@causeimbatman

Characters:

• Mr. Terrific (1)
  • Brother EYE (6)
  • Batman (1)
  • Emma Frost (2)
  • Mera (1)
  • Groot (1)
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Perks:

• One Hour Prep Anywhere (5)
  • Perfect Teamwork (5)
  • 2 Extra Character Points (5)

Versus

@king_hellstorm

Characters

• The Darkness (6)
  • Darkling (1)
  • Reed Richards (2)
  • Manchester Black (3)
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Perks:

• Extra Character Points 2 (5)
  • No Friendly Fire (5)
  • 3 hours of pre
  • Spider Sense Black 1
  • Spidey Sense for Darkness (1)

Rules

1. Win by Death, Incap or KO.
  2. Standard Gear.
  3. No time manipulation.
  4. No speed steal
  5. No BFR.
  6. No reality warping
  7. No Summons stronger than 616 spider-man.
  8. Summons are limited to 200
  9. Cloning is limited to 10

Voting Rules:

1. Vote for the better debater
  2. Do not vote on which character you think you will win
  3. Give reasoning to your vote.
  4. I will count the total votes
  5. If I feel a vote is unjustified or biased I will not count it.

Battle ground

Indestructible planet inside a Solar System like others, with no other people on it except for the fighters.

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag for lolz

#3 Edited by Chimeroid (9268 posts) - - Show Bio

Love these teams. Tag.

#5 Posted by emperorthanos- (16601 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#6 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18046 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by geekryan (5125 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#8 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (18046 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman Let's get straight into this. Le me introduce to you, the Fantastic Four of the night......

No Caption Provided

The Darkness

Jackie Estacado is the current host of The Darkness present on Earth and is among the greatest and most powerful hosts ever known. He is a former hitman for The Franchetti Mafia after he was adopted and recruited by Frankie Franchettiunder Sonatine's instructions at age 6. He is the twin brother of Capris Castiglioneand the son of Danny Estacado and an unknown prostitute and was born somewhere in New York City, New York.

He retired from Frankie's service after his encounter with Batman, which encouraged him to turn Frankie over to the authorities and retire from the mob, but at the cost of his girlfriend Jenny Romano, whom Frankie murdered in retaliation. Torn with grief, Jackie led Frankie to an abandoned warehouse soaked in gasoline and burned both himself and Frankie to death.

He spent some time in Hell until The Darkness brought him back to life. He was blackmailed into working for Frankie's cousin Paulie Franchetti for some time, until he killed him as well and took control of The Franchetti Mafia. While possessed by The Darkness, he had sex with and impregnated a comatose Sara Pezzini, making him the father of Hope Pezzini. He was a drug lord in Sierra Munoz along with Professor Kirchner until he was betrayed and nearly killed by The Darkness himself, casting his soul into Hell. Jackie also helped to destroy The Sovereign, but at the cost of Leonard Kim's life.

The Darknes.wikia
No Caption Provided

Manchester Black

Manchester Black was the Union Jack wearing leader of a team of super-powered antiheroes known as The Elite. Very little is known about the Englishman's background; what little that is known include insinuations that he was abused both physically and sexually by his parents while growing up. Manchester later says that he used to love heroes, but when he grew up he realized that the only way to truly stop the villains was to kill them.

DC Wiki
No Caption Provided

Darkling

She isn't popular to have a wiki entry, so I will; just post her origin. Straight from the comics.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
World's Finest #278
No Caption Provided

Mr. Fantastic

Reed Richards, also known as Mr. Fantastic, is the leader of the Fantastic Four. He can stretch his body to great distances due to his exposure to cosmic rays while in space. He is also considered to be one of the smartest men alive.

Comic Vine Wiki

Prep

My team has 3 hours of prep in the battlefield, with that my team enacts the following two step plan.

Knowledge is Power! / LightsOut

The first part of the plan will be Black setting up a mind link for the team, then with that he pours all of Reed's memories and knowledge into Jackie's mind. This is done so that Jackie will have access to ally of Reed's inventions and their blueprints, meaning Jackie can do this

No Caption Provided

But instead of pulling out a regular old Uzi, he would be pulling out one of Reed's many inventions with just a thought. With that in mind, the first thing Jackie will build is the Bridge. The Bridge being Reed's inter-dimensional window. Now, why does Jackie do this? Because the Bridge can see the future and past of any given dimension.

New Avengers
New Avengers

This includes the dimension my team is in

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
New Avengers

So basically, we can set the Bridge to mine any dimension similar to the one we are in and see up to two hours ahead in the future AKA we can see all possible realities, we see what can be done and what has been done. All before your team even steps into the battlefield, which means that my team can prep specifically for your team (more on that later).

While this is happening, Darkling with cast her darkness around the world and envelope it in darkness that only high level magic can pierce.

World's Finest #278

As you can see Darkling covers 100 square miles in darkness, and her darkness grows at an outstanding rate. In 3 hours, it will undoubtedly be able to cover the planet, as in minutes her sphere has grown 50x its original size.

Same issue
Same issue

Proofs:

Now, I know what you're thinking, has Black ever done this memory thing? Well, he has done something much more impressive. He has been able to switch the mind of Bizarro and Superman.

No Caption Provided

In fact his control was so strong, that MMH couldn't reverse the affects.

No Caption Provided

He can also easily mess around with people's memories from far away.

Now your next question will be, has Jackie ever made anything that complex? And again my answer will be that he has made something even more complex, as he has been able to make a human being out of the darkness and rebuild a person cell by cell, complete with that's person's memories.

No Caption Provided

He has also created massive monsters so size isn't an issue here.

No Caption Provided

Power! More Power!

At this point my team will split in half, Black will help Reed with his tech and monitoring the Bridge, wile Darkling and the Darkness have fun with Jackie's new super genius. But what's more fun that being more powerful than you already are? Which is why the Darkness' next construction will be the Power Ray. What is it? Well I will let Reed explain.

Fantastic Four #37
Fantastic Four #37

As you can see, the Power Ray amplifies a meta's power using an unknown source of universal energy. That ray is quite handy, it was able to amp a weakened FF who could barely use their powers

No Caption Provided

Into their fully powered selves again

Same issue

Now using the ray Jackie amps every member of the team to extreme levels. But I'm not done yet, and neither is Black. Black will then Take Jackie's mind and push his powers to their absolute limit

Superman #25
Superman #25

This would push Jackie's level to an extreme limit (which I may touch on in the next post depending on your response). That is all my team will do for this battle, but before the fight begins they destroy all the tech they used since they know what Brother Eye can use it.

The Fight

Right now I see two ways my team can win during the first 5-10 seconds of the battle.

Plan A: Nuke 'em

This plan is simple, a minute before the battle Jackie creates as many anti-matter bombs as possible, the same ones the Illumanate used to nuke a world.

No Caption Provided

Oh, yeah. Reed reversed engineered that, so he knows how to make them.

No Caption Provided

So if one bomb can destroy a planet, imagine what several can do. Also, Black would flip the trigger about half a second before the fight begins (since Black has LS reaction time), so as soon as you guys here the starting bell, the bombs are already going off. GG. Best part is thanks to my no friendly fire perk, none of my team members are harmed.

Plan B: Inside out

This one is simple, if you are somehow alive after the bomb goes off. We wreck your insides with darkness.

No Caption Provided

And Black can help here too.

No Caption Provided

And if your team somehow survives that (and let's be honest, most of your team won't), you will be facing Jackie on steroids.

Welcome to Jackie's Domain!

So if you end up being able to counter my plans and make this a straightforward fight (in which case we would see it happen via Bridge), let me just remind you what you are dealing with here. First of all, you will have to put down a man who can heal atom by atom.

No Caption Provided

Who can also create a massive army.

No Caption Provided

Said army is basically never ending.

No Caption Provided

And tough enough to over power Supes.

No Caption Provided

Not only that but he can heal his allies as well (well in this case, his enemy).

No Caption Provided

And thanks to Darkling's sphere of darkness, he can manipulate the entire battlefield molecule by molecule. SO he can make everything burn, drown or fry if he wants.

Because remember, this is Jackie's domain now and he can do whatever the heck he wants. He can create monsters as tall as buildings or "black holes"

Heck, just being being in his domain, you are dead. You will be turned into food for his soul.

No Caption Provided

Summary:

• Jackie becomes Top Cow's smartest man.
  • We create the Bridge and see all possible futures.
  • We shroud the world in darkness which no one in your team can penetrate (it requires high level magic to disprese).
  • We amp the team to extreme levels and push Jackie to his limits.
  • We nuke you and break your insides.
  • If that won't work then you will have to fight Jackie.
#9 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18622 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm, T4V.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
#10 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: are we allowed to set up some weaponry or traps on the battlefield during prep?

#11 Posted by emperorthanos- (16601 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by cdiddyman911 (5540 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#13 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18046 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't see the opener till now. Very interesting.

#15 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18046 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Try infinite distance on me please. It would create infinite darkness. :P

#16 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18046 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Nah, if Juice doesn't body you, then Revan will fight you.

#18 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_hellstorm: When was it confirmed that I'd meet Revan if I made it to round 2? Jard said the same thing and this is news to me.

#19 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (18046 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Don't be gullible. Lol. ET would never confirm matches without any confirmed winners yet.

#20 Edited by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_hellstorm: I doubt either you or Revan are gonna make it to round 2 anyways.

If you do, Uriel will be waiting ;)

#21 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18046 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Well, how can I not if my opponent hasn't posted in 10 days?

#22 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#23 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31819 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: how big is the indestructible planet? Size of Earth? And yea, this is important

#26 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: I’m going against Shade, it’s more of a challenge TO lose.

#27 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18046 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan-: What do you think of my post, senpai?

#28 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by emperorthanos- (16601 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

Brother EYE

“Do you hear me, father Bruce? EYE am longer a child. EYE have surpassed you, father. EYE have become a world unto myself!! - Countdown #10
“Do you hear me, father Bruce? EYE am longer a child. EYE have surpassed you, father. EYE have become a world unto myself!! - Countdown #10

Introduction:

After learning he was mind wiped by the Justice League, Batman built Brother EYE to spy on the metahuman community. Maxwell Lord would turn the satellite against Batman in his attempt to eradicate all metahumans. Soon the satellite was granted true sentience by Alexander Luthor, who used it to recreate the multiverse. At least, thats the Post-Crisis bio. Here are his origins explained:

• Post-Crisis Origin - Scan 4-2: The OMAC Project #2
  • New 52 Origin - Scan 3-1: DC Universe Presents #0

Brother EYE’s Feats and Capabilites

Weapons Systems

While not reliant on his weapons, Brother EYE packs a punch.

• Scan 1: Brief oneshots an OMAC(high-low herald bots basically). (OMAC Vol. 3 #8)
  • Scan 2: Has an anti matter cannon. (OMAC Vol. 3 #4)
  • Scan 3: Blows up Blue Beetle’s Scarab Ship(which has withstood hits from OMACs) from orbit. (Countdown To Infinite Crisis)

Technomorphing/Tech Control/Intelect:

Technomorphing is EYE’s forte, it compliments his intellect to build whatever he wants.

• Scan 1: Brother EYE absorbs/takes control of Apokolips in himself, and Apok is the size of an entire galaxy. Galaxy lvl technomorph here. (Countdown #10)
  • Scan 2-3: Rebuilds himself and makes an anti matter cannon out of some random space junk. (OMAC Vol. 3 #4)

Versatility:

• Scan 1: A damaged EYE turns people and gives them OMAC armor. (The OMAC Project: Infinite Crisis Special)
  • Scan 2: Showcases invisibility as Superman couldn’t see him in close range. (Countdown #20)
  • Scan 3: Has access to boomtube technology, so teleportation. (Countdown #12)

Mr. Terrific

“I call them Boom Spheres, and by my estimation they have the power to kill a god. “ - Earth 2: World’s End #5
“I call them Boom Spheres, and by my estimation they have the power to kill a god. “ - Earth 2: World’s End #5

Introduction:

Micheal Holt wanted to kill himself cause his wife died. But then Spectre came and told him, “ya know, I knew a guy like you called Mr. Terrific. Why don’t you dress up and become the new Mr. Terrific? Cause we need someone to deal with street level stuff, ya know?”. So Holt became Mr. Terrific. But then he was like, “flark it, I don’t wanna deal with the street level. Imma join The JSA and be the cool badass scientist guy!”. Here is his profile from JSA: Secret Files and Origins #1:

No Caption Provided

T-Spheres

T-Spheres are some flying spheres Holt came up with, they’re pretty cool.

Feats/Showings:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6
  • Scan 1: Creates a gravity well. (Mr. Terrific Vol. 1 #7)
  • Scan 2: Basically, Holt has a telepathic connection with his T-Spheres due to the T-Mask, allowing him to control them. (DC Universe Presents #0)
  • Scan 3: Allow him to sorta fly. (Mr. Terrific Vol. 1 #1)
  • Scan 4-5: Powerful enough to take down Captain Nazi, a decent high tier.
  • Scan 6: Invisible to Brother EYE, further showcasing Holt’s invisibility to technology. (who has x ray vision, scans people down to the molecular lvl, etc). (Infinite Crisis #6)

And Boom Spheres:

I’ll bring them to the table later, might as well show feats now. Basically they’re T-Spheres based on a corrupted boomtube design.

• Scan 1-2: Mr. Miracle uses them to release Darkseid from a forcefield restraining him in The Genesis Chamber. So teambuster lvl power. (Earth 2: World’s End #10)
  • Scan 3-4: Absorb Darkseid’s Omega Beams. (Earth 2: World’s End #11)
  • Scan 5: Boom Spheres explained by Holt, teledismembering The Earth. (Earth 2: World’s End #5)
  • Scan 6: Teledismember Terry Sloane. (Earth 2: Future’s End)

Mera

No Caption Provided

Introduction:

She’s Aquaman’s GF.

Feats:

First, lets see her showing from Justice League Vol. 3 #28, where her hydrokinesis proves veratile enough to face off the JL.

• Scan 1: Makes some water bubbles, containing Superman and Diana for a few minutes.
  • Scan 2: Reacts to The Flash, albeit a holding back one, completely dehydrating him so that he can’t make move.

And there is instance with Black Lantern Wonder Woman, where Mera outsped and even defeated her:

Emma Frost

No Caption Provided

Here are some basic telepathy feats for Emma:

• Scan 1: Broadcasts Cyclops’s message for every mutant around the world
  • Scan 2: Mind fries

OMACs

No Caption Provided

I’ll bring them to the table during prep, so I’ll just show feats now.

Feats/Showings:

Striking Power

• Scan 1: Oneshots Eradicator, someone capable of going toe to toe with Robot Superman and Superboy at the same time. (Superman Vol. 2 #222)
  • Scan 3-2: Beats the shit out of Aquaman, brief KOing him. (Aquaman Vol. 6 #35)

Energy Blasts:

• Scan 1: Goes strait through Fire(a decent mid tier), and 3 blasts KO MMH. (The OMAC Project #5)
  • Scan 2: Oneshots Parasite, who as giving Superman trouble in the same issue. (Adventures Of Superman #641)

Speed

• Scan 1-2: Intercepts a bullrushing Superman. (Superman Vol. 2 #217)
  • Scan 3: Reacts to Jay Garrick. (JSA #76)

Durability:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
  • Scan 1: Superman hitting one does zero damage. (OMAC Vol. 3 #8)
  • Scan 2: No sells The Canary Cry, a blast from John Stewart and Red Tornado’s attack. (JLA #122)
  • Scan 4-3: Superman gives zero damage. (Superman Vol. 2 #221)
  • Scan 5: Just ignore this, accidental scan post.

Power Mimicry:

OMACs can mimick powers, like Amazo. Even inanimate objects.

• Scan 1: Mimicks The Wizard Shazam‘s lightning to turn Mary Marvel back to base form. (The OMAC Project #5)
  • Scan 3-2: Mimicks Firefly’s heat resistance which allows an OMAC to no sell Alan Scott’s blast. (JSA #76)
  • Scan 4: Mimicks Captain Cold’s Absolute Zero Cold Gun Blast. (JSA #76)

The Prep To Wreck:

Now this is the good part.

Guide:

My team will be teleporting around, something they are allowed to do due to prep anywhere perk. And they can do this, I’ve shown Brother Bro having boomtube technology.

• Mty team starts in The Batcave with prep anywhere perk, Emma mind links my team.
  • EYE teleports Mera to Atlantis
  • Teleports Mr. Terrific to the T-Sanctuary, his homebase
  • And Groot to a random forest
  • Emma, Brucie Boy, Brother Bro stay in The Batcave

Summons!

In Atlantis, Mera summons/gets 200 Atlantean Soldiers. Their stats are nothing pretty much but their energy guns are cool. Two blasts hurt Diana, in Justice League Vol. 2 #16:

No Caption Provided

I am Groot!

In the forest, Groot will grow himself into a big ass Groot by absorbing tons of wood from the trees. He’s fully capable of this, Tales To Astonish Vol. 1 #16:

No Caption Provided

But that’s not all. He’ll clone himself into other Groots, 10 per tourney rules. He’ll do this by breaking himself apart into twigs. Baby/Twig Groots grow up fairly fast:

No Caption Provided

And these will grow into thick, big ass Groots as well. To get an idea of Groot’s stats:

• Scan 1: Knocks back Gladiator.
  • Scan 2: Withstands some from Glads

And this Groot is a a giant, way better stats.

Mr. Terrific

In the T-Sanctuary, Holt will be getting more gear. Namely, Boom Spheres and T-Spheres. He has about 6-7 Boom Spheres, T-Spheres he has thousands...Mr. Terrific Vol. 1 #3:

No Caption Provided

OMACs

Just before EYE teleports my team, he dresses them up with OMAC shells/armors(excluding Groot, that won’t work for a few reasons.) But that’s not all, I’m making hundreds-thousands of OMACs! How? ET gave me access to Composite feats, post 444-445. This means I have Brother EYE when he absorbed Apokolips into himself, so I have a planet at my side. With his technomorphing/tech control, EYE can just make basic robots with Apokoliptian tech and outfit them into OMACs. He rebuilt himself in like minutes so this should be easy, considering all he needs to do is make very basic robots. Then my OMACs can mimick whatever they want, they could just mimick Mera and Emma’s powers and Cold’s gun to prep for the fight.

The Batcave

Batman is here due to his stocks of gear in the batcave. First up, he’ll wear Lex Luthor’s recent armor (as an extra to OMAC armor) which he got from Luthor’s Future Daughter in Justice League Vol. 3 #17:

No Caption Provided

Here is its showing against Superman from Action Comics #986:

Other gear Bruce will be getting:

• Scan 1: He has Psycho Pirate’s mask which manipulates the emotions of others. (Dark Days: The Casting)
  • Scan 2: Uses an energy gun to oneshot an Amped Bizzaro, who took a full force punch from Superman with a bit of blood. (Trinity Vol. 2 #14)

Counters: Round 1

Knowledge Is Power: Your Proofs and Darkling

First of all I’m going to need a justification for why your team would work together so well. Have they ever worked together with someone they don’t even know so easily? Particularly Black.

Now, I know what you're thinking, has Black ever done this memory thing? Well, he has done something much more impressive. He has been able to switch the mind of Bizarro and Superman.

Doing something telepathically that’s more complex than another thing isn’t proof you can do the other thing. That’s just speculation, mind link and the memory thing are different from this.

He can also easily mess around with people's memories from far away.

More of the same thing. And that doesn’t have anything to do with setting up mind links. How is it more complex to erase a memory than take all info from someone and pour it into another person? One involves one memory, one involves getting access and pouring all memories.

Now your next question will be, has Jackie ever made anything that complex? And again my answer will be that he has made something even more complex, as he has been able to make a human being out of the darkness and rebuild a person cell by cell, complete with that's person's memories.

That’s not enough to build Reed’s anti matter weaponry tho. It took Reed and T’Challa a day or so to finish up the design(which they were already working on), New Avengers Vol. 3 #3:

No Caption Provided

It is obvious that this anti matter weaponry is extremely advanced, not seeing Jackie making something like this.

As you can see Darkling covers 100 square miles in darkness, and her darkness grows at an outstanding rate. In 3 hours, it will undoubtedly be able to cover the planet, as in minutes her sphere has grown 50x its original size.

Yeah, 5,000 square miles. I think we should get a sense of scale here. Only the surface area of Asia is 17. 2 million square miles. That’s just Asia, not counting the rest of Earth. The Earth? 196. 9 million. Don’t you see the massive gap between 5,000 and 196.9 million square miles? What is Darkling covering the planet based on? Is there some sort of absurd calc behind this? I highly doubt she would even be able to cover Asia. And before you ask why I’m talking about Earth, ET just confirmed on post #29 that the planet the teams are on is earth sized.

that only high level magic can pierce.

How high lvl and how do you know it requires high lvl magic?

Power! More Power!

Darkling and the Darkness have fun with Jackie's new super genius.

Which beings me to my next point. Based on what is Jackie intelligent enough to understand wtf he’s supposed to build and how to?

Now using the ray Jackie amps every member of the team to extreme levels

A. Reed states he’s been working hard on the ray, implying this isn’t such an easy task for him. I’m going to need feats of Jackie creating something that complex.

2. Sorta of an NLF. Which FF member has as much power as Black’s telepathy? Has The Ray ever shown capability to amp magic, like Darkling’s?

Black will then Take Jackie's mind and push his powers to their absolute limit

A. We don’t even know whats his limit, for all we know his current power level is his limit. And that’s best we could say, best not to make assumptions - need proof.

B. The amp he gave Jon is marginal. I mean Jon struggled to hold up this thing, which isn’t big. Superman Vol. 4 #25

Which makes amping Jackie an NLF.

The Fight

This plan is simple, a minute before the battle Jackie creates as many anti-matter bombs as possible, the same ones the Illumanate used to nuke a world.

Addressed.

Also, Black would flip the trigger about half a second before the fight begins (since Black has LS reaction time), so as soon as you guys here the starting bell, the bombs are already going off. GG. Best part is thanks to my no friendly fire perk, none of my team members are harmed.

Meh, EYE can just boomtube the anti matter wherever. I’ve shown him tagging an OMAC(which I’ve provided feats for) so reacting to the bomb shouldn’t be a problem.

This one is simple, if you are somehow alive

Yeah, after my team survives that, an army of OMACs blitzes the hell out of your team.

fter the bomb goes off. We wreck your insides with darkness.

How does she do this? Either way:

A. She will be blitzed before she does this

B. Even then that won’t beat Brother EYE, a planet nor the T-Spheres.

And Black can help here too.

I don’t understand, what did he do?

First of all, you will have to put down a man who can heal atom by atom.

Meh. Mera and OMACs with Mera’s powers dehydrate him so he can’t move, KO, Emma and OMACs deal with this through telepathy, OMACs mimick Snart’s absolute zero gun and freeze Jackie, Brother EYE uses his anti matter cannon, etc.

Who can also create a massive army.

How quickly? OMAC army, T-Spheres and Boom Spheres should deal with this.

And tough enough to over power Supes.

Decent strength. Any energy/explosive durability and blunt force durability feats to tank T-Spheres, Boom Spheres and OMAC army’ energy blasts and striking power?

Not only that but he can heal his allies as well (well in this case, his enemy).

Anti-Matter Cannon, absolute zero blasts, KOs, telepathy, etc should all deal with this.

And thanks to Darkling's sphere of darkness, he can manipulate the entire battlefield molecule by molecule. SO he can make everything burn, drown or fry if he wants.

The fry scan he just lashed out a whip with electricity and Darkling’s Sphere won’t succeed. Anyway, as long as Jackie didn’t matter manip someone as durable as OMACs, my team isn’t gonna be affected.

He can create monsters as tall as buildings

I have 200 Atlanteans with powerful energy guns, an army of OMACs, 10 gigantic Groots, thousands of T-Spheres and 6-7 Boom Spheres.

or "black holes"

What’s the lvl of their “pull? It didn’t even pull most stuff there and is small so that won’t get my armies. Its likely they’ll go away from it.

Heck, just being being in his domain, you are dead. You will be turned into food for his soul.

How is it his domain? Isn’t it Darklings?

Summery and Concluding Thoughts:

I have 200 Atlanteans armed with energy guns that hurt WW, an army of power mimicking OMACs, thousands of T-Spheres, 10 Groots, a few Boom Spheres. There are a ton of ways to end this:

• TP your team with the telepathy of Emma Frost and an army of OMACs with her TP. Can just mimick Black’s telepathy as well
  • Freeze your team with absolute zero cold gun blasts
  • Anti-Matter Cannon
  • Teledismember your team with Boom Spheres
  • Turn your team into OMACs and from there, EYE can control them
  • Dehydrate your team with Mera’s hydrokinesis
  • Use Psycho Pirate’s mask to control them through manipulating their emotions
  • Just let my armies take you down, with regular stats or energy blasts, Atlantean energy guns, Batman’s energy gun, Boom Spheres, etc.

The list is pretty much endless.

#32 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#33 Edited by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn the OMACs are op. lol

#34 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (18046 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Wait, didn't you say in the Pm that I wouldn't have to worry about the OMAC stuff? I'm not complaining since I planned for them, but I am confused.

#35 Posted by emperorthanos- (16601 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_hellstorm: Let me read through. If it's exactly the same as the stuff I said wouldn't be allowed.

#36 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18046 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13428 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
#38 Posted by deactivated-5ab47f6017f34 (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan- said:

@god_vulcan: I’m going against Shade, it’s more of a challenge TO lose.

It's more of a challenge to make you win.

#39 Posted by emperorthanos- (16601 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Just read through his prep OMACs section.

Not as bad as his originally strategy. However @causeimbatman copying powers and giving them to the created robots would put the over the limit. ginve them to your characters is fine.

#40 Edited by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: so I can’t copy hellstorm’s team or just anyone? Can I copy inanimate objects?

#41 Posted by emperorthanos- (16601 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: so I can’t copy hellstorm’s team or just anyone? Can I copy inanimate objects?

You can coy whatever abilities that wouldn't put their abilities above spider-man tier.

Though I see you are giving OMACs to your characters as well. With them there is no limit.

#42 Edited by emperorthanos- (16601 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18046 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: I finished my post last night, but I'm making it look prettier.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#44 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#45 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (18046 posts) - - Show Bio

Theme Song

Loading Video...

Prep Counters: Summoning Sickness

I don't really have much problems with your post, except for all the summoning you are doing. What do I mean? I mean all of this

In Atlantis, Mera summons/gets 200 Atlantean Soldiers.

In the T-Sanctuary, Holt will be getting more gear........he has thousands..

But that’s not all, I’m making hundreds-thousands of OMACs! How?

Slow down bro, you don't have haste. These are all summons or fall under the summons limit. Why? Well, here is the rundown

1. This is obvious, you called them summons so...

2. This one is less obvious however ET has defined summons as anything summoned to battle. He did provide a more in-depth definition for me in the sign ups thread but he deleted the thread so we will have to use his previous rulings.

Exhibit A.

No Caption Provided

That scan is from last year's edition in the match where Jardinain and AsgardianBrony went head to head. There is ET's definition of a summon, and it says that anything brought to battle is a summon AKA your T-Spheres.

Exhibit B.

No Caption Provided

That scan also comes from last edition in the match where DeathHero and Shirso went up against each other. As you can see, ET again says that since Meeseeks are summoned into the world they count as a summon. Now yes, ET does say that Meeseeks have their own "will" but that's just a plus, not the entire reason.

And remember, T-Speres aren't regular old weapons. They are automated, controlled by thought

So in short, if you were to make a thousand T-Spheres using your prep, it would be fine. But to bring a thousand to battle isn't.

3. This one is complicated since they are technically constructs but ET has stated that they must be weaker than Spider-Man

No Caption Provided

It isn't clear whether they must follow the 200 rule as well, but for now this makes it clear that there is no way your armies will beat mine.

Counters: Knowledge Is Power

First of all I’m going to need a justification for why your team would work together so well.

What do you mean? The first half is just Black taking Reed's memories and placing them on Jackie, he doesn't need them to do give him permision since they can't do anything about it. Darkling will also be using her cloak since that is the only thing she knows to do. The second part just involves Jackie making stuff on his own.

Have they ever worked together with someone they don’t even know so easily? Particularly Black.

They do know each other though, it's the benefit of telepathy since Black will set up a mind link from the start.

Doing something telepathically that’s more complex than another thing isn’t proof you can do the other thing. That’s just speculation, mind link and the memory thing are different from this.

If I were to humor you, the plan wouldn't change much. Black just puts Reed's mind on Jackie's body for the same results. He also makes the new Reed\Darkness hate your team so that he would be morals off, like he did against Doomsday.

No Caption Provided
More of the same thing. And that doesn’t have anything to do with setting up mind links. How is it more complex to erase a memory than take all info from someone and pour it into another person? One involves one memory, one involves getting access and pouring all memories.

Because lesser telepaths have shown the ability to feed skills to others but not the ability to delete memories like Ult Jean.

No Caption Provided
That’s not enough to build Reed’s anti matter weaponry tho. It took Reed and T’Challa a day or so to finish up the design(which they were already working on), New Avengers Vol. 3 #3:

Reed and T'Challa already finished the work, they later massed produced the bombs so it clearly doesn't take one day to make one bomb.

New Avengers issue 7
New Avengers issue 7
It is obvious that this anti matter weaponry is extremely advanced, not seeing Jackie making something like this.

Nothing more complex than the universe itself, and Jackie was able to recreate his universe and alter it the way he wanted.

No Caption Provided

Obviously, there was context to it and Jackie can't create universes all willy nilly in this tourney. However, only his power was amplified, the mind behind all the changes in the universe and its history was all Jackie. Now, you might be thinking that this is preposterous, and that Jackie would have to be a super genius to be able to alter the universe in that way, but not really. See the Darkness is fairly straightforward, one must only know how something works in order to create that thing.

No Caption Provided

And remember, Jackie makes his weapons subconsciously so he doesn't actually have to know specifics.

No Caption Provided

So in short, Jackie only needs to know the basics of how the bomb works which is easy for him since he has Reed's memories (or if you insist on Black not being able to transfer memories, then he is Reed making this much less complex).

Yeah, 5,000 square miles. I think we should get a sense of scale here. Only the surface area of Asia is 17. 2 million square miles. That’s just Asia, not counting the rest of Earth. The Earth? 196. 9 million. Don’t you see the massive gap between 5,000 and 196.9 million square miles? What is Darkling covering the planet based on? Is there some sort of absurd calc behind this? I highly doubt she would even be able to cover Asia. And before you ask why I’m talking about Earth, ET just confirmed on post #29 that the planet the teams are on is earth sized.

No, it's based on Darkling saying that she can.

No Caption Provided

And she has the power to sense information, which is where she gets her 100 square miles or 5,000 square miles numbers from.

No Caption Provided
How high lvl and how do you know it requires high lvl magic?

It was stated many times, but the most credible source would be Mary Marvel who says it clearly.

Adventure Comics #491
Adventure Comics #491

Counters: Power! More Power!

Which beings me to my next point. Based on what is Jackie intelligent enough to understand wtf he’s supposed to build and how to?

What do you mean? The first step was to make him as smart as Reed.

A. Reed states he’s been working hard on the ray, implying this isn’t such an easy task for him. I’m going to need feats of Jackie creating something that complex.

I've already shown Jackie recreating and altering a universe (again, he was amped but his mind was the same). And, I am pretty sure it is much easier to rebuild something than to invent something, so Jackie would have an easier time remaking the device than Reed has building it.

2. Sorta of an NLF. Which FF member has as much power as Black’s telepathy?

Yeah, I would argue that Johnny has as much raw power if not more than Black does. Asides from his supernova ability (which is OP) he also was able to force open an Adamantium box using his power(though I am unsure if this is primary or secondary Adamantium).

Has The Ray ever shown capability to amp magic, like Darkling’s?

Well actually her power comes from her cloak so she has no powers to amplify to begin with. I probably should have mentioned that.

A. We don’t even know whats his limit, for all we know his current power level is his limit. And that’s best we could say, best not to make assumptions - need proof.

This is an odd thing to say unless you have read the Darkness, since you are kinda assuming that Jackie is at his limit. But he isn't, it was mentioned in Darkness #6 that Jackie has the power to move planets but doesn't use it.

No Caption Provided
B. The amp he gave Jon is marginal. I mean Jon struggled to hold up this thing, which isn’t big. Superman Vol. 4 #25

This makes no sense. Black simply pushed Jon to his limits, how strong Jon got has no connection to how strong Jackie will get.

Which makes amping Jackie an NLF.

How is it a NLF? I didn't claim that Black can push Jackie to ultimate power.

Counters: The Fight

Meh, EYE can just boomtube the anti matter wherever. I’ve shown him tagging an OMAC(which I’ve provided feats for) so reacting to the bomb shouldn’t be a problem.

React to it? No, there is no reacting to it. We detonate the bombs half a second before battle

"Black would flip the trigger about half a second before the fight begins"

These bombs cover the world almost instantly when pressed. And remember have multiple bombs, meaning it spreads faster and is deadlier.

New Avengers #6
New Avengers #6

These bombs are so potent that the sky looks clear after the blast.

Yeah, after my team survives that, an army of OMACs blitzes the hell out of your team.

You can't touch Jackie (more on that later) and Black has LS reactions. He can stop and redirect Supes' heat vision.

No Caption Provided

Takking out Reed and Darkling won't really change anything since their prep is done, so you can have them.

How does she do this? Either way:

It's a he. Jackie can control darkness anywhere, no matter where it is.

No Caption Provided
A. She will be blitzed before she does this

How do you even see where my team is? I don't think you showed how your team doesn't get blinded by Darkling's cloak. You could possibly use thermal, but Jackie is just a living shadow so you won't even see him with that.

B. Even then that won’t beat Brother EYE, a planet nor the T-Spheres.

Maybe not, but everyone else on your side would drop like flies.

I don’t understand, what did he do?

Internal TK. He does this against Superman as well.

No Caption Provided
Meh. Mera and OMACs with Mera’s powers dehydrate him so he can’t move,

That's funny, because Jackie's body does the same thing. It rejects food and nutrients, now as he is basically a living shadow.

No Caption Provided

That was just the start of his transformation of course. He basically got rid of any human parts later.

No Caption Provided
KO, Emma and OMACs deal with this through telepathy,

You would have to overpower Black and that isn't happening. Black overpowered MMH.

No Caption Provided
OMACs mimick Snart’s absolute zero gun and freeze Jackie,

Then Jackie breaks out of the ice. He can still think when frozen and his power is thought based.

Brother EYE uses his anti matter cannon, etc.

Luckily my team can see the future through their prep time and would know about this. Even more luckily, Reed already has a suit that can defend against Anti-Matter.

No Caption Provided

And no, that doesn't mean Jackie will have to wear that clunky suit the whole time. He can simply create it when needed, thanks to the Spidey sense which allows him to react to light/electric based attacks.

And no, I am not saying Spidey is LS or anything dumb like that. Spidey can dodge attacks faster than him due to his Spider Sense as it warns him ahead of time (you don't have to be faster than a bullet if you aren't where it hits).

No Caption Provided

Even even slows down his perception of time, allowing him to think in slow motion.

No Caption Provided

So this will allow Jackie to react to antimatter attacks by creating his suit, and if not then he can always wear it the entire battle even though it will look weird.

How quickly? OMAC army, T-Spheres and Boom Spheres should deal with this.

Never stated, most probably the speed of thought since they just appear when Jackie wants. I also don't see how your finite army deals with my endless one.

Decent strength. Any energy/explosive durability and blunt force durability feats to tank T-Spheres, Boom Spheres and OMAC army’ energy blasts and striking power?

Nah, Jackie will just make more.

Anti-Matter Cannon, absolute zero blasts, KOs, telepathy, etc should all deal with this.

We will see.

The fry scan he just lashed out a whip with electricity and Darkling’s Sphere won’t succeed. Anyway, as long as Jackie didn’t matter manip someone as durable as OMACs, my team isn’t gonna be affected.

You would need specific feats against matter manip.

What’s the lvl of their “pull? It didn’t even pull most stuff there and is small so that won’t get my armies. Its likely they’ll go away from it.

Not very high but it is still useful as a shield.

How is it his domain? Isn’t it Darklings?

No, she just creates the darkness, he controls it.

No Caption Provided

The Fight Extended

I think you underestimate Jackie's power. See, as I said this is his domain. The planet will look a little something like this

No Caption Provided

Meaning everything is under Jackie's control, everything is a shadow. I don't know if you know how scary that is, but it basically means that he is omnipresent in the darkness.

No Caption Provided

And as I said, he can manipulate the darkness, no matter where it is. Just look at this horrific yet cartoony example.

No Caption Provided

That darkling climbed into a man's stomach and grew in size, somehow not killing the man.

And another example (which should put the argument of Jackie not being able to recreate Reed's tech to rest) is when Jackie created a massive underground maze, that constantly shifts and changes. The maze was so large that it covered the underground of an entire city and Jackie maintained it only using his subconscious.

No Caption Provided

Now, I al ready showed most of what Jackie can do with this ability. But here are 2 of his most powerful ones.

Can't Touch This

Starting up, have you ever heard of the Spidey villain known as Spot? He has the power to create portals like so. But Jackie has that power too amped up to 11. What do I mean? Well he can create and control portals too, only difference is that all shadows are his portals.

A weaker Darkness user was able to engulf entire people into shadows to spit them back out later.

No Caption Provided

Jackie can do this remotely.

No Caption Provided

Jackie can pas through solid objects with a passenger using this technique.

No Caption Provided

This can be applied to attacks as well, attacks can be engulfed into shadows and spat back out again later. This can be set as a passive ability.

No Caption Provided

Of course Jackie can also create regular old portals too if it isn't dark enough.

No Caption Provided

You know where I am going with this, I'm sure. For all the versatility you have, you can't really hit Jackie. The entire world is basically his portal play house, you fire a cold gun at him, you get frozen. You run into him, you end up 100 miles away.

You Just Got Caged

The second ability Jackie posses is the ability to cage you instantly.

No Caption Provided

What's so OP about this? Well, Jackie used a similar cage to trap Angelus, a planet busting light user.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This feat is akin to Superman restraining a planet busting kryptonite bomb.

OMAC Darklings

There is one more ability that would be useful but isn't as OP. It's darkness infection, Jackie can manipulate the darkness to infect technology.

No Caption Provided

And this isn't tecnopathy, I won't have to be better at hacking than Brother Eye. No, this is infection, the entire vehicle is infused with darkness. Here it is done on a human, turning him into a zombie.

Jackie can also just stop things from working if he doesn't feel like infecting them. Like he did against this gun which stopped working simply because Jackie wanted it to stop working.

No Caption Provided

Conclusion

I still think the bomb kills your team instantly. But Jackie can counter your attacks if it comes down to a fight, he can also overwhelm your team, take over some of your stuff, attack you from any angle with as many darklings as he wants and seal you in planet level containers.

#48 Edited by Chimeroid (9268 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#49 Edited by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18046 posts) - - Show Bio