2018 High Tier PYP 1st Edition RD1: Revan- vs Shade555(Open for votes)

• 183 results
TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gettin all this praise, and I haven’t even finished!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan- said:

You probably nutted from all this praise right?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@revan- said:

It will overload you

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: Don't even sweat it, brah. Its a natural reaction.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By DeathHero61

@shirso said:

@revan-: Savage post.

I'm not gonna lie it was savage, but its rather surprising seeing Revan so.....intellectual and actually interesting to read. I actually want to be tagged for votes. This looks promising.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#108 higherpower  Moderator

I only approve of this post because of the SpaceGhostPu$$y link.

Jk, it was very impressive overall.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only approve of this post because of the SpaceGhostPu$$y link.

Jk, it was very impressive overall.

yeah, I love that song.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
deactivated-5ab47f6017f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: My grand scheme will seal your fate. Post should be up in less than three days. I promise.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: There is one vital thing you forgot to include in your post

Loading Video...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade555: I made a horrible typo in my post, mind if I fix it?

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>High Tier Tournament

>Alex Mercer

ok

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: My strategy isn't finished yet. I have plans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: Also, my notifications are acting weird. That's why i didn't respond to you earlier.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: So this is a ComicVine problem?

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: nope, lol.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Revan-

My match has 2,000 views lol

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: Maybe. I’ll PM you when the match is over.

It’s small, though, it won’t cost you the match or anything.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: Just 2.000? Not even 3.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: More than 201 times more views.

(Don't worry, you will understand once your realize your mistake lol).

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: More than 201 times more views.

(Don't worry, you will understand once your realize your mistake lol).

tell me, or suffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: You used a period instead of a comma.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're so funny major. Not sarcastic at all

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: I know, I love me too.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: I didn't bug you to get your post up did i?

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade555: Because you went awol for over a week.

Now post.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: I WILL be up tomorrow. I swear by it. Just trying to find scans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: Actually might get it up today.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Revan-

@shade555: hurry. Or just get up what you have.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-

Your time is up!

Addressing your arguments

And herein lies one of the largest problems plaguing an otherwise good post. You don't specify versions. Now, this isn't an inherently bad thing, especially in this instance when the main 616 incarnations of the characters are similar enough to the versions you showcase. However it can be extremely misleading. This will be touched upon later. For now, I'll just say, that tanking hits from mid tiers is nice. But not good enough for a match of this caliber with planetary beings.

First of all, i want to address this here and now. Regardless of how weak 1610 versions are to 616 versions, it's irrelevant to how powerful they are in general.

This is perhaps the most impressive of the scans that you show in this post. But I believe this is exhibiting Reed's resiliency to having his molecules spaced apart, not blunt, piercing nor energy resistance, which matters most in this post.

This was an example of Reeds's resistance on the molecular level. It was to prove that molecular attacks will prove ineffective.

Another NLF. The Maker CAN be killed. I believe the words you're searching for is "very resistant at a molecular level". However you're also kinda misrepresenting him. He CAN be physically harmed. This is shown several times. Namely:

In Ultimate Fantastic Four/Ultimate X-Men Annual, 1610 Wolverine manages to pierce Reed, and cause him to scream in pain. I'm not saying he's Wolverine level, or anything like that, however his durability is not at the level you portray it as. He's not unbeatable. I can post other scans of him being harmed, or bloodied up if you ask.

You forgot that Reed's body instantly close those wounds. Yes, Reed can feel pain. But i proved that he can't be killed without extreme measures. Reed has resistance to having his molecules affected. I never said this was the same as these kinds of attacks. Reeds durability isn't the tanky type. His seeming invincibility comes from his top tier healing factor. Even bullets pierced him. But it basically did nothing. Thanks to his healing.

No Caption Provided

Here's the main issue with the lack of versions. This can mislead a reader extremely. This is not 616 Franklin Richards. This is not the one that can make universes in his bed, and make Galactus his bitch. This Franklin Richards is immensely weaker.

In the same issue mentioned above, Franklin is actively seen struggling in Sue Storm's forcefield, and is mortally wounded by a stab through the abdomen by a robot Wolverine. Not on par with the abstract level 616 Phoenix Force, and Franklin Richards. The differentiation between can make all the difference in judging a feats validity.

He's still a solid mid tier. And still holds as a feat.

This is the point in which I realized you don't know the versions of your characters. Which makes sense. I've discovered that the origin of your scans are the thread made by the esteemed user SirFizzWhizz. Which is fine, there's nothing wrong with using a respect thread. However there is something with not knowing the context of your own feats. And the fact is, the Dr. Doom in that scan (Ultimate Fantastic 4 #32) there is 1610 Doom, who, like most 1610 characters, is inferior to his 616 counterpart. Victor Van Damme, the version you posted was bested by Miles Morales in MILES MORALES ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #1. He's not impressive, and your use of this feat just goes to show how very minuscule your knowledge on your characters are.

What this was supposed to prove is that Reed can fight people who have good prep abilities. And Miles Morales would still give 616 Doom trouble.

You are aware that the "freaking Molecule man" could simply think Reed, or anyone in this tourney out of existence. This is a huge contextless, outlier example that I'm disappointed to see you use.

You've seen what this Molecule Man can do. He couldn't kill Reed. Since you are on a roll of "1610 characters are inferior to 616 versions", prove that this is an outlier. Otherwise, my point still stands.

Oh, boy. Here's the main offender of your consistent inability to discern the the difference between characters and their versions. Yes, the Maker did depower an Odin, however it was 1610 Odin. This version of Odin has no notable feats that put him NEAR Strange, and even near 616 Odin. Can you show me this version of Odin having a single solar system feat? A star level feat? Hell, I'd settle for a planet level feat.

This may be true, but Doom takes his time depowering individual 616 Asgardian troops. Maker depowered an entire realm in one sitting.

Fact is, this weak ass Odin being depowered serves as no evidence whatsoever for him being able to depower anyone on my team. You're consistently misconstruing feats, and falsley assuming versions that are nowhere near this match. Hell, Doom's ability to depower foes with CHAIRS is more potent than what the Maker has shown.

So, chairs? Yes, this is impressive in it's own right. But if Doom has this power, then why hasn't he converted it into something more versatile? A chair isn't gonna help you here, my depowering gun will.

Here we are again, ignoring context. If you read the issues this was from (Cataclysm: The Ultimates' Last Stand #4 - Part Four, Cataclysm: The Ultimates' Last Stand #5 - Part Five) You'd know that this was not just the simple use of Pym Particles. Reed, along with everyone in the triskellion, including 1610 Tony Stark (Hell, Richards even admits he couldn't have done it without the help of Stark) , enhanced her bio state, and used Pym particles, in conjuncture with the technology 1610 Hank Pym used to grow (Which wasn't Pym particles for some reason, lol) to allow her to stand in Galactus' way.

Which is why Stark is one my team. They can do this in our prep.

So, no. Pym Particles alone are not enough to make someone strong enough to go toe to toe with Galactus. Not to mention, this version of Galactus (The one fused with Gah Lak Tus) Seemed exceptionally weak compared to what Galactus is usually capable of. Most likely because he was faaaar beyond staving, and near death. He was attacked and staggered by 1610 Thor, not once, but twice:

And he was consistently harmed by missiles, jets flying into him, and even 1610 Storm's tornado.

You are again, misrepresenting what is happening, withholding context

This Galactus would still lolstomp any mid tier. Tanking jets and stuff is up to par with what a top tier mid tier would tank.

No, as I explained earlier, this was something that both he, and Stark developed together. You don't have Stark here to help you so the point you're trying to make is moot. Tony has possession of this, not Reed.

Dis you see my team? Because i have Tony. Therefore, i have portals.

Richards copies the DNA of Celestials and other beings to imbue Eternity with more power. He quite literally copies their entire powerset as living information to amp a literal Omniverse. Seems impressive right? Not until we hop in and get more context.

However the problem with this scan is Reed must to be in the superflow for it to copy the information properly The Superflow being a place with none of the things required for your team to survive, and the fact that it exists literally outside of the universe, you can't get to it, and don't know how to get there.

Wasn't planning on using this.

They don't even count as summons, imo, they are constructs, so they are good, However you never specify which armors you're gonna bring, nor the amount of armors. This seems ridiculously vague. You need to be more concise for a CaV.

Y'know, all kind of suits. Bleeding Edge, Extremis, and since Tony has a whole armory full of suits, and they don't count as summons, we can summon a whole ton. Enough to rival your 200 Doombots.

Addressing your strategy

I don't even need to extend my prep like I was planning too, TBH. Anyway, we'll start of at Jimmy's lab, giving Jimmy's himself Invisible Sistah N-Men packet. This replicated the effects upon that happened to Libby Folfax in "The N-Men" giving her superpowers. This gave her the ability to turn invisible and make others invisible, and gave her forcefields.

How powerful are these forcefields? Because if they can' stand punches from Reed or Iron man's weaponry, they are useless.

And the in the episode "League of Villains" it is seen that Jimmy possesses a concentrated version of these powers in powdered packet form. Allowing him to use them whenever he wants. Next the team will look in Jimmy's Chrono-Arch. This device allows someone to view any point in history. In it's appearance in the episode "Tomorrow Boys", Jimmy is able to view a 15 years into the future when using this device. And he can locate anyone in the future using their DNA to find their location as he explains later. However this Chrono-Arch is different than most types of future viewing. Instead of simply showing a definite future, this device changes with how the current actions effect the future. You know what that means? I can prep for our fight, and can see the different outcomes as they happen. I simplycannot lose, because I know every move before you make it, and can change accordingly to make sure you don't win.

Okay, here's where things get complicated. By "Using their DNA", does that mean getting samples from someone? If so, this is useless. And i need more information on how the machine shows the future. does it show outcomes for every little thing that happens that lead up to one future? Or does it show multiple possible futures? I'm super confused.

So you know what this means? I see your Big Bang Gun, I see your giant people, I see your plethora of suits and most importantly, I see your plan fall apart. Next we have Doom summon a portal to his lab, as we've seen him do in his stomp fight against Doctor Voodoo (When he was the Sorcerer Supreme mind you) in Doctor Voodoo: Avenger of the Supernatural #1.

I still need more info. Neither of our team knows who they are fighting. And it seems as though Jimmy just views whatever futures are currently important to him. He will never know who to look at unless he has knowledge of his opponents. I assume this tourney has the teams know of a threat they are prepping for, but with no knowledge on who they are exactly fighting, this is not working for you.

While their at Doom's place, we grab 200 Doombots to serve as distractions, then portal on to the battlefield. While there Jimmy will use his powers to conceal both Doom and Strange. Then they'll head up high in the sky of the starting planet, then Strange will hook up Jimmy with his a Shield of Seraphim, as seen in Marvel Premier #9, which were able to withstand the destruction of a planet. (And Jimmy makes that invisible too)

Does the packet even work on shields? Regardless, i can still deal with this shield. More explaining will be done in my prep section.

So this plan will be extremely simple. First, since we're concealed, we can see you, but you're distracted by the 20 Doombots. As soon as The Maker pulls out his Big Bang gun like you said he would, Strange can simple transmute into something harmless. Like flies. No one likes flies. He was able to do this to a gun in Dr. Strange Sorcerer Supreme #81

Two things hinder this strategy,

What are the extent of Strange's transmutation abilities? That was a handgun. This is a futuristic gun that shoots a laser with the power of a big bang.

That person was right in front of Strange. And there was nothing else happening. Once the battle starts, the battle will become a war. And Maker can incinerate your team with his Big Bang Gun from a distance. One shot, one kill. Also, do you have 200 Doombots or 20 Doombots?

Then both Doom and Strange will cast the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak on your team. They'll give Reed the Hulk treatment, and make his band like a ball so he can't escape as seen in The Incredible Hulk #207:

While your entire team is restrained, Doom can make sure that Psylocke is telepathically at bay (I can elaborate on this, but I'm not sure you want me to, hehehe) then one by one Doom and Strange will destroy your team. Or simply keep them as is, which will count as incapacitation.

Maker can teleport himself, the rest of my team, and even my minions out of any confinements your team can throw at me.

No Caption Provided

My prep

Like i said before, Reed will stretch his brain. Then Tony will get as many suits as he can. But wait, there's more! Reed will then get his alien minions.

These aliens were capable of taking on Spider-Man, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iceman an The Thing at the same time. Now, these aren't summons, these are constructs. Reed created them. So i can bring quite a few.

Reed will then set up his Bang Bang gun over the battlefield.

How i see this battle going down

As soon as the battle starts, my suits and aliens will fight your doombots, turning the area into a warzone. Psylocke will also cast an illusion on the suits an aliens to make them look like normal people. This will throw your team off and give my army an advantage over yours at the start of the battle.

No Caption Provided

As well as this, she will make herself invisible.

No Caption Provided

And if either Kane or Alex get their hands on your team, well, they are not going to be happy.

Alex Mercer can punch through a human body with ease.

No Caption Provided

And Kane has killed an entire lab full of people in a short amount of time.

No Caption Provided

The Maker can destroy your shields with his Big Bang Gun and Psylocke can quite literally defeat your team with a stare. Completely bypassing your planet level shields.

No Caption Provided

She can even take control of your team's mind and bring them to my side.

No Caption Provided

She can also protect my team with a psychic bubble incase things get hectic.

No Caption Provided

Summary

I have more prep hax than you do and my team is more than capable of killing yours. The battle will become an all out war once it starts and Strange will not think to attempt to transmute the Big Bang Gun. My army is also superior to yours. Your team is going down.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Revan-

That’s an um . . . Interesting post.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Vegeta's reaction is basically how I feel reading that post.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers