@deathhero61

This is my team(for now)

• Ohkwang(7)
  • Merlin(2)
  • Robot 1

Perks(15)

• Light Speed(7) for Merlin
  • No Friendly Fire(5)
  • 2 Hours Prep At a College Science Lab (3)

Rules

1. Win by Death, Incap or KO.
  2. Standard Gear.
  3. Time Jumping, remnants, speeding up ones own time is allowed. Other forms of time manip is banned.
  4. No speed steal
  5. No BFR.
  6. No reality warping
  7. No Power Copying/stealing.
  8. No Summons, constructs or any other fodder stronger than 616 Bleeding Edge Iron Man.
  9. Summons are limited to 200
  10. Cloning is limited to 10

Voting Rules:

1. Vote for the better debater
  2. Do not vote on which character you think you will win
  3. Give reasoning to your vote.
  4. I will count the total votes
  5. If I feel a vote is unjustified or biased I will not count it.

Battle ground

Indestructible planet inside a Solar System like others, with no other people on it except for the fighters.

No Caption Provided

TheDeputy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The rules are in-between the "versus" and are repeated twice.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5 higherpower  Moderator

@deathhero61: Would you like to start us off since you have prep?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higherpower copy and pasted post. Here ya go.

Ohkang also known as 'The King'

No Caption Provided

Bio

Ohkwang (which translates to The King) is the first Jade Emperor and Leader of the Gods. He ruled all Realms including the Seven Heavenly Realms. He was a major antagonist for a good portion of the God Of Highschool series. And for good reason, this man was a powerhouse. Physically and Mentally.

Powers and Abilities

The King utilizing the Wisdom of The Sage had a numerous list of abilities. To make things brief, he can control the fundamental forces of nature, his abilities range from molecular manipulation, manipulation of atoms and the decay of objects and materials, and also include:

• Gravity Manipulation
  • Telekinesis(for some reason its potent enough to even grab hold of semi-tangible beings such as the deceased Oxen Queen, who at the time was a half-ghost)
  • Weak Force and Strong Force Manipulation
  • Inertia Manipulation
  • Friction Manipulation
  • Minor mental control
  • Velocity Manipulation(to a degree, at least based off what he showed)

Merlin, The Boar's Sin of Gluttony

No Caption Provided

Brief Bio

Merlin is Co-Founder of the Seven Deadly Sins, an order of legendary criminals brought together to defeat the Demon King's elite army: The Ten Commandments. Merlin alongside Meliodas created this group thanks to a prophecy made by the king of Liones that said "Sin will defeat commandment". Merlin is easily one of the most dangerous combatants in the series, always finding new ways to apply her magic to make breakthroughs, whether its during her downtime or in the middle of combat. She even went as far as to use the ability she was born with "Infinity" to stop her own time, making her ageless.(She has lived for over hundreds or thousands of years) Merlin based off not only power levels and feats is one of the most capable Sins of all. Her sin is currently unknown, but it likely has something to do with her gluttonous thirst for knowledge and advancement.

Powers/Abilities

• Master magician
  • Illusion creation
  • Curse incantation
  • teleportation
  • Minorly Applied Time Manipulation
  • Barrier Generation

Robot

No Caption Provided

Bio

Hero turned villain, who became so exceedingly intelligent, he felt he knew what's best for the planet, and basically thanos' a bunch of heroes, and took over the planet. It took everything for Invincible to beat this guy.

I won't go over his powers, because his powers is his technology which I will get to in my strategy and counters.

Why I am ultra confident that I win this.

Based off your last debate, I'm not sure who necessarily has a speed advantage but I'm pretty confident in the King, especially at range.

He reacted to a blitz from Jin Mori in his speed mode who was in an entirely different solar system.

Even after that, he starts to talk, and Mori attempts to blitz him again.

This was when he was an old man, and not even in his prime.....

Oh ho, what do I mean by range? King, can chuck planets at his foes.

In his first showing that made him my absolute favorite character was when he managed to still equal out in a clash of strength against Jin Mori, after slamming two planets on top of them at FTL speeds.

I got the greenlight from ET for my strategy or what can be done for it anyway, and its super super simple. Ohkwang slams the indestructible planet with FTL planetoids or planets. Friendly Fire makes it so my team takes no damage from the chaos. For reference, a novice utilizing his power accidentally pulled freaking mars to the planet at FTL speeds.

No Caption Provided

Merlin's role is to turn us invisible before the battle starts.

Merlin is also capable of creating visual illusions. These illusions are powerful enough to spread across a city. Hendricksen and Dreyfus sensed an entire army filled with numerous powers (ranging in the thousands) that could compare to holy knights from miles away.

She created a false presence essentially.

Vivian, Merlin's apprentice is capable of the same thing. She can turn invisible and has created illusions as well.

https://streamable.com/cv86v

In the 4th episode of the TV Special "Signs of Holy War" Vivian was spending the entire episode stalking Gilthunder while cloaked. Merlin knew about this, and had Meliodas go and do her dirty work. Nobody not even characters with expert sensing abilities like Gilthunder or Meliodas could detect her. Merlin not only knew she was stalking him, knew what her tactics was, and informed Meliodas about them in this episode. So her sensory abilities, and her illusions, and stealth options are there for the team. To give you an idea on their senses. Meliodas sensed Gilthunder throwing his spear from 8 miles away and knew that the trajectory would hit the village they were staying at.

Gowther can tell the exact distance and location of an explosion with only his hearing.

Sensed a projectile coming towards their location and calculated the exact timeframe that it would arrive

Meliodas sensed a chimera near Margaret Liones that could turn itself invisible, and targeted it and destroyed it.

So the fact that Merlin not only has spells that can make her attacks untraceable and make herself and other objects invisible, but knew that Vivian was the one who was following Gilthunder says a lot about how useful it will be here.

Robot is going to have an entire army on the field.

No Caption Provided

I'm strapped for time, so I'll briefly tell you that these are mid-tier robots that can fight off an army of superheroes and consistently given Invincible trouble. Each one is strapped with a nuclear device that contributed to turning las vegas to a city of glass.

For mobility in this fight we have teleportation and portals; all three of my characters are capable of teleportation or some form of travel beyond space. Merlin can teleport, and Robot has portals as well. Merlin can teleport us with a snap of a finger.

Her first, and one of her most impressive showings of teleportation is when she outfoxed her pupil Vivian. After Vivian teleported Mel and the crew to a distant location, Merlin not only teleported them and Vivian back to their exact spot she began the process of constantly teleporting her in dozens of different locations at insane speeds before she could even take a breath or attempt to find a counter measure(or at least try to escape) doing this ended up inducing vertigo.

So we will start off invisible with a bunch of illusions coming at you while planets at FTL speeds will be coming. The shockwave alone of a planet say the size of earth, ramming into an indestructible planet(meaning the shock will barely be absorbed) should be able to throw off Sailor Moon and she won't be able to ever find an opportunity to properly defend herself with the planets smacking her, the robot distractions and so on and so forth. Robot and Merlin will look for their respective opportunities to toss in a minimum tablet or a bomb inside Salior Moon's mouth for an incap. Robot will have several of his drones go for this attempt during the chaos.

Aaaaand that's all I got.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@deathhero61:

Character Intro

Sailor Moon
Sailor Moon

Don't let her big blue eyes, candy-colored outfit and razzle-dazzle smile fool you. Tsukino Usagi, better known by her alias Sailor Moon, is the titular protagonist of the classic shoujo manga, Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon. What better way to respect the current age of feminism while paying homage to classic manga (similar to current appreciation for Devilman and Seiya) than to debate Sailor? She's a strong, independent, beautiful female warrior who doesn't take smack from nobody. And, considering her whopping price at 10 points, I think it's safe to say I paid a pretty* penny for her powerset.

Base

In order to keep this post compact and concise, I'll cut the skin and go straight to the bone.

For starters she possess the Maboroshi no Ginzuishou (translates to the Silver Crystal) which in Sailor Moon Act 6 was stated by Luna that it had the power to "easily" blow an entire star apart depending on it's use:

No Caption Provided

Star level is actually pretty consistent and was reaffirmed by an occurrence in official translation where the power of the Silver Crystal was mistaken for an exploding supernova the first time it was released. In Sailor Moon Act 9, Usagi as Princess Serenity tanked a point blank supernova level explosion generated from her own Silver Crystal (it was compared directly to a supernova):

In Act 26, Usagi channeled the power of the Silver Crystal with Chibi Moon and obliterated Planet Nemesis (along with the Death Phantom):

There are multiple layers of context that makes that feat wayyy more impressive than standard planet busting. One of them is the fact Planet Nemesis was the true equivalent of a Black Hole:

No Caption Provided

This would also give her feats of tanking black holes since Usagi was able to stroll around on the surface of Planet Nemesis without hindrance (not affected by the radiation either):

Act 22; scans in reverse order

Also, considering nemesis sucks in light like a black hole, simply moving around the vicinity of it makes her FTL.

And another being that they destroyed Death Phantom (an intangible spirit) who's capabilities I will subsequently elucidate on. Additionally, Usagi survived attacks from the Death Phantom unimpeded and also survived the Death Phantom attacking her with the Black Crystal which is evil version of the Silver Crytsal (and the Silver Crystal has star level ranges of power). The Death Phantom dissipated multiple planets and Black Crystal could warp all of space-time:

She also tanked an attack from Mistress 9 who was using the power of the future Silver Crystal:

No Caption Provided

Super Sailor Moon

The form of Sailor Moon I'm using is Super Sailor Moon. This version was born from a permanent amp where she was boosted by the power of all her friends (the other Senshi) through the Holy Grail. The simple transformation of regular Sailor Moon into Super Sailor Moon was stated to release thousands of times more energy than an artifact known as the Taioran Crystal.

Sailor Moon Act 33

Context:

The Tairon Crystal in it's "dimly glowing" state (i.e weakened state) was stated to have more power than pre-Super Sailor Moon, who I showed in my opener to have casual star level feats.

Sailor Moon Act 22
Sailor Moon Act 22

As a reminder, one of the star level feats I posted was the fact an explosion from the Silver Crystal generated light comparable to that of a supernova. An explosion which she also no-sold point blank.

Sailor Moon Act 9

In case you're confused as to why this means the explosion had supernova level energy, a supernova is identified by it's luminosity.

In astronomy, luminosity is the total amount of energy emitted per unit of time by a star, galaxy, or other astronomical object.[1] As a term for energy emitted per unit time, luminosity is synonymous with power.[2][3][4][5]

========================================================================

Luminosity, in astronomy, the amount of light emitted by an object in a unit of time. The luminosity of the Sun is 3.846 × 1026 watts (or 3.846 × 1033 ergs per second). Luminosity is an absolute measure of radiant power; that is, its value is independent of an observer’s distance from an object.

========================================================================

The luminosity of an object is a measure of its intrinsic brightness and is defined as the amount of energy the object emits in a fixed time. It is essentially the power output of the object and, as such, it can be measured in units such as Watts. [astronomy.swin.edu.au/cosmos/L/Luminosity]

Sources are linked

Then there's the feat of destroying Planet Nemesis with Chibi Moon.

Sailor Moon Act 26

I already some context that makes this feat leagues above standard planet busting, such as Planet Nemesis being a living planet that was fused with the conscience of an incorporeal spirit known as Death Phantom who had multi-planet erasing feats, and the fact Planet Nemesis was acting as a black hole. But this planet was capable of absorbing it's entire solar system into itself, and it increased proportionally in size.

Sailor Moon Act 26

In the first scan, notice how far away Usagi and Tuxedo Kamen are from the planet. It looks as if the planet is far off into the distance, while absorbing the contents of it's surrounding area. Now look at the second scan. The planet become so huge that it appears as if it's right in front of them. This makes the diameter of the planet ginormous, and is also a testament to the energy it can absorb, which is important to note since Usagi destroyed it with an energy attack.

But the biggest kicker would have to be that the explosion of Planet Nemesis radiated as brightly as the Sun (brighter even) on a planet in another solar system.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Remember what I told you about luminosity? With this I'd confidently assert that Usagi is second only yo Beerus in this entire tournament as far as firepower and durability goes. But she does have the benefit of being loaded with hax and hax resistances that I'll play selectively in my rebuttals.

Counters/Rebuttals

Not much to say here; you know your characters well, you use them well, and you're creative with your plan. You summarized your entire strategy for victory here so I'll address this:

So we will start off invisible with a bunch of illusions coming at you while planets at FTL speeds will be coming. The shockwave alone of a planet say the size of earth, ramming into an indestructible planet(meaning the shock will barely be absorbed) should be able to throw off Sailor Moon and she won't be able to ever find an opportunity to properly defend herself with the planets smacking her, the robot distractions and so on and so forth. Robot and Merlin will look for their respective opportunities to toss in a minimum tablet or a bomb inside Salior Moon's mouth for an incap. Robot will have several of his drones go for this attempt during the chaos.

Aaaaand that's all I got.

1. Invisibility

For starting off invisible, Usagi can sense energy to locate people so that won't make any difference to the match.

No Caption Provided

You posted a lot of feats of sensing for Meliodas/Gowther/Gilthunder to show how Vivian hiding her presence from them is impressive (which would of course scale to Merlin to taught her everything she knows) but none of those feats remotely hold a candle to Usagi sensing and locating her friends on Planet Nemesis.

No Caption Provided

Planet Nemesis has the gravity of a black hole and the radiation of a black hole, not to mention with the Dark Crystal at it's core, Nemesis warps space-time.

Making the feat of sensing anything at all incredibly impressive. And generally embarrasses anything you've put on the table. Planet Nemesis itself is also invisible to the naked eye, you know, being a black hole and all that absorbs light meaning you can't see it anyway.

No Caption Provided

2. Illusions

Illusions are pointless because I have Mind Immunity.

3. Planet Toss

The collisions, destruction, and/or explosions of planets would go unnoticed by characters who tank the concentrated energies of supernovas. So comparatively, this commotion would be like mosquitos to Usagi.

4. Your Offense

The only thing I saw you assert offensively is this: "Robot and Merlin will look for their respective opportunities to toss in a minimum tablet or a bomb inside Salior Moon's mouth for an incap." This is a much weaker version of Geekryan's own internal damage argument. At least Geek's characters could cause internal damage with their powers or with TK, making the battle quick draw and reliant on speed. Are you seriously suggesting your characters come up to me and toss something in my mouth? Morals off Usagi would open the battle with a blast that envelopes the entire solar system and erases everything in it....

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

T4V

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers