Perks

• Invisibility(buu)(2)
  • Mind link(2)
  • 4 Extra Character Points(10)
  • 1 Hour of prep

Rules

1. Win by Death, Incap or KO.
  2. Standard Gear.
  3. Time Jumping, remnants, speeding up ones own time is allowed. Other forms of time manip is banned.
  4. No speed steal
  5. No BFR.
  6. No reality warping
  7. No Power Copying/stealing.
  8. No Summons, constructs or any other fodder stronger than 616 Bleeding Edge Iron Man.
  9. Summons are limited to 200
  10. Cloning is limited to 10

Voting Rules:

1. Vote for the better debater
  2. Do not vote on which character you think you will win
  3. Give reasoning to your vote.
  4. I will count the total votes
  5. If I feel a vote is unjustified or biased I will not count it.

Battle ground

Indestructible planet inside a Solar System like others, with no other people on it except for the fighters.

No Caption Provided

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

T4V

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@thenewguysnm1 would you mind opening? I am still not back from my vacation.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Thenewguysnm1

All Dragon Ball Threads:

@cooldes@darrellacoustic@nighthunder@comicstooge@overlordarhas@princearagorn1@stupid_people@ssj_god@micah@perethorn@cgoodness@frisky4@precrisisbardock@ugivemethelulz@dynamite75@indomitableregal@lejon @deathhero61@tradog@pope052@justsomerandomkid@etheral_dreams@icecold14@hulkage@micah@notatreeabush@dreadpool10@frisky4@pern@jgames@oceanmaster21@newcomer@garrettmana@ugivemethelulz@emperorthanos@jiraiya_sageofoil@zill0678@darth_wayne@cull_obsidian@super_saiyan_devil@onepieceverse@jaycool2@larcadedragneel@thenewguysnm1@chronicplane@superentity@cdiddyman911@vooon@oceanmaster21@hittheassasin@azureus@death2heretics@kingfrieza

Naruto:

@the_imperator@dratini1331@homicidalmaniac@funsiized@sync1@princearagorn1@ratava@nighthunder@redbird3rdboywonder@sophia89@tohoma@theamazingimmortalman@thitiki@justsomerandomkid@cjdavis103@ssj_god@nyas@etheral_dreams@hulkage@rexorr@cgoodness@andr413@jgames@oceanmaster21@passingthrough545@emperorthanos@oceanmaster21@newcomer@garrettmana@parichithayerakala@nerdchore@jdg@kcminato@indomitableregal@lejon@just_banter@jiraiya_sageofoil@marczaddy@syclone903@onepieceverse@jaycool2@nobunaga101@heirtothekingdom@sistergrimm2099@sladerulez@darthjhawk@f3m1@larcadedragneel@vooon@chaos239@kasya_carey@rac95@azureus@conner_wolf@death2heretics@alextheboss

One Piece:

@dratini1331@darrellacoustic@homicidalmaniac@pierpat@funsiized@princearagorn1@cooldes@jmarshmallow@ghostravage@nighthunder@lowlaville@redbird3rdboywonder@cjdavis103@ssj_god@rexorr@pacpanda@jacthripper@stormking1221@garrettmana@terrortuga@cor_tsar@full123@cgoodness:@leo-343@just_banter@agentsandman@jiraiya_sageofoil@spidey_jackson@cull_obsidian@marczaddy@youngkaiser@onepieceverse@jaycool2@heirtothekingdom@larcadedragneel@thenewguysnm1@chronicplane@vooon@back_stabbath95@hittheassasin@gearsecond659

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: did you just tag all the people that are fans of your characters? That is the next level of underhanded...

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: How so?We only have one voter who most likely wont vote we need at least 5,me tagging people from the phonebook(which i do in every match) is just me increasing are potential voter pool.

If your guys are in the phonebook you can follow suite.I trust my fellow viners to be impartial.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@thenewguysnm1: the phonebook is for people in regular battles. Not for people who want to vote.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: How so?We only have one voter who most likely wont vote we need at least 5,me tagging people from the phonebook(which i do in every match) is just me increasing are potential voter pool.

If your guys are in the phonebook you can follow suite.I trust my fellow viners to be impartial.

Lol... These are literally the people who asked to be called to debate for these specific characters. Sure, some of them are impartial. But you just tagged like 50 people (or more) who you expect to be on your side. Not that it will matter, because i will now tryhard to beat you :)

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: @chimeroid:Didnt know it would be a problem as i did it in R1(there is a aquaman section as well).

Most of them are inactive anyway.

When do you think you will get your post up?

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@chimeroid: Now offense, but why are you being a prick?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with tagging people that are fans of the characters in your CaV's since it's quite likely they'll be interested in the CaV and will actually vote. Besides, if you clearly outline the rules of a CaV in the OP, the vast majority will vote as impartially as possible.

I mean, almost everyone who asks to be tagged normally likes one or more of these characters anyway and will thus be biased or on one side according to you.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: @chimeroid:Didnt know it would be a problem as i did it in R1(there is a aquaman section as well).

Most of them are inactive anyway.

When do you think you will get your post up?

You just edited the Aquaman section in. I am not sure when i will be able to open. That is why i thought you should.

@chimeroid: Now offense, but why are you being a prick?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with tagging people that are fans of the characters in your CaV's since it's quite likely they'll be interested in the CaV and will actually vote. Besides, if you clearly outline the rules of a CaV in the OP, the vast majority will vote as impartially as possible.

I mean, almost everyone who asks to be tagged normally likes one or more of these characters anyway and will thus be biased or on one side according to you.

It is underhanded. Don't play around. We all know most viners are not impartial. Don't play me for a fool. When you specifically target all of the Viners that will agree with you upfront, you are gunning for advantages that go beyond your team, or your skill as a debater. Instead, you are fishing for sympathizers and likeminded people.

I mean, if you tag 50 DBZ fans (and, even if you are not one you must agree that a large number of them tends to be unreasonable and biased as all hell).

But, as i said, nevermind, i will just bring forth my A game and win. Not the first time i had to deal with bullshit in tourneys.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: You can just copy and paste from your cav vs tom.

I am not doing much with my prep

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: In that case i should be able to put something forward much sooner. Of course, i will have to do some research on your team to see what i am facing :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is great

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed
deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed
deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People use the Battle Callout Phonebook in CaVs and Tourney Rounds all the damn time...

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@chimeroid:

It is underhanded. Don't play around. We all know most viners are not impartial.

Exactly my point. The ones that say "T4V" will most likely do so because they know and like one or more of these characters and thus be "biased" regardless, making your point moot.

Don't play me for a fool. When you specifically target all of the Viners that will agree with you upfront, you are gunning for advantages that go beyond your team, or your skill as a debater. Instead, you are fishing for sympathizers and likeminded people.

I feel you're trying a bit too hard to interpret some sort of ill intent into the tagging of people that are interested in a CaV. Just because one person likes a character more doesn't guarantee they won't just vote for the better debater, especially considering the specific rules in a CaV that every OP should include. If you feel the vote is biased and doesn't give good enough reasons, just exclude it instead of whining about it in advance. In fact, why not just tag the fan groups for your own characters as well instead of crying about someone doing it so they get more voters(which is very reasonable since Tourneys don't tend to get loads of votes) that are interested enough to actually vote, instead of just saying "T4V" and being done with it.

I mean, if you tag 50 DBZ fans (and, even if you are not one you must agree that a large number of them tends to be unreasonable and biased as all hell).

Everyone's biased to some extent, calling out DBZ fans specifically when there's 1 damn character in one damn CaV that the DBZ fans aren't liable to give a rats ass about is just downright ridiculous.

But, as i said, nevermind, i will just bring forth my A game and win. Not the first time i had to deal with bullshit in tourneys.

For heavens sake, stop crying about how you're at a disadvantage and just do it then, you're clearly good enough of a debater to manage, or did you win all your CaV's and Tourneys by whining about how unfair things were untill people voted for you?

I assume you do have eyes? Then you should see how little people from the Callouts actually asked for a T4V though, right and how little people are willing to vote in general and accept that Newguys wasn't trying to rig the tournament in his favour or sabotage you or some other bull like that. I suggest you suck it up and just debate him.

Oh, and T4V.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People use the Battle Callout Phonebook in CaVs and Tourney Rounds all the damn time...

How is that acceptable? I mean, ok, we can just turn it into a popularity contest. Starting now, i will be asking all of my friends to vote on all of my matches to get more votes for myself... Seems like that is ok. I will also only choose to use characters that have a powerful following and incite voters to vote for them that way. I mean, if you or @hittheassasin don't see the potential for abuse there, ok, to each their own, but i do, and i disapprove.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol^^

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By darthjhawk  Moderator

Jeez people just jumping down Chime's throat... T4V

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TBF the Naruto fanbase in general is very bias not pointing fingers at anyone--just my observation from being a veteran viner

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember when the Phonebook was just starting... I used it four times, got PMed warnings about Spam, and was told to never go all willy nilly with it again... then everybody else started going willy nilly with it.

The good ole days.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TBF the Naruto fanbase in general is very bias not pointing fingers at anyone--just my observation from being a veteran viner

I only have 1 naruto character and she is the worst villain and in the top 5 most disliked Naruto characters there will be no Kaguya bias.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

?????

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: Can the character with the invisibility be sensed or is he/she/it completely undetectable

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

t4v and what's going on here

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Are you going first as i am not posting anytime soon

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: How long do we have to get our post up.

@chimeroid: Are you going first as i am not posting anytime soon

Just making sure you got my tag,i actually want to complete this match

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1:

The Opener

I will try to keep it simple for an opener, so let's jump straight into my characters:

Takion

"I don't know what I can do, but there's not a whole hell lot I can't"

No Caption Provided

Joshua Sanders was a blind man without a future. A person nobody would miss if he was ever called away to the duty of saving the Universe. AS such, Izaya The Highfather saw him as the perfect choice for his successor and the savior of the Multiverse. And, thus, Izaya gave him the powers of a God and a direct link to the Source of all powers in the DCU.

Powers of Takion

It is really hard to define the exact powerset of Takion. But, if i was to put it simply he has ALL the powers. Essentially, Takion has a direct connection to the Source and is, in fact, an embodiment of the Source itself. He actually has access to all of the power sources in DC. That includes the Speed Force, The Emotional Spectrum, and the Quantum Field, among his other powers.

No Caption Provided

Essentially, he has the ability to manage the laws of physics as such due to his cosmic powers. However, we are here to see him in a fight, so, what does he actually do during combat? Well, here are some of his combat feats:

1. Turns his enemy into anti-matter 2. Atomizes the opponent by releasing the energies that are keeping their molecules together 3. Auto shields with retaliatory response that requires no though from Takion 4. Creates a black hole

Speed

Of course, the next question is how fast can he use his powers. The answer is - Faster than you would expect

1. Evading Wally West 2. Tagging Wally 3. Massively FTL

Full Knowledge

Another awesome perk that comes with using Takion is having access to the full knowledge about anything that might interest him. Take for example the moment he got his powers. Without even thinking about it actively, he found out everything there was to know about his would-be rescuer.

No Caption Provided

Of course, this is not his only showing of "virtual omniscience" but it is the most telling one. He can get a lot of information instantly And, given how he can observe the future and the past even without tying, we are safe to assume my team will be going into this fight with at least basic knowledge about the abilities of your team. Especially Dr. Fate as Takion would have in-universe knowledge either way.

Aquaman:

"You obviously don't come in peace, but feel free to leave in pieces!"

No Caption Provided

Short bio:

Orin was born an heir to the Atlantean Royal Family. His mother Atlanna had been unable to conceive a child with her husband King Trevis, but she was impregnated during a dream by the immortal wizard Atlan. Atlan prophesized the child's future and named him after his ancestor Orin.

Powers and Abilities:

There is plenty, but i will try to keep it as short as possible only providing a couple of feats per category:

Physicals:

Being Atlantean Royalty Aquaman tends to possess strength above that of a human or Atlantean. His strength has been shown to exceed the thousand ton range. Another reason Aquaman and Atlanteans are very strong and durable is because of their adaption to underwater living. So, to be clear, i will show you Aquaman lifting tens of thousands of tons in shape of an entire street, tanking physical attacks from Superman level characters and energy projection from those that would put Thanos to shame. I will also show you Aquaman swimming at mach 20 and being faster on land. He is capable of running on water and reacting to a speeding Barry Allen.

Strength: 1. Lifts a street of Subdiego with cars and even a building on it. Durability: 2. Tanks Lobo (actually stalemated him) 3. Tanks an energy blast from Starro 4. Almost no sells an angel sonic attack. Speed/Reflexes 5. 20.000 ft per second 6. Faster on land, 7, runs on water. 8. Reacts to Barry Allen.

But, let's face it, i didn't bring him into this one for his physical attributes. He has a plethora of other abilities, a lot of which come from his Water Hand.

Water Hand:

Water hand, given to Aquaman by the Lady of the Lake gives him a lot to work with since there is really a LOT i will copy the list from the wiki and provide feats for what i feel is the most important.

• Hydrokinesis: The waterbearer hand like it's namesake suggests, can manipulate vast if not astronomical amounts of water for various means and ends, be it shooting scalding water jets at varying pressures or erecting and splitting massive tidal waves clean in half.[236][237][238]
  • Molecular Manipulation: Aquaman can alter the shape and density of the hand, for example Orin can make his hand into a sword or harder than steel.
  • Healing: It possesses healing properties.
  • Death Touch: By dehydrating anyone he touches with it.
  • Farsight: Can be used as a scrying pool.
  • Magic: Could utilize unique mysticism to keep a humanized Mera from drowning and undo a reality warp by Orm using the remains of his severed hand.[239][185]
  • Negate Magic: Can negate any other magics.
  • Prolonged Adaptation: Significantly increases the time Aquaman can spend out of water.
  • Independent Life: The hand can be separated from Aquaman and continue to work.
  • Portal Creation: It has the ability to create portals into mystical dimensions for working as instantaneous travel

The Magic Negation Aspect

Main reason i took Aquaman for this Tournament was the fact that the Water Hand has the ability to negate any magic by concentrating. We have seen Aquaman do this time and time again and i have feats upon feats to showcase:

No Caption Provided

Garth is a high level mage powerful enough to even slow down the Spectre when the Spectre was bloodlusted, or send the entire city of Atlantis back 3000 years when it was in danger, and yet his powers got completely nullified by the water hand. And to make sure we are getting this right, Aquaman is capable of taking of enchantments and magical amps as well.

1. Easily negates magic that amped the sea monster 2. Dispells an enchantment from the armor.

I will leave the details of other abilities for my future posts.

Telepathy/Seizure induction:

One of his powers that always goes underestimated. He is a powerful telepath in his own right. He has bested planetary telepathy users in duels and even has an attack that bypasses your mental defenses and attacks a part of your brain directly.

1.2. Makes a White Martian, a creature of vast TP powers seize up and feint with no effort 3. Dominates Tiamat 4. His telepathy is planetary in power

But that is not best, as time passed his TP became stronger and stronger, to the point where it is comparable to that of Martian Manhunter himself.

Mentally dominates an entity whose defenses Martian Manhunter couldn't penetrate before Arthur attacked.

Trauma

"I know what you're afraid of"

No Caption Provided

Terrance Ward is the half-demon son of a nigh-omnipotent being called Nightmare. His bloodline gives him the ability to shapeshift into his opponents greatest fears.

Powers and Abilities

Terrence Ward has one, very simple superpower. He can become what you fear. And, not only visually, he truly morphs into the being or the thing you fear the most. For example:

No Caption Provided

He morphs into Thor and one-shots Korg.

He is also immortal, but, more on that in later posts.

The Prep

The very first thing my team can do before they get to fighting is getting to know each other and work out a strategy. This will be simple and quick since Aquaman and Takion already know each other, while Trauma is quick to follow orders.

Takion will use his powers to find out as much as he can about your team. And, while he won't necessarily develop full knowledge, basic knowledge about your team is well within his grasp.

Then Aquaman will use his water hand to open a portal to Atlantis and call forth his armies, as well as order them to bring the suit of Armor he used to stomp an Imperiex probe.(for reference a single Imperiex Probe beat Flash, Lantern and Plastic Man with ease)

No Caption Provided

Of course, I am under no illusion that the armies of Atlantis will be that important apart from being a good distraction, but the armor is going to be nifty.

From there on, they will devise a plan about how they could beat your team. For now, I won't go into detail as I don't know enough about what you plan to do. However, I will provide you with the basic strategy.

Short Initial Considerations:

Without a doubt, your team is very powerful, however, it lacks certain protections you want to have in a tourney of this caliber. For example, to my knowledge, you don't have serious defense against Telepathy and other mind attacks. That means that your characters are open to attacks from Arthur. Invisibility is a nice touch, however, both Arthur and Takion would have the power to sense Buu.

The next issue is that you lack transmutation defenses on your team. To put it bluntly, i am not aware of any capabilities that would protect your team from being changed into anti-matter or being sucked into a black hole.

The Trauma Issue - And lastly, let's speak about Trauma for a bit. As we know, he turns into what his enemies fear. With Buu it would probably end up being either Goku, or the Spirit Ball itself. As we can see, Buu was pretty terrified at that point in time.

He will serve as a perfect distraction for Buu while the rest of your team gets haxed to death.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers