#201 Posted by boschePG (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

can someone explain to me what the perk No friendly fire means?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#202 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: Your characters can't harm each other.

#203 Posted by boschePG (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

do previous bad tension still factor into our teams?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#204 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio
#205 Edited by HigherPower (12393 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:
@jucaslucasa said:

do previous bad tension still factor into our teams?

Harm in the sense they aren't caught up in each others attacks. I don't think past history is a major factor once the battle starts, since combatants know they're participating in a death match. It wouldn't be fair for teammates to willingly attack each other rather than their opponents due to bad history, and I doubt anybody will mention that. You can argue non-cooperation in prep, though.

#206 Posted by Chronicplane (9203 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: I'm gonna have to drop so could you take me out please I've been biting off more than I could chew with time that I've added too much on my plate and I Just don't feel up to it. Maybe next time but for now I'll have to pass is that ok.

#207 Posted by emperorthanos- (16576 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: is the light speed perk for one character or team

One character.

@emperorthanos-: Just put me as a reserve for now, I guess...

Why? I need you in for the numbers.

@emperorthanos-: so based on your answer to apex predator we can make characters above odin if you know them???

Aside from Dark Nebula, tou know my team right??? ๐Ÿ˜

No. He thinks base Thanos is stronger than Odin. But I do not and neither does a lot of people. Im not going remove thanos from the tourney because of it.

@kevd4wg said:

@emperorthanos-: Does Ultimate Invisible Woman get Ultimate Kang feats?

No

Moderator Online
#208 Posted by emperorthanos- (16576 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

can someone explain to me what the perk No friendly fire means?

Your teams attacks dont hit each other. So say one fharacter uses an aoe attack. His team doesnt get effected.

Previois bad tension will only affect how well the work with each other. However They will still work as a team no matter what.

Moderator Online
Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#209 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-:

Why? I need you in for the numbers.

I don't really have a team I'm enthusiastic about and I don't want to hold things up with my indecisiveness... I mean, I was thinking of doing Shade + Gilgamesh, but the plan with that is essentially the same thing I did last time (when I dropped out) albeit really trimmed down...

#210 Posted by emperorthanos- (16576 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#211 Posted by emperorthanos- (16576 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#212 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: Does the adamantium weapons perk apply to shadow constructs?

Characters:

• Gilgamesh- 4
  • Shade- 6

Perks:

• Light Speed- 7 (Gilgamesh)
  • Adamantium Weapons- 2 (Gilgamesh)
  • 1 Hour of Prep- 1

#213 Posted by emperorthanos- (16576 posts) - - Show Bio

@mylittlefascist: : no just regular weapons. Btw you still didnt give me a gilgamesh respect thread.

Moderator Online
#214 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31730 posts) - - Show Bio
#215 Posted by beatboks1 (10059 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: good to know so I can only make Rogue UP TO Odin level not above ๐Ÿ–’๐Ÿ–’

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
#216 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: Please replace Mind and Soul Immunity to...

2 extra character points and use Fox Silver Surfer.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
#217 Posted by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: was I excluded from the tournament.

#218 Posted by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-:can you and ichibei to my characters

Yhwach 3

Aizen 2

Kenpachi 2

Adult Toshiro 2

Perks

1hr prep 1

No friendly fire 5

Mind/soul immunity 7

#219 Posted by emperorthanos- (16576 posts) - - Show Bio

@universeichigo1: You are in. I must have forgotten to add you. you can take chronicplanes spot

Also I said no to Ichibei since he is a borderline reality warper

Moderator Online
#220 Posted by Pipxeroth (9305 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone want to explain how in the hell Barry, Wally, Thawne and Zolomon are all somehow the same price? And specifically Zolomon is only 7?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
#222 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone want to explain how in the hell Barry, Wally, Thawne and Zolomon are all somehow the same price? And specifically Zolomon is only 7?

Why do you think Zolomon should be above 7 points?

#223 Posted by Pipxeroth (9305 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman: You're fully aware of how powerful he is, you think maybe it has something to do with the fact that he's so fast that Wally, someone who costs the same amount of points as him, while amped up on the speed of Jay (who costs 5) and Bart (who would cost at least 6), still could only see him as a blur? He's quite easily capable of blitzing every single character on the roster with ease, especially given there's no speed equalised perk (unless I'm blind). Like do you honestly think it's okay for a character who's likely over 3 times as fast as the fastest Flash to only cost the same amount of points as him?

#224 Posted by emperorthanos- (16576 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#225 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman: You're fully aware of how powerful he is, you think maybe it has something to do with the fact that he's so fast that Wally, someone who costs the same amount of points as him, while amped up on the speed of Jay (who costs 5) and Bart (who would cost at least 6), still could only see him as a blur? He's quite easily capable of blitzing every single character on the roster with ease, especially given there's no speed equalised perk (unless I'm blind). Like do you honestly think it's okay for a character who's likely over 3 times as fast as the fastest Flash to only cost the same amount of points as him?

I get what you're saying but I don't think Flash deserves to be a 7 in the first place. 8 and above is reserved for teambusters and such, and I don't see Hunter beating Ultron, Thanos, The Maker (with prep), DP Tyrant, Ego, probably Amazo, The Destroyer etc.

#226 Posted by Pipxeroth (9305 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman: The only reason he wouldn't flat out beat the likes of Ultron/Thanos/Destroyer (who is inexplicably 8 despite easily being on the same level as Ultron/Thanos) is because they're too durable for him, but they aren't doing anything to him either because none of them have so much as a chance of even seeing him. Even DP Tyrant and Ego, both of whom are 10 for good reason, have no way of doing anything to him. I certainly wouldn't place Zoom as 10, but at least at 8, probably 9. Maker depends entirely on how he preps, but besides, prep negation is a perk anyone that would just allow you to faceroll everyone even harder.

#227 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth:

The only reason he wouldn't flat out beat the likes of Ultron/Thanos/Destroyer (who is inexplicably 8 despite easily being on the same level as Ultron/Thanos) is because they're too durable for him, but they aren't doing anything to him either because none of them have so much as a chance of even seeing him. Even DP Tyrant and Ego, both of whom are 10 for good reason, have no way of doing anything to him.

Zolomon has been tagged by Hal Jordan and Wonder Woman. Most of these guys aren't as fast Diana and Hal, but my point is Hunter slips. He doesn't always use top speed either. So it would take a long time but eventually, they'll tag and one-shot him.

Maker depends entirely on how he preps, but besides, prep negation is a perk anyone that would just allow you to faceroll everyone even harder.

Cost of a character doesn't depend on what you could do with perks, at least AFAIK. Only depends on what you could do with prep perks using prep masters, it's why Maker is an 8.

#228 Posted by Chimeroid (9267 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: Trying to post a team but CV keeps throwing me out with Error 502...

#229 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-:in the participants list you put buu down as 6 he is a 7 and its composite not super also i cant have ban as i would have 15 points worth of characters i only have 14(im assuming law is a 2) so could you take out ban please

if law like ban and some of the other sins (who law is weaker than)is a one the keep it the same if not take out ban please

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#230 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17941 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: How much do you think I can get New Sun for? I sent you his feats (fights Gambit across countries, stops Archangel from moving and wipes out all life on a planet). I would compare him to Savior Cable who is a 4.

#231 Posted by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-:I would like to replace no friendly fire with 2 more characters point and use it on lille 2 and askin 2

#232 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio
#233 Posted by Pipxeroth (9305 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman:

Zolomon has been tagged by Hal Jordan and Wonder Woman. Most of these guys aren't as fast Diana and Hal, but my point is Hunter slips. He doesn't always use top speed either. So it would take a long time but eventually, they'll tag and one-shot him.

Those are called low end feats. You seem to struggle with the concept of consistency.

Cost of a character doesn't depend on what you could do with perks, at least AFAIK. Only depends on what you could do with prep perks using prep masters, it's why Maker is an 8.

I was talking about you saying that Zoom would lose to Maker with prep. Prep is a perk, as is prep negation, so the point is moot.

#234 Edited by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-:Yhwach 3

Aizen 2

Kenpachi 2

Adult Toshiro 2

Lille 2

Askin 1

Perks

1hr prep 1

2 more characters point

Mind/soul immunity 7

#235 Posted by emperorthanos- (16576 posts) - - Show Bio

@universeichigo1: Some already took Askin. Also you can only a 1 pointer sonce with extra points you have 3 remaining. With Lille you have 1 left

@major_hellstrom: I need a respect thread. I know Cul so it was fine but I dont know this guy. Accepting charactera simply based on feats pmed to me defeats the purpose.

@thenewguysnm1: will fix it.

Moderator Online
#236 Edited by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth:

Those are called low end feats.

Not really. The same writer that created Zoom (Geoff Johns) is the same one who had Hal tagged Zolomon, generally writers know their own characters' power level. And in the Wonder Woman instance, Hunter was dancing around her just fine but then got tagged. Dancing around a character then getting tagged obviously means he slipped.

#237 Posted by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: I would go with Loyd for the extra 1

#238 Posted by Morpheus_ (34512 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth:

Those are called low end feats.

Not really. The same writer that created Zoom (Geoff Johns) is the same one who had Hal tagged Zolomon, generally writers know their own characters' power level. And in the Wonder Woman instance, Hunter was dancing around her just fine but then got tagged. Dancing around a character then getting tagged obviously means he slipped.

Tagging someone when they aren't paying attention to you at all is not that much of a feat. FP Batman killed Thawne on merit of that alone, under Geoff Johns, no less.

Hal can't tag Zoom when Zolomon focuses on him.

#239 Posted by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: lol I wanted to go for Jin more but I don't have scans ๐Ÿ˜Š

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#240 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17941 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: So what you're saying is, all I have to do is make a thread?

#241 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: Itโ€™s a feat when Hunter was actively fighting and blitzing the Trinity, so he was using his speed. Iโ€™m not saying Hal was fast enough to tag him despite his reactions, but despite Hunterโ€™s combat speed.

Never said Hal can tag him when Zolomon uses his speed on the lvl of blitzing the Flash Family. My point is Zolomon can slip, eventually.

#242 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-:so how much is law going ti be as he isn't on the shounen list 2 or 1

#243 Posted by DeathHero61 (18831 posts) - - Show Bio
#244 Posted by emperorthanos- (16576 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#245 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: cool you can take ban out then

also the are the matches gonna be decided i personally wanna face universe ichigo

#246 Posted by emperorthanos- (16576 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: if you want to request a match up. You need to vote on the finals thread.

Moderator Online
#247 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio
#248 Posted by shirso (4462 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos-: My perks :

• Molecular Manip immunity (6)
  • Mind/soul immunity (7)
  • Invisibility (2) for Gowther
#249 Posted by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio
#250 Edited by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

@universeichigo1: i always wanted to as your one of the main bleach guys(infact you are the bleach guy) this just gives me an excuse to formally challenge you