the total votes
  5. If I feel a vote is unjustified or biased I will not count it.

Battle ground

Indestructible planet inside a Solar System like others, with no other people on it except for the fighters.

No Caption Provided

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

marveld2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By marveld2

TAEP

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Goku

>Superman

>Same team

Blasphemy.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 geekryan  Online

@the_man_with_questions: I’d prefer if you go first, since you have prep anywhere. I’m also not too familiar with Tao or the Creation Blades.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman:

No Caption Provided

• I don't think this character needs any introduction. Superman is an icon known by millions worldwide. I'm sure you know the story. Sent to Earth as infant from a dying planet, grew up to be one of it's greatest defenders, and so on.

Goku:

No Caption Provided

• I don't think this character needs any introduction. Goku is an icon known by millions worldwide. I'm sure you know the story. Sent to Earth as infant from a dying planet, grew up to be one of it's greatest defenders, and so on.

T.A.O:

No Caption Provided

• T.A.O: Tactically Augmented Organism. Tao is an artifically made organism who possess a high intellect, and the ability to manipulate others through the use of words, expressions, and gestures.

• 1 hour of prep anywhere (Location: Earth/Solar System)

~Tao's Manipulation~

First I'll have Tao manipulate Superman & Goku into explaining what they're capable of, and what assests they bring to the table. Tao's main ability is the manipulation of other beings. Some describe Tao's abilities as mind control/telepathy, but it's actually not. His mind is just so sophisticated that he can manipulate, and break the minds of others. This is an aspect of Tao's abilities that even Mr. Majestic acknowledged (more on Majestic later).

Tao has manipulated people into doing stuff like taking bullets for him, making a sqaud of WildCat members have second guess about killing him (note: Tao had actually manipulated a shape shifter into doing this, and Tao manipulated the shape shifter into having so much of his likeness that only Majestic was able to see overcome the effects), and he's even got people to kill others, even when they didn't want to (note: Tao's manipulation doesn't have to be blatant, and just suggesting ideas is enough to get others to act against their own will, as seen in the scans I linked).

Tao can also manipulate beings of immense intellegence, including the likes of Mr. Majestic. Majestic has several feats that show off his high intellect, like the time he built a machine capable of transporting him back to his own universe. With all of this in mind, Tao should have 0 issues manipulating Clark & Goku. Also, neither Clark, or Goku know who Tao is, so they don't have a reason to suspect anything malcious from him. On top of that, Tao has no issues when it comes to faking what his true intentions are (chaos), as he was once a member of the WildCats before putting the entire team in disassary with a plan he set-up (not even Majestic saw his betrayal coming).

Now Let's get back to my preparation. Once Clark & Goku are done explaining what they're capable of, Tao will become aware of a technique that Goku informs him of known as the Fusion Dance, as well as it's limitations.

~Fusion Dance~

The Fusion Dance is a technique that allows two individuals of similar power-levels to fuse with eachother, and become an even more powerful being. With this knowledge in mind, as well as it's limit (time), Tao will have Goku show Superman the fusion dance, and then have them fuse 10 minutes before the fight starts.

No Caption Provided

For the last ten minutes, with knowledge of Superman's ability to absorb the Sun's radiation for his power, Tao will have the Goku & Superman fusion fly to the sun for extra boost in power before the fight starts. This is something that Gokent (Clarku?) will easily be able to do given the fact that he'll have Superman's flight speed, but boosted by a significant margin (Superman can already go from the Earth to the Sun in seconds). Once Gokent returns, Tao will hand him the Creation Blades, and have him engage your team.

Before I move on, I just want to note a few things. The Fusion Dance has a condition where if one of the members of the dance messes up they end up becoming either an over-weight, or incredibly skinny fusion that is extremely weak. However, I don't see this being an issue for Goku & Clark. Goku already has the dance perfected, and Clark should have 0 issues performing the technique given the fact that he was able to read every medical text ever published in seconds, and then proceeded to perform life-saving surgery in record time (on his first try).

The Main Battle

• Gokent

Gokent will have all of the knowledge, and abilities of Goku & Superman combined. This includes stuff like Clark's strength, Goku's H2H skills, Clark's knowledge, Goku's ki techniques, and so on. On top of having all of their abilities combined, Gokent's stats & the potency of several of his abilities (notably, ki blast) will also be increased thanks to the Fusion Dance (as in the norm when fusions occur). To make things even better, Gokent will be even more powerful thanks to taking a ten minute dip in the sun prior to the battle starting.

I'm going to be honest, this idea is really wild and I'm kind of just having fun with this one. Given the fact that a Goku & Superman fusion is completely made up, I'm just going to say that Gokent can do what those two can do, but better/with more ease. I'm not going to throw a bunch of random numbers at you, and say stuff like Gokent is a 10 minute sun-dip times planet buster who can casually erase galaxies, or some nonse of that nature. I'll mainly just be relying on the two characters actual feats, and making the assumption that they'll be able to perform them with more ease.

With all that out the way, I don't see your team lasting long. Under Tao's influence, Gokent will instantly go for the kill/KO. I don't know much about Kuurth, but your other two team members, Zatanna & Jean, are at a massive stat disadvantage. Specifically in regards to speed. Goku was capable of casually dodging ki blast, and physical attacks from opponents with incredible speed during the Namek Saga. For refrence, Piccolo's ki blast in the anime was able to go from the Earth to move in a mere instant.

The Goku I have access to is far beyond that point, so... Yeah! Anyway, this alone puts Gokent far above your characters in-terms of speed (except for Kuurth, since I'm not sure about what he's capable of).

Gokent would easily be able to blitz those two, and then proceed to drop them with pressure-points. From there, the only issue left is Kuurth.

• Creation Blades

The Creation Blades are blades capable of cutting through anything, including Tao when he possesed the power to warp reality on a universal scale.

No Caption Provided

Prior to this instance, Tao was taking on Max Faraday, who could tear apart the fabric of reality and threaten the omniverse. Heck, Max was so powerful that he could remake the universe if he wanted to.

Tao was able to beat Max & an amped Spartan at the same time, but the Creation Blades had him on his knees (apparently they can also cut a user off from a significant portion of their powers if drawn from an external source).

Under Tao's influence, and wielding the Creation Blades, Gokent can make quick work of your team, ending the fight before any of them get a chance to react. There's a variety of other ways they could take your team down, but I'll leave it at that for now.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan I'm not done yet. I just didn't want my stuff to get deleted.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 geekryan  Online
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: I have to fix two of my links, but I'm done.

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
Major_Hellstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokent, that might have just won a vote right there.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 geekryan  Online
Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Laskt

TAEP and T4V

OrangeVegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OrangeVegeta

T4V

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 geekryan  Online

Post#1

Zatanna

No Caption Provided

Here is Zatanna's CV page.

Powers/Abilities:

• Magic
    • Energy Projection
    • Force Fields
    • Flight
    • Elemental Control
    • Telekinesis
    • Telepathy
    • Illusions
    • Teleportation
    • Invisibility
    • Healing
    • Transmutation
    • Reality Warping
    • Time Manipulation
    • Energy Manipulation
    • Astral Projection
    • Divination

Zatanna is considered one of DC's most powerful magic-users. Her magic is practically limitless; pretty much anything she can say backwards will happen. She has very few limitations, speed and plot being the main two. Her speed is quite human, as are her physicals. Due to PIS, she is often limited in what she can do. The good thing about a tournament/CaV is that no PIS is involved ;)

Although she often casts her spells by speaking backwards, this is not something she has to do. On many occasions, she has cast spells without speaking at all. She mostly just speaks backwards as a tribute to her father.

Zatanna has battled powerful characters like Felix Faust, Circe, Enchantress, Despero, Lobo, and Zor. Zor is an extremely powerful universal reality-warper who has once beaten The Spectre.

She is so powerful that she can turn off gravity, turn night into day, and turn rain into flowers:

No Caption Provided

Zatanna has also awakened the universe and manipulated space & time to command the Seven Soldiers to attack.

She also stabilized a hole in space & time

She raised Metropolis from ruin:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

One of her greatest feats was escaping Nanda Parbat, a mystical place that was threatening to tear reality apart:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

A lot of these feats aren't applicable to our battle, but it's just to show how truly powerful Zatanna is.

More to come in the "Prep" and "Strategy" sections.

Kuurth

No Caption Provided

Here is Kuurth's CV page, and here is Juggernaut's CV page.

ET has allowed me to use Juggernaut's base feats, as well as those of Kuurth. This is because Kuurth, the Breaker of Stone and one of the Serpent's Worthy, took Juggernaut as its host during the Fear Itself event. For most of this time, Kuurth also had access to Juggernaut's powers as he was still the Avatar of Cyttorak.

Powers/Abilities:

• Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Durability/Invulnerability
  • Superhuman Speed
  • Superhuman Endurance/Stamina
  • Regenerative Healing Factor
  • Personal Force Field
  • Unstoppable Momentum
  • Flight
  • Possession

Juggernaut's thing is that he is unstoppable. While in possession of the Hammer of Kuurth, he became even more powerful and more unstoppable.

Juggernaut has battled characters such as Thing, Colossus, Thor, Base Hulk, and even World War Hulk. Kuurth has faced practically all of the X-Men alive at the time and they couldn't stop him.

As Kuurth, and after having lost access to his Juggernaut powers, he couldn't be put down by Colossonaut (Colossus with the Gem of Cyttorak and thus with the powers of Juggernaut). Colossonaut had to resort to BFR to stop him, and he was even commenting how Kuurth was stronger and more powerful than him. And that was just Kuurth without the Juggernaut's powers...

Kuurth, with Juggernaut's powers, had also resisted any and all attempts made by the X-Men to stop him. The X-Men even had prep.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

1) No sells a punch from Colossus and then casually sends him flying

2) Tanks a blast from Cyclops

3) Resists a telepathic assault from Emma Frost with Cerebro and then incaps her

4) No sells a combined attack from Storm and Dazzler

5) Takes a combined assault from Cyclops, Magneto, Kitty Pryde, Iceman, Colossus, Dazzler, Northstar, Psylocke, and Rockslide

6) It took Hope Summers, with the combined powers of all the X-Men, just to remove his helmet, and she was KO'd after this.

7) Magneto couldn't even control his Hammer

8) Easily broke out from being frozen by Iceman

Cyclops, with the X-Men, put together at least 42 plans to stop him, and they all failed:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

He is literally unstoppable:

1) Cannot be exorcised

2-3) Falls into a deep hole and then just reappears

4-5) Walking on air

I'll finish this off with his other feats:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

1) Catches up to Non-Stop, a speedster

2) Destroys The Raft

3-4) Flight

5) Possesses a man with a touch

6-7) Causing massive and destructive shockwaves with his hammer strikes

And these are all just Kuurth's feats. If needed, I can get into Juggernaut's feats in my next post.

Jean Grey

No Caption Provided

Here is Jean's CV page.

Powers/Abilities:

• Telepathy (Planetary)
    • Mind Reading
    • Telepathic Communication
    • Mind Link
    • Cloaking
    • Shielding
    • Illusions
    • Mind Control
    • Mental Detection
    • Sleep Inducement
    • Pain Inducement
    • Mind Blast
    • Astral Projection
    • Empathy
    • Psychic Energy Absorption
  • Telekinesis
    • Blasts
    • Force Fields
    • Flight
    • Matter Manipulation

Jean Grey is considered to be one of, if not the most, powerful psychics in Marvel. Referred to as an Omega-Level Mutant and a Psionic of the Highest Order, her telepathy rivals that of Charles Xavier himself.

Jean has battled characters like Magneto, Apocalypse, Onslaught, Cassandra Nova, Madelyne Pryor, and more.

I will be using feats from both Adult Jean and Teen Jean, but I will only bring up the most relevant ones, and only in the "Strategy" section.

Perks & Fodder

I have 3 sets of fodder: 200 SHIELD Agents, 200 Ultron Bots, and a small team of X-Men.

200 SHIELD Agents

Two-hundred high-ranking SHIELD Agents on the level of Grant Ward from Marvel'sAgents of Shield. Their only standard gear are handguns. I won't bother with their feats.

200 Ultron Bots

Two-hundred Ultron Bots from MCU's Avengers: Age of Ultron. They have enhanced physicals and are capable of flight and firing energy blasts.

Feats:

• Strong enough to temporarily grapple with Captain America (link)
  • Casually punch through a truck's windshield (link)
  • Two Ultron Sentries can fly off with a large truck (link)
  • Easily tear through concrete (link)
  • Catch up with a truck driving away *note: they are only slightly slower than the train next to them* (link)
  • While almost already destroyed, can easily tank a few bullets (link)
  • One/two-shot regular humans (link)
  • Can cause small explosions with their weapons (link)

X-Men Team

A small team of X-Men consisting of Cyclops, Wolverine, Beast, Nightcrawler, and Colossus. I won't post their feats, but I'll link a RT for each of them and provide a brief description of their capabilities:

• Cyclops --> Optic Blasts
  • Wolverine --> Adamantium Skeleton/Claws, Healing Factor, Superhuman Physicals & Senses
  • Beast --> Superhuman Physicals, Genius Intellect
  • Nightcrawler --> Teleportation, Superhuman Physicals
  • Colossus --> Organic Steel Form, Superhuman Physicals

I also have the perfect teamwork perk, ensuring that my entire team will not only work together, but will be as effective and efficient as possible while working together. It will be as if they have been a team for years, fighting as one cohesive unit and in perfect synchrony.

Prep

This is going to be a pretty large section, so bear with me. With 408 characters on my team, I have a lot to do with prep. I'm going to break the prep up into several steps.

Step 1

Jean will mind link herself, Zatanna, Kuurth, and the X-Men together. This is something she has done on several occasions. By doing so, it allows my team to communicate with each other telepathically, which is faster and more efficient than talking. This, coupled with the perfect teamwork perk, means that my team will function like a well-oiled machine.

Step 2

One of Zatanna's more uncommon powers: divination. She can meditate or use a special deck of Tarot cards to see into the future. This divination isn't too specific and isn't as powerful as what someone like Madame Xanadu can foresee, but it is simple enough to give her concepts of what will happen and who might be involved.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

In this example, she foresees the Trinity War. She sees someone dying, Constantine arguing with Batman/Superman, superheroes fighting each other, and Constantine shaking hands with Lex Luthor. All of this ends up coming true. Now I'm not saying that she will be able to see specific parts about the upcoming battle, but she will be at least able to see who is involved and have a general idea of what will happen. This gives us the advantage of having a very basic knowledge on your team and will allow us to better prepare for the fight. Due to the telepathic link, Zatanna will relay this information to her team. Now, my team knows who we will be fighting and will have a general idea of what you are capable of.

Step 3

Next, I will make my army of Agents and Ultron Bots invisible and create a decoy illusion of them as Zatanna does in this scan. These decoy illusions won't be a physical threat (they cannot cause any physical harm and disappear upon being attacked), but they will distract your team.

Zatanna will then make herself and Jean invisible.

Step 4

Zatanna will then enchant the area around us, putting up protective enchantments as she did with her mansion. As stated by the Nightmare Imp, the enchantments aren't just on the mansion itself, but extend to the area beyond the fence, meaning it can affect an area and not just the building. Those who cross into the enchanted area are teleported hundreds of miles away and transformed into a mollusk for an hour. Realistically, she could cover as much area as she wants with this spell, but to avoid any arguments about size, I would say her enchantment could at least cover the area of land her mansion is on, which is quite large, at least 500 square feet (the size of an average mansion).

Step 5

Next, Jean will activate her Pink/Astral/Psionic Form. This form is a psionic manifestation of her telepathy working with her telekinesis. She absorbs the psychic/psionic energy from around her and transforms it into telekinetic energy, thus empowering her. The first time she did it, she was able to match Gladiator:

She did it against Xavier Jr:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

She did it against the Poisons:

She did it against the Kree:

She did it against a Door:

No Caption Provided

She used it against an amped Magneto but he backed down:

No Caption Provided

And lastly, she used it to punch Galactus:

No Caption Provided

Jean has done this with varying amounts of psionic energy. However, it has been said that all living beings give off psychic energy. In Marvel, planets themselves give off psychic energy.

So, Jean will enter her Pink Form and draw psychic energy from the planet, Zatanna, Kuurth, the X-Men, and the 200 Agents. Once your team spawns on the battlefield, she will absorb energy from them as well. It is hard to quantify what this amount of psychic energy will allow her to do, but she was still be more powerful than her base form nonetheless.

Step 6

We get ready for the battle to start.

The real Agents (which are invisible) will draw their handguns. The real Ultron Bots (also invisible) will all take to the sky with their weapons ready to fire. They will be position themselves away from the decoy illusion army.

Kuurth and the X-Men will position themselves in front of the invisible Agents and Ultron Bots. Jean and Zatanna will position themselves behind the army.

Right before the battle begins, Jean will start sending out telepathic signals, so that as soon as the battle starts, she will be able to psionically mask herself and Zatanna from your team.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

We will therefore have two forms of invisibility: Zatanna's magic and Jean's telepathy.

To recap all of the prep:

1. Jean mindlinks herself, Zatanna, Kuurth and the X-Men
  2. Zatanna uses divination to foresee the future and gain very basic knowledge of your team and the battle
  3. Zatanna makes my fodder invisible and creates a decoy illusion of them
  4. Zatanna makes herself and Jean invisible
  5. Zatanna enchants the area around us, so that when any opponent steps into the area, they will be transmuted into a mollusk
  6. Jean will enter her Pink Form and absorb the psychic energies of Zatanna, Kuurth, the X-Men, the Agents, and the planet, in order to empower herself
  7. My team gets into battle formations
  8. Jean begins sending out telepathic signals so that once your team appears, Jean and Zatanna will be psychically masked from detection.

Strategy

Once the battle begins, a bunch of things will happen.

First of all, your team will only see Kuurth, the five X-Men, and the decoy illusion army. Everyone will attack at once. Your team will see the decoy army attacking you from range, but their attacks won't do any harm to you. The real fodder army will be invisible and attacking you from the side, creating a sense of confusion for your team. Realistically, I don't see Superman or Goku being harmed in the slightest by the fodder, but it will still be distracting and disorienting for you. Tao will likely go down very quickly though.

Kuurth and the X-Men will charge your team. Kuurth is visibly the biggest target and thus the biggest threat. He will be backed up by the X-Men and their attacks. Cyclops will use his optic blasts from range and Nightcrawler will teleport himself, Wolverine, Colossus, and Beast to engage you in CQC.

You won't even see or know about the real threats on my team: Zatanna and Jean.

Since no one on your team has any real resistance to either telepathy or magic, they will be shut down very quickly. Jean can knock you guys out with TP, Zatanna can freeze you in place or transmute you, etc.

And that's even ignoring Zatanna's protective enchantment that will go into effect the moment the battle begins :)

Initial Counters

First I'll have Tao manipulate Superman & Goku into explaining what they're capable of, and what assests they bring to the table. Tao's main ability is the manipulation of other beings. Some describe Tao's abilities as mind control/telepathy, but it's actually not. His mind is just so sophisticated that he can manipulate, and break the minds of others. This is an aspect of Tao's abilities that even Mr. Majestic acknowledged (more on Majestic later).

This is all fine and dandy, but is this actually something Tao would do in-character? Would he instantly manipulate his own teammates into spilling information about their abilities? Why would he instantly turn against his teammates? And why do it just to tell him what they can do, when he can simply ask them?

Now Let's get back to my preparation. Once Clark & Goku are done explaining what they're capable of, Tao will become aware of a technique that Goku informs him of known as the Fusion Dance, as well as it's limitations.

~Fusion Dance~

The Fusion Dance is a technique that allows two individuals of similar power-levels to fuse with eachother, and become an even more powerful being. With this knowledge in mind, as well as it's limit (time), Tao will have Goku show Superman the fusion dance, and then have them fuse 10 minutes before the fight starts.

If Clark and Goku are telling Tao everything they are capable of, then why would this one weird tactic stick out to him? Both Clark and Goku have so many powers at their disposal. Why would something like the Fusion Dance be the one Tao decides is the best idea?

Before I move on, I just want to note a few things. The Fusion Dance has a condition where if one of the members of the dance messes up they end up becoming either an over-weight, or incredibly skinny fusion that is extremely weak. However, I don't see this being an issue for Goku & Clark. Goku already has the dance perfected, and Clark should have 0 issues performing the technique given the fact that he was able to read every medical text ever published in seconds, and then proceeded to perform life-saving surgery in record time (on his first try).

I don't doubt that Clark could replicate the dance perfectly, but I do have a few other holes to plug in this strategy:

1. Clark doesn't have enough Ki. Clark simply stores solar energy in his cells, which gives him his power, but this isn't the same as Ki from the DBZ universe.
  2. All living beings in DBZ have Ki, but to various degrees. Regular people, or those with little training, have small amounts of Ki. Characters with high power levels and a lot of training (like Goku), have large amounts of Ki.
  3. Goku is much more powerful than Clark. So, the fusion would be ineffective since they are not on the same level of power.
  4. Therefore, Clark would be severely weakened as a result of the failed fusion.

For the last ten minutes, with knowledge of Superman's ability to absorb the Sun's radiation for his power, Tao will have the Goku & Superman fusion fly to the sun for extra boost in power before the fight starts. This is something that Gokent (Clarku?) will easily be able to do given the fact that he'll have Superman's flight speed, but boosted by a significant margin (Superman can already go from the Earth to the Sun in seconds). Once Gokent returns, Tao will hand him the Creation Blades, and have him engage your team.

Superman going to sun-dip himself makes sense. But why would Tao offer up the Creation Blades to someone else, especially when he has used them before?

I'm going to be honest, this idea is really wild and I'm kind of just having fun with this one. Given the fact that a Goku & Superman fusion is completely made up, I'm just going to say that Gokent can do what those two can do, but better/with more ease. I'm not going to throw a bunch of random numbers at you, and say stuff like Gokent is a 10 minute sun-dip times planet buster who can casually erase galaxies, or some nonse of that nature. I'll mainly just be relying on the two characters actual feats, and making the assumption that they'll be able to perform them with more ease.

I do have to give you props! This is a very interesting and unique strategy. However, for reasons I have already explained, it won't work.

Let's assume it does work though. We can't quantify just how powerful Gokent will be, and we can't scale off of anyone. We can assume that they have the combined feats of the two characters, but not that they can do things "better/with more ease".

With all that out the way, I don't see your team lasting long. Under Tao's influence, Gokent will instantly go for the kill/KO. I don't know much about Kuurth, but your other two team members, Zatanna & Jean, are at a massive stat disadvantage. Specifically in regards to speed. Goku was capable of casually dodging ki blast, and physical attacks from opponents with incredible speed during the Namek Saga. For refrence, Piccolo's ki blast in the anime was able to go from the Earth to move in a mere instant.

It's very unlikely they would go for the kill. Clark never kills, and AFAIK, Goku doesn't either.

My team is indeed at a massive stat disadvantage, but my prep accounts for that.

Conclusion

Final recap:

1. Jean mindlinks herself, Zatanna, Kuurth and the X-Men
  2. Zatanna uses divination to foresee the future and gain very basic knowledge of your team and the battle
  3. Zatanna makes my fodder invisible and creates a decoy illusion of them
  4. Zatanna makes herself and Jean invisible
  5. Zatanna enchants the area around us, so that when any opponent steps into the area, they will be transmuted into a mollusk
  6. Jean will enter her Pink Form and absorb the psychic energies of Zatanna, Kuurth, the X-Men, the Agents, and the planet, in order to empower herself
  7. My team gets into battle formations
  8. Jean begins sending out telepathic signals so that once your team appears, Jean and Zatanna will be psychically masked from detection.
  9. Kuurth, the X-Men, and my invisible army will engage your team immediately.
  10. My decoy illusion army will engage from the side, causing your team to be distracted and confused.
  11. Zatanna and Jean attack with magic and telepathy and put your team down right away.

My prep & strategy allows for layer upon layer of countermeasures and plans. Since no one on your team has any resistance to magic and telepathy, they are going down right away, without any chance of fighting back.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good counters!

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: You win. I can counter a lot of the stuff there, but I have nothing to argue against an AoE magic field that covers most of the Area before my characters even have a chance to react.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 geekryan  Online

@geekryan: You win. I can counter a lot of the stuff there, but I have nothing to argue against an AoE magic field that covers most of the Area before my characters even have a chance to react.

Are you sure you just want to give up without even trying?

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Yeah. I can't think of any reasonable counters.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 geekryan  Online
del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers