• 62 results
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

Round 1 of the second edition of my 2017 high tier pyp.

@jloneblackheart

Characters

• Stardust (5)
  • Super Perfect Cell (5)

Perks

• Basic Knowledge (5)
  • Mind immunity (6)
  • 4 Senzu Beans

Versus

@ssj_god

Team

• shaman x-man (7)
  • mirror master (2)
  • ben (ult big chill, toepick, gravattack, upgrade, NRG, kevin levin, Paradox, azmuth) 1

Perks:

• 1 day prep 10
  • Night Crawler's Teleportation (3) (for kevin levin)
  • 500 Shields agents 1
  • X-men 1

Rules

1. Win by Death, Incap or KO.
  2. Standard Gear.
  3. No time manipulation.
  4. No speed steal
  5. No BFR.
  6. No reality warping
  7. No Summons stronger than 616 spider-man.
  8. Summons are limited to 200
  9. Cloning is limited to 10

Voting Rules:

1. Vote for the better debater
  2. Do not vote on which character you think you will win
  3. Give reasoning to your vote.
  4. I will count the total votes
  5. If I feel a vote is unjustified or biased I will not count it.

Battle ground

Indestructible planet with no other people on it except for the fighters.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ssj_god

@emperorthanos:

I removed gwen from ben 10 team remember? .. she was strong enough in her full anodite form to make it a more than 1 pointer team .. replaced her with prof paradox and azmuth

Ohh .. and changed the perk from 5 hours prep anywhere to 1 day prep .. with the same price.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos:

Well you edited in .. but forgot to edit in azmuth in the ben 10 team

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@ssj_god said:

@emperorthanos:

Well you edited in .. but forgot to edit in azmuth in the ben 10 team

Just assume he is there no one will say anything.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos:

Wut .. i'm sure people will complain if i use characters which aren't featured in my team o.O

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@ssj_god said:

@emperorthanos:

Wut .. i'm sure people will complain if i use characters which aren't featured in my team o.O

fixed

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart:

Won't you feel inferior to my team? ... essentially my team will have 511 characters on the battlefield against only 2 of your characters .. it's like trying to fight an army all by yourself .. they might just develope inferiority complex you know :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: (Stardust has an easy way to decrowd armies)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ssj_god

@major_hellstorm:

Well whatever happens, would happen after the battle starts .. but before the battle starts, the sight would look one sided :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Eh, I'm not sure about one sided. But your team seems a bit more versitile.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ssj_god

@major_hellstorm:

I meant .. by the look of the sheer volume of our forces (511 vs 2) .. it'd look intimidatingly one sided towards my team before the battle starts.. imagine a sight .. where 2 people are facing towards 511 people .. counting down towards their fight. XD

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: I would like to debate against the winner of this match. (if I win my first anyway)

I've wanted to CaV Jlone or Ssj_God for a good bit now.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#16 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@ssj_god said:

@jloneblackheart:

Won't you feel inferior to my team? ... essentially my team will have 511 characters on the battlefield against only 2 of your characters .. it's like trying to fight an army all by yourself .. they might just develope inferiority complex you know :P

Destroying armies and space armadas is my team's specialty. :)

You want to go first? You have prep and I will need a couple of days. Plus I don't know that much about your characters, not surehow MM is useful without BFR and kind of know zero about Ben.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ssj_god

@jloneblackheart:

Ok i'll start

And MM is allowed to use mirror for his personal use (or his teams) .. but he can't trap any enemy inside a mirror .. which would count as a bfr.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ssj_god

@emperorthanos: I would like to debate against the winner of this match. (if I win my first anyway)

i didn't even know you before this tourney -_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@jardinain2 said:

i didn't even know you before this tourney -_-

No, but I've seen you debate before...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ssj_god

@jloneblackheart:

Alright lets start.. i'll be keeping it short yet resourceful

This post will be consisting of three categories

1. Introduction
  2. Prep
  3. Battle Rundown
  4. Conclusion

1. Introduction

X-Man:

No Caption Provided

aka Nate Grey. Test tube baby of jean grey and scott summers (cyclops) created by mr. sinister in an alternate earth reality (Age of Apocalypse reality)... to defeat apocalypse.

after becoming stable with the help of another reality's nate, he became a mutant shaman .. and also got a hold of his powers (got more control over it).

powers/abilities

• powerful telepathy
  • powerful telekinesis
  • powerful energy manipulation
  • time manipulation
  • reality warping
  • matter manipulation
  • astral plane incorporation
  • flight
  • intangibility (it's due to molecular level tk though)
  • invisibility
  • psi constructs
  • precognition
  • teleportation
  • illusions (as in mirage like illusions not mental hallucinations which comes under tp)
  • dimension traveling
  • sensory and cloaking abilities

i might be missing few.. but that's more or less a very short summary of nate grey

Mirror Master:

No Caption Provided

Evan McCulloch is the second Mirror Master, given the equipment of Samuel Joesph Scudder, the first Mirror Master who fought Barry Allen, by the US government and given a job as their personal enforcer.

However this didn't last long, as Evan ended up putting his bosses in the mirror world and eventually joined up as one of the Flash's Rogues alongside the likes of Captain Cold and Heatwave.

powers/abilities

• Mirror Gun which can turn people into mirrors
  • Mirror dimension
  • Holograms
  • light speed reaction and battle reading

Ben 10 Team
(ben with ult big chill, toepick, gravattack, upgrade, NRG in his omnitrix and kevin levin, Paradox, azmuth):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

combined powers/abilities

• freezing and intangibility (ult big chill of ben)
  • unimaginably horrific looking face (toepick of ben)
  • gravity manipulation to a certain degree (gravattack of ben)
  • technopathy to a certain degree, also semi liquid body (upgrade of ben)
  • hard armor and a radiation made body underneath it (NRG of ben)
  • osmosian absorption abilities (kevin levin)
  • genius scientist mind (azmuth)
  • vast knowledge of his universe and teleportation (prof paradox)

X-Men (Wolverine, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Gambit, Beast):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

combined powers/abilities

• Adamantium skeleton, claws and insane healing factor (Wolverine)
  • Eye Blast and tactical mind (Cyclopse)
  • metahuman physical states and scientific mind (Beast)
  • high proficiency and creative teleportation (Nightcrawler)
  • Biokinetic energy manipulation (Gambit)
  • various weapons used (mostly gambit)

Agents of Shield:

No Caption Provided

weapons/abilities

• expert in infiltration and hand to hand combats
  • uses various firearms and gadgets
  • strength in numbers. i've got 500 of them here

2. Prep Time (1 Day)

at the very start, nate will form a mind link to EVERYONE (all 511 are connected through mind link).. he can easily establish mind links with many people at once

here he makes mind link to everyone to make them immune to mind invasion

No Caption Provided

this mind link will harmonize their actions, and let everyone know about everyone fairly easily.

there are PLENTY genius people in my team .. scientific geniuses like azmuth or beast, tactical/strategic genius like cyclopse plus efficient strategists such as phil coulson and other shield agents, and a very knowledgeable person like prof paradox.. also nate has super precognition to have battle readings in advance, so it wouldn't be very hard for my team to device complex prep

Kevin levin can absorb metals in his body like this

No Caption Provided

he'd absorb adamantium from wolverine's claws

No Caption Provided

.. and he'd mass produce adamantium

Kevin mass producing one of the rarest material in the universe from just a piece
Kevin mass producing one of the rarest material in the universe from just a piece

now... mass producing something takes out energy from kevin and strains him ... but hey .. we have a whole day.. he can do it, then take rest, then do it again for say 23 hours out of 24... also, nate grey can lend him energy if needed

now, shield agents will make out bullets and weapons out of that adamantium... in whatever number possible by the end of the day ... nate will help them out to do that at the end of the day

telekinetically assembles and creates weapons which he haven't even seen before for others in an instant

No Caption Provided

i know shield agents can't do much in this game but hey, they have numbers .. it's 500 of them at once.. and i don't think that your characters won't take damage if hit by adamantium bullets.

as for what'd the others do, with the help of prof paradox's vast knowledge of his own verse, and nate opening portals to the places paradox tells to, they'd gather as much mirrors as possible to fill the planet with mirrors and reflective items

mirrors mirrors everywhere
mirrors mirrors everywhere

mirror master will start turning the grounds and structures into mirrors

Turns the ground of an entire city into a giant mirror with mirror hands reaching out of it that pull people into the mirror dimension

No Caption Provided

nate grey will transmute the sand in that battlefield into glass with his psionics

here he does the opposite, transmutes glass into sand

No Caption Provided

they'd even bring metal items .. water etc to fill the planet with various reflective items

by the end of the day .. the whole battlefield would shine like the head of a perfect bald man who oiled his head :P

anyway... now we proceed,

as i said, kevin will supply adamantium for 23 hours out of 24, .. in the last one hour, he'd absorb the abilities of x-man, the mirror master and the x-men.

now, he haven't shown any limitations on absorbing powers.. but the controls and use he showed over them were a bit limited i'll say.. also, there's no evidence to say he can replicate nate's 'physical condition' either... but he'd certainly get boosted to the level where he can actually do something at this level

here he absorbs ben's omnitrix aliens and the power of another osmosian (like himself) called aggregor who was going to absorb a baby celestialsapien's powers (if you don't know celestialsapiens, it's the most powerful species in the ben 10 verse... they are mutliversal entities, the race to which ben's alien x belongs)..

Loading Video...

as you can see .. he loses control when he absorbs much power, basically he gets bloodlusted where he wants to finish his enemies fully, and wants to get more power.

here's where nate will come into play.. he'll telekinetically calm kevin and let him get a hold of himself

after absorbing nate and other x-men's powers... he'd have adamantium skeleton and insane healing factor, eye blasts which could harm high tiers, teleportation abilities (which he already had .. dang i wasted the perk >;(), biokinetic energy manipulation, mirror master's reflexes and some degree of command over mirrors and nate's psionic abilities (not on nate's level.. but still is a big boost)

he'd cover himself with adamantium coating as i showed above

No Caption Provided

AND .. nate will provide him with a powerful psionic construction armor on top of that

made psionic construct while he was pre shaman ... which made him go physically toe to toe with the hulk

No Caption Provided

he even physically hurt thanos after thanos burnt hulk to crisp

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and he can make sentient psionic armor for third party users aswell... like how he made one for hulk here.. to beat thanos' a$$ in a physical brawl while nate concentrated on doing some rebuild work

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

as he's shaman nate here.. this psi armor would be many times stronger (as his powers grew many folds)

now kevin levin will have at least hulk level physicals on top of having an adamantium body coating with adamantium claws growing out like the wolverine.. and also with the other powers he got. he'd be a genuine threat (which is much better than being just a distraction which i initially thought).

mirror master will hide himself and all the other team members and many shield agents with adamantium bullets inside the mirrors

he can easily transport between mirrors with his team

No Caption Provided

only leaving nate, kevin and several other shield agents outside.

mirror master will also create hundreds of mirror illusion clones of himself and the teams across the battlefield (also look at his reaction speed .. he's talking and creating mirror prism in front of flash AT LIGHTSPEED)

No Caption Provided

3. Battle Rundown

as the battle starts, nate will directly take on stardust, while kevin from the front and the rest of the team behind the mirrors will together take on cell .. and the shield agents on and off the battlefield will fire in general to both of them.

kevin while being so much augmented physically, will teleport with nightcrawler's teleportation ability as well as with the help of the mirrors on the battlefield .. he'll be plenty fast in the battle against cell this way. he'll try to teleport inside cell like nightcrawler does to people, and use his adamantium claws to cut him to pieces from inside

night crawler teleporting things inside characters

No Caption Provided

all the while mirror master immediate will go inside the reflection of cell's eye and by taking that reflection, blinding him completely

blinds people by entering their eye's reflection

No Caption Provided

now, after cell gets blind, it gets way easier for kevin to slice up inside out.....

now i know this can not kill cell.. but it is just the threat cell would be fighting ...

the REAL end game for cell is here...

finally after cell is blind, and kevin slicing and dicing him up, mirror master will fire his mirror gun from the mirrors around cell... transmuting him into glass .. and eventually shattering him

transmutes a bunch of parademons into glass and killed them by shattering them

No Caption Provided

as far as i know, cell has NO resistance to transmutation .....

this is how a bunch of weak sauce characters takes super perfect cell down with teamwork.

nate has a bunch of ways to take stardust down .. but i feel it's so obvious, that i'll talk about it in the next post..

for now, this is how your super perfect cell dies

4. Conclusion

1. cell can't find mirror master and the others inside the mirrors .. specially with kevin fighting him directly and the whole battlefield being turned into mirror field.. all those shield agents firing adamantium bullets from inside and outside of the mirrors .. and all those mirror images created by the mirror master ... it's cell's endgame inside a chaos carnival
  2. cell have no answer to his vision being taken away by the mirror master
  3. cell has no answer to being transmuted into glass by mirror master
  4. nate takes stardust down one on one

your take

No Caption Provided

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@ssj_god: I'll try to get my post up tonight but one thing: no blurb on Ben in the intro? He's the one I don't know anything about! So some of those are his own posts and some of them are other people entirely? If you have time, please enlighten me. Otherwise I'll try to read up real quick sometime and/or say something dumb in my post.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart:

Well, didn't know that you don't have knowledge on ben 10 .. i thought everybody knows at least how his ability works .. anyways, no biggie .. i'll explain him here.

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@ssj_god: I looked it up. I think I get it. I'll have a post up soon.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MajinBlackheart  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Super Perfect Cell

Cell was created by Dr. Gero of the Red Ribbon Army to be the perfect android. Having taken samples from Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta, Frieza, King Cold and the other Z-Fighters, their cells were combined to his to make the ultimate form. He attained all of their strengths and techniques in the process. After absorbing Android 17 & 18 he achieved his perfect form. After reforming from near death, he achieved his Super Perfect state exceeding Super Saiyan 2 levels.

Powers & Abilities

• Super Strength
  • Super Speed
  • Nigh-Invulnerability
  • Flight
  • Ki Energy Projection, Sense and Control
  • Force Field
  • Telekinesis
  • Cloning
  • Regeneration
  • Zenkai Boost

Techniques

• Kamehameha
  • Spirit Bomb
  • Instant Transmission
  • Special Beam Cannon
  • Death Beam
  • Death Saucer & Destructo Disk
  • Multi-Form
  • Solar Flare
No Caption Provided

Stardust

Lamda-Zero is a non-corporeal being that left her race to become one of the most loyal heralds of the world devourer Galactus.

Powers & Abilities

• Super Strength
  • Super Speed
  • Invulnerability
  • Cosmic Energy Projection & Constructs
  • Cosmic Awareness & Senses
  • Force Field
  • Intangibility
  • Reconstitution
  • Warp Space-Time

Perks

• Mental Resistance
  • Basic Knowledge
  • 4 Senzu Beans

Opening Considerations

Since I have basic knowledge, my team will be aware of who they are going up against. While these two have never met, they have a lot in common and have similar attitudes and I believe they would pair together quite nicely. They both enjoy death and destruction and now get the opportunity to do it together. Since I’m only showing up to the fight with two massive powerhouses, I suppose I will just get right into it.

Kevin levin can absorb metals in his body like this he'd absorb adamantium from wolverine's claws and he'd mass produce adamantium.

now... mass producing something takes out energy from kevin and strains him ... but hey .. we have a whole day.. he can do it, then take rest, then do it again for say 23 hours out of 24... also, nate grey can lend him energy if needed

now, shield agents will make out bullets and weapons out of that adamantium... in whatever number possible by the end of the day ... nate will help them out to do that at the end of the day

So he gets one hour of rest? Does he not require sleep?

i know shield agents can't do much in this game but hey, they have numbers .. it's 500 of them at once.. and i don't think that your characters won't take damage if hit by adamantium bullets.

Yeah, I’d call them fodder, but that would indicate they would actually slow my team down in any way. I will get to why neither of them would take damage from those bullets shortly.

as for what'd the others do, with the help of prof paradox's vast knowledge of his own verse, and nate opening portals to the places paradox tells to, they'd gather as much mirrors as possible to fill the planet with mirrors and reflective items

A day is actually pretty short, especially when you consider your workforce is mostly humans, who need food and rest. We are on a desert planet, so they will have to go to another to get mirrors. I don’t imagine those humans will favor the working conditions here either.

Even assuming they can get much done, I’d Imagine this is an Earth size planet. That’s not going to be a whole lot and with the speed my characters have, the planet is my playground. To think they could do something like in your gif is very far-fetched.

mirror master will start turning the grounds and structures into mirrors

nate grey will transmute the sand in that battlefield into glass with his psionics

they'd even bring metal items .. water etc to fill the planet with various reflective items

by the end of the day .. the whole battlefield would shine like the head of a perfect bald man who oiled his head :P

This reminds me very much of when I spend a bunch of time building something cool with blocks and my toddler comes and destroys it in seconds.

as i said, kevin will supply adamantium for 23 hours out of 24, .. in the last one hour, he'd absorb the abilities of x-man, the mirror master and the x-men.

Mirror Master has no superhuman abilities to copy.

after absorbing nate and other x-men's powers... he'd have adamantium skeleton and insane healing factor, eye blasts which could harm high tiers, teleportation abilities (which he already had .. dang i wasted the perk >;(), biokinetic energy manipulation, mirror master's reflexes and some degree of command over mirrors and nate's psionic abilities (not on nate's level.. but still is a big boost)

So I had to do some reading to figure out what Ben 10 is and Kevin’s energy absorption powers only have about 10% of the originals output. So Cyclops, who would already be a joke to Cell or Stardust, is negated further. That’s also 10% distance for teleportation.

It also seems he cannot do any of this for extended periods. Combine that with having no sleep and taxed himself greatly for the past 24 hours and you have a problem.

he'd cover himself with adamantium coating as i showed above

Just like Wolverine, he should be able to be knocked out. I don’t think he can make himself completely adamantium as he would become immobile, not have the strength to move or be incapacitated as he was when he was when he made the Taydenite.

made psionic construct while he was pre shaman ... which made him go physically toe to toe with the hulk

He sucker punched the Hulk when he wasn’t looking. Still a nice shot but Hulk was fine.

he even physically hurt thanos after thanos burnt hulk to crisp

and he can make sentient psionic armor for third party users aswell... like how he made one for hulk here.. to beat thanos' a$$ in a physical brawl while nate concentrated on doing some rebuild work

I guess it hurt him somehow when he transferred the armor from himself to Hulk. He was cracking and destroying it up until that point. But, I’m pretty certain, like always, Starlin retconned that to being a mere Thanosi.

Still, a good boost for Kevin. He’ll need it.

This is the point of the debate where I realize I’m countering every aspect of your strategy when that isn’t necessary. I’ll cover the rest of the points in my own strategy.

Let the Cell Games Begin

As the battle begins, Cell will engage his force field. As you can see below, it is not just defensive but offensive as well. It will completely destroy all the mirrors within a large radius of my team. Nothing will get through. It creates a massive crater showing that any mirrors nearby will be vaporized.

While doing this, Stardust will seek out Mirror Master and kill him. Even before your mirror-the-battlefield plan, I knew he would be quite the nuisance.

Stardust is far beyond light speed. Her species creates monuments from light speed objects and creates art on the picosecond level. She is light speed before receiving the Power Cosmic, which puts her far beyond that.

• Scan 1) Non-corporeal beings made of energy (Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus #1)
  • Scan 2) Faster than light speeds (Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus #1)

Stardust is an energy being and can become intangible. She also has cosmic awareness thanks to Galactus’ touch. She will find Evan through his illusions and destroy him. All before any of your team can even think to save him.

• Scan 1) Intangibility (Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill #3)
  • Scan 2) Cosmic Senses (only inhibited the cosmic entity Epoch) (Fantastic Four Vol. 1 #544)
  • Scan 3) Cosmic awareness locates Asteroth, knows her actions and projects an image for BRB to see (Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill #4)

Now, I’m not sure what happens when I destroy all those mirrors, but if you have any beyond the blast radius then that’s where Evan will flee to, not thinking he’s being hunted by a cosmic entity. As for the less-than-fodder, they would get trapped in the broken mirrors, no? If that counts as BFR (I don’t see how it would be my fault) they can come out to be instantly vaporized in Cell’s attack. It matters not.

You Initial Strategy Fails

Now, with the force field up, Kevin isn’t teleporting inside. He’d better be teleporting away or he’s getting KO’ed if not killed.

You claim that Kevin could teleport inside of Cell? I see Nightcrawler doing it with an object, but can he just go inside someone, especially with the level of durability Cell has? I would think not. Here he tanks enraged Vegeta's attacks no problem.

Cell also tanks attacks from Piccolo, Krillin, Tien and Yamcha during his Kamehameha battle with Gohan to his back while defenseless. At much lower levels than the Piccolo he fought, Piccolo could casually destroy the moon.

Mirror Master won’t have mirrors to be close enough to Cell to blind him, but Cell has enhanced senses and massive energy projection attacks anyway. Or he could tear his eyes out and grow new ones. But to be honest, while powered up I doubt any of your characters could even stand close to him with the high wind producing energy around him. When he powers up, the earth trembles and even powerful beings must brace themselves.

No Caption Provided

Another part of your plan involves cutting cell with Kevin’s adamantium claws. I don’t think this is likely. Not even paying attention, Cell was completely unharmed by Krillin’s Destructo Disk. Now you might think Krillin is weak, but his disk can cut mountains in half. He’s cut Nappa and Frieza. Trunk's sword cut through Frieza like butter, who can survive a planet exploding. That same sword broke on Android 18 who is way inferior to even first form Cell. Additionally, while using their ki it’s been shown many times that DB characters can block bladed weapons. This is also ignoring the massive speed and strength advantage Cell has.

So although Mirror Master is dead by now, I’ll address his transmutation gun. Without your mirrors, you aren’t getting close enough to Cell to use it. That would also certainly be a better feat if it wasn’t immobile Parademons. Has he done this to Flash? I doubt it. Too fast. Cell can blow away the attack with his ki or his own energy attack (which will kill MM) or simply move out of the way with his great speed.

Cell casually blows up islands while in his second form, holding back.

Cell speed blitzes Goku and Vegeta in Ascended Super Saiyan form and toys with Vegeta while he flies full speed firing at him. With the types of blasts Cell is used to, dodging a beam from a gun at range is child’s play.

So, thirty seconds have passed (at most) and most of your plan is vaporized and Mirror Master dead. Both Cell and Stardust sweep the area to finish off the nearby fodder. Here we see Cell destroy the world’s army and Stardust projecting massive swaths of energy with his cosmic axe destroying space armadas (Annihilation #1). With their speed, they can do this before anyone has recovered from the initial attack and fan out to maximize the effect.

This leaves Nate, Kevin, Ben and whatever other non-factors you kept back from the battle. But it won’t stop here. They are coming for Nate next.

Conclusion

• Most of your prep is destroyed in seconds of battle commencement.
  • Mirror Master is killed in the first seconds of battle by Stardust, who isn’t a nice guy holding back like Flash.
  • Kevin’s powers aren’t as significant as suggested and he should be fatigued anyway.
  • Your fodder could technically be ignored but will be killed for sport.
  • X-Man cannot “obviously” beat Stardust, quite the opposite. Either way, he’ll have to face Cell and Stardust together with some street levelers.
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@ssj_god Post is up. I look forward to your response.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why Kevin shoulda been a 1, smh.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ssj_god

@revan2424:

I augmented him mostly with the help of the others .. him alone is a fodder at this level .. and look at @jloneblackheart's post .. he actually pointed out some of kevin's weaknesses during absorption .. though some are faulty reasons .. but not at all out of context here ...

Anyway, would've replied right away .. but my pc got busted as i said in the pm, i'll post probably after few days.

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@ssj_god said:

and look at @jloneblackheart's post .. he actually pointed out some of kevin's weaknesses during absorption .. though some are faulty reasons .. but not at all out of context here ...

Pretty sure I warned ya, lol.

Otherwise I'll try to read up real quick sometime and/or say something dumb in my post.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ssj_god

@jloneblackheart:

Couldn't help it .. even if i wanted, i couldn't access my pc, so couldn't post it ...

And i have no intention of hiding anything to you .. i even hinted at where kevin's limitations might be (see how i said 'not all of nate's powers or his physical condition') in my post .. but this doesn't actually hinder my prep on kevin .. you see .. there are some non relative things too which you mentioned .. like, that 10% usable output for kevin is only applicable when he absorbs many many powers at once or too much power (like absorbing 10000 aliens from ben's omnitrix) and it's mostly depending on his controls over them too ... but he never had problems on absorbing one on one abilities of lower level characters (like the x-men here) .. he actually used the power more effectively than the braintorm species he copied it from when he was a kid ... and on top of that .. he has nate to give him mental stability and control over his powers...

He'd have no problems having the x-men rooster powers here .. and 10% of nate's power aswell (i'm ok with that) ... but i guess i'll officially address it in my next battle post.

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@ssj_god: I'm just teasing. Of course I expect to be corrected on any inaccuracies in your counter.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart:

But you're right on him becoming rigid if he fully absorbs adamantium into his body .. i'm surprised you found that out so quickly :P

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MajinBlackheart  Moderator
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart:

Already writing the post .. but i'm reluctant as always .. so expect it by 5 or 6 hours from now XD

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 emperorthanos-  Moderator
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: as i said above.. the post is really already half written right now .. just not getting the time to finish it .. it was, late return from ofc, thn gym, then getting tired and going to sleep yesterday, now getting up late (was tired because of gym excercise i guess) and rushing to work :/

I'll return from work quicker today and finish the post.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart:

Alright, lets make up for the delay

this post will be consisting

• Battle rebuttals
  • Why superior strategy
  • Conclusion

Punch and Hax for Punch, The Battle Rebuttal

your query:

Since I have basic knowledge, my team will be aware of who they are going up against.

This will actually work against you... since your team would have a vague idea about my team, so they'd know about rest of my team having some troublesome abilities, but they'll know, overall who's the main threat of my team. almost definitely they'll go for nate at the battle start because of this. Stardust will definitely take on nate head on, and nate would also distract cell towards him.. which will ultimately help with the tactic i have here.

So he gets one hour of rest? Does he not require sleep?

well, i'm gonna quote one of lines from my previous post which you might've missed to address this

"now... mass producing something takes out energy from kevin and strains him ... but hey .. we have a whole day.. he can do it, then take rest, then do it again for say 23 hours out of 24... also, nate grey can lend him energy if needed"

A day is actually pretty short, especially when you consider your workforce is mostly humans, who need food and rest. We are on a desert planet, so they will have to go to another to get mirrors. I don’t imagine those humans will favor the working conditions here either.

Even assuming they can get much done, I’d Imagine this is an Earth size planet. That’s not going to be a whole lot and with the speed my characters have, the planet is my playground. To think they could do something like in your gif is very far-fetched.

you totally misjudged my prep. none of them are going anywhere (it'd be a self bfr anyway), and none of them are exhausting themselves either... here's what's happening in a simpler format.. who'll do what individually

kevin: mass produces adamantium for 23 hours (rest included when needed) .. then copies powers as stated above within the last 1 hour

mirror master: transmute the sands and floor of the battlefield into glass, seeing how he can do it pretty quickly to a whole city, and he'll only do this thing the whole day long (rest included), i can see a very large portion of that planet being turned into glass, nate would send him to different parts of far away battlefield too if needed.

rest of the guys: makes the bullets and weapons and stuff, nothing much .. nightcrawler with others helps out spreading the mirror and shinny stuff being brought in throughout the battlefield.

prof paradox and nate: only guys who're gonna work relentlessly throughout the day... paradox has vast knowledge of his own verse .. through mind link nate will know exact locations of everything.. he will open up portals and bring in shinny stuff (which includes various unbreakable solid metals and stuff too, not only vulnerables), mirror etc through them with tk .. and spread them throughout the battlefield ... others help him too...when he can, he'll help mirror master to transmute sand into glass too.

he can open up portals to different dimensions easily, and even in other realities

opens portal to different reality to reach AoA.

No Caption Provided

paradox is trapped in time, he doesn't age, doesn't tire, doesn't need to have any biological need.. so working nonestop doesn't do anything to him

nate pretty much did the same to himself psionically

he doesn't have any biological needs like sleep, eat, air etc. anymore

No Caption Provided

so as you see, by the end of the day, having a large portion of the planet become shinny isn't really far fetched... and that's all i need really, rest of the prep was pretty clean i think

Mirror Master has no superhuman abilities to copy.

even though he theoretically shouldn't have any superhuman ability to copy, but he has feats of superhuman reflexes against the flash, even at lightspeed (like i showed before) on continuous basis. only that is more than enough for kevin.

So I had to do some reading to figure out what Ben 10 is and Kevin’s energy absorption powers only have about 10% of the originals output. So Cyclops, who would already be a joke to Cell or Stardust, is negated further. That’s also 10% distance for teleportation.

You only have half of it correct to be honest.

as i said above, it only happened when he absorbs a large number of powers at once, by large number i mean, 10000 aliens from ben's omnitrix and such... he never had any problems with having full powers of other weaker characters he's absorbing from... and even that power dip after absorbing huge power can be explained by his lack of control and knowledge of that huge power, otherwise, there weren't any limit shown on what he can actually absorb (seeing how he was thinking of try absorbing a baby celestialsapien)

after he absorbed powers from a brainstorm alien species (a crab with big brain, who shoots electric from it's brain), he used electricity even better than ben ever did with that alien .... he could even absorb electricity from poles and so

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

he could enhance and use that alien's intelligence into actually having mind reading capability, which the alien species he absorbed from never showed.

so you see, he'd have no problems absorbing full abilities from the virtual fodders (at this level) like the x-men here. on top of it, i already have a nigthcrawler teleportation perk wasted by having him have it (he's absorbing nightcrawlers abilities anyway)

It also seems he cannot do any of this for extended periods.

umm.. he was kevin 11k for the entire future ben timeline (he had all of future ben's 10k aliens in him and more), though i'm not using that version of kevin (too op for this point), it shows that none of his absorbed powers are temporary.

Just like Wolverine, he should be able to be knocked out. I don’t think he can make himself completely adamantium as he would become immobile, not have the strength to move or be incapacitated as he was when he was when he made the Taydenite.

this is where you searched it right, he can become full adamantium if he wants, but it is not usable, because he'd become full rigid like when he was mass producing taydenite, so he can't fight like that. but i think i already addressed it in my previous post.. these were my words, and i quote

"he'd cover himself with adamantium coating as i showed above"

No Caption Provided

so he'd have no problem staying flexible like how he was after having an iron coat like above

he'd still become a great deal more powerful with it, as with a simple iron coating, he immediately had mid tier level physical strength and durability

No Caption Provided

and then this is adamantium we're talking about

and as for getting knocked out, he'd have the psionic armor above this coating.. though there's no doubt he would die against cell if he truly goes one on one, but that's not needed here.

He sucker punched the Hulk when he wasn’t looking. Still a nice shot but Hulk was fine.

I guess it hurt him somehow when he transferred the armor from himself to Hulk. He was cracking and destroying it up until that point. But, I’m pretty certain, like always, Starlin retconned that to being a mere Thanosi.

Still, a good boost for Kevin. He’ll need it.

nate actually made that armor solely to go physically one on one with the hulk... granted he wouldn't win in a dragged out fight, but it was good enough to go toe to toe with him in the short run

the armor cracked up later by the continuous pressure of thanos' grip ... doesn't matter if it was later retconned into thansei or not, but he still stomped hulk physically, and had nate in his grip ... see how nate's armor was still fine in the first extended perior of thanos' grip on him

No Caption Provided

his armor was strong enough to tear through thanos' forcefield

No Caption Provided

and seeing how hulk was able to physically beat up the same thanos with the armor on, who stomped him earlier, it's definitely a massive power up for kevin

No Caption Provided

My Thoughts:

As the battle begins, Cell will engage his force field. As you can see below, it is not just defensive but offensive as well. It will completely destroy all the mirrors within a large radius of my team. Nothing will get through. It creates a massive crater showing that any mirrors nearby will be vaporized.

that is nice and all, but that is a one hit blast type of omnidirectional attack ... he doesn't put up forcefields in fights, that's not how cell fights. as you showed it yourself .. he lets out a blast.. which blasts away things in it's radius and such, then it goes out, leaving crater on the ground

No Caption Provided

it wouldn't be even close to take out all the shinny items in the world, and a large portion of the ground itself turned into glass .. even broken pieces serves as reflective surface for MM.

and as i showed above how heavily stacked kevin's defense would be, we can make a case of him surviving it, but, he doesn't actually need to tank it ... as all of them are connected with a mind link ... he can see it happening beforehand by x-man's uber tier precognition ability.. also, mirror master can see 20 secs into the future aswell through his mirror.

No Caption Provided

kevin can easily keep safe distance with knowing the attack coming beforehand, and having superfast reflex and uber teleporting ability

then he goes teleporting inside cell as i stated.

also, i didn't notice earlier ... your tp immunity perk is for stardust only... cell will be fully vulnerable to tp... even if we don't think of nate .... i said kevin would also absorb nate's powers ... even if he can't generate as much tp power as nate .. even 10% of the tp would mind control cell because cell has no feat of resisting tp.

While doing this, Stardust will seek out Mirror Master and kill him. Even before your mirror-the-battlefield plan, I knew he would be quite the nuisance.

Stardust is far beyond light speed. Her species creates monuments from light speed objects and creates art on the picosecond level. She is light speed before receiving the Power Cosmic, which puts her far beyond that.

stardust is good and all, but he's not going past the x-man ... not that he'd want to either ... because with only basic knowledge, no person in their right mind would ever think of mirror master being a bigger nuisance than shaman nate grey. so quite naturally stardust would want to get rid of nate first too.

stardust has nothing on x-man.. all that glittery power cosmic can do nothing to a being who's psi output rivals the dark phoenix

No Caption Provided

who's psi potential is unsurpassed in any reality

No Caption Provided

not serving a world devour, but he's a destroyer of worlds himself in shaman form

No Caption Provided

in shaman form, dominates a being called the harvester ... who became one with the creation itself and literally goes around draining planets (thinking of someone?.. who's name starts with G?), who admits, if they had fought, nate would've defeated him, though it would've destroyed out a part of the creation itself, as the harvester is a part of it

pinpointed and brought out 13 reality hopping powerful mutants (who were rather experts at hiding their presence) throughout the whole new york city by psionics.. and casually atomized them.. all within moments, and staying at where he was and talking to another mutant.

stardust can't put this guy down, and he also have many ways to defeat stardust

Now, I’m not sure what happens when I destroy all those mirrors, but if you have any beyond the blast radius then that’s where Evan will flee to, not thinking he’s being hunted by a cosmic entity. As for the less-than-fodder, they would get trapped in the broken mirrors, no? If that counts as BFR (I don’t see how it would be my fault) they can come out to be instantly vaporized in Cell’s attack. It matters not.

destroying all the reflective surfaces at once is not possible.. even the shinny parts... mirror pieces, your characters eyes.. all are surfaces for mirror master.. their sizes doesn't matter, their distances doesn't matter .. all the reflective surfaces of the world are interconnected to him

can be present at all the reflective surfaces at once too if he wants

No Caption Provided

accesses all the mirrors in the world at once

No Caption Provided

size of a reflective surface doesn't matter for staying, or going in or out

No Caption Provided

and he can absolutely have anyone with him access the shinny surface like that too if he chooses (that indicates my team)

Uses a patch of ice as a pathway to the Mirror World in order to teleport himself, Weather Wizard and Trickster (Axel) away from a bullrushing Wally West (pretty good reaction feat aswell)

No Caption Provided

can go inside the reflection of your character's eye as i said earlier .... can take their reflection to make them blind

No Caption Provided

so as long as the mirror master is active .. there's no hope for your team to do anything to my team... and for your concern, he ain't coming out of the mirrors anytime soon ... he'll transmute cell from firing from the mirrors

Superior Strategy

your team simply can't bring my team into open or put my team down ... nate is gonna take out stardust, and cell is either mind controlled, or finally transmuted into glass

there's not much potency to address this, but i'll do it anyway

Now, with the force field up, Kevin isn’t teleporting inside. He’d better be teleporting away or he’s getting KO’ed if not killed.

You claim that Kevin could teleport inside of Cell? I see Nightcrawler doing it with an object, but can he just go inside someone, especially with the level of durability Cell has? I would think not. Here he tanks enraged Vegeta's attacks no problem.

yeah well, you can put all his durability feats if you want, to make him look glorious, but it won't matter, as i'm talking about the inside of cell, NOT the tough outside

nightcrawler can teleport ANYTHING ANYWHERE ... he simply doesn't teleport into people himself, because he doesn't have the physicals, and would die too ... but seeing how kevin has a full adamantium coating body and a tough psionic armor on it, i don't see cell's insidebeing tougher than that.

teleports 800 miles within moments, and with another person

No Caption Provided

so yeah.. he can teleport inside cell fro anywhere i'd say. even though it's just for distraction.. it's worth mentioning.

Mirror Master won’t have mirrors to be close enough to Cell to blind him, but Cell has enhanced senses and massive energy projection attacks anyway. Or he could tear his eyes out and grow new ones. But to be honest, while powered up I doubt any of your characters could even stand close to him with the high wind producing energy around him. When he powers up, the earth trembles and even powerful beings must brace themselves.

this one was hilarious really.. since that didn't even blinded mr. satan or the ring announcer XD

anyway, as mirror master can access ANY reflective surface from ANY reflective surface, it doesn't matter, he'd be inside cell's eye reflection whenever he wants, and cell can stop it

an out of the world reflection .... goes into the reflection of a freaking satellite orbiting the earth from one of the reflective surfaces of earth

Another part of your plan involves cutting cell with Kevin’s adamantium claws. I don’t think this is likely. Not even paying attention, Cell was completely unharmed by Krillin’s Destructo Disk. Now you might think Krillin is weak, but his disk can cut mountains in half. He’s cut Nappa and Frieza. Trunk's sword cut through Frieza like butter, who can survive a planet exploding. That same sword broke on Android 18 who is way inferior to even first form Cell. Additionally, while using their ki it’s been shown many times that DB characters can block bladed weapons. This is also ignoring the massive speed and strength advantage Cell has.

again, outside durability ... cell has NO inside durability feats which could brush of a metal which harms the like of thor and hulk.

there's no reason to argue against the physicality of cell, which he's physically superior to my team members, he can't stand against these strategies and hax to survive.

Conclusion

1. your team (not cell, not stardust) has no real way to put x-man down, or even harm my other team members
  2. cell has NO counter to TP and Transmutation into glass, and cell can't prevent them from happening either... a chaos is taking place too (all those illusions, fodders, distraction and super amped kevin)
  3. nate grey takes down stardust one on one.
  4. simply put it, your team does not have a way to fully put my whole team out of commission, which my team fully have the ways, along with a solid strategy to go with.

Your Take

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Your Reimagined Prep

This will actually work against you... since your team would have a vague idea about my team, so they'd know about rest of my team having some troublesome abilities, but they'll know, overall who's the main threat of my team. almost definitely they'll go for nate at the battle start because of this. Stardust will definitely take on nate head on, and nate would also distract cell towards him.. which will ultimately help with the tactic i have here.

Neither of my team is stupid. The main threat isn’t always the strongest opponent. Plus, the strongest opponent can hide within Mirror Master’s mirrors. They will also be arriving on a battle field covered in mirrors. Destroying the mirrors would be a no-brainer.

you totally misjudged my prep. none of them are going anywhere (it'd be a self bfr anyway), and none of them are exhausting themselves either... here's what's happening in a simpler format.. who'll do what individually

I didn’t misjudge your prep; you are only elaborating on it now. (I would actually say refining it now that you’ve seen my post).

kevin: mass produces adamantium for 23 hours (rest included when needed) .. then copies powers as stated above within the last 1 hour

So you made a point to repeat something I countered above only to… repeat your strategy? Osmosians still need to eat and sleep properly. Additionally, as you admitted, producing the adamantium is additionally taxing on Kevin.

mirror master: transmute the sands and floor of the battlefield into glass, seeing how he can do it pretty quickly to a whole city, and he'll only do this thing the whole day long (rest included), i can see a very large portion of that planet being turned into glass, nate would send him to different parts of far away battlefield too if needed.

Even when talking about cities, that’s nothing compared to a planet. Mirror Master is a human who requires food and rest like you or I. You may also be sending him to parts of the battlefield that may never even be used.

rest of the guys: makes the bullets and weapons and stuff, nothing much .. nightcrawler with others helps out spreading the mirror and shinny stuff being brought in throughout the battlefield.

Lots of others who need food and rest as well. I have no problems with you stressing your team out before the battle as prep. Although at full strength they are still less than nothing.

prof paradox and nate: only guys who're gonna work relentlessly throughout the day... paradox has vast knowledge of his own verse .. through mind link nate will know exact locations of everything.. he will open up portals and bring in shinny stuff (which includes various unbreakable solid metals and stuff too, not only vulnerables), mirror etc through them with tk .. and spread them throughout the battlefield ... others help him too...when he can, he'll help mirror master to transmute sand into glass too.

This guy must be a real threat for him to never even be mentioned in your original prep. Please rovide some examples of “various unbreakable solid materials.” Also, Prof. Paradox can transmute things as well?

paradox is trapped in time, he doesn't age, doesn't tire, doesn't need to have any biological need.. so working nonestop doesn't do anything to him

nate pretty much did the same to himself psionically

he doesn't have any biological needs like sleep, eat, air etc. anymore

That makes four of us then.

so as you see, by the end of the day, having a large portion of the planet become shinny isn't really far fetched... and that's all i need really, rest of the prep was pretty clean i think

That might cover a little more than I originally thought, but still pretty insignificant to the size of an entire planet. And most of your team will be worn out. All easily destroyed. Cell’s attacks literally disintegrate rock. Mirror would be no different.

The rest of the prep with the adamantium bullets is a total waste. They would have no effect on Stardust and Cell should be able to easily deflect them with his durability or ki barrier. Even top marksemen will not be able to hit Cell, who is way too fast for human eyes to track. Plus they have to try at range since any mirrors will be destroyed within any close proximity to Cell or Stardust.

As I’ve said, the SHIELD agents and X-Men aren’t even considered fodder to my team. They are instantly dispatched with effortless waves of either of my teams’ hands.

The Actual Fodder – Kevin Levin

even though he theoretically shouldn't have any superhuman ability to copy, but he has feats of superhuman reflexes against the flash, even at lightspeed (like i showed before) on continuous basis. only that is more than enough for kevin.

How would you say those reflexes compare to Cell or Stardust? MM also has feats of getting his face punched in by Flash as well. Probably 50/50.

so you see, he'd have no problems absorbing full abilities from the virtual fodders (at this level) like the x-men here. on top of it, i already have a nigthcrawler teleportation perk wasted by having him have it (he's absorbing nightcrawlers abilities anyway)

I feel like there is a lot you aren’t telling on how this works from reading wikis. Wouldn’t he mutate from this and have lesser controls over certain powers? Or would he have to shift back and forth between forms? Doesn’t he require experience to use these powers properly (you’ve only given him an hour to do so)?

"he'd cover himself with adamantium coating as i showed above"

so he'd have no problem staying flexible like how he was after having an iron coat like above

he'd still become a great deal more powerful with it, as with a simple iron coating, he immediately had mid tier level physical strength and durability

I’ve also read that Osmosians have slightly enhanced strength and durability and it does not come from their absorbing powers. Why would adamantium make him any stronger than steel? More durable sure, but I don’t see why he’d be any stronger.

But it doesn’t matter, Cell has the strength advantage and durability to match. (Disregarding mobility and speed as well). In his first form, he could snap Piccolo’s neck even after he fused with Kami. Super Perfect Cell could literally one shot Vegeta in his ascended Super Saiyan form. I won’t go into power scaling and assume you know DB from your username, but Super Perfect Cell should be at normal Hulk levels of strength no problem. I’ll elaborate if required.

and as for getting knocked out, he'd have the psionic armor above this coating.. though there's no doubt he would die against cell if he truly goes one on one, but that's not needed here.

Yet that is the exact strategy you’ve put on the table.

nate actually made that armor solely to go physically one on one with the hulk... granted he wouldn't win in a dragged out fight, but it was good enough to go toe to toe with him in the short run

the armor cracked up later by the continuous pressure of thanos' grip ... doesn't matter if it was later retconned into thansei or not, but he still stomped hulk physically, and had nate in his grip ... see how nate's armor was still fine in the first extended perior of thanos' grip on him

He hit Hulk once and a sucker punch at that. That is not “toe to toe” and yo admit he’d lose anyway. Well, now he’s up toe to toe with someone of comparible strength.

Nate in his psi-armor couldn’t harm the Thanosi at all. He punched him right in the face and he didn’t budge (X-Man/Hulk Annual ’98).

No Caption Provided

So really, it took Hulk level strength and the armor to harm the Thanosi which you do not possess.

his armor was strong enough to tear through thanos' forcefield

Are you purposefully trying to be misleading? This happened before he put on the armor and is actually the Thanosi throwing Nate through his field to the same location as Hulk. Nate was at Stonehenge and Hulk was at the Grand Canyon. There is no fight happening here.

and seeing how hulk was able to physically beat up the same thanos with the armor on, who stomped him earlier, it's definitely a massive power up for kevin

Hulk and Thanos are in the same ball park of strength. Kevin Levin isn’t. Nate couldn’t phase the Thanosi with it and at strongest, you’ll have 10% of Nate’s power.

No Caption Provided

My Thoughts on Your Thoughts

that is nice and all, but that is a one hit blast type of omnidirectional attack ... he doesn't put up forcefields in fights, that's not how cell fights. as you showed it yourself .. he lets out a blast.. which blasts away things in it's radius and such, then it goes out, leaving crater on the ground

A blast or a force field doesn’t matter. Either will destroy all the mirrors in a large radius at the opening of the battle. They will recognize the mirrors as an obvious threat with their knowledge perk and take them out. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

it wouldn't be even close to take out all the shinny items in the world, and a large portion of the ground itself turned into glass .. even broken pieces serves as reflective surface for MM.

No not all, but most within vicinity to cause me any direct, initial harm. The follow up blasts I mentioned in my first post would take out the rest anywhere nearby. Both my team members have a massive mobility and speed advantage on your team.

Cell just powering up disintegrates rock as I stated above. The mirrors will return to the sand whence they came.

and as i showed above how heavily stacked kevin's defense would be, we can make a case of him surviving it, but, he doesn't actually need to tank it ... as all of them are connected with a mind link ... he can see it happening beforehand by x-man's uber tier precognition ability.. also, mirror master can see 20 secs into the future aswell through his mirror.

The 20/20 Mirror was a one time stroke of luck invention (The Flash Vol. 1 #161).

No Caption Provided

This was also Scudder and not McCulloch, who you are using. So, this is not standard equipment nor is it something your character even has made use of. Should I be checking your other scans?

then he goes teleporting inside cell as i stated.

Besides what I’ve already pointed out, how exactly do you teleport inside an object moving so quickly?

You already do not have the strength or speed to compare to Cell. Even if you teleport inside of him, you won’t actually fit inside of him. It’s not like they are so different in size. He can tear you out of him. He can KO you with most likely a single hit. Cell can regenerate the damage with no problems.

I’ll save the better regen examples if you can provide a reason for me to use them. But I don’t see Wolverine’s claws doing much more than this before Cell can react and take Kevin out.

also, i didn't notice earlier ... your tp immunity perk is for stardust only... cell will be fully vulnerable to tp... even if we don't think of nate .... i said kevin would also absorb nate's powers ... even if he can't generate as much tp power as nate .. even 10% of the tp would mind control cell because cell has no feat of resisting tp.

No, it’s for the team:

No Caption Provided

If it wasn’t, I would use it on Cell anyway since I have multiple arguments for why Stardust would be immune to telepathy.

stardust is good and all, but he's not going past the x-man ... not that he'd want to either ... because with only basic knowledge, no person in their right mind would ever think of mirror master being a bigger nuisance than shaman nate grey. so quite naturally stardust would want to get rid of nate first too.

I’ve already explained why they would go for Mirror Master, especially since the battle field is COVERED IN MIRRORS.

stardust has nothing on x-man.. all that glittery power cosmic can do nothing to a being who's psi output rivals the dark phoenix

who's psi potential is unsurpassed in any reality

Your statements don’t mean much. Half of your psionic powers are negated by my mind resistance perk. All you’ve got is TK constructs to work with here. I also don’t care about his potential. Show me some feats. All you keep saying is how Stardust is no match but you haven’t proven a thing.

not serving a world devour, but he's a destroyer of worlds himself in shaman form

“Created to destroy worlds” and destroying worlds are two different things. Stardust has done the deed. Has Nate?

in shaman form, dominates a being called the harvester ... who became one with the creation itself and literally goes around draining planets (thinking of someone?.. who's name starts with G?), who admits, if they had fought, nate would've defeated him, though it would've destroyed out a part of the creation itself, as the harvester is a part of it

OK, I was going to let the Power Cosmic comment slide, but you aren’t really comparing the Harvesters to Galactus in power, are you!? The Harvesters created the energy on Earth and eventually came to take the power they ‘harvested.’ Once Nate tainted the energy with his own he made it useless to them. And they were talking about the Earth being destroyed, which is child’s play to Cell or Stardust.

Galactus would one-shot the Harvester. And he wouldn’t care if all the people of Earth felt it either. And blow up the planet. Then be pissed he lost a meal as if he dropped his pizza face down in the dirt.

pinpointed and brought out 13 reality hopping powerful mutants (who were rather experts at hiding their presence) throughout the whole new york city by psionics.. and casually atomized them.. all within moments, and staying at where he was and talking to another mutant.

You need to be more specific here. How powerful are we talking? I need more context. And he used his TP it seems to me, which is useless to you here. You need to dig deeper than killing so no-named mutant with a power you can't use to claim a victory over Stardust.

stardust can't put this guy down, and he also have many ways to defeat stardust

Let’s hear how you put Stardust down without some statements. Looks like he ‘died’ anyway versus the Harvester (at least as far as win conditions go in this bout). (X-Man #75).

Without your TP, you are just a weak version of a Green Lantern. Some TK and psionic constructs. You can become energy and be intangible. So is Stardust. We just cancelled out. Only Stardust does this to Nate and kills him (Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill #4).

The planet we are on can’t explode, but you get the idea of what the “glittery” Power Cosmic will do to you. Scatter you to the cosmic winds.

destroying all the reflective surfaces at once is not possible.. even the shinny parts... mirror pieces, your characters eyes.. all are surfaces for mirror master.. their sizes doesn't matter, their distances doesn't matter .. all the reflective surfaces of the world are interconnected to him

can be present at all the reflective surfaces at once too if he wants

accesses all the mirrors in the world at once

size of a reflective surface doesn't matter for staying, or going in or out

But he's not the big threat, right? Right? Anyway, Stardust has no reflective surfaces or eyes. MM still needs mirrors nearby to, wait... do what exactly? Show up in front of my teammates and get obliterated? The only thing he’s got going for him is his transmutation gun.

As stated, Stardust comes for the biggest nuisance and kills him. Cosmic senses see through the illusions unless you want to try and prove MM can make better ones than Epoch or the Watcher. The transmutation gun is useless on her since she’s intangible and he is easily dispatched.

The best chance MM has is to run away to the Mirror Dimension, but either that is self-BFR or we eventually destroy all the mirrors. If you really want to go into Cell’s eyes, Stardust can blow his head off or he can self destruct (he will regenerate). Choose your death.

(I guess you did make me use one of them!)

and he can absolutely have anyone with him access the shinny surface like that too if he chooses (that indicates my team)

Don’t blame me if they are self-BFR when the mirrors get destroyed or when they are trapped there with no way out after MM is dead.

so as long as the mirror master is active .. there's no hope for your team to do anything to my team... and for your concern, he ain't coming out of the mirrors anytime soon ... he'll transmute cell from firing from the mirrors

Whatev, I’ll beat the dead horse…

I must have missed the scan where MM transmutes the Flash in your post. Cell is certainly fast enough to dodge or can easily blow it away with ki or a blast of his own. I've got some close quarters speed feats if you can prove he will get close.

Not that it matters, because Stardust is the one killing him.

A Still Failing Superior Strategy

your team simply can't bring my team into open or put my team down ... nate is gonna take out stardust, and cell is either mind controlled, or finally transmuted into glass

there's not much potency to address this, but i'll do it anyway

There’s a lot wrong here that has already been covered. I wonder if you’ll be this cocky on your next post.

yeah well, you can put all his durability feats if you want, to make him look glorious, but it won't matter, as i'm talking about the inside of cell, NOT the tough outside

nightcrawler can teleport ANYTHING ANYWHERE ... he simply doesn't teleport into people himself, because he doesn't have the physicals, and would die too ... but seeing how kevin has a full adamantium coating body and a tough psionic armor on it, i don't see cell's insidebeing tougher than that.

I covered a lot of this too. He won’t fit completely inside Cell and can’t teleport into such a fast, moving target. His adamantium skin is a impenetrable casing to rattle his brains and organs around in and destroy them and his psionic armor isn't going to phase Cell.

this one was hilarious really.. since that didn't even blinded mr. satan or the ring announcer XD

I guess however you read it it was funny, but I didn’t say anything about blinding. I said that your team couldn’t even stand in the high winds. But that is a great idea though:

No Caption Provided

In desperation, Cell will use the Taiyo-Ken (Solar Flare). I wonder how your team will like that one through all those mirrors!

anyway, as mirror master can access ANY reflective surface from ANY reflective surface, it doesn't matter, he'd be inside cell's eye reflection whenever he wants, and cell can stop it

an out of the world reflection .... goes into the reflection of a freaking satellite orbiting the earth from one of the reflective surfaces of earth

Even if MM survives (he won’t) I have no problem with him hiding wherever he wants until we break all of the mirrors and you are self-BFR or he has to come out and face two opponents way out of his league.

Conclusion

• None of your “fodder” matters at all. I don’t understand why you think I can’t harm them.
  • Both of my characters have TP immunity.
  • Mirror Master is indeed a great threat and will be killed swiftly by Stardust.
  • Kevin teleports himself into an unwinnable situation, still exhausted.
  • Stardust can indeed kill X-Man or at least spread his energy to the cosmic winds.
  • I guess you don’t even care about Ben 10
  • You have no way to put either of my team out of commission, especially Stardust. You actually haven't even gone as far as distracting Cell and just boasting Nate kills Stardust.
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MajinBlackheart  Moderator
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart:

Yeah no sh*t .. lol

Btw .. can you re add me in the pm? .. accidentally removed myself.

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@ssj_god: added

I just want to make sure I get my posts up asap in case I have to deal with this hurricane. (as evident by a few uncharacteristic typos in the above post)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart:

wait a few more days please, i'm going on an official trip... only would be able to reply back on the coming weekend

will be on cell though if possible.

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@ssj_god: Hopefully I have power by then and we can put this one in the books. How many posts are you thinking?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 emperorthanos-  Moderator
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos:

I just got home from my trip .. and it's a hell of a hectic work been piled up at office because of the leave .. so it'll be 2 more days from now for me to actually post .. though i've already started and saved a bit of it.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@jloneblackheart: @ssj_god:Opening to votes by the end of the week., you have both got the same amount of posts so it should be fair.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart: @ssj_god:Opening to votes by the end of the week., you have both got the same amount of posts so it should be fair.

meh .. no need, even if i win, i don't think i'll be able to continue .. i'm a bit too busy right now it seems .... besides .. i hold back all of x-man's feats for the last posts.. also how he can solo this fight .. but as it seems .. it'll be such a drag to write two battle posts ..lol .. sorry man :D