@deathhero61

Characters

• Negi(3)
  • Sayoko(1)
  • Lee Sujin(6)

Perks

• Prep Negation(10)
  • 1 hour of prep (1)
  • Team: S Class Heroes: 3 ( Metal Bat, Atomic Samurai, Tanktop Master, Silver Fang, Puri-Puri)
  • Spider sense (1)

Rules

1. Win by Death, Incap or KO.
  2. Standard Gear.
  3. Time Jumping, remnants, speeding up ones own time is allowed. Other forms of time manip is banned.
  4. No speed steal
  5. No BFR.
  6. No reality warping
  7. No Power Copying/stealing.
  8. No Summons, constructs or any other fodder stronger than 616 Bleeding Edge Iron Man.
  9. Summons are limited to 200
  10. Cloning is limited to 10

Voting Rules:

1. Vote for the better debater
  2. Do not vote on which character you think you will win
  3. Give reasoning to your vote.
  4. I will count the total votes
  5. If I feel a vote is unjustified or biased I will not count it.

Battle ground

Indestructible planet inside a Solar System like others, with no other people on it except for the fighters.

No Caption Provided

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh boy.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeathHero61

@fc_tsukihanami: I don't like where this is going. You have the mind/soul immunity perk, so that wipes one part of my strategy, but my characters should be able to still beat yours without it. Anyway, I crossed out the sections made irrelevant due to your perk.

Lee Soo Jin

No Caption Provided

Bio

I don't remember everything that happened in GOH but from what I can recall Lee Soo Jin was the descendent of a martial arts school that was a direct rival of Jin Mori's grandfather's martial arts. Seeing as they were rivals by blood, she saw Jin Mori as nothing but an enemy just by being related to Jin-Mori. After being shown kindness and was saved from the exploding planet, her hatred for Mori disappeared.

She's a martial artist with the ability to seal powers and alter the laws of physics to a limited area and degree.

Physical Abilities

She keeps up with GOH's main character Jin Mori who has the ability to hit someone so hard it creates an upward shockwave so large it can be seen from space, on a planet larger than Jupiter.

No Caption Provided

A clash between Lee Soo Jin(I prefer Sujin because its easier) and Jin Mori created massive shockwaves that could be seen from space as well.

So bare minimum planet level with the shockwaves of their attacks alone. I don't wanna spend too much time delving into physicals but i'll quickly hop into speed and end this section there.

scans and analysis courtesy of @higherpower

Jin's staff, Yeoui, was fast enough to extend from the moon to the earth before a spear already touching Daewi's back could fully pierce him. That means it traveled that distance in about a fraction of a second, making it many times FTL

To further reiterate how truly short the timeframe was, Taek Jae-Kal (a hypersonic opponent, seeing as he could fight Ilpyo who ignites the air with friction from speed alone) wasn't able to react when an angel threw a spear through his torso, even after he powered up

And that was Taek after absorbing the key, and weaker versions of him were hypersonic+. So it was probably in thousandths of a second range, making Yeoui dozens of times FTL on a low end (it takes the speed of light over a second to travel from earth to moon and vice-versa).

Also, Natak was able to dodge the extension of Yeoui to his face (giving him FTL reaction speeds)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mori IN BASE was fast enough to blitz the prince, kicking him 3 times over with third stance Hwechook before he could react

Meanwhile Sujin wasn't so easily taken down throughout their fight. In fact was doing extremely well.

So casual planetary level strength, and FTL speeds, all you really need to know about her physicals, I assume your characters are within a similar tier. But it won't matter considering the overall strategy I am going for.

Powers and Abilities.

Utilizing Pandora, seals the powers of Judge Q, Judge O, and Judge S, then proceeds to beat the crap out of all of them.

Seals the Oxen King's power which prevented her from continuing to use the buff she placed upon herself which allowed her to wipe out several Angels and Nephilims single handily. Meaning she can seal external powerups as well.

Another one of her powers she gains from the Pandora is the ability to reflect attacks.

In addition to being able to induce illness onto others, by utilizing a corrosive poison that eats your flesh.

Her other abilities can be expanded on later.

Negi Springfield.

No Caption Provided

Bio

Negi Springfield, the main character of Negima, and the main antagonist of UQ Holder. An immortal combat mage with an entire harem of middle school girls as his former army(long story trust me) somewhere down the line, to get stronger and to reach his father in strength, he mastered forbidden arts that allowed him to surpass virtually everyone in the series, becoming almost unkillable, untouchable, and unparalleled in combat. Somewhere down the line he had to face his father in the most unfavorable of conditions, which lead to him being fused with the main antagonist of the UQ Holder Story. Ialda, the mage of beginning.

Quick Sample of abilities and stats.

To make things simple, instead of explaining his versatility in one post(it would take forever to do since he has soooo many feats starting from the beginning of the series even up to this point.) I'm simply going to have short sections on his max speed, his strength, and core abilities such as magia erebea, among other things.

Feel free to skim through the Phantasmagoria section, I can easily summarize it if necessary, its basically a scan dump. Heck feel free to skim through this entire section. I plan on summarizing everyone's abilities in my prep section.

Lets start with strength/durability and destructive capacity.

Negi managed to create a shockwave so large, it not only dwarfed the nearby land formations, but it also shook both the island he was on and an island other people were on. That's insane.(not to mention this is an extremely weaker version of him.)

An early Nagi(Negi's father who he has long surpassed) was nuking mountains and wiping out entire magical armies with his strikes.

Two examples of this. First one, he punches the mage of beginning, and his attacks passes through the multi-city block sized construct and creates a hellish explosion down below.

No Caption Provided

Second example, obliterating a small mountain.

No Caption Provided

Then there's the crazy scaling off of Fate's Barriers and oh is that a doozy. Analysis below the scans. Read those 1 by 1. Analysis and Scans courtesy of @beaconofstrength

Scan 1: Fate's barriers and raw durability could effortlessly endure Chachamaru's satalite which could vaporize a 700+ meter tall and hyper durable monster that could reach up into the clouds. The fodder minions this Demon produced were so durable anti-tank, anti-demon bullets didn't dent them. The giant demon also 1 shotted the highest class of dragon, which was said to be able to stalemate Rakan.

Scan 2: Chachamaru's laser also caused an explosion a mile high and wide, which nearly destroyed the gravekeepers if it missed.

Scan 3: The best feat from Chachamaru's laser is when it tore through the hyper-massive shield,twice, to get to Fate. This scan is a reference for how large and thick this magical barrier was. Here's another scan giving the scale of the gravekeeper's palace

Now it took 2 blast from Chachamaru's satellite beam to break Fate's barriers. On the other hand Fate after an amp, casually thrust through the same barriers by casually thrusting his fist, while Negi who also gained an amp, in base form, did it with a finger poke....again, that's insane. He has other feats but thats enough. On to his speed.

Speed freaking kills. It won't kill your guys at all, but it would kill almost any mid-tier in this tourney and any brick that doesn't have similar levels of speed, this is important for my strategy.

In his RT form, he gets a huge boost in stats, especially speed. He turns himself into a literal lightning bolt. So that means physical attacks are utterly ineffective. He can also evade and launch attacks by turning into lightning.

Raiten Taisō: A form of Magia Erebea attained by absorbing Kilipil Astrape, causing the user to become electrically charged.

• In this form, Negi can use Raiten Shundo, a greatly improved version of Instant Movement that allows the user to dash at lightning speed. Though Chamo refers to the speed of lightning as 150 kilometers per second, the description of the ability in theLexicon Negimarium describes the ability similarly to the return stroke of lightning, which moves at 220 million miles per hour (mach 290k, or about a third of light speed)

• Best part, he can pull a naruto and summon thousands of decoys clones(I know were limited to ten for cloning but that's all I need)

All I can say is, good luck to Neutron.

That's not all, he has a crazy solid healing factor. Its insanely fast. Think about how fast these characters are fighting, and how fast their wounds are closing up before they perform their next action. You'll see why I spam good luck in this post in a second.

Like I said, Negi was fused with what is basically the last boss of the Negima/UQ Holder series. It took me forever to find a proper analysis for this ability and a proper way to explain it, so I asked @beaconofstrength to help as well. The analysis is all him, and I appreciate him gathering the scans for me.

Phantasmagoria:

A basic explanation of the Phantasmagoria, given by Kitty.
A basic explanation of the Phantasmagoria, given by Kitty.

Phantasmagoria is a dream-like world where the user reigns supreme. The user of the Phantasmagoria can use it as a TP-assault by dragging their victim inside the user's mind and breaking their will. Negi Ialda's Phantasmagoria seems to be the most deadly Phantasmagoria, due to the army of 6+ billion souls residing inside her mind, along with Negi & Ialda's sheer willpower.

Inside Negi's Phantasmagoria, there are multiple "layers", which makes this attack extremely hard to break out of.

1. The initial illusion, which is multi-planetary in size and traps the victim in a happy dream while subconsciously breaking their will.
  2. The army of raging souls, which forcibly tries to consume their will.
  3. Being able to out-willpower Negi Ialda in a mental battle, which is hard, due to Negi enduring Resonance and the 6+ billion souls invading his mind and soul for 30 years straight.

There are few ways to break out of the Phantasmagoria, due to it's sheer power. Their are only two known ways of breaking out.

• Being able to negate the space with magic cancellation, as the telepathic attack is still magic in nature.
  • Being able to out-willpower Negi Ialda in a mental battle, which is extremely hard, due to Negi enduring Resonance and the 6+ billion souls invading his mind and soul for 30 years straight.

How the Phantasmagoria works/is applied.

This is mostly going to be a scan dump, due to showings mattering more.

Scans are in wrong order, read right to left. Scans show Ku:nel dragging UQ into Negi's Phantasmagoria by force.
Kitty confirming the Phantasmagoria is infact inside her mind and it's a game of mind/will.
Kitty confirming the Phantasmagoria is infact inside her mind and it's a game of mind/will.
Negi's Phantasmagoria spans from at least Earth to Mars.
Negi's Phantasmagoria spans from at least Earth to Mars.
Time inside the Phantasmagoria moves differently while inside it.
Time inside the Phantasmagoria moves differently while inside it.

Resonance:

Fate explaning the abilities of Ialda's Resonence.
Fate explaning the abilities of Ialda's Resonence.

Ialda's unique ability is called Resonance, which after death, she possess her killer's mind and soul and breaks their will with the grief of the entire solar system and an army of over 6 billion raging souls (Sayoko contained 340,000 raging souls inside her, and Santa confirmed Ialda's army is nearly 20,000x larger).

Negi endured this for 30 years, while Ialda has endured it for 6000 years. This is a clear show of intense willpower, which is used to help devour minds of people trapped inside her Phantasmagoria.

Fate confirming it is a mind attack.
Fate confirming it is a mind attack.
Zazie explaining how Resonance works in detail.
Zazie explaining how Resonance works in detail.
Dynamis confirms that Ialda's Resonance does latch to the soul.
Dynamis confirms that Ialda's Resonance does latch to the soul.

Army of Undead:

An army of 6 billion souls, which fuel Ialda's power. They reside inside her mind and empower her.

Santa confirms there are 20,000+ more souls inside Ialda then Sayoko, who had 340,000 souls.
Santa confirms there are 20,000+ more souls inside Ialda then Sayoko, who had 340,000 souls.
Touta being drowed by the souls while inside Negi Ialda's mind.
Touta being drowed by the souls while inside Negi Ialda's mind.
More of Ialda's souls overwhelming Touta.
More of Ialda's souls overwhelming Touta.
Conformation the souls empower Ialda.
Conformation the souls empower Ialda.
Santa goes mad by trying to Enter Ku:Nel's mind (an apostle of Ialda with a fraction of her souls).

So even if you manage to kill Negi, you might risk getting possessed yourself.

Even if you want to argue that its still possible to take out Negi without killing him, that's a little tricky, dropping Negi with TP is hard due to his mental resistances throughout the series on top of resisting resonance for three decades.

Now there are some additional plans I must add to my team to make them all the more overwhelming and hard to deal with..... SUMMONS. The limit is pretty much Iron Man Level, so in other words mid-tiers in the 1-2 pointer range. Which is an easy category to fill considering how powerful Bleeding Edge is in all round stats and firepower.

The Apostles of Ialda, the mage of beginning, are pretty much all her creations. Ialda was the one who created the Magic World to begin with, but she has specific pawns that she can call forth at any given moment. The Averruncus series, along with the other members of Cosmo Entelecheia can be summoned at will. Negi and the previous Ialda Fusion were fighting for 5 hours straight, and out of nowhere, he summoned pretty much all of her/his servants instantly.

Ialda has all kinds of summons to utilize at her disposal including the lost warriors who's souls she latched onto. (Which include, Jack Rakan, Yue, and Nodoka, all companions of Negi Springfield who were forcefully assimilated inside of Ialda.) Negi-Ialda could most likely do this to your guys just as easily and make them our puppets.

Yue Ayase and Nodoka Miyakazi are magicians and former partners of Negi Springfield, one with a encyclopedia on magic that allows her to easily study unknown magic, and the other, which allows her to read the minds of others, allowing her to be several steps ahead of opponents. Nodoka was a novice at first with her ability, but she has even applied this to combat stopping strategies before they happen:

This allowed this duo to perfectly defend one another and easily dodge attacks and support each other. On top of the fact that they have a shared perception(think of the 6 paths of pain from Naruto)

Jack Rakan? It would take too long to provide actual feats for him, but his preferred fighting style is hand to hand, or swordplay. The first feat that comes to mind is when the shockwave of his punch alone caused devastating damage to the arena, and shook not only the arena, but the surrounding area as well.

He's a huge brick with tons of power, he's just as powerful as Iron Man, capping out at the limits for summons compared to the other summons Ialda currently has at her disposal. Now the characters you saw in Negi's fight with Ialda are one thing, but what proof do I have that the main characters such as Jack Rakan, Yue, among others are summons? Their souls were forcefully assimilated as I shown, and to prove this, when Negi-Ialda teleports off of earth, the rest of the apostles with him immediately follow automatically because they are chained to him/her.

I'll go into detail about all the summons I'll bring to the table once you show off your opener, for now, I'm giving you a general idea of what my team brings to the table. The first three characters I mentioned for summons are pretty much the most important ones I planned on using. A brick, a small magician with a shit ton of knowledge on magic and a really good mind-reader. Plus telepathy is common place in Negima, and the magician Yue can likely create a mind link for the team. If its not already created via Negi-Ialda being chained to all of them. This would work especially well considering Sujin has inter-dimensional telepathy(scans if needed btw)

Sayoko Minase

No Caption Provided

Bio

Sayoko Minase, also known as Restroom Sayoko, is a God-class vengeful spirit and a former student of Mahora Academy. Though she died in the year 2003 at the age of 15, she was able to come back as a ghost, likely due to her talent in magic and necromancy. Over time, she eventually became the receptacle of 340,000 vengeful souls that committed suicide over the past century, acting as an embodiment of their desire for revenge against the living.

Powers and Abilities

Her powers aren't particular relevant, in fact compared to some of the other 1 pointers and 2 pointers she's rather inconsquiental in terms of battle prowess, I only wanted her for versatility reasons and prep reasons, which i'll explain in my prep section. Here's a bullet point list on what she's capable of though.

• Necromancy
  • Intangibility
  • Magic
  • Regeneration
  • Biomass Manipulation(to a degree)
  • Epidemic Creation

What she's on my team for will be revealed.

Team Overview and Prep

Lee Sujin, powerhouse that can seal powers, her role is as the main attacker

Negi-Ialda will attempt to mentally assault your team via Phantasmagoria, which is a technique where the target is forcefully dragged into the mind of the user where they reign. She can also forcefully attempt to make you one of her underlings.

Sayoko specifically? Her combat role isn't too important with the amount of forces we have. But what she will be doing with prep is basically releasing a miasma on the battlefield(that she will engineer to not effect her teammates, or at the very least make it so they are immune) that will turn you into loyal zombies. What do I mean? Its better if I show scans. She casually caused a Zombie outbreak across the world in less than an hour. She likely planned this for awhile in order to pull this off, but if she can plan once before, she can do it again.(I have other reasons to base this claim on)

She even engineered a special strain of this infection for immortals.

No Caption Provided

To summarize

• Summon armies of monsters and warriors via Negi
  • An attempt to mentally assault your team
  • And someone who negates and seals your powers for good.
  • An attempt to infect your team and turn you into loyal zombies. Considering how quickly Sayoko started the outbreak, it shouldn't be too hard to pull this off.

I know my post is everywhere and sloppy so if you have questions just ask them alright?

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnny Joestar, huh?

T4V, if it gets finished.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5 higherpower  Moderator

Really good post. T4V.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b466be4b5981
deactivated-5b466be4b5981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good post

more anime tiddy next time pls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61

So, I'm lazy, I'm tired, the internet's being janky for me, and just read a fat post with too much random anime nonsense for me to care about. Also, I did most of this on my phone using that janky desktop mode.

Basically what I'm saying is that despite my gimmicky plan and set-up, this is gonna be a much worse post in comparaison yours.

Anyhow, to start off we have...

No Caption Provided

Johnny Joestar

Bio

Let's be real: Nobody cares about the bio in these things.

Powers and Stuff

Alright so in Part 7 of Jojo's Bizzare Adventure they introduced this thing called "Spin." Reall versatile stuff. Anywho, Johnny boy here can spin his fingernails and fire them at people. There are different variations of this but the one that really matters is Act 4. It basically allows him to fire his nails as projectiles, but here's the juicy part, these projectiles have LITERALLY INFINITE POWER. What does this mean? Basically, if it touches you, you're dead. No defense can protect you from it. No attack can overpower it. The only way you survive it is to avoid it.

Do you want proof? Well, here are some statements.

But of course, Statements aren't 100% accurate, I know. Here's it's famous feat where it breaks through Funny Valentine's Love Train and kills him.

Now, this is impressive for two reasons. 1 Love Train is basically a reality warping (not really but to just to simplify) dimensional wall. And 2 in order to actually kill Valentine you must do so in every universe (there's an infinite amount) and that's what Act4 did, kill Valentine in every universe faster than Valentine could "jump" to. BTW Valentine only survived as long as he did because of D4C and the fact that Johnny kinda lets him. Since you don't have D4C and Johnny's gonna keep you dead, this is what'll happen to you

Now normally it takes a couple seconds to a minute to "reload" one nail but with Wolvie's healing factor, they'll be back basically instantly. So basically, you're dealing with a guy that can rapid-fire projectiles that can basically instakill you... But here's the problem though, Johnny iswas a cripple so he's not really in peak human condition. But, to circumvent this problem, we have...

No Caption Provided

Right so first off, what's gonna happen is he's gonna give Johnny a ring as soon as the battle starts (or during prep) He can do this mid-battle and has a good amount of times. Here's one I really like because it's Adam.

Sinestro #17

This will give Johnny much more usefulness all around like

• Constructs
  • Enhanced Durability
  • Super Speed
  • Enhanced Strength
  • You name it

Now Johnny may not be as proficient with the ring as Sinestro but a normal Sinestro Corps member has been shown to be a threat (they're not really as strong as them but strong enough to bop them) to New God Warriors who are more or less around the level of Kryptonians

Sinestro #6
Sinestro #6

And yeah, being the leader of this army, Sinestro casually can bop them

Here's an example of that happening.

Sinestro #2

In terms of Speed, he and Johnny will be easily FTL in combat. A good example is displayed here during one of Sinestro's many battles against Hal where although they start off on Earth's Moon they end up duking it out around Saturn's Rings in an extremely short amount of time. (Sure I skipped some pages but all you really missed was a flashback)

Green Lantern Rebirth #5

So yeah, Sinestro is pretty hecking powerful and Johnny won't be far behind stats wise.

Cheetah

No Caption Provided

I only really picked her because I had 3 points remaining and despite having not that many appearances she's a pretty solid pick for 3, you know when she's not getting one-shot by Batman due to WIS.

Speed

Alright, so the first thing you need to know is that she's a straight-up speedster. Consistently portrayed to be faster than Wonder Woman and even as fast as the Flash (Wally West and he only won the fight because of Speed Steal)

And no, while Zolomon said he made her faster, it's not because he gave her some speed or anything. As explained in issues prior, it's because Minerva had mental blocks on herself and he helped her get rid of them.

Flash #219

And this is consistent within the New 52 as well. (she was just toying with him while battling the entire League as well)

Justice League #14

Strength

Again, as strong as Wonder Woman as one of her rouges this should be. Anyhow here's a good feat in which Cheetah (it's not Minerva in this one but he has the same name and powers) rocks Superman so hard he compares the hit to those of Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel.

Wonder Woman #174

In addition to being strong enough to cut and hurt Superman, she can also bite them to make them a weird Cheetah thingy before dying right afterward. (The mutation was basically instant on Supes even with his natural resistance he just didn't die because of the League and the doctor lady)

Justice League #13

Team "Synergy"

I basically already covered this but just to recap, Sinestro gives Johnny (maybe also Barabra too) a ring, boosting their overall stats and stuff. Another thing to consider about this strat is that every time Johnny gets a chance to, he will imbue his Spin into an object (did so with his horse, Gyro's balls, and a random cork he found on the ground.) Johnny would more than likely use Spin on his ring which would theoretically make all the constructs much stronger.

Thoughts about your team/Counters

Alright so let me start by saying that your post was really good, I just have one problem with it. So you said that that purple haired lady can seal away powers but from what I'm seeing and what I researched, I don't think it would work on my team. in the scan, we see that one of the characters mention something about "charyuk" now I don't watch much anime but I know an "in-universe power with unique attributes" when I see one. I went a bit further and looked at the wiki page for it and I discovered a couple of things. 1, My theory of it being an "in-universe power with unique attributes" was correct. 2, The ability is based on drawing power from "gods" or supernatural beings. Cheetah is the only one that you can argue the nullification working on due to her getting her powers from a goddess but even then from the wiki page's description of a charyuk, it seems too specific to work on her.

Also, that zombie thingy that you have going on's not gonna work because I the mind/soul immunity perk and in the scan you posted in your opener it's described as "a soul-eating zombie virus."

And not really a counter but can I know how many summons are we talking about ? In your post you imply that there's gonna be an "army" but when you posted a scan of him summoning "pretty much all of her/his servants instantly" I only saw 5 new people. And you only listed four so not much of an army tbh.

Oh yeah, I also have a bunch of Nazi Vampires. Don't know what they do but that just sounds epic

No Caption Provided

Closing thoughts

My team takes this, My perk removes like half of your strat/team's usefulness. all three members will have FTL combat speed whereas only one member of your team has comparable speed. Johnny's just gonna be flying at FTL speeds spamming instant kill nails at you. So he alone could solo the summons (depending on the number) considering they should all be slower than lightning and if it comes towards Sujin she'll likely try to block it with her weirdo shield ability and will definitely fail and then die. Cheetah's running around slashing people and turning people she can't bop into mini cheetahs. And Sinestro's doing his thing as well.

Btw, excuse the meh quality of this post. I'm honestly not a fan of this one. Whatever, that's my post, I need some sleep.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: I'm making a post for this give me a couple of days. I am multitasking a lot of things right now. I promise I'll have a post.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And they say i am the bad guy^^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: I didn't tag my opponent 16 times so you're still the bad guy, relatively speaking?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: he never even implied that lmao, he was just waiting for a post

He's not spamming ET either

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: See that's where you're wrong, I don't want DH61 dq'd but I do think it's fair to ask if I won because of time limits and stuff but not in the way you did lol.

Also, you admit you wanted Chronic dq'd so double bad ?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online
Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@deathhero61: Since this is over, can I ask what the class s heroes were for? They don't seem useful for this tier.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Since this is over, can I ask what the class s heroes were for? They don't seem useful for this tier.

This it was just a waste of perk points

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already had an army of summons I had planned, I planned on summoning more mid-tiers(one that could control gravity, multiple that controlled elements and can turn intangible, others that can manipulate matter, ) those guys on top of the S Class Heroes would have been annoying enough to add to my forces. And I was already planning on summoning 150 monsters that were also mid-tier.

I really don't have time for CV like I use to unfortunately. I'll go for something easier to plan next time so Im not wasting so much time making posts or brainstorming. So this can be easier to multi-task.