• The Human Torch (7)

Perks:

Deadpool’s Healing. (4)

• Spidey Sense.(1)
  • Mind/Soul Immunity. (6)
  • Nightcrawler's teleportation.(3)

Rules:

• 16 participants total can be bumped to 24
  • Participants must have 500 post or must have completed at least 1 CAV or Tourney Match
  • 15 points for characters
  • 15 points for perks
  • No BFR
  • No Time Manipulation
  • No Reality Warping
  • No Speed Steal
  • No Power Copying/stealing.
  • Cloning is limited to 5
  • Marvel is 616 unless otherwise Stated
  • DC is Post-Crisis/Post Flashpoint unless otherwise stated
  • Manga is manga/anime composite
  • Toriko is PTS
  • No CCC for Fate. Only the ones listed.
  • In-Character & Morals On
  • Teamwork is not a factor, but Perfect teamwork is necessary for strategies incorporating that

Battlefield:

No Caption Provided

Start 100 meters apart.

@faradaysloth@the_red_devil

#2 Edited by FaradaySloth (10783 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_devil are you fine with going first? I'm a little busy atm, sorry.

#3 Posted by The_Red_Devil (5075 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: I will take a week or two to get my opener up , you good with that ?

#4 Posted by FaradaySloth (10783 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Darthjhawk (5647 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by FaradaySloth (10783 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by The_Red_Devil (5075 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by The_Red_Devil (5075 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by FaradaySloth (10783 posts) - - Show Bio

The Team: Brain, Brawn, and Hax.

No Caption Provided

Some Heads Up Before You Read This:

I will be going a little light here, mainly just focusing on the powers and hax my team possesses, since I don't know anything about Human Torch.

I will also not be using Shinsou in this CaV since my opponent has mind immunity, practically rendering Shinsou useless here, but he'll serve well being the fodder diversion type.

Without further or do let's get right into it.

The Hax Trio: Gerard, Grayroad, and Royd.

Short Version/TLDR: These guys have enough hax to win this match, pretty easy for now.

Long Version:

Gerard Valkyrie:

Gerard is a monster in terms of physicals (which I'll get into in my other posts if maybe) and in terms of hax. The main ability Gerard possesses is called the Miracle. The Miracle grants the user's desires, thoughts, and feelings into actual form, and can even affect others around him, where when they fear they can't destroy Gerard, he grows in size and becomes bigger, stronger, and faster, and his might grows even mightier.

https://i6.mangareader.net/bleach/668/bleach-7310029.jpg

And this man cannot die.No matter what hell he can go through, for example:

He's also named the heart of the Soul King, meaning his energy reserves are massive, honestly with the potential to reach planetary levels (albeit he has never shown anything close to this) so Gerard can rain energy blasts all day.

His other hax comes from his sword from Hoffnung. Hoffnung is basically a damage reflector where a minor nick on the sword transforms into a severe slash across the body for his opponent. https://i2.mangareader.net/bleach/667/bleach-7281271.jpg

Grayroad:

Grayroad is a sneaky one, she has the Commandment of Pacifism which already limits your opponent down in a way.

The Commandment of Pacifism sets up a situation where no one can kill anybody in Grayroad's presence if so, the life of the person who committed the sin of murder has their own life taken away.

https://i3.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/190/nanatsu-no-taizai-8168317.jpg

However, if Grayroad herself kills anybody, then her own life would get taken away, but she's not the offensive type, and thanks to my perk (which I'll get into), she is a major factor here.

She also has another move called the Chains of Enmity, where she locks on the chains of the opponent and then they will not be allowed to leave the battlefield until a result is made, so Human Torch can't run out and leave the battlefield, practically negating that whole Teleportation Perk if used to leave the battlefield.

https://i3.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/174/nanatsu-no-taizai-7554427.jpg

Royd Lyod:

I'm going to keep this simple, Royd's power is The Yourself. Where he becomes an exact physical copy of his opponent. AKA You're practically facing a Human Torch. The only problem is that he can't replicate HT's techniques and powers, so he isn't going to use the perks you have.

https://i1.mangareader.net/bleach/510/bleach-3620189.jpg

He imitated Yhwach himself (albeit before Yhwach received his godly amps) and was facing against 15 Million Degree Celsius Temperature wielded by Yamamoto, so judging from the heat feats you will show me, it's possibly Royd is going to be able to keep up with HT.

The Perks I Have:

Sherlock Holmes Brain for Gerard:

Gerard isn't the brightest fellow, he's super cocky and ends up giving weaknesses away to his opponents at times. However, with an intelligent brain like Sherlock Holmes, Gerard won't give up any valuable information to HT. Now, he'll just sheath his sword from the beginning, and any attack HT will throw Gerard will match it back with Hoffnung, reflecting the damage back to HT. And when the Miracle hits in, HT won't know what just happened and will probably lose his mind...if not for him already dying by then...which leads to:

Invisibility for Grayroad:

Oh boy, since none of your perks give out any knowledge, HT won't know or see Grayroad being there, meaning she can wound up the COE whenever, trapping him in the battlefield. Then if HT so much as kills Shinsou (the fodder bait), Royd (HT Clone) or Gerard (who would come back anyway), it's over, he dies, the team wins.

Why I believe my Team wins this:

Human Torch is pretty much facing against a worse nightmare of a team, he's facing against a physical copy of himself (Royd), against an outstanding intelligent person with hax preventing him from dying (Gerard), and an invisible force where if he makes one kill here, he dies (Grayroad)

I'll look forward to my opponent's post!

#12 Posted by FaradaySloth (10783 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by ourmanuel (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

TAEP

#14 Posted by The_Red_Devil (5075 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Darthjhawk (5647 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by The_Red_Devil (5075 posts) - - Show Bio

The Human Torch (Johnny Storm) :

No Caption Provided

Perks:

• Deadpool’s Healing. (4)
  • Spidey Sense.(1)
  • Mind/Soul Immunity. (6)
  • Nightcrawler's teleportation.(3)

Bio :

The second most powerful member of the Fantastic Four and the brother of Sue Richards. Due to an accident caused by cosmic radiation in space, he can manipulate fire, turn his entire body into it and fly. While Johnny is known for his impetuous and sometimes reckless nature, he is also a loyal friend and fearless hero.

- From CV's bio on Johnny.

Powers and Abilities :

• Super Durability (Even better durability against energy based attacks).
  • Super Speed / Reflexes. (His reaction speed is pretty impressive in itself).
  • Fire Control on a pretty impressive level , he can also increase the temperature of his surroundings.
  • Energy blasts.
  • He is also pretty intelligent , although he can be a hot head , put he's pretty intelligent nevertheless.

Durability :

An important factor in this fight will be durability.

Torch's durability is pretty underrated , but if you look at it , it's pretty impressive for a Mid-Tier.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Fantastic Four Vol 3 #42

Tanks a few hits from Namor , and then twats him away. Namor's Strength/Striking feats clearly put on the high end of mid-tiers.

• Scan 1 : Tanks a hit from Earth-13034 Hyperion.
  • Scan 2 : Tanks a punch from Annihilus.
  • Scan 3 : Tanks a punch from Gladiator.

Now all Hyperion is solid Low-High Tier character , Gladiator is a proper High Tier and Annihilus being a herald level character. These scans should make it clear how impressive his durability is. I don't believe your Team can put down torch based on physicals , add in I have a perk that would have Torch unkillable. (Deadpool's healing).

Speed :

As I said his speed is pretty impressive ,

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
  • Scan 1 : Casually dodges and makes his way around multiple laser shots.
  • Scan 2 : Keeps up in combat with Quasar.
  • Scan 3 : Dodging fire from two gunfire.
  • scan 4 : Dodging and making his way around multiple air-to-air missiles.(Which have velocity ranging from Mach 2-5).

These scans establish how impressive his speed is and this would help him a lot in this fight , as he could dodge attacks from your Team and just make circles around them ( I say this because you didn't show or state your team having that great speed). My two perks , Spidey Sense and Nightwrawler's teleportation will also help Johnny a lot.

Flame Control / Energy Attacks :

Johnny's control over his powers is pretty good considering he has had his powers for a long time now and can use them in creative and effective ways to hurt / take down his opponent. He can control his flames , create energy blasts , dehydrate an opponent , burn oxygen from the surroundings , melt stuff by touching them and then there is his "Nova" blast which is by far his most powerful attack.

Let's get into some feats ,

First some statements about his power

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
  • Scan 1 : Johnny stating his Nova blast could destroy a small moon. Which is pretty impressive considering Earth's moon is considered small compared to moons of other planets. So this should show how powerful his blast can be.
  • Scan 2 : Galactus respecting his power-levels by stating that it is deadlier than he suspected.

Since statements are a writers way of stating how powerful the character is , these scans should tell how good Johnny is.

• Scan 1 : Melts a Skrull's gun by just touching it. This shows he can increase the temperature of objects and even people by just touching them.
  • Scan 2 : A blast from him temporarily stops World War Hulk , and it's clear from Hulk's facial expression that he was being hurt by it. Although Hulk gets through and puts Johnny down a page later , stopping someone as powerful as World War Hulk even for two panels is pretty impressive.
  • Scan 3 : Even his flames seemed to have hurt Hulk. (From The Marvel Vault).
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
  • Scan 1 : Drops a Nova-Blast on Annihilus , which manages to hurt him.
  • Scan 2 : Blows-up a large part of the Annihilation wave (literally vaporizing them)and even hurting Annihilus.

This scans make it clear that his Nova blast can basically be used to quickly take out your team. Statements that it can destroy moons and have had destroyed The Annihilation Wave and hurt Annihilus , I don't think anyone on your team can survive that. His flames and regular blasts can also do a whole lot of damage as well.

Another thing Johnny can do is dehydrating an opponent , or just burning up the oxygen from the battlefield. He used his dehydration trick against She-Hulk and Namor before and successfully knocked them out.He can use this here as well to successfully take out your team , without even killing them.

Counters :

And this man cannot die.No matter what hell he can go through, for example:

Those are some good feats , but I don't think he can just come back from being entirely vaporized by a Nova blast. Also Johnny could just dehydrate him or remove oxygen from the battlefield in order to KO him.

honestly with the potential to reach planetary levels (albeit he has never shown anything close to this)

So he hasn't done that , which means it is unlikely he would do that here , since morals are on. Also Johnny's durability against energy attacks is better compared to his durability against physical attacks.

She also has another move called the Chains of Enmity, where she locks on the chains of the opponent and then they will not be allowed to leave the battlefield until a result is made, so Human Torch can't run out and leave the battlefield, practically negating that whole Teleportation Perk if used to leave the battlefield.

Simply Johnny could just melt those chains or avoid them , which he can do considering how good his reaction speed is. Also the teleportation perk for Johnny would grant him proper use of Nightcrawler's teleportation , which means he could use it to hop from one part of the battlefield to the the other and drop attacks on your team. So basically he won't use that to leave the battlefield , he could use that along with his own speed to move quickly around the battlefield and drop more hits and blasts.

The Commandment of Pacifism sets up a situation where no one can kill anybody in Grayroad's presence if so, the life of the person who committed the sin of murder has their own life taken away.

It won't be off any use , if Johnny just KO's them. Johnny could also take them all out at once with a large AoE attack or his Nova blast. Which means that even Grayroad will be taken out and since you have shown no durability feats for her , I believe it is likely she would get taken out.

I'm going to keep this simple, Royd's power is The Yourself. Where he becomes an exact physical copy of his opponent. AKA You're practically facing a Human Torch. The only problem is that he can't replicate HT's techniques and powers, so he isn't going to use the perks you have.

That is pretty useless , fighting himself is not a problem for Johnny and there are two reasons for it ,

1. Johnny once fought Jim Hammond (The Original Human Torch form the 40's and at that point Jim was way more experienced than Johnny and also more skilled) and Johnny had a fair fight , before Jim let him win. So basically if Royd turns into Johnny it won't be of any help.
  2. Johnny has better energy durability and could also absorb his attack's. And since Royd can't copy his techniques and powers it wouldn't matter much.

was facing against 15 Million Degree Celsius Temperature wielded by Yamamoto, so judging from the heat feats you will show me, it's possibly Royd is going to be able to keep up with HT.

Generating heat is not the only thing Johnny can do , since I stated how he could KO the team. He might be able to tank his flames , but I doubt he can tank Johnny's blasts , considering they have legit hurt guys like World War Hulk and Annihilus who are basically herald tier characters.(A blast that an atleast hurt Herald Tier characters should be capable of taking out Mid-Tiers , unless you give some feats for the team to say otherwise).

Johnny's Nova-Blast is basically a one-shot weapon against this team.

The Perks :

• Deadpool's Healing :

This gives Johnny a a major advantage , although Johnny has a good durability , even if he gets hurt the healing factor would just let him heal and keep fighting like nothing happened , it's Deadpool's healing afterall.

• Spidey Sense and Nightcrawler's teleportation

Although Johnny's speed is already pretty impressive , adding in Spidey Sense will help him dodge more attacks coming from the team and Nightcrawler's teleportation would help him go from one part of the battlefield to the other with ease , thus allowing to drop more hits and blasts. Given his speed and these perks he could just avoid attacks from your team and make circles around them.

Conclusion :

Johnny has more than one ways of putting down the team , he could just use his speed,teleportation and Spidey Sense to keep hitting the team again and again with his flames , blasts and eventually the full Nova blast , which should just the final shot (As I have stated if Grayroad also gets blown-up by the blast , her CoF wouldn't do anything). Johnny could also dehydrate them and remove oxygen from the surrounding and KOing the team in the process. The team also can't do much damage him much ,since you have given no feats to say so , even if I believe they have solid strength/striking feats , I don't think they can put him down based on the durability feats I gave , add in that he has one of the best healing factors in all of fiction for this fight.

#17 Posted by The_Red_Devil (5075 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#18 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag for every post

#19 Posted by King_Hellstorm (474 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Darthjhawk (5647 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_devil: @faradaysloth: Going to need you guys to start wrapping up. It’s almost been a month and I’d like to get round 2 going. You have about 5 days left Faraday

#21 Posted by The_Red_Devil (5075 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_devil: I don't hate you at all, Red. If you think I have the energy to physically hate someone on a comic book debating website, you've gotten me all wrong.

Besides, when have I been biased in voting? Never. I've always provided reasons and logic for why I've gone for someone over the other person. You should know this by now.

#23 Posted by The_Red_Devil (5075 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_devil: I don't hate you at all, Red. If you think I have the energy to physically hate someone on a comic book debating website, you've gotten me all wrong.

Besides, when have I been biased in voting? Never. I've always provided reasons and logic for why I've gone for someone over the other person. You should know this by now.

Mhm , Chill. I wasn't being serious.

#24 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_devil: I can't tell when you aren't being serious, you aren't good at that lol

#25 Posted by The_Red_Devil (5075 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by FaradaySloth (10783 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthjhawk: @the_red_devil:

Counters:

For Durability:

I must say, pretty impressive given the integrity of some of those characters, however, my characters don't rely on the potency or DC (Maybe Gerard at times, but he's an idiot, yet he's got Sherlock Holmes Brain here, so he won't make the same mistakes)

• Gerard's Hoffnung Sword is just a direct damage reflector to an insane level. As I have a shown a minor nick reflects back to a severe slash that nearly bisected an opponent (https://i2.mangareader.net/bleach/667/bleach-7281271.jpg) it also made that said opponent go down in defeat after numerous times. This is impressive because that said opponent is Kenpachi Zaraki, whose pain tolerance is immense, he survived the effects of space (he also slashed through space kind of, but that's for another day for another debate) Even if HT could survive in space, not sure how he would deal with the side effects that Kenpachi was also experiencing regardless in space or not.
  • What this shows is that the damage Hoffnung would bring would be unbearable damage to say the least.
  • Grayroad, as I have shown, doesn't really attack, her Commandment of Pacifism is durability ignoring, she just takes away HT's life.
  • Royd, well, as long as HT can tank his own attacks, then Royd won't be a problem, but if HT can't tank attacks from a clone of his, then it might be a problem.

TLDR:

Nobody on my team is direct DC or potency characters, therefore the Durability section shown wasn't that relevant since my team already have answers for the lack of strength feats for characters on those levels.

For Speed:

Not sure if this is just the cover feats for HT and you're planning something huge for later, but I'll work with the feats I saw.

So overlooking your feats, seems the most quantifiable feat was a Mach 2-5 or Supersonic+ speeds. So I am certain that my team would be able to blitz HT now.

Feats for the Team:

Well, mostly scaling, but some scale to good feats.

Gerard

Gerard should be sitting comfortably in the Quad Mach range in speed, the proof starts with Ichigo Kurosaki's reacting to Buto Renjin from Gin Ichimaru, which increases the distance and speed of Gin's previous move of Buto which travels for 8 miles at 500 times the speed of sound, which means Buto Renjin travels for 16 miles at the speed of 1000 times the speed of sound.

Gerard scales to this by being superior in speed than people who were faster than that version Ichigo. For example, Ichigo in a stronger/faster form was caught by surprise by both Meninas and Robert Accutrone yet Byakuya casually off-screened Robert with no effort and casually reacted to Pepe's love beam then continued to react to literal spam of those lasers while Meninas couldn't react to it.

Then Gerard clearly reacts and treats Byakuya's petals (who are a few times faster than him in combat) like they nothing http://i.imgur.com/Lj8g4AH.png There are more ways to scale Gerard to this speed, like scaling to Kenpachi and Toshiro who are also at this speed, the power-ups he has received, etc. One of the more bold claims you can make is that Gerard being equal to Lille who has Light Speed attacks, but I don't exactly agree with that, but I can see some reasoning there.

Grayroad

Grayroad should be Mid Range Triple Digit Mach with her Chains of Enmity feats when she encased it on Meliodas being he could react, Meliodas was faster than a previous form that reacted to lightning users

But as I said, She isn't really a fighter, she just uses her hax when it comes time to.

Royd

Don't really need feats here, he'll be an exact physical clone of Human Torch, so all speed feats Human Torch has will apply to Royd as well.

TLDR:

Gerard will most likely blitz given for what you've shown me, HT can't react to Grayroad, while he'll be dead equal to Royd.

For Flame Control/Power

Once again, impressive category, but if I had just people without any hax this would be a problem to me.

Johnny's control over his powers is pretty good considering he has had his powers for a long time now

The Trio have had their powers respectively for hundreds of years, with Gerard having millions of years himself.

Another thing Johnny can do is dehydrating an opponent , or just burning up the oxygen from the battlefield. He used his dehydration trick against She-Hulk and Namor before and successfully knocked them out.He can use this here as well to successfully take out your team , without even killing them.

Impressive, but all three wouldn't be affected by dehydration considering they don't have the same functions as humans and never been shown to need it, Royd and Gerard practically live in spiritual worlds where it has their own matter in it, so they likely don't need oxygen itself while Grayroad lived in the Demon Realm for some time, the Demon Realm would rot and decay any being outside of Demons, there likely isn't any oxygen there too.

Royd in his Yhwach clone went up against the literal heat of the Sun and will be an exact copy of Human Torch, so he won't have any problems with the heat, it's common knowledge in Bleach that Gerard>>>>>Royd, so Gerard should also roughly be fine, if not the Miracle will save after he dies (well Grayroad COP would kill HT for that though), and while Grayroad hasn't interacted with Escanor directly, it's implied that the 10 Commandments, in general, could match Escanor and not turn to dust (Escanor literally creates miniature suns.)

They should roughly be fine mostly, as far as Human Torch knows, he is facing an exact clone of himself, a man who cannot die (and who only gets stronger, faster, etc, with each death), and a fodder human teenager. He has no way of knowing that Grayroad will be there, it will be a perfect death trap for HT, as long as he can tank his own attacks, then he has no way of putting out Royd easily. Also should be noted, even if you kill Grayroad, the Commandment still exists, since it is not hers, but rather the Demon King's power.

For Your Counters:

Those are some good feats , but I don't think he can just come back from being entirely vaporized by a Nova blast. Also Johnny could just dehydrate him or remove oxygen from the battlefield in order to KO him.

As I have shown, Gerard wouldn't really be affected by Oxygen, and since he comes from the Soul King himself, he's one of the only Quincies whose completely spiritual, so anything matter from the Real World wouldn't affect him. And he can simply use the Miracle to hard counter any dehydration if it takes place.

Gerard has already been vaporized (albeit not the whole body, but still vaporized), but since he is the Heart of the Soul King, like Gremmy, he likely was never a real being, to begin with. When Gremmy "died" he merely turned into nothingness until he was nothing more than a Brain.

https://imgur.com/a/eqmKe8x

So getting Vaporized wouldn't really matter to Gerard since he already existed as something entirely spiritual and well, kind of not made of matter. Double that with the Miracle which will prevent Gerard from dying, and I don't believe Nova Blasts could be a factor.

So he hasn't done that , which means it is unlikely he would do that here , since morals are on. Also Johnny's durability against energy attacks is better compared to his durability against physical attacks.

1) Gerard doesn't really have morals, well, he is an embodiment of courage and perseverance, but he's still a villain who helped destroy 3 worlds which threaten the destruction of the whole verse.

2) Gerard has Sherlock's brain here, he could calculate the whole battle, and anytime HT tries to attack he would bring out those levels to overpower those attacks since in Bleach a common rule is that you can negate attacks/abilities your opponent has by overpowering with your reiatsu/reishi.

Simply Johnny could just melt those chains or avoid them, which he can do considering how good his reaction speed is.

I've already touched up on the reaction speed part, and the Chains are made from darkness, so far with what you have shown, Johnny can't melt darkness.

Also the teleportation perk for Johnny would grant him proper use of Nightcrawler's teleportation , which means he could use it to hop from one part of the battlefield to the the other and drop attacks on your team. So basically he won't use that to leave the battlefield , he could use that along with his own speed to move quickly around the battlefield and drop more hits and blasts.

Meliodas only moved I say a few dozen yards and yet he still got teleported back.

It won't be off any use , if Johnny just KO's them. Johnny could also take them all out at once with a large AoE attack or his Nova blast. Which means that even Grayroad will be taken out and since you have shown no durability feats for her , I believe it is likely she would get taken out.

Demons are rengenerative powers, unless if you destroy all seven hearts, they'd regenerate back. NNT regeneration is pretty good, some characters have turned into blood puddles before. And Grayroad may die, the Commandment doesn't get taken off since it's not actually her power.

Johnny once fought Jim Hammond (The Original Human Torch form the 40's and at that point Jim was way more experienced than Johnny and also more skilled) and Johnny had a fair fight , before Jim let him win. So basically if Royd turns into Johnny it won't be of any help.

Not sure how this counters against Royd, I'm assuming Jim had morals on in that fight where Royd will just go for the kill.

Johnny has better energy durability and could also absorb his attack's. And since Royd can't copy his techniques and powers it wouldn't matter much.

Can Johnny absorb his physical attacks

Generating heat is not the only thing Johnny can do , since I stated how he could KO the team. He might be able to tank his flames , but I doubt he can tank Johnny's blasts , considering they have legit hurt guys like World War Hulk and Annihilus who are basically herald tier characters.(A blast that an atleast hurt Herald Tier characters should be capable of taking out Mid-Tiers , unless you give some feats for the team to say otherwise).

Johnny's Nova-Blast is basically a one-shot weapon against this team.

Royd and Shinsou can die, however, Gerard can't and Greyroad is a hard counter for anything Johnny does. I already countered KO via Dehydration and Oxygen.

For Perks:

• Deadpool's Healing :

This gives Johnny a a major advantage , although Johnny has a good durability , even if he gets hurt the healing factor would just let him heal and keep fighting like nothing happened , it's Deadpool's healing afterall.

The Miracle for Gerard is just an amped up version of this, only difference is that Gerard actually just gets stronger and stronger.

• Spidey Sense and Nightcrawler's teleportation

Although Johnny's speed is already pretty impressive , adding in Spidey Sense will help him dodge more attacks coming from the team and Nightcrawler's teleportation would help him go from one part of the battlefield to the other with ease , thus allowing to drop more hits and blasts. Given his speed and these perks he could just avoid attacks from your team and make circles around them.

Given both speed feats of all characters presented here, Johnny's speed feats only clock at single digits mach, meaning the Trio are hundreds of times faster. Spidey Sense doesn't do much, it only alerts incoming attacks, and if they're still too fast then Johnny is SOL. Grayroad counters the teleportation.

My Conclusion:

Most of what was said for Johnny was impressive, but irrelevant to the greater scale of the battle.

• Johnny can't put down Gerard, his physical strikes won't matter since they prove to be fruitless and his energy attacks can be overpowered through reiatsu.
  • Johnny can't defeat the Commandment of Pacifism as it still stands even after Grayroad dies.
  • Johnny AFAIK can't absorb physical strikes an exact copy as Royd has.
  • The team is faster (except for Shinsou) by a lot
  • No answers for any of the hax presented, especially Miracle and CoP
  • The Perks for Johnny don't really add much, while they kind of give me an Auto-Win since Johnny doesn't know Grayroad is present, meaning he won't go for a KO likely.
#27 Posted by FaradaySloth (10783 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Darthjhawk (5647 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow Faraday's last post was good to j was looking forward to the rest.

Anyways congratulations.

#30 Posted by FaradaySloth (10783 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Darthjhawk (5647 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: It’ll be random. You also have the chance to change your perks up. If you do let me know ASAP so I can edit and make the matches

#32 Posted by FaradaySloth (10783 posts) - - Show Bio