• 62 results
#1 Edited by emperorthanos- (16576 posts) - - Show Bio

Time for round 1

@chronicplane

Team:

• Beerus - (10)
  • Composite Twilight Sparkle (w/ Alicorn Amps) (3)
  • MCU Strange - (1)
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Perks:

• 2 Hours Prep At a College Science Lab - (3)
  • 4 Extra character points - (10)
  • Mind Link - (2)
No Caption Provided

@thenewguysnm1

Characters

• Composite BUU(7)
  • Pre jubbi Obito(2)
  • Madara(Jubbi)(3)
  • Law(One Piece)(2)
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Perks

• 4 Extra character points(10)
  • 1 hour prep (1)
  • Sherlock holmes Brain(2)
  • Invisibility(2)

Rules

1. Win by Death, Incap or KO.
  2. Standard Gear.
  3. Time Jumping, remnants, speeding up ones own time is allowed. Other forms of time manip is banned.
  4. No speed steal
  5. No BFR.
  6. No reality warping
  7. No Power Copying/stealing.
  8. No Summons, constructs or any other fodder stronger than 616 Bleeding Edge Iron Man.
  9. Summons are limited to 200
  10. Cloning is limited to 10

Voting Rules:

1. Vote for the better debater
  2. Do not vote on which character you think you will win
  3. Give reasoning to your vote.
  4. I will count the total votes
  5. If I feel a vote is unjustified or biased I will not count it.

Battle ground

Indestructible planet inside a Solar System like others, with no other people on it except for the fighters.

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by FaradaySloth (10083 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V & TAEP

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#3 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5258 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like MLP, but this is a Newguy's CaV so tag for every god damn post

#4 Edited by ourmanuel (11953 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
#5 Posted by GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps (2658 posts) - - Show Bio

TAEP

#6 Edited by Chronicplane (9197 posts) - - Show Bio

Beerus, Doctor Strange and Twilight Sparkle: Battle of Gods

Entering the fray is the G-D of Destruction, Sorcerer Supreme and Princess of Friendship
Entering the fray is the G-D of Destruction, Sorcerer Supreme and Princess of Friendship
Loading Video...
OverviewLord BeerusMCU StrangeTwilight Sparkle
First Appearance:DBZ; BoG/superDoctor Strange: IG4 MLP;FIM - Ep 1
Affiliations:Universe 7Metro-General hospital(formerly), Master of the mystical artsMane 6
Created by:Akira ToriyamaMarvel Cinematic UniverseLauren Faust
Powers/Abilities:
  • Divinity/Divine Ki
  • Hakai
  • Universal power
  • Mystical Prowess
  • Skilled in unarmed combat
  • Eye of agamotto/Time Stone
  • Mystical Prowess
  • Extremely Intelligent
  • Toon force

The God of Destruction: Beerus

"Before creation must come Destruction"

Bio:

Beerus is the God of Destruction of Universe 7. He is accompanied by his martial arts teacher and attendant, Whis. Beerus' twin brother is Champa, the God of Destruction of Universe 6. As a GoD his sole job is to balance out the universe, via destroying planets, solar systems and even galaxies

Powers/Abilities of a Deity:

I'm just gonna make things clear, Beerus is one of the most powerful character in the Dragon Ball Franchise. Beerus can practically obliterate any other character that isn't on a similar point value that being 9 and 10 pointers, tho any other Dragon Ball character that isn't a 10 pointer will lose(even character like SSB Vegata and Toppo aren't anywhere near a match for him who are 9 pointers)

This being said, let's go over the God's following abilities:

• Super Strength
    • - Can obliterate planets by merely just tapping them with his finger and can one shot planet busters like fodder. Also, he can one shot planets with his strength/striking power.
  • Super Speed
    • - Should be MFTL, can go through multiple planets nigh-instantly. Beats Whis(who was at the time lazy with his staff) traveling from nebula, which is in the middle of nowhere to an extremely distant planet, It took Whis 3 minutes whereas Beerus got there in 2 minutes. Making him MFTL.
  • Super Durability
    • - Just like strength, this guy no sells planet busting while scratching his nose, Beerus has also no sold and tanked attacks from high tiers. Most common ones people refer to are SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta, at this point in stage within Super Goku, Vegeta(and pretty much anyone that is SSB level) can effortlessly one shot planetary level characters like Namek Frieza, who can survive his own planetary level explosions.
    • - Speaking of Frieza, if we fast toward after Namek saga to the Buu Saga we have Majin Buu, A character who can one shot SSJ2 level characters(Dabura, SSJ2 Gohan, Vegeta) These SSJ characters have surpassed Cell Saga Future Trunks, the same guy that stomps Frieza.
  • Super Senses
    • - Can sense other beings
  • Flight
  • Telepathy
  • Telekinesis
  • Ki Manipulation
    • - Effortlessly busts/fodderizes planets via energy manipulation/projection, comes with being a Dragon Ball character, will elaborate on later
  • Energy Nullification
  • Cloning
  • Expert Martial artist.
  • Soul destruction
    • - Can erase anything/anyone from existence with Hakai, will elaborate on later within the debate)
  • Body Destruction

Master of the Mystical Arts: MCU Strange

"Dormammu, I've come to bargain"

Bio:

Doctor Stephen Strange a former surgeon, after suffering a severe car accident. Suffered from nerve damage within his hands, unable to work anymore he went seeking for treatment, in hopes of repairing his hands. Shortly after he encountered the ancient one, from there he would learn redemption of himself and become the worlds protector, sorcerer supreme. Stephen just before IW had become very knowledgeable in the mystical arts, able to create energy constructs/weapons, portals, shields and can manipulate reality via mirror dimension.

Powers/Abilities of the Sorcerer Supreme:

Strange will for the most part playing the supportive/prep role of my team, So I'll be brief with his set up:

• Energy Projection
  • Eldritch Weapons/constructs
  • Shields
  • Portals
  • Mirror Dimension/Low level reality warping
  • Transmutation
  • Astral Form
  • Flight/Levitation(with the cloak)
  • Cloning
  • Eye of Agamotto(contains the time stone, will elaborate on further within prep)

Ascended Goddess and Princess of Friendship: Twilight Sparkle

"Move! Look out, here comes Tom!"

Bio:

Twilight Sparkle is the main protagonist of MLP;FIM, currently is a Princess of Friendship. Her former teacher Celestia entrusts her to protect Equestria from all evil threats after gaining her wings and defeating Tirek.

Powers/Abilities of an Ascended Goddess:

I'll be real with ya chief, Twi has a ridiculous amount of abilities that would take forever to list them all. So I'll be narrowing it down to her favorites and ones that I think and believe will play an important role in this tourney.

• Transmutation
  • teleportation (self and others)
  • telekinesis
  • force fields/shield creation
  • cloning
  • speed enhancement
  • growth
  • mystic energy manipulation
  • summoning
  • Energy beams
  • Anti-Magic
  • Mind Hax/Mind Melding
  • flight
  • can master a spell/type of magic after seeing it performed once.

As a role she'll be backing up Beerus in the fight, playing the more so defensive/support role. Sniping your team with her haxfest whilst protecting mine from pesky threats such as Illusions/TP which I'll elaborate on later in the debate.

Let's dive into my plan of crushing your team

PREP TIME (2 HOURS AT THE COLLEGE LAB)

Just as the title says, my team has 2 hours of prep time at the college lab. This will easily be more than enough time to execute the following that will benefit my team.

To kick things off for my team Doctor Strange will scry the future, Doctor Strange demonstrated capabilities of achieving all of this when he scryed over 14,000,605 possible futures of the coming conflict, from there he started acting on the one future where the heroes come out victorious. Strange was able to look into 14,000,605(millions) futures with mere minutes of prep time, now in this scenario he has over 2 hours of prep time so it's probably/likely that he can view millions of more futures on top of the 14 million he did. This is easily more then enough to show many, many, many more outcomes where our team wins and other ways they avoid to prevent your team from winning.

Loading Video...

- Credit goes to @kevd4wg for the IW Feat/Scan above.

Although post time-stone event Strange didn't share this information to his comrades, that is where the mind link perk comes in, everyone on my team will see all the futures and which ones they win. Although, if I haven't made it clear yet my team will win waaaayyyyyy more than 1 in 14 million. With Strange doing this my team will know exactly what to do and what mistakes not to make against your team, speaking of which, by seeing into millions of outcomes of the coming conflict my team will know basically everything about your powers/abilities/strategies and any other pesky things, essentially ruining any and all elements of surprise.

The 2 hours of prep gives us enough time to get to knowing each other and decide on a plan, after seeing all the futures. To next step, now that our team knows your exact location and will know how everything will go down.

Loading Video...

Twilight (after seeing Strange's futures and devising a plan/getting to know each other) begins by amping herself and my entire team which consists of Beerus, Strange and Twi with the Accelero + Similo Duplexus spell, this spell greatly enhances your speed and creates a clone. This clone shares the same attributes and super speed. (Since Twilight can master magic upon the first time seeing it she can amp herself and everyone on her team with this spell) Thus making doubles of everyone and giving everybody speed on the level of fox quicksilver (it appears around that fast).

Thanks to this spell not only will my team be legit speedsters, but they will also have super speedster clones. This spell will turn MCU Strange and Twi into formidable fighters with a but tone of hax.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Twi(after casting accelero + similo duplexus) will cast forcefields on herself and Strange, as shown(when amped with alicorn Amps) her shields demonstrated MOUNTAIN level attacks no problems.

No Caption Provided

Next, Twi creates an alternate reality portal out of scraps and enchanted books lying around(shouldn't be difficult being in a college lab), Twi has shown the ability to perfectly replicate any magic she sees once, seeing as prep takes place in a college lab she can easily enchant books and items with this spells then use scraps to construct a portal to the alternate universe.

Loading Video...

This universe of Twi(also referred to as Sci-Twi) is an alternate reality human version of the original Twi. This version was able to create a device capable of absorbing equestrian magic, giving the user immense power. Sci-Twi being genuinely a scientist barely knew anything about magic, pony Twi has the best of both words science and magic(being one of if not the greatest user of magic in equestria). After establishing she can (and easily) replicate this and make multiple devices for Beerus, Strange and Herself. Seeing as the only things that are required are a few scraps.

Once these magic absorbers are made Twi will draw equestrian magic through the portal and amp herself and the team with it. Gaining the following abilities such as Energy projection, portal creation/reality tearing, telekinesis, magical ability, flight and pretty much all the magic I've listed of for Twi and more. Thanks to this my team will be far more versatile, offering far more power and hax to give.

After this my team will then transform and take on the form of an humanoid-Alicorn.

So from this it will make Twi and Strange formidable fighters, and cloning will double my team that including the GoD on my team essentially being two GoD. Thanks to my team being amped by Alicorn/Equestrian magic will give them planetary telekinesis(As Twi was able to move the sun and moon with her TK), this applies to my entire team so essentially Beerus, Strange and Twi will have this level of TK.

Mind Melding

Post Amping, now that prep is nearly done and we're entering the fight Twi will cast the mind melding spell on your team. Now your wondering what this spell does?, well this spell allows the caster to meld ones mind of another person into there own, leaving the caster in control and the victim that was affected by this spell essentially a mindless husk. Not only that but the caster gains attributes of the victim (i.e, Rainbow Dash's speed ^), not only leaving your team helpless but amping Twi to some insane levels.

This spell will leave your team incapacitated instantly, there bodies helpless. From there all that really needs to be done is obliterate your team into oblivion which is where Beerus will fill that in spamming planetary attacks, resulting in the battle ending.

No Caption Provided

To give some context, these were the same sphere's of destruction SSJG Goku struggle to overcome with a full power kamehameha. There is no way your team is going to be dealing with all of this, either your characters will even get the chance to pose even a slightest of threat. This is just a baseline, Will dive in deeper a the debate gets going.

If by some chance a character survives being hit by one of these Beerus can also fall back on his other trademark move known as Hakai/Destruction.

No Caption Provided

Another very viable Beerus can use(even more so since he knows thanks to Strange scrying through the futures) that your team absolutely has no counter for, Beerus can easily flick a sphere of Hakai at your team(GoD Toppo is canonically weaker than Beerus, and since Beerus has been a GoD for millions of years it's easily plausible he can replicate this. Either way he can easily hakai your team from existence and since Buu is weaker than Beerus there's no reason why he can't do this to him if he wanted too.

PREP SUMMARY:

So for some quick recap:

• Time stone future precog/foresight/full knowledge (via looking into 14,000,605 futures)
  • 2 Gods of Destruction Beerus (amped with alicorn powers and superspeed)
  • 2 MCU Strange (amped with alicorn powers and superspeed)
  • 2 Twilights (amped with more equestrian magic and superspeed)
  • Twilight casting the mind melding spell on your key team members, instantly leaving them unconscious while amping herself with there powers
  • Beerus(and his clone) creating/spamming planetary attacks, ENDING THE BATTLE

Can my team do this in 2 hours of prep the answer, yes. Most of Twi spells are instantaneous and Strange's time stone prep in IW took mere minutes to accomplish and he's got two hours of prep. This will double the numbers of my team making it 6, this'll make Strange and Twi formidable fighters, give us way more versatility/power and OP future precog.

Entering the battle:

Yeah this is pretty clear, cut and dry really. The strongest character on your team being Majin Buu is canonically weaker than Beerus and is no threat to the GoD.

"This is what happens when mortals don't share there pudding!"

Not only that but they have already fought and the victor pretty clear, Beerus effortlessly fingerflickstomped the fat blob. Just one sphere of destruction (the same that SSJG Goku struggled with) would fodderize him and accidentally kill your other team members from being caught in the blast. In fact I'll just say it right know Beerus(and his clone) can Godstomp your entire team there is no debate there.

Thanks to Strange we'll know everything about your team so we will know exactly what to do and Beerus won't be pulling his punches, he'll simply end you with his spheres. And as far as I am aware your team has no counter towards Mind Melding so you get instantly dropped before the fight initially begins. Your team dies in a number of ways aside from Beerus just existing, being TK, Transmutation, Hakai ect.

To put it simply my team has prep time, Is more powerful(obviously), has future precog/full knowledge, versatility and numbers advantage being that your outnumbered six to four.

I don't really get why you challenged me, but I guess we'll wait and see. It's your move man.

No Caption Provided

@thenewguysnm1@emperorthanos- Post is up, the ball is in your court now and good luck to ya.

#7 Posted by Chronicplane (9197 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by ourmanuel (11953 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice

#9 Posted by FaradaySloth (10083 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome

#10 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, that strange section seems oddly familiar

#11 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:

#12 Posted by Streak619 (7751 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:

Strange, isn't it?

#13 Posted by Chronicplane (9197 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: @thenewguysnm1: @streak619: Everything I typed up in that section was originated by me, and scans are essential for showing feats regardless if someone else has used said scan or not. But yeah the particular feat I did borrow from Kev, I'll make sure to add a tag for the IW Feat.

#14 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: Nah its good, Im just messing with you. Theres really only one reason to pick him

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#15 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11904 posts) - - Show Bio

Good post.

#16 Posted by Streak619 (7751 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: Oh don't mind me, I just wanted use a pun, seems like Kev didn't notice, haha.

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#17 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17939 posts) - - Show Bio

Newguys is gone

#18 Posted by Chronicplane (9197 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag for Voters:

All Dragon Ball Threads:

@cooldes@darrellacoustic@nighthunder@comicstooge@overlordarhas@princearagorn1@stupid_people@ssj_god@micah@perethorn@cgoodness@frisky4@precrisisbardock@ugivemethelulz@dynamite75@indomitableregal@lejon @deathhero61@tradog@pope052@justsomerandomkid@etheral_dreams@icecold14@hulkage@micah@notatreeabush@dreadpool10@frisky4@pern@jgames@oceanmaster21@newcomer@garrettmana@ugivemethelulz@emperorthanos@jiraiya_sageofoil@zill0678@darth_wayne@cull_obsidian@super_saiyan_devil@onepieceverse@jaycool2@larcadedragneel@thenewguysnm1@chronicplane@superentity@cdiddyman911@vooon@oceanmaster21@hittheassasin@azureus@death2heretics@kingfrieza

Marvel Cinematic Universe:

@pokeysteve@pope052@lukehero@fallschirmjager@stupid_people@sophia89@zearing@jackjack390@dreadpool10@emperorthanos@floopay@ouroborik@americanspeeddemon@pipxeroth@nerdchore@thenaughtytitan@the_real_seaman@spector_rand@kcminato@indomitableregal@wastelandman@jiraiya_sageofoil@zill0678@darth_wayne@wispymatt@kingcurry30@gainz@sergeant-rl3@foxerdes @the_wspanialy@thorthunder98@xerolot@demohardt@larcadedragneel@blackspidey2099@chronicplane@jedixman@vooon@the_fub@geekryan@kevd4wg@conner_wolf@gearsecond659@kingfrieza@lord_titan_@angeljax

My Little Pony:

@asgardianbrony@xerolot@foxerdes@red_ruby_petal@thegodamnbatman@asianantics

Naruto:

@the_imperator@dratini1331@homicidalmaniac@funsiized@sync1@princearagorn1@ratava@nighthunder@redbird3rdboywonder@sophia89@tohoma@theamazingimmortalman@thitiki@justsomerandomkid@cjdavis103@ssj_god@nyas@etheral_dreams@hulkage@rexorr@cgoodness@andr413@jgames@oceanmaster21@passingthrough545@emperorthanos@oceanmaster21@newcomer@garrettmana@parichithayerakala@nerdchore@jdg@kcminato@indomitableregal@lejon@just_banter@jiraiya_sageofoil@marczaddy@syclone903@onepieceverse@jaycool2@nobunaga101@heirtothekingdom@sistergrimm2099@sladerulez@darthjhawk@f3m1@larcadedragneel@vooon@chaos239@kasya_carey@rac95@azureus@conner_wolf@death2heretics

One Piece:

@dratini1331@darrellacoustic@homicidalmaniac@pierpat@funsiized@princearagorn1@cooldes@jmarshmallow@ghostravage@nighthunder@lowlaville@redbird3rdboywonder@cjdavis103@ssj_god@rexorr@pacpanda@jacthripper@stormking1221@garrettmana@terrortuga@cor_tsar@full123@cgoodness:@leo-343@just_banter@agentsandman@jiraiya_sageofoil@spidey_jackson@cull_obsidian@marczaddy@youngkaiser@onepieceverse@jaycool2@heirtothekingdom@larcadedragneel@thenewguysnm1@chronicplane@vooon@back_stabbath95@hittheassasin@gearsecond659

#19 Posted by geekryan (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#20 Posted by oceanmaster21 (15366 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by DeathHero61 (18831 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

New guys if you lose to a pony, all respect from me is down the drain.

#23 Posted by DeathHero61 (18831 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, he had no real chance against this lineup tbh.

#24 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18470 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag after each post assuming this isn't over already.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
#25 Edited by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn.

#26 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: dh you know as well as I do the asspulled arguments over the years on this website have been much more mismatched than this.

#27 Edited by benoma (206 posts) - - Show Bio

If newguy somehow pulls this off he'l officially be n1 debater in my book

#28 Posted by Aqualion0 (2117 posts) - - Show Bio

Why people are always sarcastic and aggressive against Newguys?

#29 Posted by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this still going?

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#30 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5258 posts) - - Show Bio

@karkus said:

Is this still going?

Yes, newguy is just banned for a week at the moment. He'll be back soon.

@aqualion0 clearly, you haven't seen him in action. Keep up with this CaV, and that might just change.

#31 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw it, 50 bucks on newguys

#32 Posted by geekryan (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

Because he acts that way towards everyone else, puts down other people, claims to be the best debater on CV, and makes excuses for his loses

#33 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

Kings back

#34 Posted by Streak619 (7751 posts) - - Show Bio

Goddammit.

#35 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekryan: I’m back now.Is there a problem here?

#36 Posted by geekryan (4757 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekryan said:
@aqualion0 said:

Because he acts that way towards everyone else,

Who exactly is "everyone else"

puts down other people,

Other people like?

claims to be the best debater on CV, and makes excuses for his loses

I was clearly joking.I have made threads where i have claimed others to be superior to me.

Give me example where i have Made "excuses" for my losses

You can respond in the PYP PM if you dont want to jam this thread

#38 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

2 more days

Sorry for the delay/ban

#40 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

*whips shades, tightens tie*

The jury may not reach a verdict until I personally make a decree.

#41 Posted by emperorthanos- (16576 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Chronicplane (9197 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

let me clean it up a bit before replying

#46 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: Newguy's time is up, guess I move on then.

That would of been ironic considering what occurred last time.

#47 Posted by Chronicplane (9197 posts) - - Show Bio
@chronicplane said:

@emperorthanos-: Newguy's time is up, guess I move on then.

That would of been ironic considering what occurred last time.

That doesn't matter it's in the past, what matters is the present as the old wise man says.

Anyways, good post man.

#48 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

Characters

• Composite BUU(7)
  • Pre jubbi Obito(2)
  • Madara(Jubbi)(3)
  • Law(One Piece)(2)

The trump card: Majin Buu

His role in the fight

Well even though the fight could be over before it starts via IT and its paralysis though assuming you somehow survive,my team will well for lack of a better term blow the absolute shit out of your team and kill them as well turning them into chocolate with that said lets get into the feats.

Before getting into the feats i am using a composite Majin buu AS per the OP

Hax

Candy beam

No Caption Provided

Regeneration and durability

Fat Buu instantly heals from being pierced by a spear:

No Caption Provided

Fat Buu regenerates a hole in his stomach:

No Caption Provided

Super Buu Regenerates from liquid:

Super Buu regenerates from just smoke:
Super Buu regenerates from just smoke:

Kid Buu regenerates almost instantly from being vaporised by SSJ3 Goku's Kamehameha remember ss2 which is 8x weaker then SS3 is confirmed solar system level also this is one of the weakest versions of buu :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Energy projection

Well to give you a base of where dc is in DBZ/S i need to show you piccolo busting the moon with a PL of 300

No Caption Provided

Now i will show Frieza with a Pl of 530,000 destroying a planet with 10x gravity and size of earth (a dwarf star level feat) with a finger Friezas final form which canonically should be hundreds if not thousands of times weaker then buu was 500 millon.

Here is the feat

Now perfect cell the villain that is by feats and confirmed multipliers 20x weaker then Buu(this is a disgusting lowball on buu) and cell was confirmed to be able to solar system buster,Buu was also a threat to the galaxy and has better feats though this should suffice so this just gives you taste of what buu is capable of

No Caption Provided

This is all on Majin Buu for now.

The Hax TRAFALGAR D. LAW

His role in this fight

Hax

ROOM

Room. Anything inside this room is at his mercy as he controls all in this space.

the feats below showcase this brilliantly Here is a basic showing with room and i am very interested to see how you deal with this

His spatial cutting can even effect entire mountain ranges in AoE and before you say well multimoutain level is his cap i need to say 1 thing it did it does not matter as it ignores all conventional durability so as i said before you are at his mercy

Tact

He uses this ability to move all things in his room again you are at his mercy excited to see how you counter this

No Caption Provided

He can also use this ablltiy to redirect ranged attacks like so....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shambles

This is basically his form of teleportation with this he can swap places with his opponents(as well as much more) as you will see below this will be useful as he can teleport your team in to an ash bone from Kaguya(which also ignores durability) a star-multi solar system level KI blast from Buu.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can also use it to switch the personalities of your team.

"Scalpel"

-Law can cut a person's heart out of their chest within the Room. He can use his sword or his hand as shown in the scans below to cut through objects in the room. The heart is encased in a block and the owner of the heart does not die immediately from the heart being removed. If he grips the heart, it causes pain to the owner. If the heart is crushed or destroyed than the owner will die.

There is alot more to his room but i feel this enough for a intro now onto "the Intel"

The God:Madara Uchiha

No Caption Provided

Powers and Abilities:

Madara is a God-tier in the Nardoverse, and one of the most powerful shinobi in history, as well as arguably the strongest Uchiha who ever lived. Madara was strong enough to defeat all 5 Kage at once, and later the Tailed Beast with ease. He has a vast amount of special and unique powers and abilities, ranging from country busting meteors to reality warping illusions.

Madara has so many feats that I didn't think it'd be fair to restrict them to just after his Juubi transformation, so I will be including all of them in this opener (I will be debating his Juubi version, however).

Madara is capable of-

• Superhuman strength

• Superhuman speed/reflexes

• Superhuman agility and heightened senses

• Superhuman durability

• Precognition via Sharingan (can foresee his oppnents next attack with the slightest muscle tension in their body)

• Technique mimicry via sharingan (can memorize and copy attacks and powers after seeing them once)

• Illusion creation (genjutsu)

• Telepathy

• Attack reflection

• Fire manipulation

• Gravity manipulation

• Soul manipulation

• Lightning Manipulation

• Energy Manipulation

• Air manipulation

• Wood manipulation

• Poison manipulation

• Low level Reality Warping via Izanagi

• Summoning

• Flight/levitation

• Chakra absorption

• Can create invisible clones

• Regeneration (Low-Godly)

That's just scratching the surface

Also i just wanna give a huge thanks and shout out to @hittheassasin and @god_vulcan/@higherpower who i got this from

Physical Stats

Durability

Now i originally was gonna post alot of durability feats but as he is an immortal so this is unnecessary,Though we agreed to nerf his immortality but that does not nerf his regen,the only we he dies is if Frieza wrecks him with a aoe attack,he has izanagi so i doubt that would even work

Madara mentions after he absorbs the Shinju he says that he is now completely immortal therefore unkillable

No Caption Provided

Being cut in half doesn't even inconvenience Madara:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rinnegan

The Rinnegan (輪廻眼, Literally meaning: Saṃsāra Eye) is reputed as the most exalted eye amongst the "Three Great Dōjutsu",[3] the others being the Sharinganand the Byakugan. It is said that in times of disorder, one who wields the Rinnegan is sent down from the heavens to become either a "God of Creation" who will calm the world or a "God of Destruction" who will reduce everything to nothingness. The Rinnegan is characterised by a ripple pattern that spreads over the eyeball.

Deva Path:

It allows the user to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces, as well as manipulate the pull of gravity. It works on both objects and people.

Almighty Push (Shinra Tensei)- A powerful repelling force of gravity that can blast all matter away from the user

Universal Pull (Bansho Tenin) - Allows the user to manipulate the attractive force and pull things closer to them

Catastrophic Planetary Devastation (Chibaku Tensei) - Allows the user to manifest a small black sphere with a powerful gravitational pull. The sphere is then released into the air and surrounding matter is drawn to the core and compacted into a levitating meteorite

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
Pains Chibaku Tensei destroys several mountains worth of land. As you can see by the deep hole in the ground, it is an large island lvl feat
Pains Chibaku Tensei destroys several mountains worth of land. As you can see by the deep hole in the ground, it is an large island lvl feat

Madara can spam Chibaku tensei's and drop them like meteors. Casual country busting feat

Human Path:

Allows the user to read the mind of any target they lay their hands upon, it also allows them to rip the targets soul out of their bodies

No Caption Provided

Truth-Seeking Ball (Goudama)-

Truth seeking balls/orbs are malleable spheres of black chakra composed of all 5 nature transformations and Yin-Yang release. They can be molded and shaped in different ways for a variety of purposes. Any power that comes in contact with the orbs will be negated, and the TSB have the ability to disintegrate all matter at a molecular level, completely destroying what they touch and nullifying regeneration of the Edo (similar to Dust Release and All-Killing Ash Bones).So yeah if saitama touches the tsb he is dead

Limbo hengoku

Madara creates invisible clones that exist in a dimension known as Limbo. The clones operate independently of the user and are impossible to detect or touch

and generate a corporeal invisible shadow to aid him in battle, which was powerful enough to knock down all nine (island to country level )tailed beasts.

Upon regaining both of his Rinnegan, Madara was able to produce up to four shadows(Limbo) to aid him.

No Caption Provided

With the Outer Path, he could create chakra chains to fully restrain all nine island level tailed beasts

Obito Uchiha:

No Caption Provided

Kamui/Intangibility:

Intangibility. Tobi is capable of making certain parts or his entire body intangible for a certain period of time. He cannot attack when he’s intangible. In order to attack, he must solidify himself. His intangibility is the same Space-Time Jutsu as his absorption and teleportation technique. Obito’s intangibility works with him sending certain parts of his body to the Kamui dimension to become “intangible.”

Capable of phasing through solid objects.

Stops his absorption to become intangible almost instantly. Naruto goes flying through him.

Becomes intangible and phases through a Tailed Beast Bomb.

Runs through multiple people by becoming intangible.

Phases through a solid rock wall.

Prep

Well lets do this in steps

1. Absorption. Buu with his Blood lust as well as new found intellect will absorb his team during the prep and thus will gain all of their powers and techniques Is that an example you asked form well here you go, when Buu was losing to Gohan he decided to make use of Piccolo's knowledge and Gotenks power to power up even further, here he Gained their memories, knowledge and skills
    Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

He also showed the ability to use these powers to the best of his ability

Genjutsu

Infinite Tsukuyomi

The Infinite Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu that traps the entire world in an illusion, enslaving them in a dream so that their chakra may be drawn upon Madara can also free people from the attack if he pleases

No Caption Provided

Your gonna have to show some planetary level TP resistance feats, Especially for Beerus as i know they do not exist.

If you some how survive the TP then you not only have to find a way to kill my intangible/ Immortal Composite, you have to find a way to get through the invisible "Limbo" clones as well as wood clones, all of which hold multi planetary Energy projection as well as unstoppable one shot hax(Which will be elaborated on).

I will leave it at this for now.

PREP SUMMARY:

So for some quick recap:

2 Gods of Destruction Beerus (amped with alicorn powers and superspeed)

Is this in character? Beerus is a very prideful fighter and you do not have perfect team work, if were being honest its more likely Beerus kills your team during prep then working with a stupid pony.So like i said prove this is in character for MCYU strange,Pony and Beerus. I know you cant,

2 MCU Strange (amped with alicorn powers and superspeed)

OOC. Also one KI blast ends it.

Twilight casting the mind melding spell on your key team members, instantly leaving them unconscious while amping herself with there powers

Wrong.Illusion do not work and will not work on a composite Buu due the power of the sharingan.

No Caption Provided

Beerus(and his clone) creating/spamming planetary attacks, ENDING THE BATTLE

Never knew beerus could end battles whilst asleep. Anyway like i said this is horribly out of character. This is also impossible due to my character being invisible, intangible and Immortal.

Can my team do this in 2 hours of prep the answer, yes.

The question isnt CAN you do it the question is WILL and the answer to that is no.

Entering the battle:

Yeah this is pretty clear, cut and dry really. The strongest character on your team being Majin Buu is canonically weaker than Beerus and is no threat to the GoD.

Great.Good thing Im using a composite, since we are talking canonically, canonically IT solos the Dragon ball verse. I'll just say it right know Beerus(and his clone) can Godstomp your entire team there is no debate there.

Thanks to Strange we'll know everything about your team so we will know exactly what to do and Beerus won't be pulling his punches, he'll simply end you with his spheres.

Beerus always pulls his punches.

And as far as I am aware your team has no counter towards Mind Melding

Think again.

so you get instantly dropped before the fight initially begins.

Lol, google search would of answered that question.

To put it simply my team has prep time, Is more powerful(obviously), has future precog/full knowledge, versatility and numbers advantage being that your outnumbered six to four.

I loled at being outnumbered,

No Caption Provided

I don't really get why you challenged me, but I guess we'll wait and see. It's your move man.

Im gonna guess you know now.

Why i win

You simply lack the resistance to hang with my team, i mean from TP to poison manip to spatial cutting, you simply lack the ability to win this fight. Some thing as simple as mind swapping ends this fight,

Law Uses Body/mind Swap

I honestly have no idea why you accepted my challenge

#49 Posted by geekryan (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy

#50 Posted by emperorthanos- (16576 posts) - - Show Bio