User Lists: 0

Round 1 of the 2018 Mid Tier PYP

@deathhero61

Characters

• Mysterio
  • Kizaru

Perks

• Extra Character Point (2 perk points)
  • Telepathy/TK immunity(1 character) 1 perk point.

V.S.

@streak619

Characters

• Obito (6)

Perks

• Out of character (3)

Rules:

• Six (6) character points to spend.
  • Three (3) perk points to spend.
  • No BFR.
  • No time manipulation.
  • No reality warping.
  • Cloning is limited to 10
  • Standard Gear.
  • In Character.
  • Team Work is none a factor, but your team will not have perfect Team Work if they never worked together either.
  • DC Characters are Post Crisis and New 52 composite unless specified.
  • Marvel is modern 616 unless otherwise specified.
  • All movies get canon comic feats with movies unless specified.
  • All Video games get canon comics, and manga feats unless specified.
  • All Manga Characters are manga and anime Composite.
  • All characters are in their (unamped) prime.
  • Win by death, KO, incap.

Battle Ground

60 feet apart
60 feet apart
Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@deathhero61: Can I ask you to open? Know next to nothing on OP.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V good match up

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

T4v

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Streak619
Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:Ugh fine.

Borsalino AKA Kizaru

No Caption Provided

'Speed is Weight, have you ever been kicked at the speed of light?' -Borsalino also known as Kizaru, one of the three admirals of the marine forces.

Bio

An extreme and intense era of hopes dreams and adventures, pirates went around doing whatever the hell they wanted, good or bad, the marines job is to snuff out those hopes dreams and rebellious spirits and arrest them. A mighty era between marines and pirates, cops and criminals, and among the most powerful if not THE MOST POWERFUL. Borsalino also known as Kizaru(which translates to Yellow Monkey.) is one of the three head admirals, an admiral is the second highest rank you could have in the marines, and for good reason, when a buster call happens you legit only need a single admiral to handle the job despite an entire fleet coming with the admiral.

OP is a really long running series so its hard for me to give the in depth bios I give for other series like DB and SDS,(especially since I drop the series and pick it back up time and time again) but to give you a general understand on Kizaru's character, IMO he's in the top 10 of strongest characters in the series, and can probably solo his respective verse if it wasn't for his laid back character. Even in the most intense of situations where it is absolutely necessary to do shit he never bothers to let loose, why? Asides from extreme irresponsibility, its also because he has no reason to, legit nobody can contest him, he's too fast, hits incredibly hard and his logia element is hard to damage or to deal with in general so good luck. He probably could be head commander of the marines if he wanted to but he's too damn lazy. Why am I being so upfront with his personality like this? Because you will never tag him, because you won't ever get a chance to hurt him, because you will be blitzed before you can even try anyway. Why? Because he ate the Pika Pika fruit so certain attacks, certain projectiles, are light speed and he can travel at light speed. Although there's a discrepancy on his abilities due to the huge flaw of his design(because if he was a true light man he'd solo one piece)

Powers/Abilities/Stats

I'm lazy and wanna make this as quick as possible so i put this all in one category so I can move on to Mysterio.

Speed/Reflexes-The first thing this crazy but lazy prick does, is ride a canonball to battle. Which is a solid speed feat. And as you can see he easily escapes the canonball before it impacts the city, and lands right in the face of the pirates.

Speed/Combat Reflexes- Blitzes Basil Hawkins without opposition. He couldn't even react properly.

Speed/Combat Reflexes: Blitzes Basil Hawkins again while in an amped state, and completely vanished from his sight, then proceeds to blind him.

Speed/Combat Reflexes/Devil Fruit Power: Easily closes the distance via his fruit, then proceeds to kick Luffy before he could react.

No Caption Provided

Devil Fruit Ability- As a logia, he can phase through attacks easily with no issue passively.

This allowed him to phase from attacks from both Brook and Usopp.

No Caption Provided

DF Ability/Speed: After a surprise attack from Scratchman Apoo, immediately regenerates then proceeds to precisely get to Apoo via Yata no Mirror, blitzes him, then immediately blitzes X Drake.

I'll dive into strength and durability later, but I don't think its necessary, Obito shouldn't have the durability to survive getting tagged by someone far beyond Monkey D. Luffy in physical strength.

Quentin Beck AKA Mysterio

No Caption Provided

"A life, and death which has been played out as an open book amongst the tabloids, crime journals and less reputable papers. But...can you believe everything you read? With Mysterio...can you believe everything you see? Can you learn the truth within Fiction?"

Bio

Quentin Beck was an expert in designing special effects devices and stage illusions, as well as a master hypnotist and magician, and an amateur chemist. He also possessed a wealth of knowledge in hand-to-hand combat techniques that he learned as a stuntman. Unfortunately, all these things did little to help his career in the film industry. One day, a colleague joked that the easiest way to become famous was to take out a costumed hero. It was here that Mysterio was born.

Gear and Talents

Mysterio is an expert illusionist, and utilizes holograms and various gases and toxins to trick his opponents and distract them. Obito may be a user of Genjutsu but he shouldn't be able to see through these illusions. Mysterio is legit only here to leave Obito open and vulnerable even if its for a split second.

Here mysterio explains his plan that he utilized in this particular instance and some of the mechanics of his tools that made it possible.

Can make fake duplicates and somehow managed to trick his spider-sense, making it impossible for him to sense the danger.

No Caption Provided

Can generate large illusions such as monsters

No Caption Provided

He's pretty skilled at his craft

He managed to trick spidey by abusing what is real, and by making actual illusions as well, this would be amazing for distraction, making Obito believe Kizaru is already there when he really isn't(and it would be believable due to his speed)

He's also skilled at the art of hypnosis. For example, made Pete believe he was drowning

No Caption Provided

hypnotized man to give him what he asked for.

No Caption Provided

Forced Solo to believe villains were defeated, and goes to finish off said villains only for it to be spiderman. In other words although its useless since you only have Obito, Mysterio could turn people against each other fairly easily whether its through forceful hypnosis or really really really good holograms.

No Caption Provided

He has all kinds of neat gear, but to start off with something simple he has a dartgun that could kill a herd of elephants, when used on Spidey it made him extremely dizzy and weak.

No Caption Provided

Manages to knock out She-Hulk long enough for her to be carried off and put on dissection table with a special knock out gas.

And has a FTL raygun that almost killed Spiderman.

No Caption Provided

Among other things.

Strategy?

Kizaru attempts to blitz, Obito somehow launches a counterattack, but finds out that the Kizaru that was trying to attack him was a fake, then he gets his head kicked off by Kizaru. GG No Re.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally lets get this started

T4V

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Bet your glad you got that TP immunity perk now

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: Hell yeah, I'm going against Obito right off the bat.

BTW to Streak, I obviously want the TP/TK perk to go to Kizaru.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DeathHero61

@streak619: BTW I know Obito is gonna be an actual challenge, so don't take my lack of seriousness or effort in my post seriously.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: sure.

@major_hellstrom: jist wanted to confirm, but summoning gedo mazo is off limits right?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DeathHero61

@streak619: That's legit like summoning an entirely different mid-tier onto the field. If summoning like that would be allowed I would have asked for someone like Jiraya or Orochimaru.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Just confirming man. I'd hate it if I didn't use something I could have.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: So he says.

Besides I just want the empty husk of the juubi.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: Can I use some of your work on Obito as material in my opener? just a few parts that I thought were really well articulated.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24 darthjhawk  Moderator
Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito Uchiha

In this world, those who break the rules are scum, but those abandon their friends are worse than that.
In this world, those who break the rules are scum, but those abandon their friends are worse than that.

Brief intro, Obito Uchiha was the 3rd major antagonist in the Naruto series. As a kid he was cheerful enthusiastic and ambitious child who wanted to become hokage. But after a ton of trauma like watching his best friend, the dude who he saceificed himself for and who promised Obito he would protect Rin, Obito's crush, kill Rin, drove him into despair and convinced him that the shinobi world was hell. He then decides to help madara, a dude who manipulating him from the start, fulfill project Infinite Tsukuyomi, where they cast every living creature into a genjutsu where all desires get fulfilled.

Then a whole war was waged and he was defeated by this gennin known as Naruto Uzumaki. A, then, 16 year old boy who showed Obito his errors and promised Obito that he would bring peace to the shinobi world. Obito then decided to put all his faith in that boy, a mirror image of who he was before, and proceeded to help and even sacrifice his life to protect Naruto, dying with a smile on his face before he departed to find Rin, the love of his life, waiting for him up above.

Yup, it was a real tearjerker.

Anyways let's get into his stats:

Speed:

Reacted to the Raikage's strike:

No Caption Provided

The Raikage is lightning fast and is thus MHS. Putting Obito's reaction speed at a minimum of MHS.

Moving on:

Kept up with Kakashi in h2h combat and Kakashi, prior to his prime, chopped a lightning bolt in half

He reacted and kept up with KCM Naruto:

Who dodge blitzed the Raikage's MHS strike:

Putting both KCM Naruto and Obito at MHS+

Now after going through some of your speed feats such as:

Blitzes Basil Hawkins without opposition. He couldn't even react properly.

Or:

Easily closes the distance via his fruit, then proceeds to kick Luffy before he could react.

Etc. I don't watch OP so without any context to your feats I don't see how any of them put Kizaru at MHS like you claim he is.

Even ignoring that, Obito is still faster than Kizaru.

I was initially gonna make a strength and durability section but I said screw it. Since the only thing we have is him taking on Kakashi equally, I'm just gonna scale him to Kakashi and leave it at that. Yeah it sounds super lazy but since those stats are non factors it does not really matter so go figure lol.

Anyways, here's the steak:

Abilities:

Le Sharingan:

Sharingan increases reaction speed, perception, frame rate and grants the user precognition:

Chapter 230: "Time of Awakening!"

Scan 5: He states his body was the same as under the influence of the curse sealw hich is an increase in overall speed.

It also massively increases range of vision allowing him to see on cellular levels:

Chapter 361: "Weak Spot"

The last of the abilities granted by the basic Sharingan is genjutsu, Obito's genjutsu is particularly potent, it allowed him to put the 4th Mizukage, the jinchuuriki of Isobu in a genjutsu:

To give some context as to how impressive this all is, Yagura was stated to be in control of Isobu:

No Caption Provided

Jinchuuriki that are in control of their bijuu are highly genjutsu resistant:

No Caption Provided

Which means Obito's genjutsu is really powerful. He has some serious TP there.

Anyways moving on to Obito's Mangekyou:

Kamui: The Right Eye

No Caption Provided

Obito's right eye normally uses a short-range version of Kamui, which can only transport targets in close proximity to the user; physical contact with the target is seemingly required.

Chapter 475: "Madara's True Strength"

However, this eye can utilize a unique variation of teleportation akin to intangibility. When activated, any part of the user's body that overlaps with another object is seamlessly warped to Kamui's dimension, making it appear as though the user can phase through solid objects.

By overlapping their entire body, the user can completely conceal their presence and erase all traces of their chakra. This also allows the user to freely travel through the ground, enabling them to ambush opponents from below.This intangibility can be extended to anything the user is touching at the moment of activation, so long as they are able to maintain physical contact with at least a portion of the desired object.

Chapter 595: "Chaps"

A good defensive showing of Kamui is greatly shown in the above scans. Here we see a capable user with it soloing Might Gai, Kakashi, KCM Naruto and Killer B without much difficulty. This can be easily sued mid combat to assist in h2h or avoiding powerful attacks.

Regarding the teleportation part of it, Minato claimed that it was faster than his Hiraishin:

Chapter 501:
Chapter 501: "Fourth Hokage Goes To War"

And to give some context into how freaking incredible that is, Minato's Hiraishin is MHS+ easily:

No Caption Provided

Look at him move like ten or so meters before the raikage could move 1 meter.

Not convincing?

Well twice the speed of Obito's Kamui was able to blitz Juudara:

Chapter 666: "Two Mangekyo"

The same juudara that could react to a relativistic Gai:

Chapter 672:
Chapter 672: "The Night of the Moth"

So clearly speed of kamui is anywhere between MHS+ - sub relativistic, and that is a lowball.

Le Rinnegan

The Rinnegan gives the users 7 general abilities:

• Tendo: This path allows Obito to manipulate gravity with him as the centre. It can be attractive or repulsive in nature. He can also make a gravitational core and cause everything around him to get attracted amd sealed.
  • Gaakido: Allows him to absorb chakra and sage jutsu chakra.
  • Chikushuudo: Allows him to summon multiple tail beast sized animals, some of which can turn invisible, some of which can regenerate and multiply. All of which he has connected sight with.
  • Ningendo: Allows him to pull souls out.
  • Shurado: Allows him to manipulate his body with many mechanical instruments and weapons etc.
  • Jigokudo: Allows him to perform genjutsu interrogation, summon the king of hell and perform soul interrogation, allows him to return any object to it's former state.
  • Gedo Mazo: Allows him to summon the empty husk of the Juubi and can personally manipulate the chains of the juubi.

Now there are people who believe Obito cannot use any of the paths, however, that is false.

Obito can use the techniques, but chooses not to:

Chapter 515:
Chapter 515: "The War Begins"

It is in fact suggested that his prowress with the Rinnegan surpasses that of Nagato's:

Forgot which chapter dang.
Forgot which chapter dang.

This implies that Obito's Rinnegan prowress is stronger than Nagato's.

So if you want feats(which I don't imagine you will) I'm gonna be scaling.

Ninjutsu:

Having the Rinnegan allows the user to use all 5 elements. However we'll be working with feats:

Strategy:

STEP 1: Genjutsu

Sure, you gave Kizaru the TP immunity perk. But Mysterio sure as hell don't have TP resistance now does he?

I start by putting that weirdo in a genjutsu and have him sit down and stay put, cause frankly he's useless, to me atleast.

Step 2: Become imvincible.

Basically, what I do is, regarding activating Kamui, I make my reaction speed nigh instantaneous. So that I can activate Kamui nigh instantly.

Confused? Well, with Mangaekyou techniques you can automatically trigger them to activate once a certain condition activated:

Chapter 397:
Chapter 397: "The Man Who Knew Itachi"

Basically, you set a condition, the moment the condition is satisfied, any mangekyo technqiue of your choice acfivates

The activation of Amaterasu was so nigh instantaneous, that even Obito, who is MHS+, couldn't react properly.

So if Obito set condition to be say 'an incoming physical attack from any direction', and make it such that Kamui activates the moment this condition^ is satisfied. He would be turn intangible way before anything hits him

So basically I can't be touched and am thus invincible.

This is definitely completely and utterly out of character, but, guess what my perk is? Haha.

Step 3: Teleblitz and soul rip

Now as I've proven, Obito's teleportation is really fast, way faster than Kizaru can possibly react to.

So basically, Obito teleports behind Kizaru with his hand on Kizaru's shoulder and rips his sould before Kizaru can even process what happened.

End of battle.

Conclusion:

Alright let's disect and debunk your strategy:

Kizaru attempts to blitz

And fails, my combat speed is faster than yours, I have frigging precog, and my teleportation speed is largely faster than yours.

Obito somehow launches a counterattack, but finds out that the Kizaru that was trying to attack him was a fake, then he gets his head kicked off by Kizaru.

That's hilarious. I mean come on.

I haven't even exploited a quarter of all the hax Obito has. I'd like to see what your counters to my strategy are before deciding whether I should create multiple fail safes. So hit me with your best @deathhero61

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Streak619
Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: my computer did an update while I was in the middle of a post, so I have to start over.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: I'll have a post this week. Probably tuesday or wednesday if I am not too busy.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: I'll have a post this week. Probably tuesday or wednesday if I am not too busy.

K mate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b466be4b5981
deactivated-5b466be4b5981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>"Le"

What is this? 2008?

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: Some are. But the outlook overall isn't ideal.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:sorry for taking so long.

General Counters

Putting both KCM Naruto and Obito at MHS+

Now after going through some of your speed feats such as:

Blitzes Basil Hawkins without opposition. He couldn't even react properly.

Or:

Easily closes the distance via his fruit, then proceeds to kick Luffy before he could react.

Etc. I don't watch OP so without any context to your feats I don't see how any of them put Kizaru at MHS like you claim he is.

Even ignoring that, Obito is still faster than Kizaru.

Luffy reacted to lightning during the skypeia, arc.

No Caption Provided

The bolt did travel a large distance so its not too impressive, but it shows he's in the ballpark of that speed, that being said, during the enies lobby arc we have several character way beyond that speed. Such as Kalifa who reacted to Nami's lightning, which as much as it pains me to admit is indeed natural lightning since it is based off weatheria science from the sky islands.

BTW she's the absolute weakest member of the CP9. Luffy could react to her kicks, so could Sanji in his own respective fight with her. In fact Sanji outclasses her heavily but only lost the fight because of his chivalry and moral compass relating fighting woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIP4r9CGEXA

Blueno is way faster than Kalifa, was easily dodging his gatling gun attacks, and went FTE against Luffy. This is pretty impressive considering his level of speed.

When Luffy finally developed Gear 2nd, he was on another level of speed, Blueno couldn't tag him, blitz him via portals, or even perceive his movements.

I wanna make note that Luffy in his base form Post-Timeskip is way faster.

He dodges Caesar's Gastanet explosion at point blank range, and appears behind him without his notice. The explosives were stuck onto his body too so that says something. You'll notice he did this in his base form, because there's no indication of him using Gear 2nd until after he reappears and attacks Caesar.

MHS is really not that uncommon in one piece. Especially when Law, Fujitora and Doflamingo(characters he has outperformed, fought, or outright defeated) have reacted and defened against point blank meteorites.

That's insanely impressive.

Doffy has been blitzed by admiral level combatants with practically no opposition. Doffy immediately left afterwards and wanted nothing to do with Aokoji.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1QdgX4s3dk

Regarding the teleportation part of it, Minato claimed that it was faster than his Hiraishin:

Did he ever specify speed? Because last I checked Minato folded Obito through speed, plus Obito failed to Kamui Minato when they first met. Kamui is superior in regards to lack of limitations regarding transport plus offensive abilities. Minato's is superior due to speed.

Well twice the speed of Obito's Kamui was able to blitz Juudara:

Chapter 666: "Two Mangekyo"

The same juudara that could react to a relativistic Gai:

This is horrible scaling first off, second off, how the hell did Obito "blitz" Juudara?

Counters to strategy

Sure, you gave Kizaru the TP immunity perk. But Mysterio sure as hell don't have TP resistance now does he?

I start by putting that weirdo in a genjutsu and have him sit down and stay put, cause frankly he's useless, to me atleast.

Mysterio won't start off visible. So how is he going to cast a genjutsu on someone he isn't looking at or knows is there? Obito will be tricked by his illusions and won't even know what's going on/

Obito would be pretty useless if he doesn't know what the hell is happening and then Kizaru shoots a light speed laser to his heart.

Step 2: Become imvincible.

Basically, what I do is, regarding activating Kamui, I make my reaction speed nigh instantaneous. So that I can activate Kamui nigh instantly.

Confused? Well, with Mangaekyou techniques you can automatically trigger them to activate once a certain condition activated:

Basically, you set a condition, the moment the condition is satisfied, any mangekyo technqiue of your choice acfivates

The activation of Amaterasu was so nigh instantaneous, that even Obito, who is MHS+, couldn't react properly.

So if Obito set condition to be say 'an incoming physical attack from any direction', and make it such that Kamui activates the moment this condition^ is satisfied. He would be turn intangible way before anything hits him

So basically I can't be touched and am thus invincible.

This is definitely completely and utterly out of character, but, guess what my perk is? Haha.

Anymore examples of this???? Because this is vague as hell and barely explains anything, plus Amaterasu was the technique mentioned, it never said Kamui, do you have evidence he can set it up with Kamui? Especially considering he didn't do something like this during the war?(at least based off my memory) Even then this seems to be a one and done type of deal, like something he can set once, and after it's been triggered he would have to do it again. Otherwise he would do this all the time since there is no drawbacks.

Step 3: Teleblitz and soul rip

Now as I've proven, Obito's teleportation is really fast, way faster than Kizaru can possibly react to.

So basically, Obito teleports behind Kizaru with his hand on Kizaru's shoulder and rips his sould before Kizaru can even process what happened.

End of battle.

How is he going to touch a logia????? Who's made of light? Soul ripping would only work if it was through a indirect method like dragging it out of your body from a range. Not taking it through physical contact.

He teleports to Kizaru to find out it was a fake, Kizaru kicks his head off as soon as he attempts to make contact? That sounds pretty viable to me and there isn't much reason as to why this scenario couldn't happen.

Yeah pretty much. LS travel speed that can be incredibly precise when necessary, plus the physical strength to one shot? There isn't really much you can do.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

General Counters

Did he ever specify speed?

Not quite. He said it is superior, and there is only one context he meant that in.

Because last I checked Minato folded Obito through speed, plus Obito failed to Kamui Minato when they first met.

You're mixing reaction speed and teleportation speed. Minato decked him with combat speed not teleportation speed. He teleported and then hit Obito before he could react and activate Kamui. It doesn't mean FTG is faster than Kamui's teleportation speed.

Kamui is superior in regards to lack of limitations regarding transport plus offensive abilities. Minato's is superior due to speed.

No way. Hiraishin is just as flexible as Kamui. Kamui requires physical contact or extremely short distances from the target to teleport it where as FTG requires only contact with chakra to teleport anything.

They both have their advantages in teleportation and it evens out.

This is horrible scaling first off,

How though? Madara was able to consciously think: "He's distorting space" before a relativistic attack him, whereas Obito teleported to another dimension before he could even react to it.

second off, how the hell did Obito "blitz" Juudara?

Come on now, he teleported before Madara could even properly react.

Strategy counters

Mysterio won't start off visible

He will have to. You don't have prep, so Mysterio can only become invisible after the match starts. Obito uses genjutsu the moment the match starts. Putting him on my side and using his illusion against you.

Obito would be pretty useless if he doesn't know what the hell is happening and then Kizaru shoots a light speed laser to his heart.

I'm gonna have to see evidence that this is in character.

Anymore examples of this???? Because this is vague as hell and barely explains anything, plus Amaterasu was the technique mentioned, it never said Kamui, do you have evidence he can set it up with Kamui? Especially considering he didn't do something like this during the war?(at least based off my memory) Even then this seems to be a one and done type of deal, like something he can set once, and after it's been triggered he would have to do it again. Otherwise he would do this all the time since there is no drawbacks.

I'm dropping this.

How is he going to touch a logia????? Who's made of light?

Did you miss the part where I said I don't watch OP? You can't not mention something this important.

Besides he has to activate his intangibility right? Obito rips his soul before that happens.

Yeah pretty much. LS travel speed that can be incredibly precise when necessary, plus the physical strength to one shot? There isn't really much you can do.

He tanked strikes from BM Naruto as well as a rasengan. There is no oneshotting happening here.

His anime version has good healing too:

No Caption Provided

I alao have all the jutsu of the rinnegan such as the immortal summons of the rinnegan, gravity manip., I can use I zanagi to catch you off guard and kill you then.

With the help of Mysterio, you stand no chance.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers