2017 High Tier PYP Tourney Sign Ups(One more spot left)

#351 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio
#352 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
#353 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
#354 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio
#355 Posted by emperorthanos- (16775 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: hey, we have 20 participants. isn't the tourney full?

20 includes me. I Don't really feel like participating.

But it seems no one else i joining so i'm making the pm now.

#357 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony said:

@emperorthanos: hey, we have 20 participants. isn't the tourney full?

20 includes me. I Don't really feel like participating.

But it seems no one else i joining so i'm making the pm now.

cool! :D

#358 Posted by KrleAvenger (26338 posts) - - Show Bio
#359 Posted by Arkbound (1666 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm: come on get in here! you can still join (ET doesnt want to participate, just host)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
#361 Posted by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony said:
@jardinain2 said:

@asgardianbrony: Gotcha.

I chose Meliodas just to say in every fight "Meliodas is a non factor"

Damn i hate the Seven deadly sins...

LOL really? you chose a character just to dis them? XD :D

You could request for a character from SDS with a similar value like Merlin who would have been more useful in a team battle all things considered......or Gloxina......

Meh, i already feel comfortable with my team. i don't really need a another character to debate with.

#362 Posted by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

@jardinain2 said:
@juiceboks said:

@krleavenger: Well, Hank has technopathic abilities that are umatched by anyone sans arguably Ultron. Norrin has abilities that Alan hasn't shown like creating black holes, and he's been able to harm skyfather level beings like Uni-Lord through his energy manipulation. Hell he defeated Aegis and Tenebrous (characters that would stomp everyone here) by channeling the Crunch itself. That's something Alan has never done IIRC and just goes to show the level of energy Norrin can handle.

Channeling the Crunch nearly killed him iirc. and Galactus was unsure if SS could even do it again. and Aegis and Tenebrous would not stomp everyone here.

It did, but the point is that he was able to channel that amount of energy to defeat beings far above anyone in this tourney.

Name one character that can beat either of them let alone both of them at the same time.

Genis-Vell would curbstomp them. in fact my team of Larfleeze and Genis would be able to beat them rather easily.

#363 Posted by juiceboks (25113 posts) - - Show Bio

@jardinain2: That's actually laughable. Genis even at his most powerful needed Entropy and Eternity's willingness to die, to eradicate Eternity. You can't honestly believe someone who can stomp a multiversal entity using nothing but his own power would be allowed in this tourney.

#364 Posted by emperorthanos- (16775 posts) - - Show Bio

@jardinain2: That's actually laughable. Genis even at his most powerful needed Entropy and Eternity's willingness to die, to eradicate Eternity. You can't honestly believe someone who can stomp a multiversal entity using nothing but his own power would be allowed in this tourney.

well he was the who told me about multiversal stuff and he said he was going to use a weaker incarnation of him.

#365 Edited by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

Have you even read Captain Marvel vol 4? if you have you would know that literally everything you just said was flat out wrong.

@emperorthanos said:
@juiceboks said:

well he was the who told me about multiversal stuff and he said he was going to use a weaker incarnation of him.

Im limiting all of his feats down to a more reasonable level.

#366 Posted by emperorthanos- (16775 posts) - - Show Bio

@jardinain2:

is there not a weaker version you can sue? like before he reached multiversal level. That would be easier.

Actually if you keep him at the level of the way the guy in cav I showed you did. He should be fine. Anything far above those feats would take him away from being a 5

#367 Posted by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

@jardinain2:

is there not a weaker version you can sue? like before he reached multiversal level. That would be easier.

Actually if you keep him at the level of the way the guy in cav I showed you did. He should be fine. Anything far above those feats would take him away from being a 5

Thats what im doing. the guy in the CAV used feats from all versions as well but none of the Multiversal feats.

#368 Posted by juiceboks (25113 posts) - - Show Bio

@jardinain2: Nothing that I said was wrong. Genis tells of how he and Entropy killed Eternity in issue 5 both on panel and in the recap page. The next issue shows him killing Entropy with a gun after convincing him that he could create instead of destroy, thus recreating the multiverse.

Of course all of this is moot if you say you're not going to argue him at a multiversal level, as my original point was that nobody in the parameters of this tourney can beat two Galactus level beings.

#369 Posted by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

@jardinain2: Nothing that I said was wrong. Genis tells of how he and Entropy killed Eternity in issue 5 both on panel and in the recap page. The next issue shows him killing Entropy with a gun after convincing him that he could create instead of destroy, thus recreating the multiverse.

Of course all of this is moot if you say you're not going to argue him at a multiversal level, as my original point was that nobody in the parameters of this tourney can beat two Galactus level beings.

Incorrect, Genis says him and Entropy chained Eternity, but throughout the story Genis flat out says he was the one who killed Eternity multiple times. And you're original quote was:

That's actually laughable. Genis even at his most powerful needed Entropy and Eternity's willingness to die

He neither needed Entropy's help as evident by the fact he was the one who killed him, and Ent only helped chain him. Genis has also shown the power to kill Eternity outside of Vol 4.

as my original point was that nobody in the parameters of this tourney can beat two Galactus level beings.

Genis has the capability to beat them depending on how he fights. in a flat out slugfest no, but with his powers (even with the no time/reality manip) he could still potentially beat them.

#370 Edited by juiceboks (25113 posts) - - Show Bio

@jardinain2: Not going to get into this here..however this is troubling..

but with his powers (even with the no time/reality manip) he could still potentially beat them.

I want to hear this. If you honestly believe he can beat them both while arguing within the parameters of this tourney then he doesn't belong here period let alone below the likes of Morg and Drax.

#371 Posted by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks:

Not going to get into this here..however this is troubling..

Do you disagree with what ive said about Genis and Eternity??? if so shoot me a PM and we can talk about it if you want.

I want to hear this. If you honestly believe he can beat them both while arguing within the parameters of this tourney then he doesn't belong here period let alone below the likes of Morg and Drax.

Like i said not in a slugfest. he'd get the tar beat out of him SS style. but he has two ways of winning. trapping them in between two universes (this is an incap win not bfr) and creating spacial rifts capable of destroying them (this one is iffy but since he is capable of opening multiple spacial rifts and could theoretically trap them in multiple dimensions and destroy them) this is technically not bfr i think. although the last one is mostly theoretical based on his powers and what he has shown to be able to do (this is probably an NLF but i need to get the scans and the like so see if this is even possible)

#372 Posted by juiceboks (25113 posts) - - Show Bio

@jardinain2:

trapping them in between two universes (this is an incap win not bfr) and creating spacial rifts capable of destroying them (this one is iffy but since he is capable of opening multiple spacial rifts and could theoretically trap them in multiple dimensions and destroy them) this is technically not bfr i think.

Both of those should be considered BFR and I doubt either of them would work against two beings that are more than capable of traversing between universes and dimensions. I don't recall him ever accomplishing either against beings on par with Galactus.

#373 Posted by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: The first one isnt bfr becuase they haven't left the battlefield tho. ill post scans if you want about trapping him in between two universes. he hasn't left the battlefield and he can hear and talk he just cant move as hes stuck. its a stasis field if that explains it better. (also great i gave away one of my aces in the hole...)

#374 Posted by juiceboks (25113 posts) - - Show Bio

@jardinain2: I remember what you're talking about and you're right, it isn't. But the second one should be considered BFR.

#375 Posted by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio
#376 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

There should be a tourney with only street levelers.

#377 Posted by emperorthanos- (16775 posts) - - Show Bio

Almost 90% of tourney's are like that

#378 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000 said:

Really? Well I haven't seen one recently is all+I am new to cv.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
#379 Posted by deactivated-5ab47f6017f34 (3189 posts) - - Show Bio
@emperorthanos said:
@watcher5000 said:

Really? Well I haven't seen one recently is all+I am new to cv.

Not now lol.