• 162 results
#151 Posted by Chimeroid (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: THey didn't really explain how his technopathy works, they just said he controls all machines. However, his possession work by him occupying a machine with his soul.

#152 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid said:

@sirfizzwhizz: And what are the actual feats for that gem? Cuz Cyborg Superman controlled:

1. An entire planet of sentient machines (billions)

2. Apokolips tech

3. Entire Warworld

4. Entire Alpha Lantern Corps

5. The Source Wall

The gem has feats such as being one of 6 things that manipulate the universe. It has turn Tony Stark physical thoughts into a energy source that manipulates all metals into whatever Tony desires. Hacked SHIELD Tech, ect.

Also Ultimate Reed hacked Main Marvel Reed's computer in minuets as well.

Im just not seeing why Cyborg Superman will easy if at all Hack Ultimate Reed Tech. Also hacking the Source Wall means shit. So many people manipulated the Source Wall without tech as it is. Also Ultimate Reed tech poison the mind of Thinker using Cerebro to manipulate all tech on the planet with Technopathy.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Poisoning techopathy itself. So Cyborg Superman's mind turns on itself.

Their is also the simple argument of Ultimate Reed existing outside the universe and attacking from there as well Cosmic Cube GG arguments. Cyborg Superman <<< Ultimate Reed. Wanna CaV it?

#153 Posted by Chimeroid (9241 posts) - - Show Bio
#154 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz:

1. not a feat

2. hacking=/=technopathy

Pertains to what?

Techopathy been countered already.

#155 Posted by Chimeroid (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

1. not a feat

2. hacking=/=technopathy

Pertains to what?

Techopathy been countered already.

1. Your statement about the gem being a part of a universal force. That is not a feat. It would be like saying Thanos has universal durability because PG Gem was wailing on him.

2. You edited your post after i replied. Also, the scan you have shown us had Reed meddle with Cerebro to trick the next person to use it. Not at all how it would go vs Hank

#156 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid:

1. Your statement about the gem being a part of a universal force. That is not a feat. It would be like saying Thanos has universal durability because PG Gem was wailing on him.

And you stated the Source Wall like its a feat :/ Your point? Being one of the six things that bend the Universe as it is, is a feat. Its the Inffinity Gem. You act like having a Infinity Stone means nothing. Really?

2. You edited your post after i replied. Also, the scan you have shown us had Reed meddle with Cerebro to trick the next person to use it. Not at all how it would go vs Hank

It specifically messed with the Techopathy and transmitted a virus psychically through a psychic link into the electrical synapse of a brain. Thats not strictly machine. Sorry you dont like the feats because your overestimated boy is outclass by Reed. Its why Lanterns and Supes punk Cyborg all the time lol.

Still no counters to attacking from outside time and space, and lets see, still no counters to Cosmic Cube at all. So all you can try and argue is twisting the Techopath feat as "not the same for reasons" and that a Innfinity Gem that dealt specifically with tech is not a feat lol. Ok mate.Wanna CaV this mismatch? Im ready when you are.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#157 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11702 posts) - - Show Bio

SFW vs Chimeroid CaV? Dreams do come true.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#158 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#159 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor Parker wins. The whole argument of teleporting City away with Limbo is something never done by Magik ever and empty assumption. I also see little counter to prepping with every possible outcome, much less the teleport attacks to the face. I feel Ultimate Reed is way above the whole cast Zets is using, which he is, and Mangog is icing on the cake.

This basically.

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#160 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31561 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: Shut up and make your third post already. lmao

#161 Posted by Chimeroid (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid:

And you stated the Source Wall like its a feat :/ Your point? Being one of the six things that bend the Universe as it is, is a feat. Its the Inffinity Gem. You act like having a Infinity Stone means nothing. Really?

It specifically messed with the Techopathy and transmitted a virus psychically through a psychic link into the electrical synapse of a brain. Thats not strictly machine. Sorry you dont like the feats because your overestimated boy is outclass by Reed. Its why Lanterns and Supes punk Cyborg all the time lol.

Still no counters to attacking from outside time and space, and lets see, still no counters to Cosmic Cube at all. So all you can try and argue is twisting the Techopath feat as "not the same for reasons" and that a Innfinity Gem that dealt specifically with tech is not a feat lol. Ok mate.Wanna CaV this mismatch? Im ready when you are.

I don't think it's CaV worthy since the only question to be debated is whether or not Cyborg can use technopathy on Reed's tech. It would not really be a good CaV material, however, we can make a separate thread to focus solely on this aspect of a power struggle between the two, which i am up for.

@zetsumoto@thor_parker82@emperorthanos If you didn't notice, we are hijacking the shit out of this thread :D It should be fine since it bumps it for more voters, but if you mind we can take it elsewhere.

Back to the point.

And you stated the Source Wall like its a feat :/

Because the source wall has the feats of petrifying anything that touched it. Including, but not limited to, promethean giants, Yuga Khan, Darkseid, and many others.

Your point? Being one of the six things that bend the Universe as it is, is a feat. Its the Inffinity Gem. You act like having a Infinity Stone means nothing. Really?

My point is that i gave you an exact response to that. Infinity Stone clearly does do something, however, your claim is a bit reaching since, as i noted in my example, Thor had the infinity stone in his hands and was incapable of putting Thanos down. If we were to subscribe to your logic of every gem being 1/6th universal that would mean that Thanos can easily take a beating that would destroy 1/6th of a universe, which is clearly not true.

It specifically messed with the Techopathy and transmitted a virus psychically through a psychic link into the electrical synapse of a brain.

It specifically messed with a machine that the person was hooked up to that was created to psychically link someone to it. He hacked Cerebro, that is not a feat against technopathy.

Sorry you dont like the feats because your overestimated boy is outclass by Reed.

This sounds much like the debate where you got angry because i refused to accept your notion that Spawn had better TP than PC Aquaman and, when you couldn't muster up the evidence, you quit the tourney. I merely ask for feats that would prove your assertions. In a regular battle thread sure, i can see your logic, but in a tournament you need to provide feats.

Its why Lanterns and Supes punk Cyborg all the time lol.

Woah, the good guys always win in DC comics? Did not know that before... Though, if i recall, the only way Lanterns put down Cyborg Supes was by either amplifying the powers of Hal and Arisia a hundredfold, or by exploding the yellow power battery in his face.

Still no counters to attacking from outside time and space

Not allowed in this tourney.

and lets see, still no counters to Cosmic Cube at all.

3 things actually.

1. It is still a piece of Tech created by reed and would potentially be possessed by Cyborg

2. It is not standard gear as Reed threw it away after Thanos died, you know, back through time where younger Thanos picked it up and the whole shabang

3. I don't recall Reed ever doing anything impressive with it.

So all you can try and argue is twisting the Techopath feat as "not the same for reasons"

Since it clearly is not. The technopath in question was hooked up to a machine Reed previously messed with.

and that a Innfinity Gem that dealt specifically with tech is not a feat lol.

Wait, it is a Technology Gem? Interesting, never heard of that one. I would like to see a citation or a scan that shows that the gem in question was specifically created to control tech, as you claim. IIRC, it was the mind gem which stark was using. And hacking is still not the same as technopathy.

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#162 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31561 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid: ET closed voting a while ago. That's why a few people dropped in mentioning that they were too late to vote. So it's fine. This conversation is entertaining. xD

#163 Posted by emperorthanos- (16348 posts) - - Show Bio

I swear this happens at least once in my these tourneys.

#164 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid:

I don't think it's CaV worthy since the only question to be debated is whether or not Cyborg can use technopathy on Reed's tech. It would not really be a good CaV material, however, we can make a separate thread to focus solely on this aspect of a power struggle between the two, which i am up for.

Ok we can do that.

Because the source wall has the feats of petrifying anything that touched it. Including, but not limited to, promethean giants, Yuga Khan, Darkseid, and many others.

And Infinity Stones affect everything in their Universe be Dr Strange, Elders of the Universe, Thanos, and even Galactus. Single stones mind ya. So your point?

My point is that i gave you an exact response to that. Infinity Stone clearly does do something, however, your claim is a bit reaching since, as i noted in my example, Thor had the infinity stone in his hands and was incapable of putting Thanos down. If we were to subscribe to your logic of every gem being 1/6th universal that would mean that Thanos can easily take a beating that would destroy 1/6th of a universe, which is clearly not true.

The Infinity Stones affect reality in Ultimate Marvel.

No Caption Provided

This is how they work. Their is also 8 of them in Ultimate Marvel not 6 like main marvel. Which was my mistake. Even with 3 stones combine Reed could not overpower Tony's stone. Yet Henshaw is better than this with his techopathy and ability?

No Caption Provided

A Infinity Gem that reality warps as its power unable to hack Reed's tech? That is saying something.

It specifically messed with a machine that the person was hooked up to that was created to psychically link someone to it. He hacked Cerebro, that is not a feat against technopathy.

Um what? Yes he hacked Cerebro, which in turn the mind hooked into it, but how was the feat down? Oh yes, he transmitted a VIRUS through a TECHNOPATH PSYCHIC LINK. That should be impossible yet he did it. Why should Henshaw's psychic Technopathy work better?

This sounds much like the debate where you got angry because i refused to accept your notion that Spawn had better TP than PC Aquaman and, when you couldn't muster up the evidence, you quit the tourney. I merely ask for feats that would prove your assertions. In a regular battle thread sure, i can see your logic, but in a tournament you need to provide feats.

I dont recall quitting any tourney with Spawn vs Aquman mate. That is such a sad mismatch, I have no reason to quit. Thread? Pretty sure I quit for something else lmao. Spawn has so many ways to deal with Aquaman, its a mismatch. One I would get ban for making even. So ... wow.

Woah, the good guys always win in DC comics? Did not know that before... Though, if i recall, the only way Lanterns put down Cyborg Supes was by either amplifying the powers of Hal and Arisia a hundredfold, or by exploding the yellow power battery in his face.

Yet none of this is above Reed but you act like it is lol. Reed can teleport Big Bang blasts.

Not allowed in this tourney.

Who said anything about this tourney mate lmao. I said Ultimate Reed beats Cyborg bitch man in ways he has no counter.

3 things actually.

1. It is still a piece of Tech created by reed and would potentially be possessed by Cyborg

Prove it. Its not just a piece of tech. Its a pure energy source with no mechanical components. Also bends reality and only program to listen to the thoughts of the user.

No Caption Provided

Reed states the Cube responds to his thoughts and thoughts only. Freezing in time anything else trying to ouch it except the dimensional beings.

No Caption Provided

But Henshaw will jack it. Riiiight. Feats of Hank possessing anything like this with all these fail safes? Oh right, he is Cyborg Superman and just can because of reasons.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Hell Reed has hacked the mind of Omniscient being who saw all everywhere. No tech just pure super human power from a serum. Yet he hajack the mind telepathy style with City. Henshaw cannot be hacked why now?

2. It is not standard gear as Reed threw it away after Thanos died, you know, back through time where younger Thanos picked it up and the whole shabang

Reed kept plans for it in his computer to rebuild, and that is why AIM was able to build one from scratch. Its a option.

3. I don't recall Reed ever doing anything impressive with it.

Reed has turn energy beings solid. Like how he can turn the energy of Henshaw who is pure techopathy, into a weak human.

No Caption Provided

Reed turns a being made of pure energy into flesh and blood. Something she was not born as.

Since it clearly is not. The technopath in question was hooked up to a machine Reed previously messed with.

Its very similar if not the same thing. You just dont like it.

Wait, it is a Technology Gem? Interesting, never heard of that one. I would like to see a citation or a scan that shows that the gem in question was specifically created to control tech, as you claim. IIRC, it was the mind gem which stark was using. And hacking is still not the same as technopathy.

I dont know what to tell ya. All the Ultimate Gems are reality warping. So yeah. Deal with that.