Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Rules

1. Win by Death, Incap or KO.
  2. Standard Gear.
  3. No time manipulation.
  4. No speed steal
  5. No BFR.
  6. No reality warping
  7. No Summons stronger than 616 spider-man.
  8. Summons are limited to 200
  9. Cloning is limited to 10

Voting Rules:

1. Vote for the better debater
  2. Do not vote on which character you think you will win
  3. Give reasoning to your vote.
  4. I will count the total votes
  5. If I feel a vote in unjustified or biased I will not count it.

Battle ground

Indestructible planet with no other people on it except for the fighters

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
#2 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador : I think I will start this one off, since you opened our previous CaV.

#3 Edited by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

@apex_pretador : I think I will start this one off, since you opened our previous CaV.

Yes, you should post the opener.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#4 Posted by blackpantherisb (6951 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#5 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: I will keep this short since I can only guess what you will be up to with 1 hr prep.

So,without further ado, here goes.

No Caption Provided

Bio

Midora is the leader of the Bishokukai (Food Corps), one of the 3 Disciples of Acacia, and arguably the strongest man in the Toriko verse. His ultimate goal is to obtain GOD, a mythical ingredient said to have amazing properties.

Powers

Oh boy, where do I start. Lets just say Midora has hands down one of the most unique and frankly awesome power sets you will ever see in fiction. A mere list really can't do this dude justice, but let me cover the broad strokes.

• Superhuman physicals
  • Reactive evolution
  • Regeneration
  • Intimidation
  • Atomic wiping
  • Probability manipulation
  • Appetite energy manipulation

Midora is of course my main powerhouse, and he will be ably supported by my next two members.

No Caption Provided

"Justice will prevail you say? But of course it will! Because the winners will BECOME justice!"

First up, is Donquixote Doflamingo

Bio

One of the strongest 7 Warlords of the sea, Donquixote Doflamingo aka "Joker" aka "Heavenly Demon" aka "Young Master" is the (former) King of Dressrosa, an underworld arms dealer, an important associate of Yonko Kaido and captain of the Donquixote Pirates. The main antagonist of the Dressrosa saga, he is a pirate with a formidable reputation and a force to be reckoned with in the New World.

Powers

Doflamingo also has some very unique abilties, which will be expanded upon as the debate progresses. For now, broadly his powers are:

• Superhuman physicals
  • Precognition
  • Ability to dominate the will of others.
  • Flight
  • Ability to use invisible armors and defensive body(or weapon) coating (Armament Haki)
  • String Manipulation
  • Cloning
  • Regeneration (sort of)
  • Environmental Manipulation (more on this in a moment)

The last member of my team is the swordsman Roronoa Zoro

No Caption Provided

Bio

"Pirate Hunter" Roronoa Zoro is the First Mate of the Straw Hat Pirates,a master swordsman who specializes in Santoryu (3 sword style) and a member of the Worst Generation (among the 11 pirates who reached Sabaody Archipelago with a bounty in excess of 100 million).

Powers

Though not as versatile as his team mates, Zoro is nevertheless a bona fide physical powerhouse and skilled fighter in his own right.

• Superhuman physicals
  • Master swordsman
  • Precognition
  • Ability to use invisible armors or defensive body (or weapon) coating (Armament Haki)

1 Hour of prep

Let's clarify one thing here, I confirmed with ET and with this particular perk (which I notice you also have), the prep location is at the BATTLE FIELD.So I hope you are not planning anything too crazy with Thanos.

Now let's get down to how my guys will utilize this prep.

First of all, they all get to know each other thoroughly, this is further facilitated by Mind Link.

Now since Midora is the strongest by far, they decide he would be the only visible one standing on the battlefield.

Doflamingo can fly using his strings. He camps up in the clouds and leaves his clone, the "Black Knight" on the battlefield. Doffy can perfectly control this clone,just like a marionette,with a simple twitch of his fingers and as such is nearly as powerful as Doffy himself.

Next, he "awakens" the battlefield. This is one of Doffy's more powerful abilities, where he warps his surrounding environment into strings. As you can see from the video, it is invaluable for both offense (as it gives ridiculous range) as well as defense (it kept Gear 4 Luffy, who has blitzed lightning timers, at a distance).

Next, Midora creates an Emperor Ring spanning a city wide area. The absolute top tiers in Toriko have this ability, to create a large area where any weaker beings get instantly assaulted mentally and cower off. Even Toriko's (who at the time was much weaker than Midora) have scared off multi-continental beasts (and multi-continental by Toriko planet standards, which is several hundred times larger than normal Earth, I hope you know this). Note this doesn't affect Doffy and Zoro since they are mind linked with Midora.

Finally Zoro, who is invisible, just lies in wait within the Ring.

The overall gameplan will be this:

Midora will immediately engage whoever the opponent powerhouse is, while Doffy and Zoro will straightaway go for the blitz for any weaker members. (which by the way both are perfectly capable of, since they are leagues faster combat speed wise than most Marvel powerhouses).

Also, in case you are wondering, they can also figure out the power hierarchy of your team the moment the fight starts. All 3 have specific abilities for this. (Observation haki for Doffy and Zoro, extremely enhanced senses for Midora).

So, Tl:dr: Midora goes for your strongest member, while Doffy and Zoro tries to blitz the weaker ones.

And there is the Emperor Ring and Awakening lurking in the shadows as well, so your team has that on its plate too.

As soon as the fight starts...

Midora will straightaway assault Thanos with Hungry Tongue AND simultaneously activate Hungry Space, a completely imperceptible (until its too late), really fast, absurdly broken AoE ability.

Now what are these?

As you can see from the scans, in Hungry Tongue, Midora fires his tongue at very high speeds, consuming everything in its trajectory to the very last atom. In the first scan you see even Ichiryu struggling to regenerate from Midora's attack. Ichiryu can regenerate from having large chunks of his body devoured at the atomic level.

As for Hungry Space, its even deadlier. It creates an AoE, where everything is devoured to the last atom. And this happens so fast that even people like Acacia who have absurd levels of raw durability on top of regeneration which would put the likes of Hulk to shame, have been significantly affected by the ability.

Traps Acacia in a zone of Hungry Space.

Want to know what Acacia can do?

Neo, Acacia's Gourmet Demon, and much weaker than the final fused version of Neo and Acacia, consumes a supernova explosion at point blank range.

Even while being sucked into the Whale King's stomach, which is essentially a black hole, not only is Acacia perfectly fine, but is even able to launch a counter attack.

While Thanos will have his hands full with Midora, Doffy will wrap Vulcan (and also Thanos, for whatever that's worth) up in his strings and try to slice them up.

Doffy sliced a speeding meteorite into pieces at point blank range.

Neither of them will see it coming, since it will erupt straight out of the ground and they have no idea about Doffy's powers or even where he is.

Apart from this, Doffy will also try to impregnate both your members with Parasite String.

What are they? Basically, very fine, near invisible strings, which pierce the spine and literally make you a puppet in Doffy's hands. They even immobilized Jozu, a guy made of diamond, and an easy multi-million tonner.

So,while they are busy saving themselves from getting sliced to pieces by strings erupting out of the ground, resisting the Emperor Ring, resisting getting wiped out at the atomic level and thousands of invisible strings which can turn them instantly into a puppet, my last member Zoro, will simply come and one shot both your members using the Creation Blades (I guess I don't need to show feats for the Creation Blades, Zoro sliced a City sized giant made of pure stone in half. )

What's worse, Zoro is invisible, so they have no idea he is there and won't even see him coming, until they have been neatly decapitated.

GG, better luck next time :)

Midora vs Thanos

Of course I know it won't be as easy as that, so let me lay the groundwork for what will undoubtedly be the key to this fight.

First of all, Midora is by far the fastest character here, by a ridiculous margin.

But Thanos is light speed, you say. Well, light speed is really low tier compared to EoS Toriko.

Let's put things in perspective.

Midora casually blitzes Joa no less than 8 times, in 0.01 seconds, without her even noticing.

Now why is this feat impressive?

Well previously, Starjun (another top tier fighter) fought Joa and lost. Starjun should be FTL by scaling with Toriko (I am sure there are quantifiable FTL feats for Starjun as well).

In that fight, Starjun apart from his already FTL combat speed, had to amp up his perceptions millions of times FTL just to keep track of Joa's movements. That's not all, he even stacked layers upon layers of back channels (which are essentially time warp zones).

And after all this, Starjun still lost.

Here and here.

And before you say it,no I am not just going by scaling and statements for Joa. She has one legitimate FTL feat of her own, where she dodged the Dragon King Derous' laser. This same laser traversed the galaxy in one panel.

So, Tl:dr:

Midora casually blitzed a character multiple times in less than 0.01 second without her even noticing. This same character dodged a FTL attack and beat a guy who is himself FTL, amped up his perceptions millions of times FTL ,was using time manipulation on top of all that, and still could not keep up in speed.

So its quite obvious that as far as speed is concerned, Midora makes Thanos look like an ancient statue.

That's all for now. Let's see if the Mad Titan can live up to his reputation. :)

#6 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso:

I know

I'll soon post a half assed attempy at an opener.

#9 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso:

Because of time issues. Plus despite revealing most of thanos against you in last matchup, I would not go all out in the beginning.

#11 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: Thats ok. Quick question, how much do you know of Midora?

#12 Posted by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

@apex_pretador: Thats ok. Quick question, how much do you know of Midora?

Not much. I;d post my opener soon, hopefully by next saturday. It'd be earlier if I get some time.

#13 Edited by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso:Keeping this short because I will need more effort and time for next posts anyways,

Thanos:

No Caption Provided

Powers and abilities:

• Massively superhuman attributes:
    • Strength to manhandle Thor level characters
    • Speed to tag MFTL objects and to react to them. +Lightspeed perk
    • Massively superhuman intellect (can outsmart abstracts and cosmic gods like galactus)
    • Durability to withstand galaxy-buster attacks
    • Energy projection strong enough to send galactus flying away and one shot characters on Thor level
  • Telepathy (atleast on omega level if not above)
  • Telekinesis
  • Energy manipulation
  • Matter manipulation
  • Cosmic awareness
  • Extremely skilled fighter +Batman skills perk
  • Teleportation
  • Augment powers of others
  • +Flight perk

Some feats:

I don't think many scans are needed and I'm tired a bit so only a few of them are shown.

No Caption Provided

While not even trying to harm hulk (He came there to ask for help), easily puts him down in one shot.

Also, in the scan posted above, he is seen one shotting cancerverse Hulk, who has feats like no-selling Quasar's attacks, when he is unable to even stand properly.

No Caption Provided

In less than one page, beats a planetary telepath moondragon in his weakest incarnation.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

(Order is opposite for some reason)

Withstands the fury of an amped mad Thor, AFTER Thor got the POWER GEM, and proceeds to match him blow for blow.

Thanos vs Thor

Part 1

Part 2

Totally no-selling the best of Thor.

Prep and gear:

• Thanos's standard gear in general includes:
    • Shields
    • Teleportation systems (although he can teleport himself and others without any tech but it is superior)
    • Chair (extremely resistant to damage, can travel through realities, timelines, time itself etc at MFTL speeds)
  • Prep can be used for:
    • Augmenting gear
    • Developing new gear (like to improve cosmic senses)
    • Getting to know the teammates and develop some sort of teamwork
    • Augmenting Vulcan's abilities (I can prove this with scans)
    • Giving vulcan teleportation
    • Allowing Thanos and Vulcan to rediscover themselves and their abilities so that they can use even those abilities which they rarely use.
    • Plan for strategies.
    • Setting up a mental link
    • Some other things, which I will reveal in my next post
  • Lightspeed perk ensures that Thanos has Nanoseconds perception, processing, movement, thinking, and uses 1 hour prep extensively
  • Shields, although are already a part of his standard gear, can be augmented and he can use multiple shields for both himself and vulcan

Proof that he can use multiple shields at once:

No Caption Provided

Uses 3 shields at once to survive a fully charged attack from Omega fed on 3 planets (much more powerful than galactus)

And what's more impressive, he did it with barely any prep time.

So both Thanos and Vulcan are getting a few shields.

Vulcan:

No Caption Provided

Some feats: (ask for scans if you want, although I'd try to upload or link them soon)

• Draining energies
  • Harming high tier characters
  • Surviving hits from gladiator
  • Draining any type of energies even including Magic and Telepathy
  • Healing factor
  • Survived a scream from black bolt and regenerated and continued to fight
  • Hurt characters way above high tier
  • Can sense energies and drain them
  • Can use drained energies to power up himself
  • Super-speed, capable of travelling interplanetary distances with ease
  • Can react to black bolt

Initial counters:

And before you say it,no I am not just going by scaling and statements for Joa. She has one legitimate FTL feat of her own, where she dodged the Dragon King Derous' laser. This same laser traversed the galaxy in one panel.

I saw the scan and nowhere did I see galaxies transversed in one panel. All I saw was a few planets and asteroids. If you actually see the second panel carefully, it is clear that it is not even 10 times the size of earth (13000 km). If you are basing it on last panel, we see 2 panels and a few asteroids.

So, not only is this not even close to MFTL feat, but not even close to the speeds Thanos has shown:

Gladiator has a massive speed feat in Mighty Thor 15 as he crosses entire galaxies in the blink of an eye.

And that too, eye of an all-seeing godly being

Thanos not only reacted to but BFR'd a blitzing gladiator at point blank range. In the same comic, gladiator travells 200 lightyears in minutes.

So , reacting to someone who travells galaxies in blink of an eye and multi-galactic distances in minutes is a far better feat. That's without even adding the extra amp of lightspeed.

Midora casually blitzed a character multiple times in less than 0.01 second without her even noticing

Both gladiator and silver surfer, who have been humiliated by Thanos, have had fought in 0.000000001 seconds (nanoseconds) and Thanos still humiliated them.

This same character dodged a FTL attack

Debunked.

In that fight, Starjun apart from his already FTL combat speed, had to amp up his perceptions millions of times FTL just to keep track of Joa's movements. That's not all, he even stacked layers upon layers of back channels (which are essentially time warp zones).

Didn't see any FLT speed feats for joa in this battle. Also, in the scans you posted, it only says that starjun was using an ability to see a bit into the future in advance, not amping his perceptions millionfold.

So, Tl:dr:

Midora has not shown any feats so far which can keep up with Thanos with added speed boost (lightspeed perk)

Blitzing in 0.01 seconds is inferior speed, that laser barely transversed interplanetary distances, and not a single FTL feat has been provided yet.

Creation blades:

my last member Zoro, will simply come and one shot both your members using the Creation Blades

Speed feats for Zoro?

(I guess I don't need to show feats for the Creation Blades

CB's have feats of cutting Thanos's shields, true, but in hands of mr majestic, a superman+ level strength, not in hands of someone who is barely a mid tier.

Feats needed for someone weaker than Zoro doing something on that level with CBs.

, Zoro sliced a City sized giant made of pure stone in half. )

Cool, but nowhere near what's needed to breach Thanos shields.

What's worse, Zoro is invisible, so they have no idea he is there and won't even see him coming, until they have been neatly decapitated.

When 2 characters who have cosmic awareness, can sense things around them ,then what good does invisibility do?

Hell, in prep time, Thanos can create gear to augment their cosmic senses.

Doffy will wrap Vulcan (and also Thanos, for whatever that's worth) up in his strings and try to slice them up.

Doffy sliced a speeding meteorite into pieces at point blank range.

Neither of them will see it coming, since it will erupt straight out of the ground and they have no idea about Doffy's powers or even where he is.

Apart from this, Doffy will also try to impregnate both your members with Parasite String.

Does doffy's strings have feats to break through MULTIPLE shields , where each one of them is strong enough to handle a fed galactus

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Again, order is reversed. Can't do anything.

when a hungry starving Galactus is a Galaxy buster?

No Caption Provided

That means basically multi-galaxy busting.

Midora will straightaway assault Thanos with Hungry Tongue AND simultaneously activate Hungry Space, a completely imperceptible (until its too late), really fast, absurdly broken AoE ability.

Does Hungry tongue have feats to get through Thanos's shields? And how does Hungry Space does not consume Midora's teammates?

As you can see from the scans, in Hungry Tongue, Midora fires his tongue at very high speeds, consuming everything in its trajectory to the very last atom. In the first scan you see even Ichiryu struggling to regenerate from Midora's attack. Ichiryu can regenerate from having large chunks of his body devoured at the atomic level.

Galaxy-busting durability feats for ichiryu? Deadpool can regenerate at a similar level, that doesn't mean that if something makes DP struggle to regenerate can harm Thanos's force-fields, let alone multiple of them.

As for Hungry Space, its even deadlier. It creates an AoE, where everything is devoured to the last atom. And this happens so fast that even people like Acacia who have absurd levels of raw durability on top of regeneration which would put the likes of Hulk to shame, have been significantly affected by the ability.

Oh cool. Lets see durability feats for Acacia

Traps Acacia in a zone of Hungry Space.

Want to know what Acacia can do?

Neo, Acacia's Gourmet Demon, and much weaker than the final fused version of Neo and Acacia, consumes a supernova explosion at point blank range.

Even while being sucked into the Whale King's stomach, which is essentially a black hole, not only is Acacia perfectly fine, but is even able to launch a counter attack.

Not even close to galaxy busting.

Not to mention, Thanos can exist in nothingness:

I can prove with scans.

Summary:

• Thanos has developed multiple shields in moments of prep before. He can develop multiple shields here as well.
  • Considering that Thanos has one full hour of prep, with him operating at a level of speed where nanoseconds are like milliseconds to him, he will have more than enough time to do whatever he wants.
  • Thanos can augment the powers and abilities of mutants. He will do the same for vulcan in the prep time.
  • Thanos will have his chair. It has auto-shields, and can teleport , can travel between realities, can travel through timelines etc.
  • The duo will develop teamwork in prep time
  • Thanos uses gear to enhance cosmic senses of the duo.

How my team wins:

• My team starts with shields. Neither the "strings" of doffy nor either of midora's "hungry" abilities have feats to go through the shields of Thanos (and vulcan).
  • Only things which can break the forcefields would be creation blades, and despite invisibility, my team will "see" zoro coming due to cosmic senses.
  • Thanos has used TP on atleast 10 occasions. He uses TP to turn Zoro on his team. GG better luck next time :)
  • Thanos can use TP to drop your team members.
  • Vulcan can drain your team to oblivion behind the shields. If he can do this to drain magic and telepathy fueled characters, then I don't see why your team would fare any good at all, especially when Thanos has augmented Vulcan's mutant abilities.

Your turn

#14 Posted by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: My opener is done. I'd upload scans if I get time, but no major changes. You can start working on your post.

#15 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

@apex_pretador: Very nice. This is going to be interesting.

Hopefully.

I have a feeling that you'd win this one. We'll see.

#17 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: It'd be better if I can get some scans for Vulcan.

And congrats on reaching 10,000 posts :)

#18 Posted by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

@apex_pretador: It'd be better if I can get some scans for Vulcan.

I'l upload them eventually or link them.

And congrats on reaching 10,000 posts :)

Thanks

#19 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Clarify this: The 1 hr prep perk takes place at the battlefield, so does Thanos get access to his chair, or his usual tech which he gets in his ship?

#20 Posted by EmperorThanos- (16039 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: he gets whatever is his standard gear.

#21 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: he gets whatever is his standard gear.

So what about his chair and teleportation tech? I know his chair and tech are an integral part of his gear but only when he is on his ship, its not as if he walks around with his chair and advanced tech all the time when is outside his ship.

#22 Posted by EmperorThanos- (16039 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: thats for you guys to debate. If apex can prove this is standard gear for him then he gets it. But if you can challenge that then he doesnt.

#23 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: What do you say to this?

@shirso: thats for you guys to debate. If apex can prove this is standard gear for him then he gets it. But if you can challenge that then he doesnt.

#24 Posted by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso:

So just to clarify, I need to show chair and teleporter as standard gear for Thanos and scans for Vulcan?

#27 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V.

#29 Edited by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador:Round 2

Initial Thoughts

As I said in my opener, this fight is almost Midora vs Thanos, and as such most of this post will be about that mother of all matchups. Having said that, my two other members are no weaklings and bring small but significant contributions of their own.

So,before diving into the main event, let's clear up some of the side issues first.

Doffy and Zoro

Speed feats for Zoro?

I am glad you asked, but in a nutshell, current Zoro is massively hypersonic in all aspects of speed, and he has lightning timing feats from about 10 years back in the manga.

But let's look at some feats.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In a split second, Zoro disappears from right under the eyes of 100 Bounty Hunters, many of whom are superhuman themselves and goes from being on the roof of a large building to right in their midst.

This is easily above Spiderman levels agility and what;s more, that is very early pre skip Zoro, when the crew had just entered the Grand Line. Current Zoro's speed is an entire different unit of measurement.

Conclusion:

Zoro will be on your shields in less than a second.

CB's have feats of cutting Thanos's shields, true, but in hands of mr majestic, a superman+ level strength, not in hands of someone who is barely a mid tier.

First of all, don't lowball Zoro by calling him "barely a mid tier". He would stomp most so called comic mid tiers like Thing, She Hulk, Namor etc in just about every category.

Secondly Creation Blades have nothing to do with the wielder's strength. They can negate powers and cut through just about everything in anybody's hand.

Heck, the original wielder of the Blades, Nemesis was barely Spiderman level in strength and yet she could cut Mr.Majestic to the point that he got practically KO'd.

No Caption Provided

If you have even a basic familiarity with Majestic's durability you would know how crazy that is.

Yeah, so in the hands of a guy who has casually City level striking power, the Blades would one shot Thanos' shields.

When 2 characters who have cosmic awareness, can sense things around them ,then what good does invisibility do?

Hell, in prep time, Thanos can create gear to augment their cosmic senses.

I will need feats of this cosmic awareness detecting massively hypersonic invisible opponents.

Again I'll need feats. And again to reiterate, the prep location with this particular perk is the BATTLEFIELD, NOT Thanos's ship where he would have access to his usual tech. Its just your two members, Thanos and Vulcan standing all by themselves in a vast desert. Proof that Thanos can amp Vulcan under such conditions, and within 1 hour.

Ah, but Doffy's "Awakening" doesn't work like that. It is basically environmental manipulation where Doffy can turn his very surroundings to strings, including buildings and the very ground (this is shown in the video).

Here's Luffy describing the ability.

No Caption Provided

In other words, this is not the generic punches or energy blasts that Thanos' shields are used to tanking. Doffy will turn the very ground that they stand upon into strings and completely bypass the shields in the process.

That's all from the supporting players.

Now without further delay, the main event...

Midora vs Thanos - Round 2

As I said in my opener I have barely scratched the surface of what Midora can do. He is not a 8 pointer with the likes of Superboy Prime and Onslaught for nothing and the reasons will become clearer as we progress.

First counters.

Speed

I saw the scan and nowhere did I see galaxies transversed in one panel. All I saw was a few planets and asteroids. If you actually see the second panel carefully, it is clear that it is not even 10 times the size of earth (13000 km). If you are basing it on last panel, we see 2 panels and a few asteroids.

Well that scan is not drawn on a 2D plane, those specks that you think are few planets and asteroids are actually distant stars which appear small due to the distance.

But let's go by your logic and say the laser traversed 10 times the size of Toriko earth and see where that takes us.

Key word here is Toriko earth, which at the very least is as large as Saturn, whose diameter is about 116000 km.

Ten times that is 1160000 km or 1.16*10^9 metres which it traversed in a second. This puts the laser almost ten times FTL and Joa dodged that at near point blank range.

So you have a nano second (actually even better) feat right there.

Didn't see any FLT speed feats for joa in this battle. Also, in the scans you posted, it only says that starjun was using an ability to see a bit into the future in advance, not amping his perceptions millionfold.

You clearly didn't understand the scan.

Here let me post the relevant one again.

No Caption Provided

Ok, so these are the exact words:

"But with Staarjun's "Gourmet Clairvoyance", he is constantly capturing the prey of now".

"Even if that prey is moving some hundreds of millions of light years away."

Basically, Staarjun is using his ability to eliminate the lag which occurs as a result of light taking the time to reach our eyes from an object. And he can do this even to objects which are hundreds of millions of light years away, to capture in his own words, the "Prey of Now".

Amping his perceptions millions of times FTL, that's literally what he is doing, there's absolutely no ambiguity here.

And that's not even considering his time manipulation which he is using to look into the future.

So yeah, blitzing Joa proves Midora is MFTL.

"Hungry" Attacks

Does Hungry tongue have feats to get through Thanos's shields?

Well, again Hungry Tongue is not just some glorified physical punch. It also devours every last atom in its trajectory, so there's straightaway some really powerful hax for Thanos to deal with.

And even from a purely physical perspective, Midora's tongue attacks are easily large planetary level.

No Caption Provided

Again I would like you to keep in mind that the Toriko planet is several times larger than our own.

Also note the speed. Not only does it instantly devastate a large area of the planet, but it also creates the impression of after images.

Also remember that Midora's tongue attacks have consistently tagged Acacia (another MFTL) character and this puts his tongue attack speed easily at FTL levels.

Conclusion:

Thanos' shields have to tank spammable FTL Large Planetary attacks which also destroy matter at the atomic level.

And how does Hungry Space does not consume Midora's teammates?

Meh, in the Hungry Space scan I provided Toriko was standing right beside Midora and was completely unaffected. Midora has precise control over his abilities.

And Hungry Space again is not a physical attack or a tangible energy blast. It manipulates the very space surrounding the opponent and devours them instantly to the atomic level. Its basically a high level molecular manipulation attack which bypasses physical durability. Proof that Thanos' shields (or even Thanos himself) can stop something like that?

Galaxy-busting durability feats for ichiryu? Deadpool can regenerate at a similar level, that doesn't mean that if something makes DP struggle to regenerate can harm Thanos's force-fields, let alone multiple of them.

Deadpool can regenerate instantly from having huge chunks of his body devoured at the atomic level. I am a huge Deadpool fan but if this is really your impression of Wade then you are massively overestimating him.

Deadpool takes hours to regenerate from an arm blown off by a grenade.

Toriko top tiers have insane healing factors which would legitimately put people like Hulk to shame.

I mean you have feats like this:

No Caption Provided

They can casually come back from decapitation.

Oh cool. Lets see durability feats for Acacia

Not even close to galaxy busting.

Its not quite galaxy busting, but easily many many times Solar System busting level. Neo in a much weaker form consumed a mini supernova which would have destroyed everything in a 5 light year radius. In comparison our Solar System is only about 8 billion km.

And everything doesn't have to be about blast radius. I know for a fact that being in the vicinity of a black hole messed Thanos up bad, in spite of being inside his space ship. Acacia was not only completely unfazed while being sucked into a black hole, he was even able to launch a counter attack.

Also don't try to play off Thanos' durability at Galaxy lvl by scaling off Galactus.

I already talked at length on that tanking Galactus' blast feat in our previous CaV (it is strongly implied Thanos had utilized prep to give himself a temporary boost).

But let's say Galactus' blast really was galaxy lvl. Now let's see what happened in that scan. Galan broke through Thanos' shields in 2 blasts and injured Thanos to the extent that he was visibly damaged and on his knees.

So Galan's attack had to break through Thanos' shields first and were still powerful enough to nearly one shot him. That puts Thanos and his shield's durability far below galaxy lvl (if Galan's attack was that powerful in the first place that is.)

Telepathy

In any Thanos thread this annoying thing is bound to show up sooner or later. Unfortunately for him, his trusted fail safe will let him down this time.

Let's see why.

First of all, remember you are dealing with three mind linked opponents here, so essentially Thanos needs to TP all of them simultaneously.

Now let's look at why that's not possible.

I talked briefly of the Emperor Ring in my opener.

Now let's look at what Ichiryu, a guy Midora mid-diffed,'s Emperor Ring can do.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ichiryu's mere presence causes several Gourmet World beasts to cower off in fear.

Now why is this impressive?

In the Toriko verse, the power levels of beasts are denoted by Capture Levels (similar to power levels in DBZ).

To give you an idea of the scale, a capture lvl 100 beast had easily multi-continental durability and attack potency.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That should give an idea of the power levels.

A Capture Lvl 100 beast laughed off the combined attack of an entire army which could instantly lay waste to 10 million sq km (for comparison USA is 9.8 million sq km), a laser from space and then casually one shotted said army.

Basically a Lvl 100 beast is easily multi-continental at the very least.

Now what was the capture lvl of the beasts who crapped their pants at Ichiryu;s mere presence?

No Caption Provided

That's right even the weakest beast is Capture Lvl 466, meaning those Multi-Continental Lvl 100 beasts are less than fodder to him.

This aura derived from strong killing intent is actually a property most Gourmet beasts and Top tiers naturally posess in Toriko.

Here's what Bambina ( Capture Lvl 6000), one of the 8 King's Intimidation can do:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bambina's bloodlust was so powerful it almost scared the 4 Heavenly Kings (the main cast of the series) to death.

Several things to keep in mind here:

• Bambina was angry for less than one second.
  • He was at the peak of a mountain which has 100 times normal gravity. The Heavenly Kings were at the bottom of said mountain.
  • The Heavenly Kings beat those Lvl 100 beasts I showed several arcs prior to this, after which there was a timeskip and they became exponentially stronger and developed Intimidation of their own. In fact Toriko himself had fought the Horse King Heracles (another 8 King), a planetary level beast just a few chapters prior to this.
  • Bambina and the 8 Kings are still utter trash to people like Acacia (Capture Lvl 30,000) or Midora (who kept up with Acacia and did significant damage).

So, Thanos is up against a guy who trashed someone who made several planetary lvl characters crap themselves by their mere presence.

And even better, Midora is not the only one on my team who brings TP defense to the table.

Some One Piece characters have an ability called Conqueror's Haki which is essentially a much watered version of Intimidation. It allows them to dominate the will of others.

Here's one of its best showings:

No Caption Provided

Luffy drops 50,000 Fishmen (who themselves would stomp most comic mid tiers) instantly without lifting a finger. Doflamingo's Conqueror's Haki evenly matched Luffy's.

Zoro himself hasn't shown the ability yet, but he is one of the most strong willed characters in OP verse, and as you can see from the previous scan, is relatively unimpressed and completely unaffected by Luffy's Haki.

I could go on, but you get the gist.

Bottomline:

Thanos doesn't start a random encounter with TP anyway and even if he did it won't be easy at all to TP this team, especially since my team won't be standing around trying to engage him in a TP battle.

Midora is just getting started!

Cat's out of the bag. I said that Midora has a lot more up his sleeve than just being "hungry". Now just read on.

Mirror Neurons

.One of Midora's specialty abilities. He is really good at mimicking stuff and can quickly copy extremely esoteric powers with perfection.

He has used this to copy abilities like Molecular manipulation (Minority World) and Probability Manipulation (Gourmet Luck).

Copies Ichiryu's Minority World in the span of one fight.

Copies Joa's Gourmet Luck after being dimensionaly sealed by her to the very last atom.

So any abilities that Thanos or Vulcan use can simply be copied by Midora and used against them.

Minority World

Possibly one of the most hax abilities in all of fiction, Midora copied this awesome technique from Ichiryu and made it his own.

In brief, Minority World is a very high level Probability cum Molecular Maniplulation technique where the "minority" atoms in any system start dominating.

Its best shown using examples.

It increases accuracy of your attacks to ridiculous levels, to the point that even MFTL opponents like Midora can't dodge them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ichiryu hits Midora with a barrage of attacks without even aiming.

It can make your opponent miss their targets.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ichiryu dodges Midora's machine gun tongue while barely moving. Minority World is also not limited to living things either,it affects the ground and changes its texture.

It interferes with your bodily processes and drives you to death (heart starts pumping blood backwards, lungs stop absorbing oxygen, etc).

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The great thing about Minority World is that it can be used defensively as well. It can be used to heal damage and Midora has actually returned from the verge of death using its power.

No Caption Provided

It can also be turned on or off voluntarily.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The previous scans by the way also show Midora's high resistance to matter manipulation. Previously he was struggling against Minority World but the moment he copied the technique he was able to resist Ichiryu affecting him.

Under Midora, Minority World has even been shown capable of outright reversing attacks.

No Caption Provided

Reflects Acacia's Gourmet Punch back at him (this is easily a MFTL large planetary attack).

Another way to vaporise somebody at the atomic level.

No Caption Provided

So any attacks Thanos throws at Midora will simply be thrown right back at him.

In summary,these are the benefits Minority World provides:

• Can be used to make your opponent's attacks miss.
  • Can be used to make your own attacks land with near 100% accuracy.
  • Environmental manipulation.
  • Reverses the body's physiological functions.
  • Can be used to heal himself and his team members.
  • Can be used to reverse attacks.
  • Atomic disintegration.

Gourmet Luck

Basically another very broken form of Probability manipulation.

Causes a planetary AoE attack to miss.

No Caption Provided

Escapes from the being atomically sealed in a different dimension.

Energy Projection

Midora can use his Appetite Energy to fire blasts of immense power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Laughs at and easily one shots Acacia's Gourmet Hand which was many times larger than the Toriko earth.

Physicals

At this point I don't think purely physical feats are needed, its obvious the level that Midora operates at.

But just for the sake of completion, I will post some of his most average feats.

Midora clashing with Acacia causes an enormous explosion visible from space.

Jumps into space in one panel, blitzes the MFTL Acacia and sends him crashing back to earth.

No sells Joa's Satan Hole attack which cut a path to space.

Tanks getting squashed by Acacia's Gourmet Hand.

Regeneration

Like every Toriko top tier, Midora has a healing factor which people like Deadpool, Wolverine or Hulk can only dream of.

Instantly regenerates from having the top of his head sliced off.

No Caption Provided

This also shows the incredible power of Gourmet Luck. As you can see,it is able to screw with the healing factor of even someone as powerful as Midora.

Conclusion

Like it or not, Thanos is well and truly outclassed here. Not only is Midora comparable in raw physicals but his array of broken hax abilities virtually gurantee his win.

Let's see the various ways Thanos is ridiculously outgunned.

He can't hit Midora because:

• MFTL speed.
  • Minority World to reverse Thanos' attacks back at him.
  • Gourmet Luck.

Thanos' shields won't last more than a second, and thats being extremely generous because:

• Spammable FTL Large Planetary attacks which also devour at the atomic level.
  • There's no defense for non physical attacks like Hungry Space.
  • Minority World can mess up the shields as well whoever is inside them.
  • Large Planet level spammable energy attacks.
  • Zoro's Creation Blades.
  • Midora can copy Thanos or Vulcan's abilities.
  • If all else fails he can simply pound away until they give. Given Midora's strength, it will take several seconds at most, and between Gourmet Luck, Minority World and his own speed, Thanos is not tagging him any time soon, so he really has all the time in the world.

You still have to deal with:

• My team's own telepathic assault, aka the Emperor Ring and Conqueror's Haki.
  • Doflamingo's "Awakening" which will reupt out of the ground and slice Vulcan into pieces and at least distract Thanos (which he really can't afford to be considering he is facing Midora here).

And needless to say, once the shields are broke, your team gets totally massacred between Hungry Space, meteorite slicing strings and an invisible guy wielding the Creation Blades.

#30 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: Your turn. I am actually interested to see what Thanos can do here.

#31 Edited by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: Man, I concede, you win.

Would try my best to finish my post this week.

#32 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: Bump. My reply is progressing. Just finished the "slaughter" part. I will try to post it by saturday.

#36 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: Bump. My reply is progressing. Just finished the "slaughter" part. I will try to post it by saturday.

Aww, are you trying to intimidate me? That's cute :)

#37 Edited by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso:

No that's going to be literal

#38 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: There will be a slaughter all right. Remains to be seen which side of it Thanos will be on...

#39 Edited by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: @shirso:Hey, I don't think I will be able to continue with this. It takes me 10 hours everyday with college (which I was still managing till now) but there is also the stress of exams, projects and other shit too now. I think that even if I take it slow and complete this, it would just cost this tourney heavy time-loss and it would be hard for me to continue later in next rounds as well. I guess it would be better if shirso proceeds in the next round and I have already had fun debating with him in our previous CaV.

I do have a somewhat of a reply prepared (incomplete) which I can post if you want to see that. Or you could ask someone else if interested to take my characters. (Damn, I had such a nice strategy to win the tourney).

#40 Edited by EmperorThanos- (16039 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: Well I usually don't have time limits in the next round. This tourney really only gets complete over a four month span.

I was going to listen to what you said in the pm and let this go till February 20th.

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#41 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17355 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos:

The best I can do is to try and complete my unfinished post, and shape it like a closer. Then shirso can get his closer in. It usually takes a lot (6-7 hours) in a well thought post in CaV's and to spend them would be too hectic for me. I do not want a stress on me about having to finish a bunch of asignments and a big post at once.

I will see if I can complete my 2nd/final post (although it is somewhat improbable), and if I'm not able to continue, !'d just give.

#43 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: I won't make any false promises. I am not sure if I will be able to. If I am able to complete a closer till 13'th, then I would post it, and if not, I would post unfinished post.

#45 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

Shields:

Now since most of my post would be based on this, I would first of all cover this section.

I already talked at length on that tanking Galactus' blast feat in our previous CaV

No we didn't.

(it is strongly implied Thanos had utilized prep to give himself a temporary boost).

It isn't. I have read the comic 3 times and nowhere is it implied. Instead of that, Thanos used (at most few hours of) prep to:

• Study about galactus
  • Assmeble nukes and bombs which could take out galactus, and fit them in planets
  • Study about hunger
  • Deal with Galactus's punishers who attacked his ship and took away warlock's soul gem.

But let's say Galactus' blast really was galaxy lvl. Now let's see what happened in that scan. Galan broke through Thanos' shields in 2 blasts and injured Thanos to the extent that he was visibly damaged and on his knees.

No, Galactus's blast was NOT "just" galaxy level.

Galactus (starving) has blown up a galaxy in one shot, and is a galaxy buster

No Caption Provided

Now, if STARVING galactus is a galaxy buster, then hungry galactus is multi-galaxy buster and fed galactus is above multi-galaxy buster.

This is evident by the feats he has, such as destroying countless galaxies when battling tyrant, almost destroying the universe while battling scrier/other, and almost destroying the universe a few other times.

Now, breaking through thanos's ONE shield cost Galactus so much energy that he becomes hungry again

No Caption Provided

"dealing with you has depleted my vital energies and my hunger thunders"

So Galan's attack had to break through Thanos' shields first and were still powerful enough to nearly one shot him.

Nearly one shot him? Not really. Thanos was fine in the entire comic (even battling hunger who's basically marvel's anti monitor who consumes universes), and since I already proved how fed galactus is way above galaxy buster levels of power,

Thanos was not harmed in any way, except his shield broken and his armor slightly torn. He even got up instantly without any care. And this took 2 blasts from a fed galactus which turned him hungry.

That puts Thanos and his shield's durability far below galaxy lvl (if Galan's attack was that powerful in the first place that is.)

How? If Galactus, who at much weaker state could one shot a galaxy, just failed to one shot the shield?

Conclusion: Thanos's shields have multi-galaxy busting durability

And since I have already shown Thanos using 3 shields with negligible prep, it means that both Thanos and Vulcan get 3 shields of multi-galaxy durability.

Against "hax" attacks:

Ah, but Doffy's "Awakening" doesn't work like that. It is basically environmental manipulation where Doffy can turn his very surroundings to strings, including buildings and the very ground (this is shown in the video).

Here's Luffy describing the ability.

In other words, this is not the generic punches or energy blasts that Thanos' shields are used to tanking. Doffy will turn the very ground that they stand upon into strings and completely bypass the shields in the process.

Thanos's shields are spherical covering him from all sides including the ground, so strings "bypassing" them isn[t possible.

No Caption Provided

First of all, don't lowball Zoro by calling him "barely a mid tier". He would stomp most so called comic mid tiers like Thing, She Hulk, Namor etc in just about every category.

Just based it on the fact that he's at 1 point. Not complaining but if he's really above thing & namor in strength and hypersonic speed, then he must be atleast 2 points. Anyways, even above thing lvl strength is irrelevant to Thanos. Also some scans of those strength feats would be needed.

Secondly Creation Blades have nothing to do with the wielder's strength. They can negate powers and cut through just about everything in anybody's hand.

We need feats, not no limit fallacies.

Heck, the original wielder of the Blades, Nemesis was barely Spiderman level in strength and yet she could cut Mr.Majestic to the point that he got practically KO'd.

Wolverine, who is WEAKER than spiderman has stabbed clean through Hulk and Gladiator. Against (pre TI upgrade) Thanos, he could only pierce his armor.

Now, I'm not saying his claws are comparable to CB but I hope you get my point.

If you have even a basic familiarity with Majestic's durability you would know how crazy that is.

It is still nowhere near even close to galaxy busting, which is far below what a fed galactus is capable of, who cant one shot one shield.

Yeah, so in the hands of a guy who has casually City level striking power, the Blades would one shot Thanos' shields.

Maybe or maybe not.

Well, again Hungry Tongue is not just some glorified physical punch. It also devours every last atom in its trajectory, so there's straightaway some really powerful hax for Thanos to deal with.

And even from a purely physical perspective, Midora's tongue attacks are easily large planetary level.

Again I would like you to keep in mind that the Toriko planet is several times larger than our own.

Also note the speed. Not only does it instantly devastate a large area of the planet, but it also creates the impression of after images.

Also remember that Midora's tongue attacks have consistently tagged Acacia (another MFTL) character and this puts his tongue attack speed easily at FTL levels.

Galaxy >>>>>>>> Supernova > Sun-busting attacks >>> Large multi planet >> Large planetary

Not enough to pass Thanos's shields.

Also, at them being hax, Thanos's forcefields are capable of negating Odin's enchantments, like when he traps stormbreaker in, and it doesn't move to BRB's command. So they are like anti-hax.

Galactus the devourer of worlds couldn't find a way to bypass the shields without getting hungry by wasting too much energy. Galactus is one of the most versatile characters of marvel who has GIVEN surfer his powers (same surfer who himself is incredibly versatile). I don't think I need to give examples of his versatility.

Conclusion: You have failed to prove that these things can bypass Thanos's shields.

As for creation blades, they may or may not one shot his shield. So far, the feats shown for CBs and Zoro aren't enough to one shot the shields.

Now prepare for the slaughter to begin.

Vulcan - let the slaughter begin:

It'd be better if I can get some scans for Vulcan

Thank you so much for asking. I'm sick of seeing "midora can do this, midora can do that, HAX, etc" and it is time to end this right now with my own hax.

Part 1: Thanos and Vulcan:

Here Thanos is seen augmenting Pip the troll's teleportation powers:

No Caption Provided

Now you may be wondering that why didn't Thanos teleport the ship himself. It is because Pip has a intrinsic ability to teleport which is better than Thanos's teleportation AND his teleporting tech. No one else can just Zap into negative Zone easily. Pip can also move fairly undetected when he teleports.

Not to mention Gamora has been augmented by Thanos multiple times.

Also, from the top of my head, I can remember atleast 5 more instances of Thanos augmenting abilites of other characters, multiple of them have been mutants.

This proves Thanos has the ability to augment powers. So he can augment the powers of Vulcan.

Now, Thanos can also make mind-link between him and Vulcan. Advantages it would serve:

• Anything Thanos senses, Vulcan senses too
  • Anything Vulcan senses, Thanos senses too
  • Vulcan can get some tips from Thanos, one of the greatest minds in marvel, if not THE greatest, about using his powers more effeciently.

Part 2 - Energy sensing and energy manipulation:

Vulcan can sense energy of spaceships, from multi-planetary distance, and actually, the precise location of energy source, and shuts them down by energy manipulation

Vulcan was weakened in the above instance. It is also a speed feat of him keeping up with SHI"AR warships.

Vulcan can sense brain function and shut it down

Vulcan can sense prof X arriving. It is even more impressive because Xavier was pure human at this point not mutant.

Vulcan can shut off powers of Cyclops and Rachel grey. Cyclops' powers do not even return after a long time, until the time Vulcan goes a ridiculously drastic change, It is worth noting that Rachel's powers return because Vulcan allows them to.

Heals his body from Black Bolt's scream.

Manipulates telepathy of Rachel grey and uses it to probe mind of emma frost (another extremely powerful telepath) and so on.

By using energy manipulation, knocks out Wolverine. He doesn't even attack logan by energy projection, the attack seemingly comes out of nowhere, perhaps manipulated energy in Logan's own body.

By energy manipulation, he speaks in space directly to the communication device.

Conclusion: Vulcan will definitely be able to sense everyone around here. I can show feats for Thanos too but they are not needed considering that Vulcan sensing them means Thanos sensing them due to mind link prepared.

Also, his energy manipulation is of an extremely high order, he can manipulate your team-members's energies.

Part 3 - Draining and other:

Defeats the eldest , a being powered by his entire species and their hate towards Shi'ar, by energy draining. This being was so powerful that he casually broke Gladiator's arm (basically like mangog level). Also, senses his energy.

Defeats Adam Warlock (a top level energy manipulator, and utterly powerful magic user) by draining MAGIC, because magic is a form of energy lol.

Warlock is a powerful energy manipulator, but not to Vulcan's level

Defeats 2 shi'ar imperial guardsmen by draining when they start to get a little upper-hand on him physically.

Conclusion: He will drain your team dry, and that will be for sure when he is guided by Thanos the intelligent titan.

Part 4 - Energy Projection:

He has massive energy projection to the level where he can hurt the Eldest, but it is not even needed here.

Part 5 - Brain-messing:

He can mess up with your brain. He has feats to do it.

He uses his energy manipulation to manipulate rachel grey's mind (who is almost Xavier lvl telepath)

Messes up with her mind again.

Uses his energy manipulation and stops cyclops's powers from even working.

Uses his energy manipulation and turns on a shut-off brain of former shi'ar emperor D'ken.

Shuts off mind of Rachel Grey (extremely powerful telepath)

Conclusion: Vulcan can shut off your team members' brains if he wants to, and augmented his powers from Thanos AND his guidance from mind link, it would be easier.

Thanos - Let the slaughter end:

Part 1 - His chair:

I can try to prove you that his chair is a standard gear, but considering the fact that he prefers teleportation over chair unless he has to travel through time or dimensions, AND there is no time manipulation in this tourney, I don't need to.

Conclusion: Enjoy, I don't care much about his chair, and I don't need it here.

Part 2 - His teleportation gear:

He uses it often, but he also uses his portals more than that. Still, I have scans showing that his teleportation tech is his standard gear as much as his armor is. Not that I need it but still.

Uses teleportation gear to get away from GotG

Uses teleportation tech to get away from tyrant.

Star-lord states that Thanos will teleport out of a closed universe (cancerverse) to another universe (616)

Note that the fault was shut down by death destroying the cancerverse.

His teleportation tech is always in his armor, was destroyed by well-placed claw-slashes of a prepped annihilus (prepped WITH mephisto helping him)

Uses teleportation tech to arrive on moon, and this confirms that this is his stadard gear, since death just revived Thanos, and repaired his armor. If it wasn't his standard gear, he couldn't have used it.

Not that it matters, because he can summon entire armies just by using his portals

And teleport entire armies WITHOUT portals or tech.

As well as champion

Conclusion: I have shown you enough proof that when it comes to teleporting, Thanos is not lacking in any way at all. He can use teleportation with tech, with portals or without either

Part 3 - Prep:

And again to reiterate, the prep location with this particular perk is the BATTLEFIELD, NOT Thanos's ship where he would have access to his usual tech. Its just your two members, Thanos and Vulcan standing all by themselves in a vast desert. Proof that Thanos can amp Vulcan under such conditions, and within 1 hour.

Oh cool, Not only did I not use any of Thanos's abnormal tech and prep feats but also, I have spoken to Emperorthanos that Thanos can teleport any equipment he needs right to him. I guess that's it?

Now, what prep Thanos can do, summarizing:

• 3 shields for both, which can't be one shotted by fed galactus - won't take long
  • Adding TP link - would be really quick
  • Augmenting Vulcan - won't take long with lightspeed movement, thinking, perception speed added
  • He can supply power to vulcan (an energy absorber). It is in character for him to supply energy to his ally who is an energy consumer before going to the contest.
  • Communicate with each other, discover their abilities and decide a strategy - would use most of the remaining prep time

And in addition, since he is allowed pre secret wars feats, Thanos had a power to summon Army of dead who are fierce warriors themselves who fear nothing with enough strength to defeat annihilation wave soldiers.

Since the summons are limited to 200 only, Thanos can summon 200 legion of dead soldiers and have them fight our teammates, allowing distraction and if needed, more time to come up with anything.

Comclusion: Thanos is getting any gear he wants by teleporting it. Both are getting 3 powerful shields. Vulcan is getting his abilities augmented, and a free recharge. They are getting linked telepathically and 200 fierce soldiers with stats easily around spiderman level would be waiting for you.

Part 4 - TP:

First of all, remember you are dealing with three mind linked opponents here, so essentially Thanos needs to TP all of them simultaneously.

He can, and that's not a big deal, especially considering the fact that he has overpowered and defeated moondragon countless times, who has planet level telepathy.

Also, the fact that he TP'd to mind control Hulk easily who charles Xavier has stated to be "too difficult to control" and resisted Xavier level characters puts him above Xavier in raw telepathic powers.

Then there are more but I don't think it is needed.

Not to mention that if he even gets in mind of anyone here, he gets in mind of all of them, and even if (a big if) he somehow isn't able to control them, he would be able to see in mind of all of them at once. That would give him full knowledge.

I talked briefly of the Emperor Ring in my opener.

Now let's look at what Ichiryu, a guy Midora mid-diffed,'s Emperor Ring can do.

Ichiryu's mere presence causes several Gourmet World beasts to cower off in fear.

Now why is this impressive?

In the Toriko verse, the power levels of beasts are denoted by Capture Levels (similar to power levels in DBZ).

To give you an idea of the scale, a capture lvl 100 beast had easily multi-continental durability and attack potency.

That should give an idea of the power levels.

A Capture Lvl 100 beast laughed off the combined attack of an entire army which could instantly lay waste to 10 million sq km (for comparison USA is 9.8 million sq km), a laser from space and then casually one shotted said army.

Basically a Lvl 100 beast is easily multi-continental at the very least.

Now what was the capture lvl of the beasts who crapped their pants at Ichiryu;s mere presence?

That's right even the weakest beast is Capture Lvl 466, meaning those Multi-Continental Lvl 100 beasts are less than fodder to him.

This aura derived from strong killing intent is actually a property most Gourmet beasts and Top tiers naturally posess in Toriko.

Here's what Bambina ( Capture Lvl 6000), one of the 8 King's Intimidation can do:

Bambina's bloodlust was so powerful it almost scared the 4 Heavenly Kings (the main cast of the series) to death.

Several things to keep in mind here:

• Bambina was angry for less than one second.
  • He was at the peak of a mountain which has 100 times normal gravity. The Heavenly Kings were at the bottom of said mountain.
  • The Heavenly Kings beat those Lvl 100 beasts I showed several arcs prior to this, after which there was a timeskip and they became exponentially stronger and developed Intimidation of their own. In fact Toriko himself had fought the Horse King Heracles (another 8 King), a planetary level beast just a few chapters prior to this.
  • Bambina and the 8 Kings are still utter trash to people like Acacia (Capture Lvl 30,000) or Midora (who kept up with Acacia and did significant damage).

So, Thanos is up against a guy who trashed someone who made several planetary lvl characters crap themselves by their mere presence.

And even better, Midora is not the only one on my team who brings TP defense to the table

Sooooo........muuuuuuuch.......scalinnng

Anyways, here is what I get after seeing your post:

• Not a single TP resistance feat for Midora
  • Not a single TP resistance feat for Doffy
  • Not a single TP resistance feat for Zoro

Now on your scaling:

• I don't see why are you bringing capture levels and scaling off. It is like saying that Roshi at power level 100 destroyed the moon, so SS4 goku at power level 100000000000000 destroyes a universe or something like that. Outside a verse, power levels are utterly meaningless.
  • Anger/fear are not Telepathy.
  • Thanos TPing hulk, who himself has one of the greatest rage of all the marvel is better feat than having a high power level.
  • Just because someone has fought someone with TP and beat them doesn't mean they have TP resistance. MMH has been beaten by a number of foes who don't even have TP resistance.

Why is that type of scaling bad?

• If I had to mimic that scaling, then I would go on like this:
    • Silver surfer has resisted goddess amped with 30 cosmic cubes, where 1 cosmic cube was enough to enslave an entire celestial race, each of them is above galactus. Cosmo could TP surfer, and Thanos resisted 3 telepaths including cosmo so Thanos >>> cosmo > Surfer > 30 cosmic cubes >> 1 cosmic cube >> all celestials >>>> one celestial > galactus
    • Or Darkseid has been beaten by Superman a number of times, and darkseid has beaten MMH, so superman's TP >>> MMH's TP and anyone who beats superman >> despero's TP.
    • Or Thanos has actually TPd a CC being, when a single CC can bend will of 30 celestials.
  • I hope you get my point.

Some One Piece characters have an ability called Conqueror's Haki which is essentially a much watered version of Intimidation. It allows them to dominate the will of others.

Here's one of its best showings:

Luffy drops 50,000 Fishmen (who themselves would stomp most comic mid tiers) instantly without lifting a finger. Doflamingo's Conqueror's Haki evenly matched Luffy's.

Zoro himself hasn't shown the ability yet, but he is one of the most strong willed characters in OP verse, and as you can see from the previous scan, is relatively unimpressed and completely unaffected by Luffy's Haki.

This is better, much closer to an actual psionic/telepathic power.

However,

1. Doffy doesn't bring much if his best feat is resisting someone who could drop 50,000 people. Moondragon's feats and Xavier's feats are hundreds of times better (planetary)
  2. Are you telling me that luffy couldn't control his haki and who is affected by it?
  3. Anyways, even if Zoro can resist TP capable of dropping 50k people, it means these 2 combined are capable of resisting 100k people level TP. Xavier and Moondragon have feats to TP these two easily, and thanos is way above them.

Bottomline:

Thanos doesn't start a random encounter with TP anyway and even if he did it won't be easy at all to TP this team, especially since my team won't be standing around trying to engage him in a TP battle.

It doesn't matter if he starts with TP or not, he has enough showings to prove that TP is in character move for him. Off the top of my head:

• TP battle with moondragon on multiple occasions
  • TPs hulk
  • TPs Gladiator
  • TPs the fallen one
  • TPs Classic drax
  • TPs modern drax
  • TPs the maker / reincarnated beyonder
  • Uses TP on annihilus

etc and more.

When he decides to TP your team, they will fall. Oh, and have I mentioned

Part 5 - Raw physicals:

Thanos has the strength to go toe to toe with bloodlusted Thor (amped by madness) and amped by power gem. I would just repeat myself

Part 1: Thanos doesn't take Thor seriously

Thor gets teleported to Thanos's home. Thanos blasts him once, and thinks he's done, but remember Thor got TWO powerups. The mad titan opens up shields, and tries to handle Thor casually, but Thor is able to land some hits, because Thanos is caught off-guard by the new-found power of Thor.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Thanos smiles and shrugged it all, a beatdown from an amped, bloodlusted power gem Thor.

Part 2: Thanos takes Thor seriously:

Thanos SPECIFICALLY mentions that now he seriously starts fighting.

He harms Thor with his punches, and starts fighting evenly. Infact, Thanos has a brief advantage if anything: (Thanos landed 4 hits compared thor landing 3)

Both of them harmed each other, neither was winning.

Order is right to left

Part 3: Thanos gets bored:

Thanos specifically mentions THRICE that he got bored of it, that's why he sealed off Thor.

I don't think I need to mention more, but here he fights and defeats Ego the living planet

Thanos fights Ego the living planet physically, and bests it.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

When Ego loses physically, he tricks Thanos, forces him in its core and Thanos still comes out unscathered, instead defeats Ego!!! (He used the galactus machine, so it is not a strength showing, but I wanted to show you the durability of the mad titan)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11

Now, the living planet may have had a few low-showings, but in this comic, Ego was supposed to be non jobbing. How?

• It is mentioned SEVERAL TIMES that Ego has bested Odin and even galactus.
  • It is stated Ego's face alone is as big as a sun. And a mere asteroid (very small compared to Ego) is large enough to have its atmosphere.
  • So, Thanos survives what hurt Odin and Galactus

He can harm Ego and take his best without any damage.

I can show you more but it is not needed. Why? Because your team won't get your hands on Thanos because of the shields.

Conclusion: Even though it is not needed, Thanos outclasses your team in physicals

Part 6 - Cosmic senses:

Thanos here has mind-link with Vulcan, so he will sense everything Vulcan senses.

However, Thanos himself isn't without feats when it comes to senses.

Senses Ronan the accuser

behind him

Senses that Adam Warlock is different now, an alternate reality version

and more powerful

Senses a rock being thrown towards him, behind his back

.Senses the "exact" location where heroes/villans are hiding

I guess that would suffice (although I have more) since Thanos's mental speed >>> Zoro's.

Counters:

1. Doffy's abilities - Already countered. Thanos's shields are spherical, surround him from all sides.
  2. Zoro and creation blades :
    1. Saying that they would one-shot my shields is a NLF. I need feats for CB in hands of someone who isn't mr Majestic and can one shot something fed Galactus can't
    2. Even if we assume they can, there are 3 seperate force-fields for both my characters.
    3. Both my characters have cosmic senses, they will sense Zoro before he attacks forcefields, and whether or not he is capable of shattering the forcefields with CB's is going to be a useless debate when Thanos or Vulcan drops him with energy projection, or Vulcan shuts off his brain, or Vulcan takes him out by manipulating his own energy.
      Conclusion: Zoro would NEVER be able to lay his hands on Thanos's forcefields due to massive cosmic senses, and not only you haven't proven his ability to one-shot them, but also the fact that there are 3 forcefields confirms that the duo remains shielded.
  3. Midora:

Laughs at and easily one shots Acacia's Gourmet Hand which was many times larger than the Toriko earth.

It is still much smaller than Sun, let alone a solar system. Galactus easily one-shot a galaxy while very weak, but couldn't do the same to Thanos's shield when strong.

Minority world:

It increases accuracy of your attacks to ridiculous levels, to the point that even MFTL opponents like Midora can't dodge them.

So midora tags the shields with accuracy? Cool but useless unless he can actually break them.

It interferes with your bodily processes and drives you to death (heart starts pumping blood backwards, lungs stop absorbing oxygen, etc).

Another way to vaporise somebody at the atomic level.

Both Vulcan and Thanos are beyond that, they can survive in the vacuum of space without any problems, and they have total control over their own body structure. It won't effect them.

Thanos has resisted reality warping just because he is Thanos, and that reality warping is because of 2 universal abstracts meeting.

Vulcan has re-created his own body using pure energy.

The great thing about Minority World is that it can be used defensively as well. It can be used to heal damage and Midora has actually returned from the verge of death using its power.

And midora was thrown on verge of death by what? Wasn't it from minority world itself?

Feats of Midora healing from any other type of attack using minority world?

It can make your opponent miss their targets.

Under Midora, Minority World has even been shown capable of outright reversing attacks.

Okay I did some research on minority world and I found out that it works on capitalizing on "minority" atoms of any object.

Not very helpful when one of the characters you are facing has total control on all energy based attacks, to the point when he was able to change path of any energy based attack ever since he was a kid and first began developing his powers. And the other is the smartest character in the marvel universe who routinely outsmarts characters like Galactus and abstracts.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it true that Midora has been outsmarted when using minority world ?

And MFTL based on what? It was obviously not planetary, but at best building-level based on size.

Raw power

Meh. Won't be noticed on Thanos's shields.

At this point I don't think purely physical feats are needed, its obvious the level that Midora operates at.

But just for the sake of completion, I will post some of his most average feats.

Midora clashing with Acacia causes an enormous explosion visible from space.

Jumps into space in one panel, blitzes the MFTL Acacia and sends him crashing back to earth.

No sells Joa's Satan Hole attack which cut a path to space.

Tanks getting squashed by Acacia's Gourmet Hand.

Still not enough to damage one Thanos's shields, let alone 3 of them, on both Thanos and Vulcan.

If a character well above galaxy-buster FAILED to one shot a single shield, what good are these sub planetary to large planetary attacks?

Like every Toriko top tier, Midora has a healing factor which people like Deadpool, Wolverine or Hulk can only dream of.

Instantly regenerates from having the top of his head sliced off.

Top of head sliced off? Where was it shown? Seems to me he only regenerated a cut on the face based on the scan. Still it was extremely quick.

Hungry

And Hungry Space again is not a physical attack or a tangible energy blast. It manipulates the very space surrounding the opponent and devours them instantly to the atomic level. Its basically a high level molecular manipulation attack which bypasses physical durability. Proof that Thanos' shields (or even Thanos himself) can stop something like that?

Galactus can consume both matter and energy. He can even devour souls, life energy etc, even WITHOUT tech but still, he has to waste large amount of vital energies which he never wastes otherwise.

If molecular manipulation or anything else could've been an option then he would've tried. Not to mention I've already shown him negating Odin's enchantment (extremely high level HAX) on stormbreaker using his shields. It is more "non-physical" than any hungry space.

Not to mention the fact that Thanos's gear has been resistant to reality warping a long ago, and this includes his armor, and his chair too. It is very unlikely that such an ability would be able to take out his shields. From a raw power point of view, they aren't even close.

Copying powers:

.One of Midora's specialty abilities. He is really good at mimicking stuff and can quickly copy extremely esoteric powers with perfection.

He has used this to copy abilities like Molecular manipulation (Minority World) and Probability Manipulation (Gourmet Luck).

Copies Ichiryu's Minority World in the span of one fight.

Copies Joa's Gourmet Luck after being dimensionaly sealed by her to the very last atom.

So any abilities that Thanos or Vulcan use can simply be copied by Midora and used against them.

Copy powers? Heh?

Thanos:

Thanos is so unique that you can't just "copy" him. It took 3 full months for death, a multiversal abstract, to reconstruct his body. I don't think anyone could just "mimic" Thanos unless that character is a massive NLF copier like protege or Amazo.

Vulcan:

Vulcan's powers aren't simple enough to even study, let alone to copy. In the fight against ichiru, Midora gets manhandled to the very brink of death during studying the technique (yes, technique not power) till he manages to copy it. Vulcan's powers (just like Thanos) aren't techniques, but powers. Not to mention that Vulcan's powers are due to genetic mutation, and by exposure to mutant energies of 2 dying mutants converted to pure energy and their reaction with Vulcan's mutant abilities. Midora doesn't have any such exposure.

Overall:

Midora would not be able to "mimic" powers of Thanos-Vulcan because:

1. Already mentioned reasons
  2. Midora has fought a large number of battles, and there have been abilities he has been hurt by and still did not copy. It is an incredibly out of character move for him AND it is not a "definitely would work" type of move.
  3. He has copied abilities/techniques, but not actual powers, like stats or raw powers. Those techniques have been discovered/learnt.
  4. He takes a long time to copy a power. Since Vulcan would end the fight instantly by energy manipulation to broken level, he won't have a chance. If somehow he gets a chance, Thanos would just TP the hell out of him.

Gourmet Luck

Basically another very broken form of Probability manipulation.

Causes a planetary AoE attack to miss.

Escapes from the being atomically sealed in a different dimension.

This is not planetary, not an AoE either.

Not that it matters, because changing the path of energy attacks is child's play for vulcan, when he was learning his powers, becore he become true (omega level+) energy manipulaiton (basically, an extremely , extremely weaker version). Comparing them would be like comparing movie thor to comic thor.

Also, what about defense from attacks like Manipulating energies from inside of your characters, messing up your brains and shutting it down by either TP or energy manipulation, shutting down your powers, draining you dry etc?

Summary:

• Doffy is useless here, from the feats presented so far
  • Zoro might be a threat, but from the feats so far shown, he (or anyone weaker than him) has yet to show powers from CB to cut shield in one strike. Since Thanos and Vulcan both have loads of feats of cosmic senses, they will detect him and take him out with any move like Energy projection or energy manipulation, especially considering that Thanos's mental speed is way above Zoro's
  • Midora is a threat with his plethora of abilities, but what stops Vulcan from shutting down his brain, from draining him dry, from manipulating his own energy, from doing other things like that such as shutting off his powers? Especially when Thanos augments vulcan and guides him?
  • TP has not yet been countered. Emperor's ring, what? No feats for Midora were shown. Haki operates at such a low level compared to Thanos that you may resist MCU wanda at best from it, lol.
  • Any other abilities of Midora have not shown feats to get past the shield of Thanos, which both of the characters here have, especially when the shields and even Thanos's other gear have hax resistance.
  • Your team would get distracted from the beginning when Thanos's army of dead attacks them. It would also turn out to be an advantage for Thanos to observe his opponents in action.
  • Prep can easily be completed because Thanos can teleport his gear (anything he wants).
#47 Edited by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso:

My reply is done, all I need to do it add links for scans or upload them.

(23 of them, damn)

#48 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: 2 points:

• I don't see how that Galactus scan proves Thanos's shields are spherical and even cover the ground beneath him. Galan blasted the shield from above and in fact the ground is totally fried after Galan completes his attack.
  • You really want me to show high end feats for the Creation Blades? It cuts through everything and negates powers, it nearly killed an universal reality warper with one stab, there's a reason the Blades cost 10 points, I assure you that you can take my word for it one shotting Thanos'shields in far lesser hands than Zoro. (As a side note, comparing Admantium to the Creation Blades, thanks for the laugh :) ).

Just clearing this up so that I don't waste space going over these.

#49 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: I have a few other issues as well, let's discuss them via PM so that I can concentrate just on the important stuff in my reply.

#50 Posted by APEX_pretador (19692 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso:

I have a bunch of scans showing spherical shield