• Invisibility (2) for Gowther

No Caption Provided

@gearsecond659

1. Bellcross 7
  2. Rick 5
  3. YJ Miss Martian 2

Perks

• 4 more character points (10)
  • 1 hour of prep anywhere (Rick's lab) (5)

Rules

1. Win by Death, Incap or KO.
  2. Standard Gear.
  3. Time Jumping, remnants, speeding up ones own time is allowed. Other forms of time manip is banned.
  4. No speed steal
  5. No BFR.
  6. No reality warping
  7. No Power Copying/stealing.
  8. No Summons, constructs or any other fodder stronger than 616 Bleeding Edge Iron Man.
  9. Summons are limited to 200
  10. Cloning is limited to 10

Voting Rules:

1. Vote for the better debater
  2. Do not vote on which character you think you will win
  3. Give reasoning to your vote.
  4. I will count the total votes
  5. If I feel a vote is unjustified or biased I will not count it.

Battle ground

Indestructible planet inside a Solar System like others, with no other people on it except for the fighters.

No Caption Provided

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

T4V

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@shirso Can you go first this time?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Ultimate Predator
The Ultimate Predator

Bio

A legendary food hunter who ushered in the Gourmet Era. Essentially the equivalent of Jesus in the Toriko verse.

In a nutshell, he was always a bit of a douche. After being taken over by Neo, his Appetite Demon (a scrawny bald fellow who has apparently devoured countless galaxies), he became a full on psycho with serious hunger issues.

In the current timeline, he wants to eat the earth (yeah go figure...) and has hired a creepy death cult to cook it for him. Now its up to the heroes to stop him, making him the big bad of the entire series.

Feats

Like his student Acacia also has a lot of powers. I will be covering the main bases.

Consumption

Acacia's most recognizable trait, if you are in a eating contest, he is the guy you need to call.

His bites have an interesting anti-regeneration property. Even people like Midora cannot heal from his bites.

Consumes Don Slime's supernova blast, capable of "wiping out all planets in a 5 light year radius". 1234

Attacked simultaneously from all sides by the 8 Kings (each is planetary level). Swallows it all up. 12

These are all durability feats as well.

Speed

Comfortably FTL.

Dodges GOD's tongue. Said tongue can circle the earth multiple times within seconds, reach up to the moon, grab it, and yank it back all within one panel, etc.

Blitzes Bambina, one of the 8 Kings. This monkey could casually dodge Coco's light speed mold spears at close range, on a mountain which has about a thousand times the earth's normal gravity. This is of course a strength feat as well.

Able to casually attack the Whale King while being sucked into his belly. The whale King's belly is essentially a black hole, putting Acaia's reactions and combat speed far above light speed. Its also a good showing of strength, since he can operate at those levels of gravity.

Strength

Easily multi planetary level, likely much higher.

Decapitates unsealed Jirou's head with one swing of his arm. Jirou, in his sealed form was strong enough to stop the rotation of the Toriko earth. This is not even Acacis's final evolved form.

Decapitates Horse King Heracles', another large planetary level beast's upper body with a yell.

Durability

Hax

The Toriko verse in general is not lacking in ridiculous hax. And Acacia is at the absolute top of the chain in such a world.

VERY High Regeneration

After no selling one of Toriko's attacks (easily planetary level),literally WALKS out of Hungry Space. This is one of Midora's attacks where everything, right down to the atomic level is devoured in the area of effect. Not only instantly regenerates large chunks of his body which have been destroyed at the atomic level, but is strong enough to launch an immediate counter-attack.

Knocking

A technique capable of instantly paralyzing opponents. The most famous knocking practitioner is one of Acacia's disciples Jirou. According to Jirou himself, Acacia taught him everything about knocking, so Jirou's knocking feats should be applicable to Acacia too. There are also special varieties of Knocking, like say Damage Knocking, which releases the entire damage sustained throughout one's lifetime at once.

Simultaneously bites Midora's hand off and knocks him, instantly paralyzing Midora. What's more, Midora doesn't even realize this. Considering that Midora is FTL himself and has ridiculous strength, this is an extremely impressive showing of Acacia's combat speed as well.

Back Channels

Basically a pocket dimension Acacia can create around himself to escape from certain attacks, or to trap opponents in a world where time moves drastically slow.

Traps Toriko in a Back Channel where 1 second==1 month

Energy Projection and Gourmet constructions

Can fire immensely powerful blasts of Appetite energy capable of one shotting members of the 8 Kings.

Fires blasts with enough force to escape from the Whale King's belly, which is essentially a black hole. Its enough to blast through the Whale King's body. 123

Creates a Gourmet Hand large enough to crush the Toriko earth.

In case you were wondering,he can spam these hands.

A Note on Toriko Earth

You probably know this, the Toriko earth is a lot larger than our earth, about Saturn to Jupiter in size. This automatically makes all of Acacia's feats exponentially more impressive.

The Goat's Sin of Lust
The Goat's Sin of Lust

Bio

An immortal doll who looks like a trap and can mess big time with your mind. That's all you need to know.

Feats

Gowther's main hax is that he is very proficient at manipulating people's memories. He can use his magic ability Invasion to a variety of effects like erasing memories, rewriting them, creating new ones, etc.

Manipulates Galand's memories to make him think he has killed the Sins.

Nightmare Terror, an ability that traps the victim in a nightmare from their past, wrecking their mind.

Rewrite Light: Gowther fires magical arrows that rewrites memories of anyone it contacts. This bypasses physical durability and things like armor

He has a few other abilities as well based mainly on memory screwing, I'll go into them if required.

Initial Thoughts

I am guessing TP is why you picked YJ Miss Martian, in which case she is made useless here because of my perks.

I have repped Rick in the previous to previous edition of this tourney, and made it to the finals, so trust me when I say Rick has never faced anything remotely like Acacia before, and the few inventions which might be able to do something under the right circumstances are nullified by my perks here.

That leaves Bellcross who at 7 seems your main powerhouse fighter, but after going through your previous round post, I am confident Acacia would be able to take him 1v1 fairly easily. That Acacia is 2 solid points more expensive is a preliminary indication of their relative power, but I will wait for your post and what prep you plan with Rick first.

But in all likelihood, Acacia is capable of soloing this.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Thenewguysnm1

Why is Rick a five doesn't he get blitzed by pretty much anyone in this tourney

T4V

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Stalin-Is-Steel

@thenewguysnm1 said:

T3V

Yeah, but his prep is stupid good when you have the right team behind him. Some dude ran him in a tournament and got banned because Rick breaks all limits despite being a glass cannon and easily blitzed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1 said:

T3V

Yeah, but his prep is stupid good when you have the right team behind him. Some dude ran him in a tournament and got banned because Rick breaks all limits despite being a glass cannon and easily blitzed.

link me this? I always thought he was overrated AF

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Stalin-Is-Steel

@_kingoflatveria said:
@stalin-is-steel said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:

T3V

link me this? I always thought he was overrated AF

Don't have the link, ask @tomtheawesome123. He's got a nack for getting banned in tournaments.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@gearsecond659: Bump. It's been almost 2 weeks. I'll give you till Friday.

Actually you still in this?

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BELCROSS: THE NODOS OF EXISTENCE

No Caption Provided

ATTACK POTENCY

Now, when it comes to raw power, I believe that Belcross is Acacia's equal if from both a strength perspective and his superior from a destructive capability perspective.

First off, the shockwave of Belcross' punch is enough to kill millions of mech sized aliens.

No Caption Provided

Belcross has CASUALLY punched out black holes.

No Caption Provided

And yes, those were black holes as confirmed by a system A.I.

No Caption Provided

Furthermore, Belcross, with the shockwave of his punch, moved a moon sized satellite out of orbit, which is easily a small planet level feat.

No Caption Provided

Moreover, Belcross destroyed a planet sized star ship with one punch.

No Caption Provided

But, most impressive of all was when Belcross one shotted Yuty La, incinerating him.

No Caption Provided

This is impressive because a FAR LESS POWERFUL version of Yuty La NO SOLD a PLANET LEVEL attack in the main canon.

*For convenience sake I posted gifs before and after the blast of the main canon as the main canon took several minutes to charge*

Thus, one strike from Belcross is easily planet level and combined with his energy projection, Belcross is large planet level +.

SPEED

Now, contrary to how he may appear, Belcross is actually very fast, clocking in at MFTL + speeds.

Now, since this is composite Belcross, I can also pull from his much more powerful Frenzy mode. His most notable feat in this form is fighting in hyperspace. Yes, friggin hyperspace. Now, for the uninitiated, hyperspace is a space-time continuum where things move way faster than the speed of light. In the show, people who move in HYPERspace can cross entire galaxies instantaneously. Belcross was able to fight and move in hyperspace, putting his combat speed at MFTL +. This also puts his reaction speed at MFTL + as his opponent was able to move in hyperspace too, and Belcross was reacting to his opponent's attacks.

While Acacia may be faster than light, he is nowhere near MFTL + and his feats come nowhere near the speed needed to keep up with enemies in hyperspace.

DURABILITY

Okay, this is a biggie. You see Belcross is an absolute monster when it comes to durability and one would find it very hard to hurt Belcross in a significant way. Even Acacia would be hardpressed to harm Belcross in a significant way.

Belcross stopped a planet busting attack. This is a lowball because a small portion of the blast destroyed two moon sized star ships.

Belcross also tanked an energy projectile from Karkinos. Karkinos was stated to be planet level in attack potency with these energy attacks, and even said that he didn't want to destroy the planet he was originally fighting on, implying that if he wanted to, he could destroy the planet. These energy attacks were hot enough to literally melt planets, yet Belcross practically no sold it.

No Caption Provided

However, Belcross' most impressive feat was when he tanked the explosion of Jupiter. This easily puts Belcross at large planet level durability.

Slide 1 - Belcross is pulled in by Jupiter's gravitational pull, sending him to the planet's surface

Slide 2 - Jupiter explodes

And guess what. Belcross is just fine and dandy. Now it is worth noting that he was staggered by this a little, but he was still able to recover fast enough to block a MFTL attack from Karkinos.

No Caption Provided

All in all, it is going to be very hard for Acacia to hurt Belcross given Belcross' large planet level durability.

HAX

Now, EoS Belcross has the abilities of the Gold Tribe. Below is the process of him absorbing the powers of the Gold Tribe.

The Gold Tribe has cosmic awareness on a multiversal scale, meaning that Belcross now has this power. This plays a big part in my plan.

RICK SANCHEZ: THE MAD SCIENTIST

No Caption Provided

GEAR

In terms of gear, Rick has a lot of powerful technology at his disposal.

First off, using his immense resourcefulness, Rick Sanchez was able to counter the reality warping magic of the Devil with his gadgets. Here, he removed the curses from magical items created by the Devil himself.

Rick has a variety of weaponry that vaporizes enemies, which would be very useful against your team.

Then there is his trademark portal gun which allows him to cross entire universes and realities.He can even travel across different timelines. Rick can use this offensively as well, bisecting enemies with ease.

No Caption Provided

In addition, Rick is equipped with a deterrent that instantly kills anyone who touches him. With prep, he can equip Belcross and Miss Martian with the same deterrent.

There is also Rick's anti matter gun which can be used to kill a trans dimensional entity that couldn't be killed by conventional means.

No Caption Provided

In addition, Rick is able to shrink people to microscopic levels or grow people to continental sizes.

No Caption Provided

And then there are Meeseeks, immortal creatures that can be spawned and can be tasked with any given mission. They don't die until they complete said mission.

Lastly, Rick can create a love potion that can make people have immense lust for Morty, or any given person should Rick alter the formula. Rick can take this a step further and turn people into grotesque mutants with another potion.

No Caption Provided

PREP

Let's put all of this together shall we.

Using the hour of prep I have access to, Rick Sanchez will first summon an army of Meseeks and give them the task of killing Acacia. However, they won't be able to do it alone. So Rick will make them the size of a continent, so right now, we have an army of immortal, continental Meseeks, the perfect fodder for Acacia. But the Meseeks aren't done. He will then create a group of 20 or so Meseeks, arm them with anti matter guns, and shrink them to microscopic levels. After this, Rick will create a large supply of the mutant transforming formula to unleash on Acacia and Gowther. Rick will also use his gear to prep for Gowther's magic and perfect the perfect counter for it. Lastly, Rick will then shrink himself and then teleport inside Acacia's body.

Now, putting this plan into action, Rick will use his portal gun to send the Meseeks and himself inside of Acacia's body so they can attack him from the inside. Meanwhile, the continental Meseeks will serve as the perfect distraction so he doesn't realize that he is being attacked at the microscopic level. And, let's not forget, Acacia will also have to deal with Belcross, who is his physical equal if not his superior. Now, while Gowther maybe invisible, Rick can use his magic counters to ensure that he remains useless in this fight. Finally, he will arm Miss Martian with an anti matter gun to use against Acacia as back up, which I will get into later :)

MISS MARTIAN: THE LAST DAUGHTER OF MARS

No Caption Provided

ABILITIES

Let's address the elephant in the room. While my opponent does have TP immunity, which is one of Miss Martian's biggest assets, Miss Martian has other hax that will prove useful in this fight.

One such example is her density shifting and invisibility, which she can use simultaneously.

While this may seem useless, this ability is actually perfect. Miss Martian can wield the Anti Matter Gun while she is invisible, and while she can't be intangible, because she can't be seen, she is still the perfect person to take out Acacia should the plan fail.

CONCLUSION

GENERAL COUNTERS

I have repped Rick in the previous to previous edition of this tourney, and made it to the finals, so trust me when I say Rick has never faced anything remotely like Acacia before, and the few inventions which might be able to do something under the right circumstances are nullified by my perks here.

I would argue the contrary. Rick has hax the like of which Acacia really has no counter for. How is Acacia going to handle Belcross, an army of contniental Meseeks, and an army of Meseeks attacking him at the microsopic level? In addition, how is he going to counter the love potion and mutant transforming formula that Rick should be able to tag him with given Acacia having more than enough distractions.

That leaves Bellcross who at 7 seems your main powerhouse fighter, but after going through your previous round post, I am confident Acacia would be able to take him 1v1 fairly easily. That Acacia is 2 solid points more expensive is a preliminary indication of their relative power, but I will wait for your post and what prep you plan with Rick first.

Honestly, Belcross should be a 9 pointer as well, but that's a different conversation. The bottom line is that Belcross is faster than Acacia by a substantial margin and has the DC to take him out. Sure, Acacia may have a lot of hax, but this is proven null by the fact that Belcross is more than capable of blitzing him with his immense combat speed.

He has a few other abilities as well based mainly on memory screwing, I'll go into them if required.

Gowther is fodder. Even if he is invisible, Belcross can generate massive AoE shockwaves that can oneshot Gowther. While you may say that this would oneshot the Belcross's team as well, the Meseeks are immortal and the Meseeks inside Acacia in addition to Rick himself are protected by Acacia's body. Moreover, Miss Martian can turn intangible, proving that Belcross should be more than capable of killing Gowther with one punch.

SUMMARY

Thus, my team wins for the following reasons:

• Acacia can't handle fighting an army of continental Meseeks, fighting Belcross, and dealing with Meseeks and Rick himself attacking him at the microscopic level
  • Acacia has no counter for the love potion or mutant transforming formula
  • Gowther is fodder as his magic is countered by Rick's gadgets as Rick has dealt with more powerful magical entities before. In addition, Belcross's AoE will oneshot Gowther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump to find later

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@shirso: bump.

Also all the threads are on the sign ups page

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Just letting you know that I will be altering my plan a little bit so please hold off on posting until I tag you again :) Should be done within the day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Done (didn't change a thing lol)

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump. Will try to post today.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

bump. Will try to post today.

bump

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@gearsecond659: @shirso: 10 Belcrosses at most if he can argue them as clones

The limit is bleeding edge Iron man which he still goes over by a good deal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearsecond659: @shirso: 10 Belcrosses at most if he can argylue them as clones

The limit is bleeding edge Iron man which he still goes over by a good deal.

Very well. I will edit the army of Belcross out.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@shirso: That said you have missed the deadline by quite a bit. I can give you one more day if you can post by then

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: That said you have missed the deadline by quite a bit. I can give you one more day if you can post by then

Done editing so Shirso is free to post :)

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@shirso: Ok I'll extend the deadline since he had to edit his post. I'll give you 2 more days or you are DQed.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Counters: Bellcross

Attack Potency

Now, when it comes to raw power, I believe that Belcross is Acacia's equal if from both a strength perspective and his superior from a destructive capability perspective.

Let's see.

First off, the shockwave of Belcross' punch is enough to kill millions of mech sized aliens.

That's,....well, cute.

Acacia clashing fists with Midora, a character who has large planetary physicals himself, does this.

No Caption Provided

Causes a massive multi continental explosion visible from space on a planet bigger than Uranus.

Belcross has CASUALLY punched out black holes.

Completely unquantifiable, we don't even know fully what a black hole, is let alone if "punching out" a black hole even makes sense.

Acacia has the feats to match anyway.

Acacia's Appetite Demon Neo (much weaker than the form being used here) is completely unscathed inside the Whale King's belly, which is a literal black hole (and it has on panel feats of sucking in light, ask scans if you want) and his energy projection is so potent it overpowers the black hole's gravity and blasts out through the Whale King's belly.

Furthermore, Belcross, with the shockwave of his punch, moved a moon sized satellite out of orbit, which is easily a small planet level feat.

The Midora feat alone puts Acacia's strength in the large planetary ballpark, so this is irrelevant.

But, most impressive of all was when Belcross one shotted Yuty La, incinerating him.

Acacia also fodderizes people that can no sell planetary strikes, in much weaker forms.

Punches Monkey King Bambina so hard it sends him flying and takes out an eye.

Bambina has no sold multiple planetary hits from the Enbu trained 4 Heavenly Kings.

Enbu is a special martial arts technique to focus all your strength through every cell of the body, so as no energy is wasted, and it has an on panel showing of planet busting.

No Caption Provided

A single Enbu punch can shatter Area 7, the largest continent on the Toriko planet and much bigger than our earth in surface area.

Thus, one strike from Belcross is easily planet level and combined with his energy projection, Belcross is large planet level +.

Acacia's physicals are large planet lvl at minimum, and I didn't see any feats which put Belcross' energy projection at that tier.

Speed

While Acacia may be faster than light, he is nowhere near MFTL + and his feats come nowhere near the speed needed to keep up with enemies in hyperspace.

He is. For instance here he dodges GOD's tongue attack.

No Caption Provided

Which has feats like boring through the entire Toriko planet, reaching the moon and yanking it back in 2 panels, and covering the circumference so fast it creates after images, etc. Considering the size of the Toriko planet, this puts GOD's tongue speed easily at FTL levels.

However, Belcross' most impressive feat was when he tanked the explosion of Jupiter. This easily puts Belcross at large planet level durability.

So this is his best feat, but as I have shown Acacia in much weaker forms can near one shot characters that no sell planetary hits. Couple this with his hax like Knocking that can paralyze Bellcross or just eating up his body parts one by one, Bellcross is screwed.

Rick's hax is useless

Let's consider them one by one:

Rick Sanchez will first summon an army of Meseeks and give them the task of killing Acacia.

Who whoa hold on there. You don't have a basic knowledge perk, you don't know who you are fighting and can't give the Meseeks an order like this.

If you say Bellcross uses cosmic awareness, first I need scans proving Bellcross can get info on characters outside his verse and to what extent and also whether sharing it with two total strangers is in character for him. As far as I can see, your three members are as different as chalk and cheese.

So Rick will make them the size of a continent, so right now, we have an army of immortal, continental Meseeks, the perfect fodder for Acacia.

Not really, Acacia can create energy constructs that dwarf the Toriko planet, meaning they are near Jupiter in size and he can spam these.

An attack like the one above would one shot the entire lot of continental Meseeks.

After this, Rick will create a large supply of the mutant transforming formula to unleash on Acacia and Gowther.

Won't work on Gowther as he is not even a living thing, but a sentient doll. And the formula has no feats of working on someone with as exotic and vastly different a physiology as Acacia.

Not to mention Rick will never use this tactic without any idea who he is fighting. The last time he used the formula, he had to abandon his earth, and murder an alternate version of himself to permanently take their place.

Rick will also use his gear to prep for Gowther's magic and perfect the perfect counter for it.

This is totally reaching. He has no idea what exactly Gowther's powers are and how they work for starters. And Gowther has far better feats than that weak ass version of the devil in R&M. Lastly, Rick only removed curses by putting the objects under a device, a far too cumbersome process against a hypersonic character who can erase your memories with a glance.

Now, putting this plan into action, Rick will use his portal gun to send the Meseeks and himself inside of Acacia's body so they can attack him from the inside.

Going inside Acacia is a really really really bad idea mate.

For starters, eating up just about anything and everything is Acacia's specialty, so his internal durability would be too high.

An example, Acacia's demon Neo (again far weaker than the version here) sucks up Mother Snake's digestive juices like soft drink. This juice is extremely corrosive and can dissolve just about anything, even Neo's body, which has no sold a mini supernova was slowly melting.

Secondly, Acacia's belly is somewhat like a pocket dimension as damage taken from Acacia's consumption can't be regenerated back from. So you would most likely be self BFR'ing itself if you try this.

And lastly,

Rick will use his portal gun to send the Meseeks and himself inside of Acacia's body

How do you plan to pull this off exactly when Acacia is moving around the battlefield at FTL speeds? Can Rick even perceive him, let alone have the reactions to tag him with the portal gun.

In summary:

• Rick has no idea who his opponents are so much of your strategy here becomes defunct.
  • Continental Meseeks are less than fodder to Acacia, not even worth a distraction honestly.
  • The mutant formula has no feats of working on someone like Acacia and Rick wouldn't use it anyway.
  • Rick has no feats to prove he can stop Gowther's magic.
  • Going inside Acacia is almost certain suicide, if he can even do it in the first place.

Counters: Miss Martian

This will be quick:

While this may seem useless, this ability is actually perfect. Miss Martian can wield the Anti Matter Gun while she is invisible, and while she can't be intangible,

Miss Martian should honestly get one shotted like fodder from the side effects of Acacia and Belcross's clash. For instance, how good is her resistance to sonics? Because Acacia uses them quite frequently.

No Caption Provided

Acacia's yell deflects God's tongue, which as I showed is planetary and FTL. Can Miss Martian tank being in the vicinity of something like this.

she is still the perfect person to take out Acacia should the plan fail.

Again the stat gap is so high, I can't see her ever perceiving Acacia, let alone tagging him.

So my team wins because:

• Acacia is clearly on a higher tier of stats and versatility compared to Bellcross.
  • Rick's hax is useless.
  • Martian would get oneshotted from the side effects of Acacia and Bellcross' clash.

Overall Acacia is far too tanky to be put down by your team and he has the stats and hax to easily beat your team even by himself.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers