2018 High Tier PYP 1st Edition RD1: Revan- vs Shade555(Open for votes)

• 183 results
Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade555: you wanna open it after my next post?

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Revan-

@shade555:

No Caption Provided

That post was . . . . something to remember.

She Blinded Me With Context:

In my last post I reprimanded you for repeatedly forgoing context, and versions. And you know what you did in your second post? The exact same thing. Oh boy.

First of all, i want to address this here and now. Regardless of how weak 1610 versions are to 616 versions, it's irrelevant to how powerful they are in general.

It is completely relevant when most of your feats are rendered obsolete because of the versions you use are weaker than what you seem to portray. You said 1610 Odin was galaxy level, he's not. Hell, I could keep count of how many times you've misconstrued versions, and context. And I think I will:

Mistaken Versions:

• Franklin Richards
  • Phoenix Force
  • Dr. Doom
  • Odin
  • Asgardians
  • Galactus

Current Tally: 6.

This will increase, just you wait.

This was an example of Reeds's resistance on the molecular level. It was to prove that molecular attacks will prove ineffective.

Another NLF. Molecular attacks will prove effective, because this feat is incredibly unimpressive. This instance is from Ultimate Doom #1, and this isn't even a black hole. It's a vortex, Reed says so on panel:

No Caption Provided

And that said vortex was incredibly weak. I find it also interesting that on the aforementioned respect thread posted by SFW he calls it a black hole. So instead of finding out the context yourself, or simply reading the character, you took the scan and used his explanation. Both Rick Jones and Sue Storm were present there and it didn't suck them up for several panels. Nor did it pull up the numerous protruding rocks present. It is a bogus feat, and is more so and anti-feat in my favor. So thanks.

So Reed was completely stretched out by a force that struggled to suck up a person with human strength and durability. Kudos.

He's still a solid mid tier. And still holds as a feat.

No it doesn't. There's nothing impressive about resisting molecule manipulation from a person with no molecule manipulation feats. He couldn't manipulate Sue's shields, so the fact that he was able to stretch the shit out of Reed makes his feats even less impressive.

What this was supposed to prove is that Reed can fight people who have good prep abilities.

No, that's clearly not what you meant. Nice try. You clearly said:

it's explicitly stated that Reed does things in a day that poor little Doctor Doom took months to do the same. Even if you extend your prep time like you claimed, you have to prove it isn't against the rules.

You said that your Reed is superior to my Doom, and that's why "extending my prep" is the only way I could win. You believed that my Doom was the same, and as such would mean your prep was inherently better than mine. You didn't know the version, and you have consistently exhibited you don't know anything about your scans, or Maker himself. Your only source is contextless respect threads.

And Miles Morales would still give 616 Doom trouble.

That's a pitiful lowball. Doom has feats like beating the shit out of Cosmic Hulk, absorbing his power cosmic, then beating the shit out of Skaar in Incredible Hulk #606 - Father's Day, how would he have any issues whatsoever with someone like Morales?

It's blatantly obvious you have very little knowledge on the characters of my team, nor yours. This is further exemplified later.

You've seen what this Molecule Man can do. He couldn't kill Reed. Since you are on a roll of "1610 characters are inferior to 616 versions", prove that this is an outlier. Otherwise, my point still stands.

Oh boy. Current Tally: 7.

There IS no 1610 Molecule Man. That one 616, and that was the one that took Reed apart. You still don't know anything about almost any character you've posted about. Geez. You point doesn't stand. Molecule Man one of the strongest beings in the Marvel omniverse. If he wanted to kill Reed he could simply reality warp him out of existence.

This may be true, but Doom takes his time depowering individual 616 Asgardian troops. Maker depowered an entire realm in one sitting.

Wha- what? When has Doom depowere-, no nevermind. I'm not bothering.

And Reed never depowered anyone himself, he had a shitton of his Children depowered them, and the Asgardians are featless, so depowering them is not even close too impressive.

So, chairs? Yes, this is impressive in it's own right. But if Doom has this power, then why hasn't he converted it into something more versatile?

He has. As I showed above, he has personal absorption tech built in to his suit. So he can depower anyone on your team with only his hands. He also has his Cosmic Energy Power Siphon which was able to depower Galactus. And not the flimsy one you posted, an actual, barely below average powered Galactus:

No Caption Provided

Which is why Stark is one my team. They can do this in our prep.

-_-

Current Tally: 8.

You have 616 Stark, not 1610, the one in the scans I posted is 1610. I literally told you what version that was, and you still managed to muff up the character versions. Not to mention it was also EVERY scientist on the triskellion. So there was 1610 Reed (who you have) and 1610 Tony with hundreds of scientists. (Which you don't).

Y'know, all kind of suits. Bleeding Edge, Extremis, and since Tony has a whole armory full of suits, and they don't count as summons, we can summon a whole ton. Enough to rival your 200 Doombots

You never said which suits specifically, nor how you would get the suits, nor how they would operate. And why would Stark bring so many suits? He has no reason to, for all he know's he's facing some regular jabroni. You have no knowledge on who you're fighting. We do. Bringing all of your suits is unlikely.

Not a Great Plan:

How powerful are these forcefields? Because if they can' stand punches from Reed or Iron man's weaponry, they are useless.

I never said I was going to be using these forcefields, and directly stated I'd be using Strange's forcefield on Jimmmy, so how powerful they are is irrelevant. But I'll just C/P some scaling from another CaV that never finished:

"I must introduce you to Special-Girl. She is Cindy, but massively amped. In her first appearance she lifted Jimmy's spaceship with her literal fingertips, casually caught a tank with only one hand, pushed Jimmy clear across town and threw a garbage can lid so hard it broke a steel pole. I can present these feats if asked.

Now, let me introduce you to the fictional material carbonium. Carbonium was not scratched by Cindy. She punched it, and it didn't move in the slightest. She, a 30+ tonner, could not scratch this material.

No Caption Provided

Now, at this point in time Carl, by his own admission was massively weakened. He stated he could not muster a burp because he hadn't had anything to induce one in days. Sheen decided to shake Carl, to force out one of the weakest burps possible. But it worked.

No Caption Provided

So, in review, Carl while massively weakened, was able to break a material, a 30+ tonner can't. Needless to say, this would oneshot your goons.

But to even go even further, when given enough items to induce burping, Carl had the ability to make an AoE blast, that oneshot Jimmy-Hulk. Jimmy Hulk was using tanks as baseball bats. He's an easy 50+ tonner. He was easily tanking tank shells to his dick. Not joking.

No Caption Provided

Note that Invisible Sistah's forcefield was able to protect them from this."

It's irrelevant, and matters not, but there it is.

Okay, here's where things get complicated. By "Using their DNA", does that mean getting samples from someone? If so, this is useless.

How is that useless? You sound ridiculous. I have Jimmy, Doom and Strange both present at the fight, and they hall have DNA I can use. Meaning I can see them at the fight. For example in the episode Jimmy says:

Using DNA tracking, I was able to locate all 3 of our future selves

Credit: Jimmy Neutron: Tomorrow Boys

So he can locate the future versions of my combatants I.E in the fight, and see what happens. Asking for clarification on a feat is not a debunk, so it wasn't wise to strut around in your post acting like this would not happen purely because you didn't understand it.

And i need more information on how the machine shows the future. does it show outcomes for every little thing that happens that lead up to one future? Or does it show multiple possible futures? I'm super confused.

It shows an absolute future. It shows wholly in what will go down. A video of it. I told you which episode it was, you can simply view it to know the entire context.

What are the extent of Strange's transmutation abilities? That was a handgun. This is a futuristic gun that shoots a laser with the power of a big bang.

It's evident you don't know what the Big Bang Gun is. It is a large weapon that taps into the birth of a new universe as it's happening. Considering this tournament takes place in a neutral universe, with no others, then you can't even use this device. And if there are any other universes, it's incredibly unlikely you'll be able to use the gun. And it takes several hours to turn on and even use. You definitely know absolutely nothing about your character, lol.

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Extinction #5, not to mention this attack only took out 20% of the Gah Lak Tus fleet it was aiming for, and needed a supplementary rocket to be aimed. This thing will not hit my team in the first place, he doesn;t even choose when to fire it. So yeah, your "gun" can't hit my team, unless they stay in one place for hours on end, and watch it power up.

As for Strange's transmutation abilities, he was recently able to transmute an entire dimension. However I am told I am not able to use that feat. So I'll settle for him destroying it. Which should be a breeze.

Also, do you have 200 Doombots or 20 Doombots?

200. My bad. typo.

Maker can teleport himself, the rest of my team, and even my minions out of any confinements your team can throw at me.

And where the hell do you get that Idea from? I guess Reed can teleport himself, but you've presented no scans of him teleporting anyone else, and there's no evidence to say the Bands of Cyttorak won't go with them. Your scan is from Ultimate Fallout #4 - Chapter Four of Six, and there Reed had an entire computer ready, and select the place, then he made the jump. It's not something he can do on the fly while not in a lab:

Like i said before, Reed will stretch his brain. Then Tony will get as many suits as he can. But wait, there's more! Reed will then get his alien minions.

This is possibly the most ridiculous part of your post. Reed's alien minions are summons. The simple fact that you call them minions proves they are summons. Any sentient beings that are brought to battlefield that AREN'T your priced combatants are summons, point blank period, especially since Reed isn't making them, and as already done so. Can you bring Franklin Richards, because Reed created him by birthing him? Obviously not.

Not to mention this is you changing your strategy. You can't do that. It's highly frowned upon to flip-flop strategies simply because one won't work.

Now that was . . . an experience. However the next part takes the cake as pure comedic gold. And for that I love you. But I will say, there's gonna be quite a bit of sarcasm in my next section. I'll use "/s" to indicate where I'm joking.

All Hail the Omnipotent Alex Mercer:

The ultimate feat. Punching through a human.

As soon as the battle starts, my suits and aliens will fight your doombots, turning the area into a warzone.

Chances are, you don't have your suits, and if you do, they should be able to dispatch my Doombots with relative ease. Doombots are far below Iron-Man's suits. And Iron-Man's suits are far above Spider-Man. I remember you said quite the opposite.

Psylocke will also cast an illusion on the suits an aliens to make them look like normal people. This will throw your team off and give my army an advantage over yours at the start of the battle.

Your illusions may work on Jimmy. However they won't phase Doom, nor Strange in the slightest. And Strange can eliminate her mentally with no effort whatsoever. (BTW, all of your Psylocke scans came from here, so you have no clue on the context). Doom should be able to resist her the same way he resisted Emma Frost casually, in Secret Invasion: Dark Reign #1, Doom was able to detect, and resist Emma Frost's telepathy:

No Caption Provided

And in Loki: Agent of Asgard #7 - Fall Out, When mentally assaulted by Red Onslaught, as he casts illusions on him (someone faaar above Psylocke) Doom was able to summon a spell which allowed him protection against his TP. If this spell can protect him from Red Onslaught, then it should be no issue against Psylocke:

And as for Strange, well, his offensive TP is enough to take down not only Psylocke, but also Mercer, Stark and Kelly. Here's his telepathy put in perspective. In World War Hulk: X-Men, Hulk was making his rounds on Earth, beating the shit out of anyone in his path. Then Xavier attempted to TP him. And then Xavier got subsequently overwhelmed. Xavier couldn't handle WWH's mind or his inherent telepathic defense.

Now fast forward to World War Hulk #3, Hulk was fighting against the government has they were pelting him with adamantium bullets. Strange easily pulls Hulk into his own mind and speaks to him. Doing what Xavier could not. This should cement him far over Xavier, which means he is also far above Psylocke.

As well as this, she will make herself invisible.

As shown above, her mind can still be manipulated, and Strange can locate her. She cannot escape from the Crimson Bands.

And if either Kane or Alex get their hands on your team, well, they are not going to be happy.

Alex Mercer can punch through a human body with ease.

Oh no! However will my team survive the Onslaught of Alex's human killing punches?!? Jimmy has a planet level shield around him, Doom has tanked a beatdown from people like Cosmic Hulk and Skaar, and Dr. Strange has tanked a full blown beatdown by the Avengers, (New Avengers #34 - The End) including Rulk, Thor and the Thing off-panel while significantlyweakened. But alas, that doesn't matter. They will all cave under the crushing force that is able to pierce a human body. Excuse my insolence. I had no idea Mercer was capable of such power. A feat that people like Spider-Man can replicate is far out of my team's caliber. /s

And Kane has killed an entire lab full of people in a short amount of time.

Why do you insist on bringing street level feats to a high tier CaV?

Psylocke can quite literally defeat your team with a stare. Completely bypassing your planet level shields.

Sure, this may work on Jimmy, but this will ultimately fail against Doom, and Strange. As for the aforementioned reasons, Psylocke is not powerful enough.

She can even take control of your team's mind and bring them to my side.

Lol, no. It's far more likely that Strange takes control of her. He was literally able to take the consciousness of fricking Eternity (Yes, the abstract) and transfer it into Storm. (Note: this was something he needed extensive help for, it wasn't simply a drag and drop of Eternity's consciousness, however this does exhibit Strange's mental prowess) The notion that she would ever control Strange is ridiculous. (Fantastic Four #550 - Reconstruction, Part 7: Should Eternity Perish)

She can also protect my team with a psychic bubble incase things get hectic.

And conveniently no feats for this presented to suggest what this bubble can do.

Conclusions:

• You big bang gun can't even fire
  • Even if it could fire, it would fail to hit.
  • You have no aliens
  • Your TP fails miserably
  • Your feats in general aren't impressive
  • You still consistently fail to identify versions, even when they are presented
  • You have no knowledge on my team, nor yours
  • I can see the match before it happens, and prep for it. You have no knowledge

After we win, Strange and Jimmy will moonwalk out, as Doom sulks at how goofy his teammates are\

Loading Video...
Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-:

As for Strange's transmutation abilities, he was recently able to transmute an entire dimension. However I am told I am not able to use that feat. So I'll settle for him destroying it. Which should be a breeze.

Actually, that dimension was stated to be the size of Texas. So you can totally use that feat

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@revan-:

Actually, that dimension was stated to be the size of Texas. So you can totally use that feat

The size of the dimension doesn't matter. It's still a feat that he explicitly would not have been able to do without his GoM amp. The same Amp that puts him in league with the 9 point Loki.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2 said:

@revan-:

The size of the dimension doesn't matter. It's still a feat that he explicitly would not have been able to do without his GoM amp. The same Amp that puts him in league with the 9 point Loki.

You mean ABOVE Loki who's terrified of him. And there's no indication that he couldn't do that before his amp.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: That's not even remotely true, but I am not going to argue this unless we end up facing each other.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: That's not even remotely true, but I am not going to argue this unless we end up facing each other.

C O P O U T

O

P

O

U

T

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Zetsu-San

@revan-: Debunking your shit now will only help you in future debates. I'd rather you get punished in a CaV.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade555@revan-

Lemme' be the first to say (13th but whatever) that Revan outperformed anything I imagined from him. With that said, my vote definitely goes to him. He absolutely verbally destroyed many of the points brought up by Shade (who was incredibly underwhelming if I'm being honest) and was able to use a superior knowledge against his opponent; even against his opponents own characters. You knocked it out of the ballpark.

Shade - you were very underwhelming. Like, Mercer punching through a human was the climax of the second half of your post??? Why??? Your team wasn't thought out well, you didn't research your characters, and it honestly seemed like you just copied and pasted things with poor wording. You can do--i know, because I've seen you debate--much better than that. Hopefully you learned a valuable lesson about using characters you don't know well (I too have learned that lesson the hard way)

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade555@revan-

I'm gonna be honest, Revan destroyed. He used well thought out post with really good counters to some of Shade's quite frankly ridiculous arguments that he just kept using in his second post. Like really Miles Morales could do well against 616 Doom come on. And Alex Mercer killing a human to show that he can beat planet level beings, it just didn't make any sense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan destroyed the opposition. For the first time ever, his bite was as bad as his bark, which s saying alot since Revan always talks a big game. But not only did Revan outperform his usual self but Shade underperformed, some of his arguements were lackluster at best.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#173 darthjhawk  Moderator

@revan-: I’ll read through and get a vote within the hour.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@shade555@revan-

I'm gonna be honest, Revan destroyed. He used well thought out post with really good counters to some of Shade's quite frankly ridiculous arguments that he just kept using in his second post. Like really Miles Morales could do well against 616 Doom come on. And Alex Mercer killing a human to show that he can beat planet level beings, it just didn't make any sense.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#175  Edited By blackpantherisb

Yeah here Revan just smacked Shade down. TBH I knew where this was going as soon as Revan dropped his first rebuttal. He always caught Shade using some shady context and had a much better strategy. He knew Shade’s characters better than Shade knew them himself. But TBH that might not be saying much. Overall Revan takes this in an absolute curbstomp.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote against Shade cause he said 616 Miles Morales could put a fight against Doctor Doom lol

And Miles Morales would still give 616 Doom trouble.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Voting for revan

He knew his opponents characters better than shade

He also brutally tore apart every argument

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: Well what can I say, you finally showed what a non jobbing Revan is. You showed excellent knowledge (both on your and your opponent's characters) and made brutal counters. Your debating chops weren't tasted too much here so I can't comment much on that but you definitely know stuff.

@shade555: I don't know what was up, you just seemed kind of off throughout. You had a rather interesting build but squandered it by not thinking a proper strategy through. People like Alex Mercer can be a huge threat with the right build and representation but your team never seemed a cohesive unit to me with everyone up to their own random shenanigans. Also I think this is a trap most people who use the Maker fall into, you sort of tried to carry the debate on Maker's hype and not think of ways how he would complement the rest of your team. That, coupled with your gross underestimation of your opponent's characters really hurt you imo.

All in all my vote goes to @revan-. Good debate guys :)

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"non jobbing Revan" lol.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan- said:
@king_hellstorm said:

@revan-: Just 2.000? Not even 3.

No Caption Provided

How do you make pics like that? I'm not talking about the emojis.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: Is that an app? I'm on my phone right now

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: It is a Microsoft app. Just screen cap and crop on a phone.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tfw you beat someone so hard they deactivate their account.